Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Another unresolvable problem of the Bible

SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 4:47:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The center of the Bible revolves around a violent, Bloody, Gruesome execution of Christ as though the fruit of that can lead to anything but evil. You can"t not have the center of something be so hideous and have it produce good fruits. It creates such a fear-mongering and monstrous view of god: that a god encourages such bloodlust, What hideous act is god not then capable of?
Leaning
Posts: 2,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 5:11:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
People honor/respect sacrifice maybe. Martyrs and all that. I imagine that there are some religious people who have a rather nice/respectful/beautiful/something view about it. Can't say I recall myself what I used to think years ago, Though I think I didn't think much on it.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 5:17:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Leaning wrote:
People honor/respect sacrifice maybe. Martyrs and all that. I imagine that there are some religious people who have a rather nice/respectful/beautiful/something view about it. Can't say I recall myself what I used to think years ago, Though I think I didn't think much on it.

True sacrifice out of love is something freely given. When a "sacrifice" demands enslavement to another, In this case "Christ", It is an abomination. Not to mention that in the Bible, The sacrifice was staged by "God, " and so was not freely given, It was pre-meditated, Also an abominable idea.
Leaning
Posts: 2,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 5:21:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I feel rather sure the value/sanctity of the sacrifice, Willingness and what not is rather open to interpretation. Though I'd rather not argue it, Since I don't feel any resolution could be had right now.

I don't understand people who love Baseball, Twilight, Or My Little Pony, But I imagine they are able to find something about those mentioned that they enjoy.

Life a bit like art maybe? Really open to interpretation? Or maybe reality really open to interpretation, Reality along with all the little bits of art, Concepts, And activities that come with it.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 5:30:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Leaning wrote:
I feel rather sure the value/sanctity of the sacrifice, Willingness and what not is rather open to interpretation. Though I'd rather not argue it, Since I don't feel any resolution could be had right now.

I don't understand people who love Baseball, Twilight, Or My Little Pony, But I imagine they are able to find something about those mentioned that they enjoy.

Life a bit like art maybe? Really open to interpretation? Or maybe reality really open to interpretation, Reality along with all the little bits of art, Concepts, And activities that come with it.

You might feel sure it is open to interpretation, But I feel sure it demands enslavement to another in Christ, If you go by what the Bible says: "for one is your Master, Even Christ. " Sure, People can make Christianity anything they like, But Christianity has nothing to define itself except the Bible that it claims as proof of its legitimacy.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 5:34:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Leaning wrote:
What about the Christians themselves?

An individual can define themselves as many things, But the label of "Christian" has specific meanings that shallow the soul.
Leaning
Posts: 2,544
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 5:43:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, I mean it's been what 2000 years since the New Testament? 2000 years history of men's deeds. Thoughts, Words, Actions, Writings, Teachings. Been a lot of terrible horrific deeds, But there has been great and noble ones as well I assume. I have trouble imagining how Christianity would have made it so far without there being something in it that men hold dear. Hold dearer than simply it's negative influences I mean.

Christianity is also defined by those 2000 years. Which I assume all 2000 aren't in the bible. Though I suppose when a person try's to instruct someone religiously they might not go into the history of that couple thousand years that much and go off the bible more/only.

Eh, Labels in general shallow things I'd suppose. What do you find shallowing about it?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 6:01:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The center of the Bible revolves around a violent, Bloody, Gruesome execution of Christ as though the fruit of that can lead to anything but evil. You can"t not have the center of something be so hideous and have it produce good fruits. It creates such a fear-mongering and monstrous view of god: that a god encourages such bloodlust, What hideous act is god not then capable of?

The plan of God was to set up a system of worship in which He would appear personally to them and teach them the ideas and laws to believe in their minds to not die. The people outside of the land could do whatever they wanted. Therefore, Translation life justified the murders.

Jesus confirmed the life idea when He said those who drink His blood and eat his flesh would not die. Doing that means to believe what He did and live like He did. The bread and wine are symbols of that truth. The Bible is good and provide us they way not to die physically. That is good not evil.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 6:31:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I should add the cross of Christ was not a sacrifice to be forgiven by a magic wand. It was to demonstrate power of Christ over death and the Father's power over resurrection life. This is plainly taught by Moses and John with a pole and brass snake. Brass was Rome's money supply. The brass snake is Christ's spiritual money power to overcome the bad ideas in us and be translated and not die. Although this was the original idea of God, Man created his own ideas to make money from the scam of the magic wand forgiveness and added the words testament and atonement to the Bible to deceive and rob us.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 7:03:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is no evil from the "corrupt" Bible as you claim, Except from man. All of my ideas stand on facts. Man is corrupt, Not God. The Bible has the truth. Where are your facts? In a toilet.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 7:10:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
There is no evil from the "corrupt" Bible as you claim, Except from man. All of my ideas stand on facts. Man is corrupt, Not God. The Bible has the truth. Where are your facts? In a toilet.

