Total Posts:174|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Willows OCD - Spamming a Dead Board

ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 11:10:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dude, You have six threads with no replies on the first page of a board that has been dead for 4 months!

Please, Admit you have a mental problem and go and seek professional help. Is this really how you want to spend your life?
Willows
Posts: 11,651
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 1:53:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dude, You have six threads with no replies on the first page of a board that has been dead for 4 months!

Please, Admit you have a mental problem and go and seek professional help. Is this really how you want to spend your life?

Perhaps you would like to explain why you choose to attack the writer instead of making constructive replies to posts that raise valid points, Or is it that you are stuck for words when confronted with witty, Intellectual prose?
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 4:08:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because the writer is a loon not remotely interested in debate as evidenced by the sad fact that he keeps churning out posts even on a dead board where there is no one to answer.

I'm not deluded, Thus there is no fun for me in your lunatic compulsion.

Go get some help.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 4:35:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Because the writer is a loon not remotely interested in debate as evidenced by the sad fact that he keeps churning out posts even on a dead board where there is no one to answer.

I'm not deluded, Thus there is no fun for me in your lunatic compulsion.

Go get some help.

Black shitholes and their genetic inferiority are no longer debatable. The scientific and physical evidence is overwhelming.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 8:47:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We have to start with the premise that everyone is saved by grace because God created us, According to Matt 12. Religions built on hierarchical structure are evil and contradict that idea to make money, Causing endless confusions by sitting on God's throne and judging that other people, Except them, Are going to hell fire when they are not. With those two foundational ideas, We can start reasoning with each other and learn how to think.

So what, Willow likes to ask questions. There is no harm in that. They just roll off board if no one is interested. No one is forced to read them. What is wrong with that? You have been programmed with Internet narratives at the top who pay trolls for pollical reasons of control for election purposes.

What? We need five thousand people to learn from each other? That is a stupid ego-based idea, Isn't it? We don't need 5, 000 people. Who cares? You know the saying, "If you build it, They will come. " If this board becomes one that is used to learn better ideas by sincere discussion and debate, Without name calling, They will all come to learn how to think better without name calling.

Is the sight good because it has more people? No. The site is good if the people learn how to think for themselves. This site is good because it is not moderated. There is no politics, That I can see. So people can say whatever they want. Trolls can stay and pick up a chair, Sit down, Start thinking, And learn something new. Then they will stop wanting to be trolls by freewill and not by moderator force.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 11:54:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
thang
I'm not deluded, Thus there is no fun for me in your lunatic compulsion.

Of course you are deluded, You believe in fairy tales.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 1:14:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Of course you are deluded, You believe in fairy tales.

How do you know your ideas are not fairy tail ideas created by the narratives of the satanic insiders in control and shoved down you throat all of your life? For example, They create a narrative story, And the stock market goes up. Then create another narrative story, And the stock market goes down. It is called cherry picking the evidence to create whatever narrative they want at the time.

You do know the companies get the cash to create jobs and grow a company only at the IPO. You did know this fact, Right? Or did you? All of the cash only goes to investors after the IPO. How do they make money? By the change in stock prices up OR down. Do the prices create the narratives as claimed? Or do they cherry pick the evidence to control the narratives to change the priced? If they control the priced by the narratives, They will NEVER LOSE money. They steal it from us.

Therefore, The stock market has NOTHING to do with the economy, And Trump does not understand it. The international bankers let no know their secrets behind the curtain as the Wizards of Odds. They never lose.

Do you even know, Or can you know, How the stock market really works? THE SATANIC BANKERS CREATED THE SEC IN THE 1930s. Study your history. Before then, It was governed by each state, Making it impossible to control from one centralized place.

The Federal Reserve controls Wall Street, Not the SEC. The bankers in control set up the SEC rules so they can more easily rob us by cherry picking the evidence and controlling the financial narratives 100%. The economic gurus and their mumbo jumbo turns money into idiocy, And economics was created by the bankers to hide the truth about money and true economics based on honest accounting. All the CPA accountants get their instructions from the SEC. 1+1=2.

By controlling the money, They can control the evidence to control the narratives, By using the media they bought with cash to own legally, Of course. The banks owned 40% of the corporations in 2011, And it has grown to 45% today. They are on a path to own everything. In other words, The cash is flowing endlessly and automatically to them by fraud, And they use the stolen money to buy up the corporations that create the real wealth. Nice strategy to control the world. Purchase it by a legal fraud!

