Jump to topic:

Jesus broke all 10 commandments

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2018 4:38:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Guided by the Holy Spirit the first church which is the Roman Catholic Church was built. Today we have 30, 000 denominations of Christians. Most of them are in opposition to the teachings of the Catholic Church which was inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Christians say Jesus was without sin and therefore the perfect human sacrifice. But scriptures paint a very different story.
Scriptures show Jesus broke all the 10 commandments. These ironies exist in the Bible.

The 10 commandments say.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy.
5. Honour your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke many of the commandments, If not all!

Jesus tried to claim he was God.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

Jesus made a covenant with a cup.
Luke 22:20 In the same way, After supper He took the cup, Saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, Which is poured out for you.

Jesus said every word he spoke came from God. Unless God too was as incoherent as Jesus. God in the OT never spoke in parables. His orders were clear and direct.
Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

Jesus broke the sabbath.
Pharisees accused Him of breaking the Sabbath (Matthew 12:10; Mark 3:2, John 9:14-16).

Jesus tried to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

6. You shall not murder.
Jesus murdered the truth.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
Yet he spent his entire ministry condemning the very people he was sent to save.

Jesus was unfaithful to God and his disciples. He left them to die even though he was given all authority over heaven and earth.
Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

8. You shall not steal.
Jesus stole the words of the prophets before him and claimed they pointed to him.
Luke 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.
Then Jesus took them through the writings of Moses and all the prophets, Explaining from all the Scriptures. . . And Jesus explained to them what was said about himself in all the Scriptures, Beginning with the books of Moses and the writings of all the prophets".

Jesus accused God of betraying and forsaking him on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

10. You shall not covet.
Jesus suffered from a messiah complex and coveted the title messiah/Christ/Anointed one.
John 17:1 After Jesus said this, He looked toward heaven and prayed:
"Father, The hour has come. Glorify your Son, That your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, The only true God, And Jesus Christ, Whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, Glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. . . . By the Romans. But the confusion continues.

Christians have waited for 2000 years for Jesus's return as he had promised without any success.
Preterists claims Christisns got it wrong, That Jesus returned in 70 AD.
Jehovah's Witnesses claim Jesus returned in 1874 or maybe 1914.
Others say Jesus could be the next thief who robs your house.
Revelation 16:15, Matthew 24:43, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:4, 2 Peter 3:10 ESV - ("Behold, I am coming like a thief in the night! )

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2018 7:35:31 PM
12_13, Please check to see if your post gets through or get help because you are not bright enough to get past the new security in place.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2018 8:24:55 PM
Here are other examples of Jesus sinning because he broke many of the commandments.

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus fueled the concept of the Trinity.
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, Baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Other supporting evidence for multiple God's.
The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit are distinct Persons. The Bible speaks of the Father as God (Philippians 1:2), Jesus as God (Titus 2:13), And the Holy Spirit as God (Acts 5:3"4).

Jesus idolized Peter.
Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, And on this rock I will build My church, And the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.

Jesus was drinking heavily with his disciple the night of the Passover festival. He was famous for turning water into wine. Now we discover he was suffering from alcoholism and wanted God to take away the cup he was drinking from like God had nothing better to do.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, Let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, But as You will. "

Jesus besides seeking to destroy the traditional family refused to acknowledge fathers.
Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father, ' for you have one Father, And he is in heaven.

10. You shall not covet.
Jesus could not control himself when he finally received the power he coveted. But he never used his new powers to save his disciples or the people of Israel he was sent to save. His selfish act resulted in the destruction of the temple, Jerusalem, His disciples and the people of Israel.
Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2018 10:50:36 AM
Harikrish,

you make a mockery of yourself everytime you start one of these ridiculous posts. There is no evidence that Jesus sinned. He was perfect and righteous - and he is the Lord God who cannot sin.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2018 2:17:31 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish,

you make a mockery of yourself everytime you start one of these ridiculous posts. There is no evidence that Jesus sinned. He was perfect and righteous - and he is the Lord God who cannot sin.

Jesus never said he was sinless. In fact Jesus rejected the notion he was good.
Mark 10:18 "Why do you call Me good? " Jesus replied. "No one is good except God alone.

