Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Example of 1st Overcoming

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 8:28:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1, False Apostles

How many times have you been told "receive Christ" into your heart? Christ is the One Apostle in us that rejects irrational and dumb ideas about God and heaven. We cannot receive something that is already in our hearts without repentance of the ideas that are blocking our vision. By repentance, We see the truth in Christ through scripture, Or the Logos Word of Reason. If we don't repent of the darkness, We will not see the light in us that we enjoyed as little children that made us so happy because we were not lost in our thoughts, Deeds, Or feelings as adults are.

John said, "That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, That you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. " (1 John 1:3)

This was written about the kingdom of God within us and seeing and hearing the light of Yahweh Elohim that has no darkness. This truth is confirmed in verse 5.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 9:43:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
1, False Apostles

How many times have you been told "receive Christ" into your heart? Christ is the One Apostle in us that rejects irrational and dumb ideas about God and heaven. We cannot receive something that is already in our hearts without repentance of the ideas that are blocking our vision. By repentance, We see the truth in Christ through scripture, Or the Logos Word of Reason. If we don't repent of the darkness, We will not see the light in us that we enjoyed as little children that made us so happy because we were not lost in our thoughts, Deeds, Or feelings as adults are.

You need to read your bible. Christ was not an apostle. He was the anointed one who picked apostles to spread his teachings.
"word apostle means "one who is sent out. " In the New Testament, There are two primary usages of the word apostle. The first is in specifically referring to the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ. The second is in generically referring to other individuals who are sent out to be messengers/ambassadors of Jesus Christ. "

John said, "That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, That you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. " (1 John 1:3)

This was written about the kingdom of God within us and seeing and hearing the light of Yahweh Elohim that has no darkness. This truth is confirmed in verse 5.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, We lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, As he is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus, His Son, Purifies us from all[b] sin.

Nothing in the verse about the kingdom of God within us. It says God is light so there should be no darkness if we follow his light as he is in the light. He cannot be in us if we are following him.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2018 11:30:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No. You need to read your Bible instead of creating fake mannequin tape recordings of the hard work of others you plagiarize:

Therefore, Holy brethren, Partakers of the heavenly calling, Consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, (Heb 3:1)

Christ is the Only Apostle in the inner kingdom of God. Therefore, Christ is our Apostle in the first and second heaven, And He is our High Priest in the third heaven to minister the New Covenant to immortal beings. The entire book Hebrews is about the meat doctrine vs the milk doctrines of repentance and baptism.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2018 4:24:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The entire book of Hebrews is about translation, And Christ is like the translated man Melchizedek, Who did not have physical parents anymore because his body was translated and mortal body was changed by God.

Hebrews warns those who pursue this this translation path and experience the power of heaven and blaspheme he Holy Spirit miracles and claim the power is from the devil, There is no repentance for that person for crucifying Christ again using to same dumb logic of the Pharisees that killed him the first time. Knowing what the unforgivable sin is in Matt 12, Is PARAMOUNT to understand God.

This sin occurred frequently at the time the book of Hebrews was written, But it does not happen any more. The idea was an invention of human Pharisees, Not Ra (Lucifer). If Ra is wrong, He wants to go down in eternal history as a martyr, As the Ra (Lucifer) who destroyed the LEAST amount of bodies and souls in hell-fire. He loves us with twisted light, And he sincerely believes the dark selfishness that appears as light to him. His ideal would be not one body or soul would go to hell-fire if he could help it BECAUSE THE IDEA OF CHRIST'S POWER IS OF THE DEVIL IS FALSE. All power is from the Creator, That he doesn't believe is Yahweh.

His mind believes what HE BELIEVES is true and good. He believe mortality is a fraud, And he does not want anyone to suffer the experience of hell-fire. To him, That is criminal behavior of the Father. He is fighting to stop hell-fire and mortality.

He could not say anything about THIS UNFORGIVABLE SIN to the Pharisees to expose the true Cosmic War, Because they invented the idea to please the fallen sons of God, Which did just the opposite to horrify them.