I wonder why in just a few years the country went from 8 public accounting firms to 4 that lead all the other firms by influencing the accounting boards of the nation? Ever heard of the word collusion at the top to pass the rules and laws? Welcome to truth 101.

What a horrendous financial scam to rob, Control, And kill us!

http://big4accountingfirms. Org/the-top-accounting-firms-in-the-us/
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 1:55:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is no cause for alarm or worry. Just keep your job and earn money and have a happy life. Yahweh is going to fix the money troubles from the tops down. It is difficult to see Daniel's prophey if we do not understand money principles and the history of the four money types. The Satanists deliberately left accounting and money out of the general education curriculum to hide the truth from the public. It was not an accident. It is all part of the strategy to promote fake news and controlled narratives about money and everything else on the planet--such as the big bang theory, The flat earth theory, The solid earth theory, ETs from outer space, We flew to the moon, ETs live on the other side of the moon, The moon is a space ship, The ETs inside the earth are giants, Reptilians, Greys, Etc. Their are no chemtrails, Harmful vaccines, Harmful water, Drugs that will kill us in TV ads, GMO food that makes us sterile in three generation, And on and on. Endless narratives that are false. Control the evidence by cherry picking, And they can control the narratives we are trained to believe are true inside the public education systems.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2018 2:25:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I need to clarify one more thing, The internet was designed as a social tool to discuss what is happening and promote gossip, There are truths galore on the internet that people believe that are really true and useful for relationships to read "what is happening" in terms of the public narratives, And we know whether they are right or wrong. Or good or evil, By knowing the Bible correctly by using correct paradigms that I have listed in another thread.

However, The cause and effect truths are plugged up and removed by disinformation that are fables and fantasies of the imagination to entertain us and hide the truth to not have any idea how to do valid cause and effect analysis. One can find the valid evidence by searching for a needle in a haystack of CIA-type disinformation that is false cause and effect narratives. But by searching for the truth relentlessly, We can find videos, Papers, Articles, And online free books that are the 1% or 2% percent that use valid evidence and reasoning to get to the truth to build our beliefs.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 1:14:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey bully! Enjoying your ride in the black van?

Will you be back? Because I got the bet that you're too stupid not to be banned again. 999 to 1 currently.

You should stay here with the two idiots. One compulsively making posts like an obsessive retard constantly washing his hands, And the other who responds like a broken record with a low IQ. You fit in.

My word, What morons.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 1:25:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Moron hari - Black sh*tholes and their genetic inferiority are no longer debatable. The scientific and physical evidence is overwhelming.

I've been trying to tell you that Indians are sh*tholes. You finally gave in to the scientific and physical evidence huh? Even your Prime Minister said it.

Lol, So you sit here like a moron posting the same thing over and over? "The pope said Jesus failed! " or "If an Indian marries a medical doctor she becomes a medical doctor too. " Or, "shi*thole this, And sh*thole that"

It would get old if your IQ was higher. You're lucky. Stupidity is bliss.

Well, I have to go moron. Some of us aren't stuck here due our own stupidity. How does it feel? I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. Pucker up.

What a moron.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 1:29:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Moron hari - Black sh*tholes and their genetic inferiority are no longer debatable. The scientific and physical evidence is overwhelming.

I've been trying to tell you that Indians are sh*tholes. You finally gave in to the scientific and physical evidence huh? Even your Prime Minister said it.

Lol, So you sit here like a moron posting the same thing over and over? "The pope said Jesus failed! " or "If an Indian marries a medical doctor she becomes a medical doctor too. " Or, "shi*thole this, And sh*thole that"

It would get old if your IQ was higher. You're lucky. Stupidity is bliss.

Well, I have to go moron. Some of us aren't stuck here due our own stupidity. How does it feel? I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. Pucker up.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2018 3:51:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Moron hari - Black sh*tholes and their genetic inferiority are no longer debatable. The scientific and physical evidence is overwhelming.

I've been trying to tell you that Indians are sh*tholes. You finally gave in to the scientific and physical evidence huh? Even your Prime Minister said it.

