Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Worldviews based on anything but conscience

SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 12:28:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
When someone bases their belief system on dead books and dead institutions rather than on one's living conscience (which in my opinion is from God), This is pure idolatry. Only the living conscience and spirit has the power to judge what is true and what is false, And unfortunately there are many individuals in bondage to dead things, And they form their worldviews from them. Whether it is the deadness of theists believing in the divine origin of dead books, Or the deadness of atheists believing that all truth comes from a laboratory, This world is full of dead worldviews. That is why this barely living planet is barely hanging on to live because it is full of death.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 7:36:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When someone bases their belief system on dead books and dead institutions rather than on one's living conscience (which in my opinion is from God), This is pure idolatry. Only the living conscience and spirit has the power to judge what is true and what is false, And unfortunately there are many individuals in bondage to dead things, And they form their worldviews from them. Whether it is the deadness of theists believing in the divine origin of dead books, Or the deadness of atheists believing that all truth comes from a laboratory, This world is full of dead worldviews. That is why this barely living planet is barely hanging on to live because it is full of death.

Doesn't every book die according to your definition? What actually make a book or idea come alive in our soul? Welcome to the Book of Revelation.

Only God's Word will last for ever. That is the message of the book. His ideas are supposed to go into the conscience to create life. Our mortal minds of flesh create dead ideas as you say. They create temporary reality, Until we die. These dead ideas are called mortal opinions. We create the reality. Then when reincarnated, We start over, And over, And over, And over.

Until we walk in the Light of Yahweh. Then we walk in the Word and Light of God. Then we become eternal and do not die anymore when we are translated. There is no law in eternity. We do not create reality like we do here in mortality. Christ is the truth not mortal reality.

Where do the ideas come from to feed the conscience that you write about?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 8:23:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
When someone bases their belief system on dead books and dead institutions rather than on one's living conscience (which in my opinion is from God), This is pure idolatry. Only the living conscience and spirit has the power to judge what is true and what is false, And unfortunately there are many individuals in bondage to dead things, And they form their worldviews from them. Whether it is the deadness of theists believing in the divine origin of dead books, Or the deadness of atheists believing that all truth comes from a laboratory, This world is full of dead worldviews. That is why this barely living planet is barely hanging on to live because it is full of death.

Doesn't every book die according to your definition? What actually make a book or idea come alive in our soul? Welcome to the Book of Revelation.

Only God's Word will last for ever. That is the message of the book. His ideas are supposed to go into the conscience to create life. Our mortal minds of flesh create dead ideas as you say. They create temporary reality, Until we die. These dead ideas are called mortal opinions. We create the reality. Then when reincarnated, We start over, And over, And over, And over.

Until we walk in the Light of Yahweh. Then we walk in the Word and Light of God. Then we become eternal and do not die anymore when we are translated. There is no law in eternity. We do not create reality like we do here in mortality. Christ is the truth not mortal reality.

Where do the ideas come from to feed the conscience that you write about?

Nothing dead, I. E. Letters on a page and words in a book, Is divine. Only the living conscience is of divine origin. A person can harden themselves to the point of insensitivity to conscience. But the living softness of conscience is the only thing that will ever be able to correctly judge the often many subtleties of right and wrong.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 10:51:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nothing dead, I. E. Letters on a page and words in a book, Is divine. Only the living conscience is of divine origin. A person can harden themselves to the point of insensitivity to conscience. But the living softness of conscience is the only thing that will ever be able to correctly judge the often many subtleties of right and wrong.

The idea you express is self-explanatory if we look at the physical letters on a page. Of course they are not Devine. What is important as the IDEAS behind the dead letters. According to this message, Do you even read books? They all end up dead, According to your definition.

Your first sentence of this post says it is YOUR OPINION that the conscience is from God--maybe it is created by us! Where does that leave everyone? With the unsure doubt that all our ideas are individual opinions and not the truth for everyone. We create our own realities in everything. There is no truth. That is why you claim I created my own reality. However, No one can created the logic and reason from the ideas someone else speaks, Turning the ideas from irrational thoughts to rational one. No. The conclusion is the original thoughts were rational and changed by the theologians.

It would be impossible for me to create numbers, Colors, And ideas that run consistently through the entire Bible. The Bible is truth, Not opinions, Except for the words added by man to deceive us. The light of God I walk in corrected the errors.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 11:05:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Nothing dead, I. E. Letters on a page and words in a book, Is divine. Only the living conscience is of divine origin. A person can harden themselves to the point of insensitivity to conscience. But the living softness of conscience is the only thing that will ever be able to correctly judge the often many subtleties of right and wrong.

The idea you express is self-explanatory if we look at the physical letters on a page. Of course they are not Devine. What is important as the IDEAS behind the dead letters. According to this message, Do you even read books? They all end up dead, According to your definition.

Your first sentence of this post says it is YOUR OPINION that the conscience is from God--maybe it is created by us! Where does that leave everyone? With the unsure doubt that all our ideas are individual opinions and not the truth for everyone. We create our own realities in everything. There is no truth. That is why you claim I created my own reality. However, No one can created the logic and reason from the ideas someone else speaks, Turning the ideas from irrational thoughts to rational one. No. The conclusion is the original thoughts were rational and changed by the theologians.

