Jump to topic:

Being A Jehovah's Witness

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 11:29:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Warning: This post depicts events that some readers may find disturbing and reader discretion is advised. Use of the parental lock is recommended.

Normal Kid: Gidday Mate.

JW Kid: I'm a JW.

Normal Kid: Ooooo K. I'm here at the mall waiting for my parents. They've gone to vote and there's a great long queue coz everyone has to vote in this country.

JW Kid: We don't vote.

Normal Kid: Hey, Do you like my T-shirt? It's got flags of every country on it.

JW Kid: We don't believe in flags.

Normal Kid: Well, I bet you can't wait for Christmas. I'm gonna get an animal dissecting science kit and a toy AK-47.

JW Kid: We don't have Christmas.

Normal Kid: Oh, What a shame. Perhaps you could come to my birthday party then.

JW Kid: Nope we don't do birthday parties either.

Normal Kid: Ooooo K. Hey, Maybe we can go see a movie while we're waiting. Let's see. . There's "Saving Private Ryan"

JW Kid: We don't watch war movies.

Normal Kid: How about "Bambi" then?

JW Kid: Uh Uh, Gratuitous violence and killing when the forest catches fire.

Normal Kid: What about "Armageddon 20", Although there doesn't seem to be any starting time.

JW Kid: Oh, Yeah, Let's see that. Don't worry because it is going to start real soon.

Normal Kid: Right on. Let's just wait in the queue here. Hey, Wanna see my Swiss army knife?

JW Kid: We don't believe in armies.

Normal Kid: That's cool, But here, Hold it and open it. . . . . . . But not like thataaaaaaat! (Ssssssssssdt! ). . . . . . . . Crikey mate, You cut yourself and Gee-ziz, You're bleeding all over the place!

Doctor: Excuse me. Let me through, I'm a doctor.

Bystander: Oh yeah, Sure. . . . Queue jumper!

Doctor: Wow kid, You are gushing blood, You must be a hemophiliac.

JW Kid: (blank look)

Doctor: We need to get you to a hospital right away and give you a blood transfusion.

JW Kid: We don't do those.

. . . . . . . . . . . . To be continued.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 1:09:21 AM
As I said before JWs is a cult not a Christian denomination. Bit standouts are legalism - taking the literal interpretation over love. Hence why the JWs probably find the story of the good Samaritan painful because it argues that love is more important than the law. It argues for the benefits of blood transfusion.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 7:17:17 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
As I said before JWs is a cult not a Christian denomination. Bit standouts are legalism - taking the literal interpretation over love. Hence why the JWs probably find the story of the good Samaritan painful because it argues that love is more important than the law. It argues for the benefits of blood transfusion.

Denomination: Noun/ a recognized autonomous branch of the Christian Church

Cult: Noun/ a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object:

Wikipedia: Jehovah's Witnesses is a millenarian restorationist Christian denomination. . . . .

Call it whatever you like, The fact is that JW is a denomination like every other Christian denomination.

And, Each denomination, (cult, Sect or whatever you choose to call it) says the same thing. . . . "We are not like the others and our denomination (cult, Sect) is the only pathway to God and Heaven"

The good ole "I'm not like them" argument to distance yourself from the rest of the mob, Eh?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 10:39:50 AM
the JW is NOT a recognised independent branch of the Christian Church. It does not get a seat at the World council of churches. No Christian denomination recognises them as a Christian denomination because the refuse to recognise that JESUS CHRIST is GOD.

You can go on and repeat otherwise -but no Christian organisation recognises them. They don't even fulfill the criteria of the church.

this is why they are a cult. No Christian church will worship with them. None will celebrate communion with them. None will pray with them, Except to hear their repentance and become Christians.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 10:41:55 AM
Every Christian denomination is able to meet together with every other Christian denomination. Denominations don't mean they are divided - it is their strength and means that they can still worship as one even if they hold different views on the smaller incidentals. It is the big things which are an issue - things like the deity of Christ. Or salvation by grace -
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 3:47:33 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Every Christian denomination is able to meet together with every other Christian denomination. Denominations don't mean they are divided - it is their strength and means that they can still worship as one even if they hold different views on the smaller incidentals. It is the big things which are an issue - things like the deity of Christ. Or salvation by grace -

The Christians need the atheists to pray along with them to stop the God of the Bible the genocidal lunatic from returning.

Because. . . .

There is scriptural evidence God is a genocidal maniac.
Christians who accept the bible as inerrant word of God have to accept God is both a genocidal maniac, A liar and a lunatic.

