Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 2:17:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tunnel Vision

Eh, Don't mind the title.

I relize atheism is a spefic focus. And that there are atheists who believe in objective good/evil, As well as atheists who believe in subjective good/evil. . . .

Still, I just can't emphasize with their focus. I'd think even if you removed all the afterlife, Deities, And whatever history the atheist disliked. . . There would still be worth in many religions.

Not too mention their argument that a person shouldn't base their life off 1000+ year old rules. Then they use an argument arguing that it has been changed throughout the years to match whatever current time period the practices are in. The two arguments seem to contradict a bit too me.

I simply don't see it as That important to go on on on about how much you hate religion. And then not mind all the values they live objectively. (I don't believe in objective right and wrong. Or believe there is any inherent meaning to existence. There's just little bubble's. )

Just talking to myself. I suppose it makes sense to me if I think of the really virulent atheists as some random hatedom. Like a website based around people who hate pickles in their cheeseburgers. Or is that too literal an example? Eh, Website based around people who hate some fictional TV show.
Though already I can hear some atheists whining about how wrong it would be to teach someone a fictional TV show was real (And ignoring my gist).
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 9:11:09 AM
Leaning wrote:
Tunnel Vision

I relize atheism is a spefic focus. And that there are atheists who believe in objective good/evil, As well as atheists who believe in subjective good/evil. . . .

Still, I just can't emphasize with their focus. I'd think even if you removed all the afterlife, Deities, And whatever history the atheist disliked. . . There would still be worth in many religions.

Not too mention their argument that a person shouldn't base their life off 1000+ year old rules. Then they use an argument arguing that it has been changed throughout the years to match whatever current time period the practices are in. The two arguments seem to contradict a bit too me.

I simply don't see it as That important to go on on on about how much you hate religion. And then not mind all the values they live objectively. (I don't believe in objective right and wrong. Or believe there is any inherent meaning to existence. There's just little bubble's. )

Just talking to myself. I suppose it makes sense to me if I think of the really virulent atheists as some random hatedom. Like a website based around people who hate pickles in their cheeseburgers. Or is that too literal an example? Eh, Website based around people who hate some fictional TV show.
Though already I can hear some atheists whining about how wrong it would be to teach someone a fictional TV show was real (And ignoring my gist).

I would never deny that there is worth in many religions and many people have lived wholesome, Good lives based on their faith.

I just believe that religion is fast losing its relevance in that many of its doctrines are way out of touch with decent, Civilised society.

What good religion has ever been is far outweighed by what is bad.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 12:04:25 PM
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Tunnel Vision

I would never deny that there is worth in many religions and many people have lived wholesome, Good lives based on their faith.

I just believe that religion is fast losing its relevance in that many of its doctrines are way out of touch with decent, Civilised society.

What good religion has ever been is far outweighed by what is bad.

Except perhaps believers in ancient Hinduism and the unknown God of Heathenism, Religions make people's lives incredibly shallow. So I would disagree that people can live "wholesome, Good lives" based in religion. The shallowness that religion brings to be individual lives will never by "whole. " That is independent of the incredible divisions and murder that religion has unleashed on the world.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 8:05:37 PM
Leaning wrote:
To me virulent atheists seem like one of the blind men with the elephant.

That could be said for everyone, Even God if you could believe it. It's been said that God lives outside of the realms to the metaphysics of these world's, Within a place where time does not exist. A place where time becomes nonexistent is a place one would likely assume an eternal existence. This place, This word - eternal - would not be construed as being infinite. To be the Alfa and the Omega is to be the first and the last. So what is this place(? ) Perhaps a place where God has a God, Because even God does not know the origins of His existence.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 8:26:13 PM
Leaning wrote:
Perhaps.

Perhaps we take into consideration the quantum physics to things, Saying things like an atom is nothing but empty space. Life then would truly be an illusion. But what becomes then a place that isn't real? Maybe something like a virtual reality created by a sophisticated computer, Wherein spirits are nothing more than photons of light bouncing around some alien mainframe, To which Heaven becomes the center existence of its core.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 8:39:08 PM
Quantum physics confuses me. I'd imagine in a sense, Near everything we humans do sense is an illusion. There are so many senses that we do not have, And since we don't sense something of everything every which possible way we possibly could, We are not sensing what it truly is.
Don't quite get everything with and after the But what becomes then a place that isn't real? part.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 8:57:06 PM
Leaning wrote:
Quantum physics confuses me. I'd imagine in a sense, Near everything we humans do sense is an illusion. There are so many senses that we do not have, And since we don't sense something of everything every which possible way we possibly could, We are not sensing what it truly is.
Don't quite get everything with and after the But what becomes then a place that isn't real? part.

Three things like all things. . . Even the truth maybe takes three. There is the truth as i see it. There is the truth seen to others. And then there is the truth as truth itself sees it, Whatever that is. . . I just know the only thing I really know, Is a good chance exists I know nothing until I know everything about it. Because small details make big differences.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 10:11:26 PM
Leaning wrote:
Tunnel Vision

If you don't get it, Shouldn't you wait till you do before rambling on?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 10:14:24 PM
Perhaps. But I enjoy rambling. Also helps me view and develop my own thoughts easier. Admittedly I could ramble on a word document on my computer without posting it to this site, But I already do that on some subjects.

Sometimes a person just wants to complain on a public soapbox maybe.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 11:05:32 PM
Leaning wrote:
Perhaps. But I enjoy rambling. Also helps me view and develop my own thoughts easier. Admittedly I could ramble on a word document on my computer without posting it to this site, But I already do that on some subjects.

