Jump to topic:

A Lesson In Spiritualism

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 9:59:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Son: Hey dad, Look up ahead, There's a man lying on the road.

Father: That looks like an Aboriginal tracker son. They are very spiritual people and can find things out by listening to the ground and talking to the spirits of their ancestors. Let's stop and see if we can learn something. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . Hey there mate. Whatcha doing?

Aboriginal: Well matey, See that tiny black speck way over there in the distance? Well, That's a red Toyota Hi-Lux ute and there are three kids and a woman and a dog in the back.

Father: Wow! . . . . And you can tell all that just by listening to the ground?

Aboriginal: Na matey. . . . I just fell off the back of the bloody ute.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 8:12:53 PM
Leaning wrote:
No sarcasm meant, But I don't understand the lesson.

There is no such thing as spirits.

The father was so sure that the Aboriginal had spiritual powers but in reality, All that happened is that the poor guy just fell off the back of a truck.

So, The lesson is, Don't get fooled into believing that there is anything spiritual. . . . There is a logical explanation for everything.

And if you can't find a logical explanation, Don't make stupid things up like there being stupid mystical things responsible.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 8:55:10 PM
I would have thought he was listening to vibrations/sound myself. If you don't know a reason, It seems fair enough to say I don't actually know I suppose.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 11:36:23 AM
Leaning wrote:
I would have thought he was listening to vibrations/sound myself. If you don't know a reason, It seems fair enough to say I don't actually know I suppose.

I think that's what Aboriginal trackers do. They are so attached to the land that they are acutely aware of sounds, Smells, Tracks etc. And police use them to help find people lost in the outback.
The trackers will tell you that they also have a spiritual connection with the land and call it their "Dreamtime".

So I guess the Aboriginal in my little quip had a spiritual connection with the land. . . . . . . He was so drunk after having had a skinful of spirits that he fell off the back of the truck.

It's no joke though that alcohol and substance abuse is rife amongst outback Aboriginal communities.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 7:48:41 PM
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

I think that's what Aboriginal trackers do. They are so attached to the land that they are acutely aware of sounds, Smells, Tracks etc. And police use them to help find people lost in the outback.
The trackers will tell you that they also have a spiritual connection with the land and call it their "Dreamtime".

So I guess the Aboriginal in my little quip had a spiritual connection with the land. . . . . . . He was so drunk after having had a skinful of spirits that he fell off the back of the truck.

It's no joke though that alcohol and substance abuse is rife amongst outback Aboriginal communities.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that such a deep spiritual connection to the land is good for an individual, But what are you afraid of by believing the Aboriginal people when they say that it is a spirit that helps them? Are you afraid that people are going to then believe in the bogeyman, Fairies, ET's, And Santa Claus and that society is going to promptly fall apart? Personally, I think society is partially falling apart because there is so little recognition that life has a living spirit that can be effected by different degrees of spiritual death and darkness.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 9:50:33 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that such a deep spiritual connection to the land is good for an individual, But what are you afraid of by believing the Aboriginal people when they say that it is a spirit that helps them? Are you afraid that people are going to then believe in the bogeyman, Fairies, ET's, And Santa Claus and that society is going to promptly fall apart? Personally, I think society is partially falling apart because there is so little recognition that life has a living spirit that can be effected by different degrees of spiritual death and darkness.

To compare ETs to fairies, The bogyman, And Santa Claus shows your complete ignorance of the past 70 years of evidence of ETs and what is happening today. Your head is in the sand and content to live in your created reality. The difference between us is the ideas I post are not my created reality based on opinion--they are all tied to eternal truths in the Bible--the patterns of good and evil.

Yahweh speaks eternal truth. He knows. He does not believe. There are ideas of men in the Bible too. I never teach the Bible is 100% perfect, But it has some ideas from man that has corrupted it, Such as the words testament and atonement.

Do we have the power to created owe own "realities". Absolutely! But the realities we create are limited to mortality. The ideas will not endure in eternity. Do your ideas work in mortality for those who follow the "soft" conscience to create happiness? Absolutely! But your ideas do not work with hardened criminals whose consciences are defiled with bad ideas. Your ideas will not remove the evil. Neither will they operate in eternity.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 2:49:11 AM
Do we have the power to created owe own "realities". Absolutely! But the realities we create are limited to mortality. The ideas will not endure in eternity. Do your ideas work in mortality for those who follow the "soft" conscience to create happiness? Absolutely! But your ideas do not work with hardened criminals whose consciences are defiled with bad ideas. Your ideas will not remove the evil. Neither will they operate in eternity.

I believe in pantheistic platform meaning everything is god. I do not think this god is a who, It's an it. It's everything and everything is it. When we die we go back to becoming infinite consciousness ("source"), Then manifest again as another character in another reality or this one. This source is infinitely intelligent as well. It knows everything we know and more. One implication of that is fictional realism. Everything we have thought of exists somewhere. I choose to believe this and also believe i can become anything. Another mortal maybe, Or an immortal vampire. There is nothing you cannot become. The only deal is whatever you become you will have death be the out. So, Technically i guess you would never be immortal when you are manifested in the physical (which is technically not physical).

