Jump to topic:

Peter's Experience is not what you think

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 6:40:10 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
The following scripture actually teaches I teach summarized in five succinct verses. When I told everyone I received the meaning by standing on the revelatory crystal ball inside us by standing on the sea of glass in the first heaven, And I was simply telling the truth. I will first review what I have been teaching, And then I will show you some a very famous scripture that may rock your traditional paradigms:

1. Reincarnation

2. Although Christ was the reincarnated Adam until his baptism, The inner light reveals He is the Son of the true and living Spirit of Yahweh. He became the Son of God at His baptism. Before that, He was a normal child.

3. Peter received the light when he was called to following Yahushua (Jesus) when he left his fishing nets. The 11 apostles, Except Judas, Dropped everything and followed the light of God inside when He called them with His physical voice. They were really following the light of God inside that has no darkness in it.

They had what is incorrectly called a "born again" experience, When they were just conceived by Yahweh in the light. They needed to grow in the womb of repentance for 9 months (symbolic not literal) to manage the Satan in them with the Golden Rule before the spiritual birth of power at Pentecost.

Judas was a satanic mole to tell the Pharisees where they were and what they were doing with the CIA information as he ducked out to do "personal business", Judas was always a follower of Ra (Lucifer).

4. Peter was blessed, But Yahusha was saying the same thing to all the apostles and to anyone who receives the light from Yahweh. Peter was a rock based on the light. Everyone becomes a rock after the third test of overcoming the fallen sons of God and their endless religious narratives. Thus, The book of Revelation state the reward:

To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, And on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him (who receives it. (Rev 2:17)

When the elect reach the sea of glass, Everyone receives a new name in heaven and the white stone is Christ, Symbolically speaking, For believing in Christ's ideas rather than the fallen sons of God. No man gives you the name. Only God can do it quietly in the light. No audible voices. You keep it a secret and tell no one your personal business in the heart. Christ gave Peter his name audibly because He live on the earth physically. He is no longer physically here.

He gave a new names to all the apostles who had overcome the fallen sons of God in the light. Peter was the first to receive a new name to teach about the white stone. Yahushua (Jesus) taught the idea only to those who overcame the third test. By the time of the Book of Revelation was distributed, The knowledge was available to everyone, Especially today.

5. The keys to the kingdom is the truth. The true apostle know when to teach the truth to set people free by obeying the light. The true apostle also knows when not to teach the truth to bind them without repentance. Remember, Repentance is renewing the mind. It is not about the flesh. Sometimes, The true apostle keeps his mouth shut.

6 Hades will not prevail. Hades is the abode of the dead. Everyone will be translated or resurrected to live in an immortal body.

7. We are to keep our soul private and not blab what we are told in our hearts to others about Christ until the will of God directs us to do so.

I have been teaching these profound ideas and claiming they are in the Bible. But where are they? They are in Matthew, Summarized very nicely:

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am? " So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. " He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? " Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, The Son of the living God. " Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock I will build My church, And the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys [TRUTH] of the kingdom of heaven, And whatever you bind on earth [TEMPORAL FREEDOM] will be bound in [THE INNER] heaven, And whatever you loose on earth [TEMPORAL FREEDOM] will be loosed in [THE INNER] heaven. " Then He commanded His disciples that they should TELL NO ONE that He was Jesus the Christ. (Matt 16:14-20)

8. Finally, In the next verse, The Lord rebukes Satan in Peter's soul to teach us translation to remove Satan created in us is far more difficult than we can imagine:

From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, And suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, And be killed, And be raised the third day. Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, Saying, "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You! " But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, For you are not mindful of the things of God, But the things of men. " (Matt 16:21-23)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 6:54:22 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The following scripture actually teaches I teach summarized in five succinct verses. When I told everyone I received the meaning by standing on the revelatory crystal ball inside us by standing on the sea of glass in the first heaven, And I was simply telling the truth. I will first review what I have been teaching, And then I will show you some a very famous scripture that may rock your traditional paradigms:

1. Reincarnation

2. Although Christ was the reincarnated Adam until his baptism, The inner light reveals He is the Son of the true and living Spirit of Yahweh. He became the Son of God at His baptism. Before that, He was a normal child.

