Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

The Verdict On God

Willows
Posts: 11,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 12:17:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We all know that when it comes down to it, The "Does God Exist" debate is very one-sided in that atheists have abundant evidence, Reason and logic in their favour yet, Theists have, Well, Let's face it, Nothing to justify their belief.

But wait! Shouldn't evidence be used to determine the right answer, Whichever way it goes?

A court of law, For example, Must use all the evidence available to determine a case.

It would be unthinkable for a judge to say, "Well, We have all the evidence for the prosecution but the defence doesn't have any yet. When the defence does come up with evidence I shall duly make my finding".

How long are we going to wait for the theist side of the argument to come up with evidence? Another 1700 years?

Or, Can we make a judgement now on the available evidence that we do have?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 7:33:36 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
There is more evidence for God than no God, But it does not matter because the atheists do not WANT TO BELIEVE in God, And that choice blinds them from the evidence by the way God created the mind. We believe we want, Then we justify what we believe with reason. After we make that first decision based on feeling, THEN we look and the scientific evidence to form are beliefs on top of the initial emotional decision that was not based on evidence. He does not want are foundation on intellect, But emotion. After the initial emotional decision, God wants us to use valid evidence and reason to form our beliefs on the truth, Atheist and theist.

What we see in terms of evidence depends on WANTING to believe in God or not. The atheists are in the minority. Most people WANT to believe in God, Therefore, They can see the evidence the atheists cannot. There is a lot more evidence for the theist, But atheist chooses not to see the evidence. They are blind.

Maybe they should reevaluate how the mind works and theorize that maybe they are blind and do not know it, Since they are the FAR MINORITY on earth; their minds reject all the other evidence and cherry pick the evidence because they do not to see it mentally and emotionally, So their minds shuts down because they refuse to pray. Therefore, God has a mission for them to attack the dead Bible ideas, So God wants them to remain blind to do their mission they agreed to do before being born.

Bottom line:

Atheists are atheists because they want to be,
Theist are theists because they want to be.

The evidence has nothing to do with this emotional decision of God or no God. Why? Because in His is plan to cleanse the world of bad theological ideas from religions, He needs the atheists to help everyone of earth to reason and think to remove the dumb theological ideas from the Bible.

The atheist's won't pray because they don't want to, For whatever reason, Most likely because religions screw up the world and the atheists, Generally speaking, Do not want to pick what false god to worship that has so many rules and rituals to conform to.

It's is catch 22. He does not believe in God, So God gives him what he wants, And he is literally blind to the evidence. God does not want to force anyone into that initial atheist or theist decision.

atheists, The philosophy is much simpler than choosing from 1000s of different false gods, Freeing up the mind to think better. The problem is they are ALL false gods and people assume God needs our vocal attention, When He does not. His worship is in the soul where no one else can see it. God lives in us, And the relationship is supposed to be private, Like we have sex privately.

We can make porn movies and everyone watch us have intercourse to make money. That is what religions do to God for money and self-praise and self-love, And so we can never learn that Yahweh is within us. He just wants to be private with us and stick his spiritual penis in us to teach us truth and pleasure us from the scriptures with the body covered and have a relationship with us to find ourselves, Like we were as little children.

We would be better off getting our human social needs met at a country club or a social club. There is no religious hypocrisy by making God part of the gossip and chatter and verbose endless "I am sorry please forgive me", When God does not care about the past. He doesn't need that public attention in the behavior of the selfishness of humans, By using His name in many false gods to fight with each other, Such as Allah, To drag us into endless wars and kill each other.

A free social club would be much cheaper. In the first century, God paid the people in "all profits in common" in using Christ's economic order. The people did not pay God any money. All the Christian offerings were sent to Jerusalem to create businesses and jobs for baptized members of a community, Depending on the location they wanted to build the businesses, Either inside or outside Jerusalem. God paid them good money to work! It was the OPPOSITE of what people believe today about money. When are we going to learn the truth about money?

10% of our money in tithes is a scam created in the 7th century by the Catholic Church, And the Jews picked up the scam quickly because they are all controlled by Satanists at the top.

Read the Bible. 10% tithing was only on food and animals that God creates life and expected only 10% back. Merchants, Carpenters, The handiman, Field laborers, And other workers did not pay money tithing from their labor.

This is the truth. It can set you free. You don't have to give God any money by some kind of rule. He is supposed to bless you and give YOU the money as you work.