Your attempt to re-write the Bible according to your own interpretations are understandable since the Bible is so abominable. I don't blame you for that, Anonthegreat: everyone who has studied the Bible long enough has no choice but to reimagine it in their own image, As you have done.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 7:12:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Leaning wrote:
No, I mean it's been what 2000 years since the New Testament? 2000 years history of men's deeds. Thoughts, Words, Actions, Writings, Teachings. Been a lot of terrible horrific deeds, But there has been great and noble ones as well I assume. I have trouble imagining how Christianity would have made it so far without there being something in it that men hold dear. Hold dearer than simply it's negative influences I mean.

Christianity is also defined by those 2000 years. Which I assume all 2000 aren't in the bible. Though I suppose when a person try's to instruct someone religiously they might not go into the history of that couple thousand years that much and go off the bible more/only.

Eh, Labels in general shallow things I'd suppose. What do you find shallowing about it?

The Bible engenders shallowness of soul because it tells people to be perfect (Mat 5, Luk 6, Eph 4; Phil 3, Col 4, 1 Thes 3; 2 Tim 3, 1 Cor 2, 2 Cor 13, Heb 6, 10, 11, 13, Jam 2, 1 Pet 5) and that they have to follow a very narrow path to salvation that involves enslavement to another in Christ. This way of thinking impoverishes people's souls.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 7:46:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your attempt to re-write the Bible according to your own interpretations are understandable since the Bible is so abominable. I don't blame you for that, Anonthegreat: everyone who has studied the Bible long enough has no choice but to reimagine it in their own image, As you have done.

You are making the argument that the Bible is corrupted. My contention is you do not understand it. To make your arguments valid, You must show the facts and evidence to prove it. Can you prove I am not in the first heaven? No.

So if you are going to make claims about the Bible, You have to use the words of the Bible not the theologian or religions. In fact, You have the premise that to correct the Bible you need to be alone in the Singularity of light that has you to attack the Bible not the theologians.

Your approach has name for it. It is called hypocrisy. You can defend your attack on the Bible any way you want. But I can't do that, You claim.

I can believe whatever the Bible says. Your logic is: ideas can't be true because Christians don't believe the same ideas. Where are the facts from the Bible that justify your attack? You did not answer that question.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 7:54:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Your attempt to re-write the Bible according to your own interpretations are understandable since the Bible is so abominable. I don't blame you for that, Anonthegreat: everyone who has studied the Bible long enough has no choice but to reimagine it in their own image, As you have done.

You are making the argument that the Bible is corrupted. My contention is you do not understand it. To make your arguments valid, You must show the facts and evidence to prove it. Can you prove I am not in the first heaven? No.

So if you are going to make claims about the Bible, You have to use the words of the Bible not the theologian or religions. In fact, You have the premise that to correct the Bible you need to be alone in the Singularity of light that has you to attack the Bible not the theologians.

Your approach has name for it. It is called hypocrisy. You can defend your attack on the Bible any way you want. But I can't do that, You claim.

I can believe whatever the Bible says. Your logic is: ideas can't be true because Christians don't believe the same ideas. Where are the facts from the Bible that justify your attack? You did not answer that question.

I am not alone in the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light: everyone with a soft conscience and a deep being is moved by the Supreme Being.

You are the one claiming to be the only one in the "first heaven, " the only one able to correctly interpret the Bible. When I give you a verse that says something to the contrary: that "the gates of hell shall not prevail" against the "church of God, " you just imagine a completely different meaning than the obvious one because you are the only one who knows the correct "interpretation. " You are the only one in the first heaven. Get real, Anonethegreat.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 7:55:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Bible engenders shallowness of soul because it tells people to be perfect (Mat 5, Luk 6, Eph 4; Phil 3, Col 4, 1 Thes 3; 2 Tim 3, 1 Cor 2, 2 Cor 13, Heb 6, 10, 11, 13, Jam 2, 1 Pet 5) and that they have to follow a very narrow path to salvation that involves enslavement to another in Christ. This way of thinking impoverishes people's souls.

