Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Why I Believe The Bible II

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 5:00:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, And I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made. (Gen 7:4)

The terminology "face of the earth" is used over 50 times in the Bible. It implies someone also lives under the earth. He could just say "on the earth".

After the flood, The ETs knew the genetics had gone out of control as the immortal sons of God created giants by ET genetics. The ETs inside the earth repented after the flood, And they stopped making giants on the face of the earth, Although the genes within man still created Goliath and other giants, But it was not planned by the ETs.
Before the flood, The giants took over outer earth by violence to control the ETs

The following verse is mistranslated:

Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful [by ET genetic engineering to please the men]; and they took [plural] wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen 6:1-2)

This verse is very problematic. One word H120 in Strong's concordance is translated, "Now it came to pass, When men" because it means "men". The word "multiply" should be translated "many" like it is elsewhere in the Bible. "Many" is the first definition in Strong's concordance. The verse should be translated as follows:

Many men were on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful [by ET genetics]; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen 6:1-2)

That one fraudulent translation hides so many ideas, It is unbelievable! The genetic reengineer is clear with the beautiful women, For that is one of the characteristics of ET women without visions from Yahweh showing us their hearts and protecting inner earth from outer earth, Such as reptilians or greys. They all look human. The women are beautiful and enticed the sons of God out of the Garden of Eden to marry them to do genetic experiments to control eternal life.

Remember, The many races on earth came from other planets and genetic manipulation, Not from the tower of Babel. Therefore, The Bible confuses us deliberately to hide the ETs. Look up the Hebrew yourself. The Bible in the original language records the ETs on earth, And the beautiful women were not the children of Adam alone. Why did they deliberately mistranslate it? Because Adam's children co-mingled with the ETs and Satanists, Such as Cain who killed his brother, Able, To join the secret society to worship Lucifer, Which was a tiny secret part of the population. Ra created the Lucifer persona to deceive Adam and Eve and the sons of God to improve his genetic projects, Just like it is today. Yahushua (Jesus) describes them in His day:

That on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, From the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, Son of Berechiah, Whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. (Matt 23:35)

But the intelligent people who hear the theologians and read the Bible just say, "screw the Bible, " by concluding it is full of mythical stories because we know genetics and evolution is true; therefore, The Bible is a forced "myth" by logic so the people can remain intellectually honest. However, When the ETs disclose themselves, The Bible writes about them and the Satanists! The translators at the top were instructed to hide them in 1611, And Yahweh gave them the power to do it! But He did not give them the power to change the original Hebrew; therefore, We can plainly see the fraud.

The other genetic anomaly in the Bible are the giants, And we have the skeletons to prove they existed in history. However, We are told that all of us came from Adam and Eve, And yet, The giants pop out of nowhere and many races on earth just miraculously happened. Therefore, Those at the top create outlandish theories that the races, Giants, And beautiful women all magically happened on its own after 4, 000 years ago without any ETs. Are we that stupid to believe whatever narratives the powers that be want to tell us? Fortunately, Less people are believing the Biblical theologians and clearing their minds of the cobwebs of the elite narratives as our knowledge increases of the genetics, ETs, And the origins of the many races.

That being said, Let's continue in the Bible:

There were *GIANTS* [by ET genetic engineering--a mistake] on the earth in those days, And also afterward, When the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, Men of renown. (Gen 6:4)

The immortal sons of God are the immortal children of Adam and Eve born in the Garden of Eden. The world did not fall into mortality like the theologians teach. The valid evidence suggests the mortal earth appeared at our frequency 200, 000 years ago. The evolved physical life of plants and animals were transferred to earth from other mortal planets 200, 000 years ago.

The mortal ETs with their advanced technology were transferred 150, 000 years ago. The earth was prepared for them to prove Yahweh is lying by doing genetic reengineering projects, Which they had been working on before they were safely transported to earth through the lethal Van Allen radiation belts by Yahweh's supernatural power. They ETs did not plan it. It happened as a surprise. They did not fly here in space ships.

