Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Something From Nothing

Willows
Posts: 11,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 8:49:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a common question that creationists come up with in their typical "grasping at straws" tactic in trying to explain such an untenable belief.

The fact is that an informed atheist would never make an assertion such as "something comes from nothing" in the first place.

Quite simply, Nobody knows how "something" came to be or whether the universe physically exists.

But this is where creationists are only too willing to make an assertion from an assumption, I. E. That something comes from something.

Then, To take it a step further and make another assumption, "That something must be a creator. "

Then, Of course, Out come the usual bizarre stories: "The creator is invisible and elusive for, Er, Um some reason, He is everywhere and, Oh yeah buster, You better believe what I say or else the creator is going to keep you alive after you die and punish you. . . . And like, Forever. . . . . So there, I'm right. . . Ok, Like I'm right, And that's a fact. "

So, What gives creationists the right to make "something" up?

And by their own reasoning, If something must come from something, Where the heck do they think that the first "something" come from?

Something else, Perhaps?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 3:39:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow, You are right. The idea is stupid. But look in the mirror. The Big Bang theory originated from a priest to create something from nothing. Check the history. It is just as dumb. I am not calling you dumb, Just the idea.

Our spirit-orbs were created from God like our bodies where created out of dust, But without sex as we know it. God used some kind of process that we cannot understand. Maybe translated beings uderstand it. I don't know. But we were created from something.

Then laws to create our souls and bodies were spoken into existence by God to create our souls by sex and bodies by sex. We have figured out the body sex, But we don't know anything about the soul sex. But these laws of creation are like the power we have to create laws for our temporal homes for our children to enjoy the benefits of order.

Men and women get confused by thinking we have to obey the same laws we create for our children, When we stand above the law and do not need to. God also stands above His laws. He has no laws to obey. His heart always has a good purpose in mind to teach us good and evil so we learn by experience to do unto others as they should do to us.

Life is simple until man complicates it by creating 100, 000 laws on the books that will drive us crazy if we try to obey them all. Impossible. We only need one law as mortals that overrides all the others rules: do unto others as they should do to us. Wants have nothing to do with it. It is a law to determine what we all truly "need" to be happy.

NKJV:
Therefore, Whatever you *want* men to do to you, Do also to them, For this is the Law and the Prophets.

NIV:
So in everything, Do to others what you would *have* them do to you, For this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

KJV:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men *should* do to you, Do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets

With reason, The first two versions make no connection to the law and prophets because the words want and have mean the same thing, But neither are "laws" that implies the word "should". Keep in mind the law is intended to translate a community only in the Holy Land with a temple; therefore, Outside the Holy Land the laws are voluntary, And homosexuality and the sexual laws are intended to raise children. The laws are exempt for adults who do not want children or have been trained or want to be gay or bisexual and have no interest in children.

Thus, The KJV is the only rational meaning because the word "should" is the only one that applies to the law, And the confusion of the other two translations are for people WHO DON'T THINK RATIONALLY TO SEE THE COMTRADICTION THAT INVALIDATES THE VERSE.

Therefore, The Golden Rule needs the Ten Commandments to define the moral laws of not stealing from others or stealing glory from God. Although, The Golden Rule is concerned with mortality and not eternity.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 4:15:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, You are right. The idea is stupid. But look in the mirror. The Big Bang theory originated from a priest to create something from nothing. Check the history. It is just as dumb. I am not calling you dumb, Just the idea.

Our spirit-orbs were created from God like our bodies where created out of dust, But without sex as we know it. God used some kind of process that we cannot understand. Maybe translated beings uderstand it. I don't know. But we were created from something.

Then laws to create our souls and bodies were spoken into existence by God to create our souls by sex and bodies by sex. We have figured out the body sex, But we don't know anything about the soul sex. But these laws of creation are like the power we have to create laws for our temporal homes for our children to enjoy the benefits of order.

Men and women get confused by thinking we have to obey the same laws we create for our children, When we stand above the law and do not need to. God also stands above His laws. He has no laws to obey. His heart always has a good purpose in mind to teach us good and evil so we learn by experience to do unto others as they should do to us.

Life is simple until man complicates it by creating 100, 000 laws on the books that will drive us crazy if we try to obey them all. Impossible. We only need one law as mortals that overrides all the others rules: do unto others as they should do to us. Wants have nothing to do with it. It is a law to determine what we all truly "need" to be happy.