Lol, So you sit here like a moron posting the same thing over and over? "The pope said Jesus failed! " or "If an Indian marries a medical doctor she becomes a medical doctor too. " Or, "shi*thole this, And sh*thole that"

It would get old if your IQ was higher. You're lucky. Stupidity is bliss.

Well, I have to go moron. Some of us aren't stuck here due our own stupidity. How does it feel? I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. Pucker up.

What a moron.

Black sh*tholes and their genetic inferiority are no longer debatable. The scientific and physical evidence is overwhelming.
Africa is a basket case. Rape and AIDS capital of the world.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 2:01:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah, Yeah, We heard you the 100th time idiot.

The two morons, One obsessively posting when there is no one to read his stupidity, And the other, Waiting like an eel under a rock for anyone, Anyone to pass by.

I could not have thought up better karma for you idiots. And both of you kicked out of debateArt. Com too. This is delish.

And each time I stop back and look into the pen, There are the two of you, Like the walking dead, Still shambling around and grunting. Hari with his brain dead repetition, And you with your brain dead spam.

I hope juggle keeps the site up for years so we find out out how long you zombies will shuffle around till you fall apart from the sheer stupidity. My bet is on the moron hari outlasting you willows. Your OCD will get so bad you will have to take medication. Hari lives in an Indian slum, He'll never get treated for his mental illness.

OK morons. I'm not stuck here, So I gotta go. Happy zombie shuffling!

Lol. What morons.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:41:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Yeah, Yeah, We heard you the 100th time idiot.

The two morons, One obsessively posting when there is no one to read his stupidity, And the other, Waiting like an eel under a rock for anyone, Anyone to pass by.

I could not have thought up better karma for you idiots. And both of you kicked out of debateArt. Com too. This is delish.

Getting suspended from a forum is not written in a persons Karma. Being born black with low IQ and negroid appearence and being discriminated for life is bad Karma.

And each time I stop back and look into the pen, There are the two of you, Like the walking dead, Still shambling around and grunting. Hari with his brain dead repetition, And you with your brain dead spam.

Typical low IQ black response. Black's were happier then when they were slaves.

I hope juggle keeps the site up for years so we find out out how long you zombies will shuffle around till you fall apart from the sheer stupidity. My bet is on the moron hari outlasting you willows. Your OCD will get so bad you will have to take medication. Hari lives in an Indian slum, He'll never get treated for his mental illness.

You must have come to get your head slapped for free at the harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. From your incoherent posts you must have missed your last appointment. Expect a double dosage.

OK morons. I'm not stuck here, So I gotta go. Happy zombie shuffling!

Lol. What morons.
It has been genetically proven Black's have lower IQ than non Black's. Black's laugh it off with the typical: lol! We are morons. Whites took it a bit further and turned them into cotton picking slaves.

We like our Starbuck's at DDO free of black shitholes.
The racial sensitivity training conducted by Starbuck's revealed blacks like to gather around public toilets a cultural tradition still followed in Africa which is defecating outdoors in large numbers.

Black were happier then when they were slaves. Now they are just back shitholes.

This is why you came to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

You are upset the Africans shipped to India as slaves were ignored by Indians because of their bad Karma. Their numbers have greatly diminished. They are called Siddi
"Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on. Others. . . "
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:09:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I could not have thought up better karma for you idiots. And both of you kicked out of debateArt. Com too. This is delish.

Getting suspended from a forum is not written in a persons Karma. Being born black with low IQ and negroid appearence and being discriminated for life is bad Karma.

So is being born Indian.

And each time I stop back and look into the pen, There are the two of you, Like the walking dead, Still shambling around and grunting. You with your brain dead repetition, And willows with his brain dead spam.

Typical low IQ black response. Black's were happier then when they were slaves.

Lol. So were Indians. Only, They're still slaves to filth and stink, And rape.

I hope juggle keeps the site up for years so we find out out how long you zombies will shuffle around till you fall apart from the sheer stupidity. My bet is on the moron hari outlasting you willows. Your OCD will get so bad you will have to take medication. Hari lives in an Indian slum, He'll never get treated for his mental illness.

You must have come to get your head slapped for free at the harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. From your incoherent posts you must have missed your last appointment. Expect a double dosage.

Your pretense fantasy cannot save you moron.

OK morons. I'm not stuck here, So I gotta go. Happy zombie shuffling!

Lol. What morons.

It has been genetically proven Black's have lower IQ than non Black's.