That is a lie. The angel told Mary she would conceive a child from God.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

In Christianity Jesus is known as the "Second Adam" or "Last Adam" but the naming has nothing to do with reincarnation! The title refers to a role rather than a personal ID. As far as personas go they are actually quite different. Adam was a man like you or me. He died and stayed dead. Jesus was God himself who had taken on human form. God and man at the same time.
There's nothing in scripture that supports the idea of reincarnation, Meaning that the soul of a deceased person begins anew in the body of another.

You are treading into Hinduism territority.

3. Peter received the light when he was called to following Yahushua (Jesus) when he left his fishing nets. The 11 apostles, Except Judas, Dropped everything and followed the light of God inside when He called them with His physical voice. They were really following the light of God inside that has no darkness in it.

That too is a lie. Jesus called out to Peter and others to follow him.
Matthew 4:18 Jesus was walking by the Sea of Galilee. He saw two brothers. They were Simon (his other name was Peter) and Andrew, His brother. They were putting a net into the sea for they were fishermen. 19 Jesus said to them, "Follow Me. I will make you fish for men! " 20 At once they left their nets and followed Him.

21 Going from there, Jesus saw two other brothers. They were James and John, The sons of Zebedee. They were sitting in a boat with their father, Mending their nets. Jesus called them. 22 At once they left the boat and their father and followed Jesus

They had what is incorrectly called a "born again" experience, When they were just conceived by Yahweh in the light. They needed to grow in the womb of repentance for 9 months (symbolic not literal) to manage the Satan in them with the Golden Rule before the spiritual birth of power at Pentecost.

More lies.
Matthew 4:19 "Come, Follow Me, " Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men. "
The disciples did not see Jesus as God till after his resurrection. Paul tells us that it was the resurrection of Jesus that declared him to be the Son of God, And that event, Followed by Jesus" ascension to the Father, Was critical in the disciples" growing comprehension of who Jesus was.
Jesus was mostly incoherent and the disciples never understood what he was saying.
Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

Judas was a satanic mole to tell the Pharisees where they were and what they were doing with the CIA information as he ducked out to do "personal business", Judas was always a follower of Ra (Lucifer).

Judas was the treasurer in Jesus's team. That was a very high trustworthy position. Jesus picked Judas to betray him.

4. Peter was blessed, But Yahusha was saying the same thing to all the apostles and to anyone who receives the light from Yahweh. Peter was a rock based on the light. Everyone becomes a rock after the third test of overcoming the fallen sons of God and their endless religious narratives. Thus, The book of Revelation state the reward:

Scriptures show Peter was as dumb as a rock. Being called a rock was not very flattering.

To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, And on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him (who receives it. (Rev 2:17)

You are drifting. Are women to be excluded?

When the elect reach the sea of glass, Everyone receives a new name in heaven and the white stone is Christ, Symbolically speaking, For believing in Christ's ideas rather than the fallen sons of God. No man gives you the name. Only God can do it quietly in the light. No audible voices. You keep it a secret and tell no one your personal business in the heart. Christ gave Peter his name audibly because He live on the earth physically. He is no longer physically here.

Now Jesus becomes the dumb rock. Jesus was crucified. Peter was martyred. Both were physically removed.

He gave a new names to all the apostles who had overcome the fallen sons of God in the light. Peter was the first to receive a new name to teach about the white stone. Yahushua (Jesus) taught the idea only to those who overcame the third test. By the time of the Book of Revelation was distributed, The knowledge was available to everyone, Especially today.

More lies. No name changes.
Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, And in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

5. The keys to the kingdom is the truth. The true apostle know when to teach the truth to set people free by obeying the light. The true apostle also knows when not to teach the truth to bind them without repentance. Remember, Repentance is renewing the mind. It is not about the flesh. Sometimes, The true apostle keeps his mouth shut.

