Jump to topic:

President Trump's daily tweets

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 9:58:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Has anyone watched the Satanists insider networks and media trying to implement the command of the Father to build the New World Order anyway they can? It has been over two years now! Their current approach is not working, But they plan to play the trump card of the ETs soon to get their way. Wait to see what happens when the Satanists and ETs figure out Ra and Lucifer are the same son of God. He has lied to them as they have lied to us. Do a google of Trump's tweets today.

It's a good thing Christ is going to fix this thing from the tops down. 'Watch it unfold on your couch before your eyes. The Bible prophecies are true. You do not need to worry about anything. Yahweh is in control.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2018 11:20:33 PM
I don't really bother with Trumps tweets, Or really tweets in general. Though I do hear about them in the news often enough. One of my gripes against Trump is his (To me) apparent lack of politeness, Manners and so on.

Satanists don't really seem like a large base of people. Well at least conscious Satanists, I suppose a religious person could say some people are indirectly aiding Satan unknowingly, But I don't believe in an afterlife.

Only Satanists I have some vague knowledge of is the Anton LaVey Satanists. But I thought that they were also atheists and used their religion more for the purpose of enjoyment of ritual, Belonging, And unusual philosophy.

Also thought their popularity dropped off the map rather with the death of their founder. Though I do hear that some of his books are still a bit read.

Though I have heard of other Satanists, They seem very small in numbers.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 12:37:25 AM
I agree. Trump has emotional and political BO that turns people off, But he is fighting the globalists. Study the illuminate, But keep in mind they change their name of their networks every century or so to stay effectively hidden as the Satanists rule the world.

Some of the concept I surface on this sight takes literally years to study to get mass on the subject. I am ahead of you by 35 years, Just pointing you in the right direction to know how this world is run from the top. Study Hillary and Bill Clinton and John Podesta from what they said in the 'WikiLeaks" emails is a good place to start. The Trump witch hunt is to distracts the public from the WikiLeaks and the information in them about pedophilia used to control people in power.

Those at the top are never thrown in jail because they are part of a fraternity of criminal leaders. Their intentions are good, But their approach to build a New World Order is very evil.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 1:49:57 AM
There is a new video made by David Wilcock and Cory Goode that puts the president's tweets in context. The brand new documentary is called "Above Majestic". David Wilcock and Cary Goode are the leaders of the ET and UFO explanations given on earth at this time. It will tell you exactly what is believed today, But it does cost $4 dollars to watch because it is new. I wish I would have had such a film when I was studying the subject, For there are so many pieces, It can be difficult to see the total message. The documentary puts all the pieces together that is discussed right now before disclosure.

That said, Nobody really understands what is going on because they do not know what the Bible really teaches because of the closed paradigms, Which blindness from His power the Lord intended until our day to prove the sons of God are liars. When you watch the film, One needs to know that everyone is being deceived by Yahweh's power that is being released by faith in Him as the Creator and not faith in the Bible. Therefore, Their faith is much greater than the public's faith who makes little sacrifice in their atonement dreamland of fantasy love. No repentance and no sacrifice is required, Except to obey the 100, 000 rules of man that are created to rob, Control, And kill us. The rules of men have zero power of translation.

Just remember, Time travel is true, But it is caused by Yahweh to give Lucifer more time to work on his genetic projects privately that keep failing. Yahweh tells the truth about eternal life and mortal life, Clearly separating the two with a clear purpose. Ra (Lucifer) is lying.

There are ET bases on the moon that need to be private, But the power of God transports them to the moon by God's will. The ETs get in the ships when God tells them to, And then God's grace puts the thought into their minds, And they fly to the moon. If the grace of God does not put the idea in the brain, The ship will NOT fly to the moon. They learned that the hard way by many ETs dying in space. If they were to travel by their own volition, They will die in the Van Allen radiation belts. God's will gives them plenty of space and privacy to work on the genetic reengineering for the fallen Sons of God. No one can complain that they did not have the time or tools to try.

