Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Life In Heaven

Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 12:47:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Son: Hey Mum, I have just come up with a great theory.

Mother: Pray tell, What great revelation are you about to unfold?

Son: Well, Just say that God is real ok. . . . Like I mean, Haha, As if. But let's just pretend ok?

Mother: OK, Even though there is conclusive evidence indicating there is no such thing and I am sure that 99% of theists just pretend anyway. But carry on.

Son: What if God is playing a game with religious people like Christians, Muslims and, Er you know, Those other funny ones.

Mother: You mean Jewish. . . . . . Anyway get on with it, I need to get the pork chops on the grill soon. Being a Friday, Your Dad will be home early.

Son: Yeah well, I reckon what God is doing is finding out who the real dummies are. . . Like anyone would have to be real dumb to think that they are going to go to heaven just coz they pray a lot and believe in God.
So what happens is that when all the religious people go to heaven, God is going to give them all the dumb jobs to do like cleaning the toilets and digging ditches forever.
Then all the smart ones like us get to live in big mansions with skateboard parks and endless video games.

Mother: I must say that is an interesting theory but in reality, We will all end up the same; we all turn to brown.

Son: You mean like a giant sh. . . . . . . .

Mother:. . . . . . Exactly, Nothing more, Nothing less.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 3:50:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Son: Hey Mum, I have just come up with a great theory.

Mother: Pray tell, What great revelation are you about to unfold?

Son: Well, Just say that God is real ok. . . . Like I mean, Haha, As if. But let's just pretend ok?

Mother: OK, Even though there is conclusive evidence indicating there is no such thing and I am sure that 99% of theists just pretend anyway. But carry on.

Son: What if God is playing a game with religious people like Christians, Muslims and, Er you know, Those other funny ones.

Mother: You mean Jewish. . . . . . Anyway get on with it, I need to get the pork chops on the grill soon. Being a Friday, Your Dad will be home early.

Son: Yeah well, I reckon what God is doing is finding out who the real dummies are. . . Like anyone would have to be real dumb to think that they are going to go to heaven just coz they pray a lot and believe in God.
So what happens is that when all the religious people go to heaven, God is going to give them all the dumb jobs to do like cleaning the toilets and digging ditches forever.
Then all the smart ones like us get to live in big mansions with skateboard parks and endless video games.

Mother: I must say that is an interesting theory but in reality, We will all end up the same; we all turn to brown.

Son: You mean like a giant sh. . . . . . . .

Mother:. . . . . . Exactly, Nothing more, Nothing less.

To tell a child that their living conscience is nothing but dirt, Or to tell a child that living truth is contained in a dead book is mental child abuse.
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 8:05:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Son: Hey Mum, I have just come up with a great theory.

Mother: Pray tell, What great revelation are you about to unfold?

Son: Well, Just say that God is real ok. . . . Like I mean, Haha, As if. But let's just pretend ok?

Mother: OK, Even though there is conclusive evidence indicating there is no such thing and I am sure that 99% of theists just pretend anyway. But carry on.

Son: What if God is playing a game with religious people like Christians, Muslims and, Er you know, Those other funny ones.

Mother: You mean Jewish. . . . . . Anyway get on with it, I need to get the pork chops on the grill soon. Being a Friday, Your Dad will be home early.

Son: Yeah well, I reckon what God is doing is finding out who the real dummies are. . . Like anyone would have to be real dumb to think that they are going to go to heaven just coz they pray a lot and believe in God.
So what happens is that when all the religious people go to heaven, God is going to give them all the dumb jobs to do like cleaning the toilets and digging ditches forever.
Then all the smart ones like us get to live in big mansions with skateboard parks and endless video games.

Mother: I must say that is an interesting theory but in reality, We will all end up the same; we all turn to brown.

Son: You mean like a giant sh. . . . . . . .

Mother:. . . . . . Exactly, Nothing more, Nothing less.

To tell a child that their living conscience is nothing but dirt, Or to tell a child that living truth is contained in a dead book is mental child abuse.

Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

Telling a kid nasty, Absurd, Contrived stories about having some sort of invisible body that evaporates into some sort of distant La La Land or to some unbearable eternal inferno if he doesn't tidy his room, Is child abuse.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 8:10:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Son: Hey Mum, I have just come up with a great theory.

Mother: Pray tell, What great revelation are you about to unfold?

Son: Well, Just say that God is real ok. . . . Like I mean, Haha, As if. But let's just pretend ok?

Mother: OK, Even though there is conclusive evidence indicating there is no such thing and I am sure that 99% of theists just pretend anyway. But carry on.