The scriptures prove Jesus broke the 10 commandments and therefore Jesus was a sinner.
Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

Luke 22:20 In the same way, After supper He took the cup, Saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, Which is poured out for you.

Jesus said every word he spoke came from God. Unless God too was as incoherent as Jesus. God in the OT never spoke in parables. His orders were clear and direct.
Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

Jesus broke the sabbath.
Pharisees accused Him of breaking the Sabbath (Matthew 12:10; Mark 3:2, John 9:14-16).

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

6. You shall not murder.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
Yet he spent his entire ministry condemning the very people he was sent to save.

Jesus was unfaithful to God and his disciples. He left them to die even though he was given all authority over heaven and earth.

8. You shall not steal.
Jesus stole the words of the prophets before him and claimed they pointed to him.
Luke 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.
Then Jesus took them through the writings of Moses and all the prophets, Explaining from all the Scriptures. . . And Jesus explained to them what was said about himself in all the Scriptures, Beginning with the books of Moses and the writings of all the prophets".

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

10. You shall not covet.
Jesus suffered from a messiah complex and coveted the title messiah/Christ/Anointed one.
"Father, The hour has come. Glorify your Son, That your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, The only true God, And Jesus Christ, Whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, Glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. . . . By the Romans. But the confusion continues.

Christians have waited for 2000 years for Jesus's return as he had promised without any success.
Revelation 16:15, Matthew 24:43, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:4, 2 Peter 3:10 ESV - ("Behold, I am coming like a thief in the night! )

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2018 4:00:21 PM
Not only did Jesus break all the commandments, He was declared certifiably mad and demon possessed by his family and those around him.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus rants away like a madman in public and ask his disciples to eat him.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
60 On hearing it, Many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it? "
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

After Jesus discovered he was an illegitimate bastard born out of wedlock, He sought to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10: 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

Here is how Jesus is diagnosed by psychiatrists.

A. Today, Psychiatry diagnoses Jesus with schizophrenia:
"In short, The nature of the hallucinations of Jesus, As they are described in the orthodox Gospels, Permits us to conclude that the founder of the Christian religion was afflicted with religious paranoia. " (Charles Binet-Sangl", La Folie de J"sus, The Madness of Jesus,

"Everything that we know about him [Jesus] conforms so perfectly to the clinical picture of paranoia that it is hardly conceivable that people can even question the accuracy of the diagnosis. "(American psychiatrist William Hirsch, Conclusions of a Psychiatrist,

"Jesus Christ might simply have returned to his carpentry following the use of modern [psychiatric] treatments. " (William Sargant, "The movement in psychiatry away from the philosophical, " The Times (English), 22 August

"For example, As we will show, A materialist readily believes-without any reliable evidence whatsoever-that great spiritual leaders suffer from temporal-lobe epilepsy rather than that they have spiritual experiences that inspire others as well as themselves. " (The Spiritual Brain, Mario Beauregard Ph. D. , Neuroscientist,

"JESUS: The New Testament (NT) recalls Jesus as having experienced and shown behavior closely resembling the DSM-IV-TR"defined phenomena of Auditory Hallucinations, Visual Hallucinations, Delusions, Referential thinking (see Figure 3), Paranoid-type (Paranoid Schizophrenic subtype) thought content, And hyperreligiosity " In terms of potential causes of perceptual and behavioral changes, It might be asked whether starvation and metabolic derangements were present.

The hallucinatory-like experiences that Jesus had in the desert while he fasted for 40 days (Luke 4:1"13) may have been induced by starvation and metabolic derangements. " The absence of physical maladies or apparent epilepsy leaves primary psychiatric etiologies as more plausible. As seen with the previous cases, Jesus" experiences can be potentially conceptualized within the framework of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Psychosis Not Otherwise Specified. Other reasonable possibilities might include bipolar and schizoaffective disorders.

There is a 5%-10% lifetime risk of suicide in persons with schizophrenia. Suicide is defined as a self-inflicted death with evidence of an intention to end one"s life. The New Testament recounts Jesus" awareness that people intended to kill him and his taking steps to avoid peril until the time at which he permitted his apprehension. In advance, He explained to his followers the necessity of his death as prelude for his return (Matthew 16:21"28; Mark 8:31; John 16:16"28). If this occurred in the manner described, Then Jesus appears to have deliberately placed himself in circumstances wherein he anticipated his execution. Although schizophrenia is associated with an increased risk of suicide, This would not be a typical case.