Objects can appear and disappear based on frequency, According the Yahweh's power of faith and not because of the technology. For those who remember the Betty Eddie story, The machine she saw had nothing to do with Ra (Lucifer) that appeared to her with unconditional love of God, Claiming he was Jesus Christ Remember she said something happened that was erased from her mind? She was told that she was talking to Lucifer and not Christ. When she learned that. She did not want to return to earth. Yahweh removed it from her mind so she would return to earth and tell her story. Yahweh brought her back to earth, Not Lucifer, But Lucifer thinks the technology unleashes the power of the Creator, Not Yahweh. It is the same thing with the ETs.

When one knows all power is from Yahweh, The pieces of the puzzle all fall into place perfectly. "Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. " (Matt 5"3)
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 4:03:02 AM
If you watch the two films mentioned, Then you will know what is discussed today at UFO conferences. But there is a secret symbol the Lord has been waiting to reveal that He has kept secret for 150, 000 years. The secret is the genetic reengineering must be done away from the living earth on the dead moon, Mars, Or many other planets orbiting the sun. They are not allowed to leave the earth's community of planets.

So when Cory Goode starts having flashbacks of the 20 years into the future and being taken to other planets, These experiences happened, But they where done by the power of Yahweh and not by the technology. The symbolism is that the dead planets must be where the actual genetic research and scientific testing must be done because the projects are dead to Yahweh. They will not succeed.

When the ETs learn that the history of the planets is not true, And Yahweh created the dead planets to do the dead genetic projects, The symbolism will kick their minds into seeing the truth and turn away from the fallen sons of God and retain their incredible faith in Yahweh, And they can teach us to have faith like they do. They will share with us the power of Yahweh on the outside, As we all enter the kingdom of God within us by faith and true repentance by removing the words atonement and testament. .

The world is not going to end by the dumb physical doomsday ideas of all the theologians. The ending will be good for everyone's flesh. However, The dumb and irrational assumptions and ideas of Ra (Lucifer) will be obliterated from the hearts of everyone, Leading us into the evidence we need to believe to be translated.

Therefore, Christians, I hate to inform you, But you will not be leading the world like you assume you are from the unrepentant brains of the paid theologians. You are the tail, Not the head. Proof: the Satanist have all the money on earth. Read the Bible about the head and the tail regarding money, And you can know who the Lord defines as the head to lead us in the future and who is the tail, For they already lead us. They have all the skills to lead.

Trump gained all of his skills to lead before He became a Christian. He has always loved liberty and freedom. He is exactly what the world needs right now as the ETs are disclosed. Yahweh knows what He is doing. Controlled Christianity with no power of faith is the last thing we need. I have to comment Mrs. Trump for reading the Lord's prayer, But she is NOT a religion. She was a model, And she is
a caring person who loves the Lord, No matter what negative things the media is paid to say about her. She is the one that advised Trump to be President to defend our liberties and freedoms.

The ETs and Satanists have much greater faith in the POWER of the Creator by much greater evidence, But Mrs. Trump has faith and love in His Character. The Satanists and ETs will lead us to the Golden Rule, The Lord's prayer, And the economic system of Christ that is perfect to bring heaven to earth, Just like the prayer says. The blindness and deafness will be removed, And Yahweh will do a marvelous work and a wonder on earth, Led by the Jews and Muslims that will hug each other in one circle of unity of the human race and ETs.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 5:23:06 AM
Actually, I agree with you. Satan is not a spirit outside of us, But he is the evil one of darkness created in all of our spirit-orbs that can go out of control. The evil is controlled by the Golden Rule and not by the Survival of the Fittest of the animal kingdom. The animal kingdom was created by Yahweh to show us NOT to be like animals that want to eat each other.

