Jump to topic:

We Were Created

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 9:53:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Did you know that you are a very special person and that God has a unique blueprint for you?

Yes, That's right, God cares specifically about you and when you think about it, That is so incredible that out of the 10 to the power of 24 planets that God created, He chose Earth for you to live on.

But wait, There's more because when God decided to create you, He especially chose one out of 2 million eggs and one out of 100 million sperm. . . . . "Get out of here", I hear you cry.

Apparently, About 38 weeks before I was born, God planned a special cocktail party and made sure that my Mum and Dad were invited. What were the chances then? Wow.

Pretty conclusive then isn't it that there was nothing random about how we got here?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 10:12:53 PM
Willows wrote:
Did you know that you are a very special person and that God has a unique blueprint for you?

Yes, That's right, God cares specifically about you and when you think about it, That is so incredible that out of the 10 to the power of 24 planets that God created, He chose Earth for you to live on.

But wait, There's more because when God decided to create you, He especially chose one out of 2 million eggs and one out of 100 million sperm. . . . . "Get out of here", I hear you cry.

Apparently, About 38 weeks before I was born, God planned a special cocktail party and made sure that my Mum and Dad were invited. What were the chances then? Wow.

Pretty conclusive then isn't it that there was nothing random about how we got here?

Nor was there anything random about how white convicts were picked to send to Australia a newly formed penal colony unless you are an aboriginal who lost his home to white convicts. What did abroginals do to deserve this abuse and white thuggery?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 4:02:27 AM
Wow!

such cynicism from someone who relies upon chance and randomness - to be ordered and planned. If God did not exist, Then science could not exist. If evolution is true then science is bogus. Science relies upon order and consistency. If things were random then science would make no sense.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 10:43:53 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Wow!

such cynicism from someone who relies upon chance and randomness - to be ordered and planned. If God did not exist, Then science could not exist. If evolution is true then science is bogus. Science relies upon order and consistency. If things were random then science would make no sense.

You are making the shallow, Unintellectual and logically incorrect assumption that because we are here (because science exists) there is a God.

Utterly absurd.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 6:32:05 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Wow!

You are poorly educated. Science has many disciplines and evolution is just one of the many branches of science.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 8:16:55 PM
Trade Secret, I like your posts and integrity to the Lord. I know I may be jerking you paradigms about evolution. Where is the evidence to support the idea? At one time, I thought just like you, And I would never have believe in evolution because evidence is absent based on what scientist teach today, Such as the big bang theory. Then I saw Aron Ra debate with an ID creationist, And he cleaned his clock with ideas I had never heard before. So I went to Aaron Ra's website here:

https://www. Youtube. Com/channel/UCAJfDidJyukTekgSRZrjadw

I studied his ideas, And he argues from the genetics viewpoint, Explaining evolution in a different way. Then I looked at his division of the tree of life and felll off my chair, As it made sense, But the evidence of what he showed is not in earth's fossil records, So where was the information coming from? He got it from visions given to him by Yahweh, But it was done on other planets. That idea closed the controversy for me once I removed my body and reread Genesis 1. I had already done that for the Book of Revelation and figured out how Yahweh thinks, So I did the same thing with Genesis 1, All the thought patterns are identical, Even the number patterns. I do find mistakes here and there as I learn new truth. But that has become less and less over time as I root out the theological ideas of man's foolish opinions and replace it with Christ's ideas by the light of God that has no darkness as I read the Bible with the Logos Word of Reason.

The new paradigm shift to believe evolution occurred on other planets solves the current dilemma of the lack of physical evidence on earth, Creating the missing link, Chance arguments, And mutation arguments that are valid to debunk atheism. These arguments disappear if we believe that only genetically evolved life was created on other planets and transported here by Yahweh. In other words, The manufacturing genetic evolution occurred elsewhere, But the final products where shipped to earth by Yahweh to give Lucifer a chance to prove Yahweh is a liar, Which He is not.

Lucifer has failed to crack the genetic codes of death after 150, 000 years. These new ideas put all the pieces together based on Aron Ra's work. Please note his name includes Ra, Which is the god he believes in, Which is the same god of the ETs, Who is Lucifer, A fallen son of God, Not the Creator, Yahweh.

Aron Ra's work had to come from visions, And that clinched it for me that evolution is true by genetics directly changed by Yahweh, When I realized Genesis 1 is not about the physical creation, Removing the roadblock of the theologians for my spirit-orb to connect to the light of God that has no darkness.

But Aron Ra is lying to sell his message, He is a Satanist that receives visions from Yahweh, But doesn't know it is Yahweh. This is how they control the whole world by sending Satanic moles all over, Even into atheism, To complain they are poor, But they have access to all the money they need when they prove their loyalty to Lucifer. Or Ra, Who is the same fallen son of God. They are liars about who they are to control the narratives.

They have been very skilled at that technique to fool us and control what we believe, The Clintons are good examples. The WikiLeaks prove they worship Lucifer and enjoy satanic rituals, Such as spirit cooking and pedophilia. It is undeniable evidence. We canrejoicing that Daniel's prophesy about the money systems on inner and outer earth will be fixed very soon, Considering Lucifer has had 150, 000 years and failed.

