Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 9:21:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Q: Why do gay Muslims smoke dope?

A: Because the Quran says that if two men sleep together they should be stoned.

So why do straight Muslims get stoned too?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 9:45:02 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Because they are really gay.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 10:40:53 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

So even 4 wives and multiple children the average straight Muslim is surrounded by is not enough to convince a sheep shagger like you that straight Muslims get stoned too.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 8:31:54 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

So even 4 wives and multiple children the average straight Muslim is surrounded by is not enough to convince a sheep shagger like you that straight Muslims get stoned too.

Listen here, You just don't get it, Do you?

If you're a Muslim with 4 wives, (each with hairy armpits and legs since they wear burkas most of the time) and each bitching away all day, Kids fighting.

You come home after a hard day's work firing off rounds from an AK-47 on the back of a Hi-Lux and face all that crap, Then you pull out the hookah and stuff it full of the best Morrocan gold.

Now, Of course, You are going to start thinking about what alternatives there are in life and when it comes to sex. . . . . . Need I say more. . . . You will start having hallucinations that involve you and Ricky Martin.

You have been warned. . . . Keep on that whacky backy and you could turn the other way.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 7:29:01 PM
Homosexuality prevents translation life. That is why it is in the Law of Moses and requires stoning by the community. It is not a sin in the Ten Commandments for that reason. However, To be happy, Gays need to be faithful to each other. Since everyone dies today, It is a moot point.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 8:58:31 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

If you're a Muslim with 4 wives, (each with hairy armpits and legs since they wear burkas most of the time) and each bitching away all day, Kids fighting.

You come home after a hard day's work firing off rounds from an AK-47 on the back of a Hi-Lux and face all that crap, Then you pull out the hookah and stuff it full of the best Morrocan gold.

Now, Of course, You are going to start thinking about what alternatives there are in life and when it comes to sex. . . . . . Need I say more. . . . You will start having hallucinations that involve you and Ricky Martin.

You have been warned. . . . Keep on that whacky backy and you could turn the other way.

Most Muslims wouldn't know who Ricky Martin is. So you must be thinking about the need for White men to get stoned and sleep together.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 5:45:10 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Homosexuality prevents translation life. That is why it is in the Law of Moses and requires stoning by the community. It is not a sin in the Ten Commandments for that reason. However, To be happy, Gays need to be faithful to each other. Since everyone dies today, It is a moot point.

"Homosexuality prevents translation life. ". . . . Come on. . . What the heck is that supposed to mean?
There is no such thing and you are making things up in order to avoid the inevitable.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 5:54:40 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Most Muslims wouldn't know who Ricky Martin is. So you must be thinking about the need for White men to get stoned and sleep together.

You still don't get it.
You see, I deliberately chose Ricky Martin because he is half white, Half black. . . You know, Latina. . . . Anyways that's still not good enough for racists, Is it?

So, The burning question is. . . Who would you turn gay for?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 7:03:30 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

You still don't get it.
You see, I deliberately chose Ricky Martin because he is half white, Half black. . . You know, Latina. . . . Anyways that's still not good enough for racists, Is it?

You answered your own burning question, You would deliberately chose Ricky Martin because he is half white, Half black.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 9:42:52 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

You still don't get it.

You answered your own burning question, You would deliberately chose Ricky Martin because he is half white, Half black.

So, You would turn gay for Ricky Martin then?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 10:56:02 PM
Willow, I have been teaching what Yahweh teaches vs what the theologians claim He teaches. Yahweh is very reasonable about homosexuality to keep it away from children. Pedophilia by parents forces them into gay behavior from birth making it nearly impossible to change for victims of pedophilia. The feeling of love for the parents develops a sexual identity that cannot be reversed without deep overcoming in the light, Which most people will be unwilling to do. Yahweh knows this, So his only problem is forcing gay behavior on children or forcing it on adults. He is happy if the gays just keep the behavior discrete and private within society.

I know the gays want acceptance, But that deception just weakens them by placing their gender identity on accepted validation to justify changing their minds about gender in mortality, And that is what is mainly wrong with homosexuals coming out of the closet. It weakens their spirit-orb by needing others to validate changing their minds on earth from what they decided before they were born. By keeping it private, To be gay will be stronger because they don't have to have the public Christians condemning them as going to hell. They do not have to hear those false ideas or deal with them emotionally, Especially if the believe the truth that all religions are false. All they need to know is they changed their minds, For whatever reason, And it is nobody else's business.

