Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Jesus's empty tomb not supported by facts

Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2018 8:06:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
According to scriptures Jesus died on Friday and was buried by Joseph of Arimathea who also wrapped Jesus in aloe and myrrh and carried him to an empty tomb.
Once they were certain everything was done correctly, Joseph of Arimathea ""rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, And departed" (Matthew 27:60; Mark 15:46).

The Burial of Jesus
Matthew 27:57 As evening approached, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who had himself become a disciple of Jesus. 58 Going to Pilate, He asked for Jesus" body, And Pilate ordered that it be given to him. 59 Joseph took the body, Wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. 61 Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.

After Jesus was buried Pilate fearing his disciples might steal his body sealed tbe entrance permanently.

The Guard at the Tomb
Matthew 27:62 The next day, The one after Preparation Day, The chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate. 63 "Sir, " they said, "we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, "After three days I will rise again. " 64 So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise, His disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead. This last deception will be worse than the first. "

65 "Take a guard, " Pilate answered. "Go, Make the tomb as secure as you know how. " 66 So they went and made the tomb secure by putting a seal on the stone and posting the guard.

Since the two Marys were present at Jesus's burial and the anointment of his body with spices. There was no need to re-anoint him 36 hours later. They knew the tomb was sealed and closed by a big rock which they could not possibly move.

Scriptures tell us they waited till after sabbath. And went to his tomb early Sunday morning with spices to anoint Jesus's body. But where did they get the spices from if the previous day was the Sabbath and everything was closed. Joseph of Arimathea had precured the spices some 70 pounds of it before Jesuus was crucified. Both getting the spices for the anointing of Jesus's body and removing the rock from the sealed entrance would have been impossible for the two women. Besides they were present when Joseph of Arimathea prepared Jesus's body before burying him and they saw them roll a big stone to shut the enterance of the tomb after they buried Jesus.

What credibility did the two women have? Mary had Jesus out of wedlock, She was an adulterous bitch and the other Mary was a known prostitute. The women's stories differ in each gospel. The fact that Jesus remained unmarried is further proof he mistrusted women.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2018 9:23:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Conflicting stories by the women who claim Jesus's tomb was empty.

We know women even qualified women like Christine Blasey Ford (Psychologist and accuser in Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court hearing) have very poor recollections when pressed for details. She couldn't remember when (date, Time, Year) the incident took place, Where the incident took place, How she got to the house where the alleged crime was committed or how she got back home after the incident? She rembersremembers she wasn't rape and remained fully dressed during and after the alleged incident. But she remembers that laughter that was indelibly seered in her memory. But someone should have told her one cannot be charged for laughing. . . .

The eyewitness accounts by the women of the empty tomb of Jesus are just as troublesome.

How Long Was Jesus in the Tomb?
Jesus is portrayed as being dead and in the tomb for a given length time, But how long?

Mark 10:34"Jesus says he will "rise again" after "three days. "
Matthew 12:40"Jesus says he will be in the earth "three days and three nights. . . "
No resurrection narrative describes Jesus as being in a tomb for three full days, Or for three days and three nights.

Guarding the Tomb
Would the Romans have guarded Jesus" tomb? The gospels disagree on what happened.

Matthew 27:62-66"A guard is stationed outside the tomb the day after Jesus" burial
Mark, Luke, John"No guard is mentioned. In Mark and Luke, The women who approach the tomb do not appear to expect to see any guards
Jesus Is Anointed Before Burial
It was tradition to anoint a person"s body after they died. Who anointed Jesus and when?

Mark 16:1-3, Luke 23:55-56"A group of women who were at Jesus" burial come back later to anoint his body
Matthew"Joseph wraps the body, And the women come the next morning, But no mention is made of anointing Jesus
John 19:39-40"Joseph of Arimathea anoints Jesus" body before burial
Who Visited Jesus" Tomb?
The women visiting Jesus" tomb is central to the resurrection story, But who visited?

Mark 16:1"Three women visit Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene, A second Mary, And Salome

Matthew 28:1"Two women visit Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene and another Mary
Luke 24:10"At least five women visit Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, Joanna, And "other women. "
John 20:1"One woman visits Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene. She later fetches Peter and another disciple
When Did the Women Visit the Tomb?
Whoever visited and however many there were, It"s also not clear when they arrived.

