Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Tolerating Religion

Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 10:05:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 5:32:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 11:34:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 7:53:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheist should respect religions because it is not their business to trespass into another person's belief systems.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 8:48:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheist should respect religions because it is not their business to trespass into another person's belief systems.

From the scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, And I will raise it again in three days. "

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, When they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, Because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, Humanly speaking, Ended in failure, The failure of the cross. "

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

He was not directing people to God, He was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist. . . . . . Harikrish.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 11:17:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheist should respect religions because it is not their business to trespass into another person's belief systems.

Whilst I tolerate religion I have absolutely no respect for a totally unproven absurd belief in an invisible master.

You seem to be obfuscating fair and justified criticism with trespassing.

Yet you seem also to ignore the fact that the promotion of religion to those who are vulnerable is more than just trespassing.

So, Why don't religious die-hards mind their own absurd business and keep it to themselves?

Meanwhile, As throughout the sordid history of such a whacky belief religious nuts will continue to be persecuted and ridiculed for good reason and increasingly more so since society at large has wised up to the total fraud that is religion.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 5:08:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Atheist should respect religions because it is not their business to trespass into another person's belief systems.
Atheists are busy defending secular institutions and would like nothing better than to nail theists their beliefs like the Romans did to Jesus and ended the Jews obsession with their messiah.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 12:51:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.

I'll just skip over your typo and assume you meant to imply his relatives are theists, Which means there at least more than one smart person in Australia, Apparently, But in other places. . . Hooked on phonix is just a dream.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 2:32:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.

I'll just skip over your typo and assume you meant to imply his relatives are theists, Which means there at least more than one smart person in Australia, Apparently, But in other places. . . Hooked on phonix is just a dream.

Australians are big on atheism. Read Willows list and you will arrive at the same conclusion.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 5:03:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Whilst I tolerate religion I have absolutely no respect for a totally unproven absurd belief in an invisible master.

Willow wrote: You seem to be obfuscating fair and justified criticism with trespassing.

Yet you seem also to ignore the fact that the promotion of religion to those who are vulnerable is more than just trespassing.

So, Why don't religious die-hards mind their own absurd business and keep it to themselves?

Meanwhile, As throughout the sordid history of such a whacky belief religious nuts will continue to be persecuted and ridiculed for good reason and increasingly more so since society at large has wised up to the total fraud that is religion.

Anonthegreat wrote: That is exactly my point. You have misjudged me. Everyone is trespassing into everyone else's business. The past is over and is rationally irrelevant except to repent and stop what we are doing wrong. We have a good separation of church and State today, But don't transform atheism into a State religion, Which we are doing, Encroaching into the beliefs of others. What the hell is the government favoring Muslim for in the public school system ruining what the atheist fought for using the power of God and won? God hates all religious control, But only has directed us here to know good and evil. Everyone can now see what is wrong, The past does not matter. The only thing that matters is the future and learning from the past so we don't do it again and not feel bad about the past. God only wants us to know good and evil and repent of the evil. To make a gross analogy, He just wants us to flush the poop away and not pick it up and rub the poop in or noses and examine the past poop forever for no good reason but to just feel guilty about it, Today is what matters. The debt fraud has not been fixed,

They should pass a law that no Politian can use religion for political reasons to gain trust, Worshipping God inside us is a private matter, Not a public matter. If someone wants to pray to Santa Claus, That is fine for them and their church, But do not bring it into politics to influence our vote by trusting God, "In God We Trust" was place on the money in the 1950s to trust the satanic debt fraud all over the planet. We trusted in God in politics and the only ones that benefited with power and control were the satanic international bankers.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 4:41:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Whilst I tolerate religion I have absolutely no respect for a totally unproven absurd belief in an invisible master.

Willow wrote: You seem to be obfuscating fair and justified criticism with trespassing.

Yet you seem also to ignore the fact that the promotion of religion to those who are vulnerable is more than just trespassing.

So, Why don't religious die-hards mind their own absurd business and keep it to themselves?

Meanwhile, As throughout the sordid history of such a whacky belief religious nuts will continue to be persecuted and ridiculed for good reason and increasingly more so since society at large has wised up to the total fraud that is religion.

