Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

A Dilema For Theists

Willows
Posts: 11,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 12:11:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
dsjpk5
Posts: 5,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 1:47:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows said:

As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
----------

Fortunately for me, My Catholic faith allows for atheists possibly going to Heaven if their atheism was based on ignorance of what the Church actually teaches. I'm amazed at the number of Catholics who really have no idea what the Church teaches.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,381
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 3:00:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
dsjpk5 wrote:
Willows said:

As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
----------

Fortunately for me, My Catholic faith allows for atheists possibly going to Heaven if their atheism was based on ignorance of what the Church actually teaches. I'm amazed at the number of Catholics who really have no idea what the Church teaches.

The Catholic pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
Willows
Posts: 11,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 10:45:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
dsjpk5 wrote:
Willows said:

As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
----------

Fortunately for me, My Catholic faith allows for atheists possibly going to Heaven if their atheism was based on ignorance of what the Church actually teaches. I'm amazed at the number of Catholics who really have no idea what the Church teaches.

I think that it is indicative of many churches that a great percentage of members give no more than lip service to their faith.
For example, A recent census in Australia revealed that less than 14% of Catholics regularly attend church.
dsjpk5
Posts: 5,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 3:00:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Already debunked, Hairy.

dsjpk5 wrote:
Willows said:

As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
----------

Fortunately for me, My Catholic faith allows for atheists possibly going to Heaven if their atheism was based on ignorance of what the Church actually teaches. I'm amazed at the number of Catholics who really have no idea what the Church teaches.

The Catholic pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 6:04:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Catholic pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.


Who cares what the Catholic Church or the Popes teachings say? Yahushua (Jesus) said:

Therefore I say to you, Every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, But the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, It will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, It will not be forgiven him, Either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt 12:31-32)

No one says the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil anymore. The narrative has changed. Satanists claim Jesus misuses the power of the Creator by trickery and deceit. Therefore, No one is going to hell fire today to be destroyed (not tortured) in like scribes and Pharisees are. Their spirit orbs will survive the destruction of body and soul.

The post reveals the Pope is trying to change the narrative of the cross, So that when the ETs show up, Then mindless Catholics will believe the ET-Hinduism beliefs are true, But modified by the ETs because the ideas have been corrupted by man after 4, 000 years. Just look how the Satanists are molding the narrative to prepare for the ET disclosure. There are just as many Hindus as there ae Catholics. Both religions turn people into slaves.

I do not condemn or blame Catholics for anything, But they need to know that the Catholic Church is going to switch to ET Hinduism, At least, That is what they currently think. The idea of the anti-Christ dictator coming out of Catholicism is a mental decoy to hide the ETs because the anti-Christ spirit existed in John's day. They are liars to hide the truth from the public, But not from the high-level insiders who know about the ETs:

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, Which you have heard was coming, And is now already in the world. (1 John 4:3)

For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. (2 John 1:7)

The antichrist spirit denies Christ was born as a mortal man with Adam's soul and grew up in the flesh as a normal man and became the Son of God at His baptism. Anyone who teaches the magic wand of the atonement forgiveness without repentance is an antichrist spirit. Harikris is of the antichrist spirit and needs repentance and renewing of the mind in the truth:

And do not be conformed to this world, But be transformed by the renewing of your mind, That you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Rom 12:2)

The idea that Christ was Adam's reincarnated soul is here:

And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being. " The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. (1 Cor 15: 45)

Adam's Satan created in His soul did not want to go through the pain of the cross. Yahushua (Jesus) had not reached worthiness of translation until He sweat blood in the Garden of Gethsemane to resist Adam's dragon in Him to do God's will. He actually overcame Adam's soul pretty quickly, Since He was the son of God for a little under two years. The Satanists screwed with the text to create the narrative of three Passovers during His ministry instead of only two. He died when He was 32 not 33. It contrast grace 5 vs works-based 6 salvation. Yahweh gives the Satanists power in the Masonic number 33 to feel confident they are right about Christ, When they are not:

For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, Lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to blood, Striving against sin. (Heb 12:3-4)

By passing the test, Yahweh gave the Son power to will His death. The Romans did not kill Him and could ever kill him. He said, "It is finished" and died by willpower. That is the message of the power of the cross that never failed. The Satanists have slowly changed the message over 2, 000 years with an antichrist spirit, And now they plan to change the narrative again as a dismal failure of the cross is used to receive the ET flavor of Hinduism. You have the evidence right in front of your eyes. Study the history of the original Hinduism. Study the new narratives coming from the Pope.

