Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Paradigm Buster New World Order

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 6:58:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why are the Satanists relentless to create the New World Order? Did Ra (Lucifer) command them? No. It is a path and righteous objective, Not a doctrine. Being together in one purpose as a word family of brothers and sisters and not fighting and killing each other is the ideal concept for the outer kingdom. The ETs have implemented that idea using Ra occult power slavery-class system of the pyramid power commanded by Ra in the Name of the unknown Creator, Who is Yahweh. Yahweh release His power by faith in the Creator using His pentagram to release his black grace power. Why? For mortals to know good and evil. More specifically, To know slavery and safety with no risk of pain and war by extreme control at the top vs freedom rand risk of pain and no war by free will choice with no control at all: Freedom vs Control.

Those are the simple objectives of mortality to know good and evil to embrace freedom with risk to have faith in the truth of Christ that will bring about the New World Order we all dream about, Every one of us, The atheist, The ET, The Satanist, Hand those who believe in the Bible or eastern religions. That is the common objective, And nationalism cannot be the solution without a New World Order. Neither is Capitalism or Communism or Fascism or Anarchism the solution. Trump is wrong. So is George Soros and is Satanist buddies who get their ideas from the fallen sons of God. Christ's economic and spiritual ideas are the solution.

The only one that can bring us together is Yahweh Elohim in the Spirit of the Father and Son. The Spirit of the Father's audible voice governs the outer kingdom. Spirit of the Son governs the light and crystal ball of the sea of glass of the inner kingdom.

Knowing these truths, What is going on with earth today to get us all to a very righteous objective of a New World Order that includes nationalism for each country as a willing person, So the speak, To be a world family. The Satanists are failing at the righteous goal. Why? Basic scientific question: Why is such a noble goad creating war and death instead of life?

Here is the answer:

The Spirit of Yahweh Elohim as the Father, Not the Son, Being responsible for the outer kingdom, Spoke audible to the 12 Satanists at the top and said, "Build Me a New World Order anyway you can. " It was a righteous objective with no details, And they have had that objective for a long time after Christ's apostles made the money mistake by placing scripture more important than money.

The problem is THE DOCTRINE THEY BELIEVE IS COMING FROM THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD. The ideas on how to build a New World Order are false. When they see the fallen sons of God, And their leader Ra (Lucifer), Are all lying about the Cosmic War. Then they will switch loyalty. Finally, They will be able to build the New World Order for the Father using the Golden Rule and 10 Commandments. They will love the Father's and Son's Character instead of survival of the fittest to love Yahweh Elohim's power.

Yahweh has given them all the power in the whole world by fraud, Which was justified in their blind mind to do exactly what the Father told them to do so they would fall into a ditch and know they were bland. It is NOT their fault for being born blind. But Yahweh will heal the blindness, According to Isaiah 29 to do a marvelous work and wonder, And what the thought was wisdom will perish and be replaced with truth.

But the Father has not let them be successful IN THE PHILOSPHY by following His immortal Son, Ra (Lucifer), Because he is lying and telling half-truth to them, Just like THEY LIE AND DECEIVE us. The problem is they are following the wrong son of God. Christ is the true Son of the SPIRIT of Yahweh Elohim that lives in our hearts. He is responsible for the inner kingdom. The Book of Revelation was written for the Satanists so they can enter the kingdom of heaven by free will and change the world.
God has chosen them to do it because Yahweh gave them all the money, But not the doctrines.

Christ from the inner kingdom and the Father's voice from the outer kingdom are the leaders, Not them.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 8:34:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Why are the Satanists relentless to create the New World Order? Did Ra (Lucifer) command them? No. It is a path and righteous objective, Not a doctrine. Being together in one purpose as a word family of brothers and sisters and not fighting and killing each other is the ideal concept for the outer kingdom. The ETs have implemented that idea using Ra occult power slavery-class system of the pyramid power commanded by Ra in the Name of the unknown Creator, Who is Yahweh. Yahweh release His power by faith in the Creator using His pentagram to release his black grace power. Why? For mortals to know good and evil. More specifically, To know slavery and safety with no risk of pain and war by extreme control at the top vs freedom rand risk of pain and no war by free will choice with no control at all: Freedom vs Control.