Read Matthew 12 very carefully, And we see the Pharisees created the plan on their own and patted themselves on the back for the foolish idea, Which is exactly why Yahushua (Jesus) did the miracle of healing a withered hand right in front of their eyes, And everyone saw the withered hand healed in seconds. Therefore, The Pharisees concocted the plan to blaspheme the Holy Spirit's power and claim it was from the devil in Matt 12 to protect the ET and Ra miracles they saw and believed in.

After the Pharisees all died after the temple was destroyed in 70 AD, Lucifer sent a new narrative to the new leaders in the 2nd century, That the miracles of Jesus were from ABUSING the power of the Holy Spirit and He is a criminal liar, Which is just reflecting the twisted light he believes is true.

So no one today will be cast into hell-fire to be destroyed and not tortured forever (but the spirit-orb is saved in a new soul and body). This accomplishes his objective of being a martyr with the least number of casualties, When he is unsuccessful in eternity, To glorify the Ra family of fallen sons of God who have existed from the beginning of the creation, Worlds without end. When his body and is killed as a martyr in hell fire by changing the narritave, The ideas of genetic reengineering from the outside-in will continue in the good name of Ra, From his view.

However, That is today, Not what was happening at the time the Book of Hebrews was written. People were experiencing the power of white grace, And then turning back to Lucifer in error by believing the power of the Holy Spirit was from the devil to horrify the fallen sons of God.

Therefore, Leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, Let us go on to perfection, Not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, Of laying on of hands, Of resurrection of the dead, And of eternal judgment. And this we will do if God permits. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, And have tasted the heavenly gift, And have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, And have tasted the good word of God and the ***powers*** of the age to come, If they fall away, To renew them again to repentance, Since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, And put Him to an open shame [by blasphemy of the Spirit using the ideas of the Pharisees to trust in Lucifer and not Christ]. For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, And bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, Receives blessing from God; but if it bears thorns and briers, It is rejected and near to being cursed, Whose end is to be burned [hell-fire]. (Heb 6:1-7)
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2018 7:16:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Outside the Book of Revelation, The Book of Hebrew is the translation handbook for the skeptic. The writers teaches everything about the two covenants, And First Covenant is mortals, And the New Covenant is for immortals.

As I have been writing, The 10 commandment, Repentance of dead works by renewing the mind, And born of water repentance not to be a thief, Is the easy part of death of old age and resurrection by living the Golden Rule in society. But the writer of Hebrews explains very clearly, He is leaving these milk ideas and talk about the meat of translation. Towards the end of the book, He talks about the New Jerusalem of heaven, Which is symbolic of the cube of equality in the Book of Revelation, And the inner gifts developed to communicate with all kinds of ideas defined by angels inside of us. To keep Yahweh Holy or separated from us, He transfers His power to our spirit-orbs and calls it "angels" on this translation path by thought using the Logos Word of Reason in scripture:

For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched [physical] and that burned with fire [physical], And to blackness and darkness and tempest [physical], And the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words [audible], So that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. [Ex 20]

(For they could not endure what was commanded: " And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, It shall be stoned or shot with an arrow. " [representing Yahweh's eternal ideas vs boundaries to mortality and death] And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling. ")

[Moses misunderstood many things in his spirit-orb from living as a child in Pharaoh's court, Causing him to receive the pyramid hierarchies from Jethro as valid mental structures. He was innocent and blinded for us to know good and evil. We as a world are seeing the truth about the of equality of the cube inside our hearts that loves the Character of Yahweh in Christ, And neither loves or fears Yahweh's unlimited power or fears His Character in Christ. ]

The Book of Hebrews states:

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God [inside our spirit-orbs and souls], The heavenly Jerusalem [the cube of equality], To an innumerable company of angels [identified in the Book of Revelation] to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven [the third heaven is part of the first heaven and has no laws], To God the Judge of all [light without darkness inside us], To the spirits of just men made perfect [the second heaven], To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant [spiritual heaven of all three], And to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. [Christ's life can translate us if we trust Him. Able has no power to do that. ]

Now do your understand why we are to cover the flesh when we read the Bible? He is not talking about the physical ideas. He is talking about renewing the mind to see the three parts of heaven that are ONE HEAVEN. He does a very good job explaining the truth of the spiritual New Jerusalem that is within all of us. It is interconnected with the third heaven of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim.

