Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How the Jews tricked the Gentiles

Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 4:31:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The whole of the Old Testament, Every book, Points toward the Great Sacrifice that was to come"that of Jesus" sacrificial giving of His own life on our behalf. Leviticus 17:11 is the Old Testament"s central statement about the significance of blood in the sacrificial system. God, Speaking to Moses, Declares: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, And I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. "

A "sacrifice" is defined as the offering up of something precious for a cause or a reason. Making atonement is satisfying someone or something for an offense committed. The Leviticus verse can be read more clearly now: God said, "I have given it to you (the creature"s life, Which is in its blood) to make atonement for yourselves (covering the offense you have committed against Me). " In other words, Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

The Christian Gospels plainly depict the Roman Pontius Pilate as the author of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, I. E. , "when he had scourged Jesus, He delivered Him to be crucified" (Matthew 27:26); but, Only with the incitement of the Jewish Sanhedrin. "12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto Him Whom ye call the King of the Jews? 13 And they cried out again, Crucify Him. 14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, What evil hath He done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify Him" (Mark 15:12-14). Whether to lay the blame solely at the feet of the Gentile Pontius Pilate or to place the guilt completely upon the Jewish mob, I. E. , "Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),

So the blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. The Gentiles/Romans were tricked by the Jews to spill the blood of Jesus on the Jews thus fulfilling Jesus's prophecy.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 4:47:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
The whole of the Old Testament, Every book, Points toward the Great Sacrifice that was to come"that of Jesus" sacrificial giving of His own life on our behalf. Leviticus 17:11 is the Old Testament"s central statement about the significance of blood in the sacrificial system. God, Speaking to Moses, Declares: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, And I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. "

A "sacrifice" is defined as the offering up of something precious for a cause or a reason. Making atonement is satisfying someone or something for an offense committed. The Leviticus verse can be read more clearly now: God said, "I have given it to you (the creature"s life, Which is in its blood) to make atonement for yourselves (covering the offense you have committed against Me). " In other words, Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.


The Christian Gospels plainly depict the Roman Pontius Pilate as the author of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, I. E. , "when he had scourged Jesus, He delivered Him to be crucified" (Matthew 27:26); but, Only with the incitement of the Jewish Sanhedrin. "12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto Him Whom ye call the King of the Jews? 13 And they cried out again, Crucify Him. 14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, What evil hath He done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify Him" (Mark 15:12-14). Whether to lay the blame solely at the feet of the Gentile Pontius Pilate or to place the guilt completely upon the Jewish mob, I. E. , "Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),

So the blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. The Gentiles/Romans were tricked by the Jews to spill the blood of Jesus on the Jews thus fulfilling Jesus's prophecy.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Those Gentiles who remain true to the "unknown" or mysterious God of heathenism and ancient Hinduism have seen through the lie. The Jews can have the "blood and flesh" of that soul murderer Jesus. Those who know better aren't cannibals, Nor are they slaves to a man or lessor spirits: their consciences are free in the Mysterious Singularity of Infinite Light.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2018 8:20:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The word "atonement" did not exist in the Bible until after Tyndale in 1526. The error can be exposed by logic. God looks at sins of the past in the context that the past is over and cannot be changed. He does not hold grudges for past sins, And He uses the the same ideas for mortals:

You shall not take vengeance, Nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, But you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord. (Lev 19:18)

A grudge is formed by dwelling on the past. Yahweh does not do it. His justice is not hanging over us as we have been taught since the 9th century in the Catholic Church.

Yahweh got mad only when His woman freely slept around with other gods in the Holy Land, Which was for His people. See? Lucifer demanded the entire planet. He was not about the share a piece of land with Yahweh because if He did, The people would be translated and the entire Gentile world would flock to Israel and learn how to overcome death.

Yahweh eventually deferred his translation plan to later.

As we wait on Yahweh, Today some people at the bottom love the truth and could care less about God's power in miracles. As such, They love the Lord. Others at the bottom do not care about the truth, And they are easy to control and rob with lies by using words in the name of love. They love their families, Friends, Jobs, Hobbies, And so forth.

The masses at the bottom just assume opinions are the truth. They love to learn from those in authority as mortals, Because then they do not have to think and reason. They love to be programmed like computers by someone else.

Someone can lead them to how the word "atonement" came from a man's butt, But they will go back to the vomit they like to believe. The Bible says the dog goes back to its vomit, As a man return to his folly, So also, All the tables become vomit of ideas to eat:

For all tables are full of vomit and filth; No place is clean. (Isaiah 28:8)

To the atheists, Age of Wisdom, Singularity of Light, And others: doesn't Isaiah perfectly describe what you see in religions and the intellectual food they feed followers. Doesn't it describe what Harikrsh is writing? The word atonement creates tables of vomit. Vomit is ideas the spirit cannot digest. An honest and reasonable person will not eat the vomit of Christianity and religions, Unless they are indoctrinated by family or friends using love. Because of this love for each other, They sit around the table laughing, Smiling, And praying as they eat the vomit.

Why? They like the magic wand of forgiveness without repentance. There is magic power in the blood. People love to hear the Santa Claus story as children. They do not have to change their programmed ideas. God loves them just the way they are. No mental repentance is necessary because they believe it is impossible to repent. The truth is twisted in our own mental images we call God. Man creates his own God.

The truth is it is impossible to keep the 100, 000 commandments of men, But easy to keep the 10 commandments of God and not be a thief by living the 1 Golden Rule.

Yahweh cares about repentance. Forgiveness is based on repentance not a magic wand of forgiveness. Harikrish, Why do you ignore reason, Historical facts, And all the evidence that points to fraud in the word atonement? How can you get your mind into the spirit if you do not cover the body? How can you be a scholar and believe in what Christ and Yahweh actually taught? You cannot because you choose not to.

Judaism had been hijacked by the Satanists in Christ's day, And He needed to contend with these erroneous sacrificial ideas you teach that are of pagan origins. Pagans love magic, So they love the magic wand of forgiveness in the act of rituals, Not repentance. . Complete idiocy. No wonder God called the atheists to attack the dumb idea and remove it. The Christians today don't know God is not concerned about the past. That is not His justice. THERE ARE NO PRISONS IN THE BIBLICAL LAWS.

The past can't be changed. Prisons only cause us to think of the past, And society refuses to forgive the criminals who repent. Christianity is paganism at its core today. But Yahweh did not start it that way. Neither did Christ.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 3:10:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Over the centuries, Israel went from asking for Moses, To asking for kings, To asking for pagan gods. Israel finally became a spiritual whore with the gods of death, And Yahweh did not want her. That crossed the line. But deception and lies have always been Lucifer's plan to twist Yahweh's words and claim Yahweh said something He did not. They did it deliberately in the days of Moses, In the days of Christ, And today. Israel groaned, "Oh! Please give us Moses to speak to us because Yahweh is going to kill us. " (Ex 20) What liars!

Israel went down hill from there as the satanic moles are ALWAYS the vocal ones using pretense and word tricks. They love to be the leaders in control of others. They love the power of Yahweh that is given to Lucifer. Power and control are their two key attributes. In fact, Matt 23 explains in detail what they love.

Nothing has changed today at the top. They are called 33 degree Masons or higher of the insiders as an intellectual cover for public to smile upon and ridicule anyone as a "conspiracy theorist" that asks honest questions. Very clever indeed. Recruit good and honest people working at the bottom of the Masons in social connections, And no one will suspect anything different at the top of the organization. The bottom Masons will honestly and sincerely defend the top ones as innocent who argue it is crazy to believe such nonsense. They do not know any better than the truth and good deeds taught at the bottom.

Same thing with pagans. They do not know they are being used by Yahweh to teach good and evil. They have a wonderful purpose, And that is why Yahweh gave them the power to do what they do. They don't know it is Yahweh's power. Yahweh is the unknown Creator the teaches free will is the key to power as a mortal, Which is true for mortality; but not for eternity.