Mark 16:2"They arrive after sunrise
Matthew 28:1"They arrive at about dawn
Luke 24:1"It is early dawn when they arrive
John 20:1" It is dark when they arrive
What Was the Tomb Like?
It"s not clear what the women saw when they arrived at the tomb.

Mark 16:4, Luke 24:2, John 20:1"The stone in front of Jesus" tomb had been rolled away
Matthew 28:1-2"The stone in front of Jesus" tomb was still in place and would be rolled away later
Who Greets the Women?
The women aren"t alone for long, But it"s not clear who greets them.

Mark 16:5"The women enter the tomb and meet one young man in there
Matthew 28:2"An angel arrives during an earthquake and rolls the stone away, And sits on it outside. Pilate"s guards are also there
Luke 24:2-4"The women enter the tomb, And two men suddenly appear " it"s not clear if they are inside or outside

John 20:12"The women do not enter the tomb, But there are two angels sitting inside
What Do the Women Do?
Whatever happened, It must have been pretty amazing. The gospels are inconsistent in how the women react, Though.

Mark 16:8"The women keep quiet, Despite being told to spread the word
Matthew 28:8"The women go tell the disciples
Luke 24:9"The women tell "the eleven and to all the rest. "
John 20:10-11" Mary stays to cry while the two disciples just go home

Women were never considered as reliable witnesses even in ancient times. The scriptures are just as unflattering of women. Just saying. . . . .
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2018 5:04:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I take the view that since the gospel writers rely upon women it gives it the ring of truthfulness.
If the gospel writers wanted to concoct a story, Like you they would have found the most reliable and credible witnesses to prove so. The very fact that they did not and used the stories from these females is incredibly weighty 2000 years later. That you cannot see this - is remarkable. Your prejudices just blind you from seeing the truth.

I very often use the fact that females were used as one of the very best evidences of the truth. Why would they use such witnesses? The only reason is plausible is because it was the truth.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2018 5:24:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I take the view that since the gospel writers rely upon women it gives it the ring of truthfulness.
If the gospel writers wanted to concoct a story, Like you they would have found the most reliable and credible witnesses to prove so. The very fact that they did not and used the stories from these females is incredibly weighty 2000 years later. That you cannot see this - is remarkable. Your prejudices just blind you from seeing the truth.

I very often use the fact that females were used as one of the very best evidences of the truth. Why would they use such witnesses? The only reason is plausible is because it was the truth.

Women give different accounts of the empty tomb which makes their stories inconsistent and unreliable.
How Long Was Jesus in the Tomb?
Jesus is portrayed as being dead and in the tomb for a given length time, But how long?

Mark 10:34"Jesus says he will "rise again" after "three days. "
Matthew 12:40"Jesus says he will be in the earth "three days and three nights. . . "
No resurrection narrative describes Jesus as being in a tomb for three full days, Or for three days and three nights.

Guarding the Tomb
Would the Romans have guarded Jesus" tomb? The gospels disagree on what happened.

Matthew 27:62-66"A guard is stationed outside the tomb the day after Jesus" burial
Mark, Luke, John"No guard is mentioned. In Mark and Luke, The women who approach the tomb do not appear to expect to see any guards
Jesus Is Anointed Before Burial
It was tradition to anoint a person"s body after they died. Who anointed Jesus and when?

Mark 16:1-3, Luke 23:55-56"A group of women who were at Jesus" burial come back later to anoint his body
Matthew"Joseph wraps the body, And the women come the next morning, But no mention is made of anointing Jesus
John 19:39-40"Joseph of Arimathea anoints Jesus" body before burial
Who Visited Jesus" Tomb?
The women visiting Jesus" tomb is central to the resurrection story, But who visited?

Mark 16:1"Three women visit Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene, A second Mary, And Salome

Matthew 28:1"Two women visit Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene and another Mary
Luke 24:10"At least five women visit Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, Joanna, And "other women. "
John 20:1"One woman visits Jesus" tomb: Mary Magdalene. She later fetches Peter and another disciple
When Did the Women Visit the Tomb?
Whoever visited and however many there were, It"s also not clear when they arrived.

