Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Science proves that God is real

Willows
Posts: 11,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 10:09:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
IsaiahWOod23 wrote:
There is plenty of truth of Jesus coming into this world, Resurrecting, And coming to life.

I think that most people are getting very wary and weary when the "T" word appears.

The word "truth" has been thrashed to death by die-hard theists.

You will need to do a lot better than that.
thymeless
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 2:44:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Science is only indirectly about truth. It's much more about generating models that make accurate predictions. And the refining of models as new observations are demonstrated.

So it could be cosntrued as iterating towards truth.

But I'm not aware of any Jesus observations science is able to test for.
Willows
Posts: 11,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 2:57:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
thymeless wrote:
Science is only indirectly about truth. It's much more about generating models that make accurate predictions. And the refining of models as new observations are demonstrated.

So it could be cosntrued as iterating towards truth.

But I'm not aware of any Jesus observations science is able to test for.

It seems to be the popular retort by theists now to claim that "We don't yet have the technology to test for Jesus (or God)".

How on earth they know this and when the technology will become available is beyond me.

I am quite sure though that creationists and religious (pseudo) scientists have invested in huge venture-capital companies and are working feverishly around the clock developing the technology.

So, I am also sure that a breaking news flash on CNN is imminent.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:40:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
thymeless wrote:

Science is only indirectly about truth. It's much more about generating models that make accurate predictions. And the refining of models as new observations are demonstrated.

So it could be cosntrued as iterating towards truth.

But I'm not aware of any Jesus observations science is able to test for.

Very good post, But have you thought about "Jesus observations" being of a different nature than what science studies? Jesus' observations were of the spiritual nature not the physical nature. So you have to contend with both, Whether one is aware of both or not. You, As a soul are inhabiting a material body and so you have observations of course through the physical sense experience and those who progress in spirituality learn to observe through the medium that correlates with the nature of the Creator.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:16:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Science and spirituality are compatible because each studies a different nature. And since we are both physical and spiritual both are needed to define and articulate our experience.
Willows
Posts: 11,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 5:23:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
EtrnlVw wrote:
Science and spirituality are compatible because each studies a different nature. And since we are both physical and spiritual both are needed to define and articulate our experience.

What a load of absolute rubbish.
There is no such thing as spirituality and there is absolutely nothing compatible with science and spirituality.

So, Spirituality now studies some sort of nature, Does it?

That's a new load of poppycock.
thymeless
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 12:38:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
. How would one know that it isa jesus observation and not something else?

What accurate predictions does this model of spiritual nature make that we can verify?

If the spirit model doesn't offer a verifiable hypthosis model, What would falsify it. I ask this because there are an infinite amount of unfalsifiable claims. Without some verifiable filter I would have to accept all unfalsifiable claims as equally valid.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2018 10:08:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
GOOD. . . Go join him. . . . Report to the neares cliff and jump into your HEAVEN. . . .

In the meantime. . . There is a worldwide movement to rid the planet of the Abrahamic GOD DISEASE. . . .

. . . The JEW started this crap with their rip off of other civilizations MOSES meets GOD hoax
resulting in a 1 GOD ONLY solution. . . YES the JEW was praying to many GODS and IDOLS
as were all the nearby civilizations in the Middle East Region long befor MOSES. . . . .

So how do thousands of GODS get reduced to 3. . . JEW-JESUS-ALLAH? Each a spin of the Abrahamic GARBAGE. . . . Each GOD? Used as a scapegoat for DEATH and DESTRUCTION still going on NOW?

the ABRAHAMIC GOD is a JACKASS invention by world class psychotic OLD MEN of a long gone era in humanity. . . ISRAEL hides behind a FCKG WALL! To prevent being exterminated by their neighbor PALESTINIANS who were on the land long before the
JEW. . . . Each have their own iidiot GOD scapegoat. . . Then comes retard JESUS! Really,

what a FCKG JOKE. . This baby GOD pops out of some idiot illiterate jewish VIRGIN?
and is declared the only true GOD by Emperor Constantine of ROME 300 years after he was set up by the JEWS and executed by ROME. . . Then as a total slap in the JEW FACE

ROME turns the boy wonder fck GOD into the GOD of GODS! Hahahahaha. . . What a
BITCH SLAP that must have been to the JEWS in Constantines time! Hahahahaha. . .

and all 3 GODS. . . JEW-JESUS-ALLAH are at WAR. . . . Hahahaha. . . For what? Oh, To be RIGHT and force all humanity to accept them or DIE. . . . Hahahaha. . .

NO MORE. . . Now it's time for the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD to DIE. . . And join Zeus with Odin in MYTHOLOGY

These 3 retarded GOD hoaxes must be relegated to. . . IRRELEVANT and POWERLESS

at least until one. . . Just ONE of these GODS actually shows up! Hahahaha

HOAX REVEALED. . . GAME OVER. . . . Take down the wall ISRAEL. . . And all you ARABS. . . Lke
chill out. . . . Your GOD is a JOKE. . . Leave humanity alone with your BULL SH_T
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 4:39:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
thymeless wrote:

How would one know that it is a jesus observation and not something else?

