Total Posts:81|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

7 Overcomings To Enter Heaven

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 10:22:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The 7 overcoming to enter the kingdom of God within us is recorded in the sealed Book of Revelation Chapter 2 and 3 that is referenced in Isaiah 29:11. This is not a reading exercise but life event to pass through into heaven where we lived as little children, so it is familiar to us and is recognizable when we entire it by repentance of the stupid ideas that get in our spirit-orbs by our parents, society, theologians, and religions all having good intentions for us, but hurt us.

The first idea to overcome is the false apostle. There are three types. First are the Satanists such as Marcion of 144AD who pretended to believe in Christ. The second are those apostles who deceive Bible believers to make money by preaching, they don't really believe what they teach. The third type are top theologians who influence the body of Christ negatively.

In all cases, the false apostle transforms the person's love for Christ into intellectual debating of the Bible in a Pharisee spirit to create bad feelings. Love is destroy in the bickering. HariKrish is a false apostle.

The person who overcomes rejects the false apostles and returns to the grace of Yahweh in Christ and the love affair they enjoyed when they first received Yahushua (Jesus) as their Lord. There is only one Apostle inside us who is Christ. I am not an apostle. He is. The push for physical apostles today is a fallacy even when someone receives visions from Yahweh or hears his audible voice, including both the sheep who believe in Christ and the goats who believe in Lucifer. Those who overcome the 7 test by Christ to enter heaven are called the elect and cannot be deceived by outer visions, voices, or miracles.

In the first century, both those called and those elected worked side-by-side and did not judge one another on their different paths, according to the teachings of Christ. The only ones who did not follow Christ's teachings were the tares like Harikrish that spout off opinions falsely to discredit Yahweh in ignorance, saying whatever hypocritical opinion they want to.

The second overcoming is receiving Torah and the Ten Commandments. Ten days means being tested in the light of the Ten Commandments and not becoming part of the synagogue of Satan by rejecting the Ten Commandments and Torah. This is the clear dividing line between Satan and Yahweh. If a person believes in the commandment but fails to keep them, they will never commit the unforgivable sin.

The third overcoming is rejecting the ideas of the fallen sons of God who create demonic idea by simply telling half-truths about where we came for, why we are here, and where we are going in the after life. Once those ideas are in place, Satan in us creates all the detailed Biblical doctrinal errors automatically. We use the Logos Word of Reason to find and fix the errors. The major work to fix the paradigms has already done by me to expose the words atonement, testament, and opinion vs belief to establish the rainbow covenant.

The fourth overcoming is false prophets. These are exposed by the Logos Word of Reason by rejecting the false idols and the meat sacrificed to them. The Lord taught His meat and drink is doing the will of Yahweh Elohim and not serving the idols of the false prophets.

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. (John 4:34 KJV)

The fifth overcoming is self being glorified by individual reputation. The person learns to lose self for the sake of Christ to find it. He serves the "whole community" of Christ as a member of the team for God's glory and not the glory of self by being a lone duck as Harikrish exalts himself as the most spiritual person on the board. We are all equal and one, but our ideas are either smart or stupid.

Therefore, I have never debased the value of Harikrish as a person. His ideas stink, but I know that is not who he really is. This test is tough to get out of, especially if we have never passed the first test to receive Christ as Lord and the only true Apostle inside our hearts. Most people are lost in ideas, deeds, and feelings and do not know who they all are in Christ as one team. Paul tried to explain our spirit-orbs have both genders, but no understands him today like they did in his day:

27 For as many of you [spirit-orbs] as were baptized [by the light and Spirit of God] into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek [of the flesh], there is neither slave nor free[of the flesh] there is neither male nor female [of the flesh]; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ"s, then you are Abraham"s seed, and heirs according to the promise [translation life].

Paul was not talking about water baptism but Spirit baptism. He hand is his mind reincarnation and the third temple era for the Abraham promise and not what theologians teach today. Our spirit orbs are both male and female ideas that create soul feelings, and the gay movement is from God to correct the Biblical errors and transition Christians to the truth that we have both male and female gender ideas as spirit-orbs that God sees, which makes us gender neutral in Christ as Paul taught. Yahweh wants us to understand we choose our gender as a spirit-orbs and he created the soul body and physical body gender at our request. Outside forces creating gender feelings causes people to change their minds. The Bible has all the ideas to resolve so much confusion and conflict on earth with the truth of the spirit-orb creation from Yahweh in Genesis 1, the first chapter in the Bible.

Let us continue. The sixth overcoming is walking through the open doors of grace and avoid shut doors against the will of God. No one can open or close the doors but Christ. For some people, by faith He opens the doors of black grace for the goats to worship Him ignorantly. For others, He opens the doors of white grace for the sheep. Others he closes the doors for the atheists. Sometimes He closes doors and we keep banging our heads and twisting the door knobs to go some direction, but He will not let us go where we want to. We finally give up. The lesson is not to try to open closed doors.