The more common mood-disorder accompaniments of suicide, Such as depression, Hopelessness, And social isolation, Were not present, But other risk factors, Such as age and male gender, Were present. Suicide-by-proxy is described as "any incident in which a suicidal individual causes his or her death to be carried out by another person. " There is a potential parallel of Jesus" beliefs and behavior leading up to his death to that of one who premeditates a form of suicide-by-proxy. " (The Role of Psychotic Disorders in Religious History Considered, Evan D. Murray, M. D. Miles G. Cunningham, M. D. , Ph. D. Bruce H. Price, M. D. , The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences

They confirm Jesus was a deluded liar and a lunatic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2018 5:06:49 PM
Because of Jesus's disagreement with Jewish Laws handed to the Jews by God, Jesus not only went against God's commandments, He broke Judaism. Jesus gave the Romans the excuse and opportunity to put Judaism away and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church.
The Roman Catholic Church has over a billion Catholic followers. Judaism has less that 14 million Jews that embrace it. Even Islam has 1. 6 billion Muslim followers.

Jesus' Disagreements With Jewish Laws
By Jason Cristiano Ramon
As described in the Bible, Jesus often interpreted Judaic laws differently.
Although Jesus Christ is the central figure of Christianity, The world"s largest religion, He was also Jewish and practiced the faith and its social customs accordingly. He was raised in a Jewish home, Attended synagogue and followed Jewish traditions. However, As the Bible"s New Testament describes, It is also clear that Jesus had ongoing disputes with the Pharisees " a Jewish, Religious party that existed during Jesus" time " and is often perceived as having rebelled against several Judaic laws and customs.

Jesus was a traitor to his people the Jews and responsible for the destruction of Judaism the very religion he and his disciples followed. The Romans crucified Jesus and went on to destroy the temple and Jerusalem. To add insult to injury they created the Roman Catholic Church to replace Judaism.

So Jesus not only broke the law he also did away with the law contrary to what he promised.
Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, But to fulfill them.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2018 4:16:33 PM
The beloved disciple who Jesus loved was a man according to scriptures.

We have seven appearances of the beloved disciple in the Gospel of John:
1. His first meeting with Jesus (John 1:35-37)
2. His appearance at the Last Supper (John 13:23-24).
3. His appearance at the high priest"s house (John 18:15-16)
4. His appearance at the foot of the Cross (John 19:26-27)
5. His appearance at the empty tomb (John 20:2-9)
6. His appearance at the Sea of Galilee (John 21:2-23)
7. His self-revelation as the author (John 21:24-25)

John 19:25 Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, His mother"s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, And Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus saw his mother there, And the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, He said to her, "Woman, [b] here is your son, " 27 and to the disciple, "Here is your mother. " From that time on, This disciple took her into his home.

Was homosexuality a sin that Jesus was guilty of?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2018 2:47:30 AM
OK. . . . . So FLUSH JESUS down the TOILET. . . . And send ALLAH with him. . . .

Both of these GOD invented HOAXES are on the decline, , , , The new generation knows the potency of APPS. . . . APPS come and go. . . . And so do the GODS. . .

Soon Jesus and Allah will join Zeus and Odin on the Mythology shelf. . . . SO? Raelly

. . . . . . . . . . . SO F C K G WHAT! Jesus and Allah forgotten. . . What's NEXT?

That is what really matters FCK Jesus and Allah these Middle East scapegoat GOD TOOLS have run out of steam. . . . . Let them ROT on a Comic book shelf somewhere. . . . .

WHO's NEXT? That is what really counts. . . . And it's NOT some human fabricated GOD construct for power and control. . . GOD is DEAD. . . . .

NO HUMAN ever needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE. . Especially by totally psychotic mind and life destroying Church and mosque CLOWNS wh play GOD in their HALLOWEEN GLORY GOWN COSTUMES. . . . . The TRICK is revealed. . . . Time for humanity to FORGET these PARASITE PREDATORS and move forward not backward. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 2:01:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus was a pathological liar.
Jesus said no one ascended to heaven.
John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man

Elijah was taken into heaven in a whirlwind.
2 Kings 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, Suddenly a chariot of fire with horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, And Elijah went up into heaven in a whirlwind.

