Total Posts:135|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Attention Everyone. Harikrish is a fraud

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 9:44:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
All of his long posts are copied from the internet and plagiarized as from him to promote his scholar scam of slapping. He does not believe in the Bible, Nor is he interested in discussing or debating it. His assignment from the insiders is to cause confusion and destroy the board.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 10:08:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
All of his long posts are copied from the internet and plagiarized as from him to promote his scholar scam of slapping. He does not believe in the Bible, Nor is he interested in discussing or debating it. His assignment from the insiders is to cause confusion and destroy the board.
Harikrish has been a contributing member on DDO for 4 years with almost 20, 000 posts. You are some mentally disturbed occult pervert who recently joined DDO 4 weeks ago with some 300 incoherent posts filled with nonsense. Get real.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:05:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread [http://www. Debate. Org. . . ], Our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

* What is spirituality?
* Is it inborn or developed? Can you improve it? How?
* How can we recognise just how spiritual a member is? Frankly, Hari, You knocked my socks off when you explained that you'd appraised everyone and pronounced yourself spiritually superior to us all. I didn't even know one could do that over the Internet. : : : Please explain all!
* What is an 'aura'? How can it be detected?
* Just how bright does it have to be to blind you; is the blindness permanent or (hopefully) only just passingly impressive? Which part of the body is actually blinded, And is there any lasting damage?
* Does one have to learn Islamic fundamentalism to be spiritual? Does studying the Qur'an but taking a liberal interpretation on it count?
* Which esoteric scriptures are recommended, Just how does one make any sense of them, And how can one be sure one's sense is correct?
* Universal Theologian has previously argued that atheists aren't spiritual. Would you agree, Hari? Is my aura depleted? And should that concern me? Why or why not?

I'm so very much looking forward to an education on this.

Since you have to ask what is spirituality. It is obvious you do not know what it is nor have you experienced it, Which implies all your knowledge comes from cerebral activity. It is all mind and no personal transcendental experience.
Aura is the radiance that is generated from someone who is both healthy and spiritually at peace. It has a glow and can easily be detected on a person who is healthy, Happy and comfortable in ones skin. It radiates confidence. There is even technology that can capture a persons aura.
Spirituality is transcending of the physical boundaries that limit our bodies and minds. The spiritual realm has no need for material or physical pleasures or possession, Which are only distractions that prevent us from reaching our ultimate goal which is our larger consciousness of the universe and the need for harmony with it.
The products of spirituality is love, Kindness and infinite patience. I spend hours in meditation and focus on the goodness that can come from DDO members if they all shared my spirituality. But I accept we are a cloth of many colours and my patience must endure our differences. .
Every word that I meditate on is rich with the knowledge you all will someday be enlightened too.
Spirituality is not hope but a disciplined certainty. What you put in you will be enriched proportionately. Consider yourself embraced by my abundance.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:08:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish for Christian Champion posted 2015

I would like to volunteer my time, Training in esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism and spiritual enlightenment to defend Christianity if the Christian members on DDO have the confidence in me that I serve their cause well. If they vote me as their Christian champion based on my scriptural knowledge, Scriptural integrity and scriptural universality (universal beliefs of Christianity) I will respond to every negative and anti-Christian post that is brought to my attention.
I don't know what it takes to get a majority Christian vote. But we can begin by getting your endorsements and then checking with the moderators to make me the official goto Christian David.
I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. I am a Hindu by birth but married into a Christian family that includes two Christian pastors and two generations of church goes. I don't debate my Christian relatives. They have accepted my inclusion as a testament to my blessed opportunity. And in return I studied their scriptures.
Please consider my challenge to atheists as personal and support/endorse me as your champion. The rest I will leave it to the Lord and pray for strength and support as we eradicate DDO from the scourge of atheism.
I look forward to winning support from our preterists members as deluded as they might be and our senior menopausal virgins who patiently stand by and wait. But most of all I appeal to Christians members who are looking for a champion who is articulate, Principled and spiritually unequalled on DDO.
Peace to all. . . . Please make your vote known that I may be the David of your dreams.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:10:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish for Muslim Champion 2016.