There was a time in biblical history when Christians/theists saw their God/Jesus mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified and there were consequences throughout the Bible. But we now have a generation of atheists who would like to see a repeat of that happen again so they can be convinced and are here to closely follow the prophesies alluded to by Christian so they don't miss the event.

But Christians want to reassure Atheists those days were terrible and fortunately were shortened. So Christians don't deny the God of the bible was a bumbling genocidal lunatic, They just want atheists to accept it and pray with them the genocidal lunatic does not return.

Mark 13:20 If the Lord had not shortened those days, Nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, Whom He has chosen, He has shortened them.

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, Saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, Thou hast deceived me, And I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, And hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, Every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, And I will stretch out my hand upon him, And will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, That they should believe a lie:

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, Women, Children, Fetuses, And perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, Gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500, 000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14, 000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, The Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14, 000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, Killing "men and women, Young and old, Cattle, Sheep and donkeys. " In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, Including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, The Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, Whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, Women, Children, Infants, And their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50, 000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50, 000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.

7. 3, 000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, So they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, Each killing his brother and friend and neighbor. " About 3, 000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, Then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, Some kids tease the prophet Elisha, And God sends bears to dismember them.

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, A tribe of Israelites misses roll call, So the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, Which they take for themselves. Still not happy, They hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3, 000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3, 000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, A mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, Cuts her into 12 pieces, And ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, Children, Brother, And friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, Who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, That would be 2 billion people.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:48:59 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
the JW is NOT a recognised independent branch of the Christian Church. It does not get a seat at the World council of churches. No Christian denomination recognises them as a Christian denomination because the refuse to recognise that JESUS CHRIST is GOD.

You can go on and repeat otherwise -but no Christian organisation recognises them. They don't even fulfill the criteria of the church.

this is why they are a cult. No Christian church will worship with them. None will celebrate communion with them. None will pray with them, Except to hear their repentance and become Christians.

The fact is that JW is a Christian denomination and have been aptly called a denomination by definition.
Whether or not they get a seat on the World Council of Churches is neither here nor there except to illustrate the fact that there will always be infighting between denominations.

JWs accuse all other churches of not being authentic and vice versa, So who is right?

The fact is that all denominations, Cults, And sects of Christianity are absurdly ridiculous in what they preach and yes, I have said it before but even within each denomination, Sect, Or cult the common cry from each self-centered, Egotistical participant who is challenged by an unsavory accusation leveled at them is, "oh yes, But I'm not like them".

They are all the bloody same by reason of "guilt by association" and all Christians should have the guts to stand by their collective absurd beliefs, Otherwise, Get out.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 11:18:14 AM
All denominations within the Christian church are able to worship with each other. They can do this because they are Christian. The JW cannot worship with any denomination because they are not Christian. It is not a matter of I am right or they are wrong. Christian denominationalism is one of its strengths. It is what makes them able to be one in spirit. Hence, Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, Charismatic, And even SDAs can worship together. They are one in spirit and united in Christ. They all believe the same basic truths and doctrines. They can pray together and celebrate the lord's supper together. JWs and the Mormons are outside this unity of faith. Neither are considered Christian denominations even though they both themselves consider they are. No one else does. You can go on until the cows go home but you are wrong. They are a cult. A sect at best that wants to be part of the church but actually rejects every Christian denomination as non-Christian. All of the Christian denominations accept the other Christian denominations as Christian. If you can't tell the difference then that is your problem. But I will continue to call you out as being wrong.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 8:26:06 PM
JW is a CRIMINAL TERRORIST organization dedicated to BRAINWASHING and ENSLAVING
weak minded humans into servitude. . . . . .

The JW expertly molests the MIND to completely destroy FREE WILL and OPEN MINDED
curiosity. . . . They want all information of YOUR Personal and work life and YOUR family. . .

They use this information to establish a GUILT and REMORSE based hypnosis psychosis. .
YOU will OBEY. . . YOU WILL SHUT UP and DO as YOU are COMMANDED. . . OBEY. . . . Or you will be PUNISHED and SUFFER in life and death. . . .

JW is a total MIND FCK. . . Where YOU the victim ultimately surrender everything you have especially young children for programming. . . . . YOU will go out and PROMOTE the JW and must convince others to JOIN. . . . Assimilation is #1 PRIORITY. . . YOU will do these activities. . . Door to door. . . Standing on corners. . . In subways. . . +++ and SLAVE to SERVE the WATCH TOWER commanders. . . A group of total PSYCHOPATH MEN obsessed withy POWER and CONTROL. . . . .

As always YOU are expendable and will not be among the CHOSEN FEW who go to GOD? More like a TOILET to be flushed. . . .