Son: What if God is playing a game with religious people like Christians, Muslims and, Er you know, Those other funny ones.

Mother: You mean Jewish. . . . . . Anyway get on with it, I need to get the pork chops on the grill soon. Being a Friday, Your Dad will be home early.

Son: Yeah well, I reckon what God is doing is finding out who the real dummies are. . . Like anyone would have to be real dumb to think that they are going to go to heaven just coz they pray a lot and believe in God.
So what happens is that when all the religious people go to heaven, God is going to give them all the dumb jobs to do like cleaning the toilets and digging ditches forever.
Then all the smart ones like us get to live in big mansions with skateboard parks and endless video games.

Mother: I must say that is an interesting theory but in reality, We will all end up the same; we all turn to brown.

Son: You mean like a giant sh. . . . . . . .

Mother:. . . . . . Exactly, Nothing more, Nothing less.

To tell a child that their living conscience is nothing but dirt, Or to tell a child that living truth is contained in a dead book is mental child abuse.

Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

Telling a kid nasty, Absurd, Contrived stories about having some sort of invisible body that evaporates into some sort of distant La La Land or to some unbearable eternal inferno if he doesn't tidy his room, Is child abuse.

Agreed, Telling a child that he will go to some unbearable eternal inferno because he doesn't believe a certain way or act a certain way is child abuse. But telling a child that a conscience and life of the spirit doesn't exist, I. E. That it is ultimately all just dirt, I also consider child abuse.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 8:57:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

The Santa Claus (Satan Claws) story was created by Yahweh to teach the world to stop praying to God at the North Pole or on any other planet. The Father's body is elsewhere, But His body is not what we pray to. He can't hear us.

Little children can't think, So they picture God in a way that they can understand. There is nothing wrong with that. They cannot comprehend the truth. Later they understand God lives in us, And they abandon the immature view as they grow up. Satan in us manufactures the dumb ideas because we cannot look at our thoughts as children. Impossible. Children trust what they see and are told by parents and society. It is just a fun game Yahweh created to pray correctly.

Lucifer has the same problem in the third heaven. He cannot look inside. He believes anyone who hears ideas from his heart from God is mentally insane, Just like the mental health profession teaches. Walk into a mental health profession and tell them you are having visions from God like the ancient prophets like Daniel. Watch what happens!

God lives inside us. We pray with our mouths shut so we don't pray to be seen of men and become hypocrites by pleasing men in the name of God. So Yahushua (Jesus) told us symbolically meditate privately and God will answer us openly in the soul where no one else can see:

And when you pray, You shall not be like the]hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, That they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, They have their reward [attention]. But you, When you pray, Go into your room[spirit-heart], And when you have shut your door [mouth], Pray to your Father who is in the secret place [of Spirit]; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly [in the soul]. (Matt 6:5-6 NKJV)

Look at any world-wide movement. The power of Yahweh creates it for a purpose--even the atheist movement.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 9:11:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

The Santa Claus (Satan Claws) story was created by Yahweh to teach the world to stop praying to God at the North Pole or on any other planet. The Father's body is elsewhere, But His body is not what we pray to. He can't hear us.

Little children can't think, So they picture God in a way that they can understand. There is nothing wrong with that. They cannot comprehend the truth. Later they understand God lives in us, And they abandon the immature view as they grow up. Satan in us manufactures the dumb ideas because we cannot look at our thoughts as children. Impossible. Children trust what they see and are told by parents and society. It is just a fun game Yahweh created to pray correctly.

Lucifer has the same problem in the third heaven. He cannot look inside. He believes anyone who hears ideas from his heart from God is mentally insane, Just like the mental health profession teaches. Walk into a mental health profession and tell them you are having visions from God like the ancient prophets like Daniel. Watch what happens!

God lives inside us. We pray with our mouths shut so we don't pray to be seen of men and become hypocrites by pleasing men in the name of God. So Yahushua (Jesus) told us symbolically meditate privately and God will answer us openly in the soul where no one else can see:

And when you pray, You shall not be like the]hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, That they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, They have their reward [attention]. But you, When you pray, Go into your room[spirit-heart], And when you have shut your door [mouth], Pray to your Father who is in the secret place [of Spirit]; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly [in the soul]. (Matt 6:5-6 NKJV)

Look at any world-wide movement. The power of Yahweh creates it for a purpose--even the atheist movement.

Are you having visions of God, Anonthegreat?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 9:48:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Are you having visions of God, Anonthegreat?

