Jump to topic:

We were all born into heaven as children

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 1:59:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We are spirt orbs living inside our souls, And our souls live inside our bodies. That said, We are spirit orbs with the power to believe good and evil ideas to do good or evil deeds. We are not the ideas or deeds. Believing we are ideas or deeds, Traps us into a place we cannot define who we really are.

Therefore, We cannot repent to change our mind because we are lost in ideas, Deeds, And feelings. As adults, We are trapped in our bodies and souls, For we do not know how to think as adults because we do not look inward to absorb the ideas of Yahweh and find the kingdom of God with us.

Children actually live in the kingdom of heaven because they are poor in spirit. Their parents have all the power. Therefore, All of us lived in the kingdom of heaven as babies and little children, And our parents did not know how to keep us there. We have already been in the first heaven as mortals, But we could not see it because we could not look into our hearts as little children. We were too young, Then our parents innocently trained us in false ideas that forced us to leave the first heaven.

All babies are happy unless pain of the body makes them unhappy. Most little children are happy because they can control the pain of the body. Some can't. For example, If thet are physically abused by parents, Including spankings of control, They cannot control the physical pain. Or they are emotionally neglected, And they know it, Which is far more damaging. They can interpreted the spanking as love, And it is, Because the reality the parent creates it. To spare the rod of truth and spoil the child is not a physical stick. That method beats them out of heaven with unnecessary pain.

We should be as little children how to be\ in heaven as spirit orbs rather adults lost in religion, Business, Money, Politics, Knowledge, Yoga, And so on. , We can do all of these things, Or feel our soul, But we are not these things. We are the power to believe, But we are not the beliefs. We spend all of our lives trying to get back to heaven, But we do not know how. God gave us babies and little children living in the first heaven, And then we fck them up with bad ideas and force them to leave heaven.

Yahushua pointed out this truth:

Assuredly, I say to you, Unless you are converted and become as little children, You will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matt 18:3)

But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven. " (Matt 19:14)

Our paremts and society dragged us out of heaven, Especially religions did it. See? We have all been to the first heaven. Yahweh wants us back in the first heaven to teach us how to be translated by belief in the right ideas by His Righteousness by walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 3:42:58 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
We are spirt orbs living inside our souls, And our souls live inside our bodies. That said, We are spirit orbs with the power to believe good and evil ideas to do good or evil deeds. We are not the ideas or deeds. Believing we are ideas or deeds, Traps us into a place we cannot define who we really are.

Therefore, We cannot repent to change our mind because we are lost in ideas, Deeds, And feelings. As adults, We are trapped in our bodies and souls, For we do not know how to think as adults because we do not look inward to absorb the ideas of Yahweh and find the kingdom of God with us.

Children actually live in the kingdom of heaven because they are poor in spirit. Their parents have all the power. Therefore, All of us lived in the kingdom of heaven as babies and little children, And our parents did not know how to keep us there. We have already been in the first heaven as mortals, But we could not see it because we could not look into our hearts as little children. We were too young, Then our parents innocently trained us in false ideas that forced us to leave the first heaven.

All babies are happy unless pain of the body makes them unhappy. Most little children are happy because they can control the pain of the body. Some can't. For example, If thet are physically abused by parents, Including spankings of control, They cannot control the physical pain. Or they are emotionally neglected, And they know it, Which is far more damaging. They can interpreted the spanking as love, And it is, Because the reality the parent creates it. To spare the rod of truth and spoil the child is not a physical stick. That method beats them out of heaven with unnecessary pain.

We should be as little children how to be\ in heaven as spirit orbs rather adults lost in religion, Business, Money, Politics, Knowledge, Yoga, And so on. , We can do all of these things, Or feel our soul, But we are not these things. We are the power to believe, But we are not the beliefs. We spend all of our lives trying to get back to heaven, But we do not know how. God gave us babies and little children living in the first heaven, And then we fck them up with bad ideas and force them to leave heaven.

Yahushua pointed out this truth:

Assuredly, I say to you, Unless you are converted and become as little children, You will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matt 18:3)

But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven. " (Matt 19:14)

Our paremts and society dragged us out of heaven, Especially religions did it. See? We have all been to the first heaven. Yahweh wants us back in the first heaven to teach us how to be translated by belief in the right ideas by His Righteousness by walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it.

Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Genesis 3:19 By the sweat of your brow you will eat your bread, Until you return to the ground--because out of it were you taken. For dust you are, And to dust you shall return. "
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 8:16:00 PM

Genesis 3:19 By the sweat of your brow you will eat your bread, Until you return to the ground--because out of it were you taken. For dust you are, And to dust you shall return. "

There is a pattern here. If you can't rationally respond to something, You call me names. Your point about our physical bodies created by dust is what? I quoted Yahushua. Little children are in the kingdom of heaven. They are full of life and happiness.