The Bible means we are to perfect our ideas and souls, Not our flesh. We are supposed to cover our flesh because God knows it cannot be perfected with the wrong ideas to be translated. So the Bible says to cover our mortal body as we repent in the mind. It is impossible to know this truth with the words testament and atonement that man inserted out of their butts into the Bible. The corruptions you see are from man, Not God.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2018 8:01:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The Bible engenders shallowness of soul because it tells people to be perfect (Mat 5, Luk 6, Eph 4; Phil 3, Col 4, 1 Thes 3; 2 Tim 3, 1 Cor 2, 2 Cor 13, Heb 6, 10, 11, 13, Jam 2, 1 Pet 5) and that they have to follow a very narrow path to salvation that involves enslavement to another in Christ. This way of thinking impoverishes people's souls.

The Bible means we are to perfect our ideas and souls, Not our flesh. We are supposed to cover our flesh because God knows it cannot be perfected with the wrong ideas to be translated. So the Bible says to cover our mortal body as we repent in the mind. It is impossible to know this truth with the words testament and atonement that man inserted out of their butts into the Bible. The corruptions you see are from man, Not God.

But we can never be completely "perfect" in any way. We are just fallible individuals, Not God. You are deceived if you think you can ever be perfect in your ideas.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 4:23:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The center of the Bible revolves around a violent, Bloody, Gruesome execution of Christ as though the fruit of that can lead to anything but evil. You can"t not have the center of something be so hideous and have it produce good fruits. It creates such a fear-mongering and monstrous view of god: that a god encourages such bloodlust, What hideous act is god not then capable of?

The Bible does not revolve around the crucifixion of Jesus. It revolves around God. The Cross and the Resurrection are two aspects of the salvation of humanity because of the abominable nature of sin. It is clear that you consider sin - unpleasant but not sinful. It is only as you understand the sinfulness of sin that you will ever understand the cross. Remember it was Satan in Matthew 4 who tried to tempt Jesus to take an easy way apart from the cross to save humanity. Jesus wisely understood that sin cannot be easily removed or covered. There was only one way to deal with sin. Why? Because the opposite to God is life - death and sin go hand in hand. Even the law of nature and mathematics and science agree.

It is because you don't really understand sin that you minimise it. So when you dare to suggest that the bible revolves around the cross which you see as offensive - you clearly reveal you actually lack any spirituality.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 7:27:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your attempt to re-write the Bible according to your own interpretations are understandable since the Bible is so abominable. I don't blame you for that, Anonthegreat: everyone who has studied the Bible long enough has no choice but to reimagine it in their own image, As you have done.

No. I understand the Bible, And you and the theologians do not. Reason=truth. Yours and the ideas of the theologian do not use reasonable beliefs and are false. I learned how to repent and stop being a thief. However, The conflict of flesh and sin spirit remain until I die or my dragon is removed and my flesh is changed back to the way Adam and Ever were created without a dragon attracted to the flesh of darkness. Until the ideas are perfected, We manage the flesh by the Golden Rule. As mortals, We can be perfectly happy doing that to manage the sin of death. Then we grow old and die.

But a few of us don't want to die, So I am seeking life because Jesus taught if we love and believe in Him and His ideas, We won't die. If I fail at it, I will be reincarnated during the third temple era, Which is much easier because our minds will see immortal beings, And they will teach us what the Bible means with no doubts, As your Biblical accusations cause. Your wisdom will perish in eternity.

When I give you a verse that says something to the contrary: that "the gates of hell shall not prevail" against the "church of God, " you just imagine a completely different meaning than the obvious one because you are the only one who knows the correct "interpretation. " You are the only one in the first heaven. Get real, Anonethegreat.

And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock I will build My church, And the gates of ***Hades*** shall not prevail against it. (Matt 16:18)

If you are correct, Why did the New King's James Bible change the word from hell to Hades? No. Hell fire is not Hades. Hades is the abode of death. The resurrection will overcome physical death for everyone. But see, All of these comments of yours avoids the lying idea that the conscience creates freedom, When it does not. If you are proven wrong about two ideas, How many more have you believed by this light you are following that are false, Such as being commanded to falsely attach to Bible instead of the theologians who teach the falsehoods and not Yahweh?

But we can never be completely "perfect" in any way. We are just fallible individuals, Not God. You are deceived if you think you can ever be perfect in your ideas. .