No. I have never had a vision or heard the audible voice of God. I have had about 5 dreams from God over 60 years. That is my visionary experience--zero. However, That said, I have met over 50 men and women who have regular visions.

20 years ago, I used to believe them. Then I stopped and went to the Bible for answers. All the answer we need are in the Bible. Although the "prophets" are receiving visions from God, They misinterpret the Bible based on the theologians, Such as the words testament. And atonement that were inserted into the Bible or hell that was mistranslated by evil satanic men thousands of years ago.

God expects us to do the mortal work to discover the errors. The prophets cannot get out of their self-righteous Satan created in them that looks down on others and condemns them to hell. They do not know about the teaching of translation the Yahushua (Jesus) taught. The believe in the god of dearth and don't believe in the pre-moral life or reincarnation, Although the Bible plainly teaches both ideas. Is the Bible evil for teaching these truths? Or are men evil for changing the original ideas?

I suppose my path is unique for anyone to pick up the Bible and use the Logos Word of Reason to find the truth of all things they need to know from God. All of my ideas are connected directly to the Bible, Not the theologians, Or prophets, Or so-called modern apostles. There is only One Apostle. That is Christ inside us.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 9:57:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Are you having visions of God, Anonthegreat?

No. I have never had a vision or heard the audible voice of God. I have had about 5 dreams from God over 60 years. That is my visionary experience--zero. However, That said, I have met over 50 men and women who have regular visions.

20 years ago, I used to believe them. Then I stopped and went to the Bible for answers. All the answer we need are in the Bible. Although the "prophets" are receiving visions from God, They misinterpret the Bible based on the theologians, Such as the words testament. And atonement that were inserted into the Bible or hell that was mistranslated by evil satanic men thousands of years ago.

God expects us to do the mortal work to discover the errors. The prophets cannot get out of their self-righteous Satan created in them that looks down on others and condemns them to hell. They do not know about the teaching of translation the Yahushua (Jesus) taught. The believe in the god of dearth and don't believe in the pre-moral life or reincarnation, Although the Bible plainly teaches both ideas. Is the Bible evil for teaching these truths? Or are men evil for changing the original ideas?

I suppose my path is unique for anyone to pick up the Bible and use the Logos Word of Reason to find the truth of all things they need to know from God. All of my ideas are connected directly to the Bible, Not the theologians, Or prophets, Or so-called modern apostles. There is only One Apostle. That is Christ inside us.

But Christ is also a man, And no man can have authority over another's conscience. That is called slavery. Christ was essentially a slave-owner spirit advocating slavery: "You have one Master, Even Christ. " You are a slave to a man and to false spirits that advocate such things.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 10:25:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
But Christ is also a man, And no man can have authority over another's conscience. That is called slavery. Christ was essentially a slave-owner spirit advocating slavery: "You have one Master, Even Christ. " You are a slave to a man and to false spirits that advocate such things.

Christ was His ideas, Not His body. He spirit orb and soul was from the reincarnated Adam. His body was from Joseph and Mary. God moved Joseph's semen into Mary by a miracle. God has done the same thing in the occult with their so-called gods in history many times. Christ became the Son of Yahweh at His baptism. Yahushua (Jesus) did just the opposite of what you claim. The people wanted to make Him a king, But He refused.

Master is referring to His words and ideas, Not His power as you assume. His ideas are greater than any others. Read the Sermon on the Mount in Matt 5-7 as I suggested. His words are spirit and life and not mortal realities or opinions. They are the Word of God from the inside.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, And they are life. But there are some of you who do not believe. "(John 6:63-64)
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 10:51:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
But Christ is also a man, And no man can have authority over another's conscience. That is called slavery. Christ was essentially a slave-owner spirit advocating slavery: "You have one Master, Even Christ. " You are a slave to a man and to false spirits that advocate such things.

Christ was His ideas, Not His body. He spirit orb and soul was from the reincarnated Adam. His body was from Joseph and Mary. God moved Joseph's semen into Mary by a miracle. God has done the same thing in the occult with their so-called gods in history many times. Christ became the Son of Yahweh at His baptism. Yahushua (Jesus) did just the opposite of what you claim. The people wanted to make Him a king, But He refused.