The Satanist, Sigmund Freud, Tried to explain the spirit as the ego, Superego, And the id as they operate in the conscious and subconscious mind. He missed the mark by a million miles because he did not believe in the inner kingdom of God to understand the Book of Revelation, Where the Creator explains the dynamics of the spirit-orb, Soul, Flesh, And carnal mind of the past, Present, And future are contrasted with the eternal Spirit of Yahweh Elohim that exists in each one of us and controls the past, Present, And future. It is a far more robust model to explain the truths of what we all deal with every day. Great comment. Thanks. PS. Sigmund Freud killed himself.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 5:55:56 AM
By the way, The Democrat Liberals focus on the half truth of a New World Order but by trickery and mind control, Focusing on the TRUTH that interdependence is the higher form of living.

The Conservative Republicans focus on the lesser human principle of independence and nationalism, Which is true, But is more immature. The nation needs to be part of a righteous New World Order and not what we have today.

They are both blinded by half-truths. We need a true federation of nations not a United Nations to manipulate and force fake news narratives to exercise unrighteous dominion over the world to deceive, Rob, Control, And kill us by stealth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 5:21:15 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
There is a new video made by David Wilcock and Cory Goode that puts the president's tweets in context. The brand new documentary is called "Above Majestic". David Wilcock and Cary Goode are the leaders of the ET and UFO explanations given on earth at this time. It will tell you exactly what is believed today, But it does cost $4 dollars to watch because it is new. I wish I would have had such a film when I was studying the subject, For there are so many pieces, It can be difficult to see the total message. The documentary puts all the pieces together that is discussed right now before disclosure.

That said, Nobody really understands what is going on because they do not know what the Bible really teaches because of the closed paradigms, Which blindness from His power the Lord intended until our day to prove the sons of God are liars. When you watch the film, One needs to know that everyone is being deceived by Yahweh's power that is being released by faith in Him as the Creator and not faith in the Bible. Therefore, Their faith is much greater than the public's faith who makes little sacrifice in their atonement dreamland of fantasy love. No repentance and no sacrifice is required, Except to obey the 100, 000 rules of man that are created to rob, Control, And kill us. The rules of men have zero power of translation.

Just remember, Time travel is true, But it is caused by Yahweh to give Lucifer more time to work on his genetic projects privately that keep failing. Yahweh tells the truth about eternal life and mortal life, Clearly separating the two with a clear purpose. Ra (Lucifer) is lying.

There are ET bases on the moon that need to be private, But the power of God transports them to the moon by God's will. The ETs get in the ships when God tells them to, And then God's grace puts the thought into their minds, And they fly to the moon. If the grace of God does not put the idea in the brain, The ship will NOT fly to the moon. They learned that the hard way by many ETs dying in space. If they were to travel by their own volition, They will die in the Van Allen radiation belts. God's will gives them plenty of space and privacy to work on the genetic reengineering for the fallen Sons of God. No one can complain that they did not have the time or tools to try.

Objects can appear and disappear based on frequency, According the Yahweh's power of faith and not because of the technology. For those who remember the Betty Eddie story, The machine she saw had nothing to do with Ra (Lucifer) that appeared to her with unconditional love of God, Claiming he was Jesus Christ Remember she said something happened that was erased from her mind? She was told that she was talking to Lucifer and not Christ. When she learned that. She did not want to return to earth. Yahweh removed it from her mind so she would return to earth and tell her story. Yahweh brought her back to earth, Not Lucifer, But Lucifer thinks the technology unleashes the power of the Creator, Not Yahweh. It is the same thing with the ETs.

When one knows all power is from Yahweh, The pieces of the puzzle all fall into place perfectly. "Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. " (Matt 5"3)

David Wilcock and Cory Goode Video Above Majestic is your typical alien conspiracy theory. Secret space missions and aliens farming planets for resources. Plenty of space travel and space crafts. Proves you are so wrong about ETs and Satanic influence. It puts Germany ahead of the pack with bases on the moon and Mars.
Your sources are all non biblical which only destroys your biblical interpretation and association with aliens, ETs and Satanic forces. Any wonder you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. The bible doesn't fit well with alien theory.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 6:06:08 PM
You would pick the idea about the slave trade, Which is about abducting humans to do the genetic research, Which no ET would tell us. There are many Satanic and even ET plants who create a false narrative.