Those are the simple objectives of mortality to know good and evil to embrace freedom with risk to have faith in the truth of Christ that will bring about the New World Order we all dream about, Every one of us, The atheist, The ET, The Satanist, Hand those who believe in the Bible or eastern religions. That is the common objective, And nationalism cannot be the solution without a New World Order. Neither is Capitalism or Communism or Fascism or Anarchism the solution. Trump is wrong. So is George Soros and is Satanist buddies who get their ideas from the fallen sons of God. Christ's economic and spiritual ideas are the solution.

The only one that can bring us together is Yahweh Elohim in the Spirit of the Father and Son. The Spirit of the Father's audible voice governs the outer kingdom. Spirit of the Son governs the light and crystal ball of the sea of glass of the inner kingdom.

Knowing these truths, What is going on with earth today to get us all to a very righteous objective of a New World Order that includes nationalism for each country as a willing person, So the speak, To be a world family. The Satanists are failing at the righteous goal. Why? Basic scientific question: Why is such a noble goad creating war and death instead of life?

Here is the answer:

The Spirit of Yahweh Elohim as the Father, Not the Son, Being responsible for the outer kingdom, Spoke audible to the 12 Satanists at the top and said, "Build Me a New World Order anyway you can. " It was a righteous objective with no details, And they have had that objective for a long time after Christ's apostles made the money mistake by placing scripture more important than money.

The problem is THE DOCTRINE THEY BELIEVE IS COMING FROM THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD. The ideas on how to build a New World Order are false. When they see the fallen sons of God, And their leader Ra (Lucifer), Are all lying about the Cosmic War. Then they will switch loyalty. Finally, They will be able to build the New World Order for the Father using the Golden Rule and 10 Commandments. They will love the Father's and Son's Character instead of survival of the fittest to love Yahweh Elohim's power.

Yahweh has given them all the power in the whole world by fraud, Which was justified in their blind mind to do exactly what the Father told them to do so they would fall into a ditch and know they were bland. It is NOT their fault for being born blind. But Yahweh will heal the blindness, According to Isaiah 29 to do a marvelous work and wonder, And what the thought was wisdom will perish and be replaced with truth.

But the Father has not let them be successful IN THE PHILOSPHY by following His immortal Son, Ra (Lucifer), Because he is lying and telling half-truth to them, Just like THEY LIE AND DECEIVE us. The problem is they are following the wrong son of God. Christ is the true Son of the SPIRIT of Yahweh Elohim that lives in our hearts. He is responsible for the inner kingdom. The Book of Revelation was written for the Satanists so they can enter the kingdom of heaven by free will and change the world.
God has chosen them to do it because Yahweh gave them all the money, But not the doctrines.

Christ from the inner kingdom and the Father's voice from the outer kingdom are the leaders, Not them.

Who all are conspiring to create a new world order?

According to you:
1. Why are the Satanists relentless to create the New World Order?
2. The truth of Christ that will bring about the New World Order we all dream about,
3. And nationalism cannot be the solution without a New World Order.
4. What is going on with earth today to get us all to a very righteous objective of a New World Order that includes nationalism for each country as a willing person,
5. The Spirit of Yahweh Elohim as the Father, Not the Son, Being responsible for the outer kingdom, Spoke audible to the 12 Satanists at the top and said, "Build Me a New World Order anyway you can.
6. The ideas on how to build a New World Order are false
7. Finally, They will be able to build the New World Order for the Father using the Golden Rule and 10 Commandments.

According to your post "The ideas on how to build a New World Order are false. " Which explains why Satanists, Christ, The Spirit of Yahweh Elohim as the Father and ETs have all failed to build a New World Order.

But Who do we blame?
According to you:" Christ from the inner kingdom and the Father's voice from the outer kingdom are the leaders, Not them. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 10:59:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a discussion board of free will and free speech not a religion. You know I believe in freedom and ask trolls to take a seat and join the discussion, Even if they do not in the Bible, As you have proven you don't. That's ok. I love the freedom without moderation from authorities. Let strongest ideas prevail, Not the moderators in power. This is the freest board I have ever been to. No moderation is fantastic.