I am Harikrish. I am the most spiritual member on DDO and publicly announced my willingness to be the Christian champion the David of Goliaths. I think David has delivered. There are less scripturally illiterate Christians embarrassing the religion I volunteered to defend and the atheists have been reduced to attacking Islam instead.
Some might see that as a direct consequence of my scriptural authority and others as an act of divine decree favouring my success. Both are compelling speculations.

But I do take some responsibility for the backlash created against Islam. And I now turn to our Muslim members on DDO to nominate me as their Muslim champion so I may with their acknowledgement focus on mitigating the anti-Islamic sentiments raised by all those excluded from the covenant that was taken away from the disobedient people of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael in recognition of their commitment to the old covenant made by God with Abraham.

I am not a Muslim, But as you know I come from a country with a very large Muslim population, India. My neighbours and friends were Muslims and I was proud of our friendship.

So if you nominate me as your Muslim champion, I will respond to every anti-Islamic post that is brought to my attention. God willing I will crush those infidels.

As-salamu alaykum. . . . . . . Harikrish.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:11:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The board died because of you and your fraudulent team. You accomplished your mission in four years. That is the proof. Any one can go back four years ago and cut and past a sentence with quotes at the beginning and end of the sentence to expose you as a fraud.

Four years ago, Something was going on with free speech on this site, Just like the liars banned the free speech of Alex Jones. You are being paid to do what you do, The money is truly more important than the Bible. So you have created a dilemma for yourself, Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

You can privately receive Christ, And He will lead you out of the predicament, Or leave your outer life alone. Who knows? But I understand you have to say these things or you will lose your income. That is why your responses are so stupid and irrational. Money and control explain your irrational behavior. You achieved the objective to destroy the board as a robot slave. Now what?

Oh I forgot to remind you, The guys at the top make $100s of trillions for their scams, And they are not slaves to others, But just slaves to Ra (Lucifer). How much do they pay you to be a slave to destroy sincere and honest free speech?

Who are the real slaves? Outsiders or insiders? At least outsiders are not following the New World Order fantasy that Yahweh is controlling to teach us to know good and evil. But you are driven by that fantasy behind the curtain, It has been a clear and achievable dream since the 1933 US bankruptcy created by the Federal Reserve. The two books Brave New World and 1984 were written by insiders to seed everyone's mind for what they wanted to do, And they did it with the help of the ETs that are soon to appear and "fix" all the problems. However, Ra (Lucifer) is lying. Christ tells the truth,
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:14:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish as your personal Champion 2017.

I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO. But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, Skills, Courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are. It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence. Post the reason and the person you wish to neutralize and I will study the merits of your case before responding.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, Was abandoned by their parents, Wives, Children, Their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

It is also possible you might have issues with Harikrish himself because as a champion of many causes he might have put you at the receiving end of his enlightened admonishment and rebuke or stuck his enlightened feet in your face to kiss. But that was done for your benefit to nudge your Karma in the right directions. There is plenty more from where that came from. You are welcome to embrace the abundance of his aura.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:28:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
All of his long posts are copied from the internet and plagiarized as from him to promote his scholar scam of slapping. He does not believe in the Bible, Nor is he interested in discussing or debating it. His assignment from the insiders is to cause confusion and destroy the board.

Yet, You find it appropriate to gratuitously plagiarise sections of the Bible in order to promote your ill-gotten views of morbid doom and gloom.

Is there not an old common-sense proverb about living in glass houses?

And even in the Book of Myths, We read about casting the first stone.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 11:57:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The board died because of you and your fraudulent team. You accomplished your mission in four years. That is the proof. Any one can go back four years ago and cut and past a sentence with quotes at the beginning and end of the sentence to expose you as a fraud.

