Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Inner Earth Evidence

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 7:02:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The following documentary includes all the theories and stories about the inner earth that has its own sun:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=bTH7JGzXlg0

As you watch the 43 minute movie, We can understand why people don't believe in it. Most everyone will turn if off in the first ten minutes and reject the idea of a hollow earth. Very effective. They never intend for you to get to the end where the good evidence is. Like a university education, They give you a thousand opinions so we can't make up our minds.

There are holograph energies creating solid images surrounding the holes to keep outer earth away. 'In the beginning of the film they keep showing fake images of visible holes on earth and other planets, Which is an absurd idea to a rational person.

Earthquake waves behave the same in lava, Water, Air; creating the same divisions we use in traditional scientific conclusions about about the solid earth. I learned that fact in my high school science class, But I guess that truth disappeared from the planet. The persuasive evidence is omitted from the film until the end with Admiral Bird and Cary Goode.

In the beginning of the film, All the way through, There our outlandish theories and stories created to take control of the narrative so no one will believe it. The green children, Giants, And many other stories deliberately sound childish to make a person doubt. But the ending of the film includes more credible witnesses with rational evidence.

It does make me wonder if the first part of the film is created to discredit the last part of the film. In any cases, This film is a perfect demonstration of how to control a narrative of truth with false evidence to cause one to doubt the valid evidence. Stupid disinformation is mixed with credible information to create doubt so a decions of belief cannot be made. This is the basic strategy of the world leaders so that those at the bottom cannot make a rational decision based on the evidence. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 12:40:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The following documentary includes all the theories and stories about the inner earth that has its own sun:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=bTH7JGzXlg0

As you watch the 43 minute movie, We can understand why people don't believe in it. Most everyone will turn if off in the first ten minutes and reject the idea of a hollow earth. Very effective. They never intend for you to get to the end where the good evidence is. Like a university education, They give you a thousand opinions so we can't make up our minds.

There are holograph energies creating solid images surrounding the holes to keep outer earth away. 'In the beginning of the film they keep showing fake images of visible holes on earth and other planets, Which is an absurd idea to a rational person.

Earthquake waves behave the same in lava, Water, Air; creating the same divisions we use in traditional scientific conclusions about about the solid earth. I learned that fact in my high school science class, But I guess that truth disappeared from the planet. The persuasive evidence is omitted from the film until the end with Admiral Bird and Cary Goode.

In the beginning of the film, All the way through, There our outlandish theories and stories created to take control of the narrative so no one will believe it. The green children, Giants, And many other stories deliberately sound childish to make a person doubt. But the ending of the film includes more credible witnesses with rational evidence.

It does make me wonder if the first part of the film is created to discredit the last part of the film. In any cases, This film is a perfect demonstration of how to control a narrative of truth with false evidence to cause one to doubt the valid evidence. Stupid disinformation is mixed with credible information to create doubt so a decions of belief cannot be made. This is the basic strategy of the world leaders so that those at the bottom cannot make a rational decision based on the evidence. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 3:28:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The following documentary includes all the theories and stories about the inner earth that has its own sun:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=bTH7JGzXlg0


And where there is a sun there are sun worshippers. ETs therefore must be the sun worshippers the ancients spoke of.

As you watch the 43 minute movie, We can understand why people don't believe in it. Most everyone will turn if off in the first ten minutes and reject the idea of a hollow earth. Very effective. They never intend for you to get to the end where the good evidence is. Like a university education, They give you a thousand opinions so we can't make up our minds.

That only proves you never went to university.

There are holograph energies creating solid images surrounding the holes to keep outer earth away. 'In the beginning of the film they keep showing fake images of visible holes on earth and other planets, Which is an absurd idea to a rational person.

That is to test your threshold for BS. If you watched it to the end, You are the ideal fiction buff.

Earthquake waves behave the same in lava, Water, Air; creating the same divisions we use in traditional scientific conclusions about about the solid earth. I learned that fact in my high school science class, But I guess that truth disappeared from the planet. The persuasive evidence is omitted from the film until the end with Admiral Bird and Cary Goode.

So you compare the movies science to your high school level science. Must have had a PG rating.

In the beginning of the film, All the way through, There our outlandish theories and stories created to take control of the narrative so no one will believe it. The green children, Giants, And many other stories deliberately sound childish to make a person doubt. But the ending of the film includes more credible witnesses with rational evidence.

Incredible that you went through all that alien fiction to arrive at a rational and credible conclusion.

It does make me wonder if the first part of the film is created to discredit the last part of the film. In any cases, This film is a perfect demonstration of how to control a narrative of truth with false evidence to cause one to doubt the valid evidence. Stupid disinformation is mixed with credible information to create doubt so a decions of belief cannot be made. This is the basic strategy of the world leaders so that those at the bottom cannot make a rational decision based on the evidence. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

You also admitted you are a cult follower with a perverted obsession for reptilian ETs and their substrata underworld. Now you are convinced ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so which makes the Bible your source of alien fiction. How convincing!
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 7:28:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.

That is my point. Thank you. I believe what the Bible teaches, But trying to find the truth on the internet is laughable. For 3 minutes of credible evidence, We need to wade through 40 minutes of propaganda to brainwash very gullible people who only want to be entrained with nonsensical ideas. I am more interested in watching the film and asking, "Why is someone spending so much money to control our minds? What is really going on? Why are they making it so difficult to know the truth? " Answer: Someone does not want us to know the truth, And they will pay cash to hide it anyway they can.

The Bible is the only source of information that tells the truth and teaches solid ideas, And even that has been twisted into nonsense by the satanic theologians at the top who are hired moles and corrupted the English Biblical text, Deliberately, In 1611.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I am just a man trying to make logical sense of living on earth, And I have learned that the powers that be control the public to hide the truth. They created the economic debates between Marx and Adam Smith, And you start digging passed the facades, And then you find that both men are intimately connected with the insiders. Then the Satanists can control the whole world with their fraudulent banks to create a public who believes in their idiotic narratives. Then behind our backs, In their white papers, They argue whether we should go from 7 billions in population to 500 million or perhaps a 1 billion. They want to kill us! And they are doing it in plain sight with chemtrails, Corrupted vaccines, Endless drugs, GMO food, Fluoride in our water, Patenting genetically modified seeds, Creating endless wars, Etc. I love those ads on TV the tell us how wonderful a drug is but has the side effect of death. The brainwashing is outrageous!

However, To find the truth, A person needs to find a needle in a haystack. The Bible no longer treats me that way because I cover my body when I read it, For I know repentance of the mind and not the body. The Biblical ideas are FANTASTIC in the first heaven. But no one is with me except my family, The Biblical ideas from Yahweh are so rational, I really like it compared to the world's irrational ideas. But that is because I really like the truth, Which I define as the Logos Word of Reason. , It is much better that the insanity of the world's ideas when it is read correctly.

To live in the world, Happiness is defined by gossip and going to the ball game and passing the hot dog. All bodily stimulus combined with emotional relationships. The last thing that outsiders want to do is think, Because their minds are full of fake news and false narratives. Unless you are an insider. Their brains are used very effectively to rob, Control, And kill us. They hide the "real" truth. The truth is the real power to rob and control us, But only if they hide it. It is their life of money power to hide it.

And they have their little ace in the hole. Intimidation and saying, "You are a conspiracy theorist. You are crazy. There are no criminals at the top in a conspiracy to rob and control you as a slave and kill you. " When by definition, A criminal would say that to hide their criminality and lies. They control every narrative on the planet because THEY CONTROL THE EVIDENCE of the narrative, Just like Harikrish is seeking to control the narrative by lying about the evidence of what I wrote. It appears he has been quite successful to get rid of the Christians by his shotgun approach and bullying.

That is how the global leaders also do it at a macro level. "Control the narrative". They are control fanatics and the truth does not matter. Lie if you have to. Kill if you have to. All that matters is controlling the narrative to be the one in power. It is the stupidest idea for any nation or world. It is based on perception and not the truth, Facts, Or evidence. That is the real problem.

That is why the Constitution was written so that would not happen, But they have hammered narrative lies into our thought for more than a century. The international bankers hijacked out country in 1913 by creating the Federal Reserve. They now have the money at the top to control everyone with every paradigm they create in the narratives.

We don't want to be thought slaves, Do we? Don't our freedoms and unalienable rights come from God that created us? Or are we slaves to man's narratives who has the money power from Yahweh to promote the ideas of Lucifer and the Satanists? Their values are becoming our values!

