Jump to topic:

Advice For Religious Wannabes

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 10:13:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thinking of becoming religious in the hope of leading a meaningful, Righteous life or are you just a little bit God-curious?

Despite the fact that religious organisations such as Christian churches have been steadily losing members in droves over recent years there are still die-hard followers who are only too keen to bring you down to their level and try to convince you with all sorts of devious explanations to join their particular brand of belief.

So, Here are a few of the common tricks these apparently over-friendly people will try to put past you in order to suck you into their webs of deceit and lies.

* God is real: There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever, Not even a single shred, Of the presence of God or any other supernatural being.

* Evidence of God cannot be disproven: Completely absurd since it is impossible to disprove something that hasn't even been proven.

* Existence of God is beyond the realm of science: This is the latest deceptive trick in saying something that is completely meaningless and obvious at the same time since, How would anyone know that anyway?

* God is love: A completely contrived metaphor designed to appeal to your emotions.

* You will be a better person: Rubbish. There have been studies that reveal religious people are no more or less happy or honest than normal people.

* You have a spirit and an afterlife: This is the ultimate guilt-trip religious nuts will lay on you. Of course, They don't know there is some sort of afterlife and they are using the "Hell alternative" as a dishonest fear tactic to lure you.

* Many people have believed in God for centuries: So what? Many people have believed in all sorts of superstitions such as witches, Ghosts, And fairies for centuries but does that make them real?

In reality, There is no such thing as God and we were not created. We know for sure how life started but nobody knows yet how matter came to be. There are many theories but the theory of God and creation has been long since thrown out the window and modern, Civilized society has moved on way past clinging onto primitive, Naive superstitions.

So, You be the judge and ask yourself the question, Do I want to walk past the water-cooler every day at work wondering why my colleagues suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 7:18:06 PM
You have a gift using evidence and reason. If you have worked with reason and evidence all of your life, You must have had social issues, Or you just learned to keep it private, Like I do. I share my beliefs with no one because no one uses evidence to form their beliefs. They use authorities to believe and not the truth or evidence. We have been well trained to stay in our boxes ever since we were children, Destroying our minds to not put the puzzle pieces of truth together.

However, That said, God holds all the evidence cards to prove He exists. For example, I believe God exists because of physical miracles I have witnessed. I had six rose bushes that were dead in my back yard for months come to life in full blown one morning. It happened again two years later. I have never had a vision or heard audible voices, Or seen physical angels, But my experience was witnessed by my wife and children, So I know I wasn't seeing things. It reminded me of Aaron's dead rod that bloomed.

I am sharing the experience because I believe you are mature enough not to believe in my testimony. I do not believe in testimonies because they distract from the evidence and reason we are supposed to use first-hand. Yes, There is the two witness rule in the Bible, But it is not supposed to be applied to eternal beliefs, But only as a protection against people making stories up in mortality. The problem is the Satanic cabal collude and start making up stories with two witnesses and no evidence. 98% of the ET stories are contrived stories that mix mortality with eternity we cannot see, Controlling the narrative. When the evidence of ETs is disclosed, Both religious and non-religious believers can be controlled by the steady movie and TV ideas they have been conditioned with and force fed about the subject.

People do not know how to spot the real evidence vs the half-true or lying evidence because of compartmentalized knowledge being passed off as "specialization of labor". The idea is so stupid for human growth it is ridiculous. Any business could rotate jobs every 18 months to 2 years to learn, And learn, And learn forever. But those at the top cannot control us if they did that. They have thought through these ideas for centuries to mold the narrative, But we do not see it because we do the work as their unthinking slaves to stay in our compartmentalized jobs, And then they can rob and control us by their thinking skills by hiding the truth from us.

My beliefs are based on the evidence of the origin of these ideas in history and putting the puzzle pieces to together, Such as the origin of the words testament and atonement they put in the Bible. What a complete scam! Things do not just "happen". They are created and controlled by the mind with good reasoning or bad reasoning.

This all goes back to evidence vs mortal in authority. The power based on someone else's testimony. The point of sharing my experience with the rose bushes is not your experience, So do not believe it. If God wanted to give you the evidence, He would. But He did not. How could you write what you did that is amazing to expose the gullible thinking of believes if you were not an atheist? However, The idea about our origins is a mystery, And that part is left to the imagination because we have no evidence to observe first-hand to form solid conclusions. On that one point, You should consider you reasoning with the evidence. Following an idea in history helps a lot. Defining words correctly also helps.