He is just explaining what I have been writing about in here for weeks. There is no one to blame or fault the theologians and Satanists for they are blind by Yahweh's will and have not overcome the 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 plagues of the spirit-orbs, 7 plagues of the soul, The dragon (counterfeit love and fear), The beast (five senses + carnal mind of past and future. We are to live in the present, Not the future or past) the false prophet (promise of happiness in buying things), The mark of the beast (love of money, Man's authority. And power), And the religious whore that sells God for money.

Boy, That is a mouthful to overcome, Isn't it? It can and will be done over time by the elect. Many are called to obey the Golden Rule, But few are chosen and elected to be translated based out what was decided before they were born. In the future third temple era, That idea will be changed by the Lord. All Israel will be reincarnated and translated, With the prophets including a boatload of Gentiles, So to speak.

Therefore, Hebrews says:

And all these, Having obtained a good testimony through faith, Did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, That they should not be made perfect apart from us. (Heb 11:39-40)

Christians cannot understand this verse because reincarnation was stripped by the Bible by satanic moles way back in the Dark Ages. But the Satanists and ET have the idea of reincarnation bread into their spirit-orbs by Ra and the fallen sons of God for 150, 000 years

Therefore, The Satanists and occult (including ETs) are in best position to overcome the darkness and know the truth. Plus, Their commitment and sacrifice produces much more faith in the Creator, Yahweh, Than the "average" Christian who loves money and not the Creator. The Christians do not know about the Father's command to build a New World Order any way they can to the Satanist leaders. They are a controlled public by lies and fake narratives. Surprise! Ra is using the same strategy of hiding the truth from the Satanists and ETs as well.

The Satanists and occultist (including ETs} need to switch the direction of the light of Yahweh from absorbing the light into self to reflecting it and let it shine to see the good works of the Father to glorify the Creator and not Ra (Lucifer) without saying a word about Christ to anyone else. They will receive the white grace power of Christ to replace the black grace power of Yahweh, But they keep the ideas discrete to keep all of their friends in the physical and keep their cash flow going of their money and wait for the Yahweh to change things from the tops down.

The benefit. They can live in heaven and pray for the Lord to change the insider networks quietly from inside the heart and enjoy living in a whole new life inside them. They don't have to tell anyone. It is not anyone else's business.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2018 5:03:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
No. You need to read your Bible instead of creating fake mannequin tape recordings of the hard work of others you plagiarize:

Therefore, Holy brethren, Partakers of the heavenly calling, Consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, (Heb 3:1)

Christ is the Only Apostle in the inner kingdom of God. Therefore, Christ is our Apostle in the first and second heaven, And He is our High Priest in the third heaven to minister the New Covenant to immortal beings. The entire book Hebrews is about the meat doctrine vs the milk doctrines of repentance and baptism.

Hebrews was written by Paul. Paul was not one of the original 12 disciples of Jesus and did not know Jesus when Jesus was alive. Paul persecuted Christians before his conversion on the road to Damascus.

Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, And dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, The glory as of the only begotten of the Father, ) full of grace and truth.

Paul even thought Jesus was made lower than the Angels.
Hebrews 2:9 But we do see Jesus, Who was made lower than the angels for a little while, Now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, So that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 8:08:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I agree with all the scriptures you quoted. I never said who wrote the Book of Hebrews. But you are probably right and was Paul's last book after Corinthians before they killed him after he was released from house arrest in Rome, And then they created a fake narrative about his death.

