Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How We Picture God

Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 9:47:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Psychiatrist: As I flip through these cards (with inkblots on them), I want you to tell me what each depicts.

Patient: Well, That's Jesus on the cross. . . . . Oh, And that one is Moses. . . . . . And that's. . . Yes, That's Noah building the Ark. . . . . Oh wow, That's Lot and he's. . . . . . . . . .

Psychiatrist:. . . . . . . . . OK, I've heard enough. It is apparent from this test that you are a compulsive religious nut and clearly deluded.

Patient: Who me? You're the one showing me all those nutty religious pictures.
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 11:29:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheists have great a sense of humor. LOL. I haven't heard that joke before.

Come on. . . . Don't cut yourself short.

Theists have a sense of humour.

For example, Christians must have a great sense of humour to sit through a lecture of bizarre fairy tales, Contrivances, And blatant lies. . . . . Then to keep a straight face. . . . . Very admirable indeed I reckon.

I must admit that I don't think I would last a minute before erupting into fits of laughter.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 11:49:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who is God anyways? Somebody once asked me that question. He said in a rhetorical way. I don't think he was expecting an answer. What he was likely doing was opening the stage for some kind of theatrical performance to further run some game on me, Getting me to believe he's God. It didn't work. He didn't even know what to say, When I said, " what God, The God of this world, Or the real world? He didn't know what to say after that. And I don't really know what to make of that. I thought God had all the answers.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2018 11:57:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheists have great a sense of humor. LOL. I haven't heard that joke before.

Come on. . . . Don't cut yourself short.

Theists have a sense of humour.

For example, Christians must have a great sense of humour to sit through a lecture of bizarre fairy tales, Contrivances, And blatant lies. . . . . Then to keep a straight face. . . . . Very admirable indeed I reckon.

I must admit that I don't think I would last a minute before erupting into fits of laughter.

Sooo, If I showed you some pictures of homeless street beggars, Saying to you that these bums are actually angels, What would you say to that?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 12:02:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Seek and you shall find

Yes, And you shall find spirits of the spiritual hierarchies that rule this karma pit as tyrannts, Because that is just what they are.
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 12:04:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheists have great a sense of humor. LOL. I haven't heard that joke before.

Come on. . . . Don't cut yourself short.

Theists have a sense of humour.

For example, Christians must have a great sense of humour to sit through a lecture of bizarre fairy tales, Contrivances, And blatant lies. . . . . Then to keep a straight face. . . . . Very admirable indeed I reckon.

I must admit that I don't think I would last a minute before erupting into fits of laughter.

Sooo, If I showed you some pictures of homeless street beggars, Saying to you that these bums are actually angels, What would you say to that?

I would say that God needs a good PR Rep or Image Consultant to dress up his shop front otherwise He is going to lose a heck of a lot of customers.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 12:24:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Seek and you shall find

Yes, And you shall find spirits of the spiritual hierarchies that rule this karma pit as tyrannts, Because that is just what they are.

Ahhh grasshopper, You must climb the highest mountain to the highest peak, And there you will find direction leading to my home, Which is way down south in Florida, Because only a fool would live on a mountain just to say. . . On the highest level there exists no evil. So kick it on the beach, And just have fun.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 12:28:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Seek and you shall find

Yes, And you shall find spirits of the spiritual hierarchies that rule this karma pit as tyrannts, Because that is just what they are.

Ahhh grasshopper, You must climb the highest mountain to the highest peak, And there you will find direction leading to my home, Which is way down south in Florida, Because only a fool would live on a mountain just to say. . . On the highest level there exists no evil. So kick it on the beach, And just have fun.

In another post, You talked about taking drugs with a friend. Are you high again, Because you are not making a lot of sense. I say again, At the deepest center of all things, Who is the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light, Exists no evil.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 12:48:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheists have great a sense of humor. LOL. I haven't heard that joke before.

Come on. . . . Don't cut yourself short.

Theists have a sense of humour.

For example, Christians must have a great sense of humour to sit through a lecture of bizarre fairy tales, Contrivances, And blatant lies. . . . . Then to keep a straight face. . . . . Very admirable indeed I reckon.

I must admit that I don't think I would last a minute before erupting into fits of laughter.

Sooo, If I showed you some pictures of homeless street beggars, Saying to you that these bums are actually angels, What would you say to that?

