Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God said amazing ideas about sin!

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 10:35:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The prophet Isaiah said:

"Come now, And let us reason together, " Says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18)

When we remove the false idea called the "atonement" that was invented by man and inserted over 80 times in the Bible after 1526 AD, We can take off the blinders and see the truth. Repentance of stupid ideas requires reason not love or faith. We are to put reason first and faith and love second when it comes to repenting of sin.

But we have swallowed the lie that repentance and forgiveness is done with a magic wand of the cross if we believe in Jesus.

To truly repent, However, We need to live by the Golden Rule that requires reasoning of the mind first, Faith and love second. Our sins become white as snow because snow represents an intellectual process without feelings like cold snow. We all know the saying, "The cold, Facts".

Therefore, As the truth cleanses our minds of the red scarlet sins, What is that? Our sins are buried into emotional feelings of love mixed with false ideas. We love misplaced ideas, And we become pure in our thoughts by the truth in the Bible. Our sins are turned from selfish thievery into useful wool to serve self and others.

We can use the new ideas to serve others by using symbolic wool to cover the flesh to define ourselves as spirits, Not bodies, All of us. Therefore, Without the lying atonement ideas, The Bible has the most rational ideas on the planet. . . . Let us reason together. . .

I agree with the atheist using the Bible: reason rules. God's Word stripped of the theologians is the pure Logos of Reason.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 6:15:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The prophet Isaiah said:

"Come now, And let us reason together, " Says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18)

When we remove the false idea called the "atonement" that was invented by man and inserted over 80 times in the Bible after 1526 AD, We can take off the blinders and see the truth. Repentance of stupid ideas requires reason not love or faith. We are to put reason first and faith and love second when it comes to repenting of sin.

But we have swallowed the lie that repentance and forgiveness is done with a magic wand of the cross if we believe in Jesus.

To truly repent, However, We need to live by the Golden Rule that requires reasoning of the mind first, Faith and love second. Our sins become white as snow because snow represents an intellectual process without feelings like cold snow. We all know the saying, "The cold, Facts".

Therefore, As the truth cleanses our minds of the red scarlet sins, What is that? Our sins are buried into emotional feelings of love mixed with false ideas. We love misplaced ideas, And we become pure in our thoughts by the truth in the Bible. Our sins are turned from selfish thievery into useful wool to serve self and others.

We can use the new ideas to serve others by using symbolic wool to cover the flesh to define ourselves as spirits, Not bodies, All of us. Therefore, Without the lying atonement ideas, The Bible has the most rational ideas on the planet. . . . Let us reason together. . .

I agree with the atheist using the Bible: reason rules. God's Word stripped of the theologians is the pure Logos of Reason.

Name one atheist who has ever used a Bible for anything other than propping open a door.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow,

God has left us plenty of evidence to believe in the Bible, But atheists are blinded by God so God can use them to attack the irrational ideas of the theologians. Because the atheists are going to live forever in an immortal body and be forgiven for sin eventually (Matt 12), God is mostly concerned about changing the paradigms into the truth, Whatever it is.

The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). So the author of Hebrews resonates with the truth that our beliefs stand on evidence and reason. God has left us the buried pyramid evidence of the flood of Noah all over the earth when the scientists find them, But the ETs work with insiders and governments to keep the ideas of buried pyramids "hush-hush" to reason-away the evidence with mumbo jumbo thoughts when the evidence for God and the flood is overwhelmingly self-evident.

http://awakeningtimes. Com/the-mystery-of-bosnias-ancient-pyramids/

But instead of the truth, We get deliberate disinformation in Wikipedia that shows pictures from ground level that hides the pyramid lines:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

Scientists have actually dug into the mountain and discovered the pyramid stone structure that had ancient tunnels with a water system, But the other so-called scientists reason the facts away with scientific-sounding mumbo jumbo to satisfy the atheists that the evidence does not exist. So please, Don't argue evidence because atheists will reason away a beautiful flower as not evidence of a Creator. Yes, Evolution is true. But that doesn't prove the Creator, Yahweh, Does not exist. He created the flower by evolution by modifying the genetics by the inside out, Creating no missing links.