There are a lot of writings we don't have from Paul because of Marcion, The Satanist, Cherry picked Paul's writings and spread the books we currently have in the Bible all over the Christian world after 144AD. Marcion excluded the Book of Hebrews because Satanists were creating a plan to stop the idea of translation by Christians who disappeared. They accused the Christians of burying them in secret, Just like the death of Moses was s false narrative. He was translated. The sons of God appear to the Satanic leaders and said the Christians were LYING about the resurrection and translation to have more time on their genetic reengineering projects. The Satanists innocently believed what they were told was true.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2018 2:36:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I agree with all the scriptures you quoted. I never said who wrote the Book of Hebrews. But you are probably right and was Paul's last book after Corinthians before they killed him after he was released from house arrest in Rome, And then they created a fake narrative about his death.

There are a lot of writings we don't have from Paul because of Marcion, The Satanist, Cherry picked Paul's writings and spread the books we currently have in the Bible all over the Christian world after 144AD. Marcion excluded the Book of Hebrews because Satanists were creating a plan to stop the idea of translation by Christians who disappeared. They accused the Christians of burying them in secret, Just like the death of Moses was s false narrative. He was translated. The sons of God appear to the Satanic leaders and said the Christians were LYING about the resurrection and translation to have more time on their genetic reengineering projects. The Satanists innocently believed what they were told was true.

Again you are wrong. You are profoundly stupid and ignorant.

You are wrong about Marcion claiming "The Satanist, Cherry picked Paul's writings and spread the books we currently have in the Bible all over the Christian world after 144AD. Marcion excluded the Book of Hebrews because Satanists were creating a plan to stop the idea of translation by Christians who disappeared. "

When we study Marcion, It should be obvious that the vast majority of New Testament books were already recognized as part of the New Testament canon.
Marcion's specific removal and denial of many New Testament books from his own canon, Including all of Peter, James and John, Proves they were already in use between 125-144 AD and widely accepted as scripture.

Marcion was not successful with his canon and was even rejected by the church.

"CHRISTIAN REACTION

Marcion's teachings were rejected by his church and the Apostolic Fathers who were leading the other Apostolic Churches. "To any church leader, Marcion's heresy was the most shocking deviation from Apostolic truth. He had denied the Old Testament's inspiration and the continuity of the God and Creator with Christ. Bishop Polycarp had known how to deal with him. When Polycarp met Marcion, Said Polycarp's pupil Iraneaus, He had greeted him as 'the first born child of satan. '" Robin Lane Fox, Pagans and Christians, At 492.

Marcion was expelled from the Roman Church in 144 CE. They were so adamant about rejecting his teachings that they even returned the generous donation he had given them. "Marcion's departure was a heavy financial blow to the Rome Church and his money enabled him to attract a huge following in the East. " Paul Johnson, A History of Christianity, At 47. Thereafter, Marcion used those funds and attempted to emulate Paul by engaging in missionary activities to spread his new version of Christianity. Marcion met with some success. As Tertullian put it, He planted churches "as wasps make nests. " He left churches in Rome, Carthage, Nicomedia, Smyrna, Phyrygia, Gartyna, Antioch, And in Syria. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 9:06:57 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Copying as pasting others again? Can't help yourself? Are you lost in the 100, 000 doctrines and commandments of men and bogus satanic narratives?

http://www. Bible. Ca/b-canon-canon-of-marcion. Htm

This is an example of the way Satanists work. The website is a narratives of cause and effect history created to deceive us. Half-truths. Cherry-picking the truth to create the public paradigms to remove the idea Marcion was an effective satanic mole. CIA tactics. He played his role very well.

To know the truth, We need to stick with repentance and the Bible that presents true scriptures and weed out the false cause and effect narratives (tares vs wheat ideas) that have been created by man and their 100, 000 rules used to deceive, Rob, Control, And kill the outsiders.

The website is a narrative to hide the truth of what I posted. It effectively hides the truth Marcion was a Satanist to outsiders, But the insiders know he was a satanic mole. But the outsiders are mentally ill to say such a thing, And then, The insiders laugh at the outsiders for being so stupid, When in truth, They are trusting what the authorities tell them rather than the valid evidence and truth, Such as the many writings of early Christians before the Catholic Church was created.