Master is referring to His words and ideas, Not His power as you assume. His ideas are greater than any others. Read the Sermon on the Mount in Matt 5-7 as I suggested. His words are spirit and life and not mortal realities or opinions. They are the Word of God from the inside.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, And they are life. But there are some of you who do not believe. "(John 6:63-64)

I knew you would deny that Christ is a slave-owner, And speak your private interpretation of the Bible as you do in your fantasy world. You say you reject all the prophets, Apostles, Theologians, Writers of the same book you cling to. Talk about logical inconsistencies. You can make the Bible say anything you please, As you do. Reject all history, Reject all theologians, Etc, You are living in a fantasy world because you are in spiritual bondage to rebel spirits of the hierarchies and I doubt in this life, At least, You will change course. You advocate slavery and it is slavery to a dead book. You have that negative karma for that.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2018 11:49:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I knew you would deny that Christ is a slave-owner, And speak your private interpretation of the Bible as you do in your fantasy world. You say you reject all the prophets, Apostles, Theologians, Writers of the same book you cling to. Talk about logical inconsistencies. You can make the Bible say anything you please, As you do. Reject all history, Reject all theologians, Etc, You are living in a fantasy world because you are in spiritual bondage to rebel spirits of the hierarchies and I doubt in this life, At least, You will change course. You advocate slavery and it is slavery to a dead book. You have that negative karma for that.

I did not deny Christ is a Master. I believe He is a Master of ideas. You believe in the dumb idea that He is a Master of power that is used force rather than freewill belief. He never said or did any of that you claim He did. If I am wrong, The show me. Thank you.

If He was a Master of power, The I would agree with you about slavery, But His life does not reflect your beliefs. Therefore, I reject your ideas based on the facts. Where does your idea of rebel spirits of the hierarchies come from? I do not advocate slavery as you claim. I advocate rational thinking that you fail to do and reason I can not be correct because no one else interprets the Bible the way I do. Don't you see whether one person or a billion people believe an idea, The volume of belief has nothing to do with truth and error. If you have an idea that is more rational than mine, I would change in a flash. But you have not provided any rational idea to change my mind. You only argue the dumb ideas of the atheists or theologians.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:02:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I knew you would deny that Christ is a slave-owner, And speak your private interpretation of the Bible as you do in your fantasy world. You say you reject all the prophets, Apostles, Theologians, Writers of the same book you cling to. Talk about logical inconsistencies. You can make the Bible say anything you please, As you do. Reject all history, Reject all theologians, Etc, You are living in a fantasy world because you are in spiritual bondage to rebel spirits of the hierarchies and I doubt in this life, At least, You will change course. You advocate slavery and it is slavery to a dead book. You have that negative karma for that.

I did not deny Christ is a Master. I believe He is a Master of ideas. You believe in the dumb idea that He is a Master of power that is used force rather than freewill belief. He never said or did any of that you claim He did. If I am wrong, The show me. Thank you.

If He was a Master of power, The I would agree with you about slavery, But His life does not reflect your beliefs. Therefore, I reject your ideas based on the facts. Where does your idea of rebel spirits of the hierarchies come from? I do not advocate slavery as you claim. I advocate rational thinking that you fail to do and reason I can not be correct because no one else interprets the Bible the way I do. Don't you see whether one person or a billion people believe an idea, The volume of belief has nothing to do with truth and error. If you have an idea that is more rational than mine, I would change in a flash. But you have not provided any rational idea to change my mind. You only argue the dumb ideas of the atheists or theologians.

You've worn me out. I will say again that this "master of ideas" would have us all defenseless slaves against spiritual predators (that includes "Christ") if we believed in the "Sermon of the Mount" or the "Ten Commandments. " When will your continual reduction of what is the "true Bible" end? The whole Bible is erroneous and you are being willful in promoting it.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:39:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Singularity of light, Look up the word Master in the dictionary. There are two meanings. One is the meaning you use. The other is the meaning I use. Now, When we look at the context how Christ lived and died, I cannot see your definition fitting the word. If I am wrong, Then show me. You claim meaning of words that do not fit the Bible.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 12:46:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Singularity of light, Look up the word Master in the dictionary. There are two meanings. One is the meaning you use. The other is the meaning I use. Now, When we look at the context how Christ lived and died, I cannot see your definition fitting the word. If I am wrong, Then show me. You claim meaning of words that do not fit the Bible.