The testimony of evidence of the paranormal is also excluded because it cannot be controlled in a laboratory because by definition God cannot be controlled. The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh. Feelings cannot be controlled in a test tube, So they will ignore them. Paranormal events can't be controlled, So scientists ignore them and set up a different way to study them in the mental health field controlled by Satanists at the top. Freud was a Satanist that killed himself. But they don't tell us that simple truth.

Ignoring the evidence is not scientific. Ignoring the uncontrollable is the real issue to consider. Assuming that everything is controlled by law is the fundamental error that scientists make. God is not controlled by law. He exists outside of law.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 7:24:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow,

God has left us plenty of evidence to believe in the Bible, But atheists are blinded by God so God can use them to attack the irrational ideas of the theologians. Because the atheists are going to live forever in an immortal body and be forgiven for sin eventually (Matt 12), God is mostly concerned about changing the paradigms into the truth, Whatever it is.

The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). So the author of Hebrews resonates with the truth that our beliefs stand on evidence and reason. God has left us the buried pyramid evidence of the flood of Noah all over the earth when the scientists find them, But the ETs work with insiders and governments to keep the ideas of buried pyramids "hush-hush" to reason-away the evidence with mumbo jumbo thoughts when the evidence for God and the flood is overwhelmingly self-evident.

http://awakeningtimes. Com/the-mystery-of-bosnias-ancient-pyramids/

But instead of the truth, We get deliberate disinformation in Wikipedia that shows pictures from ground level that hides the pyramid lines:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

Scientists have actually dug into the mountain and discovered the pyramid stone structure that had ancient tunnels with a water system, But the other so-called scientists reason the facts away with scientific-sounding mumbo jumbo to satisfy the atheists that the evidence does not exist. So please, Don't argue evidence because atheists will reason away a beautiful flower as not evidence of a Creator. Yes, Evolution is true. But that doesn't prove the Creator, Yahweh, Does not exist. He created the flower by evolution by modifying the genetics by the inside out, Creating no missing links.

The testimony of evidence of the paranormal is also excluded because it cannot be controlled in a laboratory because by definition God cannot be controlled. The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh. Feelings cannot be controlled in a test tube, So they will ignore them. Paranormal events can't be controlled, So scientists ignore them and set up a different way to study them in the mental health field controlled by Satanists at the top. Freud was a Satanist that killed himself. But they don't tell us that simple truth.

Ignoring the evidence is not scientific. Ignoring the uncontrollable is the real issue to consider. Assuming that everything is controlled by law is the fundamental error that scientists make. God is not controlled by law. He exists outside of law.

First you say:
1. "The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

Then you say Atheists are lame.
2. "The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh.

Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability. Meanwhile the caravan of aliens are getting closer everyday.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 7:27:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow,

God has left us plenty of evidence to believe in the Bible, But atheists are blinded by God so God can use them to attack the irrational ideas of the theologians. Because the atheists are going to live forever in an immortal body and be forgiven for sin eventually (Matt 12), God is mostly concerned about changing the paradigms into the truth, Whatever it is.

The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). So the author of Hebrews resonates with the truth that our beliefs stand on evidence and reason. God has left us the buried pyramid evidence of the flood of Noah all over the earth when the scientists find them, But the ETs work with insiders and governments to keep the ideas of buried pyramids "hush-hush" to reason-away the evidence with mumbo jumbo thoughts when the evidence for God and the flood is overwhelmingly self-evident.

http://awakeningtimes. Com/the-mystery-of-bosnias-ancient-pyramids/

But instead of the truth, We get deliberate disinformation in Wikipedia that shows pictures from ground level that hides the pyramid lines:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

Scientists have actually dug into the mountain and discovered the pyramid stone structure that had ancient tunnels with a water system, But the other so-called scientists reason the facts away with scientific-sounding mumbo jumbo to satisfy the atheists that the evidence does not exist. So please, Don't argue evidence because atheists will reason away a beautiful flower as not evidence of a Creator. Yes, Evolution is true. But that doesn't prove the Creator, Yahweh, Does not exist. He created the flower by evolution by modifying the genetics by the inside out, Creating no missing links.