Maybe you can learn something from me, And me from you. You too can believe whatever you want, Unless we lose that freedom by a manufactured civil war. But I believe Christ won't let that happen. What is true? Well, I guess we will just have wait and see what happens. You know what I believe. When the ETs reveal themselves to the world with advanced technology, You can reevaluate the ideas I believe at that time.

NO ONE is going to suffer in hell. Everyone is saved, Even Ra (Lucifer). So there no pressure for anyone to feel. I love freedom. Go out and enjoy all the cool things that are happening with technology and the earth preserves and parks, And stay away from the bad things happening. It is an exciting time to live. Enjoy it!
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 11:42:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
By the way, God blames no one and holds no grudges because His power controls everything on earth and in heaven. He is responsible for everything that happens. Do you realize how powerful that makes Him? That is the message of the cross. He is the one with all the power, Not Ra (Lucifer).

Just like the Satanists, The Spirit of Yahweh's voice of the Father speaks to Ra (Lucifer) audibly from the outside and commands him to do things on his path, But Yahweh's audible Spirit Voice does teach him any doctrine--zippo ideas. He gets his doctrine from the Ra that went before him. The bodies of the many Ra believers in eternity were destroyed in hell fire, But the dumb ideas live on among those born immortal who do not know good and evil and who insist mortality is a dumb idea.

Black grace blames from a mortal perspective by mortals pointing the finger of blame. When blame is effectively controlled, Such as the idea of Jewish racism, Or any controlled racism, The mind can be deceived with fake narrative based on cherry picking the evidence. It is black grace power of Yahweh used to manipulate the mind by lying. The power is from Yahweh because he create Satan of darkness in our spirit-orbs to believe the lies are true because an authority we trust said it was true!

White grace does not blame anyone because it comes from eternity and not mortality. All power, Both black and white grace, Originate from Yahweh Elohim. The Bible tells the truth about the Cosmic War and the fallen sons of God hide the truth, Just like the Satanists and insiders hide the truth from the outsiders.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 2:06:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
By the way, God blames no one and holds no grudges because His power controls everything on earth and in heaven. He is responsible for everything that happens. Do you realize how powerful that makes Him? That is the message of the cross. He is the one with all the power, Not Ra (Lucifer).

Just like the Satanists, The Spirit of Yahweh's voice of the Father speaks to Ra (Lucifer) audibly from the outside and commands him to do things on his path, But Yahweh's audible Spirit Voice does teach him any doctrine--zippo ideas. He gets his doctrine from the Ra that went before him. The bodies of the many Ra believers in eternity were destroyed in hell fire, But the dumb ideas live on among those born immortal who do not know good and evil and who insist mortality is a dumb idea.

Black grace blames from a mortal perspective by mortals pointing the finger of blame. When blame is effectively controlled, Such as the idea of Jewish racism, Or any controlled racism, The mind can be deceived with fake narrative based on cherry picking the evidence. It is black grace power of Yahweh used to manipulate the mind by lying. The power is from Yahweh because he create Satan of darkness in our spirit-orbs to believe the lies are true because an authority we trust said it was true!

White grace does not blame anyone because it comes from eternity and not mortality. All power, Both black and white grace, Originate from Yahweh Elohim. The Bible tells the truth about the Cosmic War and the fallen sons of God hide the truth, Just like the Satanists and insiders hide the truth from the outsiders.

More irrational conjectures.

1. God blames no one and holds no grudges because His power controls everything on earth and in heaven. He is responsible for everything that happens.

2. He (Yahweh) gets his doctrine from the Ra that went before him.

3. It is black grace power of Yahweh used to manipulate the mind by lying. The power is from Yahweh because he create Satan of darkness in our spirit-orbs to believe the lies are true because an authority we trust said it was true!