Your hardened believes in the Bible has made you deaf, Dumb, And blind to what I am saying. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying even if Christ is the master of ideas what he says on the sermon on the Mount or anywhere else is predatorial. To say that we don't have to defend ourselves, Just be meek, Poor in spirit, And peacemakers, Etc, Is to deny our ability to defend ourselves against predators of which Christ is one. He condemns those that "judge" predators, I. E. "Judge not, Or you shall be judged. " You can reinterpret that verse and soften it any way you like, Christ is a predator to those that use the softness of their consciences to determine truth.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 1:04:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Where in the world did Christ say not to defend ourselves against predators? I try to search my mind to validate your claims, But I don't see any. Where are they? The beatitudes are the power of grace that is a process of growth to enter the first heaven as a peacemaker after we see God inside us. I have no idea why you are condemning the truth in the beatitudes. They are power of God to purify our hearts by repentance in the ideas to enter the first heaven. What is wrong with the ideas? Please explain. I can't speak for you, But my hunch is you have already been through many of the ideas in the light, But you do not know it is Christ working with you.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 1:11:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Where in the world did Christ say not to defend ourselves against predators? I try to search my mind to validate your claims, But I don't see any. Where are they? The beatitudes are the power of grace that is a process of growth to enter the first heaven as a peacemaker after we see God inside us. I have no idea why you are condemning the truth in the beatitudes. They are power of God to purify our hearts by repentance in the ideas to enter the first heaven. What is wrong with the ideas? Please explain. I can't speak for you, But my hunch is you have already been through many of the ideas in the light, But you do not know it is Christ working with you.

All the gospels, The words of Christ (the only one you say you trust) tell us to not defend ourselves and "turn the other cheek, " "not judge, " "to be meek, " "love our enemies, " "to be peacemakers, " "give the other cloak, " on and on and on, You liar. You are so deep in your self-deception you no longer know anything about truth, Because you have sucked down the lies of the Bible to long. Christ and Yahweh are my enemies and have been for a long time, And you are too at this point.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 2:10:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All the gospels, The words of Christ (the only one you say you trust) tell us to not defend ourselves and "turn the other cheek, " "not judge, " "to be meek, " "love our enemies, " "to be peacemakers, " "give the other cloak, " on and on and on, You liar. You are so deep in your self-deception you no longer know anything about truth, Because you have sucked down the lies of the Bible to long. Christ and Yahweh are my enemies and have been for a long time, And you are too at this point.

Well, Call me a liar? That seems to be out of your character. What is really going on in the light? You don't want to do evil. You don't hate me, Do you? And yet, I was honest with you. I did not know what you were referring to until you told me,

Turning the other cheek is about emotional insults (a slap) to experience self control and don't call people names. The law is not administered by immortals, So they couldn't keep the entire law of Moses to keep the Golden Rule to heal everyone after repentance. He did not say a "gun", Or we can shoot back in defense.

To give a cloak is symbolic if he stole your ideas you wear as clothing, Not real cloaks. There is no ownership of ideas in the soul like we think. Can't see what Christ means when we don't cover the body.

To be meek is to be teachable. Love your enemies means Christ loves Lucifer, Although Lucifer hates Him. Yahweh is going to save Lucifer's spirit orb after his soul and body is cast into hell fire and killed to prove he was wrong so he can repent after all of his false accusations and lying about the Father.

That is real power. Yahweh has it. Yours does not. That power of life and death was proven at the cross. What proof do you have?

Not to judge is the Karma you write about that happens in this life not the next. As we judge others, God will judge us and put us in the same position to teach us. If we don't believe in God, He probably won't teach us in that manner because we are too proud to see it and learn--beam and mote stuff. To be a peacemaker is to go through the process in the light to master teaching truth and love in balance with in the will of God to bring peace on earth. Are you saying killing is good?

So I have no reference point to your accusations because they do not exist in my heart. Neither do they exist in Yahweh's heart. His anger was confined anciently to the Holy Land to translate Israel, Which was deferred until the third temple era. His bride kept screwing other gods, And it pissed Him off finding her in another god's bedroom all the time. If Israel wanted to worship other gods and die, Then they could move to Babylon or Egypt. The pagans could do whatever they wanted.

I am at peace. I am not angry at you. But you hate me. In this post, You blew a fuse you were controlling really hard not to blow. The light reached your tolerance level. The energy coming from your dragon is negative, Not positive. Don't blame it on spirits. It is Satan created in you that hates the truth in Christ. God created it that way. It lives on half-truths and opinions. It is darkness of God's light going the wrong direction toward self. It happened. We are to know good and evil from experience. It is what it is. No grudges or hate on this side.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 2:39:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look at any world-wide movement. The power of Yahweh creates it for a purpose--even the atheist movement.

Atheism isn't a movement
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 2:44:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
All the gospels, The words of Christ (the only one you say you trust) tell us to not defend ourselves and "turn the other cheek, " "not judge, " "to be meek, " "love our enemies, " "to be peacemakers, " "give the other cloak, " on and on and on, You liar. You are so deep in your self-deception you no longer know anything about truth, Because you have sucked down the lies of the Bible to long. Christ and Yahweh are my enemies and have been for a long time, And you are too at this point.