NKJV:
Therefore, Whatever you *want* men to do to you, Do also to them, For this is the Law and the Prophets.

NIV:
So in everything, Do to others what you would *have* them do to you, For this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

KJV:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men *should* do to you, Do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets

With reason, The first two versions make no connection to the law and prophets because the words want and have mean the same thing, But neither are "laws" that implies the word "should". Keep in mind the law is intended to translate a community only in the Holy Land with a temple; therefore, Outside the Holy Land the laws are voluntary, And homosexuality and the sexual laws are intended to raise children. The laws are exempt for adults who do not want children or have been trained or want to be gay or bisexual and have no interest in children.

Thus, The KJV is the only rational meaning because the word "should" is the only one that applies to the law, And the confusion of the other two translations are for people WHO DON'T THINK RATIONALLY TO SEE THE COMTRADICTION THAT INVALIDATES THE VERSE.

Therefore, The Golden Rule needs the Ten Commandments to define the moral laws of not stealing from others or stealing glory from God. Although, The Golden Rule is concerned with mortality and not eternity.

The Big Bang is the something that created everything. The alternate creationist story is a talking serpent arguing with a creator about the virtues of a fruit. The Big Bang is the equivalent of the slap on the head both received to end the argument.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 4:40:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, Your bragging make you look foolish, Especially when you expose your complete ignorance of history. The big bang theory came from a priest! The universe coming from something smaller than a dot is an asinine idea, Why? Because we are at frequency levels and living in an illusion of the truth because our bodies only pick up one channel. God is on a different channel. Your slap in the head with the Big Bang just demonstrate how foolish and stupid your ideas are. You really need new and better ideas.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 5:04:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, Your bragging make you look foolish, Especially when you expose your complete ignorance of history. The big bang theory came from a priest! The universe coming from something smaller than a dot is an asinine idea, Why? Because we are at frequency levels and living in an illusion of the truth because our bodies only pick up one channel. God is on a different channel. Your slap in the head with the Big Bang just demonstrate how foolish and stupid your ideas are. You really need new and better ideas.

Lemaitre was more than just a Catholic priest. He was also an astronomer, And professor of physics at the Catholic University of Leuven.

Georges Henri Joseph "douard Lema"tre, RAS Associate[1] (French: [A8;;6;@1;A8;J98; ləmɛ:t@1;J98;] (About this soundlisten); 17 July 1894 " 20 June 1966) was a Belgian Roman Catholic priest, Astronomer, And professor of physics at the Catholic University of Leuven.

The Bible tells us he spoke to his prophets and told them what to say to his people. You are scripturally ignorant and make things up to compensate for your ignorance. God does not work on a different channel according to scriptures. You are out of sync with reality. You suffer from a serious mental condition. Get help.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 5:46:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wouldn't it be better to ask me what I mean about channels and frequencies instead of looking like such a fool? I am talking about atoms and things the prophets did not know about. God enters our frequency or "channel"y through prophets. But He lives at a different frequency channel ON THE OUTSIDE so we cannot see Him unless He enters our frequency. But on the inside, We can connect with Him by grace through faith. He is the light that has no darkness. By finding Him we finally find ourselves and can become truly happy as we were as little children. The light takes us back to the mental and emotional place we used to live before we became slaves to something else.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 5:53:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to ask me what I mean about channels and frequencies instead of looking like such a fool? I am talking about atoms and things the prophets did not know about. God enters our frequency or "channel"y through prophets. But He lives at a different frequency channel ON THE OUTSIDE so we cannot see Him unless He enters our frequency. But on the inside, We can connect with Him by grace through faith. He is the light that has no darkness. By finding Him we finally find ourselves and can become truly happy as we were as little children. The light takes us back to the mental and emotional place we used to live before we became slaves to something else.

If God was light we would all be able to see it. Humans have even split the atom. No God there. Now you say God lives ON THE OUTSIDE, All this time you have been saying God's kingdom is within us. Make up your mind you ignorant mutt!
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 6:36:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Playing dumb again? You know Lucifer has a body, Right? God gives him direction of what to do from the outside, Right? Well, Yahweh has a body too called the Father. So He can communicate from that body as well with us on the outside. Moses describes seeing Him, However, The Father can see Yahweh on the inside and hear Him speak to Him in his heart. He can hear Yahweh from both the outside and inside because He was translated. Lucifer cannot do this because he was never mortal. He can't hear Yahweh from the inside.