Adam and Eve were sent here 8, 000 years ago and birthed many immortal sons and daughters of God over 2, 000 years, And then they fell 6, 000 years ago. Adam gave Eve a new "mortal" name:

And Adam called his wife"s name Eve, Because she was the mother of all living. (Gen 3:20)

Her name honors all the immortal living sons and daughters her immortal body created. As a mortal, All of her children would die. Adam and Eve could not rejoin their immortal children, But the immortal Garden of Eden, A protected dome of light, Remained off limits:

Then the Lord God said, "Behold, The man has become like one of Us, To know good and evil. And now, Lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, And eat, And live forever"" therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, And a flaming sword which turned every way, To guard the way to the tree of life. (Gen 3:22-24)

Like Jeremiah and us, Adam and Eve both agreed to their paths as souls before they were born to know good and evil to become like Yahweh Elohim:

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations. (Jer 1:5)

Adam and Eve fell so that Christ could be born mortal to demonstrate to the world that Yahweh has more power than Lucifer; and the genetic projects of the ETs are futile. The stupid ideas of the atonement and definitions of sin cloud and blind our minds from what Yahweh is really doing. God did not want Adam to take the magic fruit to become immortal, Proving He does not believe in magic wand salvation. He expects of to know good and evil and repent and be translated or resurrected to freely love Him by choice and not be robots or slaves.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 7:23:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For those who have studied Mormonism, There are three predominant themes in its belief systems. First, Is plural marriage. Second, Is the major character in the Book of Mormon called "Nephi". Third, Is to establish credibility of Mormonism. Joseph Smith, Oliver Cowdery and other witnesses were visited by heroes of old or men of renown from the time of the Bible, Such as Peter, James, John, Elijah, And John the Baptists.

To provide rational evidence from the Bible, The same ideas are in Genesis 6 to tell us the fallen sons of God deceive us with Mormonism:

1. Plural Marriage:
Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen 6:1-2 NKJV)

2. Nephi and men of renown or heroes:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days"and also afterward"when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, Men of renown. (Gen 6:4 NIV)

In Hebrew, "im" is plural for Nephi, Who is the major character in the Book of Mormon. The translators added an "l" to avoid weird grammar (Nephiim). The double ii is not in the Bible anywhere. The occult power of Yahweh only works when the truth is revealed in plain sight for us to see it. Yahweh directed them to use the name Nephi for us or they could not create Mormonism. They love Yahweh's occult power.

As mentioned, Mormonism was created by Yahweh as a poster child to demonstrate the philosophy of Lucifer in their Mormon revelations and how He uses His occult power by faith using outward appearances by outward focus. The LDS Church is rich and powerful but has many really stupid ideas in its revelations.

The evidence is overwhelming from Yahweh to easily make the right conclusions from studying Mormonism's evolution from the 1820s.

First, Yahweh created the Holy Land just the opposite of Utah. In Utah, The Great Salt Lake is North of the fresh water lake. In the Holy Land, The salt sea is in the South. The Nephilim or sons of God twist the Bible upside down. Fresh water needs to be in the North to represent the eternal word of God. The salt sea in the south to represent assumptions of mortality from man and the fallen sons of God. Utah is twisted.

Second, To sell the Mormon narrative, Perhaps you have heard of the miracle of the sea gulls saving the Mormons pioneers by carrying the crickets and barfing them up in the Great Salt Lake and returning for more. It was a miracle to teach the world that God was going to change the LDS Church from its occults roots of Joseph Smith. The crickets are the occult roots, And God has been slowly moving the LDS Church away from its occult ideas. It is going towards the Bible by focusing it attention on profession jobs and education instead of the occult theology of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. They removed the death penalties of the occult from the Masonic symbols in the Mormon temple ceremony. It is not the same church that Joseph Smith started. In the future, It will dump the Book of Mormon, But retain the Bible. Read the Bible and other events and evidences. It is the rational conclusion when the ETs show up.

Third, Paul wrote about these messengers that have appeared to mortals to deceive them about the gospel from the time of Adam and Eve:

But even if we, Or an angel from heaven, Preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, Let him be accursed. As we have said before, So now I say again, If anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, Let him be accursed. (Gal 1:8-9)

The curse is the curse of physical death in Malachi. Everyone just assumes we all curded and must die physically, BUT WE DON'T:

And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse. " (Mal 4:6)

The life, Death, And resurrection of Christ is about overcoming physical death by translation or the resurrection. He has given us the Mormon Church to look into the mind of Lucifer and the fallen sons of God to put together the Bible puzzle and ETs.