Well, Call me a liar? That seems to be out of your character. What is really going on in the light? You don't want to do evil. You don't hate me, Do you? And yet, I was honest with you. I did not know what you were referring to until you told me,

Turning the other cheek is about emotional insults (a slap) to experience self control and don't call people names. The law is not administered by immortals, So they couldn't keep the entire law of Moses to keep the Golden Rule to heal everyone after repentance. He did not say a "gun", Or we can shoot back in defense.

To give a cloak is symbolic if he stole your ideas you wear as clothing, Not real cloaks. There is no ownership of ideas in the soul like we think. Can't see what Christ means when we don't cover the body.

To be meek is to be teachable. Love your enemies means Christ loves Lucifer, Although Lucifer hates Him. Yahweh is going to save Lucifer's spirit orb after his soul and body is cast into hell fire and killed to prove he was wrong so he can repent after all of his false accusations and lying about the Father.

That is real power. Yahweh has it. Yours does not. That power of life and death was proven at the cross. What proof do you have?

Not to judge is the Karma you write about that happens in this life not the next. As we judge others, God will judge us and put us in the same position to teach us. If we don't believe in God, He probably won't teach us in that manner because we are too proud to see it and learn--beam and mote stuff. To be a peacemaker is to go through the process in the light to master teaching truth and love in balance with in the will of God to bring peace on earth. Are you saying killing is good?

So I have no reference point to your accusations because they do not exist in my heart. Neither do they exist in Yahweh's heart. His anger was confined anciently to the Holy Land to translate Israel, Which was deferred until the third temple era. His bride kept screwing other gods, And it pissed Him off finding her in another god's bedroom all the time. If Israel wanted to worship other gods and die, Then they could move to Babylon or Egypt. The pagans could do whatever they wanted.

I am at peace. I am not angry at you. But you hate me. In this post, You blew a fuse you were controlling really hard not to blow. The light reached your tolerance level. The energy coming from your dragon is negative, Not positive. Don't blame it on spirits. It is Satan created in you that hates the truth in Christ. God created it that way. It lives on half-truths and opinions. It is darkness of God's light going the wrong direction toward self. It happened. We are to know good and evil from experience. It is what it is. No grudges or hate on this side.

I didn"t say I hate you, And I do not hate you. You are a sad individual. You do spread your lies wide and far on this forum so you are my enemy as well as the Singularity"s.

Now you assume to know what I am thinking and feeling? I said you are a liar because that is what you are. You lie so much you don"t even know you are doing it anymore. Up until then I was just waiting to see how you would respond. Controlling really hard? No. You no longer know truth from error. You have made the Bible say exactly what you want it to say, Like anyone can do to make it say what they want it to say. You say you only believe in Christ and dismiss the Apostles, Prophets, Authors, And students of the Bible until it suits you to use them to argue against those that disagree with you.

You abuse the Singularity of Light when you call it my "dragon. " The only dragon here are the lying predator spirits you are in bondage to. My God is as positive as it can get: it does no evil; your Predator does evil to suit itself. You should know Satan since Yahweh and Jesus are one with Satan.

I am at peace and I am also free, Something you are clearly not since you are in bondage to a dead book.

I am through with you in the sense that I know I probably will not convince you that the Bible is the highest and most powerful evil ever created to bring individuals like you into bondage to it, So there are fewer karma holes to supervise.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:08:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your Bible is not the Bible I believe in. Plain and simple. You interpret it with your flesh, So of course the ideas are different. You could call me deceived, From a goat's point of view, But not a liar. For you to think you could resolve the cosmic war in our tiny discussion is ridiculous. I see both sides. You see one side. To be carnally minded is death. To be spiritually minded is life and peace. Your interpretation of the Bible is of the flesh and are dead ideas that will not last forever.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:16:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You claim you are free but you have to spend you life fighting Yahweh and Christ. That does not sound free. That sounds like bondage to me. I have one law not to be a thief. Easy. You have 7 laws which includes fighting Yahweh. A law and commandment to fight Him and the Bible? What? Why doesn't the light fight your battles? Doesn't have enough power to do it, I guess?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:18:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Your Bible is not the Bible I believe in. Plain and simple. You interpret it with your flesh, So of course the ideas are different. You could call me deceived, From a goat's point of view, But not a liar. For you to think you could resolve the cosmic war in our tiny discussion is ridiculous. I see both sides. You see one side. To be carnally minded is death. To be spiritually minded is life and peace. Your interpretation of the Bible is of the flesh and are dead ideas that will not last forever.