The seventh overcoming is needed when we use pride to open our own doors and shut out the Lord and enjoy eating our own ideas in self will. We become lukewarm in our proud opinions. We don't want to walk through the door the Lord opens for us in the sixth test. We reject the Lord's way. We become proud and not lowly in heart. Only the poor in spirit can enter the inner kingdom of heaven in chapter 4.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matt 5:3)

Thus, the Lord knocks on the door that we shut behind us to lock Him out f our lukewarm opinions. He wants to enter our hearts and feed us eternal food from heaven that is inside us,.

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet [air=heavenly ideas] speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this." [14 plagues to cleanse our spirits and souls from bad ideas and feelings] Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. (Rev 4:1-3)

For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21)

In the seventh test before entering heaven, He wants access into our proud and haughty hearts so he can feed us and create a desire to walk through the doors he opens in the sixth test and not be afraid of the doors.

The seven overcomings are sequentially written, but we can fail a test and be thrown back to the beginning by becoming proud and deceived by false apostles. Or we can overcome a demonic idea and overcome false prophets and self, only to be thrown
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 10:54:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The 7 overcoming to enter the kingdom of God within us is recorded in the sealed Book of Revelation Chapter 2 and 3 that is referenced in Isaiah 29:11. This is not a reading exercise but life event to pass through into heaven where we lived as little children, So it is familiar to us and is recognizable when we entire it by repentance of the stupid ideas that get in our spirit-orbs by our parents, Society, Theologians, And religions all having good intentions for us, But hurt us.

Do you really find it necessary to preach what is completely unverified and speculative nonsense which borders on elitism and promotion of morbid doom and gloom through guilt and fear?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 3:19:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Bible is about the total destruction of bad and irrational ideas to be translated. Repentance as nothing to do with the flesh. If we don't renew the mind. Then the body dies. What is wrong with life instead of death?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 6:05:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here are the actual scriptures of the seven overcoming to enter heaven: ANGELS = Ideas of truth inside us in Christ's hand of power in each test overcome by grace through faith. CHURCH = Assemblies of ideas to be corrected in each person by repentance BY RENEWING THE MIND.

FIRST TEST: FALSE APOSTLES

"To the [angel of the church of Ephesus write, "These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, Who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands[7 ASSEMBLIES OF IDEAS]: "I know your works, Your labor, Your patience, And that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, And have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, And have labored for My name"s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, That you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works [WORKS = FAITH AND LOVE IN THE SPIRIT], Or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place"unless you repent. But this you have, That you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, [PYRAMID HIERARCHIES OF AUTHORIY INSTEAD OF TRUTH] which I also hate. "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, Which is in the midst of the Paradise of God. [CHRIST INSIDE US IS THE FOUNDATION OF LIFE]"

SECOND TEST: TEN COMMANDMENTS

"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, "These things says the First and the Last, Who was dead, And came to life: "I know your works, Tribulation, And poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, But are a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, The devil is about to throw some of you into prison, That you may be tested, And you will have tribulation ten days [TEN COMMANDMENTS IN THE LIGHT]. Be faithful until death [OF DUMB IDEAS] and I will give you the crown of life. "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death [UNFORGIVEABLE SIN]. " "

TEST THREE; FALLEN SONS OF GOD

"And to the [f]angel of the church in Pergamos write, "These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: "I know your works, And where you dwell, Where Satan"s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, And did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, Who was killed among you, Where Satan dwells. [There are billions of faithful believers who are killed inside by the deceptions of the fallen sons of God. ] But I have a few things against you, Because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, Who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, To eat things sacrificed to idols, And to commit sexual immorality [with ideas]. Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, [pyramid hierarchies] which thing I hate. Repent, Or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

"He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, And on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it. " "

FOURTH TEST: FALSE PROPHETS

"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, "These things says the Son of God, Who has eyes like a flame of fire, And His feet like fine brass: "I know your works, Love, Service, Faith, And your patience; and as for your works, The last are more than the first. Nevertheless I have a few things against you, Because you allow [l]that woman Jezebel, Who calls herself a prophetess, To teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her time to [n]repent of her sexual immorality [WITH IDEAS], And she did not repent. Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, And those who commit adultery [IDEAS] with her into great tribulation, Unless they repent of their deeds [deed inside the spirit are beliefs]. I will kill her children [IDEAS]with death, And all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts [The Lord is not talking about the flesh but ideas and beliefs]. And I will give to each one of you according to your works [of faith].

"Now to you I say, ]and to the rest in Thyatira, As many as do not have this doctrine, Who have not known the depths of Satan, As they say, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, And keeps My works until the end, To him I will give power over the nations"
"He shall rule them with a rod of iron; They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter"s vessels""as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star. "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit [from within us] says to the churches [7 assemblies of ideas or seven topics]. " " (Rev 2:1-29)
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 6:34:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The Bible is about the total destruction of bad and irrational ideas to be translated. Repentance as nothing to do with the flesh. If we don't renew the mind. Then the body dies. What is wrong with life instead of death?