In eternity, Yahweh will prove it is His power by taking it back from Lucifer who stole it from Him. He "allowed" Lucifer to do steal His power and glory by free will. Lucifer doesn't know Yahweh is behind Lucifer's power, Either. Lucifer as been self-deceived. How do we know? Because his ideas are rationally stupid. SingularlyofLight accused me of self-delusion, Which is the same thing. Fine. How do we know who has the truth? REASON! The ideas believed are irrational for eternity. They apply only to mortality. Yahweh has the power to stop the evil regardless of our freewill. He is like a father who has more power than his children.

Mortality is where "freewill has all the power" is true. We create our own realities. Therefore, Singularityoflight believes I am living in my own world. No. I am simply believing what Yahweh and Yahushua said about mortality and eternity, Separating the two, And no creating intellectual excuses. The mortal freewill choice assumes Yahweh does not control evil. That assumptions will be proven false soon. Yahweh can create evil by giving someone power, And He can remove the power. Tthe king of Babylon is a good example. He will use his power to expose Lucifer in the end as the liar, Not Him. He has the power of force, If He wanted to use it, But He does not use power that way. Christ shows us how to use His power. We love Yahweh's Character, Not His power.

However, In the end, Yahweh is going to get all the glory for creating us. Our bodies evolved, But our spirits were created. Yahweh did this deliberately to create the cosmic conflict of good and evil so we choose to love Him by freewill throughout all eternity. He doesn't want robots to love Him. Therefore, He-She created mortals with freewill in His-Her image to worship Him-Her forever with physical sex without procreation. He likes us pleasured and happy. It makes Him happy like a father with a child.

Many Gentiles will be translated and live on earth with Him being led by reincarnated Israel and the prophets. The rest will go to other planets in their new bodies that will communicate with Yahweh directly. Everyone picked what they wanted in the beginning so we are all predestinated to get there as Paul taught. The theologians assume that God predestinated us. Yes, God picks us in mortality to receive Christ and be part of Israel, But we picked Him before we were born to be part of Israel. Christ picks us here first, We do not choose Him, But we picked Him before we came here. If we don't feel drawn to Him by the Father, Then instead of being translated, We wanted the broad path of death and resurrection. We are all predestinated to a good place in eternity.

Some souls want sex for eternity with changing partners at Yahweh's guidance to worship Yahweh without remembering the past. Christ uses our bodies to be intimate with the female part of Yahweh called the Holy Spirit. Others want to raise immortal children in eternity and remember everything they learned after they were created as a spirit-orb. One path is not better or worse than the other. Everyone is happy. No regrets are felt.

He is far beyond a genius. He is Yahweh Elohim, And all these ideas I got from the Bible using reason by observing of what is happening today in the world around me. Amazing! The Bible has the ideas that explains everything that is happening around us! When the ETs show up, No problem. Open the Bible. Like the prophesies of Christ, The Bible also predicts the ETs in specific details. They are not demons. They are mixed with our blood. The different races came from them. Bingo. No reason to be fearful. Yahweh is in control. He knows what He is doing.

That being said, Some at the bottom of the mental pyramids love the truth and could care less about God's power in miracles. As such, They love the Lord. Others at the bottom do not care about the truth, And they are easy to control and rob with lies. They love their families, Friends, Jobs, Hobbies, And so forth. They just assume opinions are the truth and do not think about it. They love to learn from those in authority as mortals, Because then they do not have to think. They love to be programmed like computers by someone else. Then they do not have to reason. It is hard work. They avoid and love a freebie instead. However, As the scripture says, We reap what we sow.

Every idea here is supported by the Bible, In the 1980s, The ETs negative tone toward the Bible was different and positive. All in the plan. They pretended to believe the Bible to channel the Law of One from Ra. The energies would not work without belief. They claim to many today that Jesus Christ was born from an ET. They will create any story they want for us to take our minds wherever they want us to go to increase the occult powers of the Creator by faith:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=wHZXhxLYNPo

Ra is a persona created by Lucifer to hide what he is doing. He is a liar. In 40 years, They have shifted the Bible narrative in several different fronts because Yahweh wants to correct the theologians and religions. They do not know they are doing His will. Yahweh is a genius.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 5:00:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The sacrificial system required blood sacrifice. Blood was offered by Jesus

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

The Jews asked that Jesus's blood be upon them and their children which is why blood sacrifice is required. .
Matthew 27:25 All the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children! "

But after Jesus's blood was spilled on the cross for the Jews and their children, There was nothing left for the Gentiles. Jesus returned with no blood but only flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. "

Christians are forced to settle for imitation blood of Jesus in the Eucharist.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 8:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Scriptures tell us the Romans wanted nothing to do with the blood of Christ. The blood of Christ was strictly on the Jews and their children. So it is true the sacrifice of Jesus was for the Jews. It had no benefit to the Gentiles.

Matthew 27:24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, But that instead an uproar was starting, He took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood, " he said. "It is your responsibility! "

The Jews gladly accepted the sacrifice of Jesus.
Matthew 27:25 All the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children! "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 8:44:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The sacrificial system required blood sacrifice. Blood was offered by Jesus

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

The Jews asked that Jesus's blood be upon them and their children which is why blood sacrifice is required. .
Matthew 27:25 All the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children! "

But after Jesus's blood was spilled on the cross for the Jews and their children, There was nothing left for the Gentiles. Jesus returned with no blood but only flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. "

Christians are forced to settle for imitation blood of Jesus in the Eucharist.


First, May I suggest we are both to learn some truth here in our discussion. I assume you still believe Yahushua (Jesus) was crucified and not sacrificed. Is this correct? I believe he was the Passover Lamb that was sacrificed, Or he would not be called a lamb in the Book of Revelation.

The next question would be what was the ancient purpose of the sacrificed lamb at passover, And as explained, It cannot be atonement because that idea has Pagan origins that evokes Yahweh's power in a different way, Particularly regarding sexual exploration, Which was fine with Yahweh outside of the Holy Land. Yahweh was giving visions and all kinds of pleasure with prostitutes by faith in the Creator, Which is happening today as well, Using sexual powers being released in the occult to worship Him. They just don't realize the power comes from Yahweh. He is the Creator they worship. Lucifer does not believe that is true. These souls will continue their sexual exploration forever in immortal bodies without procreation in the resurrection as Jesus implies sex as he said they will be single as the angles. Angels have sex organs too. If that is what they want to worship Yahweh, Then that is what they will get. But it was not to be done in the Holy Land.

The Holy Land is for those who want to raise immortal children like Abraham wanted. The goats and sheep have never understood what Yahweh is doing with them to make them the happiest in eternity because Lucifer has been hiding what he is really doing in his genetic ET projects under the direction of Ra, Who is Lucifer. The link provided proves Ra is alive and well, But he doesn't say anything about the genetic projects to the public. That is the scam. In 40 years, He has been and is moving the narrative about Yahushua (Jesus). SingularityofLight and Ages of Wisdom have bought into Ra's latest narrative under a different names of so called "spiritual" entities. These sincere but deceived individuals just need to go back 40 years and see what Ra was teaching about Jesus. He is doing stuff like this all over the planet right now. After 70 years of conditioning, The movement is growing quickly now, And it will explode when the ETs disclose themselves. They are not from outer space. Yahweh brought them here by His-Her supernatural power 150, 000 years ago. Everything else is deception, But the worst part is the ETs believe the lies from Ra about their origins. Yahweh has simply played along with Ra so he can't complain Yahweh didn't give him enough time to prove that Yahweh is a liar.

Secondly, We can both agree Yahushua was sent to Israel, Not to the Gentiles. Agreed? But, The law says a stranger (Gentile) can live in Israel and be treated as an Israelite, And the law makes him clean. Correct? Israel was called to be a light to the nations to draw the Gentiles to Israel. Agreed? Nothing has changed with the promises made to Abraham. Agreed? The 12 apostle screwed up the money and gave the responsibility to 7 other men, And then death entered the assemblies, According to scripture. Agreed? The practicing Jews who came to Pentecost were converted and returned to their Gentile nations before Paul entered the Assemblies. Agreed? Peter was sent to the Gentiles by vision, But Cornelius was clean because he believed in Jewish law. He was a righteous man, According the law, And needed Christ. Agreed? So what are you asking or saying? What are you disagreeing with me about? Paul always went to the Jews first, But they rejected his testimony about the risen Christ. So he finally went to the Gentiles who believed him.

