Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Dan Akroid and UFOs

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 2:43:40 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Famous Dan Aykroyd Hollywood personality interviews his experiences and study of UFOs. He has obviously studied the topic for many decades. The interview was a year ago, Several months after Academy of the Stars announcement to disclose the ETs. The powers that be are rolling out the information as the public can absorb it.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XqM0wAZtnAg

For those who know nothing about UFOs, This is a great introduction because Dan covers all the bases of UFO thought since his childhood and discusses the current arguments about time travel. The Lord told me time travel is impossible without Him. He is the one that causes it to happen for His glory, But man thinks it is the technology, When it is not.

Also, Dan mentioned the disappearance of a car before His eyes toward the end of the interview. It describes my own experiences many times of disappearing and reappearing objects. It is Yahweh Elohim's power doing the miracles, Not the technology.

The Creator's power is behind the ET's power because of their faith in the Creator. When the ETs discover Ra of the ETs is also pretending to be Lucifer, Things on earth will start changing quickly from the tops down as they walk away from the fallen sons of God as the liars they are. The ET disclosure is close, But I do not know when Yahweh is going to do it. The important thing to note is they are not from outer space. For anyone reading this site and using faith and repentance correctly to understand the Bible, They have the intellectual boat they need to ride out the flood of new ideas that is about to rain down on earth.

Seriously, This is the best summary of the UFO topic you can view. Dan Aykroyd does a great job. All of the genetic experimentation with eggs and semen is part of Ra's (Lucifer's) desires to figure out the genetic death codes and gain control of eternal life using human scientists because they cannot do it by themselves. They may love us unconditionally, But they are inept children when it comes to understanding the purpose of mortality.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2018 5:19:30 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Famous Dan Aykroyd Hollywood personality interviews his experiences and study of UFOs. He has obviously studied the topic for many decades. The interview was a year ago, Several months after Academy of the Stars announcement to disclose the ETs. The powers that be are rolling out the information as the public can absorb it.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XqM0wAZtnAg

For those who know nothing about UFOs, This is a great introduction because Dan covers all the bases of UFO thought since his childhood and discusses the current arguments about time travel. The Lord told me time travel is impossible without Him. He is the one that causes it to happen for His glory, But man thinks it is the technology, When it is not.

Also, Dan mentioned the disappearance of a car before His eyes toward the end of the interview. It describes my own experiences many times of disappearing and reappearing objects. It is Yahweh Elohim's power doing the miracles, Not the technology.

The Creator's power is behind the ET's power because of their faith in the Creator. When the ETs discover Ra of the ETs is also pretending to be Lucifer, Things on earth will start changing quickly from the tops down as they walk away from the fallen sons of God as the liars they are. The ET disclosure is close, But I do not know when Yahweh is going to do it. The important thing to note is they are not from outer space. For anyone reading this site and using faith and repentance correctly to understand the Bible, They have the intellectual boat they need to ride out the flood of new ideas that is about to rain down on earth.

Seriously, This is the best summary of the UFO topic you can view. Dan Aykroyd does a great job. All of the genetic experimentation with eggs and semen is part of Ra's (Lucifer's) desires to figure out the genetic death codes and gain control of eternal life using human scientists because they cannot do it by themselves. They may love us unconditionally, But they are inept children when it comes to understanding the purpose of mortality.

Dan Akroyd says the UFOs he saw were aliens flying in disc shaped spaceships.

Get an education you ignorant mutt. Learn the proper meaning of the words you use.

1. UFO are Unidentified flying objects.
2. Extraterrestrial. Use the adjective extraterrestrial to describe anything that comes from or exists outside of the earth, Like life on a distant planet, Material from an asteroid, Or even the sun. . . . This makes sense when you know that in Latin, Extra means "outside" and terra means "earth. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 12:14:10 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
I do not have words to use to describe my ideas because they are not available to me. I use ET because they came from other planets 150, 000 years ago by the power of God and not by the space ships. The ET knowledge excludes the knowledge of the Lord and the Bible because their faith and meditation is using a faith in the Creator and the power of meditation techniques and prayer outside of the Bible.