Are we shown the valid evidence? No. They keep it hidden. The bogus narrative is Marcion was just a sincere rich guy that didn't know the heresies he was teaching were false. He was a sincere and honest heretic, But corrected by the Church Father's. The ideas in Christianity are safe now. No Satanists live on earth in the Catholic Church, And the Father cannot speak with them in an audible voice to guide their path from time to time to outsmart the fallen sons of God to lead them to create the Bible with the 66 books He wanted placed in the Bible with many errors that one needs to find and correct by the Logos Word of Reason in the first heaven to be translated. Humans can know good from evil.

Therefore, The truth is the Lord tricked the Satanists with his black grace power to show them Ra (Lucifer) is liar to turn to the white grace in Christ that is far more powerful. Ever heard of the black sheep billionaires? They are tired of the lies and deceptions and want change.

There is a reason the Lord made black sheep and white sheep animals to communicate the idea clearly. The black sheep are struggling to find themselves and the truth, But they do not know how. I am explaining in detail from the Bible how to do it.

By finding the while light, We find ourselves. In contrast, By trusting the black grace, We lose our true identities in thoughts, Knowledge, Deeds, Feelings, Things, Money, Positions, Authority, Etc. We are not any of these things, And we know we are not, Because we did not define ourselves as being any of these things as babies or as little children.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 5:15:16 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
VAMPIRE PARASITE. . . A true MIND and LIFE destroying MOLESTER. . .

Determined this VAMPIRE is to destroy anyones LIFE with his/her DOGMA and fake GOD
invented garbage
Harikrish
Posts: 28,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 11:46:25 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Copying as pasting others again? Can't help yourself? Are you lost in the 100, 000 doctrines and commandments of men and bogus satanic narratives?

http://www. Bible. Ca/b-canon-canon-of-marcion. Htm

So you are not challenging the source. Any information on Marcion would have to come from an external historical source. You are too ignorant to research before posting.

This is an example of the way Satanists work. The website is a narratives of cause and effect history created to deceive us. Half-truths. Cherry-picking the truth to create the public paradigms to remove the idea Marcion was an effective satanic mole. CIA tactics. He played his role very well.

My source declares Marcion a heretic. His canon did not survive.

To know the truth, We need to stick with repentance and the Bible that presents true scriptures and weed out the false cause and effect narratives (tares vs wheat ideas) that have been created by man and their 100, 000 rules used to deceive, Rob, Control, And kill the outsiders.

Repentence does not improve your scholarly knowledge. It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. All that earned you was regret over wasted time.

The website is a narrative to hide the truth of what I posted. It effectively hides the truth Marcion was a Satanist to outsiders, But the insiders know he was a satanic mole. But the outsiders are mentally ill to say such a thing, And then, The insiders laugh at the outsiders for being so stupid, When in truth, They are trusting what the authorities tell them rather than the valid evidence and truth, Such as the many writings of early Christians before the Catholic Church was created.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt. The site i used declared Marcion a dangerous heretic.

You claimed Marcion left out much of Paul in Hebrews. But the fact is Marcion favoured Paul over the other Gospel writers and tried to omit the other Gospel and not Paul.

You wrote:"There are a lot of writings we don't have from Paul because of Marcion, The Satanist, Cherry picked Paul's writings and spread the books we currently have in the Bible all over the Christian world after 144AD. Marcion excluded the Book of Hebrews because Satanists were creating a plan to stop the idea of translation by Christians who disappeared. "

But the link says different:" Marcion's canon: Luke + Paul's writings. Marcion accepted only the gospel of Luke to the exclusion of the other three gospels. He also accepted all of Paul's writings but he would "cut out" any Old Testament quote or anything else that contradicted his theological views. He rejected all other books of the Bible except Luke + Paul's writings. "

Are we shown the valid evidence? No. They keep it hidden. The bogus narrative is Marcion was just a sincere rich guy that didn't know the heresies he was teaching were false. He was a sincere and honest heretic, But corrected by the Church Father's. The ideas in Christianity are safe now. No Satanists live on earth in the Catholic Church, And the Father cannot speak with them in an audible voice to guide their path from time to time to outsmart the fallen sons of God to lead them to create the Bible with the 66 books He wanted placed in the Bible with many errors that one needs to find and correct by the Logos Word of Reason in the first heaven to be translated. Humans can know good from evil.

