Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 7:05:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Do you know what John and Christ mean?

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, Let him deny himself, And take up his cross, And follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, And loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels [INSIDE US], And then He will reward each according to his works [INNER WORKS-RENEWING OF THE MIND]. Assuredly, I say to you, There are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His [INNER] kingdom. "

How can we see the truth when we believe the words atonement and testament came from Christ?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 5:17:43 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, Let him deny himself, And take up his cross, And follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, And loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels [INSIDE US], And then He will reward each according to his works [INNER WORKS-RENEWING OF THE MIND]. Assuredly, I say to you, There are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His [INNER] kingdom. "

How can we see the truth when we believe the words atonement and testament came from Christ?

What you tried to quote was from Matthew 16:24-28. It had nothing to do with John. You prove once again you are scripturally ignorant.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, Let him deny himself, And take up his cross, And follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, If he shall gain the whole world, And lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, Which shall not taste of death, Till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

But, The only references in the Bible dealing with Christ and the atonement are in reference to the cross.

Reconciliation is through the cross:
1. "And might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, By it having put to death the enmity. " (Eph. 2:16).

2. "And through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, Having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, Whether things on earth or things in heaven. " (Col. 1:20).

Our debt nailed to the cross
1. "Having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, Having nailed it to the cross. " (Col. 2:14).

He bore our sins on the cross
1. "And He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, That we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. " (1 Pet. 2:24).

Reconciled through Christ's death--which occurred on the cross.
1. "For if while we were enemies, We were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, Much more, Having been reconciled, We shall be saved by His life. " (Rom. 5:10).

2. "Yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, In order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach--, " (Col. 1:22).

Paul says, "For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, And Him crucified. " (1 Cor. 2:2). He does not mention anything, Ever, About Jesus bearing our sins in the Garden. He only mentions sins in relation to the cross of Christ. Wherein did God purchase the church with His own blood (Acts 20:28)? It was the cross--not the Garden.

Matthew 16:24-28 is not about atonement. It is about the difficulties and rewards of following Jesus. And Jesus promises to return before some standing here, Which shall not taste of death, Till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

You spend 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. We now know why you found it so difficult. You suffer from a learning disability.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 6:19:22 PM
John and Yahushua (Jesus) taught the same thing: "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " I agree 100% with all the scriptures you quoted. We are reconciled to God by the power of the cross through repentance and translation by the renewing of the mind. Paul knew what he was writing.

God blames no one for past sins. He only cares about today to be reconciled to Him by repentance and watching how Christ's faith in His Father made it possible to be victorious. We follow Him be doing what He did, Applied to our personal lives, Of course, Not His. Everyone has a cross to bear to do what we know we need to do, But we do not want to. Christ teaches us the victory is in the Garden of Gethsemane in our mind and will to submit to the will of God and not our dragons of dumb ideas and counterfeit love and counterfeit fear. As we keep the conflict private in the heart, With silent prayers, We will overcome and do what we know needs to be done without complaint and without a fan club of praise from humans. We only want praise from the inside from out Father through His Son that connects to us.

Satanists already know how to have faith in the Father. They just need to swap black grace for white grace and stop believing the lies of the fallen son of God. They love us unconditionally as they were created that way, But they are incompetent with mortality and teach very childish doctrines to each other. It is like a bunch of children meeting at the dinner table, And they all agree to the idea, "Hey everyone, Lets get the Father to change His mind and remove mortality and pain for the mortals. Father is lying to us. If we all believe together, We can do it. The ideas of the family of Ra are true, Not the Father's lies. "

The true issue is they are not poor in spirit like a mortal child where the mortal parents have all the power. The sons of God have a lot of power being born immortal, And they have used that power in an out of control manner in the name of their love, Which they do have. Yahweh Has all power and gives them their power, So He is controlling the Cosmic War; therefore, We all know good and evil as a stepping stool into eternity. The disagreement has a good ending for everyone.

The fallen sons of God are just children of a Father who loves them, And they will learn their lesson when he removes their bodies and souls in hell-fire and starts the whole life process over with their spirit-obs.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 7:55:58 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
John and Yahushua (Jesus) taught the same thing: "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " I agree 100% with all the scriptures you quoted. We are reconciled to God by the power of the cross through repentance and translation by the renewing of the mind. Paul knew what he was writing.