I would say that God needs a good PR Rep or Image Consultant to dress up his shop front otherwise He is going to lose a heck of a lot of customers.

But when you have everything, You don't need to show anything.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 1:02:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Seek and you shall find

Yes, And you shall find spirits of the spiritual hierarchies that rule this karma pit as tyrannts, Because that is just what they are.

Ahhh grasshopper, You must climb the highest mountain to the highest peak, And there you will find direction leading to my home, Which is way down south in Florida, Because only a fool would live on a mountain just to say. . . On the highest level there exists no evil. So kick it on the beach, And just have fun.

In another post, You talked about taking drugs with a friend. Are you high again, Because you are not making a lot of sense. I say again, At the deepest center of all things, Who is the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light, Exists no evil.

I don't know if you're making a statement or asking a question, But you need to get it together before treading on me. What in saying is simple. All your wanna-be-spirituity is bs. Now if you wanna get real, If you wanna say something real, You would really know what I know, Because no evil truly exists. This world doesnt even exist. The only thing that exists is my home and in my home is yours and everybody elses home. . . But homie ain't homie enough yet to know it.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 1:09:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Seek and you shall find

Yes, And you shall find spirits of the spiritual hierarchies that rule this karma pit as tyrannts, Because that is just what they are.

Ahhh grasshopper, You must climb the highest mountain to the highest peak, And there you will find direction leading to my home, Which is way down south in Florida, Because only a fool would live on a mountain just to say. . . On the highest level there exists no evil. So kick it on the beach, And just have fun.

In another post, You talked about taking drugs with a friend. Are you high again, Because you are not making a lot of sense. I say again, At the deepest center of all things, Who is the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light, Exists no evil.

I don't know if you're making a statement or asking a question, But you need to get it together before treading on me. What in saying is simple. All your wanna-be-spirituity is bs. Now if you wanna get real, If you wanna say something real, You would really know what I know, Because no evil truly exists. This world doesnt even exist. The only thing that exists is my home and in my home is yours and everybody elses home. . . But homie ain't homie enough yet to know it.

I can see why your narrative has to deny the tremendous suffering of millions during the iniquisiton and holocaust in the past, And the tremendous suffering of millions during the present because of the corruptions of "the church, " because everything here "just does not exist. " Keep taking your drugs in order to deny reality: evil exists and it overthrows the faith of many people, Who have hell to pay with their karmic debt because they abandoned the freedom of their conscience to serve men and vampirous spirits whether its Christ or their big daddy pastors. Oh, There is evil all right, And you contribute to the disinformation out there by denying it.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:17:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Heaven is within you dumbazz. Hehe.

Unfortunately, You have let in a few too many spirits of your "heaven" within you, So you have lost track of the real light that is in your deepest being and softest conscience.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:50:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Heaven is within you dumbazz. Hehe.

Unfortunately, You have let in a few too many spirits of your "heaven" within you, So you have lost track of the real light that is in your deepest being and softest conscience.

Conscience? Yo, Stop talking and just pop it for a player.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:53:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Heaven is within you dumbazz. Hehe.

Unfortunately, You have let in a few too many spirits of your "heaven" within you, So you have lost track of the real light that is in your deepest being and softest conscience.

Conscience? Yo, Stop talking and just pop it for a player.

Do you might translating your gibberish?
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:55:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheists have great a sense of humor. LOL. I haven't heard that joke before.

Come on. . . . Don't cut yourself short.

Theists have a sense of humour.

For example, Christians must have a great sense of humour to sit through a lecture of bizarre fairy tales, Contrivances, And blatant lies. . . . . Then to keep a straight face. . . . . Very admirable indeed I reckon.

I must admit that I don't think I would last a minute before erupting into fits of laughter.

Sooo, If I showed you some pictures of homeless street beggars, Saying to you that these bums are actually angels, What would you say to that?

I would say that God needs a good PR Rep or Image Consultant to dress up his shop front otherwise He is going to lose a heck of a lot of customers.

But when you have everything, You don't need to show anything.

When you have everything, You need penicillin.
Boom boom.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:55:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Somebody get this homie on a sensible diet of some dangerous drugs. Dinglelight needs to get up on some DNT. Dimethyltriptamine. It's like crystalmeth, But not anything like it.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 3:08:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Correction- DMT

I rest my case. If zoning out of reality takes the edge off for you and makes your life better, Who am I to judge? Just stop denying the Holocaust, And we may be able to be friends.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 3:23:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Correction- DMT

I rest my case. If zoning out of reality takes the edge off for you and makes your life better, Who am I to judge? Just stop denying the Holocaust, And we may be able to be friends.