It took you 43 years to make sense of the Bible. How much longer did it take to change your mind(repent) after the bible began to make sense?

6 Hades will not prevail. Hades is the abode of the dead. Everyone will be translated or resurrected to live in an immortal body.

But translated does not mean the same as resurrected. Why do you keep using the wrong word?

7. We are to keep our soul private and not blab what we are told in our hearts to others about Christ until the will of God directs us to do so.

You should follow your own advice. It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. Use your remaining years following it.

I have been teaching these profound ideas and claiming they are in the Bible. But where are they? They are in Matthew, Summarized very nicely:

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am? " So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. " He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? " Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, The Son of the living God. " Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock I will build My church, And the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys [TRUTH] of the kingdom of heaven, And whatever you bind on earth [TEMPORAL FREEDOM] will be bound in [THE INNER] heaven, And whatever you loose on earth [TEMPORAL FREEDOM] will be loosed in [THE INNER] heaven. " Then He commanded His disciples that they should TELL NO ONE that He was Jesus the Christ. (Matt 16:14-20)

Jesus knew he would be put to death for his blasphemous beliefs and wanted his disciples to keep his deluded thoughts a secret. Jesus was already threatened with stoning according to scriptures for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

Continued. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 7:16:13 PM
Continued from previous post.

Anonthegreat wrote:
Finally, In the next verse, The Lord rebukes Satan in Peter's soul to teach us translation to remove Satan created in us is far more difficult than we can imagine:

You still haven't defined translation.
You also said the kingdom of God is in us. How does that coexist with you claiming Satan is created in us also? It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. But you are still full of nonsense about the bible. Your mind ain't right!

From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, And suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, And be killed, And be raised the third day. Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, Saying, "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You! " But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, For you are not mindful of the things of God, But the things of men. " (Matt 16:21-23)

So Jesus called Peter a rock on which he would build his church. Then immediately after he calls Peter Satan.

Matthew 16:17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, But by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, [b] and on this rock I will build my church, And the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, And whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven. " 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Matthew 16:22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord! " he said. "This shall never happen to you! "
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, But merely human concerns. "

Jesus was caught between a dumb rock and the reality of human concerns. Proof even divine revelations has its limits.

1. Matthew 16:17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, But by my Father in heaven.

2. Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, [b] and on this rock I will build my church, And the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it.

3. Matthew 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, But merely human concerns. "

What about someone like you who did not receive any divine revelation and had to spent 43 years struggling to make sense of the bible? You are the dumb rock in the second instance.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 8:05:59 PM
I have also been discussing how the Satanists change the Biblical text in a few place to create the major paradigm teachings in Christianity and Judaism. The Satanists teach the Bible is perfect and the atonement and testament ideas are true. The Mormons and Islam do not have a problem with a corrupted Bible, Because they have "restored" the truth with the Book of Mormon and Koran by "revelation"; therefore, In all cases, No one has a reason to enter heaven by repentance and no one finds the irrational ideas they inserted into the text.

The good news is Yahweh intended this to happen just the way it did. He made no mistakes in teaching us to know good and evil. We can get on the sea of glass and find the errors in heaven.

Let's get this straight. 99. 999% of the Bible is correct. But the Satanists change. 001% of the text to teach false ideas creating the MAJOR paradigms that are on the planet. In other words, The cherry pick the ideas they changed, And that is what we believe the Bible teaches, When it is the altered text that teaches the ideas! Here are some examples we have discussed:

1. We are tortured in hell together.
2. Jesus atoned for our sins with a magic wand of forgiveness without repentance.
3. The Father holds grudges for past sins and his "justice" requires a punishment.
4 The Bible is split between Old Testament and New Testament. They should be called the First Covenant for the flesh and the New Covenant for heaven.
5, And so on.