We evolved physically, But we do not know how long it took for sure. Everything about evolution is imagination or visions from God to Satanists showing them the life forms that were genetically created by Him. That is why they have been so confident that the Creator is with them, And He is. The goats go into deep visions as the "evidence" they believe. You don't have visions. You need proof before you believe, As it should be. I know of a person who has received visions since she was five. She hated it and wished they would stop. She just wanted to be "normal" all of her life. God controls the evidence, Not us. He proves Himself to whoever He wants to. He hasn't done that for you, So don't change. They are not special people, But many who receive visions are blinded by them to make false conclusions about themselves which are wrong. Therefore, I am glad I never had a vision. I stick with reason. That works for me.

The trouble is the testimonies. We should keep our mouths shut about eternal evidences and never base our belief on someone else's testimony. We need our own evidences. From that perspective, The Bible is a dead book, Just as singularityoflight writes. The miracles are dead. But the logic, Reason, And evidence of the ideas lives on. Therefore, I do not believe in the Bible because of the miracles recorded in it, But I believe the Bible because it has the most reasonable philosophy on the planet. I believe in reason and evidence first and belief second.

The only irrational ideas I have found so far in the Bible is from man's brain. These ideas are based on very irrational assumptions with no evidence, Such as the ones you have brilliantly listed at the beginning of the thread. I am not trying to stroke your ego because it is simply a gift you are using in a good way.

If God gave you the evidence like He gave me of the rose bushes, Your evidence would be different than it is today. You need to follow your own evidences, Not mine. God holds all the evidence cards, And atheism is a great place to go after being indoctrinated in the false belief systems of religions that put faith before reason and evidence. You are content with your beliefs and have no desire to change until God prove He exists to you, As it should be.

Silly man tries to do it to "save you", And you probably roll your eyes all the time. When Yahushua (Jesus) healed anyone privately He told them NOT to tell anyone about the healing to avoid someone's belief in Him outside of reason and personal evidence. Indeed, He was more interested in the ideas He taught than the miracles, And He said that in the Sermon of the Mount (Matt 5-7 NKJV) chapter 7 in His section about managing truth.

The colluding false witnesses to create scams is chronic today. We have moved to a society that makes up evidence and stories to create narratives to control the public mind. From the top, They can control the thought patterns however they want and rob and control us. It is becoming blatantly obvious today with the Internet, But they have done it for thousands of years in the dark shadows.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 8:14:13 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
You have a gift using evidence and reason. If you have worked with reason and evidence all of your life, You must have had social issues, Or you just learned to keep it private, Like I do. I share my beliefs with no one because no one uses evidence to form their beliefs. They use authorities to believe and not the truth or evidence. We have been well trained to stay in our boxes ever since we were children, Destroying our minds to not put the puzzle pieces of truth together.

However, That said, God holds all the evidence cards to prove He exists. For example, I believe God exists because of physical miracles I have witnessed. I had six rose bushes that were dead in my back yard for months come to life in full blown one morning. It happened again two years later. I have never had a vision or heard audible voices, Or seen physical angels, But my experience was witnessed by my wife and children, So I know I wasn't seeing things. It reminded me of Aaron's dead rod that bloomed.

I am sharing the experience because I believe you are mature enough not to believe in my testimony. I do not believe in testimonies because they distract from the evidence and reason we are supposed to use first-hand. Yes, There is the two witness rule in the Bible, But it is not supposed to be applied to eternal beliefs, But only as a protection against people making stories up in mortality. The problem is the Satanic cabal collude and start making up stories with two witnesses and no evidence. 98% of the ET stories are contrived stories that mix mortality with eternity we cannot see, Controlling the narrative. When the evidence of ETs is disclosed, Both religious and non-religious believers can be controlled by the steady movie and TV ideas they have been conditioned with and force fed about the subject.

People do not know how to spot the real evidence vs the half-true or lying evidence because of compartmentalized knowledge being passed off as "specialization of labor". The idea is so stupid for human growth it is ridiculous. Any business could rotate jobs every 18 months to 2 years to learn, And learn, And learn forever. But those at the top cannot control us if they did that. They have thought through these ideas for centuries to mold the narrative, But we do not see it because we do the work as their unthinking slaves to stay in our compartmentalized jobs, And then they can rob and control us by their thinking skills by hiding the truth from us.