The Old and New Testament was already established before Marcion tried to exclude certain Gospels.
"When we study Marcion, It should be obvious that the vast majority of New Testament books were already recognized as part of the New Testament canon.
Marcion's specific removal and denial of many New Testament books from his own canon, Including all of Peter, James and John, Proves they were already in use between 125-144 AD and widely accepted as scripture. "

Therefore, The truth is the Lord tricked the Satanists with his black grace power to show them Ra (Lucifer) is liar to turn to the white grace in Christ that is far more powerful. Ever heard of the black sheep billionaires? They are tired of the lies and deceptions and want change.

Earlier you said Lucifer[Ra] is Yahweh:" In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God. "

You wrote:"Ra [Lucifer] steals power from us and Yahweh by lies. Ra (Lucifer) has lied to all of you who are working side-by-side with each other. You always work in teams and collusion to fool the outsiders. But you cannot fool Yahweh. The truth is the truth, But you all love to hide the truth. You have been exposed as a fraud. What are your handlers going to do next?

The point of the cross is white grace has more power than the black grace Yahweh gives Ra (Lucifer) by lying to mortals about the real Cosmic War. He and we don't steal God's glory in eternity but only in mortality. Ra (Lucifer) and us give the glory all back to Yahweh in the end. In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 KJV)'

So Yahweh is the created of evil.

There is a reason the Lord made black sheep and white sheep animals to communicate the idea clearly. The black sheep are struggling to find themselves and the truth, But they do not know how. I am explaining in detail from the Bible how to do it.

It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. And that brought about your mental illness. All you are explaining in detail is the product of your mental illness.

By finding the while light, We find ourselves. In contrast, By trusting the black grace, We lose our true identities in thoughts, Knowledge, Deeds, Feelings, Things, Money, Positions, Authority, Etc. We are not any of these things, And we know we are not, Because we did not define ourselves as being any of these things as babies or as little children.

How come you became mentally ill while still a happy little child?

Your posts below: How you became mentally ill.

You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.

You said:" It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down. "

You said:" I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words. "
1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV - For God is not the author of confusion, "

What you missed is the 43 or 40 years of mind control you were under that reduced you to a functioning idiot.

God is in the business of mind control " bringing the nations against Israel in battle for their destruction (Deut 2:30; Josh 11:20) " but causing them to overlook all the men leaving their homes to worship God in Jerusalem Gen 35:5; Ex 34:24; II Chr 17:10.

For further examples of mind control, Which God can use for various ends, Consider what God did to or for Eli's sons I Sam 2:25), Saul I Sam 16:14-16, David II Sam 24:1; I Chr 21:1; II Sam 16:10, Solomon I Kgs 11:14, Rehoboam I Kgs 12:15, Jehoshaphat II Chr 18:31, Hezekiah II Chron 32:31, Etc.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 4:36:40 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
I am not sure talking to a snake is making any progress in increasing knowledge because you can post facts and the create cause and effective analysis of power principles is pretty lame. The Satanists use the same techniques to control the world narratives. To be frank, The ideas are not for a mind that thinks rationally with valid evidence. I am explaining why our Bible canon in the third century for the books of Paul, Which was in the hundreds, Where reduced to the few Marcion used, A satanic mole, Called by the POWER of Yahweh to do what he did.

Yahweh wanted this to happen, Therefore, The Satanists could add the words atonement, Testaments, The idea there is no remission without shedding of blood, Add the or "Old" testament, Changed the idea of "New Covenant" to "New Testament", Told us Moses died, Removed the prophesy that Jesus would be called a Nazarene from the First Testament. Added men are "over" women to the Bible. Added the 12 year old superhuman Jesus to hide he was normal until his baptism to become the Son of God, Claim Paul and Yahushua were not married, Mutilated the virgin birth idea, Etc. , Etc. , Etc.

