Jump to topic:

The most ancient Hinduism versus later forms

SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2018 11:24:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I decided to try to give this its own post, Since a glitch or something deleted Harikrish's and my post about differences in ancient Hinduism versus later incarnations of Hinduism. Earlier forms of Hinduism spoke of reaching Atman, The deepest inner self, Which connects us to the Supreme Being. This can be accomplished through the karmic cycles of rebirth to work out problems in our individual quest towards realizing Atman. Later, Hinduism became corrupted into a Supreme Trinity of God as well as lessor gods. Harikrish and I were discussing how an individual might get stuck in karma holes such as atheism or the Abrahamic religions over many, Many lifetimes, Before breaking free.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 1:26:17 AM
SingularityofLight wrote:
I decided to try to give this its own post, Since a glitch or something deleted Harikrish's and my post about differences in ancient Hinduism versus later incarnations of Hinduism. Earlier forms of Hinduism spoke of reaching Atman, The deepest inner self, Which connects us to the Supreme Being. This can be accomplished through the karmic cycles of rebirth to work out problems in our individual quest towards realizing Atman. Later, Hinduism became corrupted into a Supreme Trinity of God as well as lessor gods. Harikrish and I were discussing how an individual might get stuck in karma holes such as atheism or the Abrahamic religions over many, Many lifetimes, Before breaking free.

So what you're really trying to say, Is we are not simply some photons of light bouncing around a super computer being operated by Godzilla, Because I'd like to think oversized lizards can type.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 1:31:41 AM
Anyways that supreme being you think is whatever is really just some cranky dude that glows a bunch of colors to mask his ugly vibrating head. And maybe this clown has a few skills but he wasn't big enough to put me down last time I crashed his purple red palace with no windows.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.