The testimony of evidence of the paranormal is also excluded because it cannot be controlled in a laboratory because by definition God cannot be controlled. The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh. Feelings cannot be controlled in a test tube, So they will ignore them. Paranormal events can't be controlled, So scientists ignore them and set up a different way to study them in the mental health field controlled by Satanists at the top. Freud was a Satanist that killed himself. But they don't tell us that simple truth.

Ignoring the evidence is not scientific. Ignoring the uncontrollable is the real issue to consider. Assuming that everything is controlled by law is the fundamental error that scientists make. God is not controlled by law. He exists outside of law.

First you say:
1. "The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

Then you say Atheists are lame.
2. "The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh.

Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability. Meanwhile the caravan of aliens are getting closer everyday.

You may very well be beating your head against a wall, Harikrish. I've already thrown in the towel on anonthegreat.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 8:12:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow,

God has left us plenty of evidence to believe in the Bible, But atheists are blinded by God so God can use them to attack the irrational ideas of the theologians. Because the atheists are going to live forever in an immortal body and be forgiven for sin eventually (Matt 12), God is mostly concerned about changing the paradigms into the truth, Whatever it is.

The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). So the author of Hebrews resonates with the truth that our beliefs stand on evidence and reason. God has left us the buried pyramid evidence of the flood of Noah all over the earth when the scientists find them, But the ETs work with insiders and governments to keep the ideas of buried pyramids "hush-hush" to reason-away the evidence with mumbo jumbo thoughts when the evidence for God and the flood is overwhelmingly self-evident.

http://awakeningtimes. Com/the-mystery-of-bosnias-ancient-pyramids/

But instead of the truth, We get deliberate disinformation in Wikipedia that shows pictures from ground level that hides the pyramid lines:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

Scientists have actually dug into the mountain and discovered the pyramid stone structure that had ancient tunnels with a water system, But the other so-called scientists reason the facts away with scientific-sounding mumbo jumbo to satisfy the atheists that the evidence does not exist. So please, Don't argue evidence because atheists will reason away a beautiful flower as not evidence of a Creator. Yes, Evolution is true. But that doesn't prove the Creator, Yahweh, Does not exist. He created the flower by evolution by modifying the genetics by the inside out, Creating no missing links.

The testimony of evidence of the paranormal is also excluded because it cannot be controlled in a laboratory because by definition God cannot be controlled. The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh. Feelings cannot be controlled in a test tube, So they will ignore them. Paranormal events can't be controlled, So scientists ignore them and set up a different way to study them in the mental health field controlled by Satanists at the top. Freud was a Satanist that killed himself. But they don't tell us that simple truth.

Ignoring the evidence is not scientific. Ignoring the uncontrollable is the real issue to consider. Assuming that everything is controlled by law is the fundamental error that scientists make. God is not controlled by law. He exists outside of law.

First you say:
1. "The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

Then you say Atheists are lame.
2. "The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh.

Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability. Meanwhile the caravan of aliens are getting closer everyday.

You may very well be beating your head against a wall, Harikrish. I've already thrown in the towel on anonthegreat.

I am a biblical scholar and a Pastoral Counsellor. So when I come across someone suffering from cognitive dissonance with scriptures I try to earn my stripes.

dictionary defines cognitive dissonance as an anxiety that results from simultaneously holding contradictory or otherwise incompatible attitudes or beliefs. To relieve this anxiety the human mind will strive to diminish the relative importance of one of those beliefs in favor of the other.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 8:16:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow,

God has left us plenty of evidence to believe in the Bible, But atheists are blinded by God so God can use them to attack the irrational ideas of the theologians. Because the atheists are going to live forever in an immortal body and be forgiven for sin eventually (Matt 12), God is mostly concerned about changing the paradigms into the truth, Whatever it is.