Had Jesus not demonstrated Yahweh's power over death and life, The earth would have been struck with the curse of death by not having evidence to repent and live by blood of Christ, Or more specifically, The life of Christ and what was in His mind as words of Spirit and Life.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 7:56:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, And I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made. (Gen 7:4)

The terminology "face of the earth" is used over 50 times in the Bible. It implies someone also lives under the earth. He could just say "on the earth".

After the flood, The ETs knew the genetics had gone out of control as the immortal sons of God created giants by ET genetics. The ETs inside the earth repented after the flood, And they stopped making giants on the face of the earth, Although the genes within man still created Goliath and other giants, But it was not planned by the ETs.
Before the flood, The giants took over outer earth by violence to control the ETs

The following verse is mistranslated:

Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful [by ET genetic engineering to please the men]; and they took [plural] wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen 6:1-2)

This verse is very problematic. One word H120 in Strong's concordance is translated, "Now it came to pass, When men" because it means "men". The word "multiply" should be translated "many" like it is elsewhere in the Bible. "Many" is the first definition in Strong's concordance. The verse should be translated as follows:

Many men were on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful [by ET genetics]; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen 6:1-2)

That one fraudulent translation hides so many ideas, It is unbelievable! The genetic reengineer is clear with the beautiful women, For that is one of the characteristics of ET women without visions from Yahweh showing us their hearts and protecting inner earth from outer earth, Such as reptilians or greys. They all look human. The women are beautiful and enticed the sons of God out of the Garden of Eden to marry them to do genetic experiments to control eternal life.

Remember, The many races on earth came from other planets and genetic manipulation, Not from the tower of Babel. Therefore, The Bible confuses us deliberately to hide the ETs. Look up the Hebrew yourself. The Bible in the original language records the ETs on earth, And the beautiful women were not the children of Adam alone. Why did they deliberately mistranslate it? Because Adam's children co-mingled with the ETs and Satanists, Such as Cain who killed his brother, Able, To join the secret society to worship Lucifer, Which was a tiny secret part of the population. Ra created the Lucifer persona to deceive Adam and Eve and the sons of God to improve his genetic projects, Just like it is today. Yahushua (Jesus) describes them in His day:

That on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, From the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, Son of Berechiah, Whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. (Matt 23:35)

But the intelligent people who hear the theologians and read the Bible just say, "screw the Bible, " by concluding it is full of mythical stories because we know genetics and evolution is true; therefore, The Bible is a forced "myth" by logic so the people can remain intellectually honest. However, When the ETs disclose themselves, The Bible writes about them and the Satanists! The translators at the top were instructed to hide them in 1611, And Yahweh gave them the power to do it! But He did not give them the power to change the original Hebrew; therefore, We can plainly see the fraud.

The other genetic anomaly in the Bible are the giants, And we have the skeletons to prove they existed in history. However, We are told that all of us came from Adam and Eve, And yet, The giants pop out of nowhere and many races on earth just miraculously happened. Therefore, Those at the top create outlandish theories that the races, Giants, And beautiful women all magically happened on its own after 4, 000 years ago without any ETs. Are we that stupid to believe whatever narratives the powers that be want to tell us? Fortunately, Less people are believing the Biblical theologians and clearing their minds of the cobwebs of the elite narratives as our knowledge increases of the genetics, ETs, And the origins of the many races.

That being said, Let's continue in the Bible:

There were *GIANTS* [by ET genetic engineering--a mistake] on the earth in those days, And also afterward, When the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, Men of renown. (Gen 6:4)

The immortal sons of God are the immortal children of Adam and Eve born in the Garden of Eden. The world did not fall into mortality like the theologians teach. The valid evidence suggests the mortal earth appeared at our frequency 200, 000 years ago. The evolved physical life of plants and animals were transferred to earth from other mortal planets 200, 000 years ago.

The mortal ETs with their advanced technology were transferred 150, 000 years ago. The earth was prepared for them to prove Yahweh is lying by doing genetic reengineering projects, Which they had been working on before they were safely transported to earth through the lethal Van Allen radiation belts by Yahweh's supernatural power. They ETs did not plan it. It happened as a surprise. They did not fly here in space ships.