And Indians are shitholes. Even your founding father and your current PM, And Trump say so. So?

Black's laugh it off with the typical: lol! We are morons. Whites took it a bit further and turned them into cotton picking slaves.

You aren't white little brown boy. And you are a moron.

We like our Starbuck's at DDO free of black shitholes.

Lol. You must like your Starbucks empty too. Or is it that Starbucks booted you out and you're stuck here?

The racial sensitivity training conducted by Starbuck's revealed blacks like to gather around public toilets a cultural tradition still followed in Africa which is defecating outdoors in large numbers.

India has the most shitholes deficating outside than any place on Earth. Ew, Thanks for reminding us. What a shithole country.

Black were happier then when they were slaves. Now they are just back shitholes.

You're concerned about their happiness? Selfless of you to be, Seeing that you're ashamed of being born Indian.

This is why you came to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Imaginary stories cannot save you loon. You are a moron too stupid to exist on another board, So you sit here in the dark prattling about blacks and clinics, And feet. What a moron.

You are upset the Africans shipped to India as slaves were ignored by Indians because of their bad Karma.

Lol. Yet Indians became black. Lol. You even admitted that your mom loved black studs. Indians were slaves themselves moron. 14 centuries in bad karma. If you had ignored blacks, You would not have become black. And your mom would have been even more lonely.

Their numbers have greatly diminished. They are called Siddi

We just call you dalit. Or moron for short.

"Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on. Others. . . "

Your low IQ implies you are one of their descendants. Is that why you're ashamed of being born Indian little brown boy?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:25:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
I could not have thought up better karma for you idiots. And both of you kicked out of debateArt. Com too. This is delish.

Getting suspended from a forum is not written in a persons Karma. Being born black with low IQ and negroid appearence and being discriminated for life is bad Karma.

So is being born Indian.

And each time I stop back and look into the pen, There are the two of you, Like the walking dead, Still shambling around and grunting. You with your brain dead repetition, And willows with his brain dead spam.

Typical low IQ black response. Black's were happier then when they were slaves.

Lol. So were Indians. Only, They're still slaves to filth and stink, And rape.

I hope juggle keeps the site up for years so we find out out how long you zombies will shuffle around till you fall apart from the sheer stupidity. My bet is on the moron hari outlasting you willows. Your OCD will get so bad you will have to take medication. Hari lives in an Indian slum, He'll never get treated for his mental illness.

You must have come to get your head slapped for free at the harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. From your incoherent posts you must have missed your last appointment. Expect a double dosage.

Your pretense fantasy cannot save you moron.

OK morons. I'm not stuck here, So I gotta go. Happy zombie shuffling!

Lol. What morons.

It has been genetically proven Black's have lower IQ than non Black's.

And Indians are shitholes. Even your founding father and your current PM, And Trump say so. So?

Black's laugh it off with the typical: lol! We are morons. Whites took it a bit further and turned them into cotton picking slaves.

You aren't white little brown boy. And you are a moron.

We like our Starbuck's at DDO free of black shitholes.

Lol. You must like your Starbucks empty too. Or is it that Starbucks booted you out and you're stuck here?

The racial sensitivity training conducted by Starbuck's revealed blacks like to gather around public toilets a cultural tradition still followed in Africa which is defecating outdoors in large numbers.

India has the most shitholes deficating outside than any place on Earth. Ew, Thanks for reminding us. What a shithole country.

Black were happier then when they were slaves. Now they are just back shitholes.

You're concerned about their happiness? Selfless of you to be, Seeing that you're ashamed of being born Indian.

This is why you came to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Imaginary stories cannot save you loon. You are a moron too stupid to exist on another board, So you sit here in the dark prattling about blacks and clinics, And feet. What a moron.

You are upset the Africans shipped to India as slaves were ignored by Indians because of their bad Karma.

Lol. Yet Indians became black. Lol. You even admitted that your mom loved black studs. Indians were slaves themselves moron. 14 centuries in bad karma. If you had ignored blacks, You would not have become black. And your mom would have been even more lonely.

Their numbers have greatly diminished. They are called Siddi

We just call you dalit. Or moron for short.

"Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on. Others. . . "

Your low IQ implies you are one of their descendants. Is that why you're ashamed of being born Indian little brown boy?

Lol. What a moron.