Your questions and beliefs depend on the meaning in Leviticus that life is in the blood. What does that mean? That is the Biblical puzzle piece that must be answered correctly.

It appears that God has given you some piece of truth that is trying to get out, But it is not being communicated clearly. I believe the scriptures you are quoting, But it is deeper than either of us realize. Perhaps we can have a meeting of the minds in what you are saying. There is something both of us our missing. But I can't continue until I know you still believe Jesus was crucified and not sacrificed because this post makes it appear you have changed your position. So I need to know where you are today to address your post further. Please let me know where you are at or if you disagree at the places I assume we are in agreement.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 9:09:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The sacrificial system required blood sacrifice. Blood was offered by Jesus

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

The Jews asked that Jesus's blood be upon them and their children which is why blood sacrifice is required. .
Matthew 27:25 All the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children! "

But after Jesus's blood was spilled on the cross for the Jews and their children, There was nothing left for the Gentiles. Jesus returned with no blood but only flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. "

Christians are forced to settle for imitation blood of Jesus in the Eucharist.


First, May I suggest we are both to learn some truth here in our discussion. I assume you still believe Yahushua (Jesus) was crucified and not sacrificed. Is this correct? I believe he was the Passover Lamb that was sacrificed, Or he would not be called a lamb in the Book of Revelation.

The next question would be what was the ancient purpose of the sacrificed lamb at passover, And as explained, It cannot be atonement because that idea has Pagan origins that evokes Yahweh's power in a different way, Particularly regarding sexual exploration, Which was fine with Yahweh outside of the Holy Land. Yahweh was giving visions and all kinds of pleasure with prostitutes by faith in the Creator, Which is happening today as well, Using sexual powers being released in the occult to worship Him. They just don't realize the power comes from Yahweh. He is the Creator they worship. Lucifer does not believe that is true. These souls will continue their sexual exploration forever in immortal bodies without procreation in the resurrection as Jesus implies sex as he said they will be single as the angles. Angels have sex organs too. If that is what they want to worship Yahweh, Then that is what they will get. But it was not to be done in the Holy Land.

The Holy Land is for those who want to raise immortal children like Abraham wanted. The goats and sheep have never understood what Yahweh is doing with them to make them the happiest in eternity because Lucifer has been hiding what he is really doing in his genetic ET projects under the direction of Ra, Who is Lucifer. The link provided proves Ra is alive and well, But he doesn't say anything about the genetic projects to the public. That is the scam. In 40 years, He has been and is moving the narrative about Yahushua (Jesus). SingularityofLight and Ages of Wisdom have bought into Ra's latest narrative under a different names of so called "spiritual" entities. These sincere but deceived individuals just need to go back 40 years and see what Ra was teaching about Jesus. He is doing stuff like this all over the planet right now. After 70 years of conditioning, The movement is growing quickly now, And it will explode when the ETs disclose themselves. They are not from outer space. Yahweh brought them here by His-Her supernatural power 150, 000 years ago. Everything else is deception, But the worst part is the ETs believe the lies from Ra about their origins. Yahweh has simply played along with Ra so he can't complain Yahweh didn't give him enough time to prove that Yahweh is a liar.

Secondly, We can both agree Yahushua was sent to Israel, Not to the Gentiles. Agreed? But, The law says a stranger (Gentile) can live in Israel and be treated as an Israelite, And the law makes him clean. Correct? Israel was called to be a light to the nations to draw the Gentiles to Israel. Agreed? Nothing has changed with the promises made to Abraham. Agreed? The 12 apostle screwed up the money and gave the responsibility to 7 other men, And then death entered the assemblies, According to scripture. Agreed? The practicing Jews who came to Pentecost were converted and returned to their Gentile nations before Paul entered the Assemblies. Agreed? Peter was sent to the Gentiles by vision, But Cornelius was clean because he believed in Jewish law. He was a righteous man, According the law, And needed Christ. Agreed? So what are you asking or saying? What are you disagreeing with me about? Paul always went to the Jews first, But they rejected his testimony about the risen Christ. So he finally went to the Gentiles who believed him.

Your questions and beliefs depend on the meaning in Leviticus that life is in the blood. What does that mean? That is the Biblical puzzle piece that must be answered correctly.

It appears that God has given you some piece of truth that is trying to get out, But it is not being communicated clearly. I believe the scriptures you are quoting, But it is deeper than either of us realize. Perhaps we can have a meeting of the minds in what you are saying. There is something both of us our missing. But I can't continue until I know you still believe Jesus was crucified and not sacrificed because this post makes it appear you have changed your position. So I need to know where you are today to address your post further. Please let me know where you are at or if you disagree at the places I assume we are in agreement.

The Romans crucified criminals. Jesus was crucified along with other criminals. Crucifixion was introduced by the Romans as a punishment. The shedding of blood was required by the Jews in any sacrifice. Jesus's blood was shed as his hands, Feet and body were pierced. To the Jews the shedding of Jesus's blood was seen as a sacrifice. They gladly accepted his blood upon them and their children as the verse suggests.
Pilate wanted no part in this sacrifice. He allowed the crucifixion to proceed.

Matthew 27:25 All the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children! "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 9:31:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm sure you will clear this up. Was Jesus crucified or sacrificed or both? And if the answer is both, Then are you saying the Jews knew He was the Lamb of God so they asked for His blood? If true, Then why didn't they believe Him when He was alive. What are you saying? Are you saying God spoke through them and they didn't know they were speaking the truth? What are you saying? I have no idea. Please clarify. Thank you.

What does "life is in the blood" mean to you in both animals and Christ?

What is the essence of blood? What does it do?

If blood does not exist in immortals, And it doesn't, Then what does that idea imply about the meaning of mortal blood?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 9:35:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I'm sure you will clear this up. Was Jesus crucified or sacrificed or both? And if the answer is both, Then are you saying the Jews knew He was the Lamb of God so they asked for His blood? If true, Then why didn't they believe Him when He was alive. What are you saying? Are you saying God spoke through them and they didn't know they were speaking the truth? What are you saying? I have no idea. Please clarify. Thank you.

What does "life is in the blood" mean to you in both animals and Christ?

What is the essence of blood? What does it do?

If blood does not exist in immortals, And it doesn't, Then what does that idea imply about the meaning of mortal blood?

The whole of the Old Testament, Every book, Points toward the Great Sacrifice that was to come"that of Jesus" sacrificial giving of His own life on our behalf. Leviticus 17:11 is the Old Testament"s central statement about the significance of blood in the sacrificial system. God, Speaking to Moses, Declares: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, And I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. "

A "sacrifice" is defined as the offering up of something precious for a cause or a reason. Making atonement is satisfying someone or something for an offense committed. The Leviticus verse can be read more clearly now: God said, "I have given it to you (the creature"s life, Which is in its blood) to make atonement for yourselves (covering the offense you have committed against Me). " In other words, Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

The Christian Gospels plainly depict the Roman Pontius Pilate as the author of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, I. E. , "when he had scourged Jesus, He delivered Him to be crucified" (Matthew 27:26); but, Only with the incitement of the Jewish Sanhedrin. "12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto Him Whom ye call the King of the Jews? 13 And they cried out again, Crucify Him. 14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, What evil hath He done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify Him" (Mark 15:12-14). Whether to lay the blame solely at the feet of the Gentile Pontius Pilate or to place the guilt completely upon the Jewish mob, I. E. , "Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),

So the blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. The Gentiles/Romans were tricked by the Jews to spill the blood of Jesus on the Jews thus fulfilling Jesus's prophecy.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 12:00:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK. I think I am understanding you. Tell me if I am not. The blood of Jesus saves the house of Israel and all the children of Abraham forever. But the Gentiles are not saved because the Jews are the one Yahweh picked out of everyone to be saved. No one else will be saved. Is that correct? Pilot and the Gentiles were tricked into killing Jesus to save the Jews by a blood sacrifice.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 6:47:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK. I think I am understanding you. Tell me if I am not. The blood of Jesus saves the house of Israel and all the children of Abraham forever. But the Gentiles are not saved because the Jews are the one Yahweh picked out of everyone to be saved. No one else will be saved. Is that correct? Pilot and the Gentiles were tricked into killing Jesus to save the Jews by a blood sacrifice.