We only hear the cherry picked doctrines they changed and omit what the other 99, 999% of what the Bible actually says to cover the flesh to understand Yahweh Elohim is a Spirit. No one repents and enters heaven; therefore, No one knows what the Bible means. The fallen sons of God control all the narratives through satanic moles.

Probably the greatest doctrinal change for Biblical believers is reincarnation. Originally everyone believed in it, But the Satanists changed the Bible and created a new narrative that excludes it. Here just one example within Matthew:

ORIGINAL TEXT

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am? " So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. ***But You say You are Adam***. " He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? " Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, The Son of the living God.

The scripture originally taught what the Son of Man meant. He was a reincarnated man of flesh like everyone. He calls himself the Son of Man far more often than the Son of God. He was a man for 30 years and the Son of God for less than 2 years. So He asked the question again without the "Man" title and Peter then answered the question to identify His spiritual identity.

By removing He was Adam, The Satanists effectively destroyed the meaning of the verse and removed reincarnation from Christianity. See how the deceivers work?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 9:52:16 PM
I can't change the past, But I am sure if I had been taught the truth in the first place, It would not have taken 43 years to enter heaven and stand on the sea of glass. You can ask SingujlarityofLight how difficult her path as been into the light. She is not finished yet. But she is heading in the right direction in the light. The idea of "evil spirits" outside her instead of Satan created in her has her doing more rituals and "protection" crap (lots of unnecessary work and rituals) from her Christian past than she needs to stop doing in fear. When she learns the truth, Her sex life will become much better without all the fears.

It is ok for Yahweh to give believers visions during sex. Yahweh gives all kinds of visionary powers to Satanists during sex, But they do not know it is Him, So they worship the power of sex in ignorance and not His good Character to keep it much more private. When Satanists realize what they are doing and stop believing the lying sons of God, There is no limit to how their sex lives will improve with true love. Yahweh will continue to show them things in visions they won't believe. The visions have spiritual meaning like the Book of Revelations, And when they get to the sea of glass by repentance and faith in the teachings of Christ, The sky is the limit to a new kind of pleasure! The private white grace is far more pleasurable than the public black grace shared with insiders. The desire for more and more power that cannot be satisfied finally ends.

Don't fear the power of Yahweh. Fear offending the Character of Yahweh. The fear going the wrong direction causes all kinds of troubles on our souls. That is why Yahweh tell us not to fear His power. We are to fear displeasing his good character, Such as calling Him a lying criminal. No problem calling me a liar or a mental case. That is much different. I understand.

That said, I can imagine if my parents had taught me the correct purpose of Torah as a child and did not spank me to fear power incorrectly, But to displease their character, The natural meaning of Torah and festivals could have been transitioned into the heavenly meanings, And I would have entered heaven as a teenager. By my 20s and married, I would be standing firmly on the sea of glass on my way to translation in my 30s, The prime of life.

I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens. Paul describes it as being changed in the twinkling of an eye. Mortals are stuck on one frequency. We do not have a dial. Resurrected beings are also stuck on one frequency of light. It would be like having a light switch vs a dimmer knob that can control the light being very bright or very dim. Therefore, The is great reward for those who progress through the beatitudes to be peacemakers and be persecuted like the prophets of old. The rewards are joy in more light and to be translated. All prophets are on the grace path of translation, Either sheep or goats. Their final reward is a dimmer knob verses a one frequency light switch in eternity.

I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings. If there is a better word to explain the idea of walking into life without dying, Please share. Even Yahushua skips the technicality of the fact our bodies do die, But we do not "taste" of death because the souls never leave the bodies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 1:08:11 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
I have also been discussing how the Satanists change the Biblical text in a few place to create the major paradigm teachings in Christianity and Judaism. The Satanists teach the Bible is perfect and the atonement and testament ideas are true. The Mormons and Islam do not have a problem with a corrupted Bible, Because they have "restored" the truth with the Book of Mormon and Koran by "revelation"; therefore, In all cases, No one has a reason to enter heaven by repentance and no one finds the irrational ideas they inserted into the text.

