Jump to topic:

Is God Really Homophobic?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 12:09:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's a double whammy for all you descendants from balls of clay out there in Nevernever Land.

It has been found in nature that a number of species actually undergo sex-change in order to keep the species going as part of the process of evolution through natural selection.

By now you will no doubt be conjuring up images of trans-gender trout dressed in drag wiggling their hips as they frantically swim upstream.

So, Answer this:
Why would such a homophobic creator design and make a species (in fact there are many) that undergos sex-change?

https://www. Scientificamerican. Com. . .
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 1:01:48 AM
GOD is not homophobic. Humans are not animals. Why do some animals kill and eat each other? I suppose this means that humans ought to as well.

Why do most animals attack and rape each other - I suppose this means that humans should attack and rape as well. No consent necessary.

No animals reads and writes - I suppose we should all stop reading and writing.

No animals wear clothing - humans should all get naked.

some animals have sex with their children - this must give humans the right to do the same thing.

Your logic is so flawed it is sad.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 2:20:19 AM
The grand truth is animals are created by Yahweh to teach us we are NOT to live like animals using the survival of the fittest that the fallen sons of God believe in. We are supposed to live by the Golden Rule and 10 Commandments to reason what the laws mean for us to live by the Logos Word of Reason.

It actually worked in America for our freedom, In spite of secret insiders to control us by a central bank with a debt fraud using satanic moles like Alexander Hamilton. We tried it for 20 years starting in 1792 and did not renew the first central bank charter. Therefore, In marches the War of 1812 to force us to use a central bank by burning down the white house and threatening all the politicians with death.

Then the central bank magically appears in 1816, To be ended in 1836 by Andrew Jackson, Making the country debt free and did not renew the Charter. We thought we were rid of the central bank. But then they instigated the Civil War that started with zero debt but ended with 2. 8 billion in debt and a new central bank. But the rules in place to kept the debt at 2. 8 billion until 1913, With some ups and downs. We increased the debt enormously with WW1, But we paid it down by 1929.

This was unacceptable. They crashed the economy from 1929 to 1933 and bankrupted the country, Threatening the politicians to bring war to our soil like they did in 1812 and the Civil War if they did not agree to the Father's plan for a New World Order globally. Just like the War of 1812, The politicians protected the American public from war on our soil. All the top insiders know this truth and why politicians have been playing games with American public to lead us into globalism to obey the direction of the Father. The public really needs to have compassion for the politicians that do not want war on our soil but to go peacefully by stealth into a new world order.

The Satanists just don't know the fallen sons of God are lying to them about Christ and Yahweh. When they learn the truth, And the truth is the most important thing to them (they hide the truth to gain power over the public by fake narratives with good intentions), Then they will believe Christ and the Father and the true Son will build the New Word Order the Satanists were commanded to build by Yahweh. The Satanists do not know the Creator is Yahweh Elohim.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 2:23:41 AM
I stayed from the post topic that animals where created to teach of good and evil concepts, Not to be like animals. The Golden Rule works vs survival of the fittest.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 5:08:41 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
GOD is not homophobic. Humans are not animals. Why do some animals kill and eat each other? I suppose this means that humans ought to as well.

Why do most animals attack and rape each other - I suppose this means that humans should attack and rape as well. No consent necessary.

No animals reads and writes - I suppose we should all stop reading and writing.

No animals wear clothing - humans should all get naked.

some animals have sex with their children - this must give humans the right to do the same thing.

Your logic is so flawed it is sad.

My logic is not flawed.
Humans are animals.
I mentioned nothing at all about humans.
Unless you want to keep on weaving in and out and around the semantics, According to the Bible, God is homophobic.

You may wish to get your facts straight if you want to even attempt anything approaching a decent argument.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 5:59:58 AM
My logic is not flawed.
Humans are animals.

Why do you need to tell lies? Your entire argument is based on the fact that animals and humans are essentially the same. God made animals a particular way therefore for God not to make humans the same way is inconsistent.

Unless you want to keep on weaving in and out and around the semantics, According to the Bible, God is homophobic.

