Jump to topic:

Confessessing the truth before men

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2018 12:12:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, Him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. (Matt 10:32)

This scripture is completely misunderstood by everyone because they do not cover their bodies to renew their minds with the scriptures because they create carnal interpretations instead of spiritual. Anciently, The followers of Christ knew exactly what He meant after repenting in the flesh and stopped being thieves. The light does not shine without repentance.

First, Matt 10:32 does not mean confessing His "name" Jesus Christ publically to men. Note He does not say "name". Secondly, He is referring to the Spirit of Yahweh as the Father in heaven and is not referring to His translated body. Third, Christ the Son of Yahweh Elohim IS THE TRUTH.

Using these three facts of scripture, We can see the meaning as we are working on the 7 tests to overcome and enter the first heaven as mortals. We need to be very discrete about our soul by keeping the light in the secret place of the spirit-orb so the Father will reward us openly from the inside white-grace light. Do not brag or blab it to anyone with your mouth. The light of Yahweh reveals our true selves as we knew as happy little children. The light gradually pulls our identity out of our thoughts, Deeds, Feelings, And things we own. This scripture means confessing the truth to men!

It will be clearer if we use the Satanists and insiders as an example. They hide the truth and are structured in complex networks in a pyramid hierarchy that is compartmentalized in jobs so they cannot see the supposed truth of other insiders to put the pieces together to see the whole picture of truth. So this scripture simply means do not hide the truth to make money, Gain power, Steal from outsiders by secret scams of collusion, Or kill others to implement the Father's righteous objective to establish a New World Order.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2018 4:24:05 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, Him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. (Matt 10:32)

This scripture is completely misunderstood by everyone because they do not cover their bodies to renew their minds with the scriptures because they create carnal interpretations instead of spiritual. Anciently, The followers of Christ knew exactly what He meant after repenting in the flesh and stopped being thieves. The light does not shine without repentance.

You are profoundly stupid. How can the light shine on you if you cover your body? Repentence is exposing your body and soul to the light and not hiding from the light.

First, Matt 10:32 does not mean confessing His "name" Jesus Christ publically to men. Note He does not say "name". Secondly, He is referring to the Spirit of Yahweh as the Father in heaven and is not referring to His translated body. Third, Christ the Son of Yahweh Elohim IS THE TRUTH.

When Jesus spoke those words he was still in his physical body. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Jesus also told his disciples not to tell anyone about him.
Mark 8:30 And Jesus warned them not to tell anyone about Him.

Any wonder Jesus was crucified. No one knew his name or what he was about.

Using these three facts of scripture, We can see the meaning as we are working on the 7 tests to overcome and enter the first heaven as mortals. We need to be very discrete about our soul by keeping the light in the secret place of the spirit-orb so the Father will reward us openly from the inside white-grace light. Do not brag or blab it to anyone with your mouth. The light of Yahweh reveals our true selves as we knew as happy little children. The light gradually pulls our identity out of our thoughts, Deeds, Feelings, And things we own. This scripture means confessing the truth to men!

You don't even know what the first heaven is.

The first heaven is known as the atmospheric heaven that includes the air that we breathe and our surrounding on the earth.

The first heaven is actually the atmosphere that contains the things we can see such as the clouds and birds and airplanes. Whenever you fly in an airplane, You are in the first heaven. The first heaven extends about twenty miles above the earth.

Jeremiah 4:25 describes the first heaven. The major prophet says in the Old Testament, "I beheld, And, Lo, There was no man, And all the birds of the heavens were fled. "

And why are you bragging about your mental illness and your long struggle to make sense of the bible?
You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.

You said:" It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down. "

You said:" I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words. "
1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV - For God is not the author of confusion, "

What you missed is the 43 or 40 years of mind control you were under that reduced you to a functioning idiot.

God is in the business of mind control " bringing the nations against Israel in battle for their destruction (Deut 2:30; Josh 11:20) " but causing them to overlook all the men leaving their homes to worship God in Jerusalem Gen 35:5; Ex 34:24; II Chr 17:10.

For further examples of mind control, Which God can use for various ends, Consider what God did to or for Eli's sons I Sam 2:25), Saul I Sam 16:14-16, David II Sam 24:1; I Chr 21:1; II Sam 16:10, Solomon I Kgs 11:14, Rehoboam I Kgs 12:15, Jehoshaphat II Chr 18:31, Hezekiah II Chron 32:31, Etc.

