Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

So, What's been going on with DDO?

SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 8:44:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just checking in after eight months to see what's going on with DDO. Could anyone bother to give me a synopsis? Harikrish, Maybe? I left after airmax announced moderators to the site. Has there been an attempt at moderation? Hopefully not, But the site seems pretty dead, So I wonder what happened.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:04:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Just checking in after eight months to see what's going on with DDO. Could anyone bother to give me a synopsis? Harikrish, Maybe? I left after airmax announced moderators to the site. Has there been an attempt at moderation? Hopefully not, But the site seems pretty dead, So I wonder what happened.

We had a massive attack by spammers which went on for several weeks bringing DDO to a standstill. It had the effect of scaring away most of the Christian members because it was reminiscence of Jesus returning like a thief even though the spammers were just stealing DDO's server cycles. I am not sure how many have lost their faith since. But it triggered an exodus. All those slow in speech and wit followed.
But only the coffee drinkers remain.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:15:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because of the new security measures you have to delete all the text before the reply to name.

Eg.

SingularityofLightSo wrote:
cccc
bbbb
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:18:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Interesting. I said, Jesus is a scary guy so I understand why Christians are in mortal fear of that black serpent: "Believe in me or I shall burn the sh-t out of you in hell, Because I love you. "
Harikrish
Posts: 28,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 9:31:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Interesting. I said, Jesus is a scary guy so I understand why Christians are in mortal fear of that black serpent: "Believe in me or I shall burn the sh-t out of you in hell, Because I love you. "

Might explain why all the black Trump shitholes left first.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2018 11:12:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I just assumed I had slipped into another universe because I keep falling, And I can't get up, Nor knowing which way is down. . . Maybe a step to the left, And time warp this right

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.