4. White grace does not blame anyone because it comes from eternity and not mortality.

5. But wait: All power, Both black and white grace, Originate from Yahweh Elohim.

6. The Bible tells the truth about the Cosmic War and the fallen sons of God hide the truth, Just like the Satanists and insiders hide the truth from the outsiders.
But wait: The power is from Yahweh because he create Satan of darkness in our spirit-orbs to believe the lies are true because an authority we trust said it was true!

So why blame Satan, Lucifer[Ra] when The power is from Yahweh because he create Satan of darkness in our spirit-orbs to believe the lies are true because an authority we trust said it was true!
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 11:17:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just like the Satanists, The Spirit of Yahweh's voice of the Father speaks to Ra (Lucifer) audibly from the outside and commands him to do things on his path, But Yahweh's audible Spirit Voice does ***NOT*** teach him any doctrine--zippo ideas. He ***Ra {Lucifer)*** gets his doctrine from the Ra that went before him. The bodies of the many Ra believers in eternity were destroyed in hell fire, But the dumb ideas live on among those born immortal who do not know good and evil and who insist mortality is a dumb idea.

I left out the word ***NOT*** and misled the reader. You can be my editor to correct me.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2018 10:55:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Just like the Satanists, The Spirit of Yahweh's voice of the Father speaks to Ra (Lucifer) audibly from the outside and commands him to do things on his path, But Yahweh's audible Spirit Voice does ***NOT*** teach him any doctrine--zippo ideas. He ***Ra {Lucifer)*** gets his doctrine from the Ra that went before him. The bodies of the many Ra believers in eternity were destroyed in hell fire, But the dumb ideas live on among those born immortal who do not know good and evil and who insist mortality is a dumb idea.

I left out the word ***NOT*** and misled the reader. You can be my editor to correct me.

First you say:" The Spirit of Yahweh Elohim as the Father, Not the Son, Being responsible for the outer kingdom, Spoke audible to the 12 Satanists at the top and said, "Build Me a New World Order anyway you can. "

They you claim Lucifer stole the power from Yahweh.

You posted: "Ra [Lucifer] steals power from us and Yahweh by lies. Ra (Lucifer) has lied to all of you who are working side-by-side with each other. You always work in teams and collusion to fool the outsiders. But you cannot fool Yahweh. The truth is the truth, But you all love to hide the truth. You have been exposed as a fraud. What are your handlers going to do next?

And finally you conclude Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

You wrote: " The point of the cross is white grace has more power than the black grace Yahweh gives Ra (Lucifer) by lying to mortals about the real Cosmic War. He and we don't steal God's glory in eternity but only in mortality. Ra (Lucifer) and us give the glory all back to Yahweh in the end. In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 KJV)"

You paradigm has been busted more than once. Come get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 12:08:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yahweh's voice as the Creator to the Satanists is not His power. The power on earth on the outside comes from the sun, Which comes from the Creator, Yahweh Elohim.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 3:32:04 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yahweh's voice as the Creator to the Satanists is not His power. The power on earth on the outside comes from the sun, Which comes from the Creator, Yahweh Elohim.

Any wonder all those voices you were hearing in your head was not empowering you. You should have worshipped the sun instead because according to you:" The power on earth on the outside comes from the sun, Which comes from the Creator, Yahweh Elohim. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 5:04:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The created narratives that the ancients worshipped the sun is phony bologna. People were not superstitious like that at all, But the idea of worshipping the sun hides the Creator that is a symbol of the light of God that has no darkness. The controlled narratives are just fantasies created by man so the real genetic reengineering can go forward without public scrutiny by imaginary evolved man as a ape-person that could not think rationally. Times up! We live in an intellectual matrix of controlled thought. For those who love the truth, The Bible is the only book that can be trusted, Except in the few places the text has been altered by those inside the pentagram circle of unity.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 4:28:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The created narratives that the ancients worshipped the sun is phony bologna. People were not superstitious like that at all, But the idea of worshipping the sun hides the Creator that is a symbol of the light of God that has no darkness. The controlled narratives are just fantasies created by man so the real genetic reengineering can go forward without public scrutiny by imaginary evolved man as a ape-person that could not think rationally. Times up! We live in an intellectual matrix of controlled thought. For those who love the truth, The Bible is the only book that can be trusted, Except in the few places the text has been altered by those inside the pentagram circle of unity.