Everyone can witness how they do it. The ideas gets into their brains, And they are unthinking robot slaves to get the emotional high from the dragon created in them by "winning" a game that is an illusion, Which is the game of power, Not telling the truth, But hiding it. They are slaves to stupid ideas. They are slaves to the narratives created by someone with money in authority.

Whether Alex Jones is telling the truth or lying is NOT the problem for being banned on the Internet. He has a right to free speech, And we can choose whatever we want to believe as long as free speech is protected and enforced by law. Then we are free. But the Satanists in control do not believe in free speech, Except for them, Because then they can freely control the narratives without opposing thoughts.

Therefore, Their strategy at the top is to attack the Bible, And take control of all narratives, Then take control of the world, Which they have already done by rigging elections and controlling the world's money supply. Then bring out the ETs and present Ra as the interface with the Creator, To fix the frauds on the planet. Then we can get the population down to 500 million by a willing public with reincarnation ideas using painless, Lethal injections. The atheists will no longer have any freedoms to express their ideas about no God. That is Lucifer's plan.

Of course, Yahweh has something else in mind, Which I have written about, Which will cause no pain to anyone's body. His solution is to not kill us, But to create more planets for us to live on. That is a much better solution to the population growth problem on earth and in eternity. He only lets translated beings, Which are relatively few, Create immortal children. Resurrected beings are sterile but have sex forever. The salvation plan of Yahweh is an ingenious plan to control the population growth in eternity. Amazing, Isn't it!
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 8:12:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.

That is my point. Thank you. I believe what the Bible teaches, But trying to find the truth on the internet is laughable. For 3 minutes of credible evidence, We need to wade through 40 minutes of propaganda to brainwash very gullible people who only want to be entrained with nonsensical ideas. I am more interested in watching the film and asking, "Why is someone spending so much money to control our minds? What is really going on? Why are they making it so difficult to know the truth? " Answer: Someone does not want us to know the truth, And they will pay cash to hide it anyway they can.

The Bible is the only source of information that tells the truth and teaches solid ideas, And even that has been twisted into nonsense by the satanic theologians at the top who are hired moles and corrupted the English Biblical text, Deliberately, In 1611.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I am just a man trying to make logical sense of living on earth, And I have learned that the powers that be control the public to hide the truth. They created the economic debates between Marx and Adam Smith, And you start digging passed the facades, And then you find that both men are intimately connected with the insiders. Then the Satanists can control the whole world with their fraudulent banks to create a public who believes in their idiotic narratives. Then behind our backs, In their white papers, They argue whether we should go from 7 billions in population to 500 million or perhaps a 1 billion. They want to kill us! And they are doing it in plain sight with chemtrails, Corrupted vaccines, Endless drugs, GMO food, Fluoride in our water, Patenting genetically modified seeds, Creating endless wars, Etc. I love those ads on TV the tell us how wonderful a drug is but has the side effect of death. The brainwashing is outrageous!

However, To find the truth, A person needs to find a needle in a haystack. The Bible no longer treats me that way because I cover my body when I read it, For I know repentance of the mind and not the body. The Biblical ideas are FANTASTIC in the first heaven. But no one is with me except my family, The Biblical ideas from Yahweh are so rational, I really like it compared to the world's irrational ideas. But that is because I really like the truth, Which I define as the Logos Word of Reason. , It is much better that the insanity of the world's ideas when it is read correctly.

To live in the world, Happiness is defined by gossip and going to the ball game and passing the hot dog. All bodily stimulus combined with emotional relationships. The last thing that outsiders want to do is think, Because their minds are full of fake news and false narratives. Unless you are an insider. Their brains are used very effectively to rob, Control, And kill us. They hide the "real" truth. The truth is the real power to rob and control us, But only if they hide it. It is their life of money power to hide it.

And they have their little ace in the hole. Intimidation and saying, "You are a conspiracy theorist. You are crazy. There are no criminals at the top in a conspiracy to rob and control you as a slave and kill you. " When by definition, A criminal would say that to hide their criminality and lies. They control every narrative on the planet because THEY CONTROL THE EVIDENCE of the narrative, Just like Harikrish is seeking to control the narrative by lying about the evidence of what I wrote. It appears he has been quite successful to get rid of the Christians by his shotgun approach and bullying.

That is how the global leaders also do it at a macro level. "Control the narrative". They are control fanatics and the truth does not matter. Lie if you have to. Kill if you have to. All that matters is controlling the narrative to be the one in power. It is the stupidest idea for any nation or world. It is based on perception and not the truth, Facts, Or evidence. That is the real problem.

That is why the Constitution was written so that would not happen, But they have hammered narrative lies into our thought for more than a century. The international bankers hijacked out country in 1913 by creating the Federal Reserve. They now have the money at the top to control everyone with every paradigm they create in the narratives.

We don't want to be thought slaves, Do we? Don't our freedoms and unalienable rights come from God that created us? Or are we slaves to man's narratives who has the money power from Yahweh to promote the ideas of Lucifer and the Satanists? Their values are becoming our values!

Everyone can witness how they do it. The ideas gets into their brains, And they are unthinking robot slaves to get the emotional high from the dragon created in them by "winning" a game that is an illusion, Which is the game of power, Not telling the truth, But hiding it. They are slaves to stupid ideas. They are slaves to the narratives created by someone with money in authority.

Whether Alex Jones is telling the truth or lying is NOT the problem for being banned on the Internet. He has a right to free speech, And we can choose whatever we want to believe as long as free speech is protected and enforced by law. Then we are free. But the Satanists in control do not believe in free speech, Except for them, Because then they can freely control the narratives without opposing thoughts.

Therefore, Their strategy at the top is to attack the Bible, And take control of all narratives, Then take control of the world, Which they have already done by rigging elections and controlling the world's money supply. Then bring out the ETs and present Ra as the interface with the Creator, To fix the frauds on the planet. Then we can get the population down to 500 million by a willing public with reincarnation ideas using painless, Lethal injections. The atheists will no longer have any freedoms to express their ideas about no God. That is Lucifer's plan.

Of course, Yahweh has something else in mind, Which I have written about, Which will cause no pain to anyone's body. His solution is to not kill us, But to create more planets for us to live on. That is a much better solution to the population growth problem on earth and in eternity. He only lets translated beings, Which are relatively few, Create immortal children. Resurrected beings are sterile but have sex forever. The salvation plan of Yahweh is an ingenious plan to control the population growth in eternity. Amazing, Isn't it!

Billions of plants were created at the beginning of the universe. But they are mostly inhabitable because they are not suitable for life. That is why even Extraterrestrial Aliens are living under earth after having abondaned their home planets.
You wrote: "It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. "

How much of that time was wasted looking for the ETs under earth?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 1:04:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Billions of plants were created at the beginning of the universe. But they are mostly inhabitable because they are not suitable for life. That is why even Extraterrestrial Aliens are living under earth after having abondaned their home planets.
You wrote: "It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. "

How much of that time was wasted looking for the ETs under earth?


I worked at the Bible paradigms part-time as I worked full-time in various corporations until I left to start my own consulting practice because of more money, And I liked my freedom. I hated being a corporate slave, But I was a happy slave.

I did Bible research full-time between contracts, Until 2014 and retired to do the research full-time, And did not meet ETs personally. It is irrelevant to the ideas of reason.

But I was interested in the expedition to the North Pole planned on the website below, Although I have no interest Mormonism:

Cancelled, But it could have been a hoax all along. Don't know, But it probably was. The question is, If a hoax, Who did it a why?

https://www. Voyagehollowearth. Com/

In the next link, All of the interpretations of the Bible are false because it is not about the body. The Ten Tribes of the North refers to the 10 commandments cleansing the mind by intellectual snow of reason without emotions from an eternal view.

http://www. Ourhollowearth. Com/TheLivingEarth. Htm

I do not believe the Book of Mormon or insane stories that this person believes, But the deceived man is used to manipulate the stories as brainwashing to hide the truth. That being said, It would have fun to take the cruze the North Pole.

The fallen sons of God using the occult powers of Yahweh created Mormonism.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 1:51:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Billions of planets were created at the beginning of the universe. But they are mostly inhabitable because they are not suitable for life. That is why even Extraterrestrial Aliens are living under earth after having abondaned their home planets.
You wrote: "It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. "

How much of that time was wasted looking for the ETs under earth?