Not quite sure what you mean here. My point was to distinguish between the nature of what Jesus' observations are derived from and the nature of what science deals with. Obviously, People relate to and or accept the transcendent nature of man, Which exists independently from the physical body and so people gravitate to spiritual texts and spiritual sources of knowledge and to them they are observing the same reality or nature. So that leaves us with two distinct experiences of human perception which we see very often. . . That which is perceived from the physical layer, And that which is perceived and experienced through the "spiritual" layer which is simply the conscious layer or the soul, The observer in other words which is able to perceive either reality or even just through the physical body. However, Every soul can cultivate either or both experience and obviously Jesus teaches about the spiritual side of man or the transcendental nature of the individual soul.

Religion and spirituality really are based on individual experience and then collective experience/observations and then recorded for our convenience, It is a study of the spiritual reality on all levels and varying states of consciousness that man experiences. Religions reflect many things both correct and incorrect things but underlying them is many unifying spiritual principles and the same purpose for each soul.

What accurate predictions does this model of spiritual nature make that we can verify?

Well since this is an objective reality and not just a subjective one there can be predictable results and predictable outcomes through application but, Since it is also a cultivation it depends upon the individual how much they grow and how much they acquire even though there is objectivity. Cross referencing is one of the most compelling aspects of spirituality, Since we are dealing with a reality that exists beyond the physical sense perception it is an experience we must have for ourselves but it also is something we can cross reference or correlate with others or even with those who have acquired much more. . .

Again, In case you miss it, Cross referencing is the most accurate tool for establishing or verifying an objective transcendental reality or Source/sources independent of the individual, This is accomplished through examining the vast, Demonstrable body of spiritual facts and evidences that exist worldwide. The reason for the use of cross referencing is obviously due to the nature of Theism, It being testimonial in relation to our direct experience observations.

If the spirit model doesn't offer a verifiable hypthosis model, What would falsify it. I ask this because there are an infinite amount of unfalsifiable claims. Without some verifiable filter I would have to accept all unfalsifiable claims as equally valid.

Not really, This is where getting involved helps the individual learn what is accurate and what is not much like everything else we learn from experience. This takes participation to learn what is true or what is useful and what is not and what aspects of religion may be discarded (yes, Not everything we read is correct even in religious texts). There is far more to spirituality than just belief, And actually belief plays little role in this at all TBH it is through spirituality that we learn to control what the mind produces and what it may want. For those that have established a legit platform for spiritual needs like say Jesus or even say some Guru, Know first hand that this is not something dependent on subjectivity which is personal feeling and opinions rather the opposite. So, While there are many differences in religion among cultures there exists many unifying qualities and facts as well.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 5:24:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
IsaiahWOod23 wrote:
There is plenty of truth of Jesus coming into this world, Resurrecting, And coming to life.

There is more evidence for reincarnation that Hindus believe 1. 4 billion Hindus/Indians than there is for resurrection which has only a handful of examples.
IsaiahWOod23
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 7:29:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I pity you guys, All of you are twisted into the worldly beliefs, That God is not real, Or no proof, Of definition. But honestly, The world is very basic, Do you believe or not. There are some debates i have done that has physical evidence of the bibles credibility. But look, At the stars, Did it come from a 2 nothing explosion, Or was it intelligent design. Even a baby can see it. But people are caught up in the world of deception, And are blinded by the words of me. Look at this
https://www. Everystudent. Com/features/isthere. Html
this is only logic, Not even facts yes. You can simply look around the world and tell there is an intelligent designer God
Harikrish
Posts: 28,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 7:58:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
IsaiahWOod23 wrote:
I pity you guys, All of you are twisted into the worldly beliefs, That God is not real, Or no proof, Of definition. But honestly, The world is very basic, Do you believe or not. There are some debates i have done that has physical evidence of the bibles credibility. But look, At the stars, Did it come from a 2 nothing explosion, Or was it intelligent design. Even a baby can see it. But people are caught up in the world of deception, And are blinded by the words of me. Look at this
https://www. Everystudent. Com/features/isthere. Html
this is only logic, Not even facts yes. You can simply look around the world and tell there is an intelligent designer God

If there was an intelligent designer God, Why did he get outsmarted by a talking serpent? Adam and Eve believed the talking serpent in Genesis more than your intelligent God.
IsaiahWOod23
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 8:00:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For one, God did not get outsmarted, Adam and Eve did. He allowed to happen. Man had a choice to choose good or evil, Man chose evil. That is the heart of man, And because of Gods mercy and grace, He did not kill us all.
IsaiahWOod23
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 8:06:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey wisdom of ages, Your a fool. Its funny how ironic your name is to what i'm saying. The only reason you would say that is because you hate Christians emotional, So you blab your evil only on attack to kindness. Plus Israel has been attacked for 70 years non<x>stop. They have nothing against you (endless your Iran or the evil countries that hate society and God the creator). Careful what you say, Because every sin you do will make you hell even hotter. God hates the wicked, The foolish tongue.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 9:41:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willard wrote: It seems to be the popular retort by theists now to claim that "We don't yet have the technology to test for Jesus (or God)".