Jesus was seen talking with Moses and Elijah by Peter and the disciples.
Matthew 17:3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, Talking with Jesus.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 7:51:18 PM
Did Jesus contradict the promise God made to the Jews that he was create an everlasting Kingdom unlike what was destroyed. But Jesus said at his trial his kingdom is not of this world.
Jesus told his disciple he was going to his father's house to prepare rooms for guest and he would return to fetch them so that they may be with him.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, So that you also may be where I am.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 12:06:14 AM
11 posts, 9 of them to yourself.

That means your thread got 2 replies, And we are being generous to count WoA as an actual person. Your thread died after only 2 replies, And you were really trying to be an a-hole.

You tried all your bait. Tried to be as obnoxious as you could. And no one cared. Like BoG, WoA, Willows, And SoL, You are just an idiot shouting to himself on a street corner. All hot air.

In answer to the charge that no one cares, You will stupidly post the same thing again that no one cared about the first 500 times you spammed it. You are stupid that way.

So what will you do now to satisfy your attention whoredom? Claim Jesus ran a stop sign? Claim that God wears sandals with socks?

Your stupid a-hole shtick has become old. But you have nothing else do you? So you now simply repeat your spam as if you would die if you didn't post something.

You have cursed Jesus, Used the n-word, Attacked black people, Advocated slavery, Rape and pedophilia, And lied as if lying were going out of style.

And what has changed?

Still no one likes you, No one respects you, You're just as ignorant and uneducated as before. Everyone still sees you as a shithole racist from a shithole third-world country.

You tried to be an a-hole, You succeeded. What now moron? Being this unpleasant takes effort no? Now you are stuck in a prison of your own stupidity. You happy yet?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 12:28:54 AM
ethang5 wrote:

So there were two that responded.

Luke 15:7 In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent.

Guided by the Holy Spirit the first church which is the Roman Catholic Church was built. Today we have 30, 000 denominations of Christians. Most of them are in opposition to the teachings of the Catholic Church which was inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Christians say Jesus was without sin and therefore the perfect human sacrifice. But scriptures paint a very different story.
Scriptures show Jesus broke all the 10 commandments. These ironies exist in the Bible.

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 12:45:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So there were two that responded.

Luke 15:7 In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent.

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

Well done. Some of those that you mentioned are very good examples: the idol worship (communion wafers and wine, A man as God, Etc. ), Not honoring mother and father because he commands us to hate our mother and father, The breaking of the Sabbath rule, Etc. Others that you mentioned were in the spirit of truth. I liked all of your examples.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 1:28:48 AM
SingularityofLight wrote:

Well done. Some of those that you mentioned are very good examples: the idol worship (communion wafers and wine, A man as God, Etc. ), Not honoring mother and father because he commands us to hate our mother and father, The breaking of the Sabbath rule, Etc. Others that you mentioned were in the spirit of truth. I liked all of your examples.

Jesus was an atheist.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/104437/

Would you be shocked to hear Jesus was an atheist?

From the scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, And I will raise it again in three days. "

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, When they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, Because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, Humanly speaking, Ended in failure, The failure of the cross. "

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

He was not directing people to God, He was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist. . . . . . Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2019 9:35:08 PM
At 10/7/2018 4:38:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2019 4:08:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Jesus did not break even one commandment. Harikrish is lying and desperate again.

I use scriptures to back my claims.

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2019 7:16:30 AM

No you don't. You use scripture in a distorted way to try and discredit the bible and truth that most people understand when they read it.

Every one of the scriptures you use is correct - and yet taken out of context in order to make a bizarre example of how unspiritual you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2019 4:07:38 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

No you don't. You use scripture in a distorted way to try and discredit the bible and truth that most people understand when they read it.

Every one of the scriptures you use is correct - and yet taken out of context in order to make a bizarre example of how unspiritual you are.

How are the scriptures taken out of context if they are correct and Jesus was crucified for breaking it?
Even before Jesus's trial he was threatened with stoning for blasphemy.