I worked at the Bible paradigms part-time as I worked full-time in various corporations until I left to start my own consulting practice because of more money, And I liked my freedom. I hated being a corporate slave, But I was a happy slave.

So you only have a partial understanding of the bible. That might explain why you are so terrible at it.

I did Bible research full-time between contracts, Until 2014 and retired to do the research full-time, And did not meet ETs personally. It is irrelevant to the ideas of reason.

What bible research can you do between contracts? Bible college is mostly full time.

But I was interested in the expedition to the North Pole planned on the website below, Although I have no interest Mormonism:

Cancelled, But it could have been a hoax all along. Don't know, But it probably was. The question is, If a hoax, Who did it a why?

https://www. Voyagehollowearth. Com/

In the next link, All of the interpretations of the Bible are false because it is not about the body. The Ten Tribes of the North refers to the 10 commandments cleansing the mind by intellectual snow of reason without emotions from an eternal view.

http://www. Ourhollowearth. Com/TheLivingEarth. Htm

The ten commandments and its origins are well documented in the bible. It was given to Moses during the Exodus. Surely you must know where Egypt and Israel are on a map.

I do not believe the Book of Mormon or insane stories that this person believes, But the deceived man is used to manipulate the stories as brainwashing to hide the truth. That being said, It would have fun to take the cruze the North Pole.

It would be fun if other areas of your life were successful too. You would not have to lie that much.

The fallen sons of God using the occult powers of Yahweh created Mormonism.
Get an education.
Joseph Smith Jr. (December 23, 1805 " June 27, 1844) was an American religious leader and founder of Mormonism and the Latter Day Saint movement. When he was 24, He published the Book of Mormon, And he had attracted tens of thousands of followers and founded a religion that continues to the present by the time of his death 14 years later.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 4:07:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To all, I want to demonstrate how the education creates narratives such and the big bang, Flat earth. And solid earth theories are deliberate lies. They do not use scientific data, But they control the evidence to present any narrative they want. For example, Let's do some reasoning based on 2 min video, Which is for is very simple minds that like truth. But notice how the first part of the film teaches truth, But the picture in the last 20 seconds has nothing to do with the first part. We are supposed look at the picture of the earth, Bow our heads, And say, "Yes, The scientific data of earthquake waves proves the truth! ":

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=YwTJo36cUrA

Now that you have watched the 2 min video, Let's do some real reasoning and analysis based on own experience with earthquakes, Common sense, And the first part of the film that had valid evidence of potential energy converted to kinetic energy. The primary assumption is when a fault slips and it creates vibration that creates only one kind of seismic wave.

However, Science has complicated the false definitions to confuse us to hide the inner earth. They have defined the seismic waves as P waves, S waves, And surface waves. But it is one wave, Not three. However, If we really analyzed the data using the right assumptions, Then we would know the earth is hollow. It no different than money, Or medicine, Or any kind of science. They keep the truth to themselves and then manage the narratives based on controlling the evidence we see. Every idea taught in the universities today is highly controlled from the top in compartmentaled boxes they control in the name of "specialization of labor".

For example, According to Harikrisk, , I can't know anything from the Bible unless I went a few years to a University and received a brainwashed degree in my 20s. This is how it works in every disciple. But wait, If an insider needs to control an area of study, Then he receives an honorary PhD that has more authority over some spending years studying the subject and writing a creative dissertation! It is perfect for control and power, But has nothing to do with the truth. The better you can lie with a straight face, The higher you can go.

If an earthquake occurs, We feel the vibration through solids and hear the vibration in the air with a loud thud. But the sound vibration drops dead in the water, It may turn into a wave, But the earthquake sound ends. It does not travel from land, To water, To air. It only travels from land to air to land, Or from land to water to land, But much slower. From this simple model, We could figure out the geography of inner earth. But they deliberately created mumbo jumbo nonsense that makes no sense, Like P waves go PERPENDICULAR from the direction of the wave. Are we that stupid? No. We are trusting the authorities in power tell us the truth. But they lie and hide the truth from us by controlling the narratives by controlling the evidence we see.

The conclusions are so contrived by the controlled evidence, It is laughably absurd. If they did not plan to kill us and bring the population down to 500 million, We could all have a nice big belly-laugh at the dumb ideas. Go to the last picture again of the earth. The waves are curved not straight. When is a wave create perpendicular by magic? When does a wave curve from the source? Why would we make that assumption? We can't trace a specific wave. See how easy it is to hide the inner earth. The Bible tells the truth. Men at the top and ETs lie.
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 5:47:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.

That is my point. Thank you. I believe what the Bible teaches, But trying to find the truth on the internet is laughable. For 3 minutes of credible evidence, We need to wade through 40 minutes of propaganda to brainwash very gullible people who only want to be entrained with nonsensical ideas. I am more interested in watching the film and asking, "Why is someone spending so much money to control our minds? What is really going on? Why are they making it so difficult to know the truth? " Answer: Someone does not want us to know the truth, And they will pay cash to hide it anyway they can.

The Bible is the only source of information that tells the truth and teaches solid ideas, And even that has been twisted into nonsense by the satanic theologians at the top who are hired moles and corrupted the English Biblical text, Deliberately, In 1611.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I am just a man trying to make logical sense of living on earth, And I have learned that the powers that be control the public to hide the truth. They created the economic debates between Marx and Adam Smith, And you start digging passed the facades, And then you find that both men are intimately connected with the insiders. Then the Satanists can control the whole world with their fraudulent banks to create a public who believes in their idiotic narratives. Then behind our backs, In their white papers, They argue whether we should go from 7 billions in population to 500 million or perhaps a 1 billion. They want to kill us! And they are doing it in plain sight with chemtrails, Corrupted vaccines, Endless drugs, GMO food, Fluoride in our water, Patenting genetically modified seeds, Creating endless wars, Etc. I love those ads on TV the tell us how wonderful a drug is but has the side effect of death. The brainwashing is outrageous!

However, To find the truth, A person needs to find a needle in a haystack. The Bible no longer treats me that way because I cover my body when I read it, For I know repentance of the mind and not the body. The Biblical ideas are FANTASTIC in the first heaven. But no one is with me except my family, The Biblical ideas from Yahweh are so rational, I really like it compared to the world's irrational ideas. But that is because I really like the truth, Which I define as the Logos Word of Reason. , It is much better that the insanity of the world's ideas when it is read correctly.

To live in the world, Happiness is defined by gossip and going to the ball game and passing the hot dog. All bodily stimulus combined with emotional relationships. The last thing that outsiders want to do is think, Because their minds are full of fake news and false narratives. Unless you are an insider. Their brains are used very effectively to rob, Control, And kill us. They hide the "real" truth. The truth is the real power to rob and control us, But only if they hide it. It is their life of money power to hide it.

And they have their little ace in the hole. Intimidation and saying, "You are a conspiracy theorist. You are crazy. There are no criminals at the top in a conspiracy to rob and control you as a slave and kill you. " When by definition, A criminal would say that to hide their criminality and lies. They control every narrative on the planet because THEY CONTROL THE EVIDENCE of the narrative, Just like Harikrish is seeking to control the narrative by lying about the evidence of what I wrote. It appears he has been quite successful to get rid of the Christians by his shotgun approach and bullying.

That is how the global leaders also do it at a macro level. "Control the narrative". They are control fanatics and the truth does not matter. Lie if you have to. Kill if you have to. All that matters is controlling the narrative to be the one in power. It is the stupidest idea for any nation or world. It is based on perception and not the truth, Facts, Or evidence. That is the real problem.

That is why the Constitution was written so that would not happen, But they have hammered narrative lies into our thought for more than a century. The international bankers hijacked out country in 1913 by creating the Federal Reserve. They now have the money at the top to control everyone with every paradigm they create in the narratives.

We don't want to be thought slaves, Do we? Don't our freedoms and unalienable rights come from God that created us? Or are we slaves to man's narratives who has the money power from Yahweh to promote the ideas of Lucifer and the Satanists? Their values are becoming our values!

Everyone can witness how they do it. The ideas gets into their brains, And they are unthinking robot slaves to get the emotional high from the dragon created in them by "winning" a game that is an illusion, Which is the game of power, Not telling the truth, But hiding it. They are slaves to stupid ideas. They are slaves to the narratives created by someone with money in authority.