Why do i bring this up? Bc i think beings from these other realities visit our reality. That is what i think ET's are. They usually even come in the form of fast moving light. I believe these are the powerful characters in other realities with the ability to jump dimensions. However, They can never fully become physical in our reality for if they did. . . I imagine the laws of our reality would then apply to them.

The point of all this. . . There are other spiritual platforms that are logical other than the Christian god. The Christian god or the Bible is very far behind some of the most logical spiritual platforms out there.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 5:01:46 AM
In mortality, We create our own reality with the frequency of the atoms of the five senses based on the laws of mortality. In eternity, There are no laws like there are here. The best case for the sons of God breaking into our frequency and lying to us by making us imagine eternity has laws is Joseph Smith and the Mormons. The Mormon gold plates materialized and then dematerialized by Yahweh's occult (secret) power in front of witnesses.

The Book of Mormon was not translated from the gold plates as Joseph Smith claimed, But he used occult magic with a crystal peep stone and hat that sucked the Book of Mormon out of his mind. He had studied the Bible for 9 years after his 1820 vision in which a son of God appeared to him in glory. Joseph Smith knew what he was doing working with the top insider, Satanic Masons on the planet to deceive the Mormons. He secretly worshipped Lucifer and the fallen sons of God. His revelations reveal the ideas of Lucifer in D&C 93, A Mormon revelation:

He that keepeth his commandments receiveth truth and light, Until he is glorified in truth and knoweth all things. Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, Or the light of truth, Was not created or made, Neither indeed can be. (D&C 93:28-29)

An eyewitness who describes how Joseph Smith received one of his revelations was described as what we call channeling today, Which is a well-known and documented technique. Mormonism was created by the power of Yahweh to demonstrate how the fallen sons of God work with the Masons to rule the world.

Joseph Smith attained to so much power, That his city of Navoo was the largest city in Illinois, And he was running for President of the United States when he was murdered. Mormonism is the poster child for the entire world how the sons of God mix mortality with eternity.

Lucifer believes man's spirit was not created. Yahweh claim He created man's spirit in Genesis 1:1-3. Who is telling the truth? That conflict creates the Cosmic War we are all in the middle of. When Satanists and ETs realize the sons of God were born immortal and can not remember the evolutionary processes that they claim to have gone through, It is going to piss of a lot of leaders to know Lucifer is lying to them and really doesn't know that he evolved. It is Lucifer's twisted idea he created looking at our physical fact of evolution of mortality becoming eternal. He cannot see the spirit orb from the beginning. He is guessing. However, Yahweh can see the spirit orb because he created it in the beginning and lives with it inside each of us.

Thank you for posting your ideas. Creativity and imagination are wonderful in re, For we are all created mortal with such powers. Children are great examples. But we are trained by the fallen sons of God to become very reckless and irrational by mixing mortality and immortality together by not knowing what "holy" means in the Bible. Mormonism was created for us to expose the fallen sons of God for everyone to see them. So much documentation exists, One can spend a decade getting grounded in the truth of what they do by comparing Mormon beliefs to the Bible. Mormons have faith in Yahweh on the outside but not on the inside.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 9:57:13 AM
SingularityofLight wrote:
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

People may just as well believe in the boogeyman, Fairies or any spiritual identity; whatever your favorite flavor. It makes no difference since none of them exists.
What starts out as a metaphor turns out to be a reality in the minds of some impressionable people. All they need to do is hear of the "spirit" 6 times and it is ground into their minds as actually existing.

It certainly beats using one's brain to investigate the cause of why the door creaks in the middle of the night. It makes life more interesting, Right? . . . . . "Wow, That's the ghost of cousin Bill. . . . There can be no other possible explanation". . . . . Derrr, Yeah it must be, Yuk, Yuk.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 7:07:40 PM
Willows wrote:
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

People may just as well believe in the boogeyman, Fairies or any spiritual identity; whatever your favorite flavor. It makes no difference since none of them exists.
What starts out as a metaphor turns out to be a reality in the minds of some impressionable people. All they need to do is hear of the "spirit" 6 times and it is ground into their minds as actually existing.

It certainly beats using one's brain to investigate the cause of why the door creaks in the middle of the night. It makes life more interesting, Right? . . . . . "Wow, That's the ghost of cousin Bill. . . . There can be no other possible explanation". . . . . Derrr, Yeah it must be, Yuk, Yuk.

I know you don't believe spirit exists. But what do you believe is the problem with other people believing they exist? Do you think it makes people "stupid, " that they then can't deal with "reality, " or are you more concerned that the Abrahamic religions will take advantage of people's fears.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 6:33:32 AM
Willows wrote:
Willows wrote:
Leaning wrote:

I know you don't believe spirit exists. But what do you believe is the problem with other people believing they exist? Do you think it makes people "stupid, " that they then can't deal with "reality, " or are you more concerned that the Abrahamic religions will take advantage of people's fears.

The latter really.
I think that all religions take advantage of people's superstitious fears or fear of the unknown.

We all have those thoughts to some degree, However, There are better ways of dealing with them rather than giving into organised mind control that actually manipulates individuals to believing a load of crap that is even more fearful than the fear itself.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.