I Am Detestable

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 2:48:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes, You heard it right here folks.

An answer (if you could call it that) came out over the question, "What is wrong with homosexuality"? Apparently, It is because homosexuals engage in anal intercourse, The said reason being that is wrong because it is unnatural.

Well, I must be the most detestable SOB around since I regularly do all of the following unnatural practices:

* drive a car
* fly in a plane
* wear clothes
* play a musical instrument
* wear glasses to read

In fact, Wouldn't just about everyone in free, Civilized society be guilty of committing those unnatural practices and many more.
Not to mention what everybody gets up to in the privacy of their own bedroom, In fact only last night we. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . Anyhow, Moving on. . . . . . . . So, Why don't Christians pick on any other practice that is unnatural rather than singling out one which doesn't even qualify as being unnatural in the first place?

Hasn't the practice of anal intercourse been around since time immemorial and is it not common throughout nature with just about most species?
So, In fact, Anal intercourse is quite natural.

One thing that isn't natural that does come to mind though is God.

Yep, God, Cannot be seen, Heard, Felt, Lives in some mysterious "other" dimension and any self-respecting follower of religion will tell you nowadays is that God is "beyond science".
Have you ever heard of anything more unnatural than that?

So, If you are going to knock homosexuals for being unnatural, You had better hammer the bejesus out of God since his unnaturalness is way off the Richter scale by comparison.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 3:08:04 AM
With all due respect, The word unnatural means nature did not create the penis to go in a man's anus. Why are you dragging your feelings into a scientific discussion? I asked for scientific evidence' You have none, Don't you hate it when religions use their feelings to somehow prove their is a God? You do believe in scientific evidence to prove the truth, Don't you?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 9:11:56 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
With all due respect, The word unnatural means nature did not create the penis to go in a man's anus. Why are you dragging your feelings into a scientific discussion? I asked for scientific evidence' You have none, Don't you hate it when religions use their feelings to somehow prove their is a God? You do believe in scientific evidence to prove the truth, Don't you?

Homosexuals will tell you otherwise. . . . That the penis fits quite naturally into a male anus and, So far as I have researched, Into a female anus which is anatomically the same.
I don't know what scientific evidence you asked for. . . But, There you go again. . . . Conveniently derailing the subject.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.