It would be impossible for me to create numbers, Colors, And ideas that run consistently through the entire Bible. The Bible is truth, Not opinions, Except for the words added by man to deceive us. The light of God I walk in corrected the errors.

I believe our living, Feeling consciences are from God, Yes. It is my opinion, Yes. It could just be a "universal spirit, " but I don't believe that. I believe our consciences need to be from something stronger because of my reason and my faith. Can I proof it? No. That is why I am gentle and say "it is my opinion. " My ideas that are in the Bible, Including the ten commandments and the sermon of the mount, Are vulgar. I shouldn't be meek all the time. I shouldn't be a peace maker all the time. Sometimes I may need to kill. Sometimes I may need to dishonor my parents, Etc. , Etc. The Bible is only "true, " because your beliefs and opinions have forced it to be true. You are deceived. I'm getting tired, Because you are talking and reasoning incoherently at this point, And it is tiring me.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:02:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight, I am confronting your foundations. You believe in your mortal opinions that stands on self in the light that twists the light. You stand on half-truths built on opinions as documented on your 7 commandments thread. I stand on truth in the light. Christ is not an opinion. Christ inside us is the Way, The Truth, And the Life.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:19:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
SingularityofLight, I am confronting your foundations. You believe in your mortal opinions that stands on self in the light that twists the light. You stand on half-truths built on opinions as documented on your 7 commandments thread. I stand on truth in the light. Christ is not an opinion. Christ inside us is the Way, The Truth, And the Life.

And you are in bondage to this predator spirit called "Christ" and "Yahweh" that would us sacrifice the living truth behind our healthy consciences in lieu of a slavery promoting, Defense-denying, Homophobic, Racist, Sexist promoting piece of trash called the Bible which you interpret the way you please which can make the Bible say anything anyone pleases. Christ inside us in the Way, The Truth, And The Life to spiritual slavery. See, I can make the Bible say anything, As you do. My seven commandments which are not the final word on truth (our living consciences are) are infinitely better, I believe, Than the defense-denying predation of the ten commandments or the sermon on the mount. Your belief that the Bible is "true" is based on your opinion that it is true, Not based on the Apostles, Prophets, And writers of the Bible that you reject. In the end, I'm trying to give you wise advise: start saying your belief that the Bible is "true" is your opinion. All we have in the end to discern true is the softness of our consciences, And you are hardened in your conscience by claiming to "know" the Bible to be "true. " We can "know" nothing for sure in this realm, Since we are just individuals that can make mistakes. Only God knows what is true for sure and all we have to base our beliefs on is our reason and our faith (i. E. The softness of our consciences) which can be fallible. Start taking a softer approach on what you "know" to be true. I'm giving you healthy advice, Here, And if you don't take it, You are building on your negative karma.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:31:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I never claimed I am the truth. I am mortal, Just like you. But Christ and others said He is the truth. I believe it. Christ did not claim to be an opinion. His is the truth. That is what makes Him different from you, Me, Or anyone else. At least you could acknowledge what He taught and not what the theologians or evil men teach about Him. The argument something is not true because no one else believes it is a very weak argument. Truth stands on its own merits.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:36:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I never claimed I am the truth. I am mortal, Just like you. But Christ and others said He is the truth. I believe it. Christ did not claim to be an opinion. His is the truth. That is what makes Him different from you, Me, Or anyone else. At least you could acknowledge what He taught and not what the theologians or evil men teach about Him. The argument something is not true because no one else believes it is a very weak argument. Truth stands on its own merits.

I don't claim to know the full truth because I don't have as soft a conscience as does the Singularity of Infinite Light. But to the degree that my conscience is soft I believe I am in the truth of my God, Which is not Christ. I know what Christ taught and I don't believe it because of the softness of my conscience. He doesn't uphold the necessary role of defense in upholding ourselves: our souls and our consciences against predators of which Christ is one.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:49:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I still do not know how the light fills up the conscience with words. Does a person need to get them by visions? What is the process? You said the light doesn't use words, But you certainly use words.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 1:00:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I still do not know how the light fills up the conscience with words. Does a person need to get them by visions? What is the process? You said the light doesn't use words, But you certainly use words.

How does the softness of one's conscience know when someone does wrong and feels bad about it? It can be very mysterious. Recognition of error involves a lot of mysterious things that no one can quite describe: deep thoughts, Deep feelings, Deep being which are apart of our conscience (if it isn't too hardened). A healthy conscience gives us the light, The truth, Of these deep thoughts, Deep feelings, Deep beings to feel remorse or to judge things. It is very mysterious, I believe. Some people are softer, Closer, To God than others. What is softness? The mystery. The mystery within us sometimes informs us to fight like a bear to defend the softness which is within us and sometimes to be soft.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 1:12:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You say "deep thoughts". I thought the light didn't speak in words. Please clarify what you said in the beginning that the light doesn't speak in words.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 1:14:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You say "deep thoughts". I thought the light didn't speak in words. Please clarify what you said in the beginning that the light doesn't speak in words.

You are hopeless (in this life at least).

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.