Jump to topic:

The Legacy Of Communism

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 12:42:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
One hundred years ago, The Bolsheviks; Vladimir Lenin and his followers commandeered Russia and set in motion a breathtakingly cruel experiment in economics and social engineering. Lenin and his followers promised a system that would release the repressed, Empower the proletariat against a wealthy bourgeoisie and create a land of abundance and social justice. Communism would bury capitalism.

Instead, Communism slaughtered and buried at least 65 million people over the century and eventually, Soviet communism collapsed in1991. An experiment that was nothing more than an abject failure.

Despite all the atrocities committed in the name of communism, Perhaps some good has come out of it. All organised religion was banned by the state and even today Russia shuns religion. For example, Putin was quite forthright in kicking out the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Can Western, Democratic society adopt the lead taken by Russia and ban organised religion?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 4:44:11 AM
Leaning wrote:
No.

Yes, It can.

Russia had to literally fight through the oppression of the Tsarist regime to achieve their objectives. It was tough, But they did it.

It just needs a bit of willpower on the part of decent-minded, Civilised activist groups to continually pressure the public and governments by exposing the hypocrisy, Corruptness, Prejudice, Hatred, Doom, And gloom of religious organisations.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 4:48:16 AM
I've thought about it for a bit, And while I'm still not going to be religious myself. I'm not going to attack religion. I would have to read more about Russia to have an informed opinion about it. So far all I've heard is bit's and pieces here and there. Though I did read The Life of Leon Trotsky by Isaac Deutscher about half a year ago. That's about it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 5:12:11 AM
Leaning wrote:
I've thought about it for a bit, And while I'm still not going to be religious myself. I'm not going to attack religion. I would have to read more about Russia to have an informed opinion about it. So far all I've heard is bit's and pieces here and there. Though I did read The Life of Leon Trotsky by Isaac Deutscher about half a year ago. That's about it.

I don't believe in communism. . . . Sure there is a lot of good things about it but the system itself has proven itself to be a failed social experiment.

Although Russia expelled churches it replaced religion with virtually the same thing anyway. . . . The worshipping and idolization of a supreme master. Except, In the case of communism, The master actually exists.

That is why I view religion as a failed and completely old-fashioned and out-of-touch social experiment.

Society will be much better without it.
If people want to believe in spiritual things, That's up to them. . . We will always have oddballs but we don't need the corruption, Fear and guilt, Doom and gloom that goes along with institutionalized religion.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 5:15:54 AM
So mostly against organized religion in power? People have right to social clubs of most activities they want though. I don't disagree with religion not being the driving power since I don't want to live in such a society, But if someone else wanted to that's on them. I have family who make bad decisions I wish they wouldn't, But they are adults. (Not referring to religion in that thought. )
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 6:49:33 AM
People cannot see the truth until they understand money. Both Karl Marx and Adam Smith created an insider assigned conflict to deliberately hide what the international bankers do to rob and control us with their debt-based money fraud. They drag religion and God, And no God endless arguments into the debate to confuse and blind everyone. And behind the curtain the worship Lucifer and laugh at us. They hide the real intentions as they kill us over a manufactured narrative that everyone believes. Gold is money. What liars. Gold is NOT money, And they know the truth to scam us!

They did the same thing anciently as Plato argue for communism and Socrates argued for capitalism in the educational systems the public believed. HIRED INTELLECTJAL MOLES.

The Satanist are not going tell us what they are doing to rob, Control, And kill us. Don't get me started on this topic, Or you may realize every major idea in the educational system is a contrived and controlled false narrative to steal our money and profit from the wars they instigate.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 10:22:35 AM
Leaning wrote:
So mostly against organized religion in power? People have right to social clubs of most activities they want though. I don't disagree with religion not being the driving power since I don't want to live in such a society, But if someone else wanted to that's on them. I have family who make bad decisions I wish they wouldn't, But they are adults. (Not referring to religion in that thought. )

It's bad enough having organized religion in power as we now see in barbaric, Backward states in the Middle East.

But do we need religious organizations that prey on the naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable to indoctrinate them with what are unmitigated lies and deceit of doom and gloom through the use of guilt and fear?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 10:38:13 AM
Your opinion seems to be that religion is something evil and wrong that deserves to be put on trial, That it is an unnatural abomination. I don't agree. Your words feel slanted to me.