Harikrish, Before addressing your other comments, We need to finish are discussion aboout this rather unusual thread you started. Am I understanding you or not? Please clarify.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 7:10:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
OK. I think I am understanding you. Tell me if I am not. The blood of Jesus saves the house of Israel and all the children of Abraham forever. But the Gentiles are not saved because the Jews are the one Yahweh picked out of everyone to be saved. No one else will be saved. Is that correct? Pilot and the Gentiles were tricked into killing Jesus to save the Jews by a blood sacrifice.

Harikrish, Before addressing your other comments, We need to finish are discussion aboout this rather unusual thread you started. Am I understanding you or not? Please clarify.

My previous post explained everything.

The whole of the Old Testament, Every book, Points toward the Great Sacrifice that was to come"that of Jesus" sacrificial giving of His own life on our behalf. Leviticus 17:11 is the Old Testament"s central statement about the significance of blood in the sacrificial system. God, Speaking to Moses, Declares: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, And I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. "

A "sacrifice" is defined as the offering up of something precious for a cause or a reason. Making atonement is satisfying someone or something for an offense committed. The Leviticus verse can be read more clearly now: God said, "I have given it to you (the creature"s life, Which is in its blood) to make atonement for yourselves (covering the offense you have committed against Me). " In other words, Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

The Christian Gospels plainly depict the Roman Pontius Pilate as the author of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, I. E. , "when he had scourged Jesus, He delivered Him to be crucified" (Matthew 27:26); but, Only with the incitement of the Jewish Sanhedrin. "12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto Him Whom ye call the King of the Jews? 13 And they cried out again, Crucify Him. 14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, What evil hath He done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify Him" (Mark 15:12-14). Whether to lay the blame solely at the feet of the Gentile Pontius Pilate or to place the guilt completely upon the Jewish mob, I. E. , "Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),

So the blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. The Gentiles/Romans were tricked by the Jews to spill the blood of Jesus on the Jews thus fulfilling Jesus's prophecy.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Pilate then absolved the Romans and himself from the sacrifice of Jesus. The Jews accepted Jesus's blood was on them and their children which incidentally carries with it salvation and atonement. Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

Matthew 27:24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, But that instead an uproar was starting, He took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood, " he said. "It is your responsibility! "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 9:54:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have read your post already. I have summarized the ideas into a few sentences as I read them. Am I correct in my summary of your ideas?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 4:59:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I have read your post already. I have summarized the ideas into a few sentences as I read them. Am I correct in my summary of your ideas?

Why do you need to summarize what I have explained in detail?
My previous post explained everything.

The whole of the Old Testament, Every book, Points toward the Great Sacrifice that was to come"that of Jesus" sacrificial giving of His own life on our behalf. Leviticus 17:11 is the Old Testament"s central statement about the significance of blood in the sacrificial system. God, Speaking to Moses, Declares: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, And I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. "

A "sacrifice" is defined as the offering up of something precious for a cause or a reason. Making atonement is satisfying someone or something for an offense committed. The Leviticus verse can be read more clearly now: God said, "I have given it to you (the creature"s life, Which is in its blood) to make atonement for yourselves (covering the offense you have committed against Me). " In other words, Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

The Christian Gospels plainly depict the Roman Pontius Pilate as the author of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, I. E. , "when he had scourged Jesus, He delivered Him to be crucified" (Matthew 27:26); but, Only with the incitement of the Jewish Sanhedrin. "12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto Him Whom ye call the King of the Jews? 13 And they cried out again, Crucify Him. 14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, What evil hath He done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify Him" (Mark 15:12-14). Whether to lay the blame solely at the feet of the Gentile Pontius Pilate or to place the guilt completely upon the Jewish mob, I. E. , "Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),

So the blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. The Gentiles/Romans were tricked by the Jews to spill the blood of Jesus on the Jews thus fulfilling Jesus's prophecy.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Pilate then absolved the Romans and himself from the sacrifice of Jesus. The Jews accepted Jesus's blood was on them and their children which incidentally carries with it salvation and atonement. Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

Matthew 27:24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, But that instead an uproar was starting, He took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood, " he said. "It is your responsibility! "

Jesus said he would be the sacrificial lamb. Pilate refused responsibility for spilling Jesus's blood or having any part of it. The Jews willingly accepted the blood of Jesus upon them and their children.
Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),
So the people that accepted the sacrifice and the blood of Jesus were the Jews. To the Romans it was just another crucifixion.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 5:16:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK I have summarized your narrative. These are probably the stupidest ideas I have ever seen in my 60-year life. It is true the people and the leaders spoke a prophecy about the blood of Yahushua (Jesus) saving them, But God put it in their hearts to say the words of truth to fulfill scripture prophecy. That is the fruit of this discussion. They will see the light when then repent. We are waiting for their correct repentance to lead the world into translation, But they can't repent because they are controlled by the Jewish religion and the minds of the Satanists.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 9:10:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
OK I have summarized your narrative. These are probably the stupidest ideas I have ever seen in my 60-year life.
The ideas are not stupid. They are not even ideas. They are actual events and exchanges that took place before the conclusion of Jesus's death. They are quoted straight from scriptures. The blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. Pilate washed his hands clean and absolved the Romans and himself from any responsibility for Jesus's death.

It is true the people and the leaders spoke a prophecy about the blood of Yahushua (Jesus) saving them, But God put it in their hearts to say the words of truth to fulfill scripture prophecy.
If God put it in their hearts and made blood sacrifice necessary for the atonement of sin. Then the Jews by declaring the blood of jesus was on them and their children accepted their responsibility in Jesus's sacrifice. Christian to this day blame the Jews for the death of Jesus and accept no responsibility. The Jews stood before Jesus and Pilate and said let the blood of Jesus be upon us and our children.

A "sacrifice" is defined as the offering up of something precious for a cause or a reason. Making atonement is satisfying someone or something for an offense committed. The Leviticus verse can be read more clearly now: God said, "I have given it to you (the creature"s life, Which is in its blood) to make atonement for yourselves (covering the offense you have committed against Me). " In other words, Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

That is the fruit of this discussion. They will see the light when then repent. We are waiting for their correct repentance to lead the world into translation, But they can't repent because they are controlled by the Jewish religion and the minds of the Satanists.

Why do the Jews have to repent when they accepted the blood of Jesus was on them and their children? After all it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life.

The whole of the Old Testament, Every book, Points toward the Great Sacrifice that was to come"that of Jesus" sacrificial giving of His own life on our behalf. Leviticus 17:11 is the Old Testament"s central statement about the significance of blood in the sacrificial system. God, Speaking to Moses, Declares: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, And I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. "

You expertise is in goats and sheep:

You posted:"Just to be clear, The goats and sheep will live forever in immortal bodies, But the ideas of the goats will be obliterated in eternity and will become sheep ideas. When Jesus gives the parables of the goats and sheep, The everlasting fire is referring to the goat ideas and not the person. Not being aware of what we do to Yahushua (Jesus) inside our hearts is the meaning of the parable. He is speaking of living inside our spirit orbs, And we are unaware of what we are doing with our ideas. "

Then you admitted above they are probably the stupidest ideas you have ever seen in my 60-year life. So you are unaware of what you are doing with your ideas about goats and sheep.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 7:47:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The entire chapter of Ezekiel 18 contradict your stupid ideas. See scripture below with ***comments:

False Proverb Refuted
18 The word of the Lord came to me again, Saying, 2 "What do you mean when you use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, Saying:
"The fathers have eaten sour grapes,
And the children"s teeth are set on edge"?

***Israel was blaming the parents for their children's sins, Shifting the responsibility where it di not belong.

3 "As I live, " says the Lord God, "you shall no longer use this proverb in Israel.
4
"Behold, All souls are Mine;
The soul of the father
As well as the soul of the son is Mine;
The soul who sins shall die.
5
But if a **man** is just
And does what is lawful and right;
6
If he has not eaten [a]on the mountains,
Nor lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel,
Nor defiled his neighbor"s wife,
Nor approached a woman during her impurity;
7
If he has not oppressed anyone,
But has restored to the debtor his pledge;
Has robbed no one by violence,
But has given his bread to the hungry
And covered the naked with clothing;
8
If he has not [b]exacted usury
Nor taken any increase,
But has withdrawn his hand from iniquity
And executed true [c]judgment between man and man;
9
If he has walked in My statutes
And kept My judgments faithfully"
He is just;
He shall surely live! "
Says the Lord God.