Mark 16:2"They arrive after sunrise
Matthew 28:1"They arrive at about dawn
Luke 24:1"It is early dawn when they arrive
John 20:1" It is dark when they arrive
What Was the Tomb Like?
It"s not clear what the women saw when they arrived at the tomb.

Mark 16:4, Luke 24:2, John 20:1"The stone in front of Jesus" tomb had been rolled away
Matthew 28:1-2"The stone in front of Jesus" tomb was still in place and would be rolled away later
Who Greets the Women?
The women aren"t alone for long, But it"s not clear who greets them.

Mark 16:5"The women enter the tomb and meet one young man in there
Matthew 28:2"An angel arrives during an earthquake and rolls the stone away, And sits on it outside. Pilate"s guards are also there
Luke 24:2-4"The women enter the tomb, And two men suddenly appear " it"s not clear if they are inside or outside

John 20:12"The women do not enter the tomb, But there are two angels sitting inside
What Do the Women Do?
Whatever happened, It must have been pretty amazing. The gospels are inconsistent in how the women react, Though.

Mark 16:8"The women keep quiet, Despite being told to spread the word
Matthew 28:8"The women go tell the disciples
Luke 24:9"The women tell "the eleven and to all the rest. "
John 20:10-11" Mary stays to cry while the two disciples just go home

Women were never considered as reliable witnesses even in ancient times. The scriptures are just as unflattering of women. Just saying. . . . .
Women are never allowed to serve as clergy except maybe in the Anglican Church.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 1:15:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At the time it was. It just gets boring when you repeat yourself and you never listen to anyone but yourself. It is my view that so called spiritual people are servants and lead by serving and listening. A spiritual person is one who is humble and gracious and prepared to learn.

You come across as arrogant, Pig headed, Unteachable, And a bully. I struggle to see why you think you are wise. You have lots of information, But no wisdom. You present a picture that is ugly. Whatever you have, I really don't want it. I feel sad and sorry for you.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 3:05:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
At the time it was. It just gets boring when you repeat yourself and you never listen to anyone but yourself. It is my view that so called spiritual people are servants and lead by serving and listening. A spiritual person is one who is humble and gracious and prepared to learn.

You come across as arrogant, Pig headed, Unteachable, And a bully. I struggle to see why you think you are wise. You have lots of information, But no wisdom. You present a picture that is ugly. Whatever you have, I really don't want it. I feel sad and sorry for you.

I am Harikrish a Brahmin with clean feet. You are someone suffering from bad karma. Now try to see the bright side.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2018 6:17:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am Harikrish a Brahmin with clean feet. You are someone suffering from bad karma. Now try to see the bright side.

You might have clean feet, But your heart is far from clean. Your words continually reveal what is in your heart, And it is not pretty. Your heart is dark and it is vile. Yet Jesus by his Spirit can regenerate you, And save you. A true spiritual person would recognise their sin, Confess it, Repent of it, And turn to Jesus, Knowing that God is the one who saves.

Even now Harikrish, It is not too late for you. I always think that if Paul can be saved, Then anyone can be. I don't think anyone is less able to be saved, After all, All sinners start of dead in their sins. And I have yet to meet a dead man who can do anything for themselves.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2018 5:08:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I am Harikrish a Brahmin with clean feet. You are someone suffering from bad karma. Now try to see the bright side.

You might have clean feet, But your heart is far from clean. Your words continually reveal what is in your heart, And it is not pretty. Your heart is dark and it is vile. Yet Jesus by his Spirit can regenerate you, And save you. A true spiritual person would recognise their sin, Confess it, Repent of it, And turn to Jesus, Knowing that God is the one who saves.

Even now Harikrish, It is not too late for you. I always think that if Paul can be saved, Then anyone can be. I don't think anyone is less able to be saved, After all, All sinners start of dead in their sins. And I have yet to meet a dead man who can do anything for themselves.