The Bible is about a load of unmitigated crap.

If people want to listen to that sort of rubbish, Why don't you stand on a street corner and repeat the nonsense that you just recited at the top of your voice?

Then we'll see who ends up with egg on his face.

. . . . Literally.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 7:40:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
FIFTH TEST: LONE DUCK REPUTATION OF SELF-GLORY IN INDEPENT POWER

"And to the [a]angel of the church in Sardis write, "These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: "I know your works, That you have a name that you are alive, But you are dead. [BRAGGING ABOUT REPUTAION OF YOUR POSITION OR NAME THAT IS DEAD TO THE SPIRIT] Be watchful, And strengthen the things which remain, That are ready to die, For I have not found your works perfect before God. [THE SELF EXALTION MUST DIE. YOU ARE TO BE A INTERDEPENDENT TEAM PLAYER FOR THE LORD] Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. [DON'T FORGET WHAT TRUTHS YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT CHRIST BUT BECOME A TEAM PLAYER IN THE BODY OF CHRIST]

Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, And you will not know what hour I will come upon you. [IF YOU ARE NOT A TEAM PLAYER, THE LORD WILL REMOVE THE EVIL SELF-EXALTATION IN THE RESURRECTION] You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, For they are worthy [SOME CHRISTIANS ARE GOOD TEAM PLAYERS AND DO NOT EXALT THEIR NAME ABOVE OTHERS. THEY ARE ONE TEAM AND ONE SPIRIT BODY IN THE INNER KINGDOM OF GOD. ]

He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, And I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. [BEING ONE SPIRIT IS THE KEY TO LOSING LESS LIGHT IN THE RESURRECTION AS WE STOP BRAGGING IN EXALTION OF SELF IN INDEPENT GLORY. INTERDEPENDANCE IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF LIVING. "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. " "[7 ASSEMBLIES OF SYNERGESTIC, INTERDEPENDENT, AND INTEGRATED IDEAS]

TEST SIX: OPEN AND CLOSED DOORS.

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, "These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, And shuts and no one opens": "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, [and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, Have kept My word, And have not denied My name.

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, Who say they are Jews and are not, But lie"indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, And to know that I have loved you. [THE SATANIST WILL REPENT AND RESPECT THE SHEEP WHEN THEY KNOW THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD ARE LYING TO THEM. STUDY MORMONSIM'S OCCULT CRYSTAL STONE AND HAT THAT TRANSLATED THE BOOK OF MORMON OR ISLAM'S REVELATION FOR THE SOLID EVIDENCE. ]

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, To test those who dwell on the earth [MAN'S WILL]. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, That no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, And he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, The New Jerusalem, Which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. [TRANSLATION. WHEN WE TRULY WALK IN THE LIGHT WE WALK MOMEMT BY MOMENT THROUGH THE OPEN DOORS AND AVOID CLOSED DOORS TO AVOID THE TRIBULATION OF IDEAS THAT OTHERS EXPERIENCE BY CREATING THEIR OWN PATHS BY OPINIONS AND IGNORING THE LORD'S DOORS HE WILL OPEN BY GRACE THOUGH FAITH AND PRAYER] "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. " "

TEST SEVEN: PRIDE IN CREATED OPINION REALITIES AND LUKEWARM WILL

"And to the angel of the church [of the Laodiceans write, These things says the Amen, The Faithful and True Witness, The Beginning of the creation of God: "I know your works [IDEAS YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART], That you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, Because you are lukewarm, And neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, "I am rich, Have become wealthy [IN OPINIONS], And have need of nothing""and do not know that you are wretched, Miserable, Poor, Blind, And naked [CHRIST CAN SEE YOUR DUMB IDEAS AND OPINIONS BECAUSE HE LIVES INSIDE YOU]" I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire [IDEAS], That you may be rich; and white garments, That you may be clothed, That the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, That you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, And he with Me.

To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, As I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. [LUKEWARM THINKING IS CAUSED BY NOT WALKING IN FAITH IN THE UNSEEN POWERS OF GOD AND REFUSING TO WALK THROUGH THE OPEN DOORS IN THE SIXTH TEST, FOR WHATEVER REASON. WE CREATE OUR OWN REALITIES TO LIVE IN AND SHUT THE LORD OUT. THE LORD IS CONTINUALLY KNOCKING TO TEACH US THE TRUTH IN THE SPIRIT, AND OUR CREATED FANTASIES FROM THE FLESH SHUT HIM OUT. TO REPENT, WE NEED TO COVER OUR BODIES AND LOOK AT THE IRRATIONAL IDEAS WE BELIEVE BY USING THE LOGOS WORD OF REASON. "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. " " " (Rev 3:1-22)
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 7:46:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow, Remember when someone cannot respond with reason? They revert to name calling like you have done. When we remove the body and look at the ideas, The Book of Revelations is perfectly clear.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 8:07:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow, Did you think I was kidding about the words atonement and testament make it impossible to understand the Bible? By covering my body, I can do the same thing with the 22 chapters of the entire Book of Revelation. It is like reading a child's book to me. But if you do not want to go to heaven as a mortal and be translated, Then the book is not for you. It is for those who trust and follow their gut in faith

All the numbers and colors form God's narratives to humans and ETs, You do not have to do anything. The changes on earth are coming from the tops down. The Bible prophecies will come true in the mind, Not the body.