The good news is Yahweh intended this to happen just the way it did. He made no mistakes in teaching us to know good and evil. We can get on the sea of glass and find the errors in heaven.

Let's get this straight. 99. 999% of the Bible is correct. But the Satanists change. 001% of the text to teach false ideas creating the MAJOR paradigms that are on the planet. In other words, The cherry pick the ideas they changed, And that is what we believe the Bible teaches, When it is the altered text that teaches the ideas! Here are some examples we have discussed:

1. We are tortured in hell together.
2. Jesus atoned for our sins with a magic wand of forgiveness without repentance.
3. The Father holds grudges for past sins and his "justice" requires a punishment.
4 The Bible is split between Old Testament and New Testament. They should be called the First Covenant for the flesh and the New Covenant for heaven.
5, And so on.

We only hear the cherry picked doctrines they changed and omit what the other 99, 999% of what the Bible actually says to cover the flesh to understand Yahweh Elohim is a Spirit. No one repents and enters heaven; therefore, No one knows what the Bible means. The fallen sons of God control all the narratives through satanic moles.

Probably the greatest doctrinal change for Biblical believers is reincarnation. Originally everyone believed in it, But the Satanists changed the Bible and created a new narrative that excludes it. Here just one example within Matthew:

ORIGINAL TEXT

Matthew 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is? "
14 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "
15 "But what about you? " he asked. "Who do you say I am? "
16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, The Son of the living God. "

The scripture originally taught what the Son of Man meant. He was a reincarnated man of flesh like everyone. He calls himself the Son of Man far more often than the Son of God. He was a man for 30 years and the Son of God for less than 2 years. So He asked the question again without the "Man" title and Peter then answered the question to identify His spiritual identity.

Son of Man and Sons of God is well explained in the bible. Many others were also called by those titles.
Jesus used both son of man and son of God to show he was both human (a man ) and the son of God.
By removing He was Adam, The Satanists effectively destroyed the meaning of the verse and removed reincarnation from Christianity. See how the deceivers work?

Jesus never claimed he was a reincarnation of Adam. Nor do scriptures promote the concept of reincarnation. Reincarnation is found in Hinduism.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 3:30:48 AM
Starting with the parable of the wheat and tares, And being instructed to allow the wheat and tares to grow together until the reaping of the angels (which is now at the disclosure of the ETs), Then it is very easy to figure out church history narratives created by the Satanists.

First is the baptism of water and Spirit to cleanse the intellect and live by the Golden Rule. Second is the baptism of love done at Pentecost, The real power is the face-to-love that cannot be felt on the Internet. All we can do is discuss the ideas here. But the intellect baptism of North to South of white snow must come first to renew our minds before our shift to East and West dimension of feelings of love to be properly headed toward translation as the splitting of the Mount of Olive prophesy indicates. The baptism of love before its time can create havoc on the mind, Which is what the fallen sons of God like to do to lock in place into the Satanists their doctrinal lies forever, So to speak.

The book of Matthew addresses the blood life example of Christ to correct the mind. The book of John addresses the emotional baptism of love at Pentecost. That is why the writing of John's gospel is so much different than Matthew's.

Knowing these truths, Why do historians and scholars date the two books so many years after the ascension of Christ? Why? Because all narratives of dating of the writings were created by the Satanists to create whatever narrative they want us to believe. Only they know the truth, We don't. That gives them the power to control us. The truth is in the Vatican library in Rome safely hidden away.

The truth is the gospel of Matthew and John were quickly written to document the teachings of Yahushua (Jesus) after Pentecost, All early Christians had access to the two books in the house churches that were flourishing. Like Luke, They both included documentation of Pentecost, And all Christians went through a process of handling Matthew first and then they writings of John when they were ready. Examining the book of Revelation. The story of John being sent to the Island of Patmos is fake, And the book was distributed to the Assemblies much earlier than we suppose!