The ETs operate their craft by faith in the Creator, And the Creator makes them think the technology is driving the power, When it is not. They are driving toys that have nothing to do with technology, But are powered by faith in the Creator. The Creator tells them to build the craft exactly a certain way by direct revelation in the light. Including the helmets, And by faith, The ships fly.

They do not know why it works, But they create scientific explanations that sound reasonable, And they believe it. So they can drive their craft by faith in the mind, And it works because they believe in the Creator and built the craft exactly as they were told. Those ships that are shot down occur because Yahweh wants it to happen and makes it happen using our free will choices.

The telepathy happens because of faith in the Creator and not special technology. Yahweh is the one transferring the thought. For example, When thousands of people suddenly felt like going outside and seeing the UFO at the same time, That was the power of Yahweh invoked by the faith of the ETs who received the light of Yahweh to be there at the precise moment,

Their faith in God is stronger than ours because the evidence is stronger because of visions and the sons of God appearing frequently with twisted light and unconditional love. Yahweh planned to provide the evidence in Exodus 20 to start the translation processes with Israel, But the Satanists made the people fear and reject Yahweh.

The faith of the ETs and Satanists in the Creator by the evidence of His power and love is going to shift to Christ. Then with God's Character in Christ revealed in Isaiah 29 about the sealed book of Revelation. They will leave Lucifer and built the Acts 2-6 economic system to prepare the world for the Mt Sinai II experience that God will show His real power and glory to increase faith on earth in the third temple era of translation. Faith depends on the evidence God shows us BY GRACE.

The ETs and Satanists need to prepare the world to see the power of God's WHITE GRACE because they have been communicating with the fallen sons of God. They just do not know they have been lying about the Creator, Yahweh, And the Cosmic War over the purpose of mortality, Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife that we can learn the truth from the Bible by repentance.

The power of telepathy comes from the Creator. The power of time travel comes from the Creator. The power of ETs and humans to fly to the mood or mars comes from the power of God, Not the technology, Fooling everyone. NASA of course never flew to the moon because only the direct power of God can take a craft passed the lethal Van Allen radiation belts. The ETs have bases on the moon and mars that God can take them to by faith. They like the privacy to work on the genetics. They have their own problems of other ETs discovering what they are up to, And God in His mercy gives them the grace to work on their genetic goals of eternal life. Time's up! They failed.

God has been working on the deception 150, 000 by using His power to teach us all the fallen Sons of God are liars. He even gave the ETs the power to time travel to change events to continue their tests on the body to try to crack the genetic death code. Today, They are arrogantly sending out the narrative message that those at the top can live forever, But they know it is a lie to keep the research going because "they have almost cracked the genetic death codes, " and to give great hope for the insiders if they do what they are told.

Time travel is simple for Yahweh's power. If the time continuum is changed, Yes the bodies and souls disappear, Because they are not eternal. But the spirit orbs return to the point of origin. For example, Cory Goode was indeed tested for 20 years, Then Yahweh's power by faith, Not the technology, Transports Cory back to the past, Removing the future. His spirit orb returned to his original child's body and retains all the knowledge gained, But he can't remember, Unless the power of Yahweh brings it into his conscious mind, Which has been happening to him.

At first, I thought he was lying. Then I realized the lies are coming from the fallen sons of God, Who are deceiving everyone. Cory is just stuck in the middle of the powers of Yahweh and does not know what is happening except what he is told by the ETs, Which is what the ETs want him to believe.

Therefore, Yahweh is in control of past, Present, And future and not the technology, But the ETs have not learned this truth yet. But they will as soon as the fallen sons of God are proven to be liars from the Bible.

The power to create visions that make ETs appear to us as greys or reptilians comes from the Creator. The faith in the Creator is focused on the Power of Yahweh rather than His Character and motives revealed in the Bible by Christ. Their faith comes by seeing the sons of God on a regular basis. Faith comes from evidence, And that evidence gives them great faith in the Creator. Both the ETs and the Satanists. Those on the outside do not have any faith in God to create power as the insiders do. The US public creates the wealth to rob by their hard work are taught to believe in the magic wand of the atonement which has no power to forgive anyone and no power to walk into eternal life and not die by the soul not leaving the body.