You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. You reached a conclusion very similar to sun worshippers.

anonthegreat wrote:
Yahweh's voice as the Creator to the Satanists is not His power. The power on earth on the outside comes from the sun, Which comes from the Creator, Yahweh Elohim.

Imagine the world Yahweh lived in before the sun God. "Now the earth was formless and empty, Darkness was over the surface of the deep, And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. "

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, Darkness was over the surface of the deep, And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 6:57:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Genesis Chapter 1 is about the creation of the spirit and soul and has nothing to do with the mortal body. The same symbols are used in the Book of Revelation, Clarifying Yahweh is a Spirit and we must worship Him in Spirit and Truth He defines.

Let us go verse by verse to explain Genesis 1 plainly so we understand. This is probably the most important chapter in the Bible:

In the beginning God created the heavens [realms of the spirit orb ideas and feelings] and the earth [our will]. The earth [will] was without form [no body], And void [without purpose]; and darkness was on the face [seeing, Hearing, Smelling, And tasting] of the deep [ideas]. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face [seeing, Hearing, Smelling, Tasting] of the waters [feelings].

Our created will could not choose between light and darkness, Having no purpose. It was all darkness, Confusion on the face of the deep ideas and the feelings of our spirits. We repeat this darkness today in the spirit when bad ideas cause darkness and confusion of thought. Quiet spiritual feelings control us and our moods, Which influence the louder feelings of the soul and body, Which makes it very difficult to hear the quiet feelings of our spirit. The quiet spirit of darkness is Satan or the dragon created in every spirit by Yahweh.

Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw the light, That it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, And the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

The entire Genesis 1 commentary is in the thread Why I Believe the Bible.

In the Bible, With God says "days" in visions He is speaking of seeing His truth by covering the flesh. He is a Spirit, Not a body. Same thing with night. So the 10 day test is know what the 10 commandments actually mean in the light and not what the theologians teach. The knowledge is received by repentance and faith.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, You are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, And the truth shall make you free. " (John 8:31-32)

Everyone knows the adage, "The truth shall make you free. " But the first part of the verse is always left out about faith and repentance that has been ripped from the Bible to mean a lie by the word atonement, With the idea we cannot repent of our sins and be happy, When we can. It is so easy. One cannot know the eternal truth without faith and repentance.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 7:18:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Anciently, No one believed the sun was a God. The sun was a symbol of the invisible God or Spirit in all things. They were not stupid "savages" we are taught to believe. People were into symbols creating IDEAS just like we see today. They bowed down to the ideas, Not the physical trinkets or totem poles. They had so much faith, They could cut and levitate huge stones to create incredible permanent structure that sill exist today using the black grace power of God.

But rather than the truth, We are taught they worshipped the physical sun and were ape-men that didn't know any better. We are the ones believing such STUPID ideas in all the history books. But we do not open the Bible and believe it. We need to repent, Which the word "atonement" makes it impossible to do. So people give up on the Bible. Brother. It's catch 22. We need a new translation of the Bible that removes the crap the Satanists put there. Wheat and tares. We can't fix the Bible until we are mature enough that pulling out the Biblical tares won't harm the wheat.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 8:55:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Anciently, No one believed the sun was a God. The sun was a symbol of the invisible God or Spirit in all things. They were not stupid "savages" we are taught to believe. People were into symbols creating IDEAS just like we see today. They bowed down to the ideas, Not the physical trinkets or totem poles. They had so much faith, They could cut and levitate huge stones to create incredible permanent structure that sill exist today using the black grace power of God.

But rather than the truth, We are taught they worshipped the physical sun and were ape-men that didn't know any better. We are the ones believing such STUPID ideas in all the history books. But we do not open the Bible and believe it. We need to repent, Which the word "atonement" makes it impossible to do. So people give up on the Bible. Brother. It's catch 22. We need a new translation of the Bible that removes the crap the Satanists put there. Wheat and tares. We can't fix the Bible until we are mature enough that pulling out the Biblical tares won't harm the wheat.