You live in Ghana Africa. Africa is a basket case.
Blacks are the World's biggest liability.

52 murdered in South Africa daily | ABS-CBN News

5, 500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day | Press centre | UNICEF

650 killed daily in African road accidents " UN - Premium Times Nigeria

Despite Progress, 1, 500 African Children Die Daily from Malaria | UNICEF USA

2017-06 - Ten to 20 South African children die of starvation every day - Wits University

Dirty water kills 10, 000 Africans daily.

Now compare:

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.

YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:48:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Y out live in Ghana, West Africa.

So? You say you live in Canada, North America, But you don't see me cursing Canada do you?

Let's compare India.

Sure.

India is the rape capitol of the world.

India is the child rape Capitol of the world.

Trump called India a shitholethis country.

The Indian Prime Minister said Indians ate ashamed of being born Indian.

India is the most filthy and stink country on Earth.

450 million shitholes defecate outside in the street in India everyday.

Indian hindus worship demons.

Hindu religion approves of raping little girls in their so called temples.

A moron Indian will kill a human over a cow.

Even Gandhi called Indians cowards.


Wow. India sucks. No wonder you only want to talk about Africa.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 8:08:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Y out live in Ghana, West Africa.

So? You say you live in Canada, North America, But you don't see me cursing Canada do you?

Let's compare India.

Sure.

India is the rape capitol of the world.

India is the child rape Capitol of the world.

Trump called India a shitholethis country.

The Indian Prime Minister said Indians ate ashamed of being born Indian.

India is the most filthy and stink country on Earth.

450 million shitholes defecate outside in the street in India everyday.

Indian hindus worship demons.

Hindu religion approves of raping little girls in their so called temples.

A moron Indian will kill a human over a cow.

Even Gandhi called Indians cowards.


Wow. India sucks. No wonder you only want to talk about Africa.

What a moron.

We all know Africa is a basket case and after Trump called all African countries shitholes the Black Lives Matter movement was changed to Black Shitholes Matter.

Now compare facts about India to what a lying black negro shithole Ethang has fabricated.

You are a lying low IQ ignorant negro mutt.

Many may already know India is the largest democracy in the world. Hinduism the religion of over a billion Indians is the oldest religion in the world. India was invaded by the Moguls, Romans, Persians and the British. But India always managed to overcome its enemies and today India towers over them both militarily and economical and throughout its challenging history the people of India maintained their intellectual integrity and religious purity.

What many may not know are the great achievements of India both past and present. But most know Harikrish and he is about to tell you everything that you need to know about Mother India.

PM Modi praises Indians for being successful in India and overseas and in space.

Modi praises Indian doctors in Singapore.

Modi is seen with all the world leaders.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 7:38:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey willows, Where are you?

Are you going to let the moron hari spam your thread with idiot repetition?

I'm giving you a chance to flex your OCD muscles. Like a moron who is obsessively compelled to wash his hands 100 times a day, You can't stop yourself from constantly posting stupidity. Even your fellow moron waits till someone addresses him before spamming the same off topic post again.

What a bunch of morons. You, The moron hari, And two loons dropping turd posts past each other. Funny. So where are you? OCD got your tongue?
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 7:39:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey willows, Where are you?

Are you going to let the moron hari spam your thread with idiot repetition?

I'm giving you a chance to flex your OCD muscles. Like a moron who is obsessively compelled to wash his hands 100 times a day, You can't stop yourself from constantly posting stupidity. Even your fellow moron waits till someone addresses him before spamming the same off topic post again.

What a bunch of morons. You, The moron hari, And two loons dropping turd posts past each other. Funny. So where are you? OCD got your tongue?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 4:37:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Hey willows, Where are you?

Are you going to let the moron hari spam your thread with idiot repetition?

I'm giving you a chance to flex your OCD muscles. Like a moron who is obsessively compelled to wash his hands 100 times a day, You can't stop yourself from constantly posting stupidity. Even your fellow moron waits till someone addresses him before spamming the same off topic post again.

What a bunch of morons. You, The moron hari, And two loons dropping turd posts past each other. Funny. So where are you? OCD got your tongue?

More evidence Ethang suffers from OCD. No only does he repeat himself, He even repeats his post.

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from a post submitted by Ethang5.