***Yahweh is talking about physical translation life. The just shall live by faith in the correct ideas of Yahweh.

10
"If he begets a **son** who is a robber
Or a shedder of blood,
Who does any of these things
11
And does none of those duties,
But has eaten [d]on the mountains
Or defiled his neighbor"s wife;
12
If he has oppressed the poor and needy,
Robbed by violence,
Not restored the pledge,
Lifted his eyes to the idols,
Or committed abomination;
13
If he has exacted usury
Or taken increase"
Shall he then live?
He shall not live!
If he has done any of these abominations,
He shall surely die;
His blood shall be upon him.

***The **son** who steals shall die physically and not be translated. Yahweh does not hold grudges of the past, But the person does not stop being a thief. The righteousness of the father cannot save him from dying of old age.
14
"If, However, He begets a son [grandson]
Who sees all the sins which his father has done,
And considers but does not do likewise;
15
Who has not eaten [e]on the mountains,
Nor lifted his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel,
Nor defiled his neighbor"s wife;
16
Has not oppressed anyone,
Nor withheld a pledge,
Nor robbed by violence,
But has given his bread to the hungry
And covered the naked with clothing;
17
Who has withdrawn his hand from [f]the poor
And not received usury or increase,
But has executed My judgments
And walked in My statutes"
He shall not die for the iniquity of his father;
He shall surely live!

***The grandson who is not a thief shall be translated and live.
18
"As for his father,
Because he cruelly oppressed,
Robbed his brother by violence,
And did what is not good among his people,
Behold, He shall die for his iniquity.

***The thief **father** shall die physically by Yahweh of old age.

Turn and Live
19 "Yet you say, "Why should the son not bear the guilt of the father? " Because the son has done what is lawful and right, And has kept all My statutes and observed them, He shall surely live. 20 The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, Nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, And the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

***The Lord knew the atonement falsehood would enter the Bible; therefore He gave us Ezekiel 18 to refute dumb ideas like yours. No one can die for our sins as a substitute sacrifice. The sins of the father cannot be transferred to the son, Neither can the righteousness of the father be transferred to the son. We each stand on our own repentance and the words testament and atonement are false. We will live if we repent and overcome the dragon in us. In fact, If we have errored, God holds no grudges for past and we will live:

21 "But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, Keeps all My statutes, And does what is lawful and right, He shall surely live; he shall not die. 22 None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, He shall live. 23 Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? " says the Lord God, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

***Repentance creates translation life. It is clear the atonement idea you are proclaiming that was created by a man in the 1500s was not taught by Yahweh. You are in serious error. Read the bible from cover to cover and not just the scriptures the theologians teach over and over and over. If you do not read the Bible from cover to cover with the correct paradigms, You will misunderstand it. Or just read Matt 12 and live life like Einstein, Or whatever our path is, To maximize our mortal happiness.

24 "But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, And does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, Shall he live? All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin which he has committed, Because of them he shall die.

***If you do not repent completely to be translated we will die of old age.

25 "Yet you say, "The way of the Lord is not fair. " Hear now, O house of Israel, Is it not My way which is fair, And your ways which are not fair? 26 When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, Commits iniquity, And dies in it, It is because of the iniquity which he has done that he dies. 27 Again, When a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed, And does what is lawful and right, He preserves himself alive. 28 Because he considers and turns away from all the transgressions which he committed, He shall surely live; he shall not die. 29 Yet the house of Israel says, "The way of the Lord is not fair. " O house of Israel, Is it not My ways which are fair, And your ways which are not fair?
30 "Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, Every one according to his ways, " says the Lord God. "Repent, And turn from all your transgressions, So that iniquity will not be your ruin. 31 Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, And get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? 32 For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies, " says the Lord God. "Therefore turn and live! "

***The Lord is very clear about translation life. The life of Yahushua shows how to live that way, Life is in His blood. If we eat His flesh and drink His blood we will not die. We will live. How much clearer can words be than Ezekiel 18? They are nonsense to anyone who believes in death.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 8:31:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Passover lamb spread blood on the door post representing Christs head and two arms. Symbolically it represents the ideas of Christ using the 10 commandments in the spirit, Or hands, To move the body, It means replacing carnal ideas with His ideas. Paul called it renewing of the mind:

And do not be conformed to this world, But be transformed by the renewing of your mind, That you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Rom 12:2)

This I say, Therefore, And testify in the Lord, That you should no longer walk as [f]the rest of the Gentiles walk, In the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, Being alienated from the life of God, Because of the ignorance that is in them, Because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, Being past feeling, Have given themselves over to lewdness, To work all uncleanness with greediness.
20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, As the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, Concerning your former conduct, The old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, In true righteousness and holiness. (Eph 4:17-24)

Please note Paul is writing as one who has passed the 7 tests in Rev chapter 2 and 3 and is standing on the sea of glass in the first heaven and can be taught by the light of God that has no darkness as I have been trying to describe. He knows the key is to renew the spirit of the mind. Blood of the Passover lamb on the three points of the doorposts is the same idea. A lamb cannot even think about sin. That is the whole point of the sacrifice. Renewing the mind. Repent and replace the ideas in the mind with truth that excludes sin. We will always have a carnal body to control with the Golden Rule, But we have to think rationally to apply that rule to master the flesh in our daily walk in the light.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 7:49:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The entire chapter of Ezekiel 18 contradict your stupid ideas. See scripture below with ***comments:



Turn and Live
19 "Yet you say, "Why should the son not bear the guilt of the father? " Because the son has done what is lawful and right, And has kept all My statutes and observed them, He shall surely live. 20 The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, Nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, And the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

***The Lord knew the atonement falsehood would enter the Bible; therefore He gave us Ezekiel 18 to refute dumb ideas like yours. No one can die for our sins as a substitute sacrifice. The sins of the father cannot be transferred to the son, Neither can the righteousness of the father be transferred to the son. We each stand on our own repentance and the words testament and atonement are false. We will live if we repent and overcome the dragon in us. In fact, If we have errored, God holds no grudges for past and we will live:

21 "But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, Keeps all My statutes, And does what is lawful and right, He shall surely live; he shall not die. 22 None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, He shall live. 23 Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? " says the Lord God, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

***Repentance creates translation life. It is clear the atonement idea you are proclaiming that was created by a man in the 1500s was not taught by Yahweh. You are in serious error. Read the bible from cover to cover and not just the scriptures the theologians teach over and over and over. If you do not read the Bible from cover to cover with the correct paradigms, You will misunderstand it. Or just read Matt 12 and live life like Einstein, Or whatever our path is, To maximize our mortal happiness.

24 "But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, And does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, Shall he live? All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin which he has committed, Because of them he shall die.

***If you do not repent completely to be translated we will die of old age.

25 "Yet you say, "The way of the Lord is not fair. " Hear now, O house of Israel, Is it not My way which is fair, And your ways which are not fair? 26 When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, Commits iniquity, And dies in it, It is because of the iniquity which he has done that he dies. 27 Again, When a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed, And does what is lawful and right, He preserves himself alive. 28 Because he considers and turns away from all the transgressions which he committed, He shall surely live; he shall not die. 29 Yet the house of Israel says, "The way of the Lord is not fair. " O house of Israel, Is it not My ways which are fair, And your ways which are not fair?
30 "Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, Every one according to his ways, " says the Lord God. "Repent, And turn from all your transgressions, So that iniquity will not be your ruin. 31 Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, And get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? 32 For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies, " says the Lord God. "Therefore turn and live! "

***The Lord is very clear about translation life. The life of Yahushua shows how to live that way, Life is in His blood. If we eat His flesh and drink His blood we will not die. We will live. How much clearer can words be than Ezekiel 18? They are nonsense to anyone who believes in death.