WHAT SCAMS WE LIVE IN! What a bunch of thieves and crooks that twist the Bible into a business to make money that God does not care about. He works with those in religions because that is what they believe in, And He uses the universities that teach for money, Because the systems are what they are today. He does not turn His back on us in spite of our total ignorance of who He is. The Satanists and our ignorance have built the insane systems we live in. But Yahweh is going to transition us from the pyramid of power to the cube of equality. Watch Him do it over the next 40 years.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 10:03:34 PM
Posted: 12 months ago


anonthegreat wrote:
There is more evidence for God than no God, But it does not matter because the atheists do not WANT TO BELIEVE in God, And that choice blinds them from the evidence by the way God created the mind. We believe we want, Then we justify what we believe with reason. After we make that first decision based on feeling, THEN we look and the scientific evidence to form are beliefs on top of the initial emotional decision that was not based on evidence. He does not want are foundation on intellect, But emotion. After the initial emotional decision, God wants us to use valid evidence and reason to form our beliefs on the truth, Atheist and theist.

What we see in terms of evidence depends on WANTING to believe in God or not. The atheists are in the minority. Most people WANT to believe in God, Therefore, They can see the evidence the atheists cannot. There is a lot more evidence for the theist, But atheist chooses not to see the evidence. They are blind.

Maybe they should reevaluate how the mind works and theorize that maybe they are blind and do not know it, Since they are the FAR MINORITY on earth; their minds reject all the other evidence and cherry pick the evidence because they do not to see it mentally and emotionally, So their minds shuts down because they refuse to pray. Therefore, God has a mission for them to attack the dead Bible ideas, So God wants them to remain blind to do their mission they agreed to do before being born.

Bottom line:

Atheists are atheists because they want to be,
Theist are theists because they want to be.

The evidence has nothing to do with this emotional decision of God or no God. Why? Because in His is plan to cleanse the world of bad theological ideas from religions, He needs the atheists to help everyone of earth to reason and think to remove the dumb theological ideas from the Bible.

The atheist's won't pray because they don't want to, For whatever reason, Most likely because religions screw up the world and the atheists, Generally speaking, Do not want to pick what false god to worship that has so many rules and rituals to conform to.

It's is catch 22. He does not believe in God, So God gives him what he wants, And he is literally blind to the evidence. God does not want to force anyone into that initial atheist or theist decision.

atheists, The philosophy is much simpler than choosing from 1000s of different false gods, Freeing up the mind to think better. The problem is they are ALL false gods and people assume God needs our vocal attention, When He does not. His worship is in the soul where no one else can see it. God lives in us, And the relationship is supposed to be private, Like we have sex privately.

We can make porn movies and everyone watch us have intercourse to make money. That is what religions do to God for money and self-praise and self-love, And so we can never learn that Yahweh is within us. He just wants to be private with us and stick his spiritual penis in us to teach us truth and pleasure us from the scriptures with the body covered and have a relationship with us to find ourselves, Like we were as little children.

We would be better off getting our human social needs met at a country club or a social club. There is no religious hypocrisy by making God part of the gossip and chatter and verbose endless "I am sorry please forgive me", When God does not care about the past. He doesn't need that public attention in the behavior of the selfishness of humans, By using His name in many false gods to fight with each other, Such as Allah, To drag us into endless wars and kill each other.

A free social club would be much cheaper. In the first century, God paid the people in "all profits in common" in using Christ's economic order. The people did not pay God any money. All the Christian offerings were sent to Jerusalem to create businesses and jobs for baptized members of a community, Depending on the location they wanted to build the businesses, Either inside or outside Jerusalem. God paid them good money to work! It was the OPPOSITE of what people believe today about money. When are we going to learn the truth about money?

10% of our money in tithes is a scam created in the 7th century by the Catholic Church, And the Jews picked up the scam quickly because they are all controlled by Satanists at the top.

Read the Bible. 10% tithing was only on food and animals that God creates life and expected only 10% back. Merchants, Carpenters, The handiman, Field laborers, And other workers did not pay money tithing from their labor.

This is the truth. It can set you free. You don't have to give God any money by some kind of rule. He is supposed to bless you and give YOU the money as you work.