Whether Alex Jones is telling the truth or lying is NOT the problem for being banned on the Internet. He has a right to free speech, And we can choose whatever we want to believe as long as free speech is protected and enforced by law. Then we are free. But the Satanists in control do not believe in free speech, Except for them, Because then they can freely control the narratives without opposing thoughts.

Therefore, Their strategy at the top is to attack the Bible, And take control of all narratives, Then take control of the world, Which they have already done by rigging elections and controlling the world's money supply. Then bring out the ETs and present Ra as the interface with the Creator, To fix the frauds on the planet. Then we can get the population down to 500 million by a willing public with reincarnation ideas using painless, Lethal injections. The atheists will no longer have any freedoms to express their ideas about no God. That is Lucifer's plan.

Of course, Yahweh has something else in mind, Which I have written about, Which will cause no pain to anyone's body. His solution is to not kill us, But to create more planets for us to live on. That is a much better solution to the population growth problem on earth and in eternity. He only lets translated beings, Which are relatively few, Create immortal children. Resurrected beings are sterile but have sex forever. The salvation plan of Yahweh is an ingenious plan to control the population growth in eternity. Amazing, Isn't it!

I think that if you want to read the truth about life, You won't find it in a book full of ancient myths, Unverified anecdotes, Spiced with gross exaggerations, Lies, Deceit, And gratuitous violence and perverted sex.

Have you any idea what sort of person who actually believes such nonsense appears to others?

You may of course, Also wonder why your colleagues suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past the photocopier or water cooler.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 1:12:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.

That is my point. Thank you. I believe what the Bible teaches, But trying to find the truth on the internet is laughable. For 3 minutes of credible evidence, We need to wade through 40 minutes of propaganda to brainwash very gullible people who only want to be entrained with nonsensical ideas. I am more interested in watching the film and asking, "Why is someone spending so much money to control our minds? What is really going on? Why are they making it so difficult to know the truth? " Answer: Someone does not want us to know the truth, And they will pay cash to hide it anyway they can.

The Bible is the only source of information that tells the truth and teaches solid ideas, And even that has been twisted into nonsense by the satanic theologians at the top who are hired moles and corrupted the English Biblical text, Deliberately, In 1611.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I am just a man trying to make logical sense of living on earth, And I have learned that the powers that be control the public to hide the truth. They created the economic debates between Marx and Adam Smith, And you start digging passed the facades, And then you find that both men are intimately connected with the insiders. Then the Satanists can control the whole world with their fraudulent banks to create a public who believes in their idiotic narratives. Then behind our backs, In their white papers, They argue whether we should go from 7 billions in population to 500 million or perhaps a 1 billion. They want to kill us! And they are doing it in plain sight with chemtrails, Corrupted vaccines, Endless drugs, GMO food, Fluoride in our water, Patenting genetically modified seeds, Creating endless wars, Etc. I love those ads on TV the tell us how wonderful a drug is but has the side effect of death. The brainwashing is outrageous!

However, To find the truth, A person needs to find a needle in a haystack. The Bible no longer treats me that way because I cover my body when I read it, For I know repentance of the mind and not the body. The Biblical ideas are FANTASTIC in the first heaven. But no one is with me except my family, The Biblical ideas from Yahweh are so rational, I really like it compared to the world's irrational ideas. But that is because I really like the truth, Which I define as the Logos Word of Reason. , It is much better that the insanity of the world's ideas when it is read correctly.

To live in the world, Happiness is defined by gossip and going to the ball game and passing the hot dog. All bodily stimulus combined with emotional relationships. The last thing that outsiders want to do is think, Because their minds are full of fake news and false narratives. Unless you are an insider. Their brains are used very effectively to rob, Control, And kill us. They hide the "real" truth. The truth is the real power to rob and control us, But only if they hide it. It is their life of money power to hide it.

And they have their little ace in the hole. Intimidation and saying, "You are a conspiracy theorist. You are crazy. There are no criminals at the top in a conspiracy to rob and control you as a slave and kill you. " When by definition, A criminal would say that to hide their criminality and lies. They control every narrative on the planet because THEY CONTROL THE EVIDENCE of the narrative, Just like Harikrish is seeking to control the narrative by lying about the evidence of what I wrote. It appears he has been quite successful to get rid of the Christians by his shotgun approach and bullying.

That is how the global leaders also do it at a macro level. "Control the narrative". They are control fanatics and the truth does not matter. Lie if you have to. Kill if you have to. All that matters is controlling the narrative to be the one in power. It is the stupidest idea for any nation or world. It is based on perception and not the truth, Facts, Or evidence. That is the real problem.

That is why the Constitution was written so that would not happen, But they have hammered narrative lies into our thought for more than a century. The international bankers hijacked out country in 1913 by creating the Federal Reserve. They now have the money at the top to control everyone with every paradigm they create in the narratives.

We don't want to be thought slaves, Do we? Don't our freedoms and unalienable rights come from God that created us? Or are we slaves to man's narratives who has the money power from Yahweh to promote the ideas of Lucifer and the Satanists? Their values are becoming our values!

Everyone can witness how they do it. The ideas gets into their brains, And they are unthinking robot slaves to get the emotional high from the dragon created in them by "winning" a game that is an illusion, Which is the game of power, Not telling the truth, But hiding it. They are slaves to stupid ideas. They are slaves to the narratives created by someone with money in authority.

Whether Alex Jones is telling the truth or lying is NOT the problem for being banned on the Internet. He has a right to free speech, And we can choose whatever we want to believe as long as free speech is protected and enforced by law. Then we are free. But the Satanists in control do not believe in free speech, Except for them, Because then they can freely control the narratives without opposing thoughts.

Therefore, Their strategy at the top is to attack the Bible, And take control of all narratives, Then take control of the world, Which they have already done by rigging elections and controlling the world's money supply. Then bring out the ETs and present Ra as the interface with the Creator, To fix the frauds on the planet. Then we can get the population down to 500 million by a willing public with reincarnation ideas using painless, Lethal injections. The atheists will no longer have any freedoms to express their ideas about no God. That is Lucifer's plan.

Of course, Yahweh has something else in mind, Which I have written about, Which will cause no pain to anyone's body. His solution is to not kill us, But to create more planets for us to live on. That is a much better solution to the population growth problem on earth and in eternity. He only lets translated beings, Which are relatively few, Create immortal children. Resurrected beings are sterile but have sex forever. The salvation plan of Yahweh is an ingenious plan to control the population growth in eternity. Amazing, Isn't it!

I think that if you want to read the truth about life, You won't find it in a book full of ancient myths, Unverified anecdotes, Spiced with gross exaggerations, Lies, Deceit, And gratuitous violence and perverted sex.

Have you any idea what sort of person who actually believes such nonsense appears to others?

You may of course, Also wonder why your colleagues suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past the photocopier or water cooler.

Willows has always been the dumbest kid in the classroom.
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 1:46:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.

That is my point. Thank you. I believe what the Bible teaches, But trying to find the truth on the internet is laughable. For 3 minutes of credible evidence, We need to wade through 40 minutes of propaganda to brainwash very gullible people who only want to be entrained with nonsensical ideas. I am more interested in watching the film and asking, "Why is someone spending so much money to control our minds? What is really going on? Why are they making it so difficult to know the truth? " Answer: Someone does not want us to know the truth, And they will pay cash to hide it anyway they can.

The Bible is the only source of information that tells the truth and teaches solid ideas, And even that has been twisted into nonsense by the satanic theologians at the top who are hired moles and corrupted the English Biblical text, Deliberately, In 1611.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I am just a man trying to make logical sense of living on earth, And I have learned that the powers that be control the public to hide the truth. They created the economic debates between Marx and Adam Smith, And you start digging passed the facades, And then you find that both men are intimately connected with the insiders. Then the Satanists can control the whole world with their fraudulent banks to create a public who believes in their idiotic narratives. Then behind our backs, In their white papers, They argue whether we should go from 7 billions in population to 500 million or perhaps a 1 billion. They want to kill us! And they are doing it in plain sight with chemtrails, Corrupted vaccines, Endless drugs, GMO food, Fluoride in our water, Patenting genetically modified seeds, Creating endless wars, Etc. I love those ads on TV the tell us how wonderful a drug is but has the side effect of death. The brainwashing is outrageous!