But, I am going to think again for a bit. Probably YouTube a video or two, Google something here and there. Find some confirmation bias for myself and so on (Joke, Somewhat true, But somewhat true of near all people I think).
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 10:56:31 AM
Leaning wrote:
Your opinion seems to be that religion is something evil and wrong that deserves to be put on trial, That it is an unnatural abomination. I don't agree. Your words feel slanted to me.

I don't know what you mean by unnatural but organized religion itself is unnatural and an abomination. . . I have properly backed up my assertion through numerous posts and to date, Nobody has successfully challenged the reasoning and evidence.

Sure, I get plenty of vitriolic replies but they more often than not attack the writer, Not the content. Other replies craftily sidetrack the subject and refute some unrelated issue instead.

Does that tell you something?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 11:45:57 AM
Leaning wrote:
No.

Well, Allow me to spell it out.

If an argument is put forward that is fully backed up with evidence and reason and cannot be successfully refuted then the substance of the argument can be accepted as being confirmed.

In this case, We do not need religious organizations that prey on the naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable to indoctrinate them with what are unmitigated lies and deceit of doom and gloom through the use of guilt and fear?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 11:52:39 AM
If truth, Logic, And argument were the perfect we would not have so many political parties. It's easy to find intelligent or good people on various different sides. In many different cultures. Maybe the flaw is in humanity rather than logic, But simply because a person says they did not find any suitable arguments laid out against them isn't enough for me to say that that persons view is correct/desirable.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 7:27:33 PM
Learning, Study the ideas of Hegel and google "problem=>reaction=>solution". Knowing the money system is a fraud, It is easy to spot the liars, Which are endless, Because there are so many insiders to control the narratives. Being able to grow up and sort the truth from error, Good from evil, Is the purpose of being on earth, So never freak out about what you find. Yahweh is in control. Be hot or cold and not lukewarm in you beliefs by standing on valid evidence not contrived evidence.

Schooling is important to get a job with a degree. It has little do to with truth. To survive, Be sure to play the game that was set up by the insiders and do what your boss says. As Yahushua (Jesus) said, "Be wise as serpents but harmless as doves. " Don't do anything foolish as you start learning the truth. Be wise.

Then study what David Irving writes about Churchill and Hitler. Hitler offered a treaty with Churchill. Churchill responded with bombing German cities and Hitler punched back. Churchill started the bombing of civilians in England. Hitler did not gas anyone. The truth is not what we have been told. The fake news all hides the money systems of Hitler that excluded debt. That is what they are hiding and must hide at all costs until the ETs disclose themselves.

You will not hear the full truth from the mainstream media owned by the banks. They cherry pick the truth to create whatever fake news they want to distribute to fabricate the phony narratives. The truth is not the objective. A New World Order is the objective. 1% to 2% of the internet is valid evidence. Keep looking for it, And you will find it.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 7:46:35 PM
My eldest brother would agree that the purpose in life is to do good. I have to admit that even when I look at bad people (To me) I'd imagine that 'they think what they are doing is good. Even if they are robbing others to satisfy themselves, Though I would find that bad.

He also often talks about how much he enjoyed college due to there being a lot of interesting people there, Professors and students. Some classes of interest. Knowledge is rather free in this internet era though I suppose. And a degree is good for a job.

I think that I have heard of Hegel before. Usually as an important philosopher, But also extremely difficult to understand at times. Maybe I'll read him someday, But it'll be years in the future. I do glance about here and there on the internet education wise, But my favorite method is physical books. Also philosophy and history are slow reading for me. I do read them, But don't especially enjoy it. One of those books can take me months. A recreational fiction book? A pleasant day.
Also think I've heard about "problem=>reaction=>solution"

David Irving. . . . Ah. . . The Holocaust denier isn't it? . . . Perhaps it is wrongheaded of me, But I can't seem to find it in myself to give such ideas the time of day. Nor do I think much of the 'New World Order, Illuminati, Or ETs. My middle brother might, And yourself. But I can't bring myself to consider it seriously.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 8:29:23 PM
ok. The idea that everyone has good intentional is true, But they can operate on the wrong ideas, Such as survival of the fittest vs the Golden Rule. David Irving calls himself a revisionist of history. The "Holocaust deniers" narrative was created to make him sound nuts.

