Jump to topic:

David Icke and Deep Thinking

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2018 1:39:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is the best ideas of David Icke in an interview. His big mistake is misinterpreting a reptilian vision from Yahweh showing us the soul of an ET as "shape-shifting" because it looks so real. God can do that because he can manipulate anyone's brain to perceive whatever He wants. Many prophets have explained to me that some visions look just like real life. I have never had a vision, But I know many who do.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vag7RjH-grY&t=42s
edgeofimagination
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 6:35:57 AM
ICKE. . . . Has some intersting perspectives. . . . GOD has NOTHING. . . . Just a bunch of psychotic CLOWNS trying to force their HYPNOSOS PSYCHOSIS on weak minded humans. . . .

When any of these IDIOT human invented GODS actually shows up. . . . . Humans can decide to follow and believe HIM/HER? Or not. . . .

In the meantime. . All the HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED. . . JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoaxes can be flushed down a dirty TOILET. . . .

NO human EVER. . . . NEVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some low life scum sucking con artist clown preaching psychopath of some retarded CHURCH or MOSQUE Concentration Camp. . . .

The middle East GODS are the greatest THREAT TO HUMANITY. . . Invented by world class PSYCHOTIC POWER OBSESSED old men psychopaths. . . . Who can GO TO THE HELL they promote to the dumbed down hypnotized sheeple drone ZOMBIE slave masses of ASSES. . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 3:55:57 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
This is the best ideas of David Icke in an interview. His big mistake is misinterpreting a reptilian vision from Yahweh showing us the soul of an ET as "shape-shifting" because it looks so real. God can do that because he can manipulate anyone's brain to perceive whatever He wants. Many prophets have explained to me that some visions look just like real life. I have never had a vision, But I know many who do.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vag7RjH-grY&t=42s

The reason you cannot see visions is because you cannot see past your dumb face. And the ones who could described the rest of you as very dumb.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 1:17:07 AM
The reason you cannot see visions is because you cannot see past your dumb face. And the ones who could described the rest of you as very dumb.

I am glad you feel better for calling me names and putting me down. You believe you are knowledge and ideas and you are not. You were created to believe something. But those beliefs, Deeds, And exalted feelings are not you. Who you are is lost. Do you want to find you?

Most everyone on earth cannot see who the really are because they are trying to figure out who they are by looking from the carnal mind of the body into the soul or outside our souls. We are not our souls or bodies, And only by the light of Yahweh can we see our spirit orbs and overcome the dragon by eternal truth. Christ said:

For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. (Matt 16:25)

The body seeks to save itself either by looking outside itself, Or by looking into the soul it is connected to; and our identity of who we are gets lost in ideas, Deeds, Or feelings that we think we are. We are none of these things. We can't see past the soul into the spirit orb, So we become lost in all three things, Or one of them. However, If we believe in the light that has no darkness, We can see who we are and find our true identity of our spirit orb that believes in whatever we chose, Good or evil. Once we find our spirit orb identity in the light, We can choose to believe good ideas instead of evil ideas from Satan (darkness Genesis 1 :1) in us that prevents us from entering the first heaven and seeing the kingdom of God within us.

In short, We must use the light (Genesis 1:2)that has no darkness to look from the inside out and not look from the outside in to find our true selves and not lose ourselves in ideas, Deeds, Or feelings. We can do all three with peace, But ideas, Deeds, And feelings do no define who we are. For Christ's sake to do His will in the light, We find ourselves. It is pretty cool. I don't have to put anyone down to feel better, Because I know I am not my ideas, Deeds, Or feelings to feel threatened by anyone else. Perfect love casts out all fear. Pretty cool. I like knowing who I am. I am who I am who has the power to believe. I am not Yahweh. He is Holy. He is the Great I AM. He knows. He doesn't believe.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 4:24:44 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

I am glad you feel better for calling me names and putting me down. You believe you are knowledge and ideas and you are not. You were created to believe something. But those beliefs, Deeds, And exalted feelings are not you. Who you are is lost. Do you want to find you?

Most everyone on earth cannot see who the really are because they are trying to figure out who they are by looking from the carnal mind of the body into the soul or outside our souls. We are not our souls or bodies, And only by the light of Yahweh can we see our spirit orbs and overcome the dragon by eternal truth. Christ said:

For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. (Matt 16:25)

That was advice to Christians contemplating suicide.

The body seeks to save itself either by looking outside itself, Or by looking into the soul it is connected to; and our identity of who we are gets lost in ideas, Deeds, Or feelings that we think we are. We are none of these things. We can't see past the soul into the spirit orb, So we become lost in all three things, Or one of them. However, If we believe in the light that has no darkness, We can see who we are and find our true identity of our spirit orb that believes in whatever we chose, Good or evil. Once we find our spirit orb identity in the light, We can choose to believe good ideas instead of evil ideas from Satan (darkness Genesis 1 :1) in us that prevents us from entering the first heaven and seeing the kingdom of God within us.

In short, We must use the light (Genesis 1:2)that has no darkness to look from the inside out and not look from the outside in to find our true selves and not lose ourselves in ideas, Deeds, Or feelings. We can do all three with peace, But ideas, Deeds, And feelings do no define who we are. For Christ's sake to do His will in the light, We find ourselves. It is pretty cool. I don't have to put anyone down to feel better, Because I know I am not my ideas, Deeds, Or feelings to feel threatened by anyone else. Perfect love casts out all fear. Pretty cool. I like knowing who I am. I am who I am who has the power to believe. I am not Yahweh. He is Holy. He is the Great I AM. He knows. He doesn't believe.

Where are your pictures of ETs? They are less believable without pictures or sightings of them. You said they have been around for 150, 000 years. Where is your evidence?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.