Four years ago, Something was going on with free speech on this site, Just like the liars banned the free speech of Alex Jones. You are being paid to do what you do, The money is truly more important than the Bible. So you have created a dilemma for yourself, Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

You can privately receive Christ, And He will lead you out of the predicament, Or leave your outer life alone. Who knows? But I understand you have to say these things or you will lose your income. That is why your responses are so stupid and irrational. Money and control explain your irrational behavior. You achieved the objective to destroy the board as a robot slave. Now what?

Oh I forgot to remind you, The guys at the top make $100s of trillions for their scams, And they are not slaves to others, But just slaves to Ra (Lucifer). How much do they pay you to be a slave to destroy sincere and honest free speech?

Who are the real slaves? Outsiders or insiders? At least outsiders are not following the New World Order fantasy that Yahweh is controlling to teach us to know good and evil. But you are driven by that fantasy behind the curtain, It has been a clear and achievable dream since the 1933 US bankruptcy created by the Federal Reserve. The two books Brave New World and 1984 were written by insiders to seed everyone's mind for what they wanted to do, And they did it with the help of the ETs that are soon to appear and "fix" all the problems. However, Ra (Lucifer) is lying. Christ tells the truth,

You are mentally unstable. You begin with free speech.
1. Four years ago, Something was going on with free speech on this site,

Then you jump to Alex Jones banning even though he was never a member of DDO.
2. Just like the liars banned the free speech of Alex Jones.

No one gets paid to post on DDO which is a free public forum.
3. You are being paid to do what you do, The money is truly more important than the Bible.

You see a dilemma where there is none. You are the mentally unstable newbie.
4. So you have created a dilemma for yourself, Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

You are selling Christ and claiming at the same time Christ is already in you. At the same time you admit you don't know.
5. You can privately receive Christ, And He will lead you out of the predicament, Or leave your outer life alone. Who knows?

You say I do it for the money.
6. But I understand you have to say these things or you will lose your income. That is why your responses are so stupid and irrational.

Then you blame it on spammers for destroying the board.
7. You achieved the objective to destroy the board as a robot slave. Now what?

You appreciate the money scammers earn.
8. Oh I forgot to remind you, The guys at the top make $100s of trillions for their scams

But you are critical of these rich scammers because they are successful slaves of Ra.
9. And they are not slaves to others, But just slaves to Ra (Lucifer). How much do they pay you to be a slave to destroy sincere and honest free speech?

it was Yahweh who cursed Adam for desiring the knowledge of good and evil. Yet you persist.
10. Who are the real slaves? Outsiders or insiders? At least outsiders are not following the New World Order fantasy that Yahweh is controlling to teach us to know good and evil.

You are afraid there is a conspiracy to create a New World Order. But the entire objective of Yahweh is to create a New World Order called the Kingdom of God.

11. But you are driven by that fantasy behind the curtain, It has been a clear and achievable dream since the 1933 US bankruptcy created by the Federal Reserve. The two books Brave New World and 1984 were written by insiders to seed everyone's mind for what they wanted to do, And they did it with the help of the ETs that are soon to appear and "fix" all the problems. However, Ra (Lucifer) is lying. Christ tells the truth,

At his trial Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world. But that contradicts the promise God made to Mary.
Luke 1: 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

The throne of David and reigning over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end is very much an earthly kingdom that David ruled and the descendants of Jacob are the Jews. So who lied to Jesus?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 12:47:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So let me get this straight, It appears Willlows is in on the scam. This post was not about me, But it was Harikrish. I pointed to the evidence that Harikrish is a fraud, Willow jumps in and attacks me with no evidence, Proving some kind of loyalty to Harikrish rather than to evidence or science that he claims to trust as an atheist. Is he role playing too?

If HariKrish's objective is to grow his religion, He failed, For everyone left the board. Why would anyone spend his full-time failing and stick around? . Why? Because that was not his objective. His objective was to confuse and destroy the board, Which he accomplished. He has stayed to make sure DDO never goes back to the way it was Simple conclusion based on the evidence.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 1:57:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You ask me to show you proof in the Bible about Satan. Bit why should I? Your objective is not to discuss or debate the ideas, But to cause confusion, Disorder, And senseless thinking to destroy the board. You succeed to prove the insiders are alive and well. The Clintons, Bushes, And Obamas to the same thing you do. Michael Obama is gay and they killed Joan Rivers quickly after she spilled the truth.