However, To find the truth, A person needs to find a needle in a haystack. The Bible no longer treats me that way because I cover my body when I read it, For I know repentance of the mind and not the body. The Biblical ideas are FANTASTIC in the first heaven. But no one is with me except my family, The Biblical ideas from Yahweh are so rational, I really like it compared to the world's irrational ideas. But that is because I really like the truth, Which I define as the Logos Word of Reason. , It is much better that the insanity of the world's ideas when it is read correctly.

To live in the world, Happiness is defined by gossip and going to the ball game and passing the hot dog. All bodily stimulus combined with emotional relationships. The last thing that outsiders want to do is think, Because their minds are full of fake news and false narratives. Unless you are an insider. Their brains are used very effectively to rob, Control, And kill us. They hide the "real" truth. The truth is the real power to rob and control us, But only if they hide it. It is their life of money power to hide it.

And they have their little ace in the hole. Intimidation and saying, "You are a conspiracy theorist. You are crazy. There are no criminals at the top in a conspiracy to rob and control you as a slave and kill you. " When by definition, A criminal would say that to hide their criminality and lies. They control every narrative on the planet because THEY CONTROL THE EVIDENCE of the narrative, Just like Harikrish is seeking to control the narrative by lying about the evidence of what I wrote. It appears he has been quite successful to get rid of the Christians by his shotgun approach and bullying.

That is how the global leaders also do it at a macro level. "Control the narrative". They are control fanatics and the truth does not matter. Lie if you have to. Kill if you have to. All that matters is controlling the narrative to be the one in power. It is the stupidest idea for any nation or world. It is based on perception and not the truth, Facts, Or evidence. That is the real problem.

That is why the Constitution was written so that would not happen, But they have hammered narrative lies into our thought for more than a century. The international bankers hijacked out country in 1913 by creating the Federal Reserve. They now have the money at the top to control everyone with every paradigm they create in the narratives.

We don't want to be thought slaves, Do we? Don't our freedoms and unalienable rights come from God that created us? Or are we slaves to man's narratives who has the money power from Yahweh to promote the ideas of Lucifer and the Satanists? Their values are becoming our values!

Everyone can witness how they do it. The ideas gets into their brains, And they are unthinking robot slaves to get the emotional high from the dragon created in them by "winning" a game that is an illusion, Which is the game of power, Not telling the truth, But hiding it. They are slaves to stupid ideas. They are slaves to the narratives created by someone with money in authority.

Whether Alex Jones is telling the truth or lying is NOT the problem for being banned on the Internet. He has a right to free speech, And we can choose whatever we want to believe as long as free speech is protected and enforced by law. Then we are free. But the Satanists in control do not believe in free speech, Except for them, Because then they can freely control the narratives without opposing thoughts.

Therefore, Their strategy at the top is to attack the Bible, And take control of all narratives, Then take control of the world, Which they have already done by rigging elections and controlling the world's money supply. Then bring out the ETs and present Ra as the interface with the Creator, To fix the frauds on the planet. Then we can get the population down to 500 million by a willing public with reincarnation ideas using painless, Lethal injections. The atheists will no longer have any freedoms to express their ideas about no God. That is Lucifer's plan.

Of course, Yahweh has something else in mind, Which I have written about, Which will cause no pain to anyone's body. His solution is to not kill us, But to create more planets for us to live on. That is a much better solution to the population growth problem on earth and in eternity. He only lets translated beings, Which are relatively few, Create immortal children. Resurrected beings are sterile but have sex forever. The salvation plan of Yahweh is an ingenious plan to control the population growth in eternity. Amazing, Isn't it!

I think that if you want to read the truth about life, You won't find it in a book full of ancient myths, Unverified anecdotes, Spiced with gross exaggerations, Lies, Deceit, And gratuitous violence and perverted sex.

Have you any idea what sort of person who actually believes such nonsense appears to others?

You may of course, Also wonder why your colleagues suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past the photocopier or water cooler.

Willows has always been the dumbest kid in the classroom.

Perhaps you would like to quote one piece of truth from the Bible.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 3:26:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Apart from the fact that the video actually claims nothing at all and asks questions rather than providing answers, Anybody believing the vague inferences has got to be so naive and gullible as to believe any stupid bit of nonsense that comes their way.

That is my point. Thank you. I believe what the Bible teaches, But trying to find the truth on the internet is laughable. For 3 minutes of credible evidence, We need to wade through 40 minutes of propaganda to brainwash very gullible people who only want to be entrained with nonsensical ideas. I am more interested in watching the film and asking, "Why is someone spending so much money to control our minds? What is really going on? Why are they making it so difficult to know the truth? " Answer: Someone does not want us to know the truth, And they will pay cash to hide it anyway they can.

The Bible is the only source of information that tells the truth and teaches solid ideas, And even that has been twisted into nonsense by the satanic theologians at the top who are hired moles and corrupted the English Biblical text, Deliberately, In 1611.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

I am just a man trying to make logical sense of living on earth, And I have learned that the powers that be control the public to hide the truth. They created the economic debates between Marx and Adam Smith, And you start digging passed the facades, And then you find that both men are intimately connected with the insiders. Then the Satanists can control the whole world with their fraudulent banks to create a public who believes in their idiotic narratives. Then behind our backs, In their white papers, They argue whether we should go from 7 billions in population to 500 million or perhaps a 1 billion. They want to kill us! And they are doing it in plain sight with chemtrails, Corrupted vaccines, Endless drugs, GMO food, Fluoride in our water, Patenting genetically modified seeds, Creating endless wars, Etc. I love those ads on TV the tell us how wonderful a drug is but has the side effect of death. The brainwashing is outrageous!

However, To find the truth, A person needs to find a needle in a haystack. The Bible no longer treats me that way because I cover my body when I read it, For I know repentance of the mind and not the body. The Biblical ideas are FANTASTIC in the first heaven. But no one is with me except my family, The Biblical ideas from Yahweh are so rational, I really like it compared to the world's irrational ideas. But that is because I really like the truth, Which I define as the Logos Word of Reason. , It is much better that the insanity of the world's ideas when it is read correctly.

To live in the world, Happiness is defined by gossip and going to the ball game and passing the hot dog. All bodily stimulus combined with emotional relationships. The last thing that outsiders want to do is think, Because their minds are full of fake news and false narratives. Unless you are an insider. Their brains are used very effectively to rob, Control, And kill us. They hide the "real" truth. The truth is the real power to rob and control us, But only if they hide it. It is their life of money power to hide it.

And they have their little ace in the hole. Intimidation and saying, "You are a conspiracy theorist. You are crazy. There are no criminals at the top in a conspiracy to rob and control you as a slave and kill you. " When by definition, A criminal would say that to hide their criminality and lies. They control every narrative on the planet because THEY CONTROL THE EVIDENCE of the narrative, Just like Harikrish is seeking to control the narrative by lying about the evidence of what I wrote. It appears he has been quite successful to get rid of the Christians by his shotgun approach and bullying.

That is how the global leaders also do it at a macro level. "Control the narrative". They are control fanatics and the truth does not matter. Lie if you have to. Kill if you have to. All that matters is controlling the narrative to be the one in power. It is the stupidest idea for any nation or world. It is based on perception and not the truth, Facts, Or evidence. That is the real problem.

That is why the Constitution was written so that would not happen, But they have hammered narrative lies into our thought for more than a century. The international bankers hijacked out country in 1913 by creating the Federal Reserve. They now have the money at the top to control everyone with every paradigm they create in the narratives.

We don't want to be thought slaves, Do we? Don't our freedoms and unalienable rights come from God that created us? Or are we slaves to man's narratives who has the money power from Yahweh to promote the ideas of Lucifer and the Satanists? Their values are becoming our values!

Everyone can witness how they do it. The ideas gets into their brains, And they are unthinking robot slaves to get the emotional high from the dragon created in them by "winning" a game that is an illusion, Which is the game of power, Not telling the truth, But hiding it. They are slaves to stupid ideas. They are slaves to the narratives created by someone with money in authority.

Whether Alex Jones is telling the truth or lying is NOT the problem for being banned on the Internet. He has a right to free speech, And we can choose whatever we want to believe as long as free speech is protected and enforced by law. Then we are free. But the Satanists in control do not believe in free speech, Except for them, Because then they can freely control the narratives without opposing thoughts.