He does not deny people were starved death, Murdered, Or died of disease. He found the evidence that indicates the gas chambers are a myth to demonize Hitler to have the Jewish nation receive billions of dollars in war reparations when all the other many groups in the labor camps to make profits and help the war receive no money EVERY YEAR. The tax payer is paying for it, And we did not have anything to do with it. The narrative cranks out billion, And the Jews get a freebie by simply LYING,

They have you fooled so you will not look at the evidence in historical documents that he found. He has made good YouTube videos. He started writing books in the 1960s. It looks like the public narrative is effective to convince you that a person who believes all the people died but were not all Jews and did not die in gas chambers. He does not deny the Holocaust as they claim. The word Holocaust was created in the 1970s to support the phony narrative. The evidence proves the gas chamber showers are a hoax. If you have unlimited money from a fraud, You can create whatever narrative you want by manipulating and hiding the evidence.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 8:49:11 PM
Not only Jews were in the death camps that is true. But. . . I've read The Diary of Anne Frank, Night, Man's Search for Meaning, Mission at Nuremberg, The Nuremberg Interviews, Nuremberg Diary, Doctors from Hell. Possibly some other books, But I cannot recall them right now.

I don't hold the same point of view as yourself. From what I have read. Nazi leadership decided there was a Jewish problem and they decided a solution. Of genocide. There were plenty of other people they decided needed to be cleansed as well. But such enormity of effort and waste on their part waste laid toward their Jewish populations, And so too in the countries they occupied.

Taxes pay for a lot of things. Enormous government is a bit irritating because it is so vast. Hard to see it all, Manage it all, Know it all.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 8:58:12 PM
One hundred years ago, The Bolsheviks; Vladimir Lenin and his followers commandeered Russia and set in motion a breathtakingly cruel experiment in economics and social engineering. Lenin and his followers promised a system that would release the repressed, Empower the proletariat against a wealthy bourgeoisie and create a land of abundance and social justice. Communism would bury capitalism.

Instead, Communism slaughtered and buried at least 65 million people over the century and eventually, Soviet communism collapsed in1991. An experiment that was nothing more than an abject failure.

Despite all the atrocities committed in the name of communism, Perhaps some good has come out of it. All organised religion was banned by the state and even today Russia shuns religion. For example, Putin was quite forthright in kicking out the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Can Western, Democratic society adopt the lead taken by Russia and ban organised religion?

In the late 20th century - the former soviet union died a painful death because its atheistic policies and principles did not work. After having killed more people in its own borders than most countries do in an entire history, Its starving peasants decided enough was enough - and even its leaders realised that the grand dream of atheism was nothing more than organised death. Its pipe dream of hope squashed and killed off.

Today, In Russia, One of the most influential groups is the orthodox church. Russia discovered that despite the decaying shell of communism in pockets all around the nation hope did exist and was bringing joy to thousands of people. It was the underground church. This underground church was in the end propping up the soviet union and the Soviets found this absolutely gobsmacking. They thought they had destroyed religion - only to discover that religion was the only thing that was really stopping them from immediate self-destruction. Hence, It re-organised the church - in a visible and organised manner - to give them some measure of control.
In Russia today, The orthodox church is influential and powerful - but it too is a shell. Why? Because the underground church - gets stronger and stronger. The orthodox church is a puppet - but the underground church has networks within networks and a swelling popular support.
You see - Russians have experienced both Christianity and Atheism. They know which one promotes freedom and they know which one brings wealth. They vote with their feet. Unlike you Willow, They don't just have an academic philosophy without real experience.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2018 9:21:28 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
ok. The idea that everyone has good intentional is true, But they can operate on the wrong ideas, Such as survival of the fittest vs the Golden Rule. David Irving calls himself a revisionist of history. The "Holocaust deniers" narrative was created to make him sound nuts.