The insiders tell the outsiders contrived narratives, When behind the curtain, They are busy doing just the opposite; Affordable care act? Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? No chemtrails when patents are filed? . No GMO foods to make us sterile in three generations as genetic experiments on mice indicate otherwise? 6 million Jews died in word war II? Hitler committed suicide although the CIA was tracking him in South America? There are no UFOs although we have millions of pictures? The earth is solid and not hollow? We flew to the moon through the lethal Van Allen radiation belts? Obama's forged birth certificate is genuine when it is proven a fraud to hide his real father was the communist Frank Marshall Davis and had nothing to do with Hawaii? And you came here to DDO to grow your religion and not destroy the board?

No. The insiders are scammers and frauds. There is always the repentance option.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 4:21:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
So let me get this straight, It appears Willlows is in on the scam. This post was not about me, But it was Harikrish. I pointed to the evidence that Harikrish is a fraud, Willow jumps in and attacks me with no evidence, Proving some kind of loyalty to Harikrish rather than to evidence or science that he claims to trust as an atheist. Is he role playing too?

The post it about you and was started by you. It's about your ill formed opinion about Harikrish and his biblical scholarship which exposes your scriptural ignorance and perverted occult fantasies. Your own conspiracy theories are borrowed from New Age beliefs, The Age of Deceit and the New World Order a partnership between ETs and World Leaders.
Because of your poor education and mental instability you cannot articulate these ridiculous theories and come across as developmentally arrested and mostly incoherent.

If HariKrish's objective is to grow his religion, He failed, For everyone left the board. Why would anyone spend his full-time failing and stick around? . Why? Because that was not his objective. His objective was to confuse and destroy the board, Which he accomplished. He has stayed to make sure DDO never goes back to the way it was Simple conclusion based on the evidence.

I sense both your envy of Harikrish's spiritual aura and fearful of his biblical scholarship. Your paranoia is showing. The ET demons are not out there, They are in you and have turned you into a demon possessed lunatic.

The Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is not a religious centre, It is a treatment centre for people like you who have been shamed into converting and accepting irrational and harmful doctrines bodering on the absurd. Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 5:05:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You ask me to show you proof in the Bible about Satan. Bit why should I?
I asked you to show quotes of Satan lying and killing innocent people. You have been unable to produce even a single quote. That is a total vindication of Satan and your Satanic conspiracies have been debunked.

Your objective is not to discuss or debate the ideas, But to cause confusion, Disorder, And senseless thinking to destroy the board.
I am exposing your arrested development, Mental instability and absurd incoherent occult fantasies. The ET demons are not out there, They are in you and have turned you into a demon possessed lunatic.

You succeed to prove the insiders are alive and well. The Clintons, Bushes, And Obamas to the same thing you do.
You are confused. Clintons, Bushes, And Obamas were politicians. This is a religion forum. Snap out of your stuck on stupid stupor.

Michael Obama is gay and they killed Joan Rivers quickly after she spilled the truth.

There is no Michael Obama. You just cannot get your facts right. Early case of dementia?

The insiders tell the outsiders contrived narratives, When behind the curtain, They are busy doing just the opposite; Affordable care act? Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? No chemtrails when patents are filed? . No GMO foods to make us sterile in three generations as genetic experiments on mice indicate otherwise? 6 million Jews died in word war II? Hitler committed suicide although the CIA was tracking him in South America? There are no UFOs although we have millions of pictures? The earth is solid and not hollow? We flew to the moon through the lethal Van Allen radiation belts? Obama's forged birth certificate is genuine when it is proven a fraud to hide his real father was the communist Frank Marshall Davis and had nothing to do with Hawaii? And you came here to DDO to grow your religion and not destroy the board?