What you quoted was not from John. It was Matthew 16:24-28. Admit when you are wrong. It is better than getting slapped in the head later.

God blames no one for past sins. He only cares about today to be reconciled to Him by repentance and watching how Christ's faith in His Father made it possible to be victorious. We follow Him be doing what He did, Applied to our personal lives, Of course, Not His. Everyone has a cross to bear to do what we know we need to do, But we do not want to. Christ teaches us the victory is in the Garden of Gethsemane in our mind and will to submit to the will of God and not our dragons of dumb ideas and counterfeit love and counterfeit fear. As we keep the conflict private in the heart, With silent prayers, We will overcome and do what we know needs to be done without complaint and without a fan club of praise from humans. We only want praise from the inside from out Father through His Son that connects to us.

Satanists already know how to have faith in the Father. They just need to swap black grace for white grace and stop believing the lies of the fallen son of God. They love us unconditionally as they were created that way, But they are incompetent with mortality and teach very childish doctrines to each other. It is like a bunch of children meeting at the dinner table, And they all agree to the idea, "Hey everyone, Lets get the Father to change His mind and remove mortality and pain for the mortals. Father is lying to us. If we all believe together, We can do it. The ideas of the family of Ra are true, Not the Father's lies. "

On one hand you put all the blame on the sons of God. Shouldn't God be dealing with his immediate sons than creatures he created from the dust of the earth?

The true issue is they are not poor in spirit like a mortal child where the mortal parents have all the power. The sons of God have a lot of power being born immortal, And they have used that power in an out of control manner in the name of their love, Which they do have. Yahweh Has all power and gives them their power, So He is controlling the Cosmic War; therefore, We all know good and evil as a stepping stool into eternity. The disagreement has a good ending for everyone.

A first step would be to take away the power from the sons of God. It worked in Jesus's case. Jesus was powerless to challenge the Romans. The Romans crucified him.

The fallen sons of God are just children of a Father who loves them, And they will learn their lesson when he removes their bodies and souls in hell-fire and starts the whole life process over with their spirit-obs.

It took you 43 years to learn to make sense of the bible. It took you that long to learn "The fallen sons of God are just children of a Father who loves them, "
Just the fact they were the sons of God should have told you they were his children. You must be profoundly stupid.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 9:58:29 PM
The reference to John and Jesus refers to the topic sentence and not what I quoted in Matthew. I answered you other concerns in the other post.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2018 11:40:55 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The reference to John and Jesus refers to the topic sentence and not what I quoted in Matthew. I answered you other concerns in the other post.

Here is your Opening Post which is introducing the topic title: "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. "

Your OP:

Your many mistakes.

1. Matthew 16:24-28 which you quoted is not about atonement. It is about the difficulties and rewards of following Jesus. And Jesus promises to return before some standing here, Which shall not taste of death, Till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

2. John is not mentioned in Matthew 16:24-28.

3. There no mention of repenting, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand in Matthew 16:24-28 which you quoted to back your claim about atonement.

You said it took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. But you keep demonstrating you are profoundly stupid and scripturally ignorant. You cannot even match your topic title with the appropriate scriptural verse that expands on it.

What is the matter with you? How severe is your mental illness?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2018 5:54:52 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I answered these questions on the other thread.

You cannot even match your topic title with the appropriate scriptural verse that expands on it.

You said it took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. But you keep demonstrating you are profoundly stupid and scripturally ignorant.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2018 6:08:48 AM
Where does the board say I have to quote scripture references? I do not see that rule anywhere. By the way, I don't see the word "debate" in this post, Either. Do you concede the post you surfaced about the word "debate" was not very bright?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2018 5:10:36 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Where does the board say I have to quote scripture references? I do not see that rule anywhere. By the way, I don't see the word "debate" in this post, Either. Do you concede the post you surfaced about the word "debate" was not very bright?

You quoted a scriptural verse as reference. But the verse did not match the topic title.

You are profoundly stupid.

You cannot even match your topic title with the appropriate scriptural verse that expands on it.

You said it took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. But you keep demonstrating you are profoundly stupid and scripturally ignorant.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.