Adam and Eve were sent here 8, 000 years ago and birthed many immortal sons and daughters of God over 2, 000 years, And then they fell 6, 000 years ago. Adam gave Eve a new "mortal" name:

And Adam called his wife"s name Eve, Because she was the mother of all living. (Gen 3:20)

Her name honors all the immortal living sons and daughters her immortal body created. As a mortal, All of her children would die. Adam and Eve could not rejoin their immortal children, But the immortal Garden of Eden, A protected dome of light, Remained off limits:

Then the Lord God said, "Behold, The man has become like one of Us, To know good and evil. And now, Lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, And eat, And live forever"" therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, And a flaming sword which turned every way, To guard the way to the tree of life. (Gen 3:22-24)

Like Jeremiah and us, Adam and Eve both agreed to their paths as souls before they were born to know good and evil to become like Yahweh Elohim:

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations. (Jer 1:5)

Adam and Eve fell so that Christ could be born mortal to demonstrate to the world that Yahweh has more power than Lucifer; and the genetic projects of the ETs are futile. The stupid ideas of the atonement and definitions of sin cloud and blind our minds from what Yahweh is really doing. God did not want Adam to take the magic fruit to become immortal, Proving He does not believe in magic wand salvation. He expects of to know good and evil and repent and be translated or resurrected to freely love Him by choice and not be robots or slaves.

"The sons of God saw the daughters of men." That suggests ETs are not from earth
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 8:05:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
For those who have studied Mormonism, There are three predominant themes in its belief systems. First, Is plural marriage. Second, Is the major character in the Book of Mormon called "Nephi". Third, Is to establish credibility of Mormonism. Joseph Smith, Oliver Cowdery and other witnesses were visited by heroes of old or men of renown from the time of the Bible, Such as Peter, James, John, Elijah, And John the Baptists.

To provide rational evidence from the Bible, The same ideas are in Genesis 6 to tell us the fallen sons of God deceive us with Mormonism:

1. Plural Marriage:
Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen 6:1-2 NKJV)

2. Nephi and men of renown or heroes:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days"and also afterward"when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, Men of renown. (Gen 6:4 NIV)

In Hebrew, "im" is plural for Nephi, Who is the major character in the Book of Mormon. The translators added an "l" to avoid weird grammar (Nephiim). The double ii is not in the Bible anywhere. The occult power of Yahweh only works when the truth is revealed in plain sight for us to see it. Yahweh directed them to use the name Nephi for us or they could not create Mormonism. They love Yahweh's occult power.

As mentioned, Mormonism was created by Yahweh as a poster child to demonstrate the philosophy of Lucifer in their Mormon revelations and how He uses His occult power by faith using outward appearances by outward focus. The LDS Church is rich and powerful but has many really stupid ideas in its revelations.

The evidence is overwhelming from Yahweh to easily make the right conclusions from studying Mormonism's evolution from the 1820s.

First, Yahweh created the Holy Land just the opposite of Utah. In Utah, The Great Salt Lake is North of the fresh water lake. In the Holy Land, The salt sea is in the South. The Nephilim or sons of God twist the Bible upside down. Fresh water needs to be in the North to represent the eternal word of God. The salt sea in the south to represent assumptions of mortality from man and the fallen sons of God. Utah is twisted.

Second, To sell the Mormon narrative, Perhaps you have heard of the miracle of the sea gulls saving the Mormons pioneers by carrying the crickets and barfing them up in the Great Salt Lake and returning for more. It was a miracle to teach the world that God was going to change the LDS Church from its occults roots of Joseph Smith. The crickets are the occult roots, And God has been slowly moving the LDS Church away from its occult ideas. It is going towards the Bible by focusing it attention on profession jobs and education instead of the occult theology of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. They removed the death penalties of the occult from the Masonic symbols in the Mormon temple ceremony. It is not the same church that Joseph Smith started. In the future, It will dump the Book of Mormon, But retain the Bible. Read the Bible and other events and evidences. It is the rational conclusion when the ETs show up.

