Jump to topic:

Is God Dead?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2018 11:32:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Something that never exists in the first place cannot die.
Depending on your point of view, God is already dead or has not yet been born.

If one is talking about "faith in God"; yes it is dying.

People nowadays are far more educated than those who lived in the dark, Superstitious ages and overwhelming evidence has all but killed any pre-conceived notion of there ever being the existence of any God.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2018 3:50:37 AM

People nowadays are far more educated than those who lived in the dark, Superstitious ages and overwhelming evidence has all but killed any pre-conceived notion of there ever being the existence of any God.

Things that don't exist cannot have an impact upon life. Yet God impacts upon me everyday. He also impacts upon millions if not billions of people every day directly as well as everyone else.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2018 10:21:57 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Things that don't exist cannot have an impact upon life. Yet God impacts upon me everyday. He also impacts upon millions if not billions of people every day directly as well as everyone else.

You are assuming of course, That your mind exists since that is the only place where such notions exist.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2018 11:21:41 PM
whatever. Given that I am not wasting my life talking about something I don't think exists - it is amazing how much impact this alleged non-entity has on you.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2018 10:13:15 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
whatever. Given that I am not wasting my life talking about something I don't think exists - it is amazing how much impact this alleged non-entity has on you.

You are wasting your life acting as if something exists, But the only way it looks as though you will ever find out is when you are dead. Which will be too late and you wouldn't even know anyway.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2018 4:46:35 PM
Where do you irrational idiots come from? , No seriously, Where?
God exists, There your argument has been eliminated. I'm willing to bet your genetics have been targeted by nature to be eliminated too, Any sterile offspring Willows? Any homosexual offspring? All signs natural selection has seen fit to "selectively" eliminate your genetics.
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2018 10:31:26 PM
skipsaweirdo wrote:
God exists, There your argument has been eliminated. I'm willing to bet your genetics have been targeted by nature to be eliminated too, Any sterile offspring Willows? Any homosexual offspring? All signs natural selection has seen fit to "selectively" eliminate your genetics.

According to Darwin the survival of the fittest and natural selection favoured primates, Old World Monkeys and apes. Humans were less adaptable and least suited for the extreme conditions of early earth.

It was mans immorality that forced God to kill animals to feed and cover Adam and Eve that changed the balance.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2018 10:59:07 AM
skipsaweirdo wrote:

So, What medication have they put you on now?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.