The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1). So the author of Hebrews resonates with the truth that our beliefs stand on evidence and reason. God has left us the buried pyramid evidence of the flood of Noah all over the earth when the scientists find them, But the ETs work with insiders and governments to keep the ideas of buried pyramids "hush-hush" to reason-away the evidence with mumbo jumbo thoughts when the evidence for God and the flood is overwhelmingly self-evident.

http://awakeningtimes. Com/the-mystery-of-bosnias-ancient-pyramids/

But instead of the truth, We get deliberate disinformation in Wikipedia that shows pictures from ground level that hides the pyramid lines:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

Scientists have actually dug into the mountain and discovered the pyramid stone structure that had ancient tunnels with a water system, But the other so-called scientists reason the facts away with scientific-sounding mumbo jumbo to satisfy the atheists that the evidence does not exist. So please, Don't argue evidence because atheists will reason away a beautiful flower as not evidence of a Creator. Yes, Evolution is true. But that doesn't prove the Creator, Yahweh, Does not exist. He created the flower by evolution by modifying the genetics by the inside out, Creating no missing links.

The testimony of evidence of the paranormal is also excluded because it cannot be controlled in a laboratory because by definition God cannot be controlled. The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh. Feelings cannot be controlled in a test tube, So they will ignore them. Paranormal events can't be controlled, So scientists ignore them and set up a different way to study them in the mental health field controlled by Satanists at the top. Freud was a Satanist that killed himself. But they don't tell us that simple truth.

Ignoring the evidence is not scientific. Ignoring the uncontrollable is the real issue to consider. Assuming that everything is controlled by law is the fundamental error that scientists make. God is not controlled by law. He exists outside of law.

First you say:
1. "The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally.

Then you say Atheists are lame.
2. "The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh.

Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability. Meanwhile the caravan of aliens are getting closer everyday.

You may very well be beating your head against a wall, Harikrish. I've already thrown in the towel on anonthegreat.

I am a biblical scholar and a Pastoral Counsellor. So when I come across someone suffering from cognitive dissonance with scriptures I try to earn my stripes.

dictionary defines cognitive dissonance as an anxiety that results from simultaneously holding contradictory or otherwise incompatible attitudes or beliefs. To relieve this anxiety the human mind will strive to diminish the relative importance of one of those beliefs in favor of the other.

I can only use the brutal truth with the views of those I find abhorrent in little spurts. I don't have the stamina you have.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 1:10:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
First you say:
1. "The atheists are doing a Great job for God using reason and teaching the world to think rationally, Which is extremely important to repent of sin, , As Isaiah 1:18 testifies. The atheists add to our integrity to keep us intellectually honest and teach us how to think rationally. Then you say Atheists are lame.
2. "The logic of the atheists is lame because they ignore all the evidence that doesn't fit into the scientific box that is designed to drag us into closed system of thought to discredit human emotions and things sciences cannot explain because the spirit operates at a different frequency than the flesh. Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability. Meanwhile the caravan of aliens are getting closer everyday.

Your brain works like Singularityoflight, And you cannot read and understand what I am saying. There is no circular reasoning. Atheists are good at reasoning, But their logic breaks down because they ignore the evidence, Such as the Bosnia pyramids or testimonies of the paranormal. You don't want to know the truth, But rather, Stand in the safe mental boxes the scientific leaders that have created for you to stand in.

If you are not interested in the truth, My writings will look crazy to you. You do not know the fundamental assumptions you believe, Or you would understand what I wrote.

You do not have to believe my ideas, But first comes understanding an idea before the decision to believe it or not. Your mind cannot make the first step to understand me because of the ideas that have been fed to you by others that you believe are true. I know what my assumptions are, But you apparently do not know what yours are or where the ideas came from. The circular logic is in your brain, Not mine. Reread the post and you may see this is true. Maybe not. Your thinking is based on believing the ideas of someone in authority rather than reason.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 1:37:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a biblical scholar and a Pastoral Counsellor. So when I come across someone suffering from cognitive dissonance with scriptures I try to earn my stripes.

dictionary defines cognitive dissonance as an anxiety that results from simultaneously holding contradictory or otherwise incompatible attitudes or beliefs. To relieve this anxiety the human mind will strive to diminish the relative importance of one of those beliefs in favor of the other.

This proves my point of my last post. Your human authority has no cause and effect in our discussion. That is why Jesus avoided the question of His authority by asking about the authority of John the Baptist because His authority is the Father's truth.

You believe in the authority of the theologians so you will reject everything I write because it contradicts what you have been taught. It does not mean I am depressed or have cognitive dissonance. I have a sound mind based on reason and knowing the assumptions and ideas I believe in. You believe in the ideas of others in mortal authority.