Response: Interesting idea. We are bodies that interact with atoms that are not designed to find or connect with God. But in the resurrection our bodies will be at a new frequency, And it won't be flesh and blood like we have now. The confusion is we assume Christ's resurrect body was the same mortal flesh as before, But it was changed by God into a spiritual body that can appear physical to us. In other words, Instead of being stuck on one channel of mortality, We are given a dial in bodies that can change frequency at will. God's will directs our deeds by freewill.

Christ's body was definitely different because Mary did not recognize it. But she recognized His Spirit when He spoke to her as his wife in His past life. The body had the power to create the nail prints and stab wound in the side and go through walls as He met with apostles in the upper room. When He left, The wounds disappeared as He disappeared.

Thomas doubted it was Christ because He did not look like Him or have the wounds, Even though it sounded just like Him. Then Christ at will created the physical wounds to prove He was Christ. Everyone felt them and were amazed.

Christ was standing as a physical being right in front of Thomas. Why would Thomas demand proof? Therefore, We can understand. Yahshua (Jesus) said we are more blessed if we trust the Logo Word of Reason rather than His body, Physical evidence, Or physical rituals. Belief, Faith, And grace experience without physical evidence the purpose of the Book of Revelation. But the SPIRITUAL EVIDENCE is overwhelming. Overcoming the 7 tests and entering heaven is very convincing evidence to return to the spirit-orb place we lived as little children.

The new spiritual body makes the following possible in the New Covenant for resurrected immortals in NEW spiritual bodies to know the SPIRIT of Yahweh Elohim:

"Behold, The days are coming, Says the Lord, When I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah" not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, Though I was a husband to them, Says the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, Says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, And write it on their [i]hearts; and I will be their God, And they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, And every man his brother, Saying, "Know the Lord, " for they all shall know Me, From the least of them to the greatest of them, Says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, And their sin I will remember no more. " (Jer 31:31-34)
Harikrish
Posts: 28,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 9:49:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
IsaiahWOod23 wrote:
For one, God did not get outsmarted, Adam and Eve did. He allowed to happen. Man had a choice to choose good or evil, Man chose evil. That is the heart of man, And because of Gods mercy and grace, He did not kill us all.

The talking serpent outsmarted God by thwarting God's plans. The rest of the Bible is all about God trying to save his creation from damnation which was a result of Adam and Eve being convinced by the serpent to go against the wishes of God.
God did destroy the world with a giant flood when he couldn't take it anymore, Then he regretted it. This is why the Bible potrays God as a genocidal lunatic.
IsaiahWOod23
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 10:11:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It was always Gods plan for the flaw. It was his plan. God does not love sin, He hates it. His plan is a lot bigger than you think, It won't be like what you think. Were are only a tiny piece of Gods plan, He is much bigger than all of human. Because you don't understand his plan does not mean its flawed.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 10:46:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is no flaw. As mortals we can know good and evil. Ra (Lucifer) cannot. We will all live forever, So the snake, Which is a symbol of Ra (Lucifer) and his power and weaknesses, Did not outsmart Yahweh Elohim.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 2:44:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
There is no flaw. As mortals we can know good and evil. Ra (Lucifer) cannot. We will all live forever, So the snake, Which is a symbol of Ra (Lucifer) and his power and weaknesses, Did not outsmart Yahweh Elohim.

More nonsense from Anonthegreat the scripturally ignorant mutt.

1. As mortals we can know good and evil. Ra (Lucifer) cannot.
Yet you claim Satanists and insiders hide the truth from the outsiders.

2. The talking serpent proved God was lying and thwarted God's plans by turning God into a genocidal lunatic.

Genesis 3:4 "You will not certainly die, " the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, And you will be like God, Knowing good and evil. "

God confirmed the serpent was right. Adam and Eve has become like God knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever.
missmedic
Posts: 763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 4:20:23 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
, IsaiahWOod23 wrote:
There is plenty of truth of Jesus coming into this world, Resurrecting, And coming to life.
Since science is not itself a metaphysical enterprise, The arguer cannot apply science to a metaphysical argument.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 4:43:55 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
IsaiahWOod23 wrote:
It was always Gods plan for the flaw. It was his plan. God does not love sin, He hates it. His plan is a lot bigger than you think, It won't be like what you think. Were are only a tiny piece of Gods plan, He is much bigger than all of human. Because you don't understand his plan does not mean its flawed.

The bible potrays God as a genocidal lunatic sending plagues, Diseases, Famines and the giant flood to destroy life. So what we already know about God is not very flattering.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.