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

More evidence God's commandments worked against Jesus because jesus did not follow them.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

Jesus bragged in John no one has seen God except the son I. E Jesus.
John 6:46 not that anyone has seen the Father except the One who is from God; only He has seen the Father.
John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, But the one and only Son, Who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, Has made Him known.

Jesus saw God's face and he was the only one who was punished. Jesus was crucified. Moses who only saw God's backside lived to a ripe old age. Should God have thought through his promise knowing he had a defiant mentally unstable son Jesus?

I am surprised you as a pastor cannot defend your faith and beliefs. One would expect you would get a little help from above. But you cannot argue with scriptures and it is obvious you never took the scriptures literally. But the 10 commands were cast in stone literally and Jesus broke them which resulted in his death which too is a historical fact.
Which explains why there are so many different commentaries on scriptural verses because the literal taking of scriptures reduces Jesus to a blasphemous liar and lunatic.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2019 9:48:30 PM
How are the scriptures taken out of context if they are correct and Jesus was crucified for breaking it?

The bible is the Word of God - hence every word in it is correct. When I say you have used them correctly - I mean - most of the time you quote them as they are written. But unfortunately, You rip them out of them context and out of the context of the Bible as a whole to make them say the opposite of what they are intended to say.

Hence, Correct but taken out of context actually equals distorted and wrong.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2019 11:12:59 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

The bible is the Word of God - hence every word in it is correct. When I say you have used them correctly - I mean - most of the time you quote them as they are written. But unfortunately, You rip them out of them context and out of the context of the Bible as a whole to make them say the opposite of what they are intended to say.

And the person who was crucified for distorting the scriptures was Jesus.

How are the scriptures taken out of context if they are correct as I have quoted it. It was Jesus who was crucified for breaking it?

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

More evidence God's commandments worked against Jesus because jesus did not follow them.
Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, For no one can see Me and live. "

John 6:46 not that anyone has seen the Father except the One who is from God; only He has seen the Father.
John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, But the one and only Son, Who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, Has made Him known.

Jesus saw God's face and he was the only one who was punished. Jesus was crucified. Moses who only saw God's backside lived to a ripe old age. Should God have thought through his promise knowing he had a defiant mentally unstable son Jesus?

I am surprised you as a pastor cannot defend your faith and beliefs. One would expect you would get a little help from above. But you cannot argue with scriptures and it is obvious you never took the scriptures literally. But the 10 commands were cast in stone literally and Jesus broke them which resulted in his death which too is a historical fact.
Which explains why there are so many different commentaries on scriptural verses because the literal taking of scriptures reduces Jesus to a blasphemous liar and lunatic.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 10:26:59 AM
I am surprised you as a pastor cannot defend your faith and beliefs.

LOL!

I have no desire to defend the bible to someone like yourself who does not know how to read and understand the bible. There is absolutely no point in discussing the bible with you. You don't know how to understand the bible - you just form a position which is incorrect and then repeat it over and over. Hence - why I simply can't be bothered with most of the rubbish you post.

This is why I typically copy one or two lines of yours and comment on it. In the past before I realised you were so stupid and arrogant I attempted to try and reason with you - but you stupidly just kept on with your foolishness. Jesus tells us not to throw pearls before the swine. You are the swine. And I cannot be bothered throwing pearls towards you to smash them up. There is no point or value in that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 4:06:10 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

I have no desire to defend the bible to someone like yourself who does not know how to read and understand the bible. There is absolutely no point in discussing the bible with you. You don't know how to understand the bible - you just form a position which is incorrect and then repeat it over and over. Hence - why I simply can't be bothered with most of the rubbish you post.

This is why I typically copy one or two lines of yours and comment on it. In the past before I realised you were so stupid and arrogant I attempted to try and reason with you - but you stupidly just kept on with your foolishness. Jesus tells us not to throw pearls before the swine. You are the swine. And I cannot be bothered throwing pearls towards you to smash them up. There is no point or value in that.

You cannot defend your faith because you were not given the gift of speech or knowledge of God. You stand stripped down to your perverted sex deviant slave to sin and depraved existence.

How are the scriptures taken out of context if they are correct as I have quoted it. It was Jesus who was crucified for breaking it?