Anonthegreat wrote: That is exactly my point. You have misjudged me. Everyone is trespassing into everyone else's business. The past is over and is rationally irrelevant except to repent and stop what we are doing wrong. We have a good separation of church and State today, But don't transform atheism into a State religion, Which we are doing, Encroaching into the beliefs of others. What the hell is the government favoring Muslim for in the public school system ruining what the atheist fought for using the power of God and won? God hates all religious control, But only has directed us here to know good and evil. Everyone can now see what is wrong, The past does not matter. The only thing that matters is the future and learning from the past so we don't do it again and not feel bad about the past. God only wants us to know good and evil and repent of the evil. To make a gross analogy, He just wants us to flush the poop away and not pick it up and rub the poop in or noses and examine the past poop forever for no good reason but to just feel guilty about it, Today is what matters. The debt fraud has not been fixed,

They should pass a law that no Politian can use religion for political reasons to gain trust, Worshipping God inside us is a private matter, Not a public matter. If someone wants to pray to Santa Claus, That is fine for them and their church, But do not bring it into politics to influence our vote by trusting God, "In God We Trust" was place on the money in the 1950s to trust the satanic debt fraud all over the planet. We trusted in God in politics and the only ones that benefited with power and control were the satanic international bankers.

How do you explain your absurd belief in an invisible master the reptilian ETs of the underworld that no one has seen and you cannot produce any evidence they exists. Yet you idolize them and credit them with unbelievable powers of deception.

You are scripturally ignorant and mentally unstable. You blame Satan for everything but cannot produce a single quote from the bible that shows Satans lying or killing innocent people. When are you going to stop lying?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 7:34:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.

I'll just skip over your typo and assume you meant to imply his relatives are theists, Which means there at least more than one smart person in Australia, Apparently, But in other places. . . Hooked on phonix is just a dream.

Australians are big on atheism. Read Willows list and you will arrive at the same conclusion.

I'd rather waste time arriving at the endless evolutions of personal conclusions that's at least an awareness grown enough to know, Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, They must first realize they already have it.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 9:33:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mason Slayer, These are very interesting truths. I am kind of curious, Did you develop these ideas like I did from the words of the Bible? . We have same ideas, But where did you learn the truth? Here is where I developed the same ideas:

For whoever has will be given more, And they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, Even what they have will be taken from them. (Matt 25:29 NKJV)

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, In whatsoever state I am, Therewith to be content(Phil 4:11 KJV)

We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, But love edifies. And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, He knows nothing yet as he ought to know. But if anyone loves God, This one is known by Him. (1 Cor 8:1-2 NKJV)
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 11:46:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.

I'll just skip over your typo and assume you meant to imply his relatives are theists, Which means there at least more than one smart person in Australia, Apparently, But in other places. . . Hooked on phonix is just a dream.

Australians are big on atheism. Read Willows list and you will arrive at the same conclusion.

I'd rather waste time arriving at the endless evolutions of personal conclusions that's at least an awareness grown enough to know, Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, They must first realize they already have it.

You certainly wasted a lot of your time denying the holocaust. And you proved: " Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. " which explains why you know nothing about the holocaust because you know so little.
Wishful thinking: "But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, " because it actually goes like this.
For whoever has will be given more, And they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, Even what they have will be taken from them. (Matt 25:29 NKJV)
The little you had i. E your fianc"e even that was taken from you.
Scriptures are not only there to teach you, It is also there to make an example of you.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 11:52:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The truth always prevails when we look at the individual words in the Bible to find the ones that were added later like atonement and testament. The word "opinion" was created by the theologians and added to the King James Version when the idea did not exists until after the Bible was written; and therefore, The Satanists created the word to manufacture lukewarm followers that don't really believe in an idea with commitment behind it.

Everyone should strike the word "opinion" out of their vocabulary and be hot or cold in their beliefs, Or the Lord will vomit the person out of His mouth, Because Yahweh cannot work with opinions but only knowledge and belief. It is fine to believe in a wrong idea firmly, Because then Yahweh can present the EVIDENCT to our spirit-orbs to return to heaven where we lived as babies and little children. If not, We become like spineless snakes and jump from one opinion to another one, Depending on who is in authority above us to believe their "opinion".