Therefore, Their strategy at the top is to attack the Bible, And take control of all narratives, Then take control of the world, Which they have already done by rigging elections and controlling the world's money supply. Then bring out the ETs and present Ra as the interface with the Creator, To fix the frauds on the planet. Then we can get the population down to 500 million by a willing public with reincarnation ideas using painless, Lethal injections. The atheists will no longer have any freedoms to express their ideas about no God. That is Lucifer's plan.

Of course, Yahweh has something else in mind, Which I have written about, Which will cause no pain to anyone's body. His solution is to not kill us, But to create more planets for us to live on. That is a much better solution to the population growth problem on earth and in eternity. He only lets translated beings, Which are relatively few, Create immortal children. Resurrected beings are sterile but have sex forever. The salvation plan of Yahweh is an ingenious plan to control the population growth in eternity. Amazing, Isn't it!

I think that if you want to read the truth about life, You won't find it in a book full of ancient myths, Unverified anecdotes, Spiced with gross exaggerations, Lies, Deceit, And gratuitous violence and perverted sex.

Have you any idea what sort of person who actually believes such nonsense appears to others?

You may of course, Also wonder why your colleagues suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past the photocopier or water cooler.

Willows has always been the dumbest kid in the classroom.

Perhaps you would like to quote one piece of truth from the Bible.

It's all true, So scary
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 4:11:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
To all, I want to demonstrate how the education creates narratives such and the big bang, Flat earth. And solid earth theories are deliberate lies. They do not use scientific data, But they control the evidence to present any narrative they want. For example, Let's do some reasoning based on 2 min video, Which is for is very simple minds that like truth. But notice how the first part of the film teaches truth, But the picture in the last 20 seconds has nothing to do with the first part. We are supposed look at the picture of the earth, Bow our heads, And say, "Yes, The scientific data of earthquake waves proves the truth! ":

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=YwTJo36cUrA

Now that you have watched the 2 min video, Let's do some real reasoning and analysis based on own experience with earthquakes, Common sense, And the first part of the film that had valid evidence of potential energy converted to kinetic energy. The primary assumption is when a fault slips and it creates vibration that creates only one kind of seismic wave.

However, Science has complicated the false definitions to confuse us to hide the inner earth. They have defined the seismic waves as P waves, S waves, And surface waves. But it is one wave, Not three. However, If we really analyzed the data using the right assumptions, Then we would know the earth is hollow. It no different than money, Or medicine, Or any kind of science. They keep the truth to themselves and then manage the narratives based on controlling the evidence we see. Every idea taught in the universities today is highly controlled from the top in compartmentaled boxes they control in the name of "specialization of labor".

For example, According to Harikrisk, , I can't know anything from the Bible unless I went a few years to a University and received a brainwashed degree in my 20s. This is how it works in every disciple. But wait, If an insider needs to control an area of study, Then he receives an honorary PhD that has more authority over some spending years studying the subject and writing a creative dissertation! It is perfect for control and power, But has nothing to do with the truth. The better you can lie with a straight face, The higher you can go.

If an earthquake occurs, We feel the vibration through solids and hear the vibration in the air with a loud thud. But the sound vibration drops dead in the water, It may turn into a wave, But the earthquake sound ends. It does not travel from land, To water, To air. It only travels from land to air to land, Or from land to water to land, But much slower. From this simple model, We could figure out the geography of inner earth. But they deliberately created mumbo jumbo nonsense that makes no sense, Like P waves go PERPENDICULAR from the direction of the wave. Are we that stupid? No. We are trusting the authorities in power tell us the truth. But they lie and hide the truth from us by controlling the narratives by controlling the evidence we see.

The conclusions are so contrived by the controlled evidence, It is laughably absurd. If they did not plan to kill us and bring the population down to 500 million, We could all have a nice big belly-laugh at the dumb ideas. Go to the last picture again of the earth. The waves are curved not straight. When is a wave create perpendicular by magic? When does a wave curve from the source? Why would we make that assumption? We can't trace a specific wave. See how easy it is to hide the inner earth. The Bible tells the truth. Men at the top and ETs lie.

We noticed you only post conspiracy and fictional YouTube videos but rarely provide any peer review citations, Academic or scholarly sources. That is because you have read none and have no formal education. Quit your BS. You are just another misguided cult follower. Lol!
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 8:08:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think that if you want to read the truth about life,

I think differently than the world. Christ said His kingdom is not of this world because it is not physical. Our temporal kingdoms, Such as the money systems that are a fraud, Belong to us as mortals. We have to change them, And He will not do the physical work. It is up to us to reason and figure out what to do to fix the accounting. It is not God's responsibility to do our mortal jobs.

He has been waiting for the Satanists to see Lucifer is a liar and turn to Yahweh and fix our world systems using their money power to set up all profits in common in Acts 2-6. They are Jews. The Bible says God will use the Jews to fix the world. He will. The outer economic systems depends on them and the ETs following them.

The truth from Yahweh in their hearts will change our world to use the true economics and accounting for money, Which is far more important than a dead Bible, As Singularity of Light teaches. Before that happens, We must work with our soft conscience and truth to grow with each other using the Golden Rule to govern our bodies to not rob anyone, Call them names, Or put them down to steal their life energy.

We need to ask sincere questions to create understanding of each other as we seek the truth. We need to stop doing what Harikrish does to pretend and use the Bible to exalt himself with ideas from the deceptive flesh and his own dragons. The words of Christ are spirit and life, Not ego illusions. We are to see everyone as equals and not above or below each other, Especially men vs women identities.

Right now, The theologians turned the Bible into a dead book. I have picked up that phrase from SingularlarityofLight. I was too steeped in my Christian roots to see the truth as it is and not as it should be. It just to a week to open my eyes. Paradigms deep in us do not change easily.

Yahweh directed and caused the corruption to expose the liars who built all the religions in a tops down pyramid structure to rob and control us. He is interested in teaching us the systems that work to create equality and freedom by a square in a circle of unity vs. A triangle in a circle of unity. What we see is His hand teachings us about the systems by experience throughout history. One system forces the top to hide the truth to create power to rob and control us. The other system doesn't need to hide the truth because the power is truly pushed down to the equal people that believe in the Golden Rule and Ten Commandments.

Hinduism sounds great to many, But it is just a form of the ET philosophy developed from the ETs who fled to India after they were rejected from the inner earth because of the new languages. The pyramid structure of classes based on reincarnation is slavery. However, Reincarnation based on translation life by Christ is freedom.

It is simple: Do we believe in pyramid power consolidation and slavery that removes risk to create safety. Or do we believe in a box of equality that creates freedom and risk. Welcome to the Cosmic War. Lucifer wants to remove all risk and pain by removing mortality. He wants everyone to be born immortal like He was. Safety and no risk is a better idea in his mind.

Therefore, Yahweh gave the liars His power to create the mental pyramid hierarchies that create the lies, Robbing, And control to demonstrate the "systems" create the good and evil. The good and evil are not caused by the people, But by the systems we use.

However, Mortals get confused because good and evil people both live in the systems. For example, Someone gives two men $50 billion each. One man will use the power for evil and lie and steal. The other man will use the power for good and tell the truth and share the power to create jobs for everyone by honest accounting. The international bankers hijacked the United States in 1913 to create an evil system and methodically changed the leaders in the Unites States into criminal thieves and grew the federal government system into a monster to control the world by its money power on the backs of the free American worker who are actually mental slaves, But they don't know it. They are fed what narratives to believe by the public education "system".

In mortality today, The Bible has become a dead book, So I have to submit to that truth. I agree. But I disagree about SingularityofLight's speculations into eternity that contradicts Yahweh and His eternal plans or motives. She is misjudging His heart. The entire world is. He is teaching us the systems.

I can only teach what John the Baptist teaches for mortals to control the body using the Golden Rule. Nothing mysterious about God and eternity. It would be like teaching mortal principles like Stephen R. Covey did and leave God out. He had religion into his books. I would take out all references to religions, Except the Constitutional ideas of unalienable rights from God. Atheism is fine, But it can't turn into a State religion of control. These true principles were hammered out by our founders. They only screwed up on the one sentence about borrowing. That opened up the door for the bankers to borrow money to fund wars with false flags to kill us for money.

We can only understand the mysterious parables and cryptic analogies by God's grace through faith taking us through the 7 test of the Book of Revelation to enter the first heaven. I can teach how to manage the body by not being a thief. Only God can teach us about His eternity and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit to see the light of God that has no darkness.