They can have a happy private life with their partner knowing God is ok with the decision as a survival mechanism in this wicked world. However, One cannot be translated as gay and not die. God cannot put us in a body eternally we didn't really choose by freewill. We came to earth to know good and evil and not to change our gender identity decision before we were born.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 11:26:13 PM
By the way, The gay movement was created by God to flush out the false views of sex created by Christians and their self-righteous view and false judgments about God. Romans chapter 1 through 12 was to the Roman public who was controlled by the Satanists, Just like the world is today. The Satanists only changed one word of the text to make everyone think Paul's doctrinal dissertation was to the assemblies of Yahweh, When it was not. It was to be used as a proselyting tool to unbelievers, Especially Satanists. When he lists their sins in chapter one, Paul is not writing to the Christians or average person at the bottom of the pyramid who is gay for a different reason.

Paul is writing to the Satanists that flip the middle finger at Yahweh and say to Him, "I can do the opposite of your laws and be blessed financially! You are a lying scum bag. " Paul uses reason and scripture to get through to their deception from the lying sons of God they innocently believed like children. They taught evolution incorrectly, Like scientist do today, In Romans Chapter 1, Not giving the glory to God, But glorifying the creature rather than the Creator for making the creation possible, However Yahweh did it, Which genetic details Paul did not know.

Can you find the word the Satanists added to Romans Chapter 1 to change the flow of logic and deceive us regarding who Paul is writing to? It is as plain as the nose on your face.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 1:24:18 AM
See? We have the original language, And by using the Logos Word of reason, We can find the errors, And correct them. Let me show you;

Romans 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

Greeting

1 Paul, A bondservant of Jesus Christ, Called to be an apostle, Separated to the gospel of God 2 which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, 3 concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, 4 and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, By the resurrection from the dead. 5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name, 6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;

7 To all who are in Rome, Beloved of God, Called to be *saints*. (Romans 1:1-7)

"Saints" is the word added that was changed from "saved" to "saints". Everyone is called to be saved. But few are predestinated to be elect or translated. Paul knew this truth. The gospel was offered to everyone for salvation, But few were elected to be Saints. We are elected or chosen to be saints, Thus, Many are called in the flesh, But few are elected in the spirit. Paul wrote the truth. The Satanists do not.

Paul wrote the same words "called to be saved" because the leaders of the Corinthian were Satanists saved by power of the cross, And Paul was telling them they will be resurrected in eternity, And wanted to teach them the truth, Which he did, By correcting the false ideas they were deliberately spreading. I am doing what Paul did to tell the Satanists and ETs today they are called to be saved and know how they have been deceived by the fallen sons of God. Paul could not be as direct as I am because it was not time to disclose the ETs. Now it is.

I know this logic is true. First, The original good news was Christ will resurrect everyone to live forever, Except those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit and claim the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil (Matt 12). Second, The phrase, "called to be saints" is nowhere else in the Bible but in the two books Paul is specifically addresses the Satanists in a politically diplomatic way. The Lord said let the wheat and tares grow together until the time of the harvest. Now is the time of the harvest of the angels in the kingdom of God within us. Paul did not have the Book of Revelation. I do. And now is the time of harvest to free the ETs from slavery and deceptions of the fallen sons of God.

Now that we get the word saint changed back to saved, We can read the Book of Romans correctly that it was to the Satanists and Roman Republic and not to the Saints, Until chapter 12.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, That your faith [in the Roman Republic] is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, Whom I serve with *my spirit* [not his body] in the gospel of His Son, That without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, 10 making request if, By some means, Now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you [his fellow Romans]. 11 For I long to see you, That I may impart to you some spiritual gift, So that you may be established [as believers]" 12 that is, That I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I do not want you to be unaware, Brethren [Romans like saying Americans], That I often planned to come to you (but was hindered until now), That I might have some fruit among you also, Just as among the other Gentiles [they were not believers]. 14 I am a debtor both to Greeks and to barbarians, Both to wise and to unwise. 15 So, As much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, For it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, For the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith. "

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, Who ]suppress the truth in unrighteousness [Satanists hide the truth from us], 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, For God has shown it to them [the know the scriptures better that Christians}. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, Being understood by the things that are made, Even His eternal power and Godhead, So that they are without excuse [evolution is from Yahweh], 21 because, Although they knew God, They did not glorify Him as God [worship Yahweh ignorantly as the Creator], Nor were thankful, But became futile in their thoughts, And their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, They became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like [h]corruptible man"and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things [they ignore Yahweh is the Creator behind evolution].