WHAT A SCAM OF THE SATAISTS! They know very well they are creating spineless vipers who automatically bite those who contradict their dumb ideas.

What is nice about modern technology, We can query the entire Bible for word patterns in seconds at Biblegateway. Com for hundreds of Bible versions or Blueletterbible. Org for the Hebrew or Greek meanings of the KJV in Strong's concordance to find the logical anomalies that were added deliberately by satanic moles operating as theologians in pretense.

The word "opinion" in 1 Kings 18:21 should be translated "thought" because two other verses translate the identical Hebrew word as "thought". Likewise, In the three other places translated "opinion" in Job 32:6, 10, 17), The word should be translated "knowledge" like it is in two other verses.

By inserting "opinion" into the Bible, It creates invalid trust in the word. Then people can be trained to live in opinions that come from the imagination of reality and not belief and knowledge based on evidence and facts. Opinions are based on feelings and not evidence or facts. Interestingly, The KJV of the Bible only uses the word "feel" 9 times and the word "emotion" 0 times.

Now compare that truth to what we use as the foundational words of society today. We use feeling, Emotion, And opinions in all of our ideas. The public does not believe in truth or knowledge any more. The public believes in the "opinion" of the leaders who have the most money power. Money power manipulate public opinion by fake news narratives by half-truths by cherry picking and controlling the evidence.

Belief, Knowledge, Understanding, And truth are the words the Bible uses. It does not use opinions or assumptions. It uses belief, Satanists created these words to control us. "Assume" was created to prevent independent thought at the bottom with the "AS* OUT OF YOU AND ME" Idea: Assume, Yahweh gave the Satanists the power to change the words to demonstrate how evil they are to rob, Control, And kill us as their workforce slaves.

Praise Yahweh! He is a genius.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 12:09:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The truth always prevails when we look at the individual words in the Bible to find the ones that were added later like atonement and testament. The word "opinion" was created by the theologians and added to the King James Version when the idea did not exists until after the Bible was written; and therefore, The Satanists created the word to manufacture lukewarm followers that don't really believe in an idea with commitment behind it.

Atonement is found in the Old Testament. You must be blind to have missed it.

Most Relevant Verses

Exodus 24:3
Then Moses came and recounted to the people all the words of the LORD and all the ordinances; and all the people answered with one voice and said, "All the words which the LORD has spoken we will do! "

Deuteronomy 26:17
"You have today declared the LORD to be your God, And that you would walk in His ways and keep His statutes, His commandments and His ordinances, And listen to His voice.

Joshua 24:24
The people said to Joshua, "We will serve the LORD our God and we will obey His voice. "

Leviticus 9:7
Moses then said to Aaron, "Come near to the altar and offer your sin offering and your burnt offering, That you may make atonement for yourself and for the people; then make the offering for the people, That you may make atonement for them, Just as the LORD has commanded. "

Leviticus 4:13-14
'Now if the whole congregation of Israel commits error and the matter escapes the notice of the assembly, And they commit any of the things which the LORD has commanded not to be done, And they become guilty; when the sin which they have committed becomes known, Then the assembly shall offer a bull of the herd for a sin offering and bring it before the tent of meeting.

Numbers 15:22-26
'But when you unwittingly fail and do not observe all these commandments, Which the LORD has spoken to Moses, Even all that the LORD has commanded you through Moses, From the day when the LORD gave commandment and onward throughout your generations, Then it shall be, If it is done unintentionally, Without the knowledge of the congregation, That all the congregation shall offer one bull for a burnt offering, As a soothing aroma to the LORD, With its grain offering and its drink offering, According to the ordinance, And one male goat for a sin offering. Read more.
Leviticus 19:20-22
'Now if a man lies carnally with a woman who is a slave acquired for another man, But who has in no way been redeemed nor given her freedom, There shall be punishment; they shall not, However, Be put to death, Because she was not free. 'He shall bring his guilt offering to the LORD to the doorway of the tent of meeting, A ram for a guilt offering. 'The priest shall also make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the LORD for his sin which he has committed, And the sin which he has committed will be forgiven him.