How could you even judge such a thing of me? If you such a wonderful Pastor and scholar, Then why don't you follow the teachings of Jesus and judge not that you be not judged? You do know what a hypocrite is, Don't you? I would never have asked this question had you not brought out your supposed authority over me as a Biblical scholar. You have no authority over me, And I have not authority over you. But the truth has authority over both of us.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 4:36:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The prophet Isaiah said:

"Come now, And let us reason together, " Says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18)

When we remove the false idea called the "atonement" that was invented by man and inserted over 80 times in the Bible after 1526 AD, We can take off the blinders and see the truth. Repentance of stupid ideas requires reason not love or faith. We are to put reason first and faith and love second when it comes to repenting of sin.

But we have swallowed the lie that repentance and forgiveness is done with a magic wand of the cross if we believe in Jesus.

To truly repent, However, We need to live by the Golden Rule that requires reasoning of the mind first, Faith and love second. Our sins become white as snow because snow represents an intellectual process without feelings like cold snow. We all know the saying, "The cold, Facts".

Therefore, As the truth cleanses our minds of the red scarlet sins, What is that? Our sins are buried into emotional feelings of love mixed with false ideas. We love misplaced ideas, And we become pure in our thoughts by the truth in the Bible. Our sins are turned from selfish thievery into useful wool to serve self and others.

We can use the new ideas to serve others by using symbolic wool to cover the flesh to define ourselves as spirits, Not bodies, All of us. Therefore, Without the lying atonement ideas, The Bible has the most rational ideas on the planet. . . . Let us reason together. . .

I agree with the atheist using the Bible: reason rules. God's Word stripped of the theologians is the pure Logos of Reason.

You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 3:11:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 4:06:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Name one atheist who has ever used a Bible for anything other than propping open a door.

I have seen lots of atheists on this site and others use the bible to try and win their arguments about the inconsistency of the bible.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 8:44:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Name one atheist who has ever used a Bible for anything other than propping open a door.

I have seen lots of atheists on this site and others use the bible to try and win their arguments about the inconsistency of the bible.

Geeziz bloody Kerrist!
Do I have to spell out every word again in order to convey the context to which we are discussing. . . . Mind you. . . I probably should have anticipated the answer, Given my sarcasm. . . . But does that mean you have to sink to my level in reply?

Now, Let's try again. . . And I will spell out my reasoned opinion. . . Just an opinion, Mind you, So don't go begging for proof.

Christians are quite often guilty of stating that society (and atheists) get their morals and wisdom from the Bible.
Has it ever occurred to Christians that the Bible got its morals and wisdom from (secular) society in the first place?

And, Without the Bible anyway, We would still have sound morals and laws. In fact, I would say we would be better off without Christian scholars expounding primitive, Barbaric dictums that meant something 2000 years ago but have no relevance to modern society.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 3:13:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Geeziz bloody Kerrist!
Do I have to spell out every word again in order to convey the context to which we are discussing. . . . Mind you. . . I probably should have anticipated the answer, Given my sarcasm. . . . But does that mean you have to sink to my level in reply?

Now, Let's try again. . . And I will spell out my reasoned opinion. . . Just an opinion, Mind you, So don't go begging for proof.

Christians are quite often guilty of stating that society (and atheists) get their morals and wisdom from the Bible.
Has it ever occurred to Christians that the Bible got its morals and wisdom from (secular) society in the first place?

And, Without the Bible anyway, We would still have sound morals and laws. In fact, I would say we would be better off without Christian scholars expounding primitive, Barbaric dictums that meant something 2000 years ago but have no relevance to modern society.


You do realise, Don't you? Secular society is a product of Christian worldview. It is a very recent philosophy in its current form. Secular societies do derive most of their morals from the Christian position.

Have you never read Blackstone's commentaries? By your reasoning above - I take it as no.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 3:34:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Geeziz bloody Kerrist!
Do I have to spell out every word again in order to convey the context to which we are discussing. . . . Mind you. . . I probably should have anticipated the answer, Given my sarcasm. . . . But does that mean you have to sink to my level in reply?

Now, Let's try again. . . And I will spell out my reasoned opinion. . . Just an opinion, Mind you, So don't go begging for proof.