The whole vision has become to you as the words of a book that is sealed. [Isa 29:11)
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 8:50:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, Did you think I was kidding about the words atonement and testament make it impossible to understand the Bible? By covering my body, I can do the same thing with the 22 chapters of the entire Book of Revelation. It is like reading a child's book to me. But if you do not want to go to heaven as a mortal and be translated, Then the book is not for you. It is for those who trust and follow their gut in faith

All the numbers and colors form God's narratives to humans and ETs, You do not have to do anything. The changes on earth are coming from the tops down. The Bible prophecies will come true in the mind, Not the body.

The whole vision has become to you as the words of a book that is sealed. [Isa 29:11)

The book is for nobody but deluded nitwits.

Are you trying to say that all the total rubbish contained in the Bible becomes true to those "who trust and follow their gut in faith".

Nonsense stories become even more bizarre the more they are explained.

Similarly, Tell one lie and you need to tell more lies in order to explain the lies.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 8:51:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, Remember when someone cannot respond with reason? They revert to name calling like you have done. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . For example?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 4:28:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The 7 overcoming to enter the kingdom of God within us is recorded in the sealed Book of Revelation Chapter 2 and 3 that is referenced in Isaiah 29:11. This is not a reading exercise but life event to pass through into heaven where we lived as little children, So it is familiar to us and is recognizable when we entire it by repentance of the stupid ideas that get in our spirit-orbs by our parents, Society, Theologians, And religions all having good intentions for us, But hurt us.

You basic premise is wrong. The kingdom of heaven is not within us.

Answer: The kingdom of God is referenced often in the gospels Mark 1:15; mark10:15; mark 15:43; Luke 17:20 and other places in the New Testament Acts 28:31; Romans 14:17; 1 Corinthians 15:50. The kingdom of God is synonymous with the kingdom of heaven. The concept of the kingdom of God takes on various shades of meaning in different passages of Scripture.

Broadly speaking, The kingdom of God is the rule of an eternal, Sovereign God over all the universe. Several passages of Scripture show that God is the undeniable Monarch of all creation: "The LORD has established his throne in heaven, And his kingdom rules over all" Psalm 103:19. And, As King Nebuchadnezzar declared, "His kingdom is an eternal kingdom" Daniel 4:3. Every authority that exists has been established by God, Romans 13:1. So, In one sense, The kingdom of God incorporates everything that is.

More narrowly, The kingdom of God is a spiritual rule over the hearts and lives of those who willingly submit to God"s authority. Those who defy God"s authority and refuse to submit to Him are not part of the kingdom of God; in contrast, Those who acknowledge the lordship of Christ and gladly surrender to God"s rule in their hearts are part of the kingdom of God. In this sense, The kingdom of God is spiritual"Jesus said His kingdom was not of this world John 18:36, And He preached that repentance is necessary to be a part of the kingdom of God, Matthew 4:17, That the kingdom of God can be equated with the sphere of salvation is evident in John 3:5-7, Where Jesus says the kingdom of God must be entered into by being born again. See also 1 Corinthians 6:9.

There is another sense in which the kingdom of God is used in Scripture: the literal rule of Christ on the earth during the millennium. Daniel said that "the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed" Daniel 2:44; daniel 7:13-14, And many of the other prophets predicted the same thing Obadiah 1:21; Habakkuk 2:14; Micah 4:2; Zechariah 14:9. Some theologians refer to the future, Open manifestation of the kingdom of God as the "kingdom of glory" and the present, Hidden manifestation of the kingdom of God as the "kingdom of grace. " But both manifestations are connected; Christ has set up His spiritual reign in the church on earth, And He will one day set up His physical reign in Jerusalem.

The kingdom of God has several aspects. The Lord is the Sovereign of the universe, And so in that sense His kingdom is universal 1 Timothy 6:15. At the same time, The kingdom of God involves repentance and the new birth, As God rules in the hearts of His children in this world in preparation for the next. The work begun on earth will find its consummation in heaven see Philippians 1:6.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 5:37:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you both realize, My post about the 7 tests is the evidence you need to believe Yahweh? The Biblical thoughts are very rational. That is the evidence of the entire Bible. You can embrace the most rational thoughts on the planet. You do not need to physically kneel when you pray, But that is just symbolic of the mind submitting to the truth rather than man's opinions. You can pray standing, Sitting, Laying down, Or whatever. It does not matter to Yahweh's Son' You have been wanting proof or evidence the Bible is from God. That is we all need to do. You have the proof in reason. DO NOT EVEN THINK of starting a religion, Ever.