Your leader has a deficiency you do not have. You can see and hear Yahweh on the inside by grace through faith. Therefore, Because Lucifer can't do that he believes Yahweh is a criminal liar or mentally insane, And he has taught you well to misjudge Yahweh's heart, Motive, And intentions. Therefore, Of course you do not understand the Bible.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 9:33:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Playing dumb again? You know Lucifer has a body, Right? God gives him direction of what to do from the outside, Right? Well, Yahweh has a body too called the Father. So He can communicate from that body as well with us on the outside. Moses describes seeing Him, However, The Father can see Yahweh on the inside and hear Him speak to Him in his heart. He can hear Yahweh from both the outside and inside because He was translated. Lucifer cannot do this because he was never mortal. He can't hear Yahweh from the inside.

Your leader has a deficiency you do not have. You can see and hear Yahweh on the inside by grace through faith. Therefore, Because Lucifer can't do that he believes Yahweh is a criminal liar or mentally insane, And he has taught you well to misjudge Yahweh's heart, Motive, And intentions. Therefore, Of course you do not understand the Bible.

Yahweh is the name for God of the Hebrew Bible. There is no father of Yahweh. Yahweh is God. Learn your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 9:41:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I never said Yahweh has a Father. I said the body of Yahweh is the Father. Is the soul of your earthly father your father or is it the soul of your father's body make him live?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:11:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I never said Yahweh has a Father. I said the body of Yahweh is the Father. Is the soul of your earthly father your father or is it the soul of your father's body make him live?

Here is the nonsense you wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:
Playing dumb again? You know Lucifer has a body, Right? God gives him direction of what to do from the outside, Right? Well, Yahweh has a body too called the Father. So He can communicate from that body as well with us on the outside. Moses describes seeing Him, However, The Father can see Yahweh on the inside and hear Him speak to Him in his heart. He can hear Yahweh from both the outside and inside because He was translated. Lucifer cannot do this because he was never mortal. He can't hear Yahweh from the inside.

List of your nonsense:
1. Yahweh's body is called the father.
2. So He can communicate from that body as well with us on the outside.
3. However, The Father can see Yahweh on the inside and hear Him speak to Him in his heart.
4. He can hear Yahweh from both the outside and inside because He was translated.
5. Lucifer cannot do this because he was never mortal. He can't hear Yahweh from the inside.

Earlier you said Yahweh was a spirit. So is Lucifer. Both are immortal.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:24:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Although I always said Lucifer has a body, I said the Mormon's are deceive by the sons of God by believing Lucifer does not have a body. You are the one that brought up the many mansions in the third heaven and Phillip's dumb question like you think to prove I am correct, Which is explained on another thread. Your reputation is decreasing.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:26:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Although I always said Lucifer has a body, I said the Mormon's are deceive by the sons of God by believing Lucifer does not have a body. You are the one that brought up the many mansions in the third heaven and Phillip's dumb question like you think to prove I am correct, Which is explained on another thread. Your reputation is decreasing. .
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:36:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Although I always said Lucifer has a body, I said the Mormon's are deceive by the sons of God by believing Lucifer does not have a body. You are the one that brought up the many mansions in the third heaven and Phillip's dumb question like you think to prove I am correct, Which is explained on another thread. Your reputation is decreasing.

John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Jesus said he is going to live in his father's house.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

No mention of third heaven.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 10:46:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Of course He did not speak of the third heaven because to him they are only One Heaven, Put to Paul. There are three evens because he can only live in one at a time. The Spirit of the Son of Yahweh lives in all three at the same time. Mortal cannot do that. Read what Jesus said to Phillip again realizing it is all one heaven to Jesus but three in one for Phillip.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2018 11:01:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Of course He did not speak of the third heaven because to him they are only One Heaven, Put to Paul. There are three evens because he can only live in one at a time. The Spirit of the Son of Yahweh lives in all three at the same time. Mortal cannot do that. Read what Jesus said to Phillip again realizing it is all one heaven to Jesus but three in one for Phillip.

Phillip doesn't even mention the word heaven in John 14.
You mind ain't right, Fool.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 3:58:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
the big bang started from what? Nothing, First there was nothing and then nothing exploded and it became something. Go figure. While it is true that atheists would never put it this - that is because they lack the intellectual honesty that would enable them to see with their eyes.
Willows
Posts: 11,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 10:53:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, You are right. The idea is stupid. But look in the mirror. The Big Bang theory originated from a priest to create something from nothing. Check the history. It is just as dumb. I am not calling you dumb, Just the idea.