However, You and me were managed out of that happiness in heaven. You have to put others down to feel superior in your knowledge because your spirit orb is lost in that knowledge. However, You are not that knowledge, But you think you are. If someone hits you with the truth, That is the only thing you can do is call them names because you are not in heaven anymore. I am in heaven again and know who I am. I am not my ideas, Deeds, Feelings, Money, Position, Job, Knowledge, Etc. I am who I am a spirit orb that believes good ideas and battles against the dragon in me every day using self-control and all of the gifts of the Spirit that Paul identifies in Galatians 5 against which there is no law. You apparently are failing to walk in the Spirit daily by believing the testament and atonements scams or pretend to believe as a goat. These two words automatically create the antichrist spirit to fight the truth. They fights against true repentance that leads us back into heaven that we enjoyed as little children. Yahushua (Jesus) said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. "

Your spirit orb is trapped in the flesh to call me names. Your brain is failing on you by quoting a scripture about the dust of the flesh and not heaven. Your ideas create death all over everywhere and not life.

I did not make up the ideas I write. Little children are in heaven. , When you were born by water as a mortal, You were in the first heaven, That is what being born of water means to eventually we will see that heaven again in the light with words. Therefore, To be, Born again of the Spirit, We must be able to look into our hears, Which is around 14 years of age. You need to be born again into heaven by the Spirit. You were in heaven as a little child and then dragged out by believing you are ideas, Deeds, And feelings.

If we are trained by parents in the truth and not spanked physically or emotionally abused and controlled, We can remain in heaven and repent of the dumb ideas we believe and fleshly sins of being a thief and remain in heaven as an adult after repenting and look inside the heart and place eternal meaning on the temporal meanings of words to see the kingdom of God within us. If we had ignorant parents in religion and misrepresented the kingdom of God, We will seek to find ourselves in the world systems of religions and fail. As we seek to save the body and soul, We will lose the identity of our spirit orb into the world. The kingdom of God is not of this world. The kingdom of God is within us.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2018 9:18:01 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

There is a pattern here. If you can't rationally respond to something, You call me names. Your point about our physical bodies created by dust is what? I quoted Yahushua. Little children are in the kingdom of heaven. They are full of life and happiness.

However, You and me were managed out of that happiness in heaven. You have to put others down to feel superior in your knowledge because your spirit orb is lost in that knowledge. However, You are not that knowledge, But you think you are. If someone hits you with the truth, That is the only thing you can do is call them names because you are not in heaven anymore. I am in heaven again and know who I am. I am not my ideas, Deeds, Feelings, Money, Position, Job, Knowledge, Etc. I am who I am a spirit orb that believes good ideas and battles against the dragon in me every day using self-control and all of the gifts of the Spirit that Paul identifies in Galatians 5 against which there is no law. You apparently are failing to walk in the Spirit daily by believing the testament and atonements scams or pretend to believe as a goat. These two words automatically create the antichrist spirit to fight the truth. They fights against true repentance that leads us back into heaven that we enjoyed as little children. Yahushua (Jesus) said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. "

Your spirit orb is trapped in the flesh to call me names. Your brain is failing on you by quoting a scripture about the dust of the flesh and not heaven. Your ideas create death all over everywhere and not life.

I did not make up the ideas I write. Little children are in heaven. , When you were born by water as a mortal, You were in the first heaven, That is what being born of water means to eventually we will see that heaven again in the light with words. Therefore, To be, Born again of the Spirit, We must be able to look into our hears, Which is around 14 years of age. You need to be born again into heaven by the Spirit. You were in heaven as a little child and then dragged out by believing you are ideas, Deeds, And feelings.

So children are born in heaven. Are they separated from their parents at birth? Even Jesus remained on earth till he was crucified.

If we are trained by parents in the truth and not spanked physically or emotionally abused and controlled, We can remain in heaven and repent of the dumb ideas we believe and fleshly sins of being a thief and remain in heaven as an adult after repenting and look inside the heart and place eternal meaning on the temporal meanings of words to see the kingdom of God within us. If we had ignorant parents in religion and misrepresented the kingdom of God, We will seek to find ourselves in the world systems of religions and fail. As we seek to save the body and soul, We will lose the identity of our spirit orb into the world. The kingdom of God is not of this world. The kingdom of God is within us.

How can the kingdom of God not be of this world and still be within us when we are very much in this world? From dust of this earth we were created and to dust we wii return after we die.

You have the order confused. According to scriptures we are born of earthly parents. Because of Adam and Eve's sin humans were separated from God. God lives in heaven with his angels. Only spirits can reside in heaven. Nothing perishable can enter the kingdom of God. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now I declare to you, Brothers, That flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, Nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. - Bible Hub

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.