Therefore, The early assemblies knew Christ was born as Adam and Paul got his idea of Adam from Matthew. The translation idea in Hebrews 9 (broken bone made straight) was common place in the original assemblies. The stuff I am teaching is what the first assemblies all believed. Conflict arose when Satanic moles entered the assemblies as tares and fooled the people who did not know the scriptures, Especially the Gentiles. The tares were supposed experts with scriptures. The were identified as a Christian Pharisee sect for Christians anciently and today to know they were Satanists. They needed to be discrete about it for that was the command from Yahushua.

So what happened?

When the Catholic moles replaced the equality of the cube with the power of the pyramid, They ordered all copies of scripture to be sent to the top satanic leaders when they consolidate the Church hierarchy at Rome, Which are called the Nicolaitans in scripture. Those who did not follow orders were branded as heretics and thrown in jail or killed.

The good assembly leaders trusted Yahweh was working through the top leaders and felt they should round up all the manuscripts and do what they were told. And it is true. The Father was guiding them what to do. He taught them no doctrines, But directed them what to do with the scriptures to cause the confusion created by Satan inside the hearts of men and women based on how the scriptures ended up a mess because of a few scripture modifications.

Some may argue that Yahweh would never break His own rules. But He does not have any rules, And His prime reason to send us to earth is for us to know good and evil by placing Satan in each of our spirit-orbs as darkness to overcome. He is not a mortal.

Back to the strategy. After all of the scriptures were confiscated, They then created forgeries of famous Christians such as Ignatius and said the writings were around 110 AD and created the Christian narrative that they wanted us to believe. It was very clever because it worked! Ignatius says the Sabbath was on Sunday and not Saturday, For example, Which is completely false. The Satanists got the brilliant idea to divide the Church into East and West Churches over the Sabbath day and other doctrines, And no one would know they were controlling both to fool everyone. They do the same thing in politics. They do it BECAUSE IT WORKS to fool the gullible.

Therefore, With a clean slate of no evidence with the scriptures, They had the power to create any dates they wanted to tell us when the Biblical manuscripts were written, Making up fabrication after fabrication for what Christians are to believe. It goes so far with zero physical evidence, Some argue that Jesus and His apostles never lived.

Fortunately. We can stand on the sea of glass by repenting and fix all the errors (both Biblical and historical) by the Logos Word of Reason and common sense.

For example, For something so important as the Son of God, We would expect the Christians to write down the events of Christ and His teachings. Right?

True answer: They did. They wrote the gospels of Matthew and John immediately for believers.

Question: Why doesn't Matthew and John include Pentecost?

Answer: They did. The Satanists deleted them at the Father's direction to transfer the money power to them. The purpose is to expose the lying sons of God in our day by exposing Satan created in our souls that is attracted to the doctrines of the fallen sons of God. Everyone knows good and evil in the final Act III of the Cosmic War to prepare us for eternal bodies promised to us sometime before our incarnation into our first mortal bodies.

No blame on the Satanists. They have played their part well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 5:51:59 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Starting with the parable of the wheat and tares, And being instructed to allow the wheat and tares to grow together until the reaping of the angels (which is now at the disclosure of the ETs), Then it is very easy to figure out church history narratives created by the Satanists.

First is the baptism of water and Spirit to cleanse the intellect and live by the Golden Rule. Second is the baptism of love done at Pentecost, The real power is the face-to-love that cannot be felt on the Internet. All we can do is discuss the ideas here. But the intellect baptism of North to South of white snow must come first to renew our minds before our shift to East and West dimension of feelings of love to be properly headed toward translation as the splitting of the Mount of Olive prophesy indicates. The baptism of love before its time can create havoc on the mind, Which is what the fallen sons of God like to do to lock in place into the Satanists their doctrinal lies forever, So to speak.

The book of Matthew addresses the blood life example of Christ to correct the mind. The book of John addresses the emotional baptism of love at Pentecost. That is why the writing of John's gospel is so much different than Matthew's.