It time to fix the narratives to teach the truth.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2018 10:18:58 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I am not sure talking to a snake is making any progress in increasing knowledge because you can post facts and the create cause and effective analysis of power principles is pretty lame. The Satanists use the same techniques to control the world narratives. To be frank, The ideas are not for a mind that thinks rationally with valid evidence. I am explaining why our Bible canon in the third century for the books of Paul, Which was in the hundreds, Where reduced to the few Marcion used, A satanic mole, Called by the POWER of Yahweh to do what he did.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
"The Old and New Testament was already established before Marcion tried to exclude certain Gospels.
"When we study Marcion, It should be obvious that the vast majority of New Testament books were already recognized as part of the New Testament canon.
Marcion's specific removal and denial of many New Testament books from his own canon, Including all of Peter, James and John, Proves they were already in use between 125-144 AD and widely accepted as scripture. "

You claimed Marcion reduced the number of books by Paul, Which was in the hundreds were reduced to the few Marcion used, But the fact is Marcion favoured Paul over the other Gospel writers and tried to omit the other Gospels and not Paul.

You wrote:"There are a lot of writings we don't have from Paul because of Marcion, The Satanist, Cherry picked Paul's writings and spread the books we currently have in the Bible all over the Christian world after 144AD. Marcion excluded the Book of Hebrews because Satanists were creating a plan to stop the idea of translation by Christians who disappeared. "

But the link says different:" Marcion's canon: Luke + Paul's writings. Marcion accepted only the gospel of Luke to the exclusion of the other three gospels. He also accepted all of Paul's writings but he would "cut out" any Old Testament quote or anything else that contradicted his theological views. He rejected all other books of the Bible except Luke + Paul's writings. "

Yahweh wanted this to happen, Therefore, The Satanists could add the words atonement, Testaments, The idea there is no remission without shedding of blood, Add the or "Old" testament, Changed the idea of "New Covenant" to "New Testament", Told us Moses died, Removed the prophesy that Jesus would be called a Nazarene from the First Testament. Added men are "over" women to the Bible. Added the 12 year old superhuman Jesus to hide he was normal until his baptism to become the Son of God, Claim Paul and Yahushua were not married, Mutilated the virgin birth idea, Etc. , Etc. , Etc.

1. Atonement was already in the Old Testament written centuries before Jesus arrived on the scene.
2. The messiah would be a Nazarene is not found in the Old Testament. That was an invention of Matthews. (Matthews 2:23).
3. Jesus was not normal even in adulthood. That is why he was crucified.
4. Jesus was not married. He was unemployed, Hung around with unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed Jesus. He was not ready for marriage or responsibility. He even had to be buried in a borrowed grave.

It time to fix the narratives to teach the truth.
It is time to deal with your mental illness. You spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. Most would see that as a learning disability.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 5:57:17 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
No. The Bible canon of 66 books evolved after the 3rd and 4th century. All scriptures from Paul were collected and destroyed by the Catholic Satanists moles to control all the narrative based on a planned narrative from the books of Marcion, Which excluded the Book of Hebrews about translation. No problem. They fixed Hebrews 9 to control the narrative of the two covenants.

You can watch how they do it as they slowly take control of the internet. They will see Ra (Lucifer) is lying to them and change the diction we are heading.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 4:41:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
No. The Bible canon of 66 books evolved after the 3rd and 4th century. All scriptures from Paul were collected and destroyed by the Catholic Satanists moles to control all the narrative based on a planned narrative from the books of Marcion, Which excluded the Book of Hebrews about translation. No problem. They fixed Hebrews 9 to control the narrative of the two covenants.

You can watch how they do it as they slowly take control of the internet. They will see Ra (Lucifer) is lying to them and change the diction we are heading.

You seriously need help. You got it backwards. All the books by Paul were accepted in the canon. Hebrews was the only one disputed as to Paul being the author.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.