Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Insane Argumemts on DDO 101

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 6:51:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anonthegreat: Yahweh is misunderstood because the Satanic moles entered Christianity, Hijacked the economic order, Own over 45% of the corporations on earth today, And have been given the power to be evil by Yahweh to teach the entire world about good and evil. In the end, Everyone will live forever in spiritual bodies connected directly to Yahweh to do good and good, Receiving whatever reward of light they received by grace through faith.

Response: Your ideas cannot be true because the theologian cannot be wrong and Yahweh is evil based on the satanic servants telling us the truth about the dead book of the Bible. Yahweh and the Bible have got to be removed from earth because Lucifer can be trusted and Yahweh can't be. This is what the Bible really means, According the satanic theologians.

Anonthegreat: The theologians were hired by the Satanists to twist and distort the Bible to discredit Yahweh and Yeshua (Jesus), But hid themselves pretending to believe in the Bible to make money. All religions are evil because they use the pyramid structures of power and not the square of equality.

Response. You are crazy. You are mentally ill.

Anonthegreat: Here is all the evidence to back up my claims, Etc. Finally, After post after post explaining the Bible from the first heaven, Which anyone can do, I present very credible evidence of all the scamming and fake narratives, Proving the whole world has been scammed. The first picture Yeshua (Jesus) has short hair. The Satanists created the pictures of him with long hair to turn him into a female girl.

Response: You are crazy. You do not have credentials.

Conclusion: The board is infested by Lucifer moles who are all spineless satanic cowards that will not stand up and be honest with what they really believe. They pretend to be somebody they are not. It is extremely easy to do on the internet. The minute someone cannot think for themselves and reason with the evidence to find the truth, They attack Yahweh and His Son with name calling.

They are dishonest and disingenuous Satanic moles and have infiltrated the assemblies and hide as hypocrites and liars that do not care about us. They are wolves in sheep's clothing, And the Bible has a lot of scriptures to identify the tares from the wheat. Yahweh said to let the wheat and tares grow together until He opens the inner kingdom and destroys the dumb ideas by the angels that are powerful ideas of truths that reside in our spirits as we read the Bible, Covering our bodies, And then we can see the angels ideas inside of us in the 7 tests. Finally, The Lord comes into us and cleans house by the sword in His mouth, The Word of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 4:36:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Anonthegreat: Yahweh is misunderstood because the Satanic moles entered Christianity, Hijacked the economic order, Own over 45% of the corporations on earth today, And have been given the power to be evil by Yahweh to teach the entire world about good and evil. In the end, Everyone will live forever in spiritual bodies connected directly to Yahweh to do good and good, Receiving whatever reward of light they received by grace through faith.

Response: Your ideas cannot be true because the theologian cannot be wrong and Yahweh is evil based on the satanic servants telling us the truth about the dead book of the Bible. Yahweh and the Bible have got to be removed from earth because Lucifer can be trusted and Yahweh can't be. This is what the Bible really means, According the satanic theologians.

Anonthegreat: The theologians were hired by the Satanists to twist and distort the Bible to discredit Yahweh and Yeshua (Jesus), But hid themselves pretending to believe in the Bible to make money. All religions are evil because they use the pyramid structures of power and not the square of equality.

Response. You are crazy. You are mentally ill.

Anonthegreat: Here is all the evidence to back up my claims, Etc. Finally, After post after post explaining the Bible from the first heaven, Which anyone can do, I present very credible evidence of all the scamming and fake narratives, Proving the whole world has been scammed. The first picture Yeshua (Jesus) has short hair. The Satanists created the pictures of him with long hair to turn him into a female girl.

Response: You are crazy. You do not have credentials.

Conclusion: The board is infested by Lucifer moles who are all spineless satanic cowards that will not stand up and be honest with what they really believe. They pretend to be somebody they are not. It is extremely easy to do on the internet. The minute someone cannot think for themselves and reason with the evidence to find the truth, They attack Yahweh and His Son with name calling.

They are dishonest and disingenuous Satanic moles and have infiltrated the assemblies and hide as hypocrites and liars that do not care about us. They are wolves in sheep's clothing, And the Bible has a lot of scriptures to identify the tares from the wheat. Yahweh said to let the wheat and tares grow together until He opens the inner kingdom and destroys the dumb ideas by the angels that are powerful ideas of truths that reside in our spirits as we read the Bible, Covering our bodies, And then we can see the angels ideas inside of us in the 7 tests. Finally, The Lord comes into us and cleans house by the sword in His mouth, The Word of God.

The Jews were disgusted with Jesus's entire appearence and not just his hair cut. Read your bible.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 7:01:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You cannot understand the Bible unless you cover your body and see the spiritual ideas. Yahweh is a Spirit, Not a body. He lives inside all bodies, Even Lucifer's. The Jews rejected Yahushua's (Jesus) ideas because they were unattractive to them. The hole you are digging just get deeper and deeper as you shovel out the dumb ideas.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 9:14:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You cannot understand the Bible unless you cover your body and see the spiritual ideas. Yahweh is a Spirit, Not a body. He lives inside all bodies, Even Lucifer's. The Jews rejected Yahushua's (Jesus) ideas because they were unattractive to them. The hole you are digging just get deeper and deeper as you shovel out the dumb ideas.

How can Yahweh live inside our bodies when Jesus said he was going to heaven to live in his father's house.
John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going. "

Why would Jesus need to go to heaven if his father lived in us? Get an education, You mutt.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He us referring to the Father's body in the third heaven. If you continue in the next part of he verses, Phillip asked to see the Father, And like your dumb ideas, Yahushua pointed out how stupid the question is. If we see the SPIRIT of Jesus in us, Then we also see the SPIRIT of the Father. He asks Phillip, "How long have you been with me and not known me? If you have seen me, You have seen the Father. " You can not understand the Bible without properly defining the first, Second, And third heaven is One Heaven, Both inside and outside. Have you done this?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:23:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
He us referring to the Father's body in the third heaven. If you continue in the next part of he verses, Phillip asked to see the Father, And like your dumb ideas, Yahushua pointed out how stupid the question is. If we see the SPIRIT of Jesus in us, Then we also see the SPIRIT of the Father. He asks Phillip, "How long have you been with me and not known me? If you have seen me, You have seen the Father. " You can not understand the Bible without properly defining the first, Second, And third heaven is One Heaven, Both inside and outside. Have you done this?

The verse I quoted is talking about Jesus ascending to heaven to live in his father's house.
How can Yahweh live inside our bodies when Jesus said he was going to heaven to live in his father's house.
John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going. "

Why would Jesus need to go to heaven if his father lived in us? Get an education, You mutt.

And Jesus contradicts himself in his response to Phillip.

John 14:Jesus the Way to the Father
5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, We don"t know where you are going, So how can we know the way? "

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, You will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, You do know him and have seen him. "

8 Philip said, "Lord, Show us the Father and that will be enough for us. "

9 Jesus answered: "Don"t you know me, Philip, Even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? 10 Don"t you believe that I am in the Father, And that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, It is the Father, Living in me, Who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, Whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, And they will do even greater things than these, Because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, So that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, And I will do it.

Jesus repeats he is going to the father after telling them the father is in him.
John 14:12 Very truly I tell you, Whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, And they will do even greater things than these, Because I am going to the Father.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.