They got rant sites for people looking to complain. My complaint is those sites banned me. So i moved into the debating sites, Getting banned here and there. Until finally coming to this place, The only place that seems to tolerate my fanatical views, Built on a foundation of healthy paranoia. After all, Paranoia is just an awareness of a lil bit of what's actually going on. At least that's what some hit man for the CIA said. But that guy is now dead, So I don't know if that's good advice or not.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 11:55:30 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Leaning wrote:

They got rant sites for people looking to complain. My complaint is those sites banned me. So i moved into the debating sites, Getting banned here and there. Until finally coming to this place, The only place that seems to tolerate my fanatical views, Built on a foundation of healthy paranoia. After all, Paranoia is just an awareness of a lil bit of what's actually going on. At least that's what some hit man for the CIA said. But that guy is now dead, So I don't know if that's good advice or not.

Don't worry about the dead guy, His paranoia has been put to rest. But you are still living with your paranoia and your fanatical views and no one there to advise you.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 8:19:05 AM
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Don't worry about the dead guy, His paranoia has been put to rest. But you are still living with your paranoia and your fanatical views and no one there to advise you.

Well thanks for the concern. I guess you heard I've lost my advisor. You're doing well I see, Charging ahead against those evil Christians.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 2:07:16 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Well thanks for the concern. I guess you heard I've lost my advisor. You're doing well I see, Charging ahead against those evil Christians.

Unless you are one of those evil Christians its shouldn't stroke your paranoia. Your fanatical views is a different matter. White Nationalism is trending. You may not be so fanatical after all.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 4:04:44 PM
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Unless you are one of those evil Christians its shouldn't stroke your paranoia. Your fanatical views is a different matter. White Nationalism is trending. You may not be so fanatical after all.

White nationalism - heil to the march of ignorance. Shaved heads and misunderstood swastikas tattooed forever a reminder of stupidity. . . If they were ever smart enough to know it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 6:03:45 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Leaning wrote:

White nationalism - heil to the march of ignorance. Shaved heads and misunderstood swastikas tattooed forever a reminder of stupidity. . . If they were ever smart enough to know it.

You overrated yourself. Your views are not all that fanatical. Your stupidity must come from a different source.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 6:04:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
We know where your stupidity comes from: Hinduism.

I want to be a stupid bastard just like Krishna. - Hindu hari

Quoted verbatim.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 4:21:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 8:30:35 PM
I don't see why either of you need to go on these racist rants. Other than you enjoying needling each other.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 9:16:14 PM
It's been 5 days now idiot, Found it yet? Lol.

Six days. Still looking idiot? Maybe if you spammed less and looked more?

Who believes the moron is "looking" for what she knows is not there?

Your stupidity is from your sick religion. That is why though you admit you can't cite, You still think spamming is sensible. Your spam proves you are a pathetic liar.

Tomorrow it'll be 7 days, And you'll still be spamming the same stupidity over and over, Ashamed and running from your inability to cite.

Pathetic lying moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2019 9:44:24 PM
It's been 5 days now idiot, Found it yet? Lol.

Six days. Still looking idiot? Maybe if you spammed less and looked more?

Who believes the moron is "looking" for what she knows is not there?

Your stupidity is from your sick religion. That is why though you admit you can't cite, You still think spamming is sensible. Your spam proves you are a pathetic liar.

Tomorrow it'll be 7 days, And you'll still be spamming the same stupidity over and over, Ashamed and running from your inability to cite.

Pathetic lying moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 3:36:45 AM
ethang5 wrote:

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Harikrish adds his stupid sarcastic remarks to my words, But he does not misquote me when he says "you wrote".

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

There you have it. If it looks, Smells, Behaves like a nigger. It is a nigger. Ethang5 you are a nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 4:01:10 AM

Tomorrow it'll be 7 days, And you'll still be spamming the same stupidity over and over, Ashamed and running from your lie.

Tomorrow has become today, And here you are, Still empty, Still spamming the same nonsense. Proving that I am right, You are a lying moron.

You cannot cite, So you spite. The idiot too stupid to stop, And stupid for going on. Spam the same thing again idiot. You can do nothing else.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 7:19:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, Those are your words in quotes. You already accepted and owned them.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

There you have it. If it looks, Smells, Behaves like a nigger. It is a nigger. Ethang5 you are a nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 8:51:02 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger, Those are your words in quotes.

How do we know liar? When I quoted you, You did not accept the quote. Let me remind you moron.

You said Noah and all his sons were Africans. Here, Let me quote it again for you.

Noah and all his sons were Afrcans. - Gen 10

You are a nigger liar! I did not say Noah and all his sons were Africans. I said Ham and all his children were Africans.

See? You did not accept my quote of you. Why did you not accept it? Because I had not cited it.

So I went ahead and cited you. Thread title, Post number, And quote. After my citation, You could say nothing. You could no longer call me a liar. You were ashamed.

Now you want us to accept only your quote. Why? When a quote of yours was not enough for you when I quoted you.

I didn't need to lie further that you "accepted" anything, I simply cited you, And you had to stop lying.

Why can't you cite me now? Because you are lying. You want us to accept what you wouldn't accept yourself, An uncited quote.

The funny thing is, The quote you rejected and called a lie was actually true. We know this because I cited it.

The quote you're making now is a lie. We know this because, Unlike me, You cannot cite it. I reject it as your pathetic lie, Proven by your repetitive moron spam, Instead of you citing your claim.

Go ahead, Moron. Spam again. But you are the one who refused to accept an uncited quote. You are the one who had to accept the citation, And you are the one now who cannot cite her lie.

You are a pathetic liar.

Try again and see if your repeated spam will cover your lie.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.