Our spirit-orbs were created from God like our bodies where created out of dust, But without sex as we know it. God used some kind of process that we cannot understand. Maybe translated beings uderstand it. I don't know. But we were created from something.

Then laws to create our souls and bodies were spoken into existence by God to create our souls by sex and bodies by sex. We have figured out the body sex, But we don't know anything about the soul sex. But these laws of creation are like the power we have to create laws for our temporal homes for our children to enjoy the benefits of order.

Men and women get confused by thinking we have to obey the same laws we create for our children, When we stand above the law and do not need to. God also stands above His laws. He has no laws to obey. His heart always has a good purpose in mind to teach us good and evil so we learn by experience to do unto others as they should do to us.

Life is simple until man complicates it by creating 100, 000 laws on the books that will drive us crazy if we try to obey them all. Impossible. We only need one law as mortals that overrides all the others rules: do unto others as they should do to us. Wants have nothing to do with it. It is a law to determine what we all truly "need" to be happy.

NKJV:
Therefore, Whatever you *want* men to do to you, Do also to them, For this is the Law and the Prophets.

NIV:
So in everything, Do to others what you would *have* them do to you, For this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

KJV:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men *should* do to you, Do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets

With reason, The first two versions make no connection to the law and prophets because the words want and have mean the same thing, But neither are "laws" that implies the word "should". Keep in mind the law is intended to translate a community only in the Holy Land with a temple; therefore, Outside the Holy Land the laws are voluntary, And homosexuality and the sexual laws are intended to raise children. The laws are exempt for adults who do not want children or have been trained or want to be gay or bisexual and have no interest in children.

Thus, The KJV is the only rational meaning because the word "should" is the only one that applies to the law, And the confusion of the other two translations are for people WHO DON'T THINK RATIONALLY TO SEE THE COMTRADICTION THAT INVALIDATES THE VERSE.

Therefore, The Golden Rule needs the Ten Commandments to define the moral laws of not stealing from others or stealing glory from God. Although, The Golden Rule is concerned with mortality and not eternity.

The big bang theory has a lot of evidence to back it up and has much more credibility than the utterly bizarre theory of an invisible, Omnipotent creator which has not one shred of evidence to support it.

In fact, There is an abundant amount of evidence that completely kiboshes any idea of a Creator.

Educated, Civilized, Clear-thinking, Non-deluded, Un-self obsessed, Normal people gave up believing primitive myths many years ago.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 5:40:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
the big bang started from what? Nothing, First there was nothing and then nothing exploded and it became something. Go figure. While it is true that atheists would never put it this - that is because they lack the intellectual honesty that would enable them to see with their eyes.

Actually atheists are with the scientists. Theists still maintain a 6 day creation model that exhausted the creator and forced him to rest on the seventh day.

The Big Bang was caused by a singularity.
The initial singularity was a singularity of seemingly infinite density thought to have contained all of the mass and space-time of the Universe[1] before quantum fluctuations caused it to rapidly expand in the Big Bang and subsequent inflation, Creating the present-day Universe. [2] The initial singularity is part of the Planck epoch, The earliest period of time in the history of the universe.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 6:28:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, Words, Words, Words coming out of scientific butts, Professional farts. Gases of nonsensical ideas. The fact is the big bang theory came from a priest centuries ago for the ETs to discredit the Bible and science on outer earth.

Problem=>Reaction=>Solution. Everyone that does the research is leaning how they work by this principle. This is how the Satanist have always controlled the world, But they blame it on Hegel to confuse us where the idea came from to control the narrative to deflect the truth. They have always used it. Are we that na"ve? Are we that blind?

The technique is what they are doing as the ET disclosure gets closer. There is absolutely no justification or valid evidence for the big bang idea. Thus, The ETs will come and say it is false and God created us from something, Which they will explain as "frequency science", As an introduction to believe their philosophy about God. (The atheist paradigms will disappear in a day with the advanced technology, )

The fallen sons of God have deceived the ETs just like you. Study Mormonism. The evidence is all right there as a Christmas present from Yahweh all wrapped up with a nice red bow. Amazing what Yahweh is doing. Yahushua (Jesus) is Lord.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 6:37:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The popular Big Bang TV series has programmed the nation to receive the ET beliefs about God. Pretty slick brainwashing to discredit our science to embrace the ET narratives, Isn't it? No one knows what they are doing at the top. Any one can reason we came from something that exists. Matter can not be created or destroyed. Duh! That is what the ET will politely tells us without hurting our "feelings" because they love us so much, And they do love us. They are from Yahweh, But do not know it.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 6:56:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, Words, Words, Words coming out of scientific butts, Professional farts. Gases of nonsensical ideas. The fact is the big bang theory came from a priest centuries ago for the ETs to discredit the Bible and science on outer earth.