But no one ate his flesh or drank his blood. They walked away in disgust at the very thought of cannibalism.
John 6:60 On hearing it, Many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it? "
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Ezekiel has nothing to do with the Jews accepting the sacrificial blood of Jesus upon them and their children. Ezekiel 18 is a refutation in the belief the sins of the parents are passed on to their children. That has nothing to do with Jesus's sacrifice. The blood of Jesus is the blood that makes atonement for one"s life. Those who are blessed by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of their own sins, Both parents and children alike.
Then answered all the people, And said, His Blood be on us, And on our children" (Matthew 27:25),

Christ Atoning by his blood.

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, That Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

Romans 3:25
whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith This was to demonstrate His righteousness, Because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;

Ephesians 1:7
In Him we have redemption through His blood, The forgiveness of our trespasses, According to the riches of His grace

Hebrews 1:3
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, And upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

1 John 2:2
and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, But also for those of the whole world.

1 John 4:10
In this is love, Not that we loved God, But that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Matthew 1:21
"She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, For He will save His people from their sins. "

Hebrews 2:17
Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, So that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, To make propitiation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 9:26
Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also died for sins once for all, The just for the unjust, So that He might bring us to God, Having been put to death in the flesh, But made alive in the spirit;

Galatians 1:4
who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, According to the will of our God and Father,

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, The faithful witness, The firstborn of the dead, And the ruler of the kings of the earth To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood--
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 8:27:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I should point out Ezekiel 18 is perfect to debunk the atonement idea of Tyndale and all the theologians. It is specifically written in a way that a righteous father can not atone for the sins of the son. The son (us) must repent to be forgiven by God. Correct repentance is very easy. It is impossible to obey the 100, 000 rules created by man to control and dominate us.

Secondly, God reaffirms the Law of Moses administered by immortals creates translation life. We show the world our minds and heart are different on the inside by outer baptism. It is very easy repentance, But that is a moot point today because we have no "all profits in common" operating in communities like Acts 2-6; therefore, There is no need to be baptized to enter the communities for a job.

Therefore, The purpose of baptism is not on earth today to get a temporal job. The closest thing is the goat community network who have secret handshakes and their own rituals to receive a believer into the community to secure a job. It's the same idea of baptism with a twist using survival of the fittest with the outsiders but loyalty, Trust, And friendships with insiders. They have their own golden rule ideas inside the club, But NOT with us outsiders. They control and rob us with their debt-based money fraud. Ever heard of George Soros? They always have more money than we do to do what they want, Eventually.

However, The real struggle is overcoming Satan created in all of us. That is the straight, Narrow, And difficult path and is far more difficult than water repentance. Finding ideas to replace in the mind is the most difficult thing we do. That is why people love darkness instead of the light and resist the new ideas. They do not need to change their minds to believe the truth, Which then, Controls the evil deeds of the body by dark ideas:

And this is the condemnation, That the light has come into the world, And men loved darkness rather than light, Because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, Lest his deeds should be exposed [and he does not want to change the dumb ideas]. But he who does the truth comes to the light, That his deeds may be clearly seen, That they have been done in God. " (John 3:19-21)
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 10:26:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The word "atonement" did not exist in the Bible until after Tyndale in 1526. The error can be exposed by logic. God looks at sins of the past in the context that the past is over and cannot be changed. He does not hold grudges for past sins, And He uses the the same ideas for mortals:



Atonement is found in the Old Testament
That the Bible's central message is atonement, That is, That God has provided a way for humankind to come back into harmonious relation with him, Is everywhere apparent in Scripture. From the first stories in Genesis to the last visions of Revelation, God seeks to reconcile his people to himself. Atonement, However, Cannot be usefully discussed in this way, And translators have settled on it, And its cognate expressions, As a translation for a relatively circumscribed number of nouns and verbs in the Bible.

The Old Testament In the Old Testament atonement, And related phrases, Such as sacrifice of atonement, Most often translates the Hebrew piel verb kipu and two related nouns, One, Kippurim, Found always in the plural and signifying the noun equivalent of kipur, And the other, Kapporeth, Meaning the so-called mercy-seat or the place where the sacrifice of atonement happens. These occur with meanings related to atonement around 140 times, Almost always in the context of the cults, As a sacrifice for sins and to provide reconciliation to God.

The breadth of the use of the concept in the Old Testament is striking. Atonement is provided for inanimate objects such as a mildewing house, The altar in the temple, The sanctuary (i. E. , The Holy of Holies within the Tent of Meeting), The holy place, And the tent of meeting/temple itself. In one place atonement is also provided for an animal, The scapegoat used in the atonement rituals found in Leviticus 16. Sacrifice accomplishes atonement "for sins" in many places, Though these passages always mean atonement for people "because of" their sins rather than atonement "on behalf of" sins, As if sins were being personified and therefore in need of redemption. Of course, The majority of all the references are to atonement on behalf of people, Either individually or as members of the community of Israel.

Atonement for inanimate objects is found twelve places in the Old Testament: Eleven of these passages refer to cleansing either the tent/temple, One of its rooms, Or the altar inside it. The lone exception refers to the cleansing of a contaminated house. In one of the stranger passages of the Law, God instructs Moses and Aaron about the purification rites they are to apply to a house that has "a spreading mildew" and declares that, If a house responds to the treatment, Then it can be declared clean The priest cleanses the house by sacrificing a bird, And dipping cedar wood, Hyssop, Scarlet yarn, And a live bird in the blood of the dead bird, Then sprinkling the blood on the house seven times. He then is to release the live bird into the open fields outside the town. "In this way he will make atonement for the house, And it will be clean"

The entire passage significantly echoes the preceding passage in which a human being undergoes the same investigations and purifications for infectious skin diseases, And it anticipates the important regulations of Leviticus 16 concerning the Day of Atonement, The most important sacrifice of all, When sacrifice is made for the cleansing of the sins of all the people. The point is apparently that the surface of the skin can demonstrate a deeper sickness underneath as can the surface of a house; both need to be cleansed of that deeper sickness as does the human heart of its sin.

Far more important are the references to the atonement of the Tent of Meeting, The temple, The holy place, The sanctuary, And the altar. These take place in the contexts of the ordination of priests God's instructions for the building of the eschatological temple in the later chapters of Ezekiel and the Day of Atonement itself Leviticus Leviticus. The need for cleansing the buildings, The altar and the sanctuaries is due to the fact that these are the meeting places of the divine, Holy One with his people. The holiness and purity of God are so emphasized that not only does he and the one who approaches him have to be pure, But even the means of their communication and relationship must be covered by the blood of an atoning sacrifice because of its contamination by sin.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 10:49:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I should point out Ezekiel 18 is perfect to debunk the atonement idea of Tyndale and all the theologians. It is specifically written in a way that a righteous father can not atone for the sins of the son. The son (us) must repent to be forgiven by God. Correct repentance is very easy. It is impossible to obey the 100, 000 rules created by man to control and dominate us.

The Bible does not say father's can atone for the sins of their children. Each are judged independently. But the bible does say Jesus was sacrificed to atone for the sins of others.

Christ Atoning by his blood.

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, That Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

Romans 3:25
whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith This was to demonstrate His righteousness, Because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;

Ephesians 1:7
In Him we have redemption through His blood, The forgiveness of our trespasses, According to the riches of His grace

Hebrews 1:3
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, And upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

1 John 2:2
and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, But also for those of the whole world.

1 John 4:10
In this is love, Not that we loved God, But that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Matthew 1:21
"She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, For He will save His people from their sins. "

Hebrews 2:17
Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, So that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, To make propitiation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 9:26
Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also died for sins once for all, The just for the unjust, So that He might bring us to God, Having been put to death in the flesh, But made alive in the spirit;

Galatians 1:4
who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, According to the will of our God and Father,

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, The faithful witness, The firstborn of the dead, And the ruler of the kings of the earth To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood-

Secondly, God reaffirms the Law of Moses administered by immortals creates translation life. We show the world our minds and heart are different on the inside by outer baptism. It is very easy repentance, But that is a moot point today because we have no "all profits in common" operating in communities like Acts 2-6; therefore, There is no need to be baptized to enter the communities for a job.