That is OK. The ETs know what they are doing at the top, Although the genetic testing to control eternal life is done off planet on the dead planets. They have their own issues within the inner earth that would cause trouble if the ETs under the earth found out what they are doing. They believe the power of the Creator is protecting them so they can do the work privates. Surprise! The Creator is Yahweh. Time up.

The issue is not the ETs or Satanists, But it is the lies of the fallen sons of God who exist according to Genesis 6. They have deliberately mistranslated the 1st verse as I have proven from the Hebrews to hide the truth that Adam was not the first man on earth. And your dumb explanation for the many races is what?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 8:53:46 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
You would pick the idea about the slave trade, Which is about abducting humans to do the genetic research, Which no ET would tell us. There are many Satanic and even ET plants who create a false narrative.

That is OK. The ETs know what they are doing at the top, Although the genetic testing to control eternal life is done off planet on the dead planets. They have their own issues within the inner earth that would cause trouble if the ETs under the earth found out what they are doing. They believe the power of the Creator is protecting them so they can do the work privates. Surprise! The Creator is Yahweh. Time up.

Your earlier link said all the advanced civilizations were destroyed by the Noah's flood.

The issue is not the ETs or Satanists, But it is the lies of the fallen sons of God who exist according to Genesis 6. They have deliberately mistranslated the 1st verse as I have proven from the Hebrews to hide the truth that Adam was not the first man on earth. And your dumb explanation for the many races is what?

Your mental illness is becoming more evident. Upto now all your posts have been about ETs and Satanists. Suddenly they are no longer the issue. It is the lies of the fallen sons of God who exist according to Genesis 6. They have deliberately mistranslated the 1st verse as I have proven from the Hebrews to hide the truth that Adam was not the first man on earth.

But you also claimed In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

You wrote: "The point of the cross is white grace has more power than the black grace Yahweh gives Ra (Lucifer) by lying to mortals about the real Cosmic War. He and we don't steal God's glory in eternity but only in mortality. Ra (Lucifer) and us give the glory all back to Yahweh in the end. In fact, Ra is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 KJV)"

So in the end Yahweh is the only one behind all the evil.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 12:19:11 AM
I explain this in detail in Why I believe in the Bible and why I believe in the Bible II with scripture. The ideas are summarized without the scripture proofs in my "paradigm" threads. I guess you are ignoring what I wrote.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:30:40 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I explain this in detail in Why I believe in the Bible and why I believe in the Bible II with scripture. The ideas are summarized without the scripture proofs in my "paradigm" threads. I guess you are ignoring what I wrote.

Read your OP from Why I believe the Bible. Note, no quotes from scriptures.

You wrote:
"I believe the Bible because I reject the illogical nonsense controlled and fed to us by the insiders that rule the planet. The ideas in the Bible about where we came from, Why we are here, And where we are going are the most rational ideas on the planet. It explains the true Cosmic war and what Lucifer is contending about. It explains our existence in our temporary home of Good and Evil. It explains the UFOs that are about to disclose themselves in 2018 or 2019. It explains both the goats and sheep, Who have nothing to do with the Cosmic War created by Lucifer to prove Yahweh is a criminal liar.

Yahweh did not kick Lucifer out of the heaven, But he lives in a nice place on another side of town in the third heaven, So to speak. The confusion was deliberately created by Lucifer who rules the world by stealing Yahweh's power.

The misunderstood Book of Revelations is about the kingdom of God within us. The dragon was cast out of heaven to the earth with 1/3 of the angels. The earth they are cast to spins and represents the will of mortals that that the dragon works with. The spinning sun represents the will of God. Spinning is movement. What imagery could better represent will power? The size difference between the sun and earth contrasts the power of the two different wills.

