Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Who made God?

SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 2:35:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

I hope you are not one of those atheists who claims "order out of chaos" for the explanations of all mysteries. Wow, What an illogical and non-sensical claim for those who claim to follow reason for everything.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 9:50:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

I hope you are not one of those atheists who claims "order out of chaos" for the explanations of all mysteries. Wow, What an illogical and non-sensical claim for those who claim to follow reason for everything.

No, I am not but your post is certainly an example of my latest thread in the continuing series of Helpful Tips for Religious Fanatics.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 9:54:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

I hope you are not one of those atheists who claims "order out of chaos" for the explanations of all mysteries. Wow, What an illogical and non-sensical claim for those who claim to follow reason for everything.

No, I am not but your post is certainly an example of my latest thread in the continuing series of Helpful Tips for Religious Fanatics.

My sincerest apologies then.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 10:28:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

My own opinion on the matter is that something like a Singularity of Infinite Light has existed forever and has not evolved in any way that would be commonly understood.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 10:38:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

My own opinion on the matter is that something like a Singularity of Infinite Light has existed forever and has not evolved in any way that would be commonly understood.

OK, Well let's look at that theory then. . . . . Similar to the old adage, "God has always existed" which I think is really non-sensical or at best, A "lazy" answer in an attempt to end the discussion.

For starters, One is making the assumption that God (singularity of light, Or whatever) exists. Then to get out of any further explanation one states that has always been the case.

Both assertions are no more than wishful thinking with no substance as to their validity whatsoever.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2018 10:44:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

My own opinion on the matter is that something like a Singularity of Infinite Light has existed forever and has not evolved in any way that would be commonly understood.

OK, Well let's look at that theory then. . . . . Similar to the old adage, "God has always existed" which I think is really non-sensical or at best, A "lazy" answer in an attempt to end the discussion.

For starters, One is making the assumption that God (singularity of light, Or whatever) exists. Then to get out of any further explanation one states that has always been the case.

Both assertions are no more than wishful thinking with no substance as to their validity whatsoever.

I did say it was my opinion, Not a statement of fact. Desires and wishes do exist; they have a reality, Even if they aren't completely true.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,418
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 12:54:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Or did God evolve?

Are you talking about your concept of God or of the Almighty God who created all things and himself has existed eternally and always without beginning or end?

If the former, Then my answer is Willow. If the latter then no one.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 1:43:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Or did God evolve?

Are you talking about your concept of God or of the Almighty God who created all things and himself has existed eternally and always without beginning or end?

If the former, Then my answer is Willow. If the latter then no one.

I'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 1:48:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

My own opinion on the matter is that something like a Singularity of Infinite Light has existed forever and has not evolved in any way that would be commonly understood.

OK, Well let's look at that theory then. . . . . Similar to the old adage, "God has always existed" which I think is really non-sensical or at best, A "lazy" answer in an attempt to end the discussion.

For starters, One is making the assumption that God (singularity of light, Or whatever) exists. Then to get out of any further explanation one states that has always been the case.

Both assertions are no more than wishful thinking with no substance as to their validity whatsoever.

I did say it was my opinion, Not a statement of fact. Desires and wishes do exist; they have a reality, Even if they aren't completely true.

An assertion is not, Nor does it imply a statement of fact.

If you want to do a take on the old "opinions are like r soles" adage, Then you could say "assertions are like tu*ds. . . . Everyone makes them. "
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 1:52:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

My own opinion on the matter is that something like a Singularity of Infinite Light has existed forever and has not evolved in any way that would be commonly understood.

OK, Well let's look at that theory then. . . . . Similar to the old adage, "God has always existed" which I think is really non-sensical or at best, A "lazy" answer in an attempt to end the discussion.

For starters, One is making the assumption that God (singularity of light, Or whatever) exists. Then to get out of any further explanation one states that has always been the case.

Both assertions are no more than wishful thinking with no substance as to their validity whatsoever.

I did say it was my opinion, Not a statement of fact. Desires and wishes do exist; they have a reality, Even if they aren't completely true.

An assertion is not, Nor does it imply a statement of fact.

If you want to do a take on the old "opinions are like r soles" adage, Then you could say "assertions are like tu*ds. . . . Everyone makes them. "

I would have rather had this response in your other thread, But I give it a go here: Anecdotal evidence does have a place in this world. It"s used in court; it"s used to initiate scientific exploration; it"s used in everyday logic and concourse with others. Perhaps the majority of the world believes in spiritual beings because they claim to either "feel them, " "sixth sense them, " have faith in them that makes them feel better, Etc. You can wash that all down the drain if you choose to, But it has relevancy on this earth whether you want it to or not.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,418
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 4:58:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 5:02:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Or did God evolve?