My beliefs are based on the evidence of the origin of these ideas in history and putting the puzzle pieces to together, Such as the origin of the words testament and atonement they put in the Bible. What a complete scam! Things do not just "happen". They are created and controlled by the mind with good reasoning or bad reasoning.

This all goes back to evidence vs mortal in authority. The power based on someone else's testimony. The point of sharing my experience with the rose bushes is not your experience, So do not believe it. If God wanted to give you the evidence, He would. But He did not. How could you write what you did that is amazing to expose the gullible thinking of believes if you were not an atheist? However, The idea about our origins is a mystery, And that part is left to the imagination because we have no evidence to observe first-hand to form solid conclusions. On that one point, You should consider you reasoning with the evidence. Following an idea in history helps a lot. Defining words correctly also helps.

We evolved physically, But we do not know how long it took for sure. Everything about evolution is imagination or visions from God to Satanists showing them the life forms that were genetically created by Him. That is why they have been so confident that the Creator is with them, And He is. The goats go into deep visions as the "evidence" they believe. You don't have visions. You need proof before you believe, As it should be. I know of a person who has received visions since she was five. She hated it and wished they would stop. She just wanted to be "normal" all of her life. God controls the evidence, Not us. He proves Himself to whoever He wants to. He hasn't done that for you, So don't change. They are not special people, But many who receive visions are blinded by them to make false conclusions about themselves which are wrong. Therefore, I am glad I never had a vision. I stick with reason. That works for me.

The trouble is the testimonies. We should keep our mouths shut about eternal evidences and never base our belief on someone else's testimony. We need our own evidences. From that perspective, The Bible is a dead book, Just as singularityoflight writes. The miracles are dead. But the logic, Reason, And evidence of the ideas lives on. Therefore, I do not believe in the Bible because of the miracles recorded in it, But I believe the Bible because it has the most reasonable philosophy on the planet. I believe in reason and evidence first and belief second.

The only irrational ideas I have found so far in the Bible is from man's brain. These ideas are based on very irrational assumptions with no evidence, Such as the ones you have brilliantly listed at the beginning of the thread. I am not trying to stroke your ego because it is simply a gift you are using in a good way.

If God gave you the evidence like He gave me of the rose bushes, Your evidence would be different than it is today. You need to follow your own evidences, Not mine. God holds all the evidence cards, And atheism is a great place to go after being indoctrinated in the false belief systems of religions that put faith before reason and evidence. You are content with your beliefs and have no desire to change until God prove He exists to you, As it should be.

Silly man tries to do it to "save you", And you probably roll your eyes all the time. When Yahushua (Jesus) healed anyone privately He told them NOT to tell anyone about the healing to avoid someone's belief in Him outside of reason and personal evidence. Indeed, He was more interested in the ideas He taught than the miracles, And He said that in the Sermon of the Mount (Matt 5-7 NKJV) chapter 7 in His section about managing truth.

The colluding false witnesses to create scams is chronic today. We have moved to a society that makes up evidence and stories to create narratives to control the public mind. From the top, They can control the thought patterns however they want and rob and control us. It is becoming blatantly obvious today with the Internet, But they have done it for thousands of years in the dark shadows.

The thing is with your rose bushes is that although you may attribute them to being miracles there is no evidence that they are. In any case, It is not uncommon for plants to resurrect themselves anyway due to any number of factors such as soil acidity.

Just think of the number of times that prayed-for miracles did not eventuate.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 8:49:46 PM
The thing is with your rose bushes is that although you may attribute them to being miracles there is no evidence that they are. In any case, It is not uncommon for plants to resurrect themselves anyway due to any number of factors such as soil acidity.

I did not want you to believe the evidence given to me, And I am glad you responded with disbelief, As you should. I am happy with your response. God needs to prove His existence with personal evidence to you. Or you should not believe my experience. That is my point.

Yes. Mustard seed stuff. If the idea is not from God in the first place as a seed, It will not happen. That is what it means to pray in Christ's name. He gives us the ideas, The seeds, Which will grow as an answer to our prayers.

I like the thoughts you put into your first post. Perfect logic, Until you strayed off into the imaginations of the creation that no one can see any convincing evidence. Once we learned genetics and evolution is true, It is up to God to prove His existence and how He did it. Lucifer disagrees. He believes we can prove we evolved both physically and spiritually from existing matter that is eternal and cannot be created or made, Welcome to the Cosmic War. All we can do is be intellectually honest or dishonest in this war.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 1:06:47 AM
anonthegreat wrote:

I did not want you to believe the evidence given to me, And I am glad you responded with disbelief, As you should. I am happy with your response. God needs to prove His existence with personal evidence to you. Or you should not believe my experience. That is my point.