This is a religion forum. You are promoting conspiracy theories, New Age beliefs, Age of Deceit and New World Order paranoia. You suffer from cognitive dissonance and appear generally lost and abandoned. Mommy must have flushed you down the toilet at birth. We hear you!

No. The insiders are scammers and frauds. There is always the repentance option.
First you say atonement was introduced in the Bible by Tyndale in 1526 and that it is a false doctrine. Yet you are raising the repentence option when atonement is achieved through repentance.

anonthegreat wrote: "Paddington and Harikrish, Are you working as a team to teach the false atonement doctrines from 9th century of the Catholic Church and added to the Bible 80 times by Tyndale after 1526 AD? Harikrish, Why are you asking the question when you do not even believe in the Bible?

In short, The word "atonement" was added by Tyndale in 1526 and hides the true message of the Bible. He made up the word because there was no English word to fit the new theological meaning that was taught at the time. He was wrong. The Hebrew means covering not at-one-ment. He inserted by force the atonement idea into the Bible in 70 to 89 verses, Depending on which Bible version we use. "

Atonement is found in the Old Testament. You must be blind to have missed it.
The Old Testament and the New Testament was written centuries before Tyndale. Tyndale only did an English translation of the Hebrew OT and Greek NT. You are scripturally ignorant.

Atonement in Judaism is the process of causing a transgression to be forgiven or pardoned. In Rabbinic Judaism, Atonement is achieved through repentance, Which can be followed by some combination of confession, Restitution, Tribulations (unpleasant life experiences), The experience of dying, Or other factors.
ethang5
Posts: 22,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 1:44:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone already knows that Hari's a fraud Anon.

He's a poor dalit living in a slum in India. He's also beset with mental problems. It's all old news.

Just for fun, Ask him how Indians become doctors. It's really funny.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:46:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Everyone already knows that Hari's a fraud Anon.

He's a poor dalit living in a slum in India. He's also beset with mental problems. It's all old news.

Just for fun, Ask him how Indians become doctors. It's really funny.

Harikrish is a Brahmin born in a priestly caste and very highly rewarded on the scale of Karmic Justice.

Not that Dalits should be scoffed at. They are becoming millionaires which proves the Indian system works for everyone.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 5:20:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey Harikrish,

if you came to my church, We would welcome you but at the moment we would not be able to give you holy communion because you are not a Christian. You have not been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

Despite your beliefs that you are super spiritual - you demonstrate all the behaviours of someone who is not poor in spirit et al.

You would not even get to speak to the congregation - except privately outside the proper time of worship. Still at least you would hear the true gospel and perhaps the Lord might cause you to repent of your sins.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 5:14:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Textual analysis of social media post submitted by Tradesecret.

Tradesecret wrote:
Hey Harikrish,

if you came to my church, We would welcome you but at the moment we would not be able to give you holy communion because you are not a Christian. You have not been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

Despite your beliefs that you are super spiritual - you demonstrate all the behaviours of someone who is not poor in spirit et al.

You would not even get to speak to the congregation - except privately outside the proper time of worship. Still at least you would hear the true gospel and perhaps the Lord might cause you to repent of your sins.

Textual analysis of social media post submitted by Tradesecret.

1. Sexually abused Catholic. Highly protective of his Church and Priests.
2. Chokes on his words given to habitual partial swallowing.
3. Guilt, Low self esteem spends most of his time on bent knees repenting for shabby blow jobs.

Natural language diagnoses of social media of post submitted by Tradesecret.

Tradesecret is a sexually abused Catholic who is highly protective of his Church and Priests. His habitual partial swallowing often causes him to choke on his priest. He suffers from guilt and low self esteem and spends most of his time on bent knees repenting for shabby blow jobs.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2018 9:50:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
NO NO NO. . . The Abrahamic GOD spin into 3 retarded GOD hoaxes. . . JEW-JESUS-ALLAH

That is the ultimate FRAUD. . As these pathetic parasites in ISRAEL and surrounding area continue to MURDER each other over their idiotic GOD spin. . . . All are guilty of MURDER. .
RAPE-WAR-TORTURE. . . Using their RETARDED GOD inventions to assimilate and force humans into SLAVERY for a selct few PSYCHOPATHS in Halloween Glory Gown costumes
that PLAY GOD at humanities EXPENSE. . . . .