Christians are quite often guilty of stating that society (and atheists) get their morals and wisdom from the Bible.
Has it ever occurred to Christians that the Bible got its morals and wisdom from (secular) society in the first place?

And, Without the Bible anyway, We would still have sound morals and laws. In fact, I would say we would be better off without Christian scholars expounding primitive, Barbaric dictums that meant something 2000 years ago but have no relevance to modern society.


You do realise, Don't you? Secular society is a product of Christian worldview. It is a very recent philosophy in its current form. Secular societies do derive most of their morals from the Christian position.

Have you never read Blackstone's commentaries? By your reasoning above - I take it as no.

By my reasoning above, I would be a critic of Blackstone and say that he had difficulty in separating the Church from the State.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 9:27:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
By my reasoning above, I would be a critic of Blackstone and say that he had difficulty in separating the Church from the State.

So then, You are a denier of history. You don't like the way things are so you will change it to try and suit your views. Well good for you.

History however still stands. Without Christianity, The Modern Secular worldview would not exist. Without Christianity, Slavery would still be practised by every culture and nation in the world. Without Christianity, Females would still be considered lower than slaves in the way of rights. Without Christianity, Our entire legal system would have no equity which arose from the ecclesiastical courts. You can deny all these positives things which Christianity has brought to the table - but that only displays your ignorance and prejudice.
In fact, It is quite ironic that without Christianity, The entire philosophy of bigotry, Tolerance
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 12:08:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .

Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 12:53:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .

Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Why do you play the part that "I know what god did and he failed? " God hasn't failed, Harikrish, And you for some reason don't see it - God lives in our conscience and our being. I feel God and sense her-his light in me. God lives Harikrish, She-he hasn't failed because the Bible was never true: it was a great deception by rebel spiritual hierarchies that the Singularity allowed in order to test the earth - will they abandon freedom of a healthy conscience and become slaves to another? The Supreme Being was creating a karma hole, Just like the karma hole of atheism in order to deal with many individuals together. The Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. This earth is a pathetic nothing compared to the vastness of the universe and the possibilities of reincarnating anywhere in it. I'm going to hound you Harikrish until you stop this "god has failed" crap.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 10:43:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
By my reasoning above, I would be a critic of Blackstone and say that he had difficulty in separating the Church from the State.

So then, You are a denier of history. You don't like the way things are so you will change it to try and suit your views. Well good for you.

History however still stands. Without Christianity, The Modern Secular worldview would not exist. Without Christianity, Slavery would still be practised by every culture and nation in the world. Without Christianity, Females would still be considered lower than slaves in the way of rights. Without Christianity, Our entire legal system would have no equity which arose from the ecclesiastical courts. You can deny all these positives things which Christianity has brought to the table - but that only displays your ignorance and prejudice.
In fact, It is quite ironic that without Christianity, The entire philosophy of bigotry, Tolerance

Says you.
Which is totally absurd. . . . Law reform has overturned such barbaric doctrines such as witch hunts and, In modern times, Vilification of minority groups, Prohibition of homosexual marriage, Abortion and contraception.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 3:17:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .

Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Why do you play the part that "I know what god did and he failed? " God hasn't failed, Harikrish, And you for some reason don't see it - God lives in our conscience and our being. I feel God and sense her-his light in me. God lives Harikrish, She-he hasn't failed because the Bible was never true: it was a great deception by rebel spiritual hierarchies that the Singularity allowed in order to test the earth - will they abandon freedom of a healthy conscience and become slaves to another? The Supreme Being was creating a karma hole, Just like the karma hole of atheism in order to deal with many individuals together. The Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. This earth is a pathetic nothing compared to the vastness of the universe and the possibilities of reincarnating anywhere in it. I'm going to hound you Harikrish until you stop this "god has failed" crap.

Learn to read. The post is a response to anonthegreat's argument atonement is a false idea introduced in the bible. He has made the same argument across several of his posts.

My response with scriptural example:
Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

As for your "Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. "

Your singularity of light is dwarfed by not only a karmic hole but also trapped in the singularity of a black hole

Inside a black hole, The spacetime curvature is so large that light cannot escape, Nor can particles, Under any circumstances.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 3:50:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .

Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Why do you play the part that "I know what god did and he failed? " God hasn't failed, Harikrish, And you for some reason don't see it - God lives in our conscience and our being. I feel God and sense her-his light in me. God lives Harikrish, She-he hasn't failed because the Bible was never true: it was a great deception by rebel spiritual hierarchies that the Singularity allowed in order to test the earth - will they abandon freedom of a healthy conscience and become slaves to another? The Supreme Being was creating a karma hole, Just like the karma hole of atheism in order to deal with many individuals together. The Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. This earth is a pathetic nothing compared to the vastness of the universe and the possibilities of reincarnating anywhere in it. I'm going to hound you Harikrish until you stop this "god has failed" crap.

Learn to read. The post is a response to anonthegreat's argument atonement is a false idea introduced in the bible. He has made the same argument across several of his posts.

My response with scriptural example:
Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

As for your "Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. "

Your singularity of light is dwarfed by not only a karmic hole but also trapped in the singularity of a black hole

Inside a black hole, The spacetime curvature is so large that light cannot escape, Nor can particles, Under any circumstances.

I knew you didn't believe Harikrish. I can always sense your "God has failed" tone. Maybe in another life you will eventually find that God is alive and all-powerful as the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light and upholds all things.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 11:00:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .

Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Why do you play the part that "I know what god did and he failed? " God hasn't failed, Harikrish, And you for some reason don't see it - God lives in our conscience and our being. I feel God and sense her-his light in me. God lives Harikrish, She-he hasn't failed because the Bible was never true: it was a great deception by rebel spiritual hierarchies that the Singularity allowed in order to test the earth - will they abandon freedom of a healthy conscience and become slaves to another? The Supreme Being was creating a karma hole, Just like the karma hole of atheism in order to deal with many individuals together. The Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. This earth is a pathetic nothing compared to the vastness of the universe and the possibilities of reincarnating anywhere in it. I'm going to hound you Harikrish until you stop this "god has failed" crap.

Learn to read. The post is a response to anonthegreat's argument atonement is a false idea introduced in the bible. He has made the same argument across several of his posts.

My response with scriptural example:
Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

As for your "Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. "

Your singularity of light is dwarfed by not only a karmic hole but also trapped in the singularity of a black hole

Inside a black hole, The spacetime curvature is so large that light cannot escape, Nor can particles, Under any circumstances.

I knew you didn't believe Harikrish. I can always sense your "God has failed" tone. Maybe in another life you will eventually find that God is alive and all-powerful as the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light and upholds all things.
How infinite is your Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light when a single black hole can end its singularity?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 11:07:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
You call atonement a false idea and yet you post several things one should do to truly repent which is basically atonement and reconciliation for ones sins. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

The central message of the Bible is atonement. The meaning of the word is simply at-one-ment, I. E. , The state of being at one or being reconciled, So that atonement is reconciliation.

I know what Tyndale did to make the Bible fit the doctrines of the 15th century. You do not know the concept means covering. Repentance of the mind and being cleansed (not the idea of forgiveness) by the blood of Christ is by believing the ideas He taught so the body lives like Jesus did. That cannot happen if we believe we are reconciled by the atonement because God never left us. He lives inside us. Jesus said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " He did not say, "Believe in my death, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand". The theologian do all of your thinking for you. They teach for doctrines the commandments of men, Such as the atonement ideas of Tyndale:

Therefore the Lord said: Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isaiah 29:13)

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Christus_Victor

The younger students of Christianity are today questioning what Tyndale did, And when the Bible is retranslated without the word atonement to use covering, Your wisdom will perish. People will correctly cover the mortal deeds of the body and define repentance as rejecting stupid ideas like yours and embrace reason like Willows has done. Isaiah said, Come let us reason together. . .

Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Why do you play the part that "I know what god did and he failed? " God hasn't failed, Harikrish, And you for some reason don't see it - God lives in our conscience and our being. I feel God and sense her-his light in me. God lives Harikrish, She-he hasn't failed because the Bible was never true: it was a great deception by rebel spiritual hierarchies that the Singularity allowed in order to test the earth - will they abandon freedom of a healthy conscience and become slaves to another? The Supreme Being was creating a karma hole, Just like the karma hole of atheism in order to deal with many individuals together. The Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. This earth is a pathetic nothing compared to the vastness of the universe and the possibilities of reincarnating anywhere in it. I'm going to hound you Harikrish until you stop this "god has failed" crap.