Therefore, The purpose of baptism is not on earth today to get a temporal job. The closest thing is the goat community network who have secret handshakes and their own rituals to receive a believer into the community to secure a job. It's the same idea of baptism with a twist using survival of the fittest with the outsiders but loyalty, Trust, And friendships with insiders. They have their own golden rule ideas inside the club, But NOT with us outsiders. They control and rob us with their debt-based money fraud. Ever heard of George Soros? They always have more money than we do to do what they want, Eventually.

However, The real struggle is overcoming Satan created in all of us. That is the straight, Narrow, And difficult path and is far more difficult than water repentance. Finding ideas to replace in the mind is the most difficult thing we do. That is why people love darkness instead of the light and resist the new ideas. They do not need to change their minds to believe the truth, Which then, Controls the evil deeds of the body by dark ideas:

And this is the condemnation, That the light has come into the world, And men loved darkness rather than light, Because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, Lest his deeds should be exposed [and he does not want to change the dumb ideas]. But he who does the truth comes to the light, That his deeds may be clearly seen, That they have been done in God. " (John 3:19-21)
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 3:16:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, I agree with what is written in the Bible that Yahushua (Jesus) died for out sins. The Romans did not kill him. That is where you err. He had the power to will to die, Which He did when He said, "It is finished". The Roman's crucified Him, But it did not kill Him. He said the Father could have rescued him from the pain, But He chose not to ask Him. He was in control, Not Rome. He could do that because He was worthy of translation and overcame His dragon of Adam's soul in the Garden of Gethsemane that caused Him to sweat blood to resists sin.

Therefore, He had the power to ask for angels to save Him from the pain of the cross, But He needed to demonstrate He had the power over death. The devil doesn't have that power. All of these ideas are readily available in the second and third century writings among the scholars, And they all know the ideas changed in the 9th century, Except you. You are not a scholar.

Any sin we have, We can overcome as well. Christ is the victor over the devil, Sin, And death. That is the point of the power of the cross. I have provided the links to the historical teaching of the cross in the first century that were changed in the 9th century. Because you will not even acknowledge the changes means you are not a scholar. You will not acknowledge history.

Yes, The Jews made a prophecy about the blood of Jesus being upon them. Translation and the resurrection is for everyone, But the Jews were chosen by God to be the leaders of the Abrahamic covenant to draw the whole world into life to break the curse of death spoken of in Malachi. You believe in death. The scriptures teach life not death, And I believe in life.

Had Yahushua (Jesus) told you to eat His flesh and drink His blood, You would have been a person who walked away from Him because you believe in death, Not life. Ezekiel 18 says, "Turn and Live" You do not believe Yahweh. You do not believe Yahushua (Jesus). You believe Tyndale.

Why do you keep quoting the Bible without explanation and preach Tyndale? I believe the Bible written in the 1st century and **not** Tyndale of the 15th century.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 4:31:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The New Testament blames the Jews for Jesus's death since they cried out to Pilate for Him to be crucified and accepted responsibility for Jesus's death.

During the trial of Jesus before Pontius Pilate, The Roman governor asked the gathered crowd what he should do with Jesus. They replied, "Crucify Him! " Matthew"s gospel records that Pilate then declared that he was "innocent" of Jesus blood (27:24). Then the Jewish leaders at the trial of Jesus cried out, "His blood shall be upon us and on our children! " (Matthew 27:25).

Unfortunately, This statement has been used throughout the history of the church as a basis for blaming the Jews for the death of Jesus. Much anti-Semitism can be traced to these words. Some members of the Christian church have justified the brutal deeds of the Spanish Inquisition, Russian pogroms, And Nazi Holocaust on the mistaken view that the Jewish people were "Christ-killers. "

So why is the Catholic Pope Benedict today dismissing the collective guilt of the Jews for sacrificing Jesus?

The pope focuses on the primary phrase from the gospel often used against Jews. St Matthew describes the crowd as saying: "His blood be on us and on our children. "

Benedict writes that Jesus's death was not about punishment, But salvation. The blood he shed "does not cry out for vengeance and punishment, It brings reconciliation. "
By demanding His blood be on us and on our children, The Jews were holding Jesus to his promise which was triggered by Jesus's talk about the temple destruction.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
Jesus had just prophesied the temple would be destroyed.

Matthew 24:1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 "Do you see all these things? " he asked. "Truly I tell you, Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down. "

Without the temple all sacrifices would end. The Jews had no choice but to accept Jesus's sacrifice as their final atonement and salvation.

By accepting the blood of Jesus was on the Jews and their children. The Gentiles/Romans were tricked by the Jews to spill the blood of Jesus on the Jews thus fulfilling Jesus's prophecy.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "

Pilate hastely absolved the Romans and himself from the sacrifice of Jesus. The Jews accepted Jesus's blood was on them and their children which incidentally carries with it salvation and atonement. Those who are covered by the blood sacrifice are set free from the consequences of sin.

Matthew 27:24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, But that instead an uproar was starting, He took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood, " he said. "It is your responsibility! "

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Is Pope Francis the leader of a billion Christians declaring Jesus's sacrifice served the Jews but left the Christians a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 6:34:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I do not care what the Pope says. I care what the whole Bible says, And I care about God's narrative that is created by defining the words for what they mean spiritually in our spirit orbs and not our flesh. You need to accept the whole Bible and not cherry pick ideas that supposedly support the word atonement.

Perhaps I have been beating a dead horse with Tyndale with you because the doctrine was changed by the Catholic Church that had supposed authority because the Pope has the authority, Supposedly, To interpret scripture for God, Which he does not have. All eternal authority is the truth from Yahweh. Yahushua explained ideas from existing scripture. Man has nothing to do with eternal authority. Man only has mortal authority.

That said, Animal sacrifices will return with the third temple prophesied by Ezekiel in detail, And all the Christian scholars have no explanation for this because of the dumb atonement of the cross idea. They just ignore the prophecies of the future animal sacrifices to help mortals repent an be translate. They wish the Bible did not have such prophecies in it, Causing intellectual summersaults. The truth is the atonement idea is false. God lives in us. He never left Adam and Eve. Their bodies changed, And they left the Garden of Eden for that reason.

God did not want them to eat the fruit of tree of life and became immortal with a magic wand, As you assume He does. But Adam's soul was supposed to eventually become Christ and show us how to overcome the flesh and Satan in us. Adam, Eve, And all of us are to know good and evil by experience and not just eat from the tree of life to change the genetic death codes that way. That, Of course, Is the argument of Lucifer, Who has never been mortal or experienced pain or death. Yahweh doesn't like that idea. So He sent angels to protect the tree of life from the mortal Adam and Eve,

Finally, This is the main point you are missing. No one killed Christ. He made the decision to die in front of everyone to prove He had the power to die by willpower, And no one else does. He has the power over death. He could have called down angels at any time to stop the pain. He didn't. That is the point. He said, "It is finished", And then He willed to die.

This idea is plainly recorded in the Bible, But the cross is not taught like it was originally because of Tyndale and the Catholic Church. If you believe in Tyndale because of the Pope and Catholic Church, You are eventually in for a rude awakening as your brain is confronted with so many lies and half truths, Especially when the ETs show up. Will you become a goat to believe in Ra, The ET god? Or will remain a sheep of Yahweh? I do not care what the Pope says. I care what the whole Bible says, And I care about God's narrative that is created by defining the words for what they mean spiritually in our spirit orbs and not our flesh. You need to accept the whole Bible and not cherry pick ideas that supposedly support the word atonement.

Perhaps I have had beat a dead horse with Tyndale with you because the doctrine was changed by the Catholic Church that had supposed authority because the Pope has the authority, Supposedly, To interpret scripture for God, Which he does not have. All eternal authority is the truth from Yahweh. Yahushua explained ideas from existing scripture. Man has nothing to do with eternal authority. Man only has mortal authority.

That said, Animal sacrifices will return with the third temple prophesied by Ezekiel in detail, And all the Christian scholars have no explanation for this because of the dumb atonement idea. They just ignore the prophecies of future animal sacrifices and wish the Bible did not have such prophecies in it. The truth is the atonement idea is false. God lives in us. He never left Adam and Eve. Their bodies changed, And they left the Garden of Eden for that reason.