Who are you to judge? Youve been judging every word I've said. Get real with yourself. All your judgments aren't judgements on me, But reflections upon yourself. You were so quick to judge, Had you only asked questions instead you'd not be looking so foolish. You took some words that I've said and you then painted this perception what's what. And that's life. That's what we all do it's the nature if the ego to think it always knows something. If it knew anything it would know it's the problem.

In my home, My real home, A home that exists being the measure of time, The natural state of mind is pure ecstasy. The ego does not exist in this place. Time does not exist in this place. This place is the only real place that exists. If you ever find this place you will know what it's like to be born with amnesia.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 3:33:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Correction- DMT

I rest my case. If zoning out of reality takes the edge off for you and makes your life better, Who am I to judge? Just stop denying the Holocaust, And we may be able to be friends.

Who are you to judge? Youve been judging every word I've said. Get real with yourself. All your judgments aren't judgements on me, But reflections upon yourself. You were so quick to judge, Had you only asked questions instead you'd not be looking so foolish. You took some words that I've said and you then painted this perception what's what. And that's life. That's what we all do it's the nature if the ego to think it always knows something. If it knew anything it would know it's the problem.

In my home, My real home, A home that exists being the measure of time, The natural state of mind is pure ecstasy. The ego does not exist in this place. Time does not exist in this place. This place is the only real place that exists. If you ever find this place you will know what it's like to be born with amnesia.

Yes, I judge you by your words, When you say none of this is real on the earth. Millions have suffered because of your "Christ" that you are disassociated from reality with. Yes, I judge you, When you deny the Holocaust where millions of people suffered brutally. Yes, I judge you, When you deny the great times of suffering by "apostates" during the time of the Inquisition. Yes, I judge you when millions of people of soft conscience are overthrown by fat preachers "in the name of Christ. " You better believe I judge you by your words. We exist here in a reality whether you want to zone off in your drugs or not.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 3:47:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Correction- DMT

I rest my case. If zoning out of reality takes the edge off for you and makes your life better, Who am I to judge? Just stop denying the Holocaust, And we may be able to be friends.

Who are you to judge? Youve been judging every word I've said. Get real with yourself. All your judgments aren't judgements on me, But reflections upon yourself. You were so quick to judge, Had you only asked questions instead you'd not be looking so foolish. You took some words that I've said and you then painted this perception what's what. And that's life. That's what we all do it's the nature if the ego to think it always knows something. If it knew anything it would know it's the problem.

In my home, My real home, A home that exists being the measure of time, The natural state of mind is pure ecstasy. The ego does not exist in this place. Time does not exist in this place. This place is the only real place that exists. If you ever find this place you will know what it's like to be born with amnesia.

Yes, I judge you by your words, When you say none of this is real on the earth. Millions have suffered because of your "Christ" that you are disassociated from reality with. Yes, I judge you, When you deny the Holocaust where millions of people suffered brutally. Yes, I judge you, When you deny the great times of suffering by "apostates" during the time of the Inquisition. Yes, I judge you when millions of people of soft conscience are overthrown by fat preachers "in the name of Christ. " You better believe I judge you by your words. We exist here in a reality whether you want to zone off in your drugs or not.

Again you have no idea what im talking about, But continue to post based on a perception of what you think in talking about. And the farther you go down that prismatic line of whatever the truth was to what's now fractured to you, The farther you'll be driving yourself from this truth.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 3:50:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Correction- DMT

I rest my case. If zoning out of reality takes the edge off for you and makes your life better, Who am I to judge? Just stop denying the Holocaust, And we may be able to be friends.

Who are you to judge? Youve been judging every word I've said. Get real with yourself. All your judgments aren't judgements on me, But reflections upon yourself. You were so quick to judge, Had you only asked questions instead you'd not be looking so foolish. You took some words that I've said and you then painted this perception what's what. And that's life. That's what we all do it's the nature if the ego to think it always knows something. If it knew anything it would know it's the problem.

In my home, My real home, A home that exists being the measure of time, The natural state of mind is pure ecstasy. The ego does not exist in this place. Time does not exist in this place. This place is the only real place that exists. If you ever find this place you will know what it's like to be born with amnesia.