A JW is a hypnotized PARASITE wanting to PENETRATE YPUR MIND and BODY?

EXTREME CAUTION. . . . DANGER. . . This is a C U L T. . A trap without EXIT. . . DO NOT ENTER
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 9:01:28 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:

The JW expertly molests the MIND to completely destroy FREE WILL and OPEN MINDED
curiosity. . . . They want all information of YOUR Personal and work life and YOUR family. . .

They use this information to establish a GUILT and REMORSE based hypnosis psychosis. .
YOU will OBEY. . . YOU WILL SHUT UP and DO as YOU are COMMANDED. . . OBEY. . . . Or you will be PUNISHED and SUFFER in life and death. . . .

JW is a total MIND FCK. . . Where YOU the victim ultimately surrender everything you have especially young children for programming. . . . . YOU will go out and PROMOTE the JW and must convince others to JOIN. . . . Assimilation is #1 PRIORITY. . . YOU will do these activities. . . Door to door. . . Standing on corners. . . In subways. . . +++ and SLAVE to SERVE the WATCH TOWER commanders. . . A group of total PSYCHOPATH MEN obsessed withy POWER and CONTROL. . . . .

As always YOU are expendable and will not be among the CHOSEN FEW who go to GOD? More like a TOILET to be flushed. . . .

EXTREME CAUTION. . . . DANGER. . . This is a C U L T. . A trap without EXIT. . . DO NOT ENTER

I noticed you don't have any friends on DDO. Don't you get the hint?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 10:21:34 PM
Harikrish wrote:
WisdomOfAges wrote:

Despite the colorful prose, He is absolutely right.
Who needs friends when there are parasitic, Morbid, Doom and gloom enemies trying to crawl through the cracks of decent, Free society.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 10:48:05 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
WisdomOfAges wrote:

Who needs friends when there are parasitic, Morbid, Doom and gloom enemies trying to crawl through the cracks of decent, Free society.

WisdomOfAges's target of his vitriolic attacks are Jesus, Allah and the JW cult. But what about the others who are turned off by his obnoxious verbal diarrhoea?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 2:23:23 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
WisdomOfAges wrote:

WisdomOfAges's target of his vitriolic attacks are Jesus, Allah and the JW cult. But what about the others who are turned off by his obnoxious verbal diarrhoea?

He speaks his mind which is what a forum is for.
And his attacks may be strong but at least the message he delivers is appropriate.

On the other hand, Religious preachers will slyfully and stealthily inflict their ill-gotten lies and deceit, Doom and gloom to those who are weak and vulnerable, Like a wolf dressed in sheep's clothes.

Wisdom is merely exposing the vitriolic attacks that religious charlatans inflict on others in the first place.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 8:20:59 PM
HEALTH and WELL BEING. . . Do NOT require allegiance to some human fabricated GOD and the idiotic life murdering DOGMA retarded parasite humans attach ti IT. . . .

What of the Jainist? Buddhist? Krishna? Spiritualities. . . NO NO NO says the Psychopath
Jehovah's Witness. . . Along with all CHRISTIAN LIARS and Muslim psychopaths. . .

ONLY JESUS and ALLAH count? OK. . . Choose JESUS and the Muslim wants YOU MURDERED. . . . Choose ALLAH and the CHRISTIAN condemns YOU to HELL

The Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GODS are hoaxes for assimilation and CONTROL. . .
NO religion on EARTH is so determined to assimilate humans like the JESUS and ALLAH con artists. . . They MURDER-EXPLOIT-DESTROY using their GOD as a scapegoat. .

the Jainist-Buddhist-Krishna are not on an assimilation quest using FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE. . . . JEW-JESUS-ALLAH all the same CRAP are based on
VIOLENCE as a priority for OBEDIENCE. . These are CRIMINAL PSYCHOPATH MURDERERS

. . . The greatest THREAT to the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH Gos psychopaths are well informed
OPEN MINDED. . . Curious HUMANS. . . Who are to intelligent to fall for the HOAX. . .

. . . . . . . JW. . . Along with all the JESUS and ALLAH cons are MURDERERS. . . Not progressive innovators. . . They want total domination and control of mind and life. . .

>>>>>>>>JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD garbage must be relegated immediately to MYTHOLOGY where no harm can be done in their name. . . .

BELIEVE what you want and TAKE IT TO YOUR GRAVE. . . . No more FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE using the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God. . . . G A R B A G E. . . . Get off this planet
RETARD. . . . Go to your heaven. . . . Just get the FCK OUT. . . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.