Jesus is living in his fathers house and working as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

On earth Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Jesus's family and the people who knew Jesus said Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus was crucified fur being a blasphemous liar and a lunatic.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

I am Harikrish a Brahmin with clean feet. I belong to the priestly caste and for generations my lineage returned as Brahmin through reincarnation. You are someone suffering from bad karma. Now try to see the bright side. Kissing a Brahmins feet will improve your Karma. Even Jesus believed that and kissed the feet of his disciples. Unfortunately they were not Brahmins.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2018 9:45:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
By rejecting Jesus, You have demonstrated convincingly that you are unspiritual. Your religion has nothing to offer. It cannot help in this life or the next one. It offers a false sort of hope - in that it is all talk and no action.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2018 2:35:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
By rejecting Jesus, You have demonstrated convincingly that you are unspiritual. Your religion has nothing to offer. It cannot help in this life or the next one. It offers a false sort of hope - in that it is all talk and no action.
The Jews rejected Jesus. The Romans mocked, Beat and crucified Jesus.

Jesus's family and the people who knew Jesus said Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed.

Jesus blamed God for all his problems.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

The people called Jesus a blasphemous liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

The scriptures prove Jesus was a blasphemous liar and a lunatic.
So why have Christians turned a blasphemous liar and a lunatic into a God?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2018 1:20:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
By rejecting Jesus, You have demonstrated convincingly that you are unspiritual. Your religion has nothing to offer. It cannot help in this life or the next one. It offers a false sort of hope - in that it is all talk and no action.


The Jews rejected Jesus. The Romans mocked, Beat and crucified Jesus.

Yes, This is true. This adds to its credibility.

Jesus's family and the people who knew Jesus said Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Yes again this is true. But his family changed their minds because the Spirit of God opened their eyes to see the truth. Mary was there when he died and again at Pentecost. James became an elder in the Jerusalem church and even wrote an epistle. Joses and others confirmed his deity and worshiped him.


Many did consider his words demonic. Why? Because it was going against the established religion's interpretations and understanding of the messiah. The religious system had become corrupt and needed to blame something which might turn people away from him.

Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed.

Yes, Jesus predicted both of these things - demonstrating he was in control.

Jesus blamed God for all his problems.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Jesus did not blame God. Even if your interpretation is correct which I strongly deny and have demonstrated on numerous occasions, It at its highest only suggests that God has forsaken him. There is no sense of blame here. Christians often use this passage to point out that Jesus at this point had taken on the sin of humanity which is why God turned away. I don't agree with that position although I can some why they might say it. Psalm 22 clearly when read in context from beginning to end shows it was not a turning away - but a salvation.

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

I have said it before - I don't care what the pope says. If he said it, He is wrong or you are quoting him out of context. Only the devil or his angels would say the cross was a failure on God's part.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

I also note in the quote above - "humanly speaking". Which from my view means that humanity sees it as failure - not God. Again you demonstrate selective quoting. How come you are so dishonest? Why do you lie so much?

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

It might be a challenge to the pope's faith, But then again he believes in salvation by works, Not by faith.

The people called Jesus a blasphemous liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

What would you expect them to say? And yet at other times they said he spoke with authority and they loved him and they came to him in droves.

The scriptures prove Jesus was a blasphemous liar and a lunatic.
So why have Christians turned a blasphemous liar and a lunatic into a God?


Jesus was not turned in God. He has always - eternally been the second person of the Triune God. He is not blasphemous nor is he a lunatic. He is the redeemer of his people - and the Glorious Most Holy ONE the maker of this earth and the only name by which people can be saved. Praise Jesus. Amen.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2018 10:15:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
By rejecting Jesus, You have demonstrated convincingly that you are unspiritual. Your religion has nothing to offer. It cannot help in this life or the next one. It offers a false sort of hope - in that it is all talk and no action.


The Jews rejected Jesus. The Romans mocked, Beat and crucified Jesus.


Yes, This is true. This adds to its credibility.

This proves Jesus was helpless to resist the Romans. The Romans tried, Convicted and crucified Jesus like a common criminal and along with other criminals.

Jesus's family and the people who knew Jesus said Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Yes again this is true. But his family changed their minds because the Spirit of God opened their eyes to see the truth. Mary was there when he died and again at Pentecost. James became an elder in the Jerusalem church and even wrote an epistle. Joses and others confirmed his deity and worshiped him.

Jesus's family rejected him and did not even prepare or have a tomb to bury Jesus. Jesus had to be buried in a borrowed tomb. Ultimate way to insult a dead family member.

Many did consider his words demonic. Why? Because it was going against the established religion's interpretations and understanding of the messiah. The religious system had become corrupt and needed to blame something which might turn people away from him.