They are the HELL on this amazing PLANET. . . . With thousands of years of OPPRESSION

Time for the Abrahamic GOD to be FLUSHED down the TOILET and forgotten. . . . Used as
a DISEASE to infect and MURDER BILLIONS for nothing. . . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 12:21:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
NO NO NO. . . The Abrahamic GOD spin into 3 retarded GOD hoaxes. . . JEW-JESUS-ALLAH

That is the ultimate FRAUD. . As these pathetic parasites in ISRAEL and surrounding area continue to MURDER each other over their idiotic GOD spin. . . . All are guilty of MURDER. .
RAPE-WAR-TORTURE. . . Using their RETARDED GOD inventions to assimilate and force humans into SLAVERY for a selct few PSYCHOPATHS in Halloween Glory Gown costumes
that PLAY GOD at humanities EXPENSE. . . . .

They are the HELL on this amazing PLANET. . . . With thousands of years of OPPRESSION

Time for the Abrahamic GOD to be FLUSHED down the TOILET and forgotten. . . . Used as
a DISEASE to infect and MURDER BILLIONS for nothing. . . . .

How are Jews a hoax too? Are you a holocaust denier?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2018 7:41:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
All of his long posts are copied from the internet and plagiarized as from him to promote his scholar scam of slapping. He does not believe in the Bible, Nor is he interested in discussing or debating it. His assignment from the insiders is to cause confusion and destroy the board.

Here is more evidence Anonthegreat is plagiarizing his occult conspiracy theories from Mormonism.

Anonthegreat wrote:
I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens. Paul describes it as being changed in the twinkling of an eye. Mortals are stuck on one frequency. We do not have a dial. Resurrected beings are also stuck on one frequency of light. It would be like having a light switch vs a dimmer knob that can control the light being very bright or very dim. Therefore, The is great reward for those who progress through the beatitudes to be peacemakers and be persecuted like the prophets of old. The rewards are joy in more light and to be translated. All prophets are on the grace path of translation, Either sheep or goats. Their final reward is a dimmer knob verses a one frequency light switch in eternity.

I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings. If there is a better word to explain the idea of walking into life without dying, Please share. Even Yahushua skips the technicality of the fact our bodies do die, But we do not "taste" of death because the souls never leave the bodies.
ethang5
Posts: 22,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 7:18:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Today, The new anon claims the moron is a reincarnated prophet doing God's work. And the moron is singing the praises of the spiritual insights of anon who remembers his past reincarnations.

From a fraud trying to destroy the board, To a prophet of God.

The demons controlling the two morons finally got their act in sync huh?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 10:01:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

Today, The new anon claims the moron is a reincarnated prophet doing God's work. And the moron is singing the praises of the spiritual insights of anon who remembers his past reincarnations.

From a fraud trying to destroy the board, To a prophet of God.

The demons controlling the two morons finally got their act in sync huh?


Thanks for the memories.

funny how things turn about hey. LOL!

Told you anon -that Harriet hates and despises you.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 6:27:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Today, The new anon claims the moron is a reincarnated prophet doing God's work. And the moron is singing the praises of the spiritual insights of anon who remembers his past reincarnations.

From a fraud trying to destroy the board, To a prophet of God.

The demons controlling the two morons finally got their act in sync huh?
You just voted Harikrish for Champion of Africans.

You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.

Have you changed your mind?

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.
Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.

You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.

I support your request to be African Champion.
Because you are a nigger, your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1,700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO." Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www.debate.org...

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www.debate.org...

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate...
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 6:32:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Today, The new anon claims the moron is a reincarnated prophet doing God's work. And the moron is singing the praises of the spiritual insights of anon who remembers his past reincarnations.

