Jump to topic:

Delusion Put To The Test

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 3:56:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
For the deluded amongst us, And, You know who you are (just joking), Here is a simple, Fun test to see whether or not your reality is living in La La Land.

Delusion: Noun/:- an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typical as a symptom of mental disorder.

Clearly, Religion fits well into this category but as we all know, People have varying degrees of "religiosity" and it would be incorrect to call everyone who says they're religious deluded. For example, A few nights ago I had an experience that involved a very bold encounter with Jose Cuervo and I swear that for a moment (and only a moment, Mind you) I saw God.

Well, Of course, I am nowhere near deluded but the following test may help you determine the reason why your colleagues tend to suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past the water cooler.

This test has had a previous airing, However, I received feedback that the questions were a little brief and not probing enough. So, I have listened and here is the new, Updated version with more in-depth questions. Simply check your results at the end to find out whether your medication should be altered.

Question 1: Do you believe in God?

Question 2: Do you really believe in God?

Question 3: Are you absolutely sure that you believe in God?

Results:
If you answered yes to only question 1 then you are like most religious followers who say they believe in God but really give their belief no more than lip service. Most of us get the odd delusional flash now and then, So you are perfectly normal.

If you answered yes to questions 1 and 2 you are really flirting with religion and dancing around the dangerous fringes of falling in if you don't keep things in check. Watching a few episodes of Judge Judy and Family Guy should see you right.

If you answered yes to questions 1, 2, And 3, The good news is that, Nowadays there are many excellent professional therapists and appropriate institutions available.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 2:45:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
For the deluded amongst us, And, You know who you are (just joking), Here is a simple, Fun test to see whether or not your reality is living in La La Land.

Delusion: Noun/:- an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typical as a symptom of mental disorder.

Clearly, Religion fits well into this category but as we all know, People have varying degrees of "religiosity" and it would be incorrect to call everyone who says they're religious deluded. For example, A few nights ago I had an experience that involved a very bold encounter with Jose Cuervo and I swear that for a moment (and only a moment, Mind you) I saw God.

Well, Of course, I am nowhere near deluded but the following test may help you determine the reason why your colleagues tend to suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past the water cooler.

This test has had a previous airing, However, I received feedback that the questions were a little brief and not probing enough. So, I have listened and here is the new, Updated version with more in-depth questions. Simply check your results at the end to find out whether your medication should be altered.

Question 1: Do you believe in God?

Question 2: Do you really believe in God?

Question 3: Are you absolutely sure that you believe in God?

Results:
If you answered yes to only question 1 then you are like most religious followers who say they believe in God but really give their belief no more than lip service. Most of us get the odd delusional flash now and then, So you are perfectly normal.

If you answered yes to questions 1 and 2 you are really flirting with religion and dancing around the dangerous fringes of falling in if you don't keep things in check. Watching a few episodes of Judge Judy and Family Guy should see you right.

If you answered yes to questions 1, 2, And 3, The good news is that, Nowadays there are many excellent professional therapists and appropriate institutions available.

I think you adapted your questions from the Australian citizenship application form which is quite similar.

Question 1: Are you a sheep shagger?

Question 2: Are you a koala shagger?

Question 3: Are you absolutely sure that you are both?

Results:

If you answered yes to only question 1 then you are like most Australians who really give their mates no more than lip service. Most Aussies get the odd delusional flash now and then counting sheep, So you are perfectly normal.

If you answered yes to questions 1 and 2 you are really flirting with Beastiality and might find yourself around the dangerous fringes of falling in if you don't keep things in check. Watching a few episodes of Judge Judy and Family Guy should set you right. It will calm the animals as well

If you answered yes to questions 1, 2, And 3, The good news is that, Nowadays there are many excellent professional therapists and appropriate institutions available for the abused animals. Welcome to Australia.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.