Why did Jesus quote from the books of the Old Testament if he was against the established religion. Jesus followed Judaism.

Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed.

Yes, Jesus predicted both of these things - demonstrating he was in control.

Jesus lost control of his disciples. Tbe apostles did not even attend his crucifixion.
Luke 22:24 A dispute also arose among the disciples as to which of them would be considered the greatest.

Jesus blamed God for all his problems.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Jesus did not blame God. Even if your interpretation is correct which I strongly deny and have demonstrated on numerous occasions, It at its highest only suggests that God has forsaken him. There is no sense of blame here. Christians often use this passage to point out that Jesus at this point had taken on the sin of humanity which is why God turned away. I don't agree with that position although I can some why they might say it. Psalm 22 clearly when read in context from beginning to end shows it was not a turning away - but a salvation.

Jesus is accusing God of betraying and forsaking him on the cross. This betrayal by God is supported by scriptures because the night earlier Jesus prayed he would be spared. Jesus felt let gown by God's betrayal.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, Let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, But as You will. " - Bible Hub

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

I have said it before - I don't care what the pope says. If he said it, He is wrong or you are quoting him out of context. Only the devil or his angels would say the cross was a failure on God's part.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

I also note in the quote above - "humanly speaking". Which from my view means that humanity sees it as failure - not God. Again you demonstrate selective quoting. How come you are so dishonest? Why do you lie so much?

Christians are humans too. The Pope was addressing all humans.
When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

It might be a challenge to the pope's faith, But then again he believes in salvation by works, Not by faith.

The Pope is speaking to a billion Christians everytime he addresses the Church.

The people called Jesus a blasphemous liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

What would you expect them to say? And yet at other times they said he spoke with authority and they loved him and they came to him in droves.


Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified. His life and ministry was cut short because the people rejected him and the Romsns coyldnt care less and crucified him.

The scriptures prove Jesus was a blasphemous liar and a lunatic.
So why have Christians turned a blasphemous liar and a lunatic into a God?


Jesus was not turned in God. He has always - eternally been the second person of the Triune God. He is not blasphemous nor is he a lunatic. He is the redeemer of his people - and the Glorious Most Holy ONE the maker of this earth and the only name by which people can be saved. Praise Jesus. Amen.


If the people believed he was what you claim he was they would not bave crucified him. The Romans would not have dared to crucify the son of God. But at Jesus's trial, Jesus was evasive and shifty and even insisted his kingdom was not of this world. The Romans nailed him to a wooden cross and sent Jesus packing to his alien world.
Because of popular demand the Romans created the Roman Catholic Church which appears more permanent than Jesus's shot lived 3 year ministry.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2018 10:20:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Very early on the first day of the week, Just after sunrise, They were on their way to the tomb and they asked each other, "Who will roll the stone away? " "Mark 16:2-3

On the first Easter morning, The women who wanted to anoint Jesus" body with spices had a problem. Who would move the stone from the tomb entrance?

Obviously the stone was too heavy to be rolled uphill by three women: "It was very large" (Mk 15:4).

At the same time the tomb was sealed so that no one could steal Jesus's body because Pilate had heard rumours Jesus would be resurrected. So by law no one was permitted to open the Tomb much less for good intentions.

The person the disciples saw was the Ghost of Jesus. Even the Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus was raised as a spirit and not in the flesh.

Matthew 14:26 When the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, They were terrified. "It's a ghost! " they said, And cried out in fear.

Luke 24:36-51 While Jesus' disciples were talking about what had happened, Jesus appeared and greeted them. They were frightened and terrified because they thought they were seeing a Ghost.

The best that Jesus could do to convince Thomas he was not a Ghost was prove he was a vampire something with flesh and bones.

Luke 24:37 They were startled and frightened, Thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, "Why are you troubled, And why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. " (but a vampire does)
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 1:46:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why Jesus could not have moved the stone sealing his tomb. Jesus couldn't even carry his own cross.

Matthew 27:32 Along the way they found a man from Cyrene, Named Simon, And they forced him to carry the cross of Jesus.

How could Jesus bear the sins of the world when he couldn't even carry his own cross?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,968
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 7:44:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When there were so many witnesses to the empty tomb. Why is it archeologist cannot find it?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.