Leviticus 6:1-7
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, Saying, "When a person sins and acts unfaithfully against the LORD, And deceives his companion in regard to a deposit or a security entrusted to him, Or through robbery, Or if he has extorted from his companion, Or has found what was lost and lied about it and sworn falsely, So that he sins in regard to any one of the things a man may do; read more.
Numbers 15:30-31
'But the person who does anything defiantly, Whether he is native or an alien, That one is blaspheming the LORD; and that person shall be cut off from among his people. 'Because he has despised the word of the LORD and has broken His commandment, That person shall be completely cut off; his guilt will be on him. '"

Numbers 35:33
'So you shall not pollute the land in which you are; for blood pollutes the land and no expiation can be made for the land for the blood that is shed on it, Except by the blood of him who shed it.

1 Samuel 3:14
"Therefore I have sworn to the house of Eli that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be atoned for by sacrifice or offering forever. "

Leviticus 16:34
"Now you shall have this as a permanent statute, To make atonement for the sons of Israel for all their sins once every year. " And just as the LORD had commanded Moses, So he did.

Exodus 30:10
"Aaron shall make atonement on its horns once a year; he shall make atonement on it with the blood of the sin offering of atonement once a year throughout your generations. It is most holy to the LORD. "

Leviticus 16:1-33
Now the LORD spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, When they had approached the presence of the LORD and died. "Aaron shall enter the holy place with this: with a bull for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering. "He shall put on the holy linen tunic, And the linen undergarments shall be next to his body, And he shall be girded with the linen sash and attired with the linen turban (these are holy garments) Then he shall bathe his body in water and put them on. Read more.
Leviticus 16:2
The LORD said to Moses: "Tell your brother Aaron that he shall not enter at any time into the holy place inside the veil, Before the mercy seat which is on the ark, Or he will die; for I will appear in the cloud over the mercy seat.

Hebrews 9:7
but into the second, Only the high priest enters once a year, Not without taking blood, Which he offers for himself and for the sins of the people committed in ignorance.

Exodus 25:17-22
"You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold, Two and a half cubits long and one and a half cubits wide. "You shall make two cherubim of gold, Make them of hammered work at the two ends of the mercy seat. "Make one cherub at one end and one cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim of one piece with the mercy seat at its two ends. Read more.
Exodus 30:6
"You shall put this altar in front of the veil that is near the ark of the testimony, In front of the mercy seat that is over the ark of the testimony, Where I will meet with you.

Numbers 7:89
Now when Moses went into the tent of meeting to speak with Him, He heard the voice speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the testimony, From between the two cherubim, So He spoke to him.

Leviticus 17:11
'For the life of the flesh is in the blood, And I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement. '

Hebrews 9:22
And according to the Law, One may almost say, All things are cleansed with blood, And without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Exodus 29:44
"I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar; I will also consecrate Aaron and his sons to minister as priests to Me.

Leviticus 8:22-30
Then he presented the second ram, The ram of ordination, And Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the head of the ram. Moses slaughtered it and took some of its blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron's right ear, And on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot. He also had Aaron's sons come near; and Moses put some of the blood on the lobe of their right ear, And on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot. Moses then sprinkled the rest of the blood around on the altar. Read more.
Hebrews 5:1
For every high priest taken from among men is appointed on behalf of men in things pertaining to God, In order to offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins;

Hebrews 5:1-3
he can deal gently with the ignorant and misguided, Since he himself also is beset with weakness; and because of it he is obligated to offer sacrifices for sins, As for the people, So also for himself.

Read more. . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 12:13:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atonement in the Old Testament before the New Testament was written or translated from Greek by Tyndale.

Exodus 28:36-38
"You shall also make a plate of pure gold and shall engrave on it, Like the engravings of a seal, 'Holy to the LORD. ' "You shall fasten it on a blue cord, And it shall be on the turban; it shall be at the front of the turban. "It shall be on Aaron's forehead, And Aaron shall take away the iniquity of the holy things which the sons of Israel consecrate, With regard to all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, That they may be accepted before the LORD.