WHAT SCAMS WE LIVE IN! What a bunch of thieves and crooks that twist the Bible into a business to make money that God does not care about. He works with those in religions because that is what they believe in, And He uses the universities that teach for money, Because the systems are what they are today. He does not turn His back on us in spite of our total ignorance of who He is. The Satanists and our ignorance have built the insane systems we live in. But Yahweh is going to transition us from the pyramid of power to the cube of equality. Watch Him do it over the next 40 years.

Your own conversion was very difficult and consumed most of your adult life.

You said you were a happy child before your mental illness. In your case you should have been treated for your mental illness and not lectured to.
You spent 43 years to make sense of the bible. Then you corrected that to 40 years.

Read your posts below:

You said:" It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down. "

You said:" I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words. "
1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV - For God is not the author of confusion, "

What you missed is the 43 or 40 years of mind control you were under that reduced you to a functioning idiot.

God is in the business of mind control " bringing the nations against Israel in battle for their destruction (Deut 2:30; Josh 11:20) " but causing them to overlook all the men leaving their homes to worship God in Jerusalem Gen 35:5; Ex 34:24; II Chr 17:10.

For further examples of mind control, Which God can use for various ends, Consider what God did to or for Eli's sons I Sam 2:25), Saul I Sam 16:14-16, David II Sam 24:1; I Chr 21:1; II Sam 16:10, Solomon I Kgs 11:14, Rehoboam I Kgs 12:15, Jehoshaphat II Chr 18:31, Hezekiah II Chron 32:31, Etc.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 10:51:51 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
You did it again. Three times you posted the same questions I responded to on the first thread about interpreting scripture?
Willows
Posts: 11,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2018 10:36:39 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
There is more evidence for God than no God. . . . . . . . .

Come on.
Who the heck are you trying to kid (except yourself).

There is no evidence for God. . . .
Nil. . . .
Zilch. . . .
Zip. . . . .
Dot. . . . .
There is absolutely not one shred of evidence whatsoever as to the existence of God.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 6:13:11 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Willows, I haven't forgotten your post, But I have thinking about how to approach this to not"force" you to believe in God when you don't want to. It like the population growth rate evidence of the math that is irrefutable. If you want to be an atheist I do not want to force you to change your mind, Especially if you were born to atheist parents that taught you to be an atheist, And I don't want to do something that may screw up your personal life in any way.

So I am warning and asking you if you really want to start talking the real evidence and reasoning to prove God exists? Do you want to go there? I do not want to screw up your emotionally loving God based on an intellectual reasoning with very strong evidence. Believing the evidence comes after the emotional decision to believe in God or not. People are blind to the evidence either way after the emotional decision is made.
Willows
Posts: 11,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 9:20:02 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willows, I haven't forgotten your post, But I have thinking about how to approach this to not"force" you to believe in God when you don't want to. It like the population growth rate evidence of the math that is irrefutable. If you want to be an atheist I do not want to force you to change your mind, Especially if you were born to atheist parents that taught you to be an atheist, And I don't want to do something that may screw up your personal life in any way.

So I am warning and asking you if you really want to start talking the real evidence and reasoning to prove God exists? Do you want to go there? I do not want to screw up your emotionally loving God based on an intellectual reasoning with very strong evidence. Believing the evidence comes after the emotional decision to believe in God or not. People are blind to the evidence either way after the emotional decision is made.

Don't get me wrong.
I would like to believe in God although, If I were going to go with one I would say that Allah has a lot more to offer than the comparatively mundane Christian God. I don't mind admitting that I would love to kick-start my afterlife by knocking off 72 virgins although, I would most probably spread the experience out a bit; there would be no rush anyway.

And of course, I would ride around on the back of an ivory and marble chariot along roads paved with gold, Firing off rounds from an AK-47. Then I would get home where a couple of my virgins will give me a back rub and feed me on milk and honey.

But, If I decided that a God does exist, I would have to research a lot of facts to determine which is the real God. After all, At last count, There are some 10, 000 Gods being worshipped and in each case, Followers claim theirs to be the only one. Even though I would prefer the Islam God, If I got it wrong, I know that the real God is going to be mightily peed-off with me in my afterlife and I'll end up in the firey pits for eternity.

But anyhow, All that is just hypothetical since there is not one single fact about any God that I could research, Not one, Zippo, Zilch.

And, You are trying to play the bluff by trying to intimate that there is evidence?
. . . . . Oh, And so exclusive is this evidence that I have to behave myself in order to be privy to such revelations?