I cannot turn on the light to remove the darkness. Only He can. He controls the light. It is like we are sitting in a dark room, And if we wave our hands, The darkness will not go away. He flips on the light switch by grace, Not us.

Atheists argue God does not exist because waving our hands in a dark room does not create the light to see God. But if the atheist turned to God in faith and asked Him, "Will you turn on the light? " He would. Atheists will not pray to Santa Claus. But God lives in us. We ask in the heart silently, Then God will do what is asked and turn on the light, And no one on earth needs to see the two-way communication take place.

Atheists never get the proof because they refuse to pray to Satan Claws. So they won't ask God silently to flip on the light switch for them because they cannot wave their scientific hands in the dark to prove there is a light in the middle of the ceiling. They are right. They can't. Only God can. The can't see the light on the ceiling unless they pray,

However, For the atheist, To ask God in faith requires some kind of physical evidence to create the faith to ask to see God's light in the spirit. It is a catch 22. The question is: Do you want to be an atheist and only believe in the goodness of mortality with no knowledge of eternity? Or do you want to believe in God and eternal life and walk in light?

You can be happy either way by living by your conscience by doing what you know is the right moral thing to do. That is pretty easy being an atheist. But walking in the light is very difficult. It requires giving up all of your ideas for the truth about eternity. Most people do not want to do that. That is fine with God. There is no force. God created the broad path of death and resurrection. Many choose it.

Walking into life goes against every Biblical idea on earth right now. You can't tell anybody about it. It is private, Except on the internet, Without using your real name. When the bankers and ETs change the world, The privacy protection won't be necessary because everyone else will know about the two different paths to walk. The easy way of physical death and resurrection. Or the difficult way of life and translation.

You asked great questions, And I will have to continue later. I am out of space.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 11:56:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
These are very integrated ideas because I stepped out of the box of "specialization of labor" to put the puzzle pieces together. See? We got an education in our 20s to become as "experts" in some knowledge, While the puzzle of false narratives was built by the satanic insiders "for our own good and the good of the whole world".

So when I wrote they kill us with war for money, That can be very misleading. They have so much money, They don't care about the money anymore. But they are interested in using the money and wars to create a problem for the ETs to solve when they come from inner earth. They will teach us ideas that are very similar to Hinduism, But modified with advanced technology and much greater occult power.

The Satanists have sacrificed every idea for Lucifer's ideas, And the money has become a means to the end to create a New World Order of ET philosophy recorded on the Georgia Guidestones in many languages. They have unknowingly sacrificed their ideas correctly for the Creator, Yahweh. The deception is Lucifer and the fallen sons of God appear to the top leaders in glory and lie about everything with half-truths "for their own good". It is exactly the way Satanists use half-truths "for our own good".

Let us read Bible prophecy about what will happen when the Satanists discover Lucifer is doing exactly to them what they do to us. God is getting ready to open their eyes. It is prophesied in Isaiah 29:

The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed [Book of Revelation is spiritually sealed about the kingdom of God within us] (Isa 29:11)

Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips,
But have removed their hearts far from Me,
And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people,
A marvelous work and a wonder;
For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isa 29:13-14)

In that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book,
And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. (Isa 29:18)

Why will the Satanists and ETs see and hear spiritually? Because Yahweh will open their spirit-orb eyes and ears by grace through faith to complete His many lessons of good and evil to all of us on earth.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 12:00:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MS
It's all true, So scary

Did someone say flood and exodus, And lump of clay growing a dick and screwing a rib? You lose
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 5:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
These are very integrated ideas because I stepped out of the box of "specialization of labor" to put the puzzle pieces together. See? We got an education in our 20s to become as "experts" in some knowledge, While the puzzle of false narratives was built by the satanic insiders "for our own good and the good of the whole world".

So when I wrote they kill us with war for money, That can be very misleading. They have so much money, They don't care about the money anymore. But they are interested in using the money and wars to create a problem for the ETs to solve when they come from inner earth. They will teach us ideas that are very similar to Hinduism, But modified with advanced technology and much greater occult power.

The Satanists have sacrificed every idea for Lucifer's ideas, And the money has become a means to the end to create a New World Order of ET philosophy recorded on the Georgia Guidestones in many languages. They have unknowingly sacrificed their ideas correctly for the Creator, Yahweh. The deception is Lucifer and the fallen sons of God appear to the top leaders in glory and lie about everything with half-truths "for their own good". It is exactly the way Satanists use half-truths "for our own good".

Let us read Bible prophecy about what will happen when the Satanists discover Lucifer is doing exactly to them what they do to us. God is getting ready to open their eyes. It is prophesied in Isaiah 29:

The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed [Book of Revelation is spiritually sealed about the kingdom of God within us] (Isa 29:11)

Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips,
But have removed their hearts far from Me,
And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people,
A marvelous work and a wonder;
For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden. " (Isa 29:13-14)

In that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book,
And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. (Isa 29:18)

Why will the Satanists and ETs see and hear spiritually? Because Yahweh will open their spirit-orb eyes and ears by grace through faith to complete His many lessons of good and evil to all of us on earth.

Satan has no need for money. Satan was already declared the king and God of the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 NLT;AMP;KJV - Satan, Who is the god of this world,
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 7:06:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Satan has no need for money. Satan was already declared the king and God of the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 NLT;AMP;KJV - Satan, Who is the god of this world,


Yes, He is. Yahweh gave Lucifer the power to be the God of this world to prove the Father living in the third heaven on the other side of town is a criminal liar by doing genetic reengineering on humans to control eternal life and remove mortality. Times up. 150, 000 years is long enough. He failed.

It is time for the Bible prophecies to be completed so Yahweh is not longer falsely accused, Misunderstood, And misjudged. Yahweh tells the truth. Lucifer lies and was born immortal. His body was not translated like the Father's was. Lucifer has never been mortal and died. He does not know good and evil like the Father does. You have more knowledge of good and evil than Lucifer, You are more like the Father than he is.

Lucifer needs you as mortal to do his dirty work, And his mortal generals make trillions of dollars in their financial scams. How much money do you make?

Are the ego-emotional-highs worth it when you are alone all by yourself and cannot put anyone down? You can always change your mind and believe the truth. Better now than later. That is the secret to life. Knowing that true repentance is in the mind. Yahushua (Jesus) is Lord. His kingdom is not of this world because the kingdom of God is within you:

For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21)

It has always been there in your heart waiting for you to find it. I found it. You can too.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 9:19:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Satan has no need for money. Satan was already declared the king and God of the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 NLT;AMP;KJV - Satan, Who is the god of this world,


Yes, He is. Yahweh gave Lucifer the power to be the God of this world to prove the Father living in the third heaven on the other side of town is a criminal liar by doing genetic reengineering on humans to control eternal life and remove mortality. Times up. 150, 000 years is long enough. He failed.

It is time for the Bible prophecies to be completed so Yahweh is not longer falsely accused, Misunderstood, And misjudged. Yahweh tells the truth. Lucifer lies and was born immortal. His body was not translated like the Father's was. Lucifer has never been mortal and died. He does not know good and evil like the Father does. You have more knowledge of good and evil than Lucifer, You are more like the Father than he is.

Lucifer needs you as mortal to do his dirty work, And his mortal generals make trillions of dollars in their financial scams. How much money do you make?

Are the ego-emotional-highs worth it when you are alone all by yourself and cannot put anyone down? You can always change your mind and believe the truth. Better now than later. That is the secret to life. Knowing that true repentance is in the mind. Yahushua (Jesus) is Lord. His kingdom is not of this world because the kingdom of God is within you:

For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21)

It has always been there in your heart waiting for you to find it. I found it. You can too.

How can the kingdom of God be in you when the body rots from the inside out as the body decomposes?

Jesus proved his body was hollow inside. It was made of flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. "

No surgeon has uncovered a kingdom of heaven within the human body cavity. And you claim to have studied science. Quit lying. Get a real education.
edgeofimagination
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 5:03:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
INTERESTING! And why not. . . . . . ? Look at what has been done in the Middle East

Where many advanced civilizations with extraordinary structures and knowledge are reduced to marginally relevant. . . . . . And what is the MOST RELEVANT thing in the Middle East? At this time in humanity? GOD. . . The ultimate HUMAN INVENTED SCAPEGOAT

. . . . . The JEW GOD then JESUS hoax after Moses
and finally and. . . Worse = the ALLAH GOD hoax invented by Middle East psychopath GOD inventors. . . . And approved GLOBALLY by the network of psychopath CLOWNS with idiotic TITLES in GOVERNMENT?