From a fraud trying to destroy the board, To a prophet of God.

The demons controlling the two morons finally got their act in sync huh?


Thanks for the memories.

funny how things turn about hey. LOL!

Told you anon -that Harriet hates and despises you.

Harikrish exposed 3 Christians as liars and perverts. Tradesecret, Ethang5 and Franklin.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 22,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 4:01:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Today, The new anon claims the moron is a reincarnated prophet doing God's work. And the moron is singing the praises of the spiritual insights of anon who remembers his past reincarnations.

From a fraud trying to destroy the board, To a prophet of God.

The demons controlling the two morons finally got their act in sync huh?

You just voted Harikrish for Champion of Africans.

No one voted for you moron. You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be out of pity.

Have you changed your mind? Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.

Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black.

Oooo k. Well, Let's just say you qualify for African champ OK?

Your vote will be accepted.

By whom? No matter me ever votes for you. Ever. You have no friends, No support, No followers, And no votes.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible.

Lol. You sure you don't want to declare yourself white first?

You wanted the title and it was given to you, And you are still the same dumb spamming self-hating brown boy you were.

A rose by any other name is still a rose huh?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 3:58:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.

Have you changed your mind?

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.
Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.

You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.

I support your request to be African Champion.
Because you are a nigger, Your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you self loathing black shitholes like nigger Ethang5, As your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Posts: 22,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 6:20:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol.

The idiot wants the title so badly, He will take it though no one nominated or voted for him.

It was out of pity that I gave it to you idiot. Everyone on the thread called you an idiot and I felt sorry for you.

But rushing to every thread shouting ecstatically that I "nominated" or "voted" for you is even more pitiful than it being dashed to you out of pity.

But I'm glad you're happy. Lord knows you've tried long enough to get a title.

Champion of Indian Outside Defecators is also free. Would you like that too? Amazingly, You qualify for that one too.
ethang5
Posts: 22,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 6:21:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol.

The idiot wants the title so badly, He will take it though no one nominated or voted for him.

It was out of pity that I gave it to you idiot. Everyone on the thread called you an idiot and I felt sorry for you.

But rushing to every thread shouting ecstatically that I "nominated" or "voted" for you is even more pitiful than it being dashed to you out of pity.

But I'm glad you're happy. Lord knows you've tried long enough to get a title.

Champion of Indian Outside Defecators is also free. Would you like that too? Amazingly, You qualify for that one too.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 8:59:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.

Have you changed your mind?

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.

Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.


You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.

I support your request to be African Champion.
Because you are a nigger, Your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you self loathing black shitholes like nigger Ethang5, As your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 9:09:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
All of his long posts are copied from the internet and plagiarized as from him to promote his scholar scam of slapping. He does not believe in the Bible, Nor is he interested in discussing or debating it. His assignment from the insiders is to cause confusion and destroy the board.

I changed my mind about Harikrish when the evidence required me to changed my mind, I believe the valid evidence wherever it leads me. NCIS with Gibbs changing his mind as the evidence progresses is an example of the mind in the outer kingdom. The inner kingdom on the sea of glass works in the same way with valid evidence.

The evidence of plagiarism was not enough evidence to judge accurately why Harikrish was doing what He does for Yahweh. I did conclude He had a mission to destroy the board. But later it was revealed He was targeting the lukewarm Christians to remove them so that Yahweh could teach the goats with all the money power. I grew.

I did not know His truth at the time. I assumed Yahweh sent me to protect the sheep from the ET intention to remove the Bible. Now I see. Let's go for it. I was sent to gather the goats. I had no idea Yahweh was going to reveal His 50 year strategies to the goats. Yahweh turned my mind upside down by the evidence. The goats will lead the sheep. The sheep will not lead the goats. The sea of glass works with whatever false beliefs we have to correct. God is showing DDO goats how to use fresh valid evidence to change beliefs on the sea of glass by revelation.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.