By the way, The Hindus teach people philosophies existing inside the earth because that is where they came from. But once Yahweh confused the languages at the tower of Babel, They were not permitted to return to prevent contaminating the inner earth language. So they traveled to India, .

Many different races went all over the planet, Including the Americas. It was one land mass.

Then the Lord divided the earth in the days of Peleg, Perhaps over 50 to 75 years. Everyone watched the mountains grow very slowly over time as the continents shifted around at a snail's pace.

At the time, The occult believed in the Creator's power. So did Abraham and Israel. But they had different philosophies in how the Creator wanted to be worshipped. Either way, He was worshipped. Do we want to have sex and be sterile in eternity or raise children forever? That is the dividing line in eternity. Whatever we choose to want, That is what we will get in eternity. No condemnation by Yahweh for the different spirit-orb choices. He will be worshipped either way.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,381
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 4:21:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
dsjpk5 wrote:
Already debunked, Hairy.

Jesus's life was a failure. He was unemployed, He never married and he hung around with unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus.

Jesus's mission was a failure. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified. He blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Now Jesus lives in his father's house and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Jesus said if you saw him you saw God.
John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

But scriptures tell us Jesus was despised and was grotesque to look at.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.


dsjpk5 wrote:
Willows said:

As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
----------

Fortunately for me, My Catholic faith allows for atheists possibly going to Heaven if their atheism was based on ignorance of what the Church actually teaches. I'm amazed at the number of Catholics who really have no idea what the Church teaches.

The Catholic pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 12:16:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?

You must be getting bored - because you are repeating the same old questions which have been answered.

Willow, I am sorry you have been treated so badly by the organisations you have been involved with. I doubt that by leaving them you have been treated any better by others. Still that is a matter for yourself.

I accept that Christian organisations are often seen as hypocrites. They say one thing and do another. They don't always practise what they preach. Yet this is not mutually exclusive to the church. Yet, Sadly, When the church does act hypocritically, It demonstrates its weakness. It should not do so - because it is attempting to have a higher moral code.

The scenario you painted above is an example of hypocrisy. Telling anyone that an atheist is going to heaven is not only a lie but it is a bad witness and furthermore it is an attempt to give false hope and comfort to people. This might be understandable in the circumstances but it is unhelpful and hypocritical.

Yet, I am not sure that your question is really about the hypocritical actions that some Christians do to try and bring some kind of comfort to a grieving parent. It is more about the question of how can Christians be happy in heaven knowing their atheist children are suffering torment eternally in Hell? And the question is a fair one and a difficult one.
Do Christians remember their loved ones in heaven? I would say yes. Will their demise bring sadness? I would think so. Yet we are also told that in heaven our tears will be wiped away. How can this apparent contradiction be resolved? I am not sure it can be while we live on this earth. Yet we know heaven is a place far better than here. Will it be that we forget our loved ones forever? I doubt it. After all, We will retain our memories - if we forget our sins, Then we won't appreciate our grace or forgiveness.

I used to take the idea that perhaps in heaven, God will make me aware of how sinful sin is - and I am sure it will be the case. However I used to make this an excuse of why I would be happy in heaven when I remembered athiests in Hell. They deserved it. Would I be unhappy if I saw a pedaphile be tormented in hell? Probably not - but if it were my son? Perhaps my view would change.

I think the answer to this question is complex. Even athiests have to grapple with the question even if they don't believe in heaven or hell. Are they happy to see people rot in prison? Being raped etc or tortured? Or do they think they should all be let out on the street to continue their wicked ways? The difference between athiests and theists is in the length of the consequence - otherwise - the same questions have to be addressed.

I don t know how I will be able to not to have tears in heaven - yet I know I will be with Jesus. I know he will wipe away my tears and give me true joy. How this will occur - I do not know - but I trust him.
Willows
Posts: 11,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 10:07:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?

You must be getting bored - because you are repeating the same old questions which have been answered.

