Jump to topic:

Creationism And Reality

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 11:57:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think that the concept of creation and evolution "co-existing" is a vain attempt by creationists to keep their dream alive whilst indirectly conceding that they have been totally trumped by evolution.

For example: "species having been created will adapt to their environment" and "there is evolution within species but not between species". A new term I found yesterday was "kind". . . . . . "there is evolution between species but not between kinds. "

Then there is the vague play on the "consciousness" or "spirit" concept that somehow a creator left everything to evolve but when a human comes about, A conscience is miraculously programmed into that body.

Evolution is an extremely tried, Proven and irrefutable science. When will creationists stop trying to take a free ride by jumping on the evolution bandwagon in a vain attempt to gain credibility?

If creationists have any reasonable argument for their cause, They should present their own research and evidence instead of hijacking the hard, Intelligent work done by others.

Creation and evolution have nothing to do with each other, They are poles apart and the twain shall never meet.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 5:18:06 PM
Willows wrote:
I think that the concept of creation and evolution "co-existing" is a vain attempt by creationists to keep their dream alive whilst indirectly conceding that they have been totally trumped by evolution.

For example: "species having been created will adapt to their environment" and "there is evolution within species but not between species". A new term I found yesterday was "kind". . . . . . "there is evolution between species but not between kinds. "

Then there is the vague play on the "consciousness" or "spirit" concept that somehow a creator left everything to evolve but when a human comes about, A conscience is miraculously programmed into that body.

Evolution is an extremely tried, Proven and irrefutable science. When will creationists stop trying to take a free ride by jumping on the evolution bandwagon in a vain attempt to gain credibility?

If creationists have any reasonable argument for their cause, They should present their own research and evidence instead of hijacking the hard, Intelligent work done by others.

Creation and evolution have nothing to do with each other, They are poles apart and the twain shall never meet.

"Hard" is the key-word here. Those scientists that insist that they "know" that intelligent spirit has nothing to do with evolution are as hard as rocks. Most scientists will tell you that that issue is beyond the scope of science. "Creation" and "evolution" are only poles apart in your closed mind.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 6:24:15 PM
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:

"Hard" is the key-word here. Those scientists that insist that they "know" that intelligent spirit has nothing to do with evolution are as hard as rocks. Most scientists will tell you that that issue is beyond the scope of science. "Creation" and "evolution" are only poles apart in your closed mind.

I think that creationists conveniently say that spiritualism is beyond the realms of science.

Scientists will tell you that nothing is beyond the realm of science.

The thing is that if God or any supernatural phenomena is discovered or proven, It will be from scientists using proper verified evidence.
. . . . Not from a bunch of airy-fairy biased creationists using their half-baked, Ridiculous "pseudo-science".
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 6:29:11 PM
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:

I think that creationists conveniently say that spiritualism is beyond the realms of science.

Scientists will tell you that nothing is beyond the realm of science.

The thing is that if God or any supernatural phenomena is discovered or proven, It will be from scientists using proper verified evidence.
. . . . Not from a bunch of airy-fairy biased creationists using their half-baked, Ridiculous "pseudo-science".

No, I believe most rational scientists, Perhaps the majority, Will tell you that some things are beyond the realm of science to verify, Such as the supernatural. I like how you make these sweeping characterizations to prove your points like "Scientists will tell you. . Blah. . . Blah. . . Blah. " I guarantee you that there are many scientists who believe that some things are beyond the realm of science. Not all scientists, But many.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2018 11:29:11 PM
Yes, Evolution is true, But it occurred on other planets by Yahweh manipulating the genetic codes, So there is no such thing as chance, Missing links, Or genetic mutations. Now let us get a bit serious. Do you want to remain an atheists, Or to you want me to show the rational evidence that proves it had to be done on other planets? If you don't want to see the evidence, Then that is fine, And I won't show the evidence. I am hesitant to show the evidence because I don't want to prove or force anyone to change their mind about atheism and the creation, Especially since you are such a good one doing a great job to make everyone think and reason, And I don't want to stop you if that is what you want to believe. The evidence is outside the ET evidence and outside of anything you have seen before because it is outside of the current argument boxes designed to keep you arguing forever without closure.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 1:54:48 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Yes, Evolution is true, But it occurred on other planets by Yahweh manipulating the genetic codes, So there is no such thing as chance, Missing links, Or genetic mutations. Now let us get a bit serious. Do you want to remain an atheists, Or to you want me to show the rational evidence that proves it had to be done on other planets? If you don't want to see the evidence, Then that is fine, And I won't show the evidence. I am hesitant to show the evidence because I don't want to prove or force anyone to change their mind about atheism and the creation, Especially since you are such a good one doing a great job to make everyone think and reason, And I don't want to stop you if that is what you want to believe. The evidence is outside the ET evidence and outside of anything you have seen before because it is outside of the current argument boxes designed to keep you arguing forever without closure.