All your need to do is look inside and say a silent and private pray to Christ in your heart without anyone knowing on the outside or praying to Santa Claus at the north pole. God likes the privacy. Tell Him your don't know He is Lord, But can be open to the possibility He is real based on the evidence of Isaiah 29:11 and based on the sealed Book of Revelation that opens blind eyes and deaf ears. Tell Him silently you may be blind but don't know it. Be honest with Him. Don't go into some kind of emotional blubbing of sorrow about the past, It is over and no one can change it, Not even the Lord. It doesn't even matter if you killed someone. He just wants you to stop all stealing. The past is over. He does not want you to suffer emotionally over the past. You must forgive yourself and figure what idea caused the theft and repent of the idea, Done, You won't do it again.

With that tiny seed of faith, Christ can start the process of the seven tests to start your renewing of the mind in salvation in the truth rather than opinions that turn you into lukewarm slaves. The purpose is the go to heaven here and now and not after you die. You have been there as a little child. You can do it, God holds zero grudges for anything you have done, Said, Thought, Or felt in past.

You do not even have to tell Him you are sorry or ask forgiveness, Except tell him you forgive others that sin against you as instructed in the Lord's prayer. Forgiveness is not based on atonement and testament ideas. True forgiveness and healing is based on repentance of being a thieve and forgiving others unconditional that steal something from you. If the keep hurting you, Cut off the relationship. Forgiveness and being hurt all the time are two different things.

If we all understood the truth, We would stop saying, "I am sorry, " and repent instead. There is nothing about saying sorry in the Lord's prayer. We are forgiven as we forgive others without expecting them to say, "I am sorry" based on deceptive and false atonement ideas. We learn to forgive others like God does. There are no conditions on His forgiveness and love. He holds no grudges whatsoever.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 6:05:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Here are the actual scriptures of the seven overcoming to enter heaven: ANGELS = Ideas of truth inside us in Christ's hand of power in each test overcome by grace through faith. CHURCH = Assemblies of ideas to be corrected in each person by repentance BY RENEWING THE MIND.

Without your added comments. The message in Revelation 2:1-29 is rather simple. Repent, Repent, Repent.

FIRST TEST: FALSE APOSTLES

1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, Who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, And thy labour, And thy patience, And how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, And are not, And hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, And hast patience, And for my name's sake hast laboured, And hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, Because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, And repent, And do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, And will remove thy candlestick out of his place, Except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, That thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, Which I also hate.

7 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, Which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

No mention of false prohets. Message is repent!

SECOND TEST: TEN COMMANDMENTS

"8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, Which was dead, And is alive;

9 I know thy works, And tribulation, And poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, And are not, But are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, The devil shall cast some of you into prison, That ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, And I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

No mention of 10 commandment. Message is be faithful

TEST THREE; FALLEN SONS OF GOD

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, And where thou dwellest, Even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, And hast not denied my faith, Even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, Who was slain among you, Where Satan dwelleth.

14 But I have a few things against thee, Because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, Who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, To eat things sacrificed unto idols, And to commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, Which thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, And will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, And will give him a white stone, And in the stone a new name written, Which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

No fallen sons of God. Message is repent.


FOURTH TEST: FALSE PROPHETS

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, Who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, And his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, And charity, And service, And faith, And thy patience, And thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, Because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, Which calleth herself a prophetess, To teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, And to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, And them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, Except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, And unto the rest in Thyatira, As many as have not this doctrine, And which have not known the depths of Satan, As they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, And keepeth my works unto the end, To him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
No false prophets. Message is hold fast till I come.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 6:19:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
FIFTH TEST: LONE DUCK REPUTATION OF SELF-GLORY IN INDEPENT POWER

1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, And the seven stars; I know thy works, That thou hast a name that thou livest, And art dead.

2 Be watchful, And strengthen the things which remain, That are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, And hold fast, And repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, And thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

5 He that overcometh, The same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, But I will confess his name before my Father, And before his angels.

6 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
After your distorted comments are stripped from the verses. No mention of Self Glory. Message is repent.


TEST SIX: OPEN AND CLOSED DOORS.

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, And no man shutteth; and shutteth, And no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, And no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, And hast kept my word, And hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, Which say they are Jews, And are not, But do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, And to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, Which shall come upon all the world, To try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, That no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, And he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, And the name of the city of my God, Which is new Jerusalem, Which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Message heed and hold fast.