Willow, I am sorry you have been treated so badly by the organisations you have been involved with. I doubt that by leaving them you have been treated any better by others. Still that is a matter for yourself.

I accept that Christian organisations are often seen as hypocrites. They say one thing and do another. They don't always practise what they preach. Yet this is not mutually exclusive to the church. Yet, Sadly, When the church does act hypocritically, It demonstrates its weakness. It should not do so - because it is attempting to have a higher moral code.

The scenario you painted above is an example of hypocrisy. Telling anyone that an atheist is going to heaven is not only a lie but it is a bad witness and furthermore it is an attempt to give false hope and comfort to people. This might be understandable in the circumstances but it is unhelpful and hypocritical.

Yet, I am not sure that your question is really about the hypocritical actions that some Christians do to try and bring some kind of comfort to a grieving parent. It is more about the question of how can Christians be happy in heaven knowing their atheist children are suffering torment eternally in Hell? And the question is a fair one and a difficult one.
Do Christians remember their loved ones in heaven? I would say yes. Will their demise bring sadness? I would think so. Yet we are also told that in heaven our tears will be wiped away. How can this apparent contradiction be resolved? I am not sure it can be while we live on this earth. Yet we know heaven is a place far better than here. Will it be that we forget our loved ones forever? I doubt it. After all, We will retain our memories - if we forget our sins, Then we won't appreciate our grace or forgiveness.

I used to take the idea that perhaps in heaven, God will make me aware of how sinful sin is - and I am sure it will be the case. However I used to make this an excuse of why I would be happy in heaven when I remembered athiests in Hell. They deserved it. Would I be unhappy if I saw a pedaphile be tormented in hell? Probably not - but if it were my son? Perhaps my view would change.

I think the answer to this question is complex. Even athiests have to grapple with the question even if they don't believe in heaven or hell. Are they happy to see people rot in prison? Being raped etc or tortured? Or do they think they should all be let out on the street to continue their wicked ways? The difference between athiests and theists is in the length of the consequence - otherwise - the same questions have to be addressed.

I don t know how I will be able to not to have tears in heaven - yet I know I will be with Jesus. I know he will wipe away my tears and give me true joy. How this will occur - I do not know - but I trust him.

The thread is merely hypothetical anyway since there are no such things as heaven and hell.
My intention is to make theists aware of the complete absurdity and self-centered concept of an afterlife.
dsjpk5
Posts: 5,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 9:59:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Already debunked, Hairbrush.

dsjpk5 wrote:
Already debunked, Hairy.

Jesus's life was a failure. He was unemployed, He never married and he hung around with unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus.

Jesus's mission was a failure. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified. He blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Now Jesus lives in his father's house and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Jesus said if you saw him you saw God.
John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

But scriptures tell us Jesus was despised and was grotesque to look at.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.


dsjpk5 wrote:
Willows said:

As a theist, Say a Christian, How would you deal with the following scenario?

You have an adult son who you love dearly even though he has left the Church and declared himself to be an atheist.

He is suddenly killed in a road accident.

Your kindly Church brethren console you by saying that your son will be waiting in Heaven where you will be reunited when you come to pass.

However, According to your belief, Your son won't be going to Heaven, Will he? In fact, He will be going to Hell for eternal punishment and torture.

How do you cope with the fact that you will be going to Heaven for eternity whilst knowing that your own son is down below suffering eternal damnation?

How could you possibly enjoy your afterlife or even live with yourself in the afterlife?
----------

Fortunately for me, My Catholic faith allows for atheists possibly going to Heaven if their atheism was based on ignorance of what the Church actually teaches. I'm amazed at the number of Catholics who really have no idea what the Church teaches.

The Catholic pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 12:20:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Trade Secret,

We agree the grace of God is awesome, And I agree that even faith is a gift from God by His grace. I know I hit you over you head by sharing the truth that the Trinity is from the occult. But I also showed you scripture Yahweh's will was for it to happen, And gave us the scripture in the prophet to prove it. I sense you do not believe resurrected beings forget their past lives, Even though Christ forgot Mary, But then His memory was restored. Christ was worthy of translation after sweating blood at Gethsemane to resist sin and nobody could kill Him. He could have called down angels to save Him from the cross and avoid the pain, But He did not, Demonstrating how much power He has.