Third, Paul wrote about these messengers that have appeared to mortals to deceive them about the gospel from the time of Adam and Eve:

But even if we, Or an angel from heaven, Preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, Let him be accursed. As we have said before, So now I say again, If anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, Let him be accursed. (Gal 1:8-9)

The curse is the curse of physical death in Malachi. Everyone just assumes we all curded and must die physically, BUT WE DON'T:

And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse. " (Mal 4:6)

The life, Death, And resurrection of Christ is about overcoming physical death by translation or the resurrection. He has given us the Mormon Church to look into the mind of Lucifer and the fallen sons of God to put together the Bible puzzle and ETs.

Had Jesus not demonstrated Yahweh's power over death and life, The earth would have been struck with the curse of death by not having evidence to repent and live by blood of Christ, Or more specifically, The life of Christ and what was in His mind as words of Spirit and Life.

Mormons use the same KJV bible. The aliens and ETs come from their sacred Book of Mormon which is a history of God"s dealings with people in America. It parallels the Roswell UFO incident. In both cases the UFO was never found.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 9:16:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse. " (Mal 4:6)

I should point out this is a process with fathers and children to teach Law and Prophets (very light on the New Testament and never Paul) to the children because of the graphic outer images go into their spirits without thinking.

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, With all your soul, And with all your strength. "And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, And shall talk of them when you sit in your house, When you walk by the way, When you lie down, And when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, And they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. (Deut 6:5-9)

When we cover flesh, We are NOT supposed to see this as the Jews do. The Lord is simply explain the programmable nature of children being poor in spirit. Binding the ideas on our hand is having integrity of heart and not letting your body or hands be a thief to others or steal Yahweh's glory. 5 fingers is grace. We live by that principle. The frontlets are the ideas in the brain. And we write them on gates of the heart so that no dumb idea enters our spirit orb. Yahweh covers all based. Controlling the body, Mind, And heart with true ideas.

Children are supposed to be programed to believe in the ideas. They are biological computers. Then as teenagers at 14, They are supposed to enter the first heaven by the Son's Spirit of Yahweh as He teaches the spiritual meaning of words. We turn our children over to Him. They are His kids spiritually, Not ours. We are only responsible for their mortal lives. Therefore, Recommending everyone put their children in home school when we have to work in society is ridiculous. This is the ideal in the future, Not reality today.

Since they are poor in spirit as children before repentance and baptism, It is very easy to form the beliefs because of the parents, Especially the fathers. The father is not over the mother, But they rule together. Her desire is place on her husband, And he shall rule with and in her. (The words "rule over her" were added to the Bible to create sex slaves in Satanism and control all women on the planet. They woke up to the scam! ) That said, There needs to be one focal point of Biblical truth so the children do not get confused about what to believe. It is the job of the fathers not the pastors. This is not about the ideas of mortality. It is about the Bible ideas only. In other words, No arguments or fighting in front of the children about the Word of Yahweh about eternity. The children should be taught everyone is saved because God created them by grace, And we don't judge another person's path. Their purpose is to know good and evil.

I have listed all the paradigm shifts that need to be made before the Bible is taught to any child, Or it becomes a dangerous dead book of bad ideas. Stick with the basics; and if there is questions or doubts about an idea, Don't teach it. The worst thing a parent can do is teach something they doubt. Stand on the reason and evidence so you do not doubt what you teach. Simple. It is actually pretty easy to draw true moral principles from the Bible that have nothing to do with eternity. Golden Rule stuff.

From age 14 to 32 the adults have many years to prepare for translation. Some will. Some won't. It is a process to separate mortal ideas from eternal ones. It is a process of learning God is Holy or eternal and we are not. This becomes real to us after entering the first heaven by passing the 7 tests in Rev chapters 2 and 3.

Ideally, A person is translated at the prime of life. But the father's heart turning to teach the children and the children's heart to their fathers (IN THEIR HEARTS or spirt orbs) is key to overcoming death. Now the women can get all upset of being apparently excluded, But they are not. One voice must communicate with the children, But that is not exclude the mothers. Of course the women can talk to the children and say anything she wants, But she need to be in agreement with her husband.