Yes. Mustard seed stuff. If the idea is not from God in the first place as a seed, It will not happen. That is what it means to pray in Christ's name. He gives us the ideas, The seeds, Which will grow as an answer to our prayers.

I like the thoughts you put into your first post. Perfect logic, Until you strayed off into the imaginations of the creation that no one can see any convincing evidence. Once we learned genetics and evolution is true, It is up to God to prove His existence and how He did it. Lucifer disagrees. He believes we can prove we evolved both physically and spiritually from existing matter that is eternal and cannot be created or made, Welcome to the Cosmic War. All we can do is be intellectually honest or dishonest in this war.

The thing is that you have not been given any evidence and you are assuming what you wish to believe by thinking "the rose bushes grew again. . . . . . . . "I prayed for a miracle". . . . . . Therefore the rose bushes grew because of my prayers. "

Reality says that the neighbor's dog started regularly peeing around your rose bushes.

Imagination says that some higher force created a puppy and bequeathed it to your next-door neighbor.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 10:24:25 PM
Reality says that the neighbor's dog started regularly peeing around your rose bushes.

Imagination says that some higher force created a puppy and bequeathed it to your next-door neighbor.

With all due respect, This was my experience, Not yours. That is the whole point. It is my experience and evidence, So there is not use to debate it, Unless you are just joking. No problem.

I only shared the population growth evidence to you to prepare you for what is coming soon. The God belief is a separate issue. When the prophecy of Daniel comes true, You can use that evidence to believe, Or remain an theist. It is your path and choice, Not mine. Either way, You will still be resurrected to live forever.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 10:59:38 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

With all due respect, This was my experience, Not yours. That is the whole point. It is my experience and evidence, So there is not use to debate it, Unless you are just joking. No problem.

I only shared the population growth evidence to you to prepare you for what is coming soon. The God belief is a separate issue. When the prophecy of Daniel comes true, You can use that evidence to believe, Or remain an theist. It is your path and choice, Not mine. Either way, You will still be resurrected to live forever.

Come on. You need to get over the fact that I use colourful illustrations to make points that are pertinent.
It may be your experience but it is relevant to debate it and the point I made through my colourful illustration was that the conclusion your experience was delusionary. . . . There is no such thing as miracles.

Also, I have always vehemently campaigned against the falsely based incitement of fear, Doom and gloom of a Second Coming. Whether or not you (say that you) believe such a morbid absurdity is irrelevant, It is a pack of lies and deceitful.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 11:17:59 PM
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:

Come on. You need to get over the fact that I use colourful illustrations to make points that are pertinent.
It may be your experience but it is relevant to debate it and the point I made through my colourful illustration was that the conclusion your experience was delusionary. . . . There is no such thing as miracles.

Also, I have always vehemently campaigned against the falsely based incitement of fear, Doom and gloom of a Second Coming. Whether or not you (say that you) believe such a morbid absurdity is irrelevant, It is a pack of lies and deceitful.

What guarantee do you have that you will be buried with your shagged sheep and Koalas?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 11:45:10 PM

First of all, I do not believe in doom and gloom, And I assumed you knew that. I listed 28 Bible paradigms that need changing, And I only listed part of them.

Secondly, If you said you want to believe the Bible, But it has been grossly misunderstood by the theologians, Then I would proceed with lots of evidence that you can see, Not my personal experiences, Such as the Bosnia pyramids. That just proves about the ETs, Not about God. But there is evidence like that to prove the Yahweh experience in the Bible happened. But it is not to be used to force anyone to believe in Him that is an atheist. People need to believe Him because His ideas are better that any other, And the physical evidence is icing on the cake. It is not the cake.

I do not want to go into my experiences, Because that cannot be real to you, No matter what I way. I do not believe in testimonies. People believe in the 12 apostle testimony. But they made the huge mistake of putting the Bible first and money second, When the reverse it true. Therefore, Believers do not read Matt 5-7 (Sermon on the Mount) to comprehend the foundation of translation principles because they are more interested in the miracles, Assuming that God wants to convert us by miracles, When He doesn't. Reason comes first. The mind comes first.