Give me a break.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 12:56:55 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Why do any of these outer gods need to be the true and living God? Why does God need to be defined as a body and sex? Why can't God be invisible to the body and live inside the body as a Spirit? Then there would be One God that nobody sees with physical eyes but only lives inside the heart and kept private, Right? No arguing about different physical God's.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 4:37:17 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Why do any of these outer gods need to be the true and living God? Why does God need to be defined as a body and sex? Why can't God be invisible to the body and live inside the body as a Spirit? Then there would be One God that nobody sees with physical eyes but only lives inside the heart and kept private, Right? No arguing about different physical God's.

Scriptures confirm God is an independent and separate being who was both physically seen and heard as reported in the Bible.

Genesus 3:8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, And they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
9 But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you? "
14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
16 To the woman he said,
17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, "You must not eat from it, "

God became flesh so he was both physically seen and heard.
John 1:1 1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
John 1:14 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, And we have seen his glory, Glory as of the only Son from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

God loves staring at the naked body and sex starting with Eve.

Adam and Eve after eating the forbidden fruit became aware that God has been staring at their naked bodies all along. They tried to cover their naked bodies from God, But that upset him.
Genesus 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, And they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselve.

God shows he is upset they are hiding their naked bodies from him.

Genesus 3:10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, And I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid. "
11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?

God and the Holy Spirit gang raped Mary in her sleep and masturbated on her.

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

The bible potrays God as a genocidal lunatic. He destroyed the world with a flood, Send plagues and famines and diseases to punish people he didn't like. Any wonder why his son was crucified as payback.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 6:48:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish, I believe in all the scriptures you quoted.

Willows, Thank you. I am just being respectful to you. I do not want the force you to believe in God by the evidence. You should know by now I use no intimidation in my approach. Do you understand my dilemma? You may not change anyway, Even with the evidence. But if you do change based on intellectual persuasion, Then that goes again all my beliefs. I believe the initial decision to believe in God must be emotional. Once that decision is made, The evidence is persuasive to justify the mind with reason and facts. If you could assure me that your decision to believe in God would be emotional and not intellectual, **if** you did decide to change, I can proceed. As you know, If you want to be an atheist, I am OK with that too.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 7:39:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, I believe in all the scriptures you quoted.

Willows, Thank you. I am just being respectful to you. I do not want the force you to believe in God by the evidence. You should know by now I use no intimidation in my approach. Do you understand my dilemma? You may not change anyway, Even with the evidence. But if you do change based on intellectual persuasion, Then that goes again all my beliefs. I believe the initial decision to believe in God must be emotional. Once that decision is made, The evidence is persuasive to justify the mind with reason and facts. If you could assure me that your decision to believe in God would be emotional and not intellectual, **if** you did decide to change, I can proceed. As you know, If you want to be an atheist, I am OK with that too.

We are beginning to understand your dilemma. Your dilemma is both a learning disability (cognitive, Intellect) and an emotional disability.

An emotional or behavioral disability is a disability that impacts a person's ability to effectively recognize, Interpret, Control, And express fundamental emotions. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 characterizes the group of disabilities as Emotional Disturbance. Wikipedia

Learning disability or a learning disorder is a condition in the brain that causes difficulty and struggle to comprehend or process information and can be caused by several different factors. Given the "difficulty learning in a typical manner", This does not exclude the ability to learn in a different manner.

You said you spent 43 years struggling to make sense of the bible. That suggested you have a learning disability.

But part of that struggle could be explained by your inability to believe emotionally in God as you now accept in your retrospection: " I believe the initial decision to believe in God must be emotional. "

But you haven't explained your journey into the occult, ETs, Satanic money and New World Order. That seems a recent development because it does not appear well thought out. But then again what could be expected from someone suffering a learning and emotional disability.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 11:16:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I am what is called a human being with feelings, Knowing we all have feelings; and I am not something that is defined by your fraudulent text analyzer that is imbalanced and NEVER says anything good about anyone but you. That common sense logic proves you are fraud sent to destroy the board because most people are insecure and cannot handle the criticism. With me, You are wasting your precious time and your life energies with the insults. However, Your reasoning and asking questions works with me. Walk in the light, For God is the light that has no darkness in it.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 12:36:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I am what is called a human being with feelings, Knowing we all have feelings; and I am not something that is defined by your fraudulent text analyzer that is imbalanced and NEVER says anything good about anyone but you. That common sense logic proves you are fraud sent to destroy the board because most people are insecure and cannot handle the criticism. With me, You are wasting your precious time and your life energies with the insults. However, Your reasoning and asking questions works with me. Walk in the light, For God is the light that has no darkness in it.