He does not deny people were starved death, Murdered, Or died of disease. He found the evidence that indicates the gas chambers are a myth to demonize Hitler to have the Jewish nation receive billions of dollars in war reparations when all the other many groups in the labor camps to make profits and help the war receive no money EVERY YEAR. The tax payer is paying for it, And we did not have anything to do with it. The narrative cranks out billion, And the Jews get a freebie by simply LYING,

They have you fooled so you will not look at the evidence in historical documents that he found. He has made good YouTube videos. He started writing books in the 1960s. It looks like the public narrative is effective to convince you that a person who believes all the people died but were not all Jews and did not die in gas chambers. He does not deny the Holocaust as they claim. The word Holocaust was created in the 1970s to support the phony narrative. The evidence proves the gas chamber showers are a hoax. If you have unlimited money from a fraud, You can create whatever narrative you want by manipulating and hiding the evidence.

It is becoming clear you are a holocaust denier. Your promotion of ETs as an advanced civilization is really an attempt to conceal your agreement with Hitler about a master superior race. Were they Aryans or aliens?

The fact that Germany has paid the Holocaust survivors 72 billion as compensation and reparation is an acceptance of their role in the extermination of 6 million Jews. Sometimes the obvious escapes your antisemitic leanings.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 12:01:04 AM
The Hitler narrative was created to deceive us about the cause of the war. The war was created by the new debt-free money system, Which was similar to Rome and England. Hitler failed by NOT distributing the debt-free money creation system into the countries he conquered, And by consolidating all money creation in Berlin, It eventually fell, As Yahweh teaches us in the Nazi flag. The Jewish international bankers knew Hitler would fail by consolidating the money. It was just a matter of time. The Holocaust narrative is important to distract the public from the financial mechanism for the war. They even added bogus ideas by stealth that the international bankers used debt to fund Hitler's war against what Hitler said debt-money was stupid to use. You have the quotes to ponder:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/new/4338107/

Does anyone hear about what made Rome and England so successful? No. Same with Germany. But people are trained to not know what money is. See how successful the Holocaust denial narrative successfully hides the truth about money? They know what to do to hide their money frauds from the public. I mentioned how they used Plato and Socrates anciently to create the narrative of Communism vs Capitalism. Then they can rob both sides in wars. It is ridiculously obvious.

Do you realize how stupid the"conspiracy theorist" narrative is? If criminals do collude at the top, Then by definition they would claim it is not true and destroy the evidence. The denial is flipped around on their accusers. The public believes they tell the truth because the public are not criminals. The visible gang are changing their minds quickly.

I only believe in conspiracies in which the criminals did not or could not destroy the evidence. I don't believe in conspiracies "theories" WITHOUT EVIDENCE, Either, Like Trump collusion with the Russians. The valid evidence says the Democrats did collude with the Russians. It is not about truth and justice, But it is about creating a New World Order, WHATEVER IS REQUIRED TO DO IT. I believe in valid evidence and truth and not emotionally-hyped-up fake news narratives.

The insiders do not get it. Unless your are part of the insider bloodlines, You know too much, And as soon as a New World Order is in place, Your job is not needed anymore, And you will be the first to be exterminated to hide the evidence of what they did.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 12:26:11 AM
Leaning wrote:
If truth, Logic, And argument were the perfect we would not have so many political parties. It's easy to find intelligent or good people on various different sides. In many different cultures. Maybe the flaw is in humanity rather than logic, But simply because a person says they did not find any suitable arguments laid out against them isn't enough for me to say that persons view is correct/desirable.

Whether a view is correct or desirable are two completely different things.

In the case of my argument, We are talking about the correctness.
The reasoning, Logic, And evidence to back it up are all sound.

Of course, There are those who do not desire the outcome but they will invariably try to divert the argument or simply not reply. You would hardly ever get anyone who does not desire the argument ever owning-up to conceding, Would you? Also, We hardly have the numbers in this forum to gain a consensus.

Therefore, As well as the argument being proven it is reinforced by the fact that there is no valid refutation submitted. The reason for that is that there is no valid refutation.

If I had submitted an argument that was flawed, You could bet your bottom dollar that the likes of Harkari will shoot me down quick-smart.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 12:34:24 AM
They may be different things, But I stand by my sentence.
I sometimes admit I'm wrong. And usually hate doing so.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 1:12:33 AM
Learner wrote: Not only Jews were in the death camps that is true. But. . . I've read The Diary of Anne Frank, Night, Man's Search for Meaning, Mission at Nuremberg, The Nuremberg Interviews, Nuremberg Diary, Doctors from Hell. Possibly some other books, But I cannot recall them right now.