Yes, I judge you by your words, When you say none of this is real on the earth. Millions have suffered because of your "Christ" that you are disassociated from reality with. Yes, I judge you, When you deny the Holocaust where millions of people suffered brutally. Yes, I judge you, When you deny the great times of suffering by "apostates" during the time of the Inquisition. Yes, I judge you when millions of people of soft conscience are overthrown by fat preachers "in the name of Christ. " You better believe I judge you by your words. We exist here in a reality whether you want to zone off in your drugs or not.

Again you have no idea what im talking about, But continue to post based on a perception of what you think in talking about. And the farther you go down that prismatic line of whatever the truth was to what's now fractured to you, The farther you'll be driving yourself from this truth.

What you are telling me is that you are the only one who knows what the truth is with other fellow druggies because of your trips to la la land. And what I am telling you is that you have been completely deceived by these spirits on your drug trips.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 4:27:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are no spirits but one that exist in my home. The only number that truly exists, Is the number one. Here there is only one, One unconsciousness. From the number one comes everything else. But everything else becomes just another replication of one. The number nine is simple nine one's.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 4:37:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
There are no spirits but one that exist in my home. The only number that truly exists, Is the number one. Here there is only one, One unconsciousness. From the number one comes everything else. But everything else becomes just another replication of one. The number nine is simple nine one's.

Are you saying that there is only one consciousness that has a majorly violent and abusive unconsciousness side, Masonic, That it unleashes on the planet? What a cruel Yahweh/Jesus you believe in. My Supreme Being, The Singularity of Light, Is only conscious light, And leaves the half conscious spirit and half unconscious spirit of Yahweh/Jesus to those that have abandoned the freedom of their deepest being and soft consciousness. Yahweh/Jesus are the prison keepers and I reject the idea that they can completely separate their better consciousness side from their nasty unconsciousness side. You are just being feed their lies on your drugs.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:37:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
There are no spirits but one that exist in my home. The only number that truly exists, Is the number one. Here there is only one, One unconsciousness. From the number one comes everything else. But everything else becomes just another replication of one. The number nine is simple nine one's.

Are you saying that there is only one consciousness that has a majorly violent and abusive unconsciousness side, Masonic, That it unleashes on the planet? What a cruel Yahweh/Jesus you believe in. My Supreme Being, The Singularity of Light, Is only conscious light, And leaves the half conscious spirit and half unconscious spirit of Yahweh/Jesus to those that have abandoned the freedom of their deepest being and soft consciousness. Yahweh/Jesus are the prison keepers and I reject the idea that they can completely separate their better consciousness side from their nasty unconsciousness side. You are just being feed their lies on your drugs.

You have a serious mental issue dude. You should probably go deal with that. Get some help. You'll be ignored until you can demonstrate a basic decency towards others.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 2:41:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
There are no spirits but one that exist in my home. The only number that truly exists, Is the number one. Here there is only one, One unconsciousness. From the number one comes everything else. But everything else becomes just another replication of one. The number nine is simple nine one's.

Are you saying that there is only one consciousness that has a majorly violent and abusive unconsciousness side, Masonic, That it unleashes on the planet? What a cruel Yahweh/Jesus you believe in. My Supreme Being, The Singularity of Light, Is only conscious light, And leaves the half conscious spirit and half unconscious spirit of Yahweh/Jesus to those that have abandoned the freedom of their deepest being and soft consciousness. Yahweh/Jesus are the prison keepers and I reject the idea that they can completely separate their better consciousness side from their nasty unconsciousness side. You are just being feed their lies on your drugs.

You have a serious mental issue dude. You should probably go deal with that. Get some help. You'll be ignored until you can demonstrate a basic decency towards others.

The only one with mental issues is you: stop taking drugs and you might find what reality is about. As far as decency goes: stop deny the murder of millions of people and you might know what decency means.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2018 3:52:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DMT is the chemical produced in homies brain if he wasn't too brain-dead to know it, He'd also know that the 1940s were technologically incapable of killing 6 million Jews through a combination of claimed methods. Homie is clearly incapable of thinking for himself. Show homie a few pictures of burnt bodies and say here this like of decrepit stink are Jews, Instead of what they really are, Which likely were piles of dead soldiers and civilians, And what we now have is homie looking more like Homer. . . DOH!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.