Second text analysis of social media post submitted by Anonthegreat.

1. Stoops to lowest common denominator. . . A human with feelings.
2. Suffers from low esteem and lack of recognition. . . . Evident from self promoted title.
3. Paranoid. . . Projects paranoia on others too.
4. Critical of time. . Spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible but none on being coherent.
5. Appreciates others reasoning powers and analysis.
6. He has never figured out electricity. Still thinks God is the light.

Natural language diagnoses of Anonthegreat from text analysis.

To summarize, Anonthegreat is a scripturally ignorant individual drowning in occult conspiracy theories. He is poorly educated and compensates for his inadequacy by his pathological lies. He has a perverted obsession with ETs and their underworld and actually believes Lucifer is Ra, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God. His mental instability was cause by his Mommy flushing him down the toilet at birth to prevent his father choking him because he was such an ugly child. Both left lasting damage on his early childhood development. He is now a functioning idiot. Be kind to him.

There are developing signs of paranoia and low self esteem which is becoming more defensive. A dual dilemma is surfacing where a visible learning disability is compounded by an emotional disability. The flashes of divine light are side effects from the free head slapping he receives at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. His epiphany:" For God is the light that has no darkness in it is easily explained", The Harikrish clinic is well lit.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 3:37:06 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Question? Why are you cluttering up a discussion between Willows and me? Why don't you post your fraudulent text analyzer in another topic? More people might see the fraud.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 6:10:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Question? Why are you cluttering up a discussion between Willows and me? Why don't you post your fraudulent text analyzer in another topic? More people might see the fraud.

By drawing attention to your mental illness I am appealing to members to be kind to you. Haven't you noticed you are being ignored? You have Zero friends on DDO.
And since you keep listing Satanic distortions of the bible. I am applying my biblical scholarship to refute your scriptural ignorance.

You are not qualified to determine what is fraud. You have been text analyzed and diagnosed.

Natural language diagnoses of social media from posts submitted by Anonthegreat.
It shows Anonthegreat is:
1. Scripturally ignorant drowning in occult conspiracy theories.
2. Poorly educated compensates for inadequacy by his pathological lying.
3. Perverted obsession with ET and their underworld.
4. Declares Lucifer is Ra, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God.
5. Mentally unstable, Mommy flush him down the toilet at birth to prevent his father choking him because he was such an ugly child. Both left lasting damage on his early childhood development.
6. He is now a functioning idiot.

Second Natural language diagnoses of social media from posts submitted by Anonthegreat.

1. Stoops to lowest common denominator. . . A human with feelings.
2. Suffers from low esteem and lack of recognition. . . . Evident from self promoted title.
3. Paranoid. . . Projects paranoia on others too.
4. Critical of time. . Spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible but none on being coherent.
5. Appreciates others reasoning powers and analysis.
6. He has never figured out electricity. Still thinks God is the light.

Natural language diagnoses of Anonthegreat from text analysis.

To summarize, Anonthegreat is a scripturally ignorant individual drowning in occult conspiracy theories. He is poorly educated and compensates for his inadequacy by his pathological lies. He has a perverted obsession with ETs and their underworld and actually believes Lucifer is Ra, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God. His mental instability was cause by his Mommy flushing him down the toilet at birth to prevent his father choking him because he was such an ugly child. Both left lasting damage on his early childhood development. He is now a functioning idiot. Be kind to him.
There are developing signs of paranoia and low self esteem which is becoming more defensive. A dual dilemma is surfacing where a visible learning disability is compounded by an emotional disability. The flashes of divine light are side effects from the free head slapping he receives at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. His epiphany:" For God is the light that has no darkness in it is easily explained", The Harikrish clinic is well lit.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 9:41:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows, Let's just really think about your claims. Tomorrow morning go outside and look at the sun. How did it get there?

But that is not enough. We need to go deeper. Look at a flower. How did the sun know to create a beautiful flower that warms our hearts? How did the sun know how to create our eyes and emotions to create the feeling of beauty. How did that come by chance?