It will be clearer if we use the Satanists and insiders as an example. They hide the truth and are structured in complex networks in a pyramid hierarchy that is compartmentalized in jobs so they cannot see the supposed truth of other insiders to put the pieces together to see the whole picture of truth. So this scripture simply means do not hide the truth to make money, Gain power, Steal from outsiders by secret scams of collusion, Or kill others to implement the Father's righteous objective to establish a New World Order.

But if most theists like you become mentally ill from spending decades trying to make sense of the bible. You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. Then the New Workd Order is destined to be full of mentally ill people like you.

First you say the outsiders cannot communicate with the insiders. Here you are blaming both Satanists and insiders as an example. They hide the truth and are structured in complex networks in a pyramid hierarchy that is compartmentalized in jobs so they cannot see the supposed truth of other insiders to put the pieces together to see the whole picture of truth.

Should you be explaining scriptures when you are scripturally ignorant yourself.
Read your nonsense.
You wrote:"So this scripture simply means do not hide the truth to make money, Gain power, Steal from outsiders by secret scams of collusion, Or kill others to implement the Father's righteous objective to establish a New World Order. "
Is that the truth to you?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2018 10:05:06 PM
I have climbed the spiritual mountain and found myself. The spiritual view is very beautiful. I am not mentally ill as a happy adult. I have found myself as I was a happy little child.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 12:58:01 AM
CONFESSING? An act of utter IDIOCY. . . Positive proof of HYPNOSIS God/Jesus/Church? Dogma PSYCHOSIS. . .

Pathetic FOOL. . . Your mind is NOT YOUR OWN. . . Infested it is. . . Supersaturated with Bible verse VOMIT, Add the BRAINWASHING by Church psychopaths and your own determination to seek the TRUTH! ( greatest hook line for slavery ever! ) and VOILA!

another HYPNOTIZED JESUS ZOMBIE is minted! No way you can think and reason critically. . Your BRAIN is NEUTRALIZED to ARGUE and VALIDATE your programming. . .

Bible-Jesus-Church-Prayer-Doctrine---all TRIGGER WORDS which take you to a deep HYPNOTIC STATE. . . . Here you defend what has been planted between your EARS
(hopefully not between your legs by Church Pedophile Psychopath Molesters)

You are renderd HELPLESS. . . A determined BORN SINNER to seek SALVATION. . . Of course with the approval of some Church psychopath Preacher clown an a halloween Glory Gown that loves to PLAY GOD!

CONFESS? Like you are some inherently born pathetic creature not deserving to exist without FEAR-INTIMIDATION-PUNISHMENT. . . . For your CRIME of being HUMAN!

How utterly PATHETIC. . . . OK fool. . . . Fall on the floor and shake like an imbecile for GOD
prove your worthiness. . . Beg like the DOG you have been conditioned into. . . Pray. .

Yes FOOL. . . Confess. . . Repent. . . Pray. . . OBEY. . . For YOU are a BORN SINNING SCUM not worthy of life. . . . SUFFER TILL YOU DROP DEAD. . . . Then it will come?

. . . RIGHT. . . Like. . . OK Joe here is another one for cremation. . . After. . . . Throw the dust in a trash bin outside. . . . NEXT. . . .
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 1:33:20 AM
I agree, Falling down on the floor and wigging around is just one of many different forms of black magic. As you know, Many people lose their capacity to reason. The truth rules.

We can keep the names of Yahushua and Yahweh in our hearts where they belong and stop all money being given to religions AS THE BIBLE directs us to. That would destroy the Biblical religions, Wouldn't it? It would also destroy the Satanic and all occult religions, Wouldn't it? That IS what you want, Isn't it?

God is supposed to be paying us the money. We are not supposed to be paying Him the money. In Acts 2-6, All the offerings were sent to Jerusalem to create businesses to fund jobs for life for baptized members, Both inside and outside of Jerusalem. God paid us for working, And we did not give the money to Him. The economic system eventually threatened Rome, And Constantine recruited the Satanists to help him stop the economic threat because he knew the ETs were their friends. .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2018 5:54:40 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I have climbed the spiritual mountain and found myself. The spiritual view is very beautiful. I am not mentally ill as a happy adult. I have found myself as I was a happy little child.