Also, I am describing the ideal situation. Today, We turn children over to the state by law to teach them obedience to authority and not obedience to reason and truth. We have to work in a world of designed unemployment, Making it difficult to think of kids, Deliberately. If the husband is abusive, Then the path is between the woman and the Lord. The whole world is turned upside down, And men are women, And women are men, So the order of Malachi simply does not work.

So what do we do? We revert to the resurrection and live the Golden Rule and wait for God to turn the world around by its top leaders. So please, I'm writing about the ideal, Not the reality. We are to cut off relationships if they are hurting us, Like cutting of a hand, And we are not in the third temple era in the future. Yahweh does not expect us to live the ideal if the world is upside down and we can't do it. We do the best we can. That it.

The fallen sons of God will do anything they can to hide the truth from mortals so they can continue their genetic experiments under the hoax that they evolved like man. No. They are liars. They were born immortal.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 9:37:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The sons of God saw the daughters of men. " That suggests ETs are not from earth

The Bible contradicts the traditional assumptions of the theologians. First, Adam and Eve were married. To watch all the animals have sex and not know how to do it is unreasonable. Eve was cursed with an increased pain in child birth. Yahweh could not increase the pain unless she had immortal babies without pain. Third, After they fell, Adam names Eve for the "living" children she had to leave behind. Her mortal children would die. Finally, The mistranslated words "many men" in Gen 6:1 hides the ETs that lived on earth. Someone deliberately mistranslated the verse. Why? The leaders know all about them. Thus, The fallen sons of God were from the Garden of Eden. Only a few followed Lucifer's plans for genetic reengineering. Most of the sons of God stayed in the Garden of Eden.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 10:18:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The sons of God saw the daughters of men. " That suggests ETs are not from earth

The Bible contradicts the traditional assumptions of the theologians. First, Adam and Eve were married. To watch all the animals have sex and not know how to do it is unreasonable.
Who said they didn't know how to have sex? They just didn't know what was good or evil because they were created ignorant of the knowledge of good and evil. But eating the forbidden fruit fixed that. That's when they realized they were married and God was a peeping Tom. Staring at their naked bodies and hooked on watching their sexual activity. They tried to hide their naked bodies which upset God.

Eve was cursed with an increased pain in child birth. Yahweh could not increase the pain unless she had immortal babies without pain.

Eve was cursed because she believe the serpent more than she believed God. God also tried to make sex more painful for Eve/women.

Third, After they fell, Adam names Eve for the "living" children she had to leave behind. Her mortal children would die.
It is only after they were cursed did Eve start having children. Read your bible.

Finally, The mistranslated words "many men" in Gen 6:1 hides the ETs that lived on earth. Someone deliberately mistranslated the verse. Why? The leaders know all about them.
No world leader has accepted the existence of ETs. In fact many have joint space programs search for ETs.

Thus, The fallen sons of God were from the Garden of Eden. Only a few followed Lucifer's plans for genetic reengineering. Most of the sons of God stayed in the Garden of Eden.

The sons of God are mention in Genesis 6.
It took many generations of Adam and Eve to produce the humans in Genesis 6. Meanwhile the Garden of Eden was under lockdown.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[

You have a perverted obsession for reptilian life forms and their substrata underworld.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 10:47:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
From your answer about God and sex, You appear to be a goat pretending to be a sheep by creating disinformation about the Bible. I don't have a problem with that, Other than the confusion causes harm to mortals. Why don't we discuss your real beliefs instead of the beliefs of others. ? Either way, You will still be resurrected to live forever by Christ.

I don't have a problem talking about the occult. It causes no fear in me. It is a religion set up by the black grace power of Yahweh. One can argue that the occult has it right and the Bible has it wrong. Fine. We need to contrast the core ideas, And unfortunately, The top guys never reveal what is going on at the bottom levels. The bottom only see the money benefits, And they do not care where the money came from. You can start by stop pretending to be a scholar.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 11:24:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
From your answer about God and sex, You appear to be a goat pretending to be a sheep by creating disinformation about the Bible. I don't have a problem with that, Other than the confusion causes harm to mortals. Why don't we discuss your real beliefs instead of the beliefs of others. ? Either way, You will still be resurrected to live forever by Christ.