I do not want to force anyone to believe. I assume you are not to the point of changing your mind. Maybe I am wrong. I don't know. I am not God to prove anything to you. And not even God can not do that, If you do not want to believe in Him. I do not know what your predestined path is. I only know what you have said this week.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 1:26:28 AM
anonthegreat wrote:

First of all, I do not believe in doom and gloom, And I assumed you knew that. I listed 28 Bible paradigms that need changing, And I only listed part of them.

Secondly, If you said you want to believe the Bible, But it has been grossly misunderstood by the theologians, Then I would proceed with lots of evidence that you can see, Not my personal experiences, Such as the Bosnia pyramids. That just proves about the ETs, Not about God. But there is evidence like that to prove the Yahweh experience in the Bible happened. But it is not to be used to force anyone to believe in Him that is an atheist. People need to believe Him because His ideas are better that any other, And the physical evidence is icing on the cake. It is not the cake.

I do not want to go into my experiences, Because that cannot be real to you, No matter what I way. I do not believe in testimonies. People believe in the 12 apostle testimony. But they made the huge mistake of putting the Bible first and money second, When the reverse it true. Therefore, Believers do not read Matt 5-7 (Sermon on the Mount) to comprehend the foundation of translation principles because they are more interested in the miracles, Assuming that God wants to convert us by miracles, When He doesn't. Reason comes first. The mind comes first.

I do not want to force anyone to believe. I assume you are not to the point of changing your mind. Maybe I am wrong. I don't know. I am not God to prove anything to you. And not even God can not do that, If you do not want to believe in Him. I do not know what your predestined path is. I only know what you have said this week.

What we are interested in is your dabbling in the occult especially reptilian ETs trapped under earth's strata and operating in the underworld.

Here you admitted you are a cult follower:
" I don't have a problem talking about the occult. It causes no fear in me. It is a religion set up by the black grace power of Yahweh. One can argue that the occult has it right and the Bible has it wrong. Fine. We need to contrast the core ideas, And unfortunately, The top guys never reveal what is going on at the bottom levels. The bottom only see the money benefits, And they do not care where the money came from. You can start by stop pretending to be a scholar. "
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 3:21:32 AM
Harikrish, No. You are playing stupid. I invited you to talk about your occult beliefs based on your views that God spied on Adam and Eve having sex, And they did want to be seen any more having sex, So they hid. What a dumb idea! Why are you twisting it around? Because you don't believe it. Your true heart was revealed.

If you don't want to talk about your occult beliefs hiding behind being a Christian persona, No problem. But because you cannot be honest about your beliefs, You falsely accuse me of something I did not say. Keep playing stupid. Everyone knows what I believe. I believe in sheep ideas not goat ideas.

The goats hide everything from outsiders and act stupid. Remember the idea? Wolves in sheep's clothing. You are a good example!

It works for the wolves, And that is why they do it. But it is too obvious now at the top in public. The wolves took over America so why shouldn't you believe in the dumb ideas. They took over Europe and China so why shouldn't they believe in the power that is earned by lying to outsiders, And pretty much the whole world. Any idea works if a person has the money supply based on a fraud, Even the dumb Big Bang or flat earth theories. All they need is the money levers, And they have had the money supply in America since 1913.

But, Because the money is based on a fraud, The money systems can be changed in a flash, And the power of the insiders ends based on truth, Which is the same system that Christ, Rome, And England used until the international bankers hijacked all three systems. They are experts at lying to make money. Be prepared, Because when Yahweh sets up the true system and exposes the accounting fraud, Then the power of lying and deception will also disappear, Just like Daniel says. The satanic lying has been going on for 6, 000 years. Ra has been lying for 150, 000 years. Time is up. Yahweh tells the truth.

Your ideas are foolish, And the way you responded to the Mormon proofs from Yahweh prove Lucifer is wrong, Flushing out your true hand. All you will ever get is a temporary high illusion. It's about reckless power and selfish black grace of Yahweh, Not the white grace that Yahushua walked in. It is proven by the pentagram test I gave you. Did you do it? The power is from Yahweh. The ideas are from Lucifer.

By the way, The white grace has much more powerful than the black grace because a person does not have to lie to steal the power from someone else. You must have had a great time in your wicked mind of stealing power, Feeding off the insecurities of Christians and destroying this board. You are a bully and pretender in your "awe" that you brag about.