1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.
2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.
3. Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
4. Low IQ is evident in post and fits Trump's description of Black shitholes.
5. Starbuck's racial training program revealed blacks excuse they don't drink black coffee because they don't want anything black so close to their black faces. But they have no problem pressing their black face on black backsides or black shitholes.

Natural language diagnoses of Ethan's post.

Ethang5 fits the description of Trump's black shithole and his low IQ is evident in his posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Ethang frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. He lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 1:07:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just like the thread title and want to jump it up.

One moron is OCD spamming, And the other moron is into his idiot repetition.

Merry Christmas morons!
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 2:17:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Just like the thread title and want to jump it up.

One moron is OCD spamming, And the other moron is into his idiot repetition.

Merry Christmas morons!

Did you receive your Aid package allocated for Ghana, Africa?
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 4:58:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ah willows, I guess you only want to spam, Not respond to posts made to you. That is really specific OCD isn't it?

You got your fellow moron speaking for you. Aren't you afraid of having a brown Indian racist being associated with you?

Any special spam for the season? How about, "Is Christmas evil? " Or "Is Christmas a lie? " Or maybe a lame Christmas joke?

Common man, Don't let hindu hari be the only moron here. After he posts once, Its all repetition from there. Surely you have some spam about Christmas or New Years you can clog up the dead board with. OCD knows no holidays right?

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 5:08:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Ah willows, I guess you only want to spam, Not respond to posts made to you. That is really specific OCD isn't it?

You got your fellow moron speaking for you. Aren't you afraid of having a brown Indian racist being associated with you?

Any special spam for the season? How about, "Is Christmas evil? " Or "Is Christmas a lie? " Or maybe a lame Christmas joke?

Common man, Don't let hindu hari be the only moron here. After he posts once, Its all repetition from there. Surely you have some spam about Christmas or New Years you can clog up the dead board with. OCD knows no holidays right?

What a moron.

Did you receive your Aid package allocated for Ghana, Africa?
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 7:08:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Did you receive your Aid package allocated for Ghana, Africa?

Aid packages for countries don't go to individuals of other countries moron.

But I'm sure one of the toilets Bill Gates donated to your shithole country is there for you. You don't have to go outside anymore! Ew.

What a moron.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 7:17:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Being born black with low IQ and negroid appearence and being discriminated for life is bad Karma.

Then no wonder India is suffering so much! No wonder you're ashamed of being born Indian.

Willows, Could it be this bad karma you are trying to avoid by refusing to post along with moron Hindu hari?

Who can blame you? But OCD is in itself bad karma eh? Do you feel crazy as you uncontrollably post to a dead board? That must be hell, Knowing what you're doing is loony, But not being able to stop yourself.

What morons.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:15:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Being born black with low IQ and negroid appearence and being discriminated for life is bad Karma.

Then no wonder India is suffering so much! No wonder you're ashamed of being born Indian.

Willows, Could it be this bad karma you are trying to avoid by refusing to post along with moron Hindu hari?

Who can blame you? But OCD is in itself bad karma eh? Do you feel crazy as you uncontrollably post to a dead board? That must be hell, Knowing what you're doing is loony, But not being able to stop yourself.

What morons.

You couldn't even mention a single black achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technologt, Architecture etc.

PM Modi praises Indians for being successful in India, Overseas and in space research

Modi praises Indian doctors in Singapore.

Modi is seen with all the world leaders.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending
polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
10. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 4:20:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If India was so great, You wouldn't have to make fake stats. You were caught faking your stats.

India is a shithole. This fact has been definitely proven by tons of links I posted of actual Indians calling India a shithole. I posted Trump ridiculing India like shitholes. I posted your Prime Minister saying that Indians are ashamed of being born Indian.

Rape capital of the world. Sick caste system that keeps people poor, And has been outlawed. Epidemic of child rape. A religion that prostitutes underage girls inside their temples. And the best evidence that India is a shithole are your posts. You are a shithole.

Lying about how many Indians are doctors
Lying about India's place on the rape list
Lying about the length of time Indians were slaves
Lying about your Prime Minister

Your response? Africa is bad. I'm not African. You aren't African. We aren't talking about Africa. So why are you blathering about Africa?

What else will you do? India is the world's stinkiest shithole. You know it. So you can only lie, And indulge your idiot racism. And your mental illness forces you to keep coming back like a rabid slummutt.

What a moron.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.