I don't hold the same point of view as yourself. From what I have read. Nazi leadership decided there was a Jewish problem and they decided a solution. Of genocide. There were plenty of other people they decided needed to be cleansed as well. But such enormity of effort and waste on their part waste laid toward their Jewish populations, And so too in the countries they occupied.

Taxes pay for a lot of things. Enormous government is a bit irritating because it is so vast. Hard to see it all, Manage it all, Know it all.

Anonthegreat wrote: I hear you. I was there at 25. Man's Search for Meaning is one of my favorite books. As we sort through morality, Someone once said:

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

Look at the evidence of ALL THINGS, Inside and out. Do not cherry-pick the evidence based on someone else's opinion or contrived fake news narrative. Hold fast to good ideas, Deeds, And feelings; but do not lose your identity. It says to hold fast to the good. It does say to be the good ideas, Deeds, Or feelings.

I am who I am created to believe something, Good or evil. We prove something is good, We hold onto it. We prove something is evil, Then we let go of it, And believe the truth.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 2:13:19 AM
Leaning wrote:
They may be different things, But I stand by my sentence.
I sometimes admit I'm wrong. And usually hate doing so.

Like all of us.
But, Could it be that irrespective of what is right or wrong, You want to or need to stand by what you think and or say?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338127/
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 1:44:52 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Learning, I believe willows is correct. The Lord cannot correct lukewarm people but spits them out. He can work with you if you stick by your beliefs and have intellectual integrity until the evidences changes the specific ideas.

That said, The first decision to be a theist or atheist is any emotional one. That is the first test of overcoming to enter the first heaven as a mortal. And then the evidence will work with perfect reasoning either way, Whichever initial choice you make.

Don't be sucked into proving God exist, For the logic, Reason, And evidence comes AFTER the emotional experience of WANTING TO love God and believe. Atheist will deny they have made the decision to want to be atheists based on reason and evidence, But then don't, But theist can see it. Your path depend a lot on what you parents believe, Whether they are atheists or theist. He gave your parents to you for reason. Start with that logic. They may be intellectually wrong about the Bible, But the parents instill the original emotional belief in God or not.

That being said, The atheists are excellent to debunk what is wrong with the Biblical ideas of the theologians who are not Yahweh Elohim. That why God blinds them to correct the Biblical errors, Which are many.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 2:29:11 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Learning, I believe willows is correct. The Lord cannot correct lukewarm people but spits them out. He can work with you if you stick by your beliefs and have intellectual integrity until the evidences changes the specific ideas.

That said, The first decision to be a theist or atheist is any emotional one. That is the first test of overcoming to enter the first heaven as a mortal. And then the evidence will work with perfect reasoning either way, Whichever initial choice you make.

Don't be sucked into proving God exist, For the logic, Reason, And evidence comes AFTER the emotional experience of WANTING TO love God and believe. Atheist will deny they have made the decision to want to be atheists based on reason and evidence, But then don't, But theist can see it. Your path depend a lot on what you parents believe, Whether they are atheists or theist. He gave your parents to you for reason. Start with that logic. They may be intellectually wrong about the Bible, But the parents instill the original emotional belief in God or not.

That being said, The atheists are excellent to debunk what is wrong with the Biblical ideas of the theologians who are not Yahweh Elohim. That why God blinds them to correct the Biblical errors, Which are many.

You said : The Lord cannot correct lukewarm people but spits them out. He can work with you if you stick by your beliefs and have intellectual integrity until the evidences changes the specific ideas.
No one can accuse Jesus for being lukewarm. Jesus stuck with his beliefs to the end.
Then lamented on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 5:59:17 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Willow, Do you know? What does the Father requiring Christ to overcome Satan in Adam's soul alone as the Son of Yahweh Elohim have to do with the discussion?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 5:23:09 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Willow, Do you know? What does the Father requiring Christ to overcome Satan in Adam's soul alone as the Son of Yahweh Elohim have to do with the discussion?

You don't know what you are saying or who you should be addressing most of the time. Willows has not addressed you in any of his posts here. But you respond to something he never said. Your mind ain't right old man!
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 8:21:55 PM
Hari, No. We were talking about the topic of Communism, And someone asked an honest question about debating, And I agreed with Willow by illustrating where the ideas are in the Bible. You are the one that asked a question completely off topic. That is understandable. Your mission is to confuse everyone.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.