TEST SEVEN: PRIDE IN CREATED OPINION REALITIES AND LUKEWARM WILL

14 And Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, The faithful and true witness, The beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, That thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, And neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, And increased with goods, And have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, And miserable, And poor, And blind, And naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, That thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, That thou mayest be clothed, And that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, That thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, And repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, And knock: if any man hear my voice, And open the door, I will come in to him, And will sup with him, And he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, Even as I also overcame, And am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Message is repent.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 6:22:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Do you both realize, My post about the 7 tests is the evidence you need to believe Yahweh? The Biblical thoughts are very rational. That is the evidence of the entire Bible. You can embrace the most rational thoughts on the planet. You do not need to physically kneel when you pray, But that is just symbolic of the mind submitting to the truth rather than man's opinions. You can pray standing, Sitting, Laying down, Or whatever. It does not matter to Yahweh's Son' You have been wanting proof or evidence the Bible is from God. That is we all need to do. You have the proof in reason. DO NOT EVEN THINK of starting a religion, Ever.

All your need to do is look inside and say a silent and private pray to Christ in your heart without anyone knowing on the outside or praying to Santa Claus at the north pole. God likes the privacy. Tell Him your don't know He is Lord, But can be open to the possibility He is real based on the evidence of Isaiah 29:11 and based on the sealed Book of Revelation that opens blind eyes and deaf ears. Tell Him silently you may be blind but don't know it. Be honest with Him. Don't go into some kind of emotional blubbing of sorrow about the past, It is over and no one can change it, Not even the Lord. It doesn't even matter if you killed someone. He just wants you to stop all stealing. The past is over. He does not want you to suffer emotionally over the past. You must forgive yourself and figure what idea caused the theft and repent of the idea, Done, You won't do it again.

With that tiny seed of faith, Christ can start the process of the seven tests to start your renewing of the mind in salvation in the truth rather than opinions that turn you into lukewarm slaves. The purpose is the go to heaven here and now and not after you die. You have been there as a little child. You can do it, God holds zero grudges for anything you have done, Said, Thought, Or felt in past.

You do not even have to tell Him you are sorry or ask forgiveness, Except tell him you forgive others that sin against you as instructed in the Lord's prayer. Forgiveness is not based on atonement and testament ideas. True forgiveness and healing is based on repentance of being a thieve and forgiving others unconditional that steal something from you. If the keep hurting you, Cut off the relationship. Forgiveness and being hurt all the time are two different things.

If we all understood the truth, We would stop saying, "I am sorry, " and repent instead. There is nothing about saying sorry in the Lord's prayer. We are forgiven as we forgive others without expecting them to say, "I am sorry" based on deceptive and false atonement ideas. We learn to forgive others like God does. There are no conditions on His forgiveness and love. He holds no grudges whatsoever.

Yahweh still holds grudges from the days of Adam and Eve which is why the curse is still in effect. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 10:03:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You can believe whatever OPINION you wish.
Romans 5:12 Therefore, Just as sin entered the world through one man, And death through sin, So also death was passed on to all men, Because all sinned.

Where is your immortal babies?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 11:55:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes, Romans 5:12 is correct; however, 1 Cor 15 teaches that Adam's soul was Christ, And when He became the Son of God at His baptism, He became worthy of translation to overcome death if He wanted to in a little under two years. He willingly died and the Romans did not kill him. He said, "It is finished". Corinthians were the last books written after Paul was released from house prison in Rome.

The Satanists controlling the Corinthians got mad for being exposed by Paul so they killed him. Then they truncated the Book of Acts to hide the evidence of truth. Then they easily created their false narrative about the deaths of Paul and Peter. That is what they are experts doing: creating whatever narrative they want to control us.

The point of the cross is white grace has more power than the black grace Yahweh gives Ra (Lucifer) by lying to mortals about the real Cosmic War. He and we don't steal God's glory in eternity but only in mortality. Ra (Lucifer) and us give the glory all back to Yahweh in the end. In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 KJV)

Some Sons of God tell the truth. Some sons of God lie. Just like mortals. However, Yahweh controls all the power to lie or tell the truth. It an ingenious way to teach us good is more powerful than evil. We can all know good and evil as the truth shines forth to debunk the lies based on valid evidence and not cherry picking the evidence to create a false narratives to justify what we believe is true, Whether the idea is right or wrong.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:47:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually, You need to believe the prophetic evidence when it happens. Some people want to repent and enter the kingdom of heaven now by the seven tests. Others don't care, But are satisfied to live by moral laws that help the earth and its people. That is OK. They do not need to be the 10 Commandments.

The point is everything is going to change from the tops down in 10 to 50 years, And whem it happens, The Bible is proven true, And by freewill, You will do as you believe and choose at that time. I have provided the evidence for the ET disclosure. And if that is not enough evidenced to change your mind, Or the logic of the Bible when we remove the words atonement, Testament, And opinion while reading the Bible in the light of God that has no darkness by covering the body, The true meaning of atonement is covering in Hebrew, Then just wait until the prophecy of Daniel 2 and all the others come true as the to brothers Isaac and Ishmael families come together in unity.