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, In the lusts of their hearts, To dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, And worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, Who is blessed forever. Amen.

[Instead of acknowledging Yahweh is the Creator behind evolution, They believe evolution can be controlled by creature genetic and reincarnation. He knew about the ETs and genetics, But he was forbidden to talk about it in Paradise, And did not have the language to explain it. ]

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their [i]women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the [j]men, Leaving the natural use of the [woman, Burned in their lust [power and control] for one another, Men with men committing what is shameful, And receiving in themselves [blind and lost spirit-orb] the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, To do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, Sexual immorality, Wickedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness; full of envy, Murder, Strife, Deceit, Evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, Haters of God, Violent, Proud, Boasters, Inventors of evil things, Disobedient to parents, 31 [o]undiscerning, Untrustworthy, Unloving, Unforgiving, Unmerciful; 32 who, Knowing the righteous judgment of God, That those who practice such things are deserving of death, Not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. (Rpm 1:8-31)

This sounds just like the Clintons behind the public curtain drawn by the main stream media of the satanic international bankers, Doesn't it? Now we can understand the Bible as we read the WikiLeaks and learn the truth. The Satanists are called to be saved by Yahweh, But they do not know it because of the lies of fallen sons of God. Check out Mormonism. They have the documented proof of the imposters,
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 2:22:11 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
See? We have the original language, And by using the Logos Word of reason, We can find the errors, And correct them. Let me show you;

Romans 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

Greeting

1 Paul, A bondservant of Jesus Christ, Called to be an apostle, Separated to the gospel of God 2 which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, 3 concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, 4 and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, By the resurrection from the dead. 5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name, 6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;

7 To all who are in Rome, Beloved of God, Called to be *saints*. (Romans 1:1-7)

"Saints" is the word added that was changed from "saved" to "saints". Everyone is called to be saved. But few are predestinated to be elect or translated. Paul knew this truth. The gospel was offered to everyone for salvation, But few were elected to be Saints. We are elected or chosen to be saints, Thus, Many are called in the flesh, But few are elected in the spirit. Paul wrote the truth. The Satanists do not.

Paul wrote the same words "called to be saved" because the leaders of the Corinthian were Satanists saved by power of the cross, And Paul was telling them they will be resurrected in eternity, And wanted to teach them the truth, Which he did, By correcting the false ideas they were deliberately spreading. I am doing what Paul did to tell the Satanists and ETs today they are called to be saved and know how they have been deceived by the fallen sons of God. Paul could not be as direct as I am because it was not time to disclose the ETs. Now it is.

I know this logic is true. First, The original good news was Christ will resurrect everyone to live forever, Except those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit and claim the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil (Matt 12). Second, The phrase, "called to be saints" is nowhere else in the Bible but in the two books Paul is specifically addresses the Satanists in a politically diplomatic way. The Lord said let the wheat and tares grow together until the time of the harvest. Now is the time of the harvest of the angels in the kingdom of God within us. Paul did not have the Book of Revelation. I do. And now is the time of harvest to free the ETs from slavery and deceptions of the fallen sons of God.

Now that we get the word saint changed back to saved, We can read the Book of Romans correctly that it was to the Satanists and Roman Republic and not to the Saints, Until chapter 12.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, That your faith [in the Roman Republic] is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, Whom I serve with *my spirit* [not his body] in the gospel of His Son, That without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, 10 making request if, By some means, Now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you [his fellow Romans]. 11 For I long to see you, That I may impart to you some spiritual gift, So that you may be established [as believers]" 12 that is, That I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I do not want you to be unaware, Brethren [Romans like saying Americans], That I often planned to come to you (but was hindered until now), That I might have some fruit among you also, Just as among the other Gentiles [they were not believers]. 14 I am a debtor both to Greeks and to barbarians, Both to wise and to unwise. 15 So, As much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, For it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, For the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith. "

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, Who ]suppress the truth in unrighteousness [Satanists hide the truth from us], 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, For God has shown it to them [the know the scriptures better that Christians}. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, Being understood by the things that are made, Even His eternal power and Godhead, So that they are without excuse [evolution is from Yahweh], 21 because, Although they knew God, They did not glorify Him as God [worship Yahweh ignorantly as the Creator], Nor were thankful, But became futile in their thoughts, And their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, They became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like [h]corruptible man"and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things [they ignore Yahweh is the Creator behind evolution].