1=Father 2=Son 3= Holy Spirit. 1/3 represents the view of the dragon not believing in the Son. The destruction of plagues using 1/3 represents the justice of God cleansing our spirits and souls to perfect us in light without the mercy of the Son. The Father's justice (1) and Holy Spirit (3) is the only thing that will get us to change for the better when we are in a rebellious and self-righteous attitude. It is a symbolic language code of numbers that runs through the entire Bible, Using the numbers 0 through 12. I believe the Bible because its ideas are not only highly rational, But the numbers unlock the meaning of the parables and prophecies as well. Only the Creator has that much power.

The 1/3 meaning was understood clearly by Christians of the 1st century. Relax. The message of the wrath of God is good thing, Not a bad thing. The book teaches how to overcome the dragon of fear, The beast (five senses of the flesh plus the carnal mind involved in our past and future. We are to live in the present now. 5+2=7 mountain barriers ), The false prophet (promise of happiness in buying something), The mark of the beast (love of money and power), And the religious harlot that rides the beast to sell God for money.

In addition, The 24 elders is the reverse of 42 months of tribulations. 4 is self and 2 is Christ. Which comes first? Christ in the light as 24? Or is self placed first as 42? Same thing withl 1, 000. It represents cutting off the carnal mind and walking in the light. The 1000 years is referring the spiritual seasons we go through as we walk in the light--winter, Spring, Summer, And fall. There is no 1, 000 year millennium the self-deceived theologians have convinced Christians to believe.

Therefore, The dragon has nothing to do with Lucifer in the third heaven. Indeed, Yahweh has treated Lucifer much differently than the fallen sons of God accuse Yahweh of doing. Lucifer and the fallen sons of God in the third heaven frequency have communicated lies through the innocent humans and innocent ETs to fool both the ETs and Satanists to continue their genetic reengineering efforts to control eternal life of the body. The fallen ones believe Yahweh hides the genetic knowledge and has spiritually evolved and will not share the knowledge with anyone else, But Yahweh hoards the knowledge to Himself.

What Lucifer does not tell anyone is that Yahweh created planet earth for Lucifer and the ETs to prove Yahweh is a lying criminal. They have had 150, 000 years to prove it. Yahweh did not get involved until Adam and Ever where placed in a protected bubble of light called the Garden of Eden. Everyone knew who they were and their philosophy on the Georgia Guidestones:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Their pyramid structure on earth that gave them occult power to live in peaceful societies to work on their genetic projects. Yahweh and His power made it all possible. Then Yahweh sent to flood to kill outer earth and burry the pyramids. He did not put all the animals in Noah's boat, But most of the animals were transported to other planets two by two and transported back to start over after the flood. The ETs fled to the inner earth that is hollow and has its own sun. Eearthquake data acts the same in liquid or gas, Whether it is molten lava, Air, Or water. Thus the scientists, Especially those at the top working with the ETS, Have hid this truth from public to protect the ETs under the earth. They are not from outer space. Paul taught that those living under the earth would also be eternally saved by Christ. But most people do not know what Paul actually taught because it is never brought to their attention.

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, Of those in heaven, And of those on earth, And of those *UNDER* the earth, And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, To the glory of God the Father. (Phil 2:9-11)

Paul is comparing the ETs to those in heaven and on earth as a group of the children of Yahweh. They look human, But visions from God shows what is in their hearts and confuses those who see them.

Time is up. Lucifer failed. Yahweh is now in the process of doing what He planned to do from the day he created the earth mortal in our frequency channel, So to speak. He is eventually gives everyone a body for eternity, Even Lucifer, After his soul and body is destroyed in hell fire, But his spirit-orb will survive to get a new soul and body to live forever and worship Yahweh. Yahweh lives what He preaches. He loves His enemies! He is just like a mortal father loving a teenager who rebels, But no matter what He does to love his son, The son hates his father because the son cannot have or do what he wants to have or do.

The elect in the first heaven read the parable of the prodigal son, And they understand it is referring to Jesus and Lucifer. Jesus had to work through the mortal feelings of resentment for the Father eventually giving eternal life to Lucifer, When Christ did not rebel. That self-righteous thought created in the soul of Jesus was Adam's reincarnated soul, Which Paul taught.

