An Important Question

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2018 9:15:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Jesus Christ is the ETERNAL truth. The other men are mortals with opinions.

An accurate comparison.

"When I read about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ and Christianity I see the story of Muhammad and the Islamic Brotherhood, Jim Jones and The Peoples Temple, I see David Koresh and the Branch Davidians, Warren Jeffs and the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Shoko Asahara and the Aum Shinrikyo and L Ron Hubbard and Scientology to name a few. Jesus was just another cult leader. Muhammad was just another cult leader. They both preach of the salvation and damnation of mankind. They both preach of the end of the world and the wrath of God. Just like Jim Jones and David Koresh they all claimed to be the messiah and God"s messenger on earth having knowledge and authority of the will of God. Jesus took things one step further claiming to be the final judge of man when the end of the world comes. All cult leaders preach of God"s destruction of the world. They all claim to be the path of salvation. They all demand obedience and worship and complete faith of their followers. They all preach death to non-believers. They were all tyrannical lunatics. Their followers are fanatical lunatics. They are all dangerous. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.