No true. Our bodies cannot be perfect, And that is why we cover them to see the ideas in the soul. The body cannot be perfected because of selfishness of sin that is inside it. Love can be perfected in the flesh. You have not been perfected in love because you do not believe in the idea. Perfected love casts out all fear. But you are afraid of spirits. I have not been perfected in my ideas because I am still dying, But I am trying to be cleansed in the light by the blood of Jesus. His life teaches full repentance to cleanse me of bad ideas so we don't die. Repentance has nothing to do with the mortal body of sin just like TradeSecret writes. The body is managed by the Golden Rule to not be a thief physical your spiritually. Your attack on the Bible breaks your own rules. You are stealing glory from Yahweh.

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness, We lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin (by repentance in God's pure light that has no darkness at all). (1 John 1:5-7)

Please read the above verse and listen to TradeSecret. The message of the Bible is about God, Not the cross, And the Bible contradicts your false accusations.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 4:51:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Your attempt to re-write the Bible according to your own interpretations are understandable since the Bible is so abominable. I don't blame you for that, Anonthegreat: everyone who has studied the Bible long enough has no choice but to reimagine it in their own image, As you have done.

No. I understand the Bible, And you and the theologians do not. Reason=truth. Yours and the ideas of the theologian do not use reasonable beliefs and are false. I learned how to repent and stop being a thief. However, The conflict of flesh and sin spirit remain until I die or my dragon is removed and my flesh is changed back to the way Adam and Ever were created without a dragon attracted to the flesh of darkness. Until the ideas are perfected, We manage the flesh by the Golden Rule. As mortals, We can be perfectly happy doing that to manage the sin of death. Then we grow old and die.

But a few of us don't want to die, So I am seeking life because Jesus taught if we love and believe in Him and His ideas, We won't die. If I fail at it, I will be reincarnated during the third temple era, Which is much easier because our minds will see immortal beings, And they will teach us what the Bible means with no doubts, As your Biblical accusations cause. Your wisdom will perish in eternity.

When I give you a verse that says something to the contrary: that "the gates of hell shall not prevail" against the "church of God, " you just imagine a completely different meaning than the obvious one because you are the only one who knows the correct "interpretation. " You are the only one in the first heaven. Get real, Anonethegreat.

And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock I will build My church, And the gates of ***Hades*** shall not prevail against it. (Matt 16:18)

If you are correct, Why did the New King's James Bible change the word from hell to Hades? No. Hell fire is not Hades. Hades is the abode of death. The resurrection will overcome physical death for everyone. But see, All of these comments of yours avoids the lying idea that the conscience creates freedom, When it does not. If you are proven wrong about two ideas, How many more have you believed by this light you are following that are false, Such as being commanded to falsely attach to Bible instead of the theologians who teach the falsehoods and not Yahweh?

But we can never be completely "perfect" in any way. We are just fallible individuals, Not God. You are deceived if you think you can ever be perfect in your ideas. .

No true. Our bodies cannot be perfect, And that is why we cover them to see the ideas in the soul. The body cannot be perfected because of selfishness of sin that is inside it. Love can be perfected in the flesh. You have not been perfected in love because you do not believe in the idea. Perfected love casts out all fear. But you are afraid of spirits. I have not been perfected in my ideas because I am still dying, But I am trying to be cleansed in the light by the blood of Jesus. His life teaches full repentance to cleanse me of bad ideas so we don't die. Repentance has nothing to do with the mortal body of sin just like TradeSecret writes. The body is managed by the Golden Rule to not be a thief physical your spiritually. Your attack on the Bible breaks your own rules. You are stealing glory from Yahweh.

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness, We lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin (by repentance in God's pure light that has no darkness at all). (1 John 1:5-7)

Please read the above verse and listen to TradeSecret. The message of the Bible is about God, Not the cross, And the Bible contradicts your false accusations.

No, I won't respond to anything TradeSecret has to say because he has proven himself to be a predator. I don't respond to predators.

You, On the other hand, Are just self-deceived. Violent, Bloody, Gruesome crucifixions don't save anyone. My God, The Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light, Forgives us our sins because of our recognition and turning from them, Nothing more. Yahweh and Jesus are just frauds, Rebellious spirits that want to enslave and destroy an individual's freedom of conscience and bring them into bondage to fear-mongering dogma, That includes a fear-mongering crucifixion. Sin is not relative, Because anyone with a healthy conscience will tell you that. Thank God we no longer live under a "divinely ordained" royal theocracy any more, Like you and Tradesecret encourage. Some of us believe in the power of democracy: the power that enough healthy consciences are out there to know what is good and evil.