Christ overcame the thought by becoming the son of God at His baptism by John. His new identity crises resolved the conflict by His three temptations after baptism. At that point, He knew the truth about Lucifer. He learned to love His enemies by the power of the Spirit of the Son in Yahweh's Spirit that was transferred to Him and birthed in is Spirit from the third heaven where the Spirit of the Father dwells in an eternal body co-eternal with the soul of Adam.

The Spirit of Yahweh is in all bodies. The body of he Father represent the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh. Christ's body represents the Spirit of Son in Yahweh. The body of the Mother represents the Spirit of the Mother in Yahweh. The body of the Daughter represents the Spirit of the Daughter of Yahweh. Their are four parts of Yahweh that lives inside all bodies. The trinity is from the occult who believes the Father, Mother, And Son are three, With the Son being Lucifer instead of Christ. These ideas are argued forever in the third heaven. Does Lucifer and the sons of God tell mortals the truth? No. He hides the truth and lies. Chris
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 11:05:00 PM
Your free speech and contention is encouraged. I stand by my thoughts as the most rational of the planet. The ideas came from the Bible while standing on the sea of glass.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 11:08:40 PM
PS. For me to regurgitate 22 chapters in Revelation would be overwhelming to everyone. Isn't it better to quote the ideas and let the reader find the scriptures in the 22 chapters? That being said, I did start referencing scripture in later posts as requested.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 5:15:32 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Your free speech and contention is encouraged. I stand by my thoughts as the most rational of the planet. The ideas came from the Bible while standing on the sea of glass.

You said you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah did not stand on the sea of glass. He had to deal with a real flood.

The proper interpretation for the sea of glass found in Revelation 4:6 and Revelation 15:2

Revelation 4:6 And before the throne was something like a sea of glass, As clear as crystal. In the center, Around the throne, Were four living creatures, Covered with eyes in front and back.
What John was describing was a shipwrecked scene he witnessed where God's throne was floating on a sea of glass. The beast were the animals accompanying God before the shipwreck. So where was the ship and how did it get shipwrecked? You answered the question. You left God in the ark and returned to earth as the reincarnated Noah. Without your piloting the ark, It crashed in the middle of a sea of glass which made steering the ark impossible. What John saw was the aftermath of the shipwreck.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, Beside which stood those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name.
Here John repeats his observation because he saw something new. A fire broke out and the beasts had to be corralled and tamed. John mentioned he saw saints among those singing praise to the shipwrecked God.
Notice: Noah was missing from the scene. 1. Because he was not a saint. 2. Because he was reincarnated on earth as anon the Bronze Age mutt.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 9:32:44 AM
The four creatures are the four parts of our spirit-orbs that are created in the image of Yahweh Elohim. Lion (authority of truth-Father); Cow (Life and peace-Mother); Man (Mortal Life-the Son) and an Eagle (Paradigms of bird's eye view-Holy Spirit Daughter)

Our spirit-orbs are created in the image of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim. He does not have a form but is in everything as One Spirit. Also, Your spirit-orb has no form but is one orb created in His image.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 6:19:50 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The four creatures are the four parts of our spirit-orbs that are created in the image of Yahweh Elohim. Lion (authority of truth-Father); Cow (Life and peace-Mother); Man (Mortal Life-the Son) and an Eagle (Paradigms of bird's eye view-Holy Spirit Daughter)

Our spirit-orbs are created in the image of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim. He does not have a form but is in everything as One Spirit. Also, Your spirit-orb has no form but is one orb created in His image.

Any wonder Darwin with his Evolution Theory was more respected than your proposed parts of orbs created in the image of Yahweh Elohim. Lion (authority of truth-Father); Cow (Life and peace-Mother); Man (Mortal Life-the Son) and an Eagle (Paradigms of bird's eye view-Holy Spirit Daughter)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.