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, In the lusts of their hearts, To dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, And worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, Who is blessed forever. Amen.

[Instead of acknowledging Yahweh is the Creator behind evolution, They believe evolution can be controlled by creature genetic and reincarnation. He knew about the ETs and genetics, But he was forbidden to talk about it in Paradise, And did not have the language to explain it. ]

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their [i]women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the [j]men, Leaving the natural use of the [woman, Burned in their lust [power and control] for one another, Men with men committing what is shameful, And receiving in themselves [blind and lost spirit-orb] the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, To do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, Sexual immorality, Wickedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness; full of envy, Murder, Strife, Deceit, Evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, Haters of God, Violent, Proud, Boasters, Inventors of evil things, Disobedient to parents, 31 [o]undiscerning, Untrustworthy, Unloving, Unforgiving, Unmerciful; 32 who, Knowing the righteous judgment of God, That those who practice such things are deserving of death, Not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. (Rpm 1:8-31)

This sounds just like the Clintons behind the public curtain drawn by the main stream media of the satanic international bankers, Doesn't it? Now we can understand the Bible as we read the WikiLeaks and learn the truth. The Satanists are called to be saved by Yahweh, But they do not know it because of the lies of fallen sons of God. Check out Mormonism. They have the documented proof of the imposters,

Paul persecuted Christians? He suffered from frontol lobe epilepsy. Can you provide a sane example?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 2:38:08 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
HariKrish, When you provide a rational contribution to the discussion, I will respond.

You cannot even respond to questions raised about your irrational posts. Get help!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 3:22:25 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, I have been teaching what Yahweh teaches vs what the theologians claim He teaches. Yahweh is very reasonable about homosexuality to keep it away from children. Pedophilia by parents forces them into gay behavior from birth making it nearly impossible to change for victims of pedophilia. The feeling of love for the parents develops a sexual identity that cannot be reversed without deep overcoming in the light, Which most people will be unwilling to do. Yahweh knows this, So his only problem is forcing gay behavior on children or forcing it on adults. He is happy if the gays just keep the behavior discrete and private within society.

I know the gays want acceptance, But that deception just weakens them by placing their gender identity on accepted validation to justify changing their minds about gender in mortality, And that is what is mainly wrong with homosexuals coming out of the closet. It weakens their spirit-orb by needing others to validate changing their minds on earth from what they decided before they were born. By keeping it private, To be gay will be stronger because they don't have to have the public Christians condemning them as going to hell. They do not have to hear those false ideas or deal with them emotionally, Especially if the believe the truth that all religions are false. All they need to know is they changed their minds, For whatever reason, And it is nobody else's business.

They can have a happy private life with their partner knowing God is ok with the decision as a survival mechanism in this wicked world. However, One cannot be translated as gay and not die. God cannot put us in a body eternally we didn't really choose by freewill. We came to earth to know good and evil and not to change our gender identity decision before we were born.

It is only those who have wicked thoughts (e. G. Those who display hatred towards others for no real reason) who will think and preach that the world is wicked.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 4:22:28 AM
Willow, That would be from the view of an insider, Not an outsider. The outsiders are robbed, Controlled. And killed. To me, That is wicked. The insiders they leave alone with the promise of life-time employment and all kinds of benefits. Two perspectives.

Lucifer only loves his own. He hates the outsiders that will not commit to him. He is the liar and has nothing to offer the human race. Yahweh is going to fix the inequality on the planet with his cube of equality rather than the pyramid of power.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 1:03:13 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, That would be from the view of an insider, Not an outsider. The outsiders are robbed, Controlled. And killed. To me, That is wicked. The insiders they leave alone with the promise of life-time employment and all kinds of benefits. Two perspectives.

Lucifer only loves his own. He hates the outsiders that will not commit to him. He is the liar and has nothing to offer the human race. Yahweh is going to fix the inequality on the planet with his cube of equality rather than the pyramid of power.

Does Lucifer hate homosexuals and people of other faiths as do Christians?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 6:02:30 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

You still haven't quoted a single verse from the bible which shows Lucifer lying or killing innocent people.
Why are you calling Satan a liar when you are unable to produce even a single verse from the bible to back your accusation? Why do you continue to lie?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.