You will reap what you sow when you are alone all by yourself. The emotions will crash unless you can put down someone else to exalt yourself. Keep finding someone you can feed off, For that is what you do. Always getting hungry, Are you? Always emotionally thirsty? Christ can give you water to drink that you will never thirst again. The spring of water is much better where I am at in the first heaven. No religions are needed, Including the occult insider religions.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 4:19:52 AM
anonthegreat wrote:

First of all, I do not believe in doom and gloom, . . . . . . . . .

You do. . . . . . . . .
(". . . . . . . . To you to prepare you for what is coming soon. . . . . . . . Either way, You will still be resurrected to live forever. ")

If that isn't prophesying doom and gloom and measuring up to an afterlife then what is?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 6:05:40 AM
You do. . . . . . . . .
(". . . . . . . . To you to prepare you for what is coming soon. . . . . . . . Either way, You will still be resurrected to live forever. ")

If that isn't prophesying doom and gloom and measuring up to an afterlife then what is?

Ok. Doom and gloom is 100% true for our thoughts. I agree. Good point. Our minds will be cleansed of all evil ideas and feelings by force in the resurrection as Satan is burned out of us if we are not translated by repentance, But the resurrection will be painless, I assume. It just depends on how badly we want to know good and evil in eternity.

But everyone else preaches gloom and doom on our bodies. I don't. I do not want to force change by the evidence, For that can be painful if a person is not ready for changing their thoughts of eternity. I want to reason with the ideas, And then if anyone wants the stronger physical evidence, We can discuss it. It is just like the population growth evidence. I did not share it without your agreement. Math does not lie. The conclusions are rationally true based on assumptions that are indisputable.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 3:45:58 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, No. You are playing stupid. I invited you to talk about your occult beliefs based on your views that God spied on Adam and Eve having sex, And they did want to be seen any more having sex, So they hid. What a dumb idea! Why are you twisting it around? Because you don't believe it. Your true heart was revealed.

If you don't want to talk about your occult beliefs hiding behind being a Christian persona, No problem. But because you cannot be honest about your beliefs, You falsely accuse me of something I did not say. Keep playing stupid. Everyone knows what I believe. I believe in sheep ideas not goat ideas.

The goats hide everything from outsiders and act stupid. Remember the idea? Wolves in sheep's clothing. You are a good example!

It works for the wolves, And that is why they do it. But it is too obvious now at the top in public. The wolves took over America so why shouldn't you believe in the dumb ideas. They took over Europe and China so why shouldn't they believe in the power that is earned by lying to outsiders, And pretty much the whole world. Any idea works if a person has the money supply based on a fraud, Even the dumb Big Bang or flat earth theories. All they need is the money levers, And they have had the money supply in America since 1913.

But, Because the money is based on a fraud, The money systems can be changed in a flash, And the power of the insiders ends based on truth, Which is the same system that Christ, Rome, And England used until the international bankers hijacked all three systems. They are experts at lying to make money. Be prepared, Because when Yahweh sets up the true system and exposes the accounting fraud, Then the power of lying and deception will also disappear, Just like Daniel says. The satanic lying has been going on for 6, 000 years. Ra has been lying for 150, 000 years. Time is up. Yahweh tells the truth.

Your ideas are foolish, And the way you responded to the Mormon proofs from Yahweh prove Lucifer is wrong, Flushing out your true hand. All you will ever get is a temporary high illusion. It's about reckless power and selfish black grace of Yahweh, Not the white grace that Yahushua walked in. It is proven by the pentagram test I gave you. Did you do it? The power is from Yahweh. The ideas are from Lucifer.

By the way, The white grace has much more powerful than the black grace because a person does not have to lie to steal the power from someone else. You must have had a great time in your wicked mind of stealing power, Feeding off the insecurities of Christians and destroying this board. You are a bully and pretender in your "awe" that you brag about.

You will reap what you sow when you are alone all by yourself. The emotions will crash unless you can put down someone else to exalt yourself. Keep finding someone you can feed off, For that is what you do. Always getting hungry, Are you? Always emotionally thirsty? Christ can give you water to drink that you will never thirst again. The spring of water is much better where I am at in the first heaven. No religions are needed, Including the occult insider religions.

The scriptures tell us God was angry with Adam and Eve because they hid their naked bodies from him. He enjoyed watching their naked bodies and now that pleasure was being denied to him.

Genesis When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, And also desirable for gaining wisdom, She took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, Who was with her, And he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, And they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, And they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you? "

10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, And I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid. "

11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from? "

We know God eventually lost control and gang raped the Virgin Mary in her sleep.

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.