Learn to read. The post is a response to anonthegreat's argument atonement is a false idea introduced in the bible. He has made the same argument across several of his posts.

My response with scriptural example:
Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

As for your "Singularity is an infinitely powerful and intelligent being and will never reveal itself fully to the world except within each individual as far as they are able to sense it. "

Your singularity of light is dwarfed by not only a karmic hole but also trapped in the singularity of a black hole

Inside a black hole, The spacetime curvature is so large that light cannot escape, Nor can particles, Under any circumstances.

I knew you didn't believe Harikrish. I can always sense your "God has failed" tone. Maybe in another life you will eventually find that God is alive and all-powerful as the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light and upholds all things.
How infinite is your Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light when a single black hole can end its singularity?

First of all, The Singularity upholds different kinds of "light:" whether it just physical electromagnetic, Strong and weak atomic forces, Gravity, Or spiritual light. Do you believe in the Fundamental Unity of All Forces and Radiations, Harikrish? I know this theory has yet to be established, But I believe in it. Secondly, It has yet to be established whether a laser that is powerful enough, I. E. Had a practical infinite energy behind it, Would be "swallowed" by a black hole or whether the laser beam would destroy the black hole.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2018 9:25:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atonement by any other name is still atonement.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.


All of these verses are correctly understood by covering the body and looking to the spirit for the correct ideas without the body. The body of sin is governed by the Golden Rule after repentance. The body remains having the same tendency to be selfish without the Golden Rule to think reasonably.

The cross is about power of water repentance and being cleansed by the blood to overcome Satan created in us and be translated. Thus, When Yahushua (Jesus) was pierced in His side, Both water and blood came out as symbols from God what the scripture meant. Atonement will not convey this correct idea. When we don't cover the body, The Bible will not make sense. We are not communicating with the body of God in the third heaven. Yahweh's Spirit of the Son speaks to us in the first heaven. The kingdom of God is within us.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 5:17:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What there is to simply know is, Nobody can be spiritual while living within their physical self. To accept this is to admit this, Is it now okay to sin.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 8:21:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
What there is to simply know is, Nobody can be spiritual while living within their physical self. To accept this is to admit this, Is it now okay to sin.

We all have a spirit and soul within this carnal body that has to wrestle with error. This constant wrestling with error is what we have to accept. Sometimes we are successful and are more spiritual, And sometimes we fail, Recognize it, And move on.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 10:20:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What there is to simply know is, Nobody can be spiritual while living within their physical self. To accept this is to admit this, Is it now okay to sin.

I agree with you 100% in the first two sentences. However, The Golden Rule instructs us how to avoid our Satan causing us to sin to hurt self or others. The internal combat condition is removed when we are translated by removing Satan from within our spirit.

How much light we want depends on how much we get. If we fall short of translation, Then we grow old and die from some kind of half-truth we believe, And we missed the full spectrum of white light in the rainbow covenant.
ethang5
Posts: 18,783
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 6:45:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you know, All DDO's loonies found each other. Lol. Like rats gathering at the highest point of a sinking ship.

Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability.

Hee, Hee! A mental case who thinks others are mentally unstable. A regular loonies convention.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 4:38:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
What do you know, All DDO's loonies found each other. Lol. Like rats gathering at the highest point of a sinking ship.

Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability.

Hee, Hee! A mental case who thinks others are mentally unstable. A regular loonies convention.

When was the last time you got your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritually Shaming Detox Centre? Your condition appears to have worsened
ethang5
Posts: 18,783
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 12:28:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So has yours.

You're still stuck here fantasising like a retarded moron.

This is delicious. Like the idiot you are, You have to keep up the fantasy. You kiss stupidity on the mouth because admitting that you're a sad loser would be kissing stupidity on the a$$, And that is worse.

Post something racist moron, That always got you off. Perhaps some stats about how dumb Indians are.

I'm going back to the world now. You stay good in your prison OK? Don't molest any cows.

Lol. What a moron.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.