Problem=>Reaction=>Solution. Everyone that does the research is leaning how they work by this principle. This is how the Satanist have always controlled the world, But they blame it on Hegel to confuse us where the idea came from to control the narrative to deflect the truth. They have always used it. Are we that na"ve? Are we that blind?

The technique is what they are doing as the ET disclosure gets closer. There is absolutely no justification or valid evidence for the big bang idea. Thus, The ETs will come and say it is false and God created us from something, Which they will explain as "frequency science", As an introduction to believe their philosophy about God. (The atheist paradigms will disappear in a day with the advanced technology, )

The fallen sons of God have deceived the ETs just like you. Study Mormonism. The evidence is all right there as a Christmas present from Yahweh all wrapped up with a nice red bow. Amazing what Yahweh is doing. Yahushua (Jesus) is Lord.

Lemaitre was more than just a Catholic priest. He was also an astronomer, And professor of physics at the Catholic University of Leuven.

Georges Henri Joseph "douard Lema"tre, RAS Associate[1] (French: July 1894 " 20 June 1966) was a Belgian Roman Catholic priest, Astronomer, And professor of physics at the Catholic University of Leuven.

You still haven't produced any pictures of ETs even though you believe they are responsible for all the Satanic falsehoods.

You still cannot produce a single quote in the bible showing Satan lied and killed innocent people.
Why do you keep lying?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2018 9:25:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is irrational nonsense.

You are not discussing ideas with me, But you are arguing with the theologians. I said the originators of the big bang were priests, Which is true, And would have influenced all of their ideas in science.

They have no scientific evidence available in astronomy to create a theory of our beginnings in the first place. They do not believe in the Bible, Just like you don't believe in it, So you and they can say whatever is wanted in anyway you want to discredit it. You want to protect the ETs by pretending you don't believe in them, But all insider do. They have created the big bang theory for the reasons stated. That is what the total evidence suggest by using reason. I do not cherry pick the evidence like you do.

I told you already why we don't have pictures of the ETs because they look human and nobody would believe they are from outer space. Visions do not show up on cameras because they are created in the mind by Yahweh or drugs, Like LSD. The question, Therefore, You asking, Knowing what I believe, Is very stupid to ask for a picture that does not exist. We have pictures of the ships.

Finally, I have maintained the cause of the problems is the fallen sons of God who appear to the top leaders and lie to them, Just like they did to Joseph Smith.

Lucifer's name only appears once in the Bible as a metaphor because his name is NOT Lucifer. It is Ra. Ra created the persona of Lucifer to confront Adam and Eve with a different strategy of war and division, , Which is much different than the philosophy of Ra that is peace and safety by removing freedom and risk. But it is impossible for you to know the truth. Lucifer is not going to tell you that Ra pulled the name Lucifer out of His butt to fool you.

But Yahweh knows. That is why He used an analogy to describe Lucifer, Who is Ra playing two gods. You have been completely deceived by Ra. Yahweh is not deceived by the scam and lies of death. He wants Israel translated, And He will succeed to fulfill the Biblical prophecies in a way that no theologian can even imagine.

You call me a liar because you have no reference point of truth. Your foundation is opinions. You do not know who you are. Your spirit-orb is lost in knowledge, Just like those who believe knowledge saves us. Proof? Joseph Smith taught a man is saved no faster than he gains knowledge. He was a Satanist that worshipped Lucifer secretly, Like they all do. They are all cowards and cannot stand up publically and tell the truth about what they really believe. Hush-hush. It's kept a secret. It is what the goats do.

Sheep are not like that. They say Yahweh Elohim is their God to everyone, Not just to the insider cowards. The cowards rob outsiders by a financial fraud to get the money to control the narratives we believe to kill us in multiple ways: wars, Chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride in the water, Corrupted vaccines, Crime, Drugs, Etc. The list is almost endless ways to deceive, Rob, Control, And kill us.