Leviticus 10:16-17
But Moses searched carefully for the goat of the sin offering, And behold, It had been burned up! So he was angry with Aaron's surviving sons Eleazar and Ithamar, Saying, "Why did you not eat the sin offering at the holy place? For it is most holy, And He gave it to you to bear away the guilt of the congregation, To make atonement for them before the LORD.

Leviticus 12:7-8
'Then he shall offer it before the LORD and make atonement for her, And she shall be cleansed from the flow of her blood. This is the law for her who bears a child, Whether a male or a female. 'But if she cannot afford a lamb, Then she shall take two turtledoves or two young pigeons, The one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for her, And she will be clean. '"

Leviticus 14:18-22
while the rest of the oil that is in the priest's palm, He shall put on the head of the one to be cleansed. So the priest shall make atonement on his behalf before the LORD. "The priest shall next offer the sin offering and make atonement for the one to be cleansed from his uncleanness. Then afterward, He shall slaughter the burnt offering. "The priest shall offer up the burnt offering and the grain offering on the altar. Thus the priest shall make atonement for him, And he will be clean. Read more.
Leviticus 15:15
Verse Concepts
and the priest shall offer them, One for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering So the priest shall make atonement on his behalf before the LORD because of his discharge.

Numbers 28:22
Verse Concepts
and one male goat for a sin offering to make atonement for you.

Numbers 29:5
Verse Concepts
'Offer one male goat for a sin offering, To make atonement for you,

Hosea 4:7-8
The more they multiplied, The more they sinned against Me; I will change their glory into shame. They feed on the sin of My people And direct their desire toward their iniquity.

1 Samuel 2:12-17
Now the sons of Eli were worthless men; they did not know the LORD and the custom of the priests with the people. When any man was offering a sacrifice, The priest's servant would come while the meat was boiling, With a three-pronged fork in his hand. Then he would thrust it into the pan, Or kettle, Or caldron, Or pot; all that the fork brought up the priest would take for himself. Thus they did in Shiloh to all the Israelites who came there. Read more.
Jeremiah 6:13-14
"For from the least of them even to the greatest of them, Everyone is greedy for gain, And from the prophet even to the priest Everyone deals falsely. "They have healed the brokenness of My people superficially, Saying, 'Peace, Peace, ' But there is no peace.

Ezekiel 22:26
Verse Concepts
"Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, And they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from My sabbaths, And I am profaned among them.

Malachi 1:6-8
" 'A son honors his father, And a servant his master Then if I am a father, Where is My honor? And if I am a master, Where is My respect? ' says the LORD of hosts to you, O priests who despise My name. But you say, 'How have we despised Your name? ' "You are presenting defiled food upon My altar But you say, 'How have we defiled You? ' In that you say, 'The table of the LORD is to be despised. ' "But when you present the blind for sacrifice, Is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, Is it not evil? Why not offer it to your governor? Would he be pleased with you? Or would he receive you kindly? " says the LORD of hosts.

Hosea 8:11-13
Since Ephraim has multiplied altars for sin, They have become altars of sinning for him. Though I wrote for him ten thousand precepts of My law, They are regarded as a strange thing. As for My sacrificial gifts, They sacrifice the flesh and eat it, But the LORD has taken no delight in them Now He will remember their iniquity, And punish them for their sins; They will return to Egypt.

Isaiah 1:10-17
Hear the word of the LORD, You rulers of Sodom; Give ear to the instruction of our God, You people of Gomorrah. "What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me? " Says the LORD. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle; And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, Lambs or goats. "When you come to appear before Me, Who requires of you this trampling of My courts? Read more.
Isaiah 66:3
Verse Concepts
"But he who kills an ox is like one who slays a man; He who sacrifices a lamb is like the one who breaks a dog's neck; He who offers a grain offering is like one who offers swine's blood; He who burns incense is like the one who blesses an idol As they have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their abominations,

Jeremiah 7:21-24
Thus says the LORD of hosts, The God of Israel, "Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat flesh. "For I did not speak to your fathers, Or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, Concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices. "But this is what I commanded them, Saying, 'Obey My voice, And I will be your God, And you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, That it may be well with you. ' read more.

