Jump to topic:

YHVH Jehovah

TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2018 4:05:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Observing the original Hebrew characters (none of which are vowels) of the highest name of (the) god (of Abraham) yields the English equivalent YHVH. This is often translated into English as Jehovah or Yahweh.

The Hebrew letters of this name are yod-heh-vav-heh and is sometimes followed by Elohim (aleph-lamed-heh-yod-mem) which together are rendered "the Lord God".

This name of god (YHVH) has a meaning.

Yod denotes the positive masculine principle and is contained in (is used to create) the other 21 letters - sometimes more than once as is the case with aleph which contains three yods. It is associated with the cerebral spinal fluid.

Heh denotes the negative feminine principle. The name 'Eve' in Hebrew is written as heh-vav-heh which means "mother of all the living". It is associated with the seminal fluid (sex) and the voice.

Vav denotes the human spine connecting to the brain. When placed at the beginning of any word, It means "and" as its utility is a connection - as with the brain to the spine.

In YHVH:
yod (Ya)=masculine principle
heh-vav-heh (Havah)=mother of all the living

and/or

Yod=man
Heh=woman
Vav=phallus
Heh=vagina

The name begins in the head
"Yah"
and travels down the spine into the sex
"hov"
and all is expressed through the voice
"ah"

The heh appears twice because the voice and sex are connected. In entering puberty from early adulthood hormonal activity produces changes in both the sex and voice (drops in pitch), Hence the connection (through the vav which literally means connection) all beginning with yod (which extended downward becomes vav).

YHVH thus begins in the head as a masculine yod (brain) which extends down into a vav (spine) and a feminine heh expresses itself both through voice (first heh) and sex (second heh) to produce YHVH or Jahovah or Yahweh. Like Elohim, YHVH thus contains a masculine/feminine principle (androgynous) and is thus the two polarities in one, Just as Adam was made androgynous: "let 'us' make Adam in 'our' imagine and in 'our' likeness. . . Both 'male and female' created 'they' 'them' etc.

As such, (the) god (of Abraham) is just as much feminine as it (they) is (are) masculine. . . It is both in one, Like two parents (mother/father) acting as one cooperative guardianship. To treat it (them) as patriarchal leads to oppression of women which is precisely what is to be found in organized religions such as Christianity and/or Islam as these institutions abjectly erode and demean the feminine quality of god and/or of creation as a whole.

This is not to purport that there is a god that is YHVH, But rather the name YHVH describes the intrinsic quality of nature being a relationship (cooperation) between masculine (fatherly) and feminine (motherly) characteristics. As is clear in nature, Human life requires the coming together of a man (seed) and woman (ovum) wherein the former fecundates the latter.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2018 8:00:07 PM
Humans are GENETICALLY engineered. . . So proven by the Sumerian tablets which make it very clear. . . That advanced ALIEN SPECIES came to Earth and designed a dumbed down version of the modern human form. . . As humans design/breed cats and dogs. . . .

. . . . Humans are advancing GENETIC ENGINEERING. . . . . And are always dissecting and experimenting on a variety of life forms here on EARTH to discover. . . KNOWLEDGE and techniques for altering and creating various life form combinations. . .

So DON"t ACT like this GOD garbage of illiterate TRIBAL wandering LUNATICS is VALID
and taken literally. . . . The ancients recorded as best they could unprecedented ET arrival
and civilization engineering. . . .

Much of this information is HIDDEN deliberately. . . . This is why the Middle East is a hot bed
of activity. . . WAR is a COVER. . . . A select group does not want this important information to
be made available. . . . But it is SO OBVIOUS. . .

The JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoax is a clever cover up to deter curious humans from
discovering the TRUTH of human existence on EARTH. . . We are an engineered species. . .

. . . . . Believe as YOU choose. . . When the GOD garbage is used as a tool for exploitation. . Death,
and destruction. . . It is nothing more than a clever TOOL. . .

A tool used to dumb down humans into slavery and ignorance while select elitists THRIVE
using the hypnotized sheeple drones for experimentation. . . When no longer needed a WAR
DISEASE and/or so called Natural disasters are initiated. . . .

EARTH is a BIOSPHERE EXPERIMENTAL WORLD. . . . GOD makes for a great intangible
scapegoat. . . . GODS come and go. . . . ? This proves beyond any DOUBT that GOD is a human construct. . . .

Take your YHVH. . . To the ALLAH inventors. . . And your head ends up on a stick. . . .

humans are so amazing and utterly PATHETIC all at the same time. . . A true PARADOX. . .

. . . No human ever needs to be APPROVED and VALIDATED to EXIST and DIE. . . That is a human construct for power and control. . . GOD is the ultimate scapegoat TOOL. .

but the concept is fading. . As humans realize the idiocy of it all. . . Humans can stand alone
they DO NOT need a GOD CRUTCH to thrive. . . . Those times are OVER. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2018 2:56:17 PM
TheChristWithin wrote:
Observing the original Hebrew characters (none of which are vowels) of the highest name of (the) god (of Abraham) yields the English equivalent YHVH. This is often translated into English as Jehovah or Yahweh.

The Hebrew letters of this name are yod-heh-vav-heh and is sometimes followed by Elohim (aleph-lamed-heh-yod-mem) which together are rendered "the Lord God".

This name of god (YHVH) has a meaning.

Yod denotes the positive masculine principle and is contained in (is used to create) the other 21 letters - sometimes more than once as is the case with aleph which contains three yods. It is associated with the cerebral spinal fluid.

Heh denotes the negative feminine principle. The name 'Eve' in Hebrew is written as heh-vav-heh which means "mother of all the living". It is associated with the seminal fluid (sex) and the voice.