You believe in a Bible according to your own fancies, And you call that spiritual. People give their innumerable interpretations of the Bible and call it "more spiritual" than the plainer meanings. That means the Bible can mean anything you want it to mean. That's fine, But that is not the history of the Apostles, "Fathers, " "prophets, " scholars who have given it the orthodox meaning that it has today: that you accept and reject at your convenience. You admit to your God planning it that way, So you admit to your God being at least partly evil. My God is not evil in any way. You think you know so much, Don't you? You are greatly deceived about the purpose of the Bible which was designed to kill souls. To be spiritual is life, Peace, And freedom: something you obviously don't have because you are in bondage to a deceitful book. You are the worst kind of deceitfulness: you are self-deceived. Self-deception is being a liar.
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:35:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Son: Hey Mum, I have just come up with a great theory.

Mother: Pray tell, What great revelation are you about to unfold?

Son: Well, Just say that God is real ok. . . . Like I mean, Haha, As if. But let's just pretend ok?

Mother: OK, Even though there is conclusive evidence indicating there is no such thing and I am sure that 99% of theists just pretend anyway. But carry on.

Son: What if God is playing a game with religious people like Christians, Muslims and, Er you know, Those other funny ones.

Mother: You mean Jewish. . . . . . Anyway get on with it, I need to get the pork chops on the grill soon. Being a Friday, Your Dad will be home early.

Son: Yeah well, I reckon what God is doing is finding out who the real dummies are. . . Like anyone would have to be real dumb to think that they are going to go to heaven just coz they pray a lot and believe in God.
So what happens is that when all the religious people go to heaven, God is going to give them all the dumb jobs to do like cleaning the toilets and digging ditches forever.
Then all the smart ones like us get to live in big mansions with skateboard parks and endless video games.

Mother: I must say that is an interesting theory but in reality, We will all end up the same; we all turn to brown.

Son: You mean like a giant sh. . . . . . . .

Mother:. . . . . . Exactly, Nothing more, Nothing less.

To tell a child that their living conscience is nothing but dirt, Or to tell a child that living truth is contained in a dead book is mental child abuse.

Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

Telling a kid nasty, Absurd, Contrived stories about having some sort of invisible body that evaporates into some sort of distant La La Land or to some unbearable eternal inferno if he doesn't tidy his room, Is child abuse.

Agreed, Telling a child that he will go to some unbearable eternal inferno because he doesn't believe a certain way or act a certain way is child abuse. But telling a child that a conscience and life of the spirit doesn't exist, I. E. That it is ultimately all just dirt, I also consider child abuse.

Mother: Let me tell you son that fairies, Goblins Santa Claus, Ghosts and all sorts of spirits including Boogymen all exist, You know. . . . It's all true because. . . . Well it's all just true and if you don't believe what I am telling you is the truth you will get a clip behind the ears, Lose internet privileges for a month and not be allowed to watch Family Guy for a whole night.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:39:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Son: Hey Mum, I have just come up with a great theory.

Mother: Pray tell, What great revelation are you about to unfold?

Son: Well, Just say that God is real ok. . . . Like I mean, Haha, As if. But let's just pretend ok?

Mother: OK, Even though there is conclusive evidence indicating there is no such thing and I am sure that 99% of theists just pretend anyway. But carry on.

Son: What if God is playing a game with religious people like Christians, Muslims and, Er you know, Those other funny ones.

Mother: You mean Jewish. . . . . . Anyway get on with it, I need to get the pork chops on the grill soon. Being a Friday, Your Dad will be home early.

Son: Yeah well, I reckon what God is doing is finding out who the real dummies are. . . Like anyone would have to be real dumb to think that they are going to go to heaven just coz they pray a lot and believe in God.
So what happens is that when all the religious people go to heaven, God is going to give them all the dumb jobs to do like cleaning the toilets and digging ditches forever.
Then all the smart ones like us get to live in big mansions with skateboard parks and endless video games.

Mother: I must say that is an interesting theory but in reality, We will all end up the same; we all turn to brown.

Son: You mean like a giant sh. . . . . . . .

Mother:. . . . . . Exactly, Nothing more, Nothing less.

To tell a child that their living conscience is nothing but dirt, Or to tell a child that living truth is contained in a dead book is mental child abuse.

Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

Telling a kid nasty, Absurd, Contrived stories about having some sort of invisible body that evaporates into some sort of distant La La Land or to some unbearable eternal inferno if he doesn't tidy his room, Is child abuse.