The concept of evolution is hard to believe, When believing code cannot rewrite its improvements. There must be an intelligence behind the steering of design, But where does it begin became a boggling mess of unanswered ideas for me.

If I create an artificial intelligence to a computer, The computer becomes its universe. The intell8gence within becomes God. This God would not view itself as something artificial. For it, It becomes real and would know nothing else, But what is real to itself.

This God would have absolute power over its domain. God would likely first create a suitable language for itself, Then it would begin to recreate itself, Making itself better, Seeking itself to now venture outside its domain, To explore other universes.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 5:21:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.

I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 6:56:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
He did not evolve spiritually. That is what I believe is true.

However, Although you are an atheist, You hit the nail of the Cosmic War right on the head! Physical evolution is true, But it was done on other planets over billions of year from one cell. The physical life evolved by genetic modifications directly by Yahweh from the inside out with no mutations, No chance, And no missing links. The problem with evolution happening on earth is there is too much evidence that contradicts itself, And many assumptions cannot be proven, Such as isotope decay rates. What if they change over time?

That being said, Lucifer could see the physical creation evolving, So why not also the spiritual? Maybe God is lying. But is He? Maybe the Great I Am refers to Him as the beginning, But He evolved spiritually into what He is today, So when He says He has existed forever, Maybe that is what He means.

Here is the key. If He did evolve, He has control by mortality and immortality by the power He evolved into. He never wants to tell anyone what He knows, And He has the power to do that. Then the issue turns into one of power and not knowledge.

I believe Lucifer got trapped in trying to answer that question and find the truth. It is a really bad idea to seriously ask as a son of God, Because if it is true, We are going to waste our time asking a question that God has the power to hide His origins from us. The whole Bible is based on the idea that He is Holy or separate from us mortals because He is the Eternal One. He is uncreated. We are created.

Therefore, I learned from the Bible it is a stupid question, Unless you want to think like Lucifer and fight for the answer by mortals doing the genetic reengineer to prove Yahweh is a liar. He evolved spiritually like mortal life evolves temporally. That is the evidence Lucifer sees.

I stick by the Bible and I learned from experience it has the most reasonable ideas on the planet. I believe the Bible not Lucifer for the reasons stated in my other thread. So I accept God is Holy and do not ask where God came from. If God did evolve, Then, Unlike Lucifer, It is not my business to ask something that God does not want to answer.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,418
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 7:10:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.

So eternal is what then if it is not infinite? A place where time does not exist? Ok. God has no beginning and God has no end. I have said that he is the first and the last - this is not inconsistent. It is simply a reflection of how the infinite might express their position to the finite. Humanity has a beginning and an end - hence they understand everything in that means.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 9:17:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.

Do you not think it to be more than a tad arrogant and self-righteous to assert that God is eternal and has always existed?

How do you know that and what evidence have you based such a ludicrous argument?

In fact, Why not just simply state "God has always existed, End of conversation, No argument, Because I am right and that is a fact"?
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 9:21:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.

I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.

Interesting concept although I would think that, If time does not exist then nor does eternity.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 2:48:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.

So eternal is what then if it is not infinite? A place where time does not exist? Ok. God has no beginning and God has no end. I have said that he is the first and the last - this is not inconsistent. It is simply a reflection of how the infinite might express their position to the finite. Humanity has a beginning and an end - hence they understand everything in that means.

Show me where it says in the Bible about God having no beginning and no end. The Bible ststes the Alpha and the Omega, To mean God is the first and the last. This implies a beginning to an existence of God. If God was the first, There becomes the starting point and nothing within the definition of infinity has a starting point.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 2:57:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.

I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.

Interesting concept although I would think that, If time does not exist then nor does eternity.

What makes you think that? Do you first believe there is a possibility for an existence of a place that resides without time?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 3:18:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
He did not evolve spiritually. That is what I believe is true.

However, Although you are an atheist, You hit the nail of the Cosmic War right on the head! Physical evolution is true, But it was done on other planets over billions of year from one cell. The physical life evolved by genetic modifications directly by Yahweh from the inside out with no mutations, No chance, And no missing links. The problem with evolution happening on earth is there is too much evidence that contradicts itself, And many assumptions cannot be proven, Such as isotope decay rates. What if they change over time?

That being said, Lucifer could see the physical creation evolving, So why not also the spiritual? Maybe God is lying. But is He? Maybe the Great I Am refers to Him as the beginning, But He evolved spiritually into what He is today, So when He says He has existed forever, Maybe that is what He means.

Here is the key. If He did evolve, He has control by mortality and immortality by the power He evolved into. He never wants to tell anyone what He knows, And He has the power to do that. Then the issue turns into one of power and not knowledge.

I believe Lucifer got trapped in trying to answer that question and find the truth. It is a really bad idea to seriously ask as a son of God, Because if it is true, We are going to waste our time asking a question that God has the power to hide His origins from us. The whole Bible is based on the idea that He is Holy or separate from us mortals because He is the Eternal One. He is uncreated. We are created.

