Jump to topic:

Is Religion Addictive?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2018 11:21:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dealer: Hey bro, I got some new s**t for you that'll get you so high like you ain't never gonna come down.
You only need to get a hit once a week, You get this here free book on how to use it and it will only cost you 10% of your welfare benefit bro.

Client: Well that sounds like cool man but there's gotta be like, A downside to that s**t.

Dealer: Hey, I get you bro. Like it makes you deluded, You start telling lies, You start hating other people, You lose your friends and you start doing and saying some real loony things. But, Hey bro, Like you is real dead in the head so's it ain't gonna matter anyways.

Client: So, What is this new s**t man?

Dealer: Well, Don't you go tellin nobody else now ya hear, But it's called "Religion" bro.

Client: Oh yeah man, Like I seen others into that s**t and it's like real spooky and dangerous.
Not for me man. Just give me some crack, Like it's much safer you know.
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 11:14:35 AM
Willows is addicted to the religious form, With close to 10, 000 post in 2 years. I did the math and it works out to 12. 81 post a day, Sounds like an addiction to me.
Dude I have never know someone to use their computer so much, That wasn't masturbating, Or do you do that here.
Did you see how I did that, I answered your question and insulted you at the same time, Now I post as good as willows.
Now there is no need to respond, I wood not want you to stop stroking just for me.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 7:17:47 PM
missmedic wrote:
Willows is addicted to the religious form, With close to 10, 000 post in 2 years. I did the math and it works out to 12. 81 post a day, Sounds like an addiction to me.
Dude I have never know someone to use their computer so much, That wasn't masturbating, Or do you do that here.
Did you see how I did that, I answered your question and insulted you at the same time, Now I post as good as willows.
Now there is no need to respond, I wood not want you to stop stroking just for me.

Willows comes from a country called down under that was designated a penal colony by Britain. Australians can trace their ancestry to convicts listed in the Convicts Registry of UK. His Christian origins, Convict upraising mixed with sheep shagging and Koala brothels has developed in him the old missionary zeal to spead his worldview. Don't be offended if he brushes aside your advice to masturbate alone. You may not have convinced him fully by your example.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2018 5:26:23 AM
I don't think religion is addictive because you'd have to kidnap me to get me into a church. And then there is the bible thing saying things like it's better to give then to receive, And im not sure why. Because I had this Gucci watch this one time that could make anyone wearing it look important enough to notice, But I gave it to a homeless lady, And i kinda wish I had it back because I got no reward for it. God didn't hook a bro up for this good deed. Unless God saw through my lil scam. Intentions - I wonder if they really matter. If they do, I guess it may have been a bit selfish of me to be expecting a reward.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.