All of these concepts of technology, Time travel, Reptilians, Greys, Insectoids, Outer space travel, And so forth, Are going to deceive everyone that is not in the safe intellectual Biblical boat of faith and repentance that I am building for everyone. The scientific mumbo jumbo to explain how the technology works is to fool us. Yahweh is making the power happen by having great faith in the Creator, Not the technology.

Genius-level thinking of Yahweh. He knows what He is doing. He is proving He can talk to people however He wants to without the Bible. But that does not make the Bible false. The theologians are in error.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 3:09:02 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I do not have words to use to describe my ideas because they are not available to me. I use ET because they came from other planets 150, 000 years ago by the power of God and not by the space ships. The ET knowledge excludes the knowledge of the Lord and the Bible because their faith and meditation is using a faith in the Creator and the power of meditation techniques and prayer outside of the Bible.

The ETs operate their craft by faith in the Creator, And the Creator makes them think the technology is driving the power, When it is not. They are driving toys that have nothing to do with technology, But are powered by faith in the Creator. The Creator tells them to build the craft exactly a certain way by direct revelation in the light. Including the helmets, And by faith, The ships fly.

They do not know why it works, But they create scientific explanations that sound reasonable, And they believe it. So they can drive their craft by faith in the mind, And it works because they believe in the Creator and built the craft exactly as they were told. Those ships that are shot down occur because Yahweh wants it to happen and makes it happen using our free will choices.

The telepathy happens because of faith in the Creator and not special technology. Yahweh is the one transferring the thought. For example, When thousands of people suddenly felt like going outside and seeing the UFO at the same time, That was the power of Yahweh invoked by the faith of the ETs who received the light of Yahweh to be there at the precise moment,

Their faith in God is stronger than ours because the evidence is stronger because of visions and the sons of God appearing frequently with twisted light and unconditional love. Yahweh planned to provide the evidence in Exodus 20 to start the translation processes with Israel, But the Satanists made the people fear and reject Yahweh.

The faith of the ETs and Satanists in the Creator by the evidence of His power and love is going to shift to Christ. Then with God's Character in Christ revealed in Isaiah 29 about the sealed book of Revelation. They will leave Lucifer and built the Acts 2-6 economic system to prepare the world for the Mt Sinai II experience that God will show His real power and glory to increase faith on earth in the third temple era of translation. Faith depends on the evidence God shows us BY GRACE.

The ETs and Satanists need to prepare the world to see the power of God's WHITE GRACE because they have been communicating with the fallen sons of God. They just do not know they have been lying about the Creator, Yahweh, And the Cosmic War over the purpose of mortality, Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife that we can learn the truth from the Bible by repentance.

The power of telepathy comes from the Creator. The power of time travel comes from the Creator. The power of ETs and humans to fly to the mood or mars comes from the power of God, Not the technology, Fooling everyone. NASA of course never flew to the moon because only the direct power of God can take a craft passed the lethal Van Allen radiation belts. The ETs have bases on the moon and mars that God can take them to by faith. They like the privacy to work on the genetics. They have their own problems of other ETs discovering what they are up to, And God in His mercy gives them the grace to work on their genetic goals of eternal life. Time's up! They failed.

God has been working on the deception 150, 000 by using His power to teach us all the fallen Sons of God are liars. He even gave the ETs the power to time travel to change events to continue their tests on the body to try to crack the genetic death code. Today, They are arrogantly sending out the narrative message that those at the top can live forever, But they know it is a lie to keep the research going because "they have almost cracked the genetic death codes, " and to give great hope for the insiders if they do what they are told.

Time travel is simple for Yahweh's power. If the time continuum is changed, Yes the bodies and souls disappear, Because they are not eternal. But the spirit orbs return to the point of origin. For example, Cory Goode was indeed tested for 20 years, Then Yahweh's power by faith, Not the technology, Transports Cory back to the past, Removing the future. His spirit orb returned to his original child's body and retains all the knowledge gained, But he can't remember, Unless the power of Yahweh brings it into his conscious mind, Which has been happening to him.