Do you like what they do, And then, Turn you into their slave of lies and deceptions?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 2:18:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
This is irrational nonsense.

You are not discussing ideas with me, But you are arguing with the theologians. I said the originators of the big bang were priests, Which is true, And would have influenced all of their ideas in science.

They have no scientific evidence available in astronomy to create a theory of our beginnings in the first place. They do not believe in the Bible, Just like you don't believe in it, So you and they can say whatever is wanted in anyway you want to discredit it. You want to protect the ETs by pretending you don't believe in them, But all insider do. They have created the big bang theory for the reasons stated. That is what the total evidence suggest by using reason. I do not cherry pick the evidence like you do.

I told you already why we don't have pictures of the ETs because they look human and nobody would believe they are from outer space. Visions do not show up on cameras because they are created in the mind by Yahweh or drugs, Like LSD. The question, Therefore, You asking, Knowing what I believe, Is very stupid to ask for a picture that does not exist. We have pictures of the ships.

Finally, I have maintained the cause of the problems is the fallen sons of God who appear to the top leaders and lie to them, Just like they did to Joseph Smith.

Lucifer's name only appears once in the Bible as a metaphor because his name is NOT Lucifer. It is Ra. Ra created the persona of Lucifer to confront Adam and Eve with a different strategy of war and division, , Which is much different than the philosophy of Ra that is peace and safety by removing freedom and risk. But it is impossible for you to know the truth. Lucifer is not going to tell you that Ra pulled the name Lucifer out of His butt to fool you.

But Yahweh knows. That is why He used an analogy to describe Lucifer, Who is Ra playing two gods. You have been completely deceived by Ra. Yahweh is not deceived by the scam and lies of death. He wants Israel translated, And He will succeed to fulfill the Biblical prophecies in a way that no theologian can even imagine.

You call me a liar because you have no reference point of truth. Your foundation is opinions. You do not know who you are. Your spirit-orb is lost in knowledge, Just like those who believe knowledge saves us. Proof? Joseph Smith taught a man is saved no faster than he gains knowledge. He was a Satanist that worshipped Lucifer secretly, Like they all do. They are all cowards and cannot stand up publically and tell the truth about what they really believe. Hush-hush. It's kept a secret. It is what the goats do.

Sheep are not like that. They say Yahweh Elohim is their God to everyone, Not just to the insider cowards. The cowards rob outsiders by a financial fraud to get the money to control the narratives we believe to kill us in multiple ways: wars, Chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride in the water, Corrupted vaccines, Crime, Drugs, Etc. The list is almost endless ways to deceive, Rob, Control, And kill us.

Do you like what they do, And then, Turn you into their slave of lies and deceptions?

Fix your lies. You blame Satan and ETs for everything. Show us how they are responsible.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 5:18:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I told you the proof is in Mormonism and Joseph Smith. It is all very well documented to see the imposters. If you do not want to do the research, That is your problem, Not mine. You appear to be very lazy to keep asking the same dumb questions without doing the research. Calling me names again when you don't know how to answer the factual evidence and valid reasoning is embarrassing for you. It is your pattern. Your credibility is decreasing further.

But even if we, Or an angel from heaven, Preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, Let him be accursed. As we have said before, So now I say again, If anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, Let him be accursed. (Gal 1:8-9)
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2018 4:53:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I told you the proof is in Mormonism and Joseph Smith. It is all very well documented to see the imposters. If you do not want to do the research, That is your problem, Not mine. You appear to be very lazy to keep asking the same dumb questions without doing the research. Calling me names again when you don't know how to answer the factual evidence and valid reasoning is embarrassing for you. It is your pattern. Your credibility is decreasing further.

But even if we, Or an angel from heaven, Preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, Let him be accursed. As we have said before, So now I say again, If anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, Let him be accursed. (Gal 1:8-9)

There is no mention of ETs in Mormonism. And they hold to the basic tenets of the bible.

"In Mormonism, The central part of God's plan is the atonement of Jesus Christ. [46] Mormons believe that one purpose of earthly life is to learn to choose good over evil. In this process, People inevitably make mistakes, Becoming unworthy to return to the presence of God. Mormons believe that Jesus paid for the sins of the world, And that all people can be saved through his atonement. [47] Mormons accept Christ's atonement through faith, Repentance, Formal covenants or ordinances such as baptism, And consistently trying to live a Christ-like life. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.