GOVERNMENT? No way. . SLAVERS. . . . Psychopath SLAVERS. . . Abusing everything for
POWER and CONTROL of humanity and resources. . . . For the select FEW. . . At the expense of the HYPNOTIZED dumbed down masses of asses. . . .

There are NO GOVERNMENTS. . . All are a low level layer of DECEIT and DIVIDE. . . With
placed PUPPET CLOWNS used to do all the filthy dirty work for them. . . . . . .

GOD makes for an IDEAL excuse to incite UNREST-WAR-SLAVERY-OPPRESSION-CORRUPTION ++++. . . . .

. . . . . . . . The MODEL used for CONTROL is built on FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE. . . .

No one does it better than the Middle East GOD construct. . . . The JEW GOD remains neutral as the spin on HIM? (some OLD MAN white guy God). . . . Uses the newly minted JESUS as an army on one side of the GOD garbage. . . . At WAR against the even more newly minted GOD hoax = ALLAH. . . All 3 GODS are total fabricated BULL SH_T. . . . They are designed to assimilate the masses into a DIVIDED position. . . With a NO SOLUTION
to the anger and rage over which GOD is the real deal. . . = N O N E all are S H _ T

POINT. . . ? Humans cleverly construct all manner of excuses to dominate and exploit each other. . . The FEW play the masses for entertainment. . . . And their own well being. . .

Ultimately EVERYTHING LOSES. . . . Humans exterminate each other. . . And destroy planetary resources for self gain. . . SO WHAT. . . . They come and go like all humans. . .

Their motto = TAKE EVERYTHING. . . . Let them ROT and MURDER each other for US!

Many will agree with INNER EARTH. . . HOLLOW MOON BASE. . . . ANCIENT ALIENS who genetically modified the new human form we are familiar with. . . . SO WHAT!

sadly instead of embracing all of these possibilities as VIABLE and well worth investigating. . . It's OBVIOUS. . . The current masses of humanity are EXPENDABLE. . .

There is a REDUCTION of humanity in progress. . . At least 5 billion humans will be EXTERMINATED. . . . By mid century. . . . . NO WAY to PREVENT THIS CORRECTION. . . .

There are to many OBSOLETE HUMANS going forward to a highly advanced civilization without the ILLITERATE. . . IGNORANT. . . LOST HUMANS trapped in the POVERTY and OPPRESSION cycle. . . . They are to be ELIMINATED. . . . And will be. . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 4:38:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
edgeofimagination wrote:
INTERESTING! And why not. . . . . . ? Look at what has been done in the Middle East

Where many advanced civilizations with extraordinary structures and knowledge are reduced to marginally relevant. . . . . . And what is the MOST RELEVANT thing in the Middle East? At this time in humanity? GOD. . . The ultimate HUMAN INVENTED SCAPEGOAT

. . . . . The JEW GOD then JESUS hoax after Moses
and finally and. . . Worse = the ALLAH GOD hoax invented by Middle East psychopath GOD inventors. . . . And approved GLOBALLY by the network of psychopath CLOWNS with idiotic TITLES in GOVERNMENT?

GOVERNMENT? No way. . SLAVERS. . . . Psychopath SLAVERS. . . Abusing everything for
POWER and CONTROL of humanity and resources. . . . For the select FEW. . . At the expense of the HYPNOTIZED dumbed down masses of asses. . . .

There are NO GOVERNMENTS. . . All are a low level layer of DECEIT and DIVIDE. . . With
placed PUPPET CLOWNS used to do all the filthy dirty work for them. . . . . . .

GOD makes for an IDEAL excuse to incite UNREST-WAR-SLAVERY-OPPRESSION-CORRUPTION ++++. . . . .

. . . . . . . . The MODEL used for CONTROL is built on FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE. . . .

No one does it better than the Middle East GOD construct. . . . The JEW GOD remains neutral as the spin on HIM? (some OLD MAN white guy God). . . . Uses the newly minted JESUS as an army on one side of the GOD garbage. . . . At WAR against the even more newly minted GOD hoax = ALLAH. . . All 3 GODS are total fabricated BULL SH_T. . . . They are designed to assimilate the masses into a DIVIDED position. . . With a NO SOLUTION
to the anger and rage over which GOD is the real deal. . . = N O N E all are S H _ T

POINT. . . ? Humans cleverly construct all manner of excuses to dominate and exploit each other. . . The FEW play the masses for entertainment. . . . And their own well being. . .

Ultimately EVERYTHING LOSES. . . . Humans exterminate each other. . . And destroy planetary resources for self gain. . . SO WHAT. . . . They come and go like all humans. . .

Their motto = TAKE EVERYTHING. . . . Let them ROT and MURDER each other for US!

Many will agree with INNER EARTH. . . HOLLOW MOON BASE. . . . ANCIENT ALIENS who genetically modified the new human form we are familiar with. . . . SO WHAT!

sadly instead of embracing all of these possibilities as VIABLE and well worth investigating. . . It's OBVIOUS. . . The current masses of humanity are EXPENDABLE. . .

There is a REDUCTION of humanity in progress. . . At least 5 billion humans will be EXTERMINATED. . . . By mid century. . . . . NO WAY to PREVENT THIS CORRECTION. . . .

There are to many OBSOLETE HUMANS going forward to a highly advanced civilization without the ILLITERATE. . . IGNORANT. . . LOST HUMANS trapped in the POVERTY and OPPRESSION cycle. . . . They are to be ELIMINATED. . . . And will be. . . .

You sound as helpless as the time your mommy flushed you down the toilet against the wished of your father who wanted to choke your ugly face. You are not winning any friends on DDO either.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 4:09:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Satan has no need for money. Satan was already declared the king and God of the world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 NLT;AMP;KJV - Satan, Who is the god of this world,


Yes, He is. Yahweh gave Lucifer the power to be the God of this world to prove the Father living in the third heaven on the other side of town is a criminal liar by doing genetic reengineering on humans to control eternal life and remove mortality. Times up. 150, 000 years is long enough. He failed.

It is time for the Bible prophecies to be completed so Yahweh is not longer falsely accused, Misunderstood, And misjudged. Yahweh tells the truth. Lucifer lies and was born immortal. His body was not translated like the Father's was. Lucifer has never been mortal and died. He does not know good and evil like the Father does. You have more knowledge of good and evil than Lucifer, You are more like the Father than he is.

Lucifer needs you as mortal to do his dirty work, And his mortal generals make trillions of dollars in their financial scams. How much money do you make?

Are the ego-emotional-highs worth it when you are alone all by yourself and cannot put anyone down? You can always change your mind and believe the truth. Better now than later. That is the secret to life. Knowing that true repentance is in the mind. Yahushua (Jesus) is Lord. His kingdom is not of this world because the kingdom of God is within you:

For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21)

It has always been there in your heart waiting for you to find it. I found it. You can too.

The bible says the physical body is corrupt and therefore cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now I declare to you, Brothers, That flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, Nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 10:29:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As explain in other posts, The new body we receive is not flesh and blood. It's a spiritual body that has a dial inside that can change frequency at will. When Christ appeared to the apostles in the upper room, They did not recognize him by His body, But recognize His voice and spirit, And no one expected Him to look like his old flesh when he showed up with the doors shut.

He had a dial to change frequency. Our flesh does not have a dial to change the frequency. Modern technology today helps us understand the concepts as Yahweh intends to increase understanding of the Bible from a scientific standpoint. The idea of a "frequency dial" makes perfect sense.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2018 11:19:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
As explain in other posts, The new body we receive is not flesh and blood. It's a spiritual body that has a dial inside that can change frequency at will. When Christ appeared to the apostles in the upper room, They did not recognize him by His body, But recognize His voice and spirit, And no one expected Him to look like his old flesh when he showed up with the doors shut.

He had a dial to change frequency. Our flesh does not have a dial to change the frequency. Modern technology today helps us understand the concepts as Yahweh intends to increase understanding of the Bible from a scientific standpoint. The idea of a "frequency dial" makes perfect sense.

We know the new body that Jesus received. It was only flesh and bones. There was no mention of dials or body temple. The disciple thought he was a ghost.

Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. "

His disciples heard what Jesus was saying so they were tuned to the same frequency. But Jesus remained incoherent.

John 16:25 - "Though I have been speaking figuratively, A time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.