Should anyone be listening to you knowing you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible? Your occult beliefs are borrowed from Mormonism by your own admission.

"Atonement in Judaism is the process of causing a transgression to be forgiven or pardoned. In Rabbinic Judaism, Atonement is achieved through repentance, Which can be followed by some combination of confession, Restitution, Tribulations (unpleasant life experiences), The experience of dying, Or other factors. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 9:05:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The current idea of repentance is connected to past sins. Repentance is only about the now with a commitment to stop doing it forever. Sin does NOT refer to the millions of commandments of men that control us. God has only 10 commands to remove thieves from society.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 9:11:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The current idea of repentance is connected to past sins. Repentance is only about the now with a commitment to stop doing it forever. Sin does NOT refer to the millions of commandments of men that control us. God has only 10 commands to remove thieves from society.

Another scripturally ignorant comment. The Jews were given 613 laws or commandments to follow besides the 10 commandments which covered dietary restrictions to moral conduct.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 9:17:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Who made up the 613 laws? Man did. Why? To control the people with a phony purpose of the law. The law is for children that cannot look inside. Heaven has no laws.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 9:24:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Who made up the 613 laws? Man did. Why? To control the people with a phony purpose of the law. The law is for children that cannot look inside. Heaven has no laws.

So you didnt know there are 613 commandments in the Bible. I have proven once again you are a scripturally ignorant mutt.

The Law: All 613 Commandments
https://www. Gospeloutreach. Net/613laws. Html
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 9:36:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Of course I know. Did you know it is not a complete list? Obviously, You don't. The list was made by man and leaves out some of the Bible. The laws are for children in a society that is translated. Man's list screws up the purpose of the Law.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 10:03:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Of course I know. Did you know it is not a complete list? Obviously, You don't. The list was made by man and leaves out some of the Bible. The laws are for children in a society that is translated. Man's list screws up the purpose of the Law.

More scriptural ignorance from a self declared Noah wannabe. The 613 commandments were given to Moses along with the 10 commandments. Read your bible you mutt.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 4:22:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The 613 commandments are created by men listing some but not all the commandments to turn Judaism into a works-based religion that transforms Yahweh's grace into blasphemy of faith, Repentance, And spiritual knowledge.

Christ summarized all of the commandments into the Golden Rule. Whatever men should do to you, Also do to them. Therefore, God wants us to use our brains and reason out our actions in each circumstance rather than live by a list of rules created by man.

The different festivals and laws are for children, Not for adults. Their brains need to be programmed in the natural meaning of Biblical words and ideas so then Yahweh can show them the spiritual meaning inside the soul by age 14 or when they are ready as adults. Heaven has no laws, So the further we go through overcoming, The less we need the law. We are governed by the Spirit that has no laws against it.

Paul teaches this, But the Satanic moles were all over his butt in the Galatian assemblies that argued physical circumcision saves us when all it means is we need to cut off the flesh to receive the sperm of God, The ideas from scripture so to speak, Into our spirit orbs as adults by the light of God that has no darkness, By grace through faith and repentance by renewing the mind. The symbolism of removing the flesh to see God as a Spirit is perfectly clear.

A baby was circumcised at 8 days old. 8 is the numbers of translation. God identifies the purpose of circumcision very clearly. The Law is about translation as adults AS A COMMUNITY. That is the goal from the time a baby is circumcised. The symbolism is quite clear. The penis of God, So to speak, Delivers the ideas into the spirit orbs by His Spirit and not by the flesh.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 4:33:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The 613 commandments are created by men listing some but not all the commandments to turn Judaism into a works-based religion that transforms Yahweh's grace into blasphemy of faith, Repentance, And spiritual knowledge.

Christ summarized all of the commandments into the Golden Rule. Whatever men should do to you, Also do to them. Therefore, God wants us to use our brains and reason out our actions in each circumstance rather than live by a list of rules created by man.

The different festivals and laws are for children, Not for adults. Their brains need to be programmed in the natural meaning of Biblical words and ideas so then Yahweh can show them the spiritual meaning inside the soul by age 14 or when they are ready as adults. Heaven has no laws, So the further we go through overcoming, The less we need the law. We are governed by the Spirit that has no laws against it.