The new paradigms will take time to absorb as the Lord brings the valid evidence to your mind like He does with me. He does the same thing to everyone by grace through faith as Paul taught. The key to translation is to realize God controls everything by His grace and power in truth and love doing His will.

As you wrote, Even faith is a gift of grace. We are walking in the same grace. The next step is blaming no one for God is not "allowing" things to happen, But he is controlling each path so we know good and evil. Yes, We make the choice, But he controls *the evidence* we see that forms our beliefs that produce our choices. He provides the evidence both inside the heart and outside our bodies. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Heb 11:1)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 2:26:06 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Trade Secret, I like your posts and integrity to the Lord. I know I may be jerking you paradigms about evolution. Where is the evidence to support the idea? At one time, I thought just like you, And I would never have believe in evolution because evidence is absent based on what scientist teach today, Such as the big bang theory. Then I saw Aron Ra debate with an ID creationist, And he cleaned his clock with ideas I had never heard before. So I went to Aaron Ra's website here:

https://www. Youtube. Com/channel/UCAJfDidJyukTekgSRZrjadw

I studied his ideas, And he argues from the genetics viewpoint, Explaining evolution in a different way. Then I looked at his division of the tree of life and felll off my chair, As it made sense, But the evidence of what he showed is not in earth's fossil records, So where was the information coming from? He got it from visions given to him by Yahweh, But it was done on other planets. That idea closed the controversy for me once I removed my body and reread Genesis 1. I had already done that for the Book of Revelation and figured out how Yahweh thinks, So I did the same thing with Genesis 1, All the thought patterns are identical, Even the number patterns. I do find mistakes here and there as I learn new truth. But that has become less and less over time as I root out the theological ideas of man's foolish opinions and replace it with Christ's ideas by the light of God that has no darkness as I read the Bible with the Logos Word of Reason.

The new paradigm shift to believe evolution occurred on other planets solves the current dilemma of the lack of physical evidence on earth, Creating the missing link, Chance arguments, And mutation arguments that are valid to debunk atheism. These arguments disappear if we believe that only genetically evolved life was created on other planets and transported here by Yahweh. In other words, The manufacturing genetic evolution occurred elsewhere, But the final products where shipped to earth by Yahweh to give Lucifer a chance to prove Yahweh is a liar, Which He is not.

Lucifer has failed to crack the genetic codes of death after 150, 000 years. These new ideas put all the pieces together based on Aron Ra's work. Please note his name includes Ra, Which is the god he believes in, Which is the same god of the ETs, Who is Lucifer, A fallen son of God, Not the Creator, Yahweh.

Aron Ra's work had to come from visions, And that clinched it for me that evolution is true by genetics directly changed by Yahweh, When I realized Genesis 1 is not about the physical creation, Removing the roadblock of the theologians for my spirit-orb to connect to the light of God that has no darkness.

But Aron Ra is lying to sell his message, He is a Satanist that receives visions from Yahweh, But doesn't know it is Yahweh. This is how they control the whole world by sending Satanic moles all over, Even into atheism, To complain they are poor, But they have access to all the money they need when they prove their loyalty to Lucifer. Or Ra, Who is the same fallen son of God. They are liars about who they are to control the narratives.

They have been very skilled at that technique to fool us and control what we believe, The Clintons are good examples. The WikiLeaks prove they worship Lucifer and enjoy satanic rituals, Such as spirit cooking and pedophilia. It is undeniable evidence. We canrejoicing that Daniel's prophesy about the money systems on inner and outer earth will be fixed very soon, Considering Lucifer has had 150, 000 years and failed.

The new paradigms will take time to absorb as the Lord brings the valid evidence to your mind like He does with me. He does the same thing to everyone by grace through faith as Paul taught. The key to translation is to realize God controls everything by His grace and power in truth and love doing His will.

As you wrote, Even faith is a gift of grace. We are walking in the same grace. The next step is blaming no one for God is not "allowing" things to happen, But he is controlling each path so we know good and evil. Yes, We make the choice, But he controls *the evidence* we see that forms our beliefs that produce our choices. He provides the evidence both inside the heart and outside our bodies. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen. (Heb 11:1)

You should jerk off before posting so we know what you really think. Jerking off after you post only lets us know what you resigned to after the fact.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 4:26:46 AM
Remember the thread about not being able to respond with reason. Here is another example. You credibility is destroyed with every post like this. Do you want to be free or a slave?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 4:30:25 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Remember the thread about not being able to respond with reason. Here is another example. You credibility is destroyed with every post like this. Do you want to be free or a slave?

You are a occult believer and like most cults their members are brainwashed. You will have to undergo a cult deprogramming treatment to free you of you reptilian ETs fantasies and perverted obsession.
You have been so badly shamed into converting to the underworld cult that a trip to Harikrish's Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is highly recommended. Come get your head slapped for free at the Detox Centre.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.