Vav denotes the human spine connecting to the brain. When placed at the beginning of any word, It means "and" as its utility is a connection - as with the brain to the spine.

In YHVH:
yod (Ya)=masculine principle
heh-vav-heh (Havah)=mother of all the living

and/or

Yod=man
Heh=woman
Vav=phallus
Heh=vagina

The name begins in the head
"Yah"
and travels down the spine into the sex
"hov"
and all is expressed through the voice
"ah"

The heh appears twice because the voice and sex are connected. In entering puberty from early adulthood hormonal activity produces changes in both the sex and voice (drops in pitch), Hence the connection (through the vav which literally means connection) all beginning with yod (which extended downward becomes vav).

YHVH thus begins in the head as a masculine yod (brain) which extends down into a vav (spine) and a feminine heh expresses itself both through voice (first heh) and sex (second heh) to produce YHVH or Jahovah or Yahweh. Like Elohim, YHVH thus contains a masculine/feminine principle (androgynous) and is thus the two polarities in one, Just as Adam was made androgynous: "let 'us' make Adam in 'our' imagine and in 'our' likeness. . . Both 'male and female' created 'they' 'them' etc.

As such, (the) god (of Abraham) is just as much feminine as it (they) is (are) masculine. . . It is both in one, Like two parents (mother/father) acting as one cooperative guardianship. To treat it (them) as patriarchal leads to oppression of women which is precisely what is to be found in organized religions such as Christianity and/or Islam as these institutions abjectly erode and demean the feminine quality of god and/or of creation as a whole.

This is not to purport that there is a god that is YHVH, But rather the name YHVH describes the intrinsic quality of nature being a relationship (cooperation) between masculine (fatherly) and feminine (motherly) characteristics. As is clear in nature, Human life requires the coming together of a man (seed) and woman (ovum) wherein the former fecundates the latter.

YHVH

Yod"". . Arm and hand

Hey"". . Behold, Man with arms and hands raised

Vav""". . Nail, Hook, Secure

Hey """. . Behold, Man with arms and hands raised

Meaning:
Hand raised with nail in hand.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2018 5:32:25 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
I think I got the gist of this OP coming in cold, It seems somebody should read the Moses Code

Moses was slow in speech and wit. .
Exodus 4:10 "Please, Lord, " Moses replied, "I have never been eloquent, Neither in the past nor since You have spoken to Your servant, For I am slow of speech and tongue. "

Moses had problems following directions. It took him 40 years to reach Canaan. Canaan is a months journey by foot from Egypt.

Moses also had a problem following instruction. God told him to talk to the rock. Moses struck the rock instead which angered God.

Numbers 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the tent of meeting and fell facedown, And the glory of the Lord appeared to them. 7 The Lord said to Moses, 8 "Take the staff, And you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so they and their livestock can drink. "

9 So Moses took the staff from the Lord"s presence, Just as he commanded him. 10 He and Aaron gathered the assembly together in front of the rock and Moses said to them, "Listen, You rebels, Must we bring you water out of this rock? " 11 Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, And the community and their livestock drank.

12 But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, You will not bring this community into the land I give them. "

The Moses code had to be something simple and short for Moses to remember. It had to be something that Moses did not have to say considering his speech impediment. It had to be something that came naturally to him because he stuttered and stopped frequently.
Many think it is God revelation: I am that I am. But how could that as a name for God make any sense even as Moses repeated it to himself several times. What was missing was the comma ', ' in I am that, I am. The comma serves as a pause. It is what made Moses think which was very unusual for him. Suddenly Moses grasped the secret code which was the comma that caused him to pause and think before he repeated God's name. I am that (pause) I am. Suddenly his disability was no longer a handicap. He could now accept I am that, I am.
Even God accepts his own limitations when he applies the comma/pause. I am that pause I am.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2018 7:38:07 PM
ChristWithin, Your posts are not getting through. Try to get help, You are not bright enough to get past the new security in place. It keeps idiots out.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2018 12:12:42 AM
MasonicSlayer, Your posts are not getting through. Try to get help, You are not bright enough to get past the new security in place. It keeps idiots out.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2018 2:18:56 AM
YHVH? T O I L E T? Both are words. . . . . Both have no meaning. . . To anyone not familiar with a TOILET. . . Or some GOD entity shoved between their ears. . . .

YHVH? Scribble of some wanderlusting tribal lunatic seeking some kind of rescue from oppression. . . YES!

All GODS are used as scapegoats. . . . . None of the GODS is present in a form recognizable to a human. . . The entity is always formless. . But described as having humanoid features. . . This makes the VICTIM feel empowered. . . Like " I know GOD ". . . Therefore i am empowered and YOU must accept what i say. . And ask you to do. . . . This is how the sheeple slave is conditioned to OBEY. . . .

NO you are a lying scumbag. . . That acts like you have some special connection. . . . GOD is your toilet paper. . . . Psychopaths use his name to get away with all the SH_T they can. . . . . .

There are thousands of GODS humans have invented and discarded. . . . Same will happen with the JEW-JESUS and ALLAH GOD hoax. . . . . Dissolved and forgotten. . . .

The awakening to the HYPNOSIS GOD PSYCHOSIS is well on its way. . . Very soon as the older generation DROPS DEAD. . . And the new generation understands that GOD is like a software app. . . . Use it till it becomes IRRELEVANT. . .

Both Jesus and Allah. . . Are becoming IRRELEVANT. . . . VIOLENCE is the only tool the psychopaths have left and even that is LOSING GROUND. . . . HUMANS are fed up with IDIOT GODS. . . And the totally psychotic DOGMA humans attach to them. . . . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.