Paul teaches this, But the Satanic moles were all over his butt in the Galatian assemblies that argued physical circumcision saves us when all it means is we need to cut off the flesh to receive the sperm of God, The ideas from scripture so to speak, Into our spirit orbs as adults by the light of God that has no darkness, By grace through faith and repentance by renewing the mind. The symbolism of removing the flesh to see God as a Spirit is perfectly clear.

A baby was circumcised at 8 days old. 8 is the numbers of translation. God identifies the purpose of circumcision very clearly. The Law is about translation as adults AS A COMMUNITY. That is the goal from the time a baby is circumcised. The symbolism is quite clear. The penis of God, So to speak, Delivers the ideas into the spirit orbs by His Spirit and not by the flesh.

Moses was given 613 commandments along with the 10 Commandments. Read the bible you ignorant mutt.
Now you are preaching only Jews and Muslims are translated because they are circumcised. Can't you get anything right you scripturally ignorant mutt?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 11:56:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Of course I am not saying what you claim. The Jews and Muslims have been chosen by God to lead the entire world into the third temple era of translation life. Read the Bible. They will be the leaders of the Gentiles. God did not pick them for their righteous deeds so they would NOT be arrogant as leaders.

But to understand and complete their calling, They must first repent of trusting the lying sons of God who deceived them! Look at Mormonism. The documented strategies and deceptions of the fallen sons of God are all there to study. Islam is too old and didn't have the technologies like we do after 1828 for Mormonism to accurately record what happened. The fallen sons of God started both religions. The are incorrectly called "angels" to hide their true identity. They are not angels but are born as immortal sons of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 12:44:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Of course I am not saying what you claim. The Jews and Muslims have been chosen by God to lead the entire world into the third temple era of translation life. Read the Bible. They will be the leaders of the Gentiles. God did not pick them for their righteous deeds so they would NOT be arrogant as leaders.

But to understand and complete their calling, They must first repent of trusting the lying sons of God who deceived them! Look at Mormonism. The documented strategies and deceptions of the fallen sons of God are all there to study. Islam is too old and didn't have the technologies like we do after 1828 for Mormonism to accurately record what happened. The fallen sons of God started both religions. The are incorrectly called "angels" to hide their true identity. They are not angels but are born as immortal sons of God.

Mormonism was started in America and by an American Joseph Smith.
"Mormons are a religious group that embrace concepts of Christianity as well as revelations made by their founder, Joseph Smith. They primarily belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Or LDS, Which is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, And has more than 15 million members worldwide. Another Mormon denomination, The Community of Christ, Is centered in Independence, Missouri, And has about 250, 000 members. The Mormon religion was officially founded in 1830 when The Book of Mormon was published. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 3:44:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yes. That is the public false narratives. You need to google "Anti-Mormon literature and facts. " Also, The book by David Whitmer about his testimony to all believer in Christ. He is one of the three witnesses to the book of Mormon and said the same voice that said the Book of Mormon is true also told him to leave Mormonism less than 10 years later. Mormonism study and reading is EXTREMLY interesting.

See? The problem is most Mormons become atheist when they find out the lies, And they do not believe in the fallen sons of God because they are not taught the truths of the Cosmic War to transition to Yahweh and the Bible. They just believe he was a fraud to make money and do not realize he was in league with top-level moles and planted in Christianity as a mole to pretend to believe in Christ but worship Lucifer privately. Typical hypocritical behavior of the moles.

Atheism is a good path out of the lies, But atheist are going to have an earthquake in their minds when the ETs disclose themselves. It is going to be very difficult on all atheists who are set in their way of life. They won't know what to think.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 3:28:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yes. That is the public false narratives. You need to google "Anti-Mormon literature and facts. " Also, The book by David Whitmer about his testimony to all believer in Christ. He is one of the three witnesses to the book of Mormon and said the same voice that said the Book of Mormon is true also told him to leave Mormonism less than 10 years later. Mormonism study and reading is EXTREMLY interesting.