The 10 commandments say.

6. You shall not murder.
8. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke the sabbath.

6. You shall not murder.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 8:44:57 AM
You cannot defend your faith because you were not given the gift of speech or knowledge of God.

Says you? Funny how whatever you say is like water of a duck's back to me.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 3:45:40 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
You cannot defend your faith because you were not given the gift of speech or knowledge of God.

Says you? Funny how whatever you say is like water of a duck's back to me.

So you back is shaped like a duck. Who wants to know?

The central theme in Christianity is a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. The Romans by crucifying Jesus a Jew brought salvation to the Gentiles.

The Christians went further and exhalted Jesus to a god after his crucifixion. The thought that God could be so easily crucified by the pagan Romans was absurd on its own. But to Christians it promoted the idea that if they made Jesus God then God died for their sins. Any wonder why Christians live as godless people in a godless world. Their God was crucified.

So was Jesus God?
1. The Jews of his time were not impressed with his miracles.

2. Originally the Jews believed that God would send a powerful messenger (the Messiah) who would deliver Israel from her oppressors and usher in a reign of peace and prosperity. If God chose to come himself then surely the Jews would have had a different ending. Instead after the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

3. Judaism, However, Does not accept the central Christian teaching that Jesus Christ is the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament. For the same reasons given above. After the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their, Holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

4. So who was Jesus? The people close to him said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

5. There was doubts from the beginning about Jesus starting with John the Baptist.
John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, Who was in prison, Heard about the deeds of the Messiah, He sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, Or should we expect someone else? "

6. There were doubts in the end.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

7. At Jesus's trial he was given a chance to prove he was God.
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, The Son of God. "

The high priest then charged Jesus with blasphemy.
Matthew 26:65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, Now you have heard the blasphemy.

8. Jesus said he could call legions of angels to save him.
Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, And he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
But not a single Angel showed up at his crucifixion.

9. Instead all his disciples deserted Jesus and fled.
Matthew 26:56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled. " Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

10. Jesus snapped out of his delusional state and lamented on the cross.

So why do Christians worship a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago? Why do Christians believe an illegitimate Jewish bastard named Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. That only dead Jews can forgive sins.
Christians exhalted jesus to a God after he was crucified. If Jesus was already forgiving sins when he was alive, Why did Christians think he would do more if he was dead?
Why would God allow himself to be crucified by the pagan Romans at great expense to the Jews the people he came to save?

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic. He was crucified for his blasphemous claims. Saving Gentiles was the last thing on his mind.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

Are Christians the evidence of the people god died to save?
We have several confessions by Christians that would embarass even the most ardent Atheist.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 2:50:28 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradie, Don't Christians do the same thing to lift scripture out of context? Or make wild assumptions? Like "Jesus" was born as the trinity god as a baby who never sinned his whole life? And as an adult, He had long-hair; and was white, Poor, Single with no children, And a vagabond beggar for survival? There is no proof in the Bible for any of these assumptions. Look in the mirror.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:30:34 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish,

Tradie, News flash. He was the reincarnated Adam as the "last" Adam in 1st Cor 15. He leaned obedience by the things He suffered like all humans as the book of Hebrews teaches. In short, He repented of his sins and entered the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, He could teach Israel how to repent as a "part" of Israel as her leader Adam. Simple. Why won't anyone believe His report we are all a part of Yahweh the Great I Am, And "God don't make no junk"? Or as Yahweh told Israel, "You are gods. "?

1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being. " The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Hebrews 5:8
though He was a Son, Yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near in the heart). "

Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I AM. "

The concepts are all invalidated by removing reincarnation. Christ's teachings will be moonlight darkness to anyone who removes reincarnation from the Bible. Easy to see how the Bible was corrupted.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:18:55 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

Jesus clearly broke the 9th commandment.

9 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

So even with Jesus's last breath he blamed God for his failures and for forsaking him.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 7:34:13 AM
M, Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

Jesus clearly broke the 9th commandment.

9 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

So even with Jesus's last breath he blamed God for his failures and for forsaking him.

Tradie, Can you respond to Harikrish's response to you based on Christianity's phony view of "Jesus" the poor, Single, Beggar?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.