Therefore, I learned from the Bible it is a stupid question, Unless you want to think like Lucifer and fight for the answer by mortals doing the genetic reengineer to prove Yahweh is a liar. He evolved spiritually like mortal life evolves temporally. That is the evidence Lucifer sees.

I stick by the Bible and I learned from experience it has the most reasonable ideas on the planet. I believe the Bible not Lucifer for the reasons stated in my other thread. So I accept God is Holy and do not ask where God came from. If God did evolve, Then, Unlike Lucifer, It is not my business to ask something that God does not want to answer.

I believe the answer is incomprehensible to those trying to understand it. An arrival if conclusion would likely not only be wrong, But damaging to their present existence.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 6:24:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
He did not evolve spiritually. That is what I believe is true.

However, Although you are an atheist, You hit the nail of the Cosmic War right on the head! Physical evolution is true, But it was done on other planets over billions of year from one cell. The physical life evolved by genetic modifications directly by Yahweh from the inside out with no mutations, No chance, And no missing links. The problem with evolution happening on earth is there is too much evidence that contradicts itself, And many assumptions cannot be proven, Such as isotope decay rates. What if they change over time?

That being said, Lucifer could see the physical creation evolving, So why not also the spiritual? Maybe God is lying. But is He? Maybe the Great I Am refers to Him as the beginning, But He evolved spiritually into what He is today, So when He says He has existed forever, Maybe that is what He means.

Here is the key. If He did evolve, He has control by mortality and immortality by the power He evolved into. He never wants to tell anyone what He knows, And He has the power to do that. Then the issue turns into one of power and not knowledge.

I believe Lucifer got trapped in trying to answer that question and find the truth. It is a really bad idea to seriously ask as a son of God, Because if it is true, We are going to waste our time asking a question that God has the power to hide His origins from us. The whole Bible is based on the idea that He is Holy or separate from us mortals because He is the Eternal One. He is uncreated. We are created.

Therefore, I learned from the Bible it is a stupid question, Unless you want to think like Lucifer and fight for the answer by mortals doing the genetic reengineer to prove Yahweh is a liar. He evolved spiritually like mortal life evolves temporally. That is the evidence Lucifer sees.

I stick by the Bible and I learned from experience it has the most reasonable ideas on the planet. I believe the Bible not Lucifer for the reasons stated in my other thread. So I accept God is Holy and do not ask where God came from. If God did evolve, Then, Unlike Lucifer, It is not my business to ask something that God does not want to answer.

I believe the answer is incomprehensible to those trying to understand it. An arrival if conclusion would likely not only be wrong, But damaging to their present existence.

Is that a confession from a Holocaust denier?
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 9:01:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.

I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.

Interesting concept although I would think that, If time does not exist then nor does eternity.

What makes you think that? Do you first believe there is a possibility for an existence of a place that resides without time?

I am not an expert in this area but there is the possibility that time does not exist at all.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 9:17:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
'm talking about exactly as per the thread which is a starter for intelligent discussion.

Not as per your flat-on-its-face, Incoherent, Dry sarcasm.


Well then you have my answer.

God does not have a maker. He is eternal and has always existed.

I would make a distinction between eternal, And what becomes infinite. To have no beginning and no end is infinite. The only thing that's infinite in this finite world, Becomes our thoughts. Eternal, Is to me a place where time does not exist. It becomes an existence of intelligence without time.

Interesting concept although I would think that, If time does not exist then nor does eternity.

What makes you think that? Do you first believe there is a possibility for an existence of a place that resides without time?

I am not an expert in this area but there is the possibility that time does not exist at all.

I think the accepted science behind the concept of time would disagree with you.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,418
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 5:25:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you not think it to be more than a tad arrogant and self-righteous to assert that God is eternal and has always existed?

How do you know that and what evidence have you based such a ludicrous argument?

In fact, Why not just simply state "God has always existed, End of conversation, No argument, Because I am right and that is a fact"?


Why is it ludicrous? Is it any more ridiculous than to say that before the Big Bang nothing was in existence and then nothing exploded for no particular reason? Is it any more ridiculous to think that everything has a cause - except for the first cause? Why is it foolish to think there must have been a first cause of everything?

I have various sources for my reasoning. The first of course is the Bible. Secondly, Logic. Thirdly, Plausibility. Fourthly, There is no alternative probable explanation.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 6:05:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Do you not think it to be more than a tad arrogant and self-righteous to assert that God is eternal and has always existed?

How do you know that and what evidence have you based such a ludicrous argument?

In fact, Why not just simply state "God has always existed, End of conversation, No argument, Because I am right and that is a fact"?