See? The problem is most Mormons become atheist when they find out the lies, And they do not believe in the fallen sons of God because they are not taught the truths of the Cosmic War to transition to Yahweh and the Bible. They just believe he was a fraud to make money and do not realize he was in league with top-level moles and planted in Christianity as a mole to pretend to believe in Christ but worship Lucifer privately. Typical hypocritical behavior of the moles.

Atheism is a good path out of the lies, But atheist are going to have an earthquake in their minds when the ETs disclose themselves. It is going to be very difficult on all atheists who are set in their way of life. They won't know what to think.

You are profoundly stupid and mentally unstable. You now admit Mormonism is wrong but you have borrowed heavily from Mormonism.
1. You believe in reincarnation, Translation and third temple which are not in the bible but found in Mormonism.
2. You believe in reinterpreting the scriptures according to what was revealed to you which is what Joseph Smith claimed to create the Mormon bible.
3. You believe you are the reincarnated Noah. Joseph Smith also believed he was God's prophet.
4. You believe children are born immortal and in heaven. Beliefs - Mormons believe all people have a pre-earthly existence with God, And their mortal lives are a test to be able to rejoin Him in the afterlife.

You admit you borrowed heavily from Mormon writings.

You said: I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings.

You struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. And your conclusions were influenced by Mormonisn, Your mental illness and learning disability.

The only on spreading Satanic views is you. Every post of yours gives tribute to Satan. Control your demons you nut job.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2018 9:30:07 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Most of the things you claim I write I did not. The readers can make their own judgments about what I say. I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear They do not feel hate or evil. They feel love and goodness coming from them. That is why they believe the ideas that are taught.

Mormonism is the poster child of the fallen sons of God. The fresh water lake and salt sea are twisted the opposite of the Holy Land for the Creator of the world to say to everyone, "Look at the Mormons. They teach what the fallen sons of God believe. It is black grace in its purest form. They twist the Hebrew covenants upside down. They are a form of occult Masonry"

The geological formations are incredible evidence to consider when we study Mormonism to know good and evil. The Bible and LDS revelations are excellent to contrast the know truth and error intellectually.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2018 3:30:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Most of the things you claim I write I did not. The readers can make their own judgments about what I say. I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear They do not feel hate or evil. They feel love and goodness coming from them. That is why they believe the ideas that are taught.

Mormonism is the poster child of the fallen sons of God. The fresh water lake and salt sea are twisted the opposite of the Holy Land for the Creator of the world to say to everyone, "Look at the Mormons. They teach what the fallen sons of God believe. It is black grace in its purest form. They twist the Hebrew covenants upside down. They are a form of occult Masonry"

The geological formations are incredible evidence to consider when we study Mormonism to know good and evil. The Bible and LDS revelations are excellent to contrast the know truth and error intellectually.

I just added ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations to your list.

You are profoundly stupid and mentally unstable. You now admit Mormonism is wrong but you have borrowed heavily from Mormonism.
1. You believe in reincarnation, Translation and third temple which are not in the bible but found in Mormonism.
2. You believe in reinterpreting the scriptures according to what was revealed to you which is what Joseph Smith claimed to create the Mormon bible.
3. You believe you are the reincarnated Noah. Joseph Smith also believed he was God's prophet.
4. You believe children are born immortal and in heaven. Beliefs - Mormons believe all people have a pre-earthly existence with God, And their mortal lives are a test to be able to rejoin Him in the afterlife.
5. You borrowed ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations.
6. The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear

You admit you borrowed heavily from Mormon writings.

You said: I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings.

You struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. And your conclusions were influenced by Mormonisn, Your mental illness and learning disability.

The only one spreading Satanic views is you. Every post of yours gives tribute to Satan. Control your demons you nut job.
Now we know why you posts are full of Satanic tribute. You borrowed ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations.
The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 8:18:10 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I don't believe in Mormonism. It is the example that Yahweh has set up on earth to contrast the ideas of the fallen sons of God vs Yahweh.
Sonofcharl
Posts: 78
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 8:57:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If there is only one God. Then Yahweh is God and Mormons believe in God.

Isn't just the detailing that's different.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.