Knowing these truths, Why do historians and scholars date the two books so many years after the ascension of Christ? Why? Because all narratives of dating of the writings were created by the Satanists to create whatever narrative they want us to believe. Only they know the truth, We don't. That gives them the power to control us. The truth is in the Vatican library in Rome safely hidden away.

The truth is the gospel of Matthew and John were quickly written to document the teachings of Yahushua (Jesus) after Pentecost, All early Christians had access to the two books in the house churches that were flourishing. Like Luke, They both included documentation of Pentecost, And all Christians went through a process of handling Matthew first and then they writings of John when they were ready. Examining the book of Revelation. The story of John being sent to the Island of Patmos is fake, And the book was distributed to the Assemblies much earlier than we suppose!

Therefore, The early assemblies knew Christ was born as Adam and Paul got his idea of Adam from Matthew. The translation idea in Hebrews 9 (broken bone made straight) was common place in the original assemblies. The stuff I am teaching is what the first assemblies all believed. Conflict arose when Satanic moles entered the assemblies as tares and fooled the people who did not know the scriptures, Especially the Gentiles. The tares were supposed experts with scriptures. The were identified as a Christian Pharisee sect for Christians anciently and today to know they were Satanists. They needed to be discrete about it for that was the command from Yahushua.

So what happened?

When the Catholic moles replaced the equality of the cube with the power of the pyramid, They ordered all copies of scripture to be sent to the top satanic leaders when they consolidate the Church hierarchy at Rome, Which are called the Nicolaitans in scripture. Those who did not follow orders were branded as heretics and thrown in jail or killed.

The good assembly leaders trusted Yahweh was working through the top leaders and felt they should round up all the manuscripts and do what they were told. And it is true. The Father was guiding them what to do. He taught them no doctrines, But directed them what to do with the scriptures to cause the confusion created by Satan inside the hearts of men and women based on how the scriptures ended up a mess because of a few scripture modifications.

Some may argue that Yahweh would never break His own rules. But He does not have any rules, And His prime reason to send us to earth is for us to know good and evil by placing Satan in each of our spirit-orbs as darkness to overcome. He is not a mortal.

Back to the strategy. After all of the scriptures were confiscated, They then created forgeries of famous Christians such as Ignatius and said the writings were around 110 AD and created the Christian narrative that they wanted us to believe. It was very clever because it worked! Ignatius says the Sabbath was on Sunday and not Saturday, For example, Which is completely false. The Satanists got the brilliant idea to divide the Church into East and West Churches over the Sabbath day and other doctrines, And no one would know they were controlling both to fool everyone. They do the same thing in politics. They do it BECAUSE IT WORKS to fool the gullible.

Therefore, With a clean slate of no evidence with the scriptures, They had the power to create any dates they wanted to tell us when the Biblical manuscripts were written, Making up fabrication after fabrication for what Christians are to believe. It goes so far with zero physical evidence, Some argue that Jesus and His apostles never lived.

Fortunately. We can stand on the sea of glass by repenting and fix all the errors (both Biblical and historical) by the Logos Word of Reason and common sense.

For example, For something so important as the Son of God, We would expect the Christians to write down the events of Christ and His teachings. Right?

True answer: They did. They wrote the gospels of Matthew and John immediately for believers.

Question: Why doesn't Matthew and John include Pentecost?

Answer: They did. The Satanists deleted them at the Father's direction to transfer the money power to them. The purpose is to expose the lying sons of God in our day by exposing Satan created in our souls that is attracted to the doctrines of the fallen sons of God. Everyone knows good and evil in the final Act III of the Cosmic War to prepare us for eternal bodies promised to us sometime before our incarnation into our first mortal bodies.

No blame on the Satanists. They have played their part well.

The problem with baptism. John the Baptist said Jesus would come and baptize them with fire. But we know Jesus never baptized anyone.
Luje 3:16 John answered them all, I baptize you with water. But one who is more powerful than I will come, The straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
" The Bible does not record anyone being baptized by Jesus. John 4:1"2 records, "Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John"although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, But his disciples"

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.