What you are experiencing is known as the "Second Childhood Syndrome. "

1. (idiomatic) The period or state of cognitive decline of an elderly person, Characterized by childlike judgment and behavior.

2. (idiomatic) A childlike state in any adult, Resulting from mental illness, Trauma, Or other conditions.

Read your confession below: How you became mentally ill.

You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.

You said:" It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down. "

You said:" I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words. "
1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV - For God is not the author of confusion, "

What you missed is the 43 or 40 years of mind control you were under that reduced you to a functioning idiot.

God is in the business of mind control " bringing the nations against Israel in battle for their destruction (Deut 2:30; Josh 11:20) " but causing them to overlook all the men leaving their homes to worship God in Jerusalem Gen 35:5; Ex 34:24; II Chr 17:10.

For further examples of mind control, Which God can use for various ends, Consider what God did to or for Eli's sons I Sam 2:25), Saul I Sam 16:14-16, David II Sam 24:1; I Chr 21:1; II Sam 16:10, Solomon I Kgs 11:14, Rehoboam I Kgs 12:15, Jehoshaphat II Chr 18:31, Hezekiah II Chron 32:31, Etc.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 3:57:00 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Nope. I got here by the light of God that has no darkness not by your fraudulent text analyzer.

It took you 43 years to make sense of the Bible. We confirmed you have a learning disability. We also established you have an emotional disability. So how do we analyze your obsession with ETs, Satanic voices and occult conspiracy theories.

Here is another diagnostic test you can try.

Could I have psychosis?
While psychosis looks different from person to person, It always causes changes in your abilities and personality. Because it is so different in each person, You may experience some or all of the symptoms below.

1. I"m hearing voices that other people don"t hear. . . Check yes

2. My thoughts take a long time to form, Come too fast together, Or don"t form at all. . Check yes
It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible.
You also confessed:"My mind goes 1000 times faster than my fingers, Both Willows and Harikrish helped me with this weakness. Thanks

3. I"m convinced I"m being followed. . . Check yes to paranoia.

4. I"m having trouble remembering things, Concentrating and making decisions. . . Check yes.

5. I act differently or I have a hard time completing basic tasks. . . Check yes.

6. I don"t feel like talking much anymore, Or people say they can"t understand what I"m saying. . Check yes to the latter.

7. I get confused easily. . . Double check yes

8. I believe I am following a light. Check yes.

Final diagnoses: If you are experiencing any of these symptoms it"s important that you talk to your doctor. These symptoms could also be signs of other mental or physical health problems, And your doctor can help figure out what is causing them. Often, People living with psychosis also experience symptoms of anxiety and depression.

Since you have to check yes to all or most of these psychosis indicators. You have a well developed psychosis.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2018 5:14:32 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Where is the word "debate" in your post? I don't see it. You have torpedoed your own boat.

Why were you looking for it? The post is about your psychosis.

It took you 43 years to make sense of the Bible. We confirmed you have a learning disability. We also established you have an emotional disability. So how do we analyze your obsession with ETs, Satanic voices and occult conspiracy theories.

Here is another diagnostic test you can try.

Could I have psychosis?
While psychosis looks different from person to person, It always causes changes in your abilities and personality. Because it is so different in each person, You may experience some or all of the symptoms below.

1. I"m hearing voices that other people don"t hear. . . Check yes

2. My thoughts take a long time to form, Come too fast together, Or don"t form at all. . Check yes
It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible.
You also confessed:"My mind goes 1000 times faster than my fingers, Both Willows and Harikrish helped me with this weakness. Thanks

3. I"m convinced I"m being followed. . . Check yes to paranoia.

4. I"m having trouble remembering things, Concentrating and making decisions. . . Check yes.

5. I act differently or I have a hard time completing basic tasks. . . Check yes.

6. I don"t feel like talking much anymore, Or people say they can"t understand what I"m saying. . Check yes to the latter.

7. I get confused easily. . . Double check yes

8. I believe I am following a light. Check yes.

Final diagnoses: If you are experiencing any of these symptoms it"s important that you talk to your doctor. These symptoms could also be signs of other mental or physical health problems, And your doctor can help figure out what is causing them. Often, People living with psychosis also experience symptoms of anxiety and depression.

Since you have to check yes to all or most of these psychosis indicators. You have a well developed psychosis.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.