Why is it ludicrous? Is it any more ridiculous than to say that before the Big Bang nothing was in existence and then nothing exploded for no particular reason? Is it any more ridiculous to think that everything has a cause - except for the first cause? Why is it foolish to think there must have been a first cause of everything?

I have various sources for my reasoning. The first of course is the Bible. Secondly, Logic. Thirdly, Plausibility. Fourthly, There is no alternative probable explanation.

In your biased and closed mind, There is no alternative explanation.

The Bible has not one piece of evidence that verifies the existence of God.
Making up a scenario which nobody of authority ever said ("before the Big Bang. . . . . . . . ") then refuting it is hardly a very smart trick either.

Your reasoning about there being no alternative explanation is completely ridiculous and flawed. . . . . . . "God is eternal and there is no alternative probable explanation". . . . . Explanation for what?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,418
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 9:47:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In your biased and closed mind, There is no alternative explanation.

I never said "no alternative explanation" I said " no probable alternative theory". Please note the distinction. With you - you say anything is possible. I say - possible is not enough, It needs to be plausible and then it needs to be probable. So far you are playing in the realm of possible yet highly implausible and not at all probable.

The Bible has not one piece of evidence that verifies the existence of God.
Making up a scenario which nobody of authority ever said ("before the Big Bang. . . . . . . . ") then refuting it is hardly a very smart trick either.


The Bible is not foolish enough to try and prove what "goes without saying". The evidence is God is "life itself". This is something you know is true but refuse to accept. It is the reason you find yourself on a religious forum trying to prove to yourself there is no god. After all, You are not convincing anyone here, And the only person you are sort of pulling the wool over is yourself. Stop fighting Willow, Pull up a chair, And join reality. You know you want to - the only thing stopping you is pride.

As for a so called trick on the big Bang theory, Of course no evolutionist would say it - it sounds ridiculous - and deserves ridicule. Even the evolutionist has pride. But it is the implication of their teaching. And everyone knows it.

Your reasoning about there being no alternative explanation is completely ridiculous and flawed. . . . . . . "God is eternal and there is no alternative probable explanation". . . . . Explanation for what?

So go on - please be so kind and generous and explain the reasoning why it is ridiculous and flawed.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 10:42:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
In your biased and closed mind, There is no alternative explanation.

I never said "no alternative explanation" I said " no probable alternative theory". Please note the distinction. With you - you say anything is possible. I say - possible is not enough, It needs to be plausible and then it needs to be probable. So far you are playing in the realm of possible yet highly implausible and not at all probable.

The Bible has not one piece of evidence that verifies the existence of God.
Making up a scenario which nobody of authority ever said ("before the Big Bang. . . . . . . . ") then refuting it is hardly a very smart trick either.


The Bible is not foolish enough to try and prove what "goes without saying". The evidence is God is "life itself". This is something you know is true but refuse to accept. It is the reason you find yourself on a religious forum trying to prove to yourself there is no god. After all, You are not convincing anyone here, And the only person you are sort of pulling the wool over is yourself. Stop fighting Willow, Pull up a chair, And join reality. You know you want to - the only thing stopping you is pride.

As for a so called trick on the big Bang theory, Of course no evolutionist would say it - it sounds ridiculous - and deserves ridicule. Even the evolutionist has pride. But it is the implication of their teaching. And everyone knows it.

Your reasoning about there being no alternative explanation is completely ridiculous and flawed. . . . . . . "God is eternal and there is no alternative probable explanation". . . . . Explanation for what?

So go on - please be so kind and generous and explain the reasoning why it is ridiculous and flawed.

You are stating that God is eternal without any "explanation" and "no probable alternate theory"
"Goes without saying" "God is life itself"

You are continuing to use the non sequitur and divine fallacy to virtually argue "because it is" and "there is no probable alternative, Therefore. . . . . "

And once again, I am not here to prove there is no God since it would be absurd to attempt to disprove something that is unproven.

I am here to get others to realise the folly of their beliefs and that there is no, Absolutely no reason or logic behind the existence of God and, In this case, The infinite nature of God.

Each one of your attempts of explanation is fundamentally flawed. . . I have already technically explained why.

We then turn full circle to my fully reasoned and correct statement that those who believe in God do so for no other reason than (false) belief and (blind) faith.

That is absurd. . . . . . . . . . . . .
("preposterous, Ridiculous, Ludicrous, Farcical, Laughable, Risible; idiotic, Stupid, Foolish, Silly, Inane, Imbecilic, Insane, Hare-brained; unreasonable, Irrational, Illogical, Nonsensical, Pointless, Senseless; outrageous, Shocking, Astonishing, Monstrous, Fantastic, Incongruous, Grotesque; unbelievable, Incredible, Unthinkable, Implausible; informal crazy; British informal barmy, Daft. "). . . . . . . Oxford Thesaurus

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.