If you do not want to forget anyone, Then you have the desire of Abraham to be translated. All of you memories ae restored all the way back to a spirit orb when you were created, Who received his desire from meeting Melchizedek, A translated man. If you don't care about that blessing by grace, Then it doesn't matter. Whether you are going to be translated or not in this life, We don't know, But in the third temple era, Your wife and children today may be reincarnated as part of your family, And then all of you will remember your past lives together and all of the people you have ever met, Both translated and resurrected.

It is a fantastic blessing by grace, But unfortunately, No one knows who is predestinated to receive that blessing. But if we are resurrected, It is a totally new life in a new covenant, And we won't remember anything. It depends on what your spirit orb wanted before it was born.

Reincarnation is I also hit you with a 2x4. It is true, But only the light can rearrange all the ideas in your heart by grace. I cannot do that. I am not Yahweh. But He can.

The book of Revelation and 7 tests take time to accomplish. We keep overcoming until we enter the first heaven and walk in the light But we don't have to. We can die and be resurrected with less light, And we won't know our past life. We be happy with whatever light and responsibility we chose before our first incarnation.

Being resurrected into third heaven is not like mortality, And their will be no tears or wiping of tears. Also, The scripture about tears is from the book of revelation and is only instructions in how to be translated as a mortal into immortality, So the tears are wiped away as the bride comes out of heaven. It is His bride, Not his wife yet. That marriage is consummated by physical sex after the resurrection with resurrected beings. The tears are wiped away because no one can remember their sins and pain to be unhappy. As a translated being, The past is knowledge of sin in the spirit to know God and everyone, And we see how happy everyone is, Even if we have the knowledge of the past, And they don't. We have repented and are forgiven by overcoming Satan's ideas and the fallen sons of God, And Christ did not rip the bad ideas out of our hearts by resurrection power as a thief in the night.

As a translated being watching the pain that sin causes in mortality, Like Yahushua (Jesus wept). All pain is swept away in the resurrection. The scripture is about translated immortals having to live on earth before the resurrection.

Probably the most confusing idea on earth is eternal torment in fire that was added to the book of revelation chapter 20. The great white throne of judgement is the white grace of God, Which includes the rainbow colors that have meaning: Love, Faith, Will of God, Life, Truth, Double truth, And equal integration or perfect balance of love and truth. Works is not included in white grace. Using the rainbow covenant, God will throw all works-based ideas pertaining to eternity into a lake of fire and destroy them before we can be translated, The flow of logic makes very rational sense that the eternal torment idea is out of place because work-based ideas do not suffer forever. They are destroyed by the Word of God and His white grace.

We need maturity by covering our bodies when we repent and throw out the atonement idea added by the Catholic Church. Yahushua rides a hours with sword in his mouth. The entire book of revelation is symbolic of ideas, It is clear the sentence about suffering forever was added. There was a discussion about the scribes using their lying pen in Jeremiah 8:8. Corruption of the original text is infrequent, But this is a good example where the scribes lied.

All the parables of Christ are about the kingdom of God within us, Even Matthew 24. The prophecy is not about Christ's physical Second Coming or physical persecution. It is about the battles inside the heart. It is true, The apostle's asked him about fleshly outer kingdom of God and end of the age, But Yahushua (Jesus), True to form, Just shows us how limited the apostles were in knowledge, And answers their questions by the far more important inner kingdom, Revealing the ignorance of the apostles, Like He always does before Pentecost.

The destruction of the temple means the destruction of the flesh to receive a new spiritual body from Yahweh by believing the ideas needed to be translated. The ideas are similar to the Book of Revelation and cannot be understood by the word atonement. It needs to be removed from our spirits and be replaced with "covering" to repent of bad ideas and renew our minds.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,381
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 4:31:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Trade Secret,

We agree the grace of God is awesome, And I agree that even faith is a gift from God by His grace. I know I hit you over you head by sharing the truth that the Trinity is from the occult. But I also showed you scripture Yahweh's will was for it to happen, And gave us the scripture in the prophet to prove it. I sense you do not believe resurrected beings forget their past lives, Even though Christ forgot Mary, But then His memory was restored. Christ was worthy of translation after sweating blood at Gethsemane to resist sin and nobody could kill Him. He could have called down angels to save Him from the cross and avoid the pain, But He did not, Demonstrating how much power He has.