Agreed, Telling a child that he will go to some unbearable eternal inferno because he doesn't believe a certain way or act a certain way is child abuse. But telling a child that a conscience and life of the spirit doesn't exist, I. E. That it is ultimately all just dirt, I also consider child abuse.

Mother: Let me tell you son that fairies, Goblins Santa Claus, Ghosts and all sorts of spirits including Boogymen all exist, You know. . . . It's all true because. . . . Well it's all just true and if you don't believe what I am telling you is the truth you will get a clip behind the ears, Lose internet privileges for a month and not be allowed to watch Family Guy for a whole night.

Reserving judgment about a spiritual realm is different from saying one doesn't exist, I. E. That we are all basically dirt. Secondly, Who said anything about punishing a child if they don't believe in a spiritual realm?
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:41:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Well, Let's see. . . . One would assume that this child would be, Say, 12 years old and he has developed past the stage of believing Santa Claus and God and is mature enough to conceptualize. So, His mum is not telling him anything new about turning to brown.

The Santa Claus (Satan Claws) story was created by Yahweh to teach the world to stop praying to God at the North Pole or on any other planet. The Father's body is elsewhere, But His body is not what we pray to. He can't hear us.

Little children can't think, So they picture God in a way that they can understand. There is nothing wrong with that. They cannot comprehend the truth. Later they understand God lives in us. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . Yes, Especially when a Catholic priest gives a child a practical demonstration of how it feels to have God inside them.
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 3:51:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, Do you believe feelings are real? How do we measure them?

Feelings are neurons stimulated by nerve impulses and specialist neuro-scientists use thermo-scanning. And micro-electronic impulse detectors to measure them.

If you are alluding to some mamby-pamby, Metaphorical, Fairy story about feelings and consciousness having some sort of ethereal quality then you are out of your mind.

But don't worry because there is no such thing as a mind either except when referring to the interaction of brain cells as a mamby-pamby, Metaphorical, Fairy story.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 4:01:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You believe in a Bible according to your own fancies, And you call that spiritual. People give their innumerable interpretations of the Bible and call it "more spiritual" than the plainer meanings. That means the Bible can mean anything you want it to mean. That's fine, But that is not the history of the Apostles, "Fathers, " "prophets, " scholars who have given it the orthodox meaning that it has today: that you accept and reject at your convenience.

This argument is dull, boring, and really stupid. Reason=truth. Truth stands on it own. The idea that my ideas are wrong because they are not what a mortal authority believes is really a stupid idea. Can't you think of a better more logical argument.

You admit to your God planning it that way, So you admit to your God being at least partly evil.

Yes. Yahweh has the power to control good and evil to teach us to know good and evil. What is the purpose your ideas give you? To go one a reincarnation merry-go-round of death forever. The ideas you believe are from the god of death and the fallen sons of God.

My God is not evil in any way.

Your ideas say God does not have the power to stop the evil. Freewill is your Elohim of power. Yahweh has the power to change the economic systems and stop all the evil by a new economic system prophesied in Daniel chapter 2. Yahweh is going to stop the evil by much better ideas of economics and money. You are clueless. You do not know all the major evils on the world are caused by not having enough money to create jobs, deliberately done. Yahweh is not evil. He creates evil so we know good from evil. There is a huge different in the concepts.

You think you know so much, Don't you?

No. The more I know, the more I know I don't know.

You are greatly deceived about the purpose of the Bible which was designed to kill souls.

Where did you get that opinion?

To be spiritual is life, Peace, And freedom: something you obviously don't have because you are in bondage to a deceitful book. You are the worst kind of deceitfulness: you are self-deceived. Self-deception is being a liar.

It would help communicating if you used words correctly. The words self-deception and liar are two different things. If a blind person says they see they are lying, If a blind person says they are blind, then they are telling the truth. Your ideas shooting from the hip are getting stupider and stupider.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 5:02:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheism isn't a movement

What a world movement is to me is a group that creates a trend in society that is noticeable to the public, And we are aware of the ideas that are different than the status quo to change our thinking. One man or women or group of men or women do not have the power to create traction in the public mind without God's help.

Atheism was a movement, I believe, By God to attack the dumb ideas of the theologians using reason. Santa Claus, The gay movement, Women's suffrage, Environments issues, Racism, Inequality, Economics, And so on, Is God working with the consciousness of humans to fix what is wrong on the planet.

Fads are different than movements. The ideas come and go to make money. But the ideas that linger for centuries are maintained and inspired by the power of God. It is improbable to believe a new generation of kids would just pick up an idea and keep plugging at it over the centuries. There is purpose behind every major movement on the planet. What do you believe a movement is in this context?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.