Leviticus 9:8-11
So Aaron came near to the altar and slaughtered the calf of the sin offering which was for himself. Aaron's sons presented the blood to him; and he dipped his finger in the blood and put some on the horns of the altar, And poured out the rest of the blood at the base of the altar. The fat and the kidneys and the lobe of the liver of the sin offering, He then offered up in smoke on the altar just as the LORD had commanded Moses. Read more.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 2:59:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.

I'll just skip over your typo and assume you meant to imply his relatives are theists, Which means there at least more than one smart person in Australia, Apparently, But in other places. . . Hooked on phonix is just a dream.

Australians are big on atheism. Read Willows list and you will arrive at the same conclusion.

I'd rather waste time arriving at the endless evolutions of personal conclusions that's at least an awareness grown enough to know, Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, They must first realize they already have it.

You certainly wasted a lot of your time denying the holocaust. And you proved: " Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. " which explains why you know nothing about the holocaust because you know so little.
Wishful thinking: "But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, " because it actually goes like this.
For whoever has will be given more, And they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, Even what they have will be taken from them. (Matt 25:29 NKJV)
The little you had i. E your fianc"e even that was taken from you.
Scriptures are not only there to teach you, It is also there to make an example of you.

One more post from you is all it takes fuknut to make your world get really fn real. These aren't the times to go thinking you can just say anything you think, Thinking nobody gonna put the hammer down on that. Because maybe your little bubble of a world is going to get real, Really quick to know it just can't go around thinking it can do whatever it wants to do, Just as a lot of people are beginning to find that out now
Harikrish
Posts: 28,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 3:21:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
It is often said that whilst atheists tolerate religion, They do not respect it.

Why would this be so, Since, On the face of it, Holding a religious belief seems to be the righteous thing to do or at least, Religion seems to be promoted that way?

Why should an atheist respect religion when there is no evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that, Over the centuries it has been responsible for so many wars and corruption?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that it is openly homophobic, Sexist and discriminatory?

Why should an atheist respect religion when it has been responsible for polarising and splitting up families?

Why should an atheist respect religion when religious followers flout the law of the land in favour of their own rules?

Why should an atheist respect religion if followers are prescribed rules on how to run their personal lives, For example, What they can and can't do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Why should an atheist respect religion given that most followers are either naive, Gullible, Weak, Vulnerable or deluded?

Suicide! It works.

Your advice will certainly solve his problem. But he appears to be looking for a solution for his relatives too who are atheists.

I'll just skip over your typo and assume you meant to imply his relatives are theists, Which means there at least more than one smart person in Australia, Apparently, But in other places. . . Hooked on phonix is just a dream.

Australians are big on atheism. Read Willows list and you will arrive at the same conclusion.

I'd rather waste time arriving at the endless evolutions of personal conclusions that's at least an awareness grown enough to know, Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, They must first realize they already have it.

You certainly wasted a lot of your time denying the holocaust. And you proved: " Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. " which explains why you know nothing about the holocaust because you know so little.
Wishful thinking: "But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, " because it actually goes like this.
For whoever has will be given more, And they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, Even what they have will be taken from them. (Matt 25:29 NKJV)
The little you had i. E your fianc"e even that was taken from you.
Scriptures are not only there to teach you, It is also there to make an example of you.

One more post from you is all it takes fuknut to make your world get really fn real. These aren't the times to go thinking you can just say anything you think, Thinking nobody gonna put the hammer down on that. Because maybe your little bubble of a world is going to get real, Really quick to know it just can't go around thinking it can do whatever it wants to do, Just as a lot of people are beginning to find that out now

You certainly wasted a lot of your time denying the holocaust. And you proved: " Until one knows everything there exists high probabilities of knowing nothing. " which explains why you know nothing about the holocaust because you know so little.
Wishful thinking: "But nothing is something to know if one wishes to have everything in life, " because it actually goes like this.
For whoever has will be given more, And they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, Even what they have will be taken from them. (Matt 25:29 NKJV)
The little you had i. E your fianc"e even that was taken from you.
Scriptures are not only there to teach you, It is also there to make an example of you.

You cannot deny the death of millions in the Holocaust and be spared the indignation.
Scriptures are not only there to teach you, It is also there to make an example of you.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.