If you do not want to forget anyone, Then you have the desire of Abraham to be translated. All of you memories ae restored all the way back to a spirit orb when you were created, Who received his desire from meeting Melchizedek, A translated man. If you don't care about that blessing by grace, Then it doesn't matter. Whether you are going to be translated or not in this life, We don't know, But in the third temple era, Your wife and children today may be reincarnated as part of your family, And then all of you will remember your past lives together and all of the people you have ever met, Both translated and resurrected.

It is a fantastic blessing by grace, But unfortunately, No one knows who is predestinated to receive that blessing. But if we are resurrected, It is a totally new life in a new covenant, And we won't remember anything. It depends on what your spirit orb wanted before it was born.

Reincarnation is I also hit you with a 2x4. It is true, But only the light can rearrange all the ideas in your heart by grace. I cannot do that. I am not Yahweh. But He can.

The book of Revelation and 7 tests take time to accomplish. We keep overcoming until we enter the first heaven and walk in the light But we don't have to. We can die and be resurrected with less light, And we won't know our past life. We be happy with whatever light and responsibility we chose before our first incarnation.

Being resurrected into third heaven is not like mortality, And their will be no tears or wiping of tears. Also, The scripture about tears is from the book of revelation and is only instructions in how to be translated as a mortal into immortality, So the tears are wiped away as the bride comes out of heaven. It is His bride, Not his wife yet. That marriage is consummated by physical sex after the resurrection with resurrected beings. The tears are wiped away because no one can remember their sins and pain to be unhappy. As a translated being, The past is knowledge of sin in the spirit to know God and everyone, And we see how happy everyone is, Even if we have the knowledge of the past, And they don't. We have repented and are forgiven by overcoming Satan's ideas and the fallen sons of God, And Christ did not rip the bad ideas out of our hearts by resurrection power as a thief in the night.

As a translated being watching the pain that sin causes in mortality, Like Yahushua (Jesus wept). All pain is swept away in the resurrection. The scripture is about translated immortals having to live on earth before the resurrection.

Probably the most confusing idea on earth is eternal torment in fire that was added to the book of revelation chapter 20. The great white throne of judgement is the white grace of God, Which includes the rainbow colors that have meaning: Love, Faith, Will of God, Life, Truth, Double truth, And equal integration or perfect balance of love and truth. Works is not included in white grace. Using the rainbow covenant, God will throw all works-based ideas pertaining to eternity into a lake of fire and destroy them before we can be translated, The flow of logic makes very rational sense that the eternal torment idea is out of place because work-based ideas do not suffer forever. They are destroyed by the Word of God and His white grace.

We need maturity by covering our bodies when we repent and throw out the atonement idea added by the Catholic Church. Yahushua rides a hours with sword in his mouth. The entire book of revelation is symbolic of ideas, It is clear the sentence about suffering forever was added. There was a discussion about the scribes using their lying pen in Jeremiah 8:8. Corruption of the original text is infrequent, But this is a good example where the scribes lied.

All the parables of Christ are about the kingdom of God within us, Even Matthew 24. The prophecy is not about Christ's physical Second Coming or physical persecution. It is about the battles inside the heart. It is true, The apostle's asked him about fleshly outer kingdom of God and end of the age, But Yahushua (Jesus), True to form, Just shows us how limited the apostles were in knowledge, And answers their questions by the far more important inner kingdom, Revealing the ignorance of the apostles, Like He always does before Pentecost.

The destruction of the temple means the destruction of the flesh to receive a new spiritual body from Yahweh by believing the ideas needed to be translated. The ideas are similar to the Book of Revelation and cannot be understood by the word atonement. It needs to be removed from our spirits and be replaced with "covering" to repent of bad ideas and renew our minds.

All the characters in the bible who were resurrected Elijah, Moses, Lazarus and Jesus were fully recognizable and showed no loss of memory of their past. They went on to do what they did in their past lives. Eve Jesus vowed to continue his work in heaven until his return. Read the bible you mutt.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.