Jump to topic:

So, What's been going on with DDO?

SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 8:44:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just checking in after eight months to see what's going on with DDO. Could anyone bother to give me a synopsis? Harikrish, Maybe? I left after airmax announced moderators to the site. Has there been an attempt at moderation? Hopefully not, But the site seems pretty dead, So I wonder what happened.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:04:32 PM
SingularityofLight wrote:
Just checking in after eight months to see what's going on with DDO. Could anyone bother to give me a synopsis? Harikrish, Maybe? I left after airmax announced moderators to the site. Has there been an attempt at moderation? Hopefully not, But the site seems pretty dead, So I wonder what happened.

We had a massive attack by spammers which went on for several weeks bringing DDO to a standstill. It had the effect of scaring away most of the Christian members because it was reminiscence of Jesus returning like a thief even though the spammers were just stealing DDO's server cycles. I am not sure how many have lost their faith since. But it triggered an exodus. All those slow in speech and wit followed.
But only the coffee drinkers remain.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:15:47 PM
Because of the new security measures you have to delete all the text before the reply to name.

Eg.

SingularityofLightSo wrote:
cccc
bbbb
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:18:54 PM
Interesting. I said, Jesus is a scary guy so I understand why Christians are in mortal fear of that black serpent: "Believe in me or I shall burn the sh-t out of you in hell, Because I love you. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:31:22 PM
SingularityofLight wrote:
Interesting. I said, Jesus is a scary guy so I understand why Christians are in mortal fear of that black serpent: "Believe in me or I shall burn the sh-t out of you in hell, Because I love you. "

Might explain why all the black Trump shitholes left first.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 11:12:35 PM
I just assumed I had slipped into another universe because I keep falling, And I can't get up, Nor knowing which way is down. . . Maybe a step to the left, And time warp this right

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.