I don't have a problem talking about the occult. It causes no fear in me. It is a religion set up by the black grace power of Yahweh. One can argue that the occult has it right and the Bible has it wrong. Fine. We need to contrast the core ideas, And unfortunately, The top guys never reveal what is going on at the bottom levels. The bottom only see the money benefits, And they do not care where the money came from. You can start by stop pretending to be a scholar.

We finally got you to admit you are dabbling in the occult.

We are more concerned you have a perverted obsession for reptilian life forms and their substrata underworld which would make you both a pervert and a cult follower.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 11:58:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We finally got you to admit you are dabbling in the occult.

We are more concerned you have a perverted obsession for reptilian life forms and their substrata underworld which would make you both a pervert and a cult follower.


You can play stupid, Because that is what you do, As though you don't understanding me. It is the oldest trick in the book. You have principles you believe in. I believe the opposite. Goat vs sheep ideas. We will not resolve the Cosmic War that has gone on forever. That's for sure. The only thing people see is you are a bully and a pretender to get emotionally high by putting others down. That is your choice, Not mine.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 1:31:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
We finally got you to admit you are dabbling in the occult.

We are more concerned you have a perverted obsession for reptilian life forms and their substrata underworld which would make you both a pervert and a cult follower.


You can play stupid, Because that is what you do, As though you don't understanding me. It is the oldest trick in the book. You have principles you believe in. I believe the opposite. Goat vs sheep ideas. We will not resolve the Cosmic War that has gone on forever. That's for sure. The only thing people see is you are a bully and a pretender to get emotionally high by putting others down. That is your choice, Not mine.

You are obsessed with reptilian ETs and their deep earth strata in the underworld.
You also admitted you are deep in the occult:
You posted:" I don't have a problem talking about the occult. It causes no fear in me. It is a religion set up by the black grace power of Yahweh. One can argue that the occult has it right and the Bible has it wrong. Fine. We need to contrast the core ideas, And unfortunately, The top guys never reveal what is going on at the bottom levels. The bottom only see the money benefits, And they do not care where the money came from. You can start by stop pretending to be a scholar. "

Where are pictures of your ETs?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 11:11:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You still want to play stupid? You know I do not believe what you say.

Your own posts prove ETs are from outer space.

1. The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

2. The mortal ETs with their advanced technology were transferred 150, 000 years ago. The earth was prepared for them to prove Yahweh is lying by doing genetic reengineering projects, Which they had been working on before they were safely transported to earth through the lethal Van Allen radiation belts by Yahweh's supernatural power. They ETs did not plan it. It happened as a surprise. They did not fly here in space ships.

3. The many races on earth came from other planets and genetic manipulation, Not from the tower of Babel. Therefore, The Bible confuses us deliberately to hide the ETs. Look up the Hebrew yourself. The Bible in the original language records the ETs on earth, And the beautiful women were not the children of Adam alone. Why did they deliberately mistranslate it? Because Adam's children co-mingled with the ETs and Satanists, Such as Cain who killed his brother, Able, To join the secret society to worship Lucifer, Which was a tiny secret part of the population. Ra created the Lucifer persona to deceive Adam and Eve and the sons of God to improve his genetic projects, Just like it is today. Yahushua (Jesus) describes them in His day:

You are obsessed with reptilian ETs and their deep earth strata in the underworld.
You also admitted you are deep in the occult:
You posted:" I don't have a problem talking about the occult. It causes no fear in me. It is a religion set up by the black grace power of Yahweh. One can argue that the occult has it right and the Bible has it wrong. Fine. We need to contrast the core ideas, And unfortunately, The top guys never reveal what is going on at the bottom levels. The bottom only see the money benefits, And they do not care where the money came from. You can start by stop pretending to be a scholar. "

Where are pictures of your ETs?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 12:02:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your own posts prove ETs are from outer space.

Of course they came from outer space. I am just saying they didn't fly here in space ships, They look human, The different races on earth came from them, And the weird forms people see are visions from Yahweh to reveal their hearts to us to trick us to protect them. We think they fly here from outer space based on our assumptions of the visions to protect where they really do live and what they really look like. Some are evil. Some are good. Just like us.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 1:58:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Your own posts prove ETs are from outer space.