You or I am not God. Yahweh is the one with the power to do it, And that is why He gave Daniel 2 with such detail and prophesied about the Jews and Islam so the whole world will have an easy time believing Him. Yahweh knows what He is doing. We do NOT believe in Yahweh without the evidence from Him. Freewill stuff. As He said, Never be troubled or afraid of world events. It is going to work out very well for EVERYONE. Just wait.

When the Son told Thomas more blessed are those who believe without the physical evidence, He is talking of those who believe the spiritual evidence of reason and logic in the Logos Word of Reason. That is what I explained in detail why I believe in the Bible I and II. The threads rolled off the first page of DDO. He said we are never to just believe without any evidence. Hebrews 11:l records, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:24:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Furthermore, I have had many physical evidences, But I never share them because testimony of physical miracles turn people into some kind of king like David, Or what they tried to do with Yahushua (Jesus) to make him king, But He walked away. Yahweh hates pyramid hierarchies of power as He says several times in Rev 2 and 3. The New Jerusalem is a cube of equality in Rev 21.

Matt 7 about miracles demonstrates how physical miracles can blind the mind. They wanted Christ dead and forgot the miracles. The Logos Word of Reason, With the physical miracles kept very private, Will never blind the mind into nonsensical beliefs like Christians do today. That is why in Matt 7 those who love miracles do not know the Lord intimately. They love Yahweh's power and not His Character or Reason based on valid evidence that is not cherry picked to create false narratives by using half-truths.

The power-lovers are not interested in His rock teachings in Matt 5 to 7 in the Sermon on the Mount. No. They are interested in praying for miracles, So Yahweh gives them the miracles by His black grace power to blind their minds from truth and reason.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:30:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Actually, You need to believe the prophetic evidence when it happens. Some people want to repent and enter the kingdom of heaven now by the seven tests. Others don't care, But are satisfied to live by moral laws that help the earth and its people. That is OK. They do not need to be the 10 Commandments.

The point is everything is going to change from the tops down in 10 to 50 years, And whem it happens, The Bible is proven true, And by freewill, You will do as you believe and choose at that time. I have provided the evidence for the ET disclosure. And if that is not enough evidenced to change your mind, Or the logic of the Bible when we remove the words atonement, Testament, And opinion while reading the Bible in the light of God that has no darkness by covering the body, The true meaning of atonement is covering in Hebrew, Then just wait until the prophecy of Daniel 2 and all the others come true as the to brothers Isaac and Ishmael families come together in unity.

You or I am not God. Yahweh is the one with the power to do it, And that is why He gave Daniel 2 with such detail and prophesied about the Jews and Islam so the whole world will have an easy time believing Him. Yahweh knows what He is doing. We do NOT believe in Yahweh without the evidence from Him. Freewill stuff. As He said, Never be troubled or afraid of world events. It is going to work out very well for EVERYONE. Just wait.

When the Son told Thomas more blessed are those who believe without the physical evidence, He is talking of those who believe the spiritual evidence of reason and logic in the Logos Word of Reason. That is what I explained in detail why I believe in the Bible I and II. The threads rolled off the first page of DDO. He said we are never to just believe without any evidence. Hebrews 11:l records, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen. "

The question was, "Why should I think the Bible is reliable for making these claims? "

Do you really find it necessary to be so dishonest and deceptive as to use the Bible to verify the Bible by reciting a load of absolutely nonsensical, Circular drivel?

Faith has no substance to it and is evidence of nothing.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:53:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow, I have always explained I believe the Bible is reliable because of its reasonable thoughts. For example, Homosexually is wrong because it goes against the purpose of nature that created a woman's vagina for a man's penis. If someone gets forced to change the gender feelings, God is merciful with the situation as long as it is not forced on children or adults. Keep it discrete and private. Common sense, Right?

To me, That is far more reasonable than the idea, "If it feels good, Then do it". That idea is based on feelings, Not science. The Bible's reasoning is based on scientific facts, Evidence, And reasoning, But Yahweh grants mercy for those who cannot control their feelings.

I hope it is clear now why I believe the Bible, Although I should have pointed out the lying scribes of the Satanists add words to the text identified in Jeremiah 8:8, But the true Logos Word of Reason in other parts of the Bible expose the frauds, Making the Bible reliable. It teaches us that men in power lie. That teaches us to know good and evil in a genius way.

If we do not like thinking and examining the origin of our thoughts, We will hate the Bible with a passion so we don't have to change our thinking habits, No matter where the opinions come from.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 10:05:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willow, I have always explained I believe the Bible is reliable because of its reasonable thoughts. For example, Homosexually is wrong because it goes against the purpose of nature that created a woman's vagina for a man's penis. If someone gets forced to change the gender feelings, God is merciful with the situation as long as it is not forced on children or adults. Keep it discrete and private. Common sense, Right?