Don't get me wrong.
I think that it is reasonable to assume that there is life on other planets based on the sheer mathematics of probability.

However, There is no evidence whatsoever that indicates any "outside intervention" in the genetic codes of any life-form. Whether it be here or any other planet is irrelevant.

So, I hand the floor over to you with an open mind. . . . . . . Please enlighten me.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 4:07:34 PM
Don't get me wrong.
I think that it is reasonable to assume that there is life on other planets based on the sheer mathematics of probability.

However, There is no evidence whatsoever that indicates any "outside intervention" in the genetic codes of any life-form. Whether it be here or any other planet is irrelevant.

So, I hand the floor over to you with an open mind. . . . . . . Please enlighten me.

The data I am about to use is based on historical populations I researched about 20 years ago. The analysis began when I asked how large the population would be in 1000 years at the current growth rate. 7 billion people at 1% growth is 7 x (1. 01)^1000. The answer is astronomical and leaves only 4 square feet of living space for each person on earth. What? 14 billion years is a damn long time to end the evolutionary processes of human life so close to my lifetime.

Therefore, My next step was going into the past with the population growth rates. If we escalate the population at. 05% from the days of Noah for 8 people to the 13th century it equals the population of earth recorded for the 13th century! The growth rate is reasonable because the growth rate from the 13th to the 14th centry is. 05%, And then it increases to 1. 02% today.

Evolution is true but was done by God by manipulation of the genetic codes directly. But the logical problem is created by the math. It only take 4, 000 to 5, 000 years for the population growth rates to cover the earth and leave only 4 square feet per person.

Population growth rates is based on sex, Which would not change over millions of years. So that left me with one conclusion. There was a massive catastophy on earth every 4, 000 to 5, 000 years to control the population, Or both the theologians and scientists are making the wrong assumptions. The math that cannot lie!

Then I learned about the ETs! Bingo. The ETs kept the population controlled at 500 million people by lethal injections with a reincarnation philosophy so they did not fear death. The Georgia Guidestones errected in 1980 documents the ET philosophy.

The next step was to reexamine the creation of earth and how old is it? First, Was to conclude Genesis 1 is not about the physical creation but of the creation for the spirit and soul. Second, The ID team makes valid points about the evidence we have, And the time-dating methods are questionable. The carbon dating is reliable to only 60, 000 years. The isotope dating methods assume a constant rate of decay, But when evidence suggested recently that the assumption might be false, The scientiest blamed it on faulty equipment. The ID group have evidence of vertical trees in strata of millions of years old, Suggesting the strata was caused by the flood of Noah. Their argument of the Grand Canyon created by the receding flood of Noah is reasonable. The argument the dinosaus were killed in the flood is reasonable, Especially when we find dinosours on the top of a mountain in Vernal, Utah, As though they drowned in water. However, The earth is much older that 6, 000 years, And by ID arguing the young earth theory makes their argument about the flood untrustory and appear stupid, Especially when they argue that all the animal kinds in the world fit into Noah's ark. But if we reason God had the power to transfer the animals two-by-two to other planets to survive the flood and then sent them back when the flood was over, And if the boat was only used to collect animals from Noah's area for four families to survive, And if most of the boat was used for food storage, Then the story becomes reasonable.

With that in mind, We can concude the same thing happened at the creation. He created the evolved life on other planets from one cell orgainsism that evolved over billions of years into the life we see on planet earth today. Therefore, The Lord brought the mortal earth into our frequency 200, 000 years ago and transported the plants and animals from other planets to earth for them to grow and multiply. Then He moved the ETs to earth 150, 000 years ago.

Based on the story in the Bible about Phillip baptizing the eunuch and disappearing and reappearing somewhere else, I assume that is what happened with Noah's flood and the creation:

And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, And he baptized him. Now when they came up out of the water, The Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, So that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus. (Act 8:38-40)

One thing is absolutely certain. The population growth rate was held at 0% by an advanced civilation to control the population size. How did they get here? Either in space ships or surpernatually by God. I reject the space ship idea because my research into the Van Allen radiation belts would kill anyone passing through them. They are lying to claim the protection was invented to pass through them. . Study the science. By definition, No life can pass through them. That leaves us with one rational conclusion. Yahweh supernaturally transported the ETs with their advanced technology.

Therefore, My paradigm shifted regarding the ET evidence. Then I sifted through the BS ET stories from the evidence that is credible, Such as Stephen Greer's research for 30 years culminating in the 2 hour documentary last year called "Unacknowledged" on Netflix, Even though the ETs have decieved him to believe they are from outer space.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.