God is not homophobic. Any more than he is criminal phobic or paedophile phobic or whatever.
God made humanity - male and female and gave them distinct purposes - one has a penis and one does not. The two together make children. Either one by themselves is unable to produce children - hence they are dependant upon each other. This helps them realise they are not totally independent all by themselves and that they need others apart from themselves to function properly and attend upon the purpose they were made.

homosexuals think that they can live independent from God and from others - in order to continue human progeny. They can't. They always require something else. The fact that God designed humanity this way is not homophobic - it is logical and makes good sense. Of course homosexuals come along and say love has nothing to do with children - - but the fact is - sex has everything to do with children. Children come about because people have sex.

homosexuals think children are a side issue - but that is simply additions to the reality.

God's first command to humanity was fill the earth. Homosexuals say - stuff you God - we want to do something else. This disobedience by homosexuals does not make God homophobic - it makes homosexuals disobedient and rebellious. In other words - it is them who changed - God remained the same.

You may wish to get your facts straight if you want to even attempt anything approaching a decent argument.

Willow - you don't even understand the basic facts - of the birds and the bees - so don't attempt to lecture me or find some of moral high place. Learn what reality is - and then we might have a conversation.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 10:32:44 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
My logic is not flawed.
Humans are animals.

Why do you need to tell lies? Your entire argument is based on the fact that animals and humans are essentially the same. God made animals a particular way therefore for God not to make humans the same way is inconsistent.

God is not homophobic. Any more than he is criminal phobic or paedophile phobic or whatever.
God made humanity - male and female and gave them distinct purposes - one has a penis and one does not. The two together make children. Either one by themselves is unable to produce children - hence they are dependant upon each other. This helps them realise they are not totally independent all by themselves and that they need others apart from themselves to function properly and attend upon the purpose they were made.

homosexuals think that they can live independent from God and from others - in order to continue human progeny. They can't. They always require something else. The fact that God designed humanity this way is not homophobic - it is logical and makes good sense. Of course homosexuals come along and say love has nothing to do with children - - but the fact is - sex has everything to do with children. Children come about because people have sex.

homosexuals think children are a side issue - but that is simply additions to the reality.

God's first command to humanity was fill the earth. Homosexuals say - stuff you God - we want to do something else. This disobedience by homosexuals does not make God homophobic - it makes homosexuals disobedient and rebellious. In other words - it is them who changed - God remained the same.

Willow - you don't even understand the basic facts - of the birds and the bees - so don't attempt to lecture me or find some of moral high place. Learn what reality is - and then we might have a conversation.

Come on. . . . Human beings are mammals, No more, No less. Mammals are animals of which human beings are a species. No matter what you decide to think, It is a fact which doesn't change and which I did not contrive.

The alleged God as portrayed in the Bible is homophobic (Leviticus 20:13 amongst numerous other entries about the abomination of homosexuality).

What other evidence do you require. . . . . A 10-meter-high neon sign with what I just wrote in multi-colors flashing directly into your lounge and another into your bedroom so that maybe there is a remote chance that you may read it and at least think about it?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 11:24:41 AM
God is not homophobic. He does not agree with homosexuality but that does not make him homophobe. God does not discriminate on the basis of sexuality. He makes the one rule for all.

You are the one who is homophobic. It seems to be the only thing you ever talk about.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2018 11:47:04 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
God is not homophobic. He does not agree with homosexuality but that does not make him homophobe. God does not discriminate on the basis of sexuality. He makes the one rule for all.

You are the one who is homophobic. It seems to be the only thing you ever talk about.

Geeziz, You sure need those neon signs.

"Does not agree. . . . . . . Hate what they do, Not what they are. . . . An abomination". . . . . . Call it any way you want it is still homophobia.
God (allegedly) discriminates on the basis of sexuality as per the quote from Leviticus.

I am not homophobic and talking about the subject often does not make one homophobic, Does it?

Now for Chrissake, Calm down and pull yourself out of that river in Egypt (denial) and try, Yes try. . . It doesn't hurt you know. . . . To be a little bit rational for once. You can always quickly jump back into your clamshell afterward after being exposed to a bit of reality but it shouldn't damage your long-term prospects of remaining deluded.

Oh, And before you jump back into said clamshell. . . . We are only talking hypothetically anyway since there is no such thing as God anyway.

Quick, Now jump back in!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.