God did not want them to eat the fruit of tree of life and became immortal with a magic wand, As you assume He does. But Adam's soul was supposed to eventually become Christ and show us how to overcome the flesh and Satan in us. Adam, Eve, And all of us are to know good and evil by experience and not just eat from the tree of life and change the genetic death codes that way. That, Of course, Is the argument of Lucifer, Who has never been mortal or experienced pain or death. Yahweh doesn't like that idea. So He send angels to protect the tree of life from the mortal Adam and Eve,

Finally, This is the main point you are missing. No one killed Christ. He made the decision to die in front of everyone to prove He had the power to die by willpower, And no one else does. He has the power over death. He could have called down angels at any time to stop the pain. He didn't. That is the point. He said, "It is finished", And then He willed to die.

This idea is plainly recorded in the Bible, But the cross is not taught like it was originally because of Tyndale and the Catholic Church. If you believe in Tyndale because of the Pope and Catholic Church, You are eventually in for a rude awakening as your brain is confronted with so many lies and half truths, Especially when the ETs show up. Will you become a goat to believe in Ra, The ET god? Or will remain a sheep of Yahweh?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 2:55:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I do not care what the Pope says. I care what the whole Bible says, And I care about God's narrative that is created by defining the words for what they mean spiritually in our spirit orbs and not our flesh. You need to accept the whole Bible and not cherry pick ideas that supposedly support the word atonement.

Atonement is the central message in both the Old and New Testament.

Perhaps I have been beating a dead horse with Tyndale with you because the doctrine was changed by the Catholic Church that had supposed authority because the Pope has the authority, Supposedly, To interpret scripture for God, Which he does not have. All eternal authority is the truth from Yahweh. Yahushua explained ideas from existing scripture. Man has nothing to do with eternal authority. Man only has mortal authority.

Man has everything to do with Yahweh's eternal obsession. That is why man remains the centre of Yahweh's mission.

That said, Animal sacrifices will return with the third temple prophesied by Ezekiel in detail, And all the Christian scholars have no explanation for this because of the dumb atonement of the cross idea. They just ignore the prophecies of the future animal sacrifices to help mortals repent an be translate. They wish the Bible did not have such prophecies in it, Causing intellectual summersaults. The truth is the atonement idea is false. God lives in us. He never left Adam and Eve. Their bodies changed, And they left the Garden of Eden for that reason.

Animal sacrifice has to be resumed. Waiting for Jesus to return so he can be sacrificed again is not very practical.

God did not want them to eat the fruit of tree of life and became immortal with a magic wand, As you assume He does. But Adam's soul was supposed to eventually become Christ and show us how to overcome the flesh and Satan in us. Adam, Eve, And all of us are to know good and evil by experience and not just eat from the tree of life to change the genetic death codes that way. That, Of course, Is the argument of Lucifer, Who has never been mortal or experienced pain or death. Yahweh doesn't like that idea. So He sent angels to protect the tree of life from the mortal Adam and Eve,

There is no substitute for the tree of life. Jesus tried to be a substitute and asked his disciples to eat him, But they walked away in disgust.

Finally, This is the main point you are missing. No one killed Christ. He made the decision to die in front of everyone to prove He had the power to die by willpower, And no one else does. He has the power over death. He could have called down angels at any time to stop the pain. He didn't. That is the point. He said, "It is finished", And then He willed to die.

He also blamed God for forsaking him. "My God, My God why have you forsaken me? "

This idea is plainly recorded in the Bible, But the cross is not taught like it was originally because of Tyndale and the Catholic Church. If you believe in Tyndale because of the Pope and Catholic Church, You are eventually in for a rude awakening as your brain is confronted with so many lies and half truths, Especially when the ETs show up. Will you become a goat to believe in Ra, The ET god? Or will remain a sheep of Yahweh? I do not care what the Pope says. I care what the whole Bible says, And I care about God's narrative that is created by defining the words for what they mean spiritually in our spirit orbs and not our flesh. You need to accept the whole Bible and not cherry pick ideas that supposedly support the word atonement.

You are the one seeking recognition for your imaginary reptilian ET aliens. Any sightings lately?

That said, Animal sacrifices will return with the third temple prophesied by Ezekiel in detail, And all the Christian scholars have no explanation for this because of the dumb atonement idea. They just ignore the prophecies of future animal sacrifices and wish the Bible did not have such prophecies in it. The truth is the atonement idea is false. God lives in us. He never left Adam and Eve. Their bodies changed, And they left the Garden of Eden for that reason.

Animal sacrifice has to be resumed. Waiting for Jesus to return so he can be sacrificed again is not very practical.

God did not want them to eat the fruit of tree of life and became immortal with a magic wand, As you assume He does. But Adam's soul was supposed to eventually become Christ and show us how to overcome the flesh and Satan in us. Adam, Eve, And all of us are to know good and evil by experience and not just eat from the tree of life and change the genetic death codes that way. That, Of course, Is the argument of Lucifer, Who has never been mortal or experienced pain or death. Yahweh doesn't like that idea. So He send angels to protect the tree of life from the mortal Adam and Eve,

There is no substitute for the tree of life. Jesus tried to be a substitute and asked his disciples to eat him, But they walked away in disgust.

Finally, This is the main point you are missing. No one killed Christ. He made the decision to die in front of everyone to prove He had the power to die by willpower, And no one else does. He has the power over death. He could have called down angels at any time to stop the pain. He didn't. That is the point. He said, "It is finished", And then He willed to die.

Jesus was asked to climb down the cross and free himself. He couldn't because he was nailed to it. He was crucified by the Romans.

This idea is plainly recorded in the Bible, But the cross is not taught like it was originally because of Tyndale and the Catholic Church. If you believe in Tyndale because of the Pope and Catholic Church, You are eventually in for a rude awakening as your brain is confronted with so many lies and half truths, Especially when the ETs show up. Will you become a goat to believe in Ra, The ET god? Or will remain a sheep of Yahweh?
Tyndale only translated the bible to English. He did not write the original stories in the bible.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 11:15:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christians could argue they tricked the Jews and stole Jesus from them.
But does that even matter when the Jews accepted the blood of jesus was on them and their children. It is the blood of Christ that carries with it salvation and atonement.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 11:30:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Christians are left holding the cross whereas the Jews accepted the blood of Jesus was on them and their children. It is Jesus's blood that carries with it atonement and salvation. The cross is just an artifact.

Should Christians change their message and accept the Gentiles were responsible for the death of Jesus? That they were tricked by the Jews to let the blood of Jesus be upon the Jews and their children by accepting the blame for Jesus's crucifixion.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 8:51:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish plagiarized the topic thread, To make him appear as a scholar to collude with others to cash the board and remove our freedom of speech by fraud:

https://www. Gotquestions. Org/blood-sacrifice. Html

This is the kind of deceptive strategies the goats use to fool gullible Christians. But see, This is the point. What you have done to the people, Ra (Lucifer) has used the same strategies on you. The fallen sons of God are lying to you and turning you into blind, Mental slaves. You have been far more scammed than the Christians. They just left the board and went somewhere else, According to Yahweh's will.

But the point is there is always repentance and real freedom and a REAL LIFE worth living. You have been brainwashed against Yahweh. And He is not what the theologians teach. He holds no grudges against anyone's past. The words atonement and testament are frauds. You have no idea how easy it is to repent of being a thief. Yahweh holds no grudges of the past. You do not even half to tell him you are sorry for what you think is right. Does a bind person say the are sorry for being born blind? Of course not.

Yahweh just wants you to stop being and plastic thief and a be real person instead as you were as a little child. The first step is receive Christ as the only Apostle living in you heart, He is living inside you just waiting to receive Him again like you did as a child. Repentance in the flesh is very easy. But being translated is very difficult.

Therefore, The Lord said many are called, But few are chosen. This means many are called to live the golden rule and be happy mortals, But few have been elected into heaven to be translated, Depending on what was decided before we were born. It is all managed by God's grace, Both black and white, To know good and evil. The is no judgment from the Lord between the two paths, Whatever we choose.

Christ the Son of Yahweh's Spirit is Lord.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.