Jump to topic:

When its time to see a psychiatrist

SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 7:55:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to say that the Singularity of Light has never spoken to me in words. Any spirit that speaks to someone in their head violates their personal boundaries and is a fraud and a vampire. The Singularity of Light just brightened my consciousness and inspires me. I have heard people say things like "the Spirit told me I had to talk to that person about God, So I had to do it. " I have heard other people say that "a still small voice speaks to me regularly. " When a spirit is talking inside your head, It's time to go to a psychiatrist and try to get some help. They may not be able to help you, But you need to do your best to clear yourself of spirits that are preying on you.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 8:07:03 PM
That is correct about the light. You have apparently connected with the light of the Creator, Yahweh. That light interprets the words in the Bible. God is light and in him is no darkness at all. It is the true message of Yahushua (Jesus) (1 John 1:5) I am pleased to meet someone else who is walking in the light.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 8:17:27 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
That is correct about the light. You have apparently connected with the light of the Creator, Yahweh. That light interprets the words in the Bible. God is light and in him is no darkness at all. It is the true message of Yahushua (Jesus) (1 John 1:5) I am pleased to meet someone else who is walking in the light.

I'm sorry to let you down, But Yahweh is just a powerful spirit of the spiritual hierarchies that has gone rouge and is now just a spirit of death and deception. Ever since he helped create the Bible and set himself up as the Most High, He has been on a steep decline. There is a great deal of darkness in Yahweh, The Bible and the Churches being two good examples of this darkness.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 8:32:00 PM
Did you get these additional ideas from the light? Or did you get the ideas from books your read from religions in the occult? It is another RELIGION.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 8:34:46 PM
So vampires in the head. . . Go see a psychiatrist instead of Blade or anyone with a sharp stake.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 8:36:56 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Did you get these additional ideas from the light? Or did you get the ideas from books your read from religions in the occult? It is another RELIGION.

You might want to take a look at my profile, I outline my history in and out of Christianity. But if you are open minded enough, You need to look no further than the Bible itself to know that Yahweh is a racist, Genocidal murderer.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 8:42:27 PM
Yes, From the point of view of the theologians, Your words are true. They have provided the wrong view of he Bible. The light you are walking in can correct that. It is the path you on in the light to know good and evil. That is our purpose for being here--to know good and evil.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2018 6:35:41 PM
SingularityofLight wrote:
I would like to say that the Singularity of Light has never spoken to me in words. Any spirit that speaks to someone in their head violates their personal boundaries and is a fraud and a vampire. The Singularity of Light just brightened my consciousness and inspires me. I have heard people say things like "the Spirit told me I had to talk to that person about God, So I had to do it. " I have heard other people say that "a still small voice speaks to me regularly. " When a spirit is talking inside your head, It's time to go to a psychiatrist and try to get some help. They may not be able to help you, But you need to do your best to clear yourself of spirits that are preying on you.

So you have a light bulb in your head and when it lights up you feel bright and inspired. Since the light bulb requires an electrical source. How often you you stick your finger in an electrical outlet?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 12:42:48 AM
INNER VOICE. . . . . . Yes. . . Perhaps many. . . . WHY?

Information processing. . . THOUGHT can manifest as a visual, Sound, Or both. . . . . And it can run rampant and seem like it is a calling. . . . . .

Thought as images or video like content doesn't not have to have a soundtrack image a baseball floating in complete darkness. . . EASY! No soundtrack needed. . . No GOD. . . No Bible verse VOMIT. . . Nothing. . . Merely an image suspended in darkspace. . . SIMPLE. . .

Consider other things. . . PEOPLE-PLACES ++ what is received outside of the BODY. . .
sight-smell-sound-taste-touch. . . . . . = lots of distractions that can trigger infinite inner
thought and visual responses. . . . BACK TO THE BALL IN DARK SPACE = all is quiet

No reason to add anything to this construct. . . ? Obviously thought is a construct. . . Try
driving a car with you hands at your side off the steering wheel. . . VOILA! Random chaos
GUARANTEED. . . .

Bible verse VOMIT will flow 24/7 and destroy critical thinking and reasoning ability
. . . . WHY? . . . There is no beginning or end to the Bible VOMIT. . . . The verses can be applied to anything. . . The imagination does not have a boundary. . . . .

PARADOX = GOD. . . . JESUS or ALLAH. . . Both Middle east constructs off the Moses JEW GOD are recent inventions. . . A result of consolidating all the GODS of every civilization on EARTH into 3 versions. . . All in total CONFLICT with each other. . . Each demands that their GOD and Comic Book bible/Koran version is the only truth. . . And is worth MURDERING all who do NOT accept their TRUTH? = tootal fcking INSANITY. . . . No escape possible
NO PEACE of MIND is POSSIBLE. . . These 3 GODS are designed for this purpose. . .

they are a Middle East construct used to brainwash and ASSIMILATE all of humanity into a divided state. . In constant CONFLICT-WAR-AGGRESSION. . .

The result. . . Total inner 24/7 voices. . Challenging everything. . . . Guarantee INSANITY and most likely addiction to anti depressants (part of the program) big money and power is involved with this scheme for POWER and CONTROL over the masses of asses by FEW
very clever Game of Throne PLAYERS. . . . GOD? Jesus and ALLAH = ultimate scapegoats to create division and WAR. . . Both physically and economically. . . . . 1 % THRIVE. .

The rest are pawns in the GAME. . . A cluttered mind drowning in JESUS/CHURCH/BIBLE
24/7 is easily roused into WAR and DESTRUCTION the same goes for the opposition
ALLAH with their MOSQUE and KORAN garbage. . . . All of it LEADS to WAR and DESTRUCTION under the facade of GOD is GREAT?

JESUS and ALLAH are recent constructs. . . . Invented to distract disarm and attack. . . .
a WAR where the hypnotized sheeple MURDER EACH OTHER while the creators sit back and LAUGH. . .

Ancient INDIA. . . JAINISM = truly remarkable. . NO idiotic GOD needed this is way more advanced. . . . Also BUDDHISM. . . Non VIOLENT and also without a GOD. . . .

JESUS and ALLAH = the perfect combination. . . For WAR. . .
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 8:57:09 AM

When is it time to see a psychiatrist?

When you actually believe that there is a God.

Trouble is that, For most patients, The condition by this stage is too far advanced for any treatment to be effective short of having a full frontal lobotomy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 2:21:47 PM
Willows wrote:

When is it time to see a psychiatrist?

When you actually believe that there is a God.

Trouble is that, For most patients, The condition by this stage is too far advanced for any treatment to be effective short of having a full frontal lobotomy.

So why don't they see a psychiatrist while they are still an atheist and not wait till they believe that there is a God when their condition is too far advanced for any treatment to be effective short of having a full frontal lobotomy.

Why is thinking for yourself so difficult? Every time you have a question you rush to DDO for help. Your geographical, Cultural and intellectual isolation has reduced you to marsupial or pouch potato. Lol!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.