No, It is not common sense.
It is no more than a feeble, Non-sensical excuse for being prejudiced, Ignorant, Arrogant and bigoted towards normal human beings.

"Homosexually is wrong because it goes against the purpose of nature that created. . . . "

Where the heck did you get (or rather, Copy and pasted) that piece of irreverent, Contrived, Pearl of idiotic wisdom from? . . . . . Another one of your airy-fairy radical, Biased, Closed-mind, Ignorant writers of offensive, Vitriolic, Self-centered crap again?
thymeless
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:53:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You did not address my question of why I should consider the Bible the source of truth. Instead you went off on a tangent of what you think the Bible tells us. I don't care what the Bible says until I have a basis for thinking it a valid source of truth.

You sort of hinted thta it is about recognizing prophets.

When it is just as easy for God to speak to all as to one why would he use prophets. What a so called prophet says is just hear say anout what he claims good told him. There is no reason for any one else to believe him. This is why he would have to speak to all of us at once.
thymeless
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:53:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You did not address my question of why I should consider the Bible the source of truth. Instead you went off on a tangent of what you think the Bible tells us. I don't care what the Bible says until I have a basis for thinking it a valid source of truth.

You sort of hinted thta it is about recognizing prophets.

When it is just as easy for God to speak to all as to one why would he use prophets. What a so called prophet says is just hear say anout what he claims good told him. There is no reason for any one else to believe him. This is why he would have to speak to all of us at once.
thymeless
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:59:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You assert that nature has a purpose but that is not demonstrated. Nor does the Bible demonstrate it.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:35:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yes, Romans 5:12 is correct; however, 1 Cor 15 teaches that Adam's soul was Christ, And when He became the Son of God at His baptism, He became worthy of translation to overcome death if He wanted to in a little under two years. He willingly died and the Romans did not kill him. He said, "It is finished". Corinthians were the last books written after Paul was released from house prison in Rome.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt. Paul makes a distinction between Adam and Christ. They are two separate and different beings birn at different times, Serving different goals.
1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"[f]; the last Adam, A life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, But the natural, And after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

The Satanists controlling the Corinthians got mad for being exposed by Paul so they killed him. Then they truncated the Book of Acts to hide the evidence of truth. Then they easily created their false narrative about the deaths of Paul and Peter. That is what they are experts doing: creating whatever narrative they want to control us.

What evidence did they hide? The bible makes it clear Paul was martyred.
There is no evidence the Book of Acts was truncated. But there are issues with Acts.

"Acts describes Paul differently from how Paul describes himself, Both factually and theologically. [1] Acts differs with Paul's letters on important issues, Such as the Law, Paul's own apostleship, And his relation to the Jerusalem church. [1] Scholars generally prefer Paul's account over that in Acts. "wiki

The point of the cross is white grace has more power than the black grace Yahweh gives Ra (Lucifer) by lying to mortals about the real Cosmic War. He and we don't steal God's glory in eternity but only in mortality. Ra (Lucifer) and us give the glory all back to Yahweh in the end. In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

Your are mentally unstable. You first claim Lucifer is Ra, Now you are claiming Ra is Yahweh. So lucifer is Yahweh. But your disturbed mind goes even further by claiming Ra is also Christ, So are all the sons of God.

I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 KJV)


You blamed Satan and ETs for all the evil and deception but could not produce a single quote showing Satan lying or killing innocent people. Now you are blaming Yahweh for all the good and evil. I think I have convinced you God is a genocidal lunatic.
Harikrish bblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Some Sons of God tell the truth. Some sons of God lie. Just like mortals. However, Yahweh controls all the power to lie or tell the truth. It an ingenious way to teach us good is more powerful than evil. We can all know good and evil as the truth shines forth to debunk the lies based on valid evidence and not cherry picking the evidence to create a false narratives to justify what we believe is true, Whether the idea is right or wrong.

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, Saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, Thou hast deceived me, And I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, And hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, Every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, And I will stretch out my hand upon him, And will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, That they should believe a lie:

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, Women, Children, Fetuses, And perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, Gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500, 000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14, 000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, The Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14, 000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, Killing "men and women, Young and old, Cattle, Sheep and donkeys. " In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, Including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, The Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, Whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, Women, Children, Infants, And their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50, 000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50, 000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.

7. 3, 000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, So they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, Each killing his brother and friend and neighbor. " About 3, 000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, Then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, Some kids tease the prophet Elisha, And God sends bears to dismember them.

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, A tribe of Israelites misses roll call, So the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, Which they take for themselves. Still not happy, They hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

Continued. . . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:37:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued from previous post.

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, A mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, Cuts her into 12 pieces, And ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, Children, Brother, And friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, Who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, That would be 2 billion people.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.