Jump to topic:

Hiding Behind Religion

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2018 10:43:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If I were to belong to a sports club that started coming under fire for sexual abuse incidents then (the club) publically condones the practice, I would be the first to cancel my membership. Likewise, Every other decent-minded member would quit the club in disgust.

And for those who remain as members? Of course, We are entitled to label them as sexist morons.

What about Churches then, Who openly vilify minority groups such as homosexuals?
We have already seen the mass exodus of members leaving in recent years and no doubt the disgust over such bigoted and mean doctrines would be a huge factor with most who leave. The remainder, I dare say would have had a gutful of the hypocrisy, Lies, And deceit that emanate from such horrid institutions.

So, What does that say about those who still do remain as members of Churches?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 5:37:09 PM
Willows wrote:
If I were to belong to a sports club that started coming under fire for sexual abuse incidents then (the club) publically condones the practice, I would be the first to cancel my membership. Likewise, Every other decent-minded member would quit the club in disgust.

And for those who remain as members? Of course, We are entitled to label them as sexist morons.

What about Churches then, Who openly vilify minority groups such as homosexuals?
We have already seen the mass exodus of members leaving in recent years and no doubt the disgust over such bigoted and mean doctrines would be a huge factor with most who leave. The remainder, I dare say would have had a gutful of the hypocrisy, Lies, And deceit that emanate from such horrid institutions.

So, What does that say about those who still do remain as members of Churches?

Textual analysis of Willows post.

1. Cancels membership in sports club because of sexual abuse.
2. Transfers his anger to Churches where sexual abuse is happening.
3. Develops a hatred for institutions where sex is practiced which would include the institution of marriage.
4. Only option left for Willows is masturbation. Why Willows is DDO's masterbaiter.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 5:56:53 PM
thymeless wrote:
Step up your game and participate. Insults serve no purpose in debate.

I am doing more than participating. I am providing textual analysis of social media posts by individuals that objectively measures the psychological features of the individual. Indeed, By using modern text analysis methods, It is now possible to quickly and accurately extract information about people"personalities, Individual differences, Social processes, And even their mental health"all through the words that people write and speak.
Your brevity of a halfwit is self evident.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 11:20:36 PM
thymeless wrote:
You're off topic and not objective. So you're not participating. You're trolling.

You have the brevity of a halfwit. Textual analysis is not trolling. It is objectively measuring the psychological features of the individual by using modern text analysis methods.
It exposes the true person who hides behind religion which is very much on topic. "Hiding Behind Religion. "
thymeless
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 11:29:36 PM
You've not demonstrated anything about your skill or education with textual analysis. You use it as a cheap screen for your hate and inferiority. You project your own repressed sexuality as derogatory of others.

You caste (spelling intentional) yourself as an enlightened spirit but you've nothing but derision as your only claim for value is in a bigoted system of repression.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 11:31:46 PM
thymeless wrote:
Brevity is the soul of wit. Learn your aphorisms.

But when you fail to establish wit then you have the brevity of a halfwit. No one is laughing because we are entertained by a halfwit and thankfully you are brief.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 11:50:01 PM
thymeless wrote:
Great.

Get some toilet paper, The dog cum is leaking out your butt and Rama wants his turn.
You have the brevity of a halfwit but the humour of a witless pervert.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2018 12:03:20 AM
thymeless wrote:
You're off topic and not objective. So you're not participating. You're trolling.

No use in trying to reason with a loose cannon.
Nor sinking down to his level either.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2018 12:08:37 AM
Willows wrote:
thymeless wrote:

And what level is this?

thymeless wrote:
Great.
Get some toilet paper, The dog cum is leaking out your butt and Rama wants his turn.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2018 12:24:01 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
thymeless wrote:

And what level is this?

A very unnatural level.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2018 5:42:21 PM
thymeless wrote:
It's the same one harinuses in his ANALysis

Read the filth that comes out of your mouth and one can only imagine what filth goes in.

thymeless wrote:
Great.

Now read what dogs are to Hindus.

An ancestral offering is ruined if it is seen by a dog, A Candala or an outcaste. Therefore, He should offer it in an enclosed place; alternatively he should scatter sesame seeds over the offering,
Gautama Smriti 15. 28
And, The following:

Gods do not eat the food of a man who keeps dogs, Who is married to a Sudra woman, Who is controlled by his wife, Or who lets his wife"s lover remain in his house.
Vashishta Dharma Sutras 14. 15

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.