Or wait, How in the world did the sun know to create a system of gasses that are so balanced between oxygen and carbon dioxide to work in perfect order to sustain life? It is a form of two independent objects operating in interdependent synergy.

Wait a minute. All forms of life are reproduce by a male and female. How did the genetic codes change to create evolution? How did the sun do that? How did the sun have such knowledge? Where did all the complex laws originate from to govern everything? They operate all on there own!

See? Einstein believed in the evidence he could see right in front of his eyes and concluded there is a God from the facts he observed in science. He was not a homosexual to feel guilty about it.

Unlike Einstein, You don't believe the valid evidence before your eyes. You want to be a homosexual, And you ASSUME that God has a hang up about it. He has nothing to do with religions that condemn the practice. He only wants you to keep it private. Is that too much to ask to believe in God?

Keep your sex life private like most people do Don't get children involved. The theist or atheist decision goes back to your emotions and NOT evidence or reason. Facts and evidence be damned, You don't want to believe in God. Period. And no evidence anywhere will change your mind.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:07:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Willows, Let's just really think about your claims. Tomorrow morning go outside and look at the sun. How did it get there?

Get an education you ignorant mutt.
The sun was always there as long as humans can remember.

But that is not enough. We need to go deeper. Look at a flower. How did the sun know to create a beautiful flower that warms our hearts? How did the sun know how to create our eyes and emotions to create the feeling of beauty. How did that come by chance?

The sun did not create the beautiful flowers or create our eyes and emotions to create the feeling of beauty. Visual perception refers to the brain's ability to make sense of what the eyes see. You are profoundly stupid, You ignorant mutt.

Or wait, How in the world did the sun know to create a system of gasses that are so balanced between oxygen and carbon dioxide to work in perfect order to sustain life? It is a form of two independent objects operating in interdependent synergy.

More ignorant rambling, You are dumber than you look.
"Almost all the oxygen you breathe comes from green plants. They produce oxygen during a process called photosynthesis. . . . Green plants use energy from sunlight to build sugar molecules from carbon dioxide and water. Oxygen is produced when the plant combines the carbon dioxide and the water by using the Sun's energy. "

Wait a minute. All forms of life are reproduce by a male and female. How did the genetic codes change to create evolution? How did the sun do that? How did the sun have such knowledge? Where did all the complex laws originate from to govern everything? They operate all on there own!

You are profoundly stupid and very mentally disturbed. Your command of English is very limited. You command of facts is even more limited.
Humans only produce humans. Each form of life produce their own kind. Genetic vide did not change to create evolution. It was evolution that changed the genetic code. The sun is simply a source of light and energy. It has no inherent knowledge beyond that.

See? Einstein believed in the evidence he could see right in front of his eyes and concluded there is a God from the facts he observed in science. He was not a homosexual to feel guilty about it.

In a 1954 letter he writes, "I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this. "

Unlike Einstein, You don't believe the valid evidence before your eyes. You want to be a homosexual, And you ASSUME that God has a hang up about it. He has nothing to do with religions that condemn the practice. He only wants you to keep it private. Is that too much to ask to believe in God?

Einstein was very critical of religion.

"A man who is convinced of the truth of his religion is indeed never tolerant. At the least, He is to feel pity for the adherent of another religion but usually it does not stop there. The faithful adherent of a religion will try first of all to convince those that believe in another religion and usually he goes on to hatred if he is not successful. However, Hatred then leads to persecution when the might of the majority is behind it. In the case of a Christian clergyman, The tragic-comical is found in this. . . " - Albert Einstein, Letter to Rabbi Solomon Goldman of Chicago's Anshe Emet Congregation, Quoted in: "Einstein's God - Albert Einstein's Quest as a Scientist and as a Jew to Replace a Forsaken God" (1997)"

Keep your sex life private like most people do Don't get children involved. The theist or atheist decision goes back to your emotions and NOT evidence or reason. Facts and evidence be damned, You don't want to believe in God. Period. And no evidence anywhere will change your mind.
Glad you discovered not to get your children involved in your sex life beffire you get arrested and your children taken from you.
Unlike you Willows doesn't believe in Satanists or God. Your mental condition is evidence he took the healthier path. You spent 43 years struggling just to make sense of the Bible. Then you had to deal with Satanists who were powered by God. Now you are stuck with Christ who was forsaken by God.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.