Of course they came from outer space. I am just saying they didn't fly here in space ships, They look human, The different races on earth came from them, And the weird forms people see are visions from Yahweh to reveal their hearts to us to trick us to protect them. We think they fly here from outer space based on our assumptions of the visions to protect where they really do live and what they really look like. Some are evil. Some are good. Just like us.

Any form of transport from outer space to earth would involve a spacecraft. You cannot even get your basics right. You must suffer from dementia or senility?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2018 11:34:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have had object vanish from my sight and reappear later. Where did the Lord take them? I have no idea. If the Lord can do this with black grace power, Why can't He also do it with white grace power? Either way, He is glorified, Either in ignorance that it is Yahweh, Or with knowledge of who has all the power.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 3:52:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I have had object vanish from my sight and reappear later. Where did the Lord take them? I have no idea. If the Lord can do this with black grace power, Why can't He also do it with white grace power? Either way, He is glorified, Either in ignorance that it is Yahweh, Or with knowledge of who has all the power.

You spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. Why objects vanish and reappear is a symptom of a short attention span that you suffer from. Black grace and white grace is your brain switching on and off like a blinking tube light creating the effect of light and darkness.

Other things we have already diagnosed about you.

Natural language diagnoses of social media from posts submitted by Anonthegreat.

It shows Anonthegreat is:
1. Scripturally ignorant drowning in occult conspiracy theories.
2. Poorly educated compensates for inadequacy by his pathological lying.
3. Perverted obsession with ET and their underworld.
4. Declares Lucifer is Ra, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God.
5. Mentally unstable, Mommy flush him down the toilet at birth to prevent his father choking him because he was such an ugly child. Both left lasting damage on his early childhood development.
6. He is now a functioning idiot.

Second Natural language diagnoses of social media from posts submitted by Anonthegreat.
1. Stoops to lowest common denominator. . . A human with feelings.
2. Suffers from low esteem and lack of recognition. . . . Evident from self promoted title.
3. Paranoid. . . Projects paranoia on others too.
4. Critical of time. . Spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible but none on being coherent.
5. Appreciates others reasoning powers and analysis.
6. He has never figured out electricity. Still thinks God is the light.

Natural language diagnoses of Anonthegreat from text analysis.

To summarize, Anonthegreat is a scripturally ignorant individual drowning in occult conspiracy theories. He is poorly educated and compensates for his inadequacy by his pathological lies. He has a perverted obsession with ETs and their underworld and actually believes Lucifer is Ra, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God. His mental instability was cause by his Mommy flushing him down the toilet at birth to prevent his father choking him because he was such an ugly child. Both left lasting damage on his early childhood development. He is now a functioning idiot. Be kind to him.
There are developing signs of paranoia and low self esteem which is becoming more defensive. A dual dilemma is surfacing where a visible learning disability is compounded by an emotional disability. The flashes of divine light are side effects from the free head slapping he receives at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. His epiphany:" For God is the light that has no darkness in it is easily explained", The Harikrish clinic is well lit.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 4:45:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There it goes again. You can't give a reasonable intellectual response, And out comes the phony text analyzer to shift the discussion to the person posting and rather than addressing the idea presented; the truth stands on its own merits. It doesn't matter who says it.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 4:22:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
There it goes again. You can't give a reasonable intellectual response, And out comes the phony text analyzer to shift the discussion to the person posting and rather than addressing the idea presented; the truth stands on its own merits. It doesn't matter who says it.

Harikrish natural language diagnoses of Anonthegreat's social media post.

When mommy flushed Anonthegreat down the toilet at birth to prevent his father choking him because he was such an ugly child. The gushing water from the flushed toilet seared in Anonthegreat's psyche as the appearence of a flood.
That left an indelible stamp in his mind which he decades later associated with the flood of Noah. Now he believes he is the reincarnated Noah having experience the flood as a child.
Anon wrote:" I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven. "

Methods and sources based on "Correlation, Causation, And association. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 5:00:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Lord could not identify the occult as reincarnated Israel and the ETs are attached to Israel through Joseph's Egyptian wife and her child Ephraim because the board was not ready for the truth until now, The ETs are the other sheep of Israel related to Israel by marriage to a son of Jacob. The Gentiles have no blood relation to Israel so they cannot be the "other sheep" Yahushua the Messiah referred to.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.