A healthy conscience is not relative: it is the power of a living God to inform people in a living way what is true and what is false. That living conscience informs us that sometimes we have to do "bad things, " like kill, To defend ourselves. Sometimes we have to "not honor" our parents by not listening to them because they are wrong. Sometimes we have to "hate our neighbor" to generate a proper defense if they are trying to rape us. These "commandments" give us no direction for how to make our civil laws which require the living nuances that we need, To have a decent society. Our living conscience always informs us that sex crimes against anyone, Including children, Is heinous. Many of the ten "commandments" of the Bible are so obvious that they are vulgar to anyone with a healthy conscience (i. E. There needs to be a lot of nuance added to them for them to be valid), And others are so ridiculous, Like "honor the Sabbath, " that they are to be disregarded out of hand by a living conscience.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 12:00:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, I won't respond to anything TradeSecret has to say because he has proven himself to be a predator. I don't respond to predators.

You, On the other hand, Are just self-deceived. Violent, Bloody, Gruesome crucifixions don't save anyone. My God, The Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light, Forgives us our sins because of our recognition and turning from them, Nothing more.


Yahweh agrees forgiveness is based on repentance in the heart of ideas. The law is for children because they cannot reason or think. Adults keep the Golden Rule to manage the flesh. Paul said there is no law against the Holy Spirit. I have one law to not steal physically or spiritually. But you have seven laws.

The atonement idea was created by men in the 9th century. It is not from Yahweh. The sabbath is to remove the body one day a week to learn to walk in the light. No big deal. Nothing is wrong with TradeSecret. He has it right. He is not a predator. Not responding to him is fear. Perfected love casts out all fear. He is not dangerous. He is flesh and bones just like you and me.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 1:33:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
No, I won't respond to anything TradeSecret has to say because he has proven himself to be a predator. I don't respond to predators.

You, On the other hand, Are just self-deceived. Violent, Bloody, Gruesome crucifixions don't save anyone. My God, The Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light, Forgives us our sins because of our recognition and turning from them, Nothing more.


Yahweh agrees forgiveness is based on repentance in the heart of ideas. The law is for children because they cannot reason or think. Adults keep the Golden Rule to manage the flesh. Paul said there is no law against the Holy Spirit. I have one law to not steal physically or spiritually. But you have seven laws.

The atonement idea was created by men in the 9th century. It is not from Yahweh. The sabbath is to remove the body one day a week to learn to walk in the light. No big deal. Nothing is wrong with TradeSecret. He has it right. He is not a predator. Not responding to him is fear. Perfected love casts out all fear. He is not dangerous. He is flesh and bones just like you and me.

I must be moving on. I did try.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 1:43:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you mean? You come in here attacking the Bible, But do not have the ability to prove your points with facts about your claims. Yes, The theologians are wrong about the Bible. But Yahweh is not the theologians. You would be much more effective to attack the theologians and corrupt men, Rather than Yahweh.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 3:28:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The Bible engenders shallowness of soul because it tells people to be perfect (Mat 5, Luk 6, Eph 4; Phil 3, Col 4, 1 Thes 3; 2 Tim 3, 1 Cor 2, 2 Cor 13, Heb 6, 10, 11, 13, Jam 2, 1 Pet 5) and that they have to follow a very narrow path to salvation that involves enslavement to another in Christ. This way of thinking impoverishes people's souls.

The Bible means we are to perfect our ideas and souls, Not our flesh. We are supposed to cover our flesh because God knows it cannot be perfected with the wrong ideas to be translated. So the Bible says to cover our mortal body as we repent in the mind. It is impossible to know this truth with the words testament and atonement that man inserted out of their butts into the Bible. The corruptions you see are from man, Not God.

Read your bible. God liked watching Adam and Eve running around naked. He got upset when they tried to hide their naked bodies from him.

Genesis 3:9 But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you? "

10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, And I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid. "

11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from? "
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2018 3:44:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I should add the cross of Christ was not a sacrifice to be forgiven by a magic wand. It was to demonstrate power of Christ over death and the Father's power over resurrection life. This is plainly taught by Moses and John with a pole and brass snake. Brass was Rome's money supply. The brass snake is Christ's spiritual money power to overcome the bad ideas in us and be translated and not die. Although this was the original idea of God, Man created his own ideas to make money from the scam of the magic wand forgiveness and added the words testament and atonement to the Bible to deceive and rob us.

Jesus was a Jew. He introduced the idea that only Jews could forgive sins.
Mark 2:7 "Why does this man speak like this? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone.

So where did Christians get the idea that only dead Jews could forgive sins. They got it from Paul.

Paul is the only person in the world to write that Jesus a Jew died to redeem us from the sin of Adam and Eve. Jesus never said that his death was to redeem us.

That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures*; And that he was buried, And that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. " 1Cor 15:3-4

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.