At first, I thought he was lying. Then I realized the lies are coming from the fallen sons of God, Who are deceiving everyone. Cory is just stuck in the middle of the powers of Yahweh and does not know what is happening except what he is told by the ETs, Which is what the ETs want him to believe.

Therefore, Yahweh is in control of past, Present, And future and not the technology, But the ETs have not learned this truth yet. But they will as soon as the fallen sons of God are proven to be liars from the Bible.

The power to create visions that make ETs appear to us as greys or reptilians comes from the Creator. The faith in the Creator is focused on the Power of Yahweh rather than His Character and motives revealed in the Bible by Christ. Their faith comes by seeing the sons of God on a regular basis. Faith comes from evidence, And that evidence gives them great faith in the Creator. Both the ETs and the Satanists. Those on the outside do not have any faith in God to create power as the insiders do. The US public creates the wealth to rob by their hard work are taught to believe in the magic wand of the atonement which has no power to forgive anyone and no power to walk into eternal life and not die by the soul not leaving the body.

All of these concepts of technology, Time travel, Reptilians, Greys, Insectoids, Outer space travel, And so forth, Are going to deceive everyone that is not in the safe intellectual Biblical boat of faith and repentance that I am building for everyone. The scientific mumbo jumbo to explain how the technology works is to fool us. Yahweh is making the power happen by having great faith in the Creator, Not the technology.

Genius-level thinking of Yahweh. He knows what He is doing. He is proving He can talk to people however He wants to without the Bible. But that does not make the Bible false. The theologians are in error.

So why did you use Dan Akroyd's UFO sightings to prove ETs? He described them as aliens with disc shaped spaceships. You lost your argument.
The reason you don't have words to use to describe your ideas is because they are not available to you and because you lied about your education. You are a profoundly stupid uneducated mutt.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 4:10:06 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
That's ok. This what you say when you have nothing to say. Did you get to the end when Dan sees the car disappear into of thin air?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 4:36:45 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anon
That's ok. This what you say when you have nothing to say. Did you get to the end when Dan sees the car disappear into of thin air?

My walking tree eats cars, It's completely natural.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 5:33:01 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Dan Aykroyd is not a flake. Did you watch the video and hear his testimony? It a little over an hour and free on Youtube. He has been paying attention to UFOs ever since he as a child when a bunch of UFOs appeared over the capital building. You do know we have a lot of genuine pictures of that event, Right?
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 9:07:39 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Famous Dan Aykroyd Hollywood personality interviews his experiences and study of UFOs. He has obviously studied the topic for many decades. The interview was a year ago, Several months after Academy of the Stars announcement to disclose the ETs. The powers that be are rolling out the information as the public can absorb it.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XqM0wAZtnAg

For those who know nothing about UFOs, This is a great introduction because Dan covers all the bases of UFO thought since his childhood and discusses the current arguments about time travel. The Lord told me time travel is impossible without Him. He is the one that causes it to happen for His glory, But man thinks it is the technology, When it is not.

Also, Dan mentioned the disappearance of a car before His eyes toward the end of the interview. It describes my own experiences many times of disappearing and reappearing objects. It is Yahweh Elohim's power doing the miracles, Not the technology.

The Creator's power is behind the ET's power because of their faith in the Creator. When the ETs discover Ra of the ETs is also pretending to be Lucifer, Things on earth will start changing quickly from the tops down as they walk away from the fallen sons of God as the liars they are. The ET disclosure is close, But I do not know when Yahweh is going to do it. The important thing to note is they are not from outer space. For anyone reading this site and using faith and repentance correctly to understand the Bible, They have the intellectual boat they need to ride out the flood of new ideas that is about to rain down on earth.

Seriously, This is the best summary of the UFO topic you can view. Dan Aykroyd does a great job. All of the genetic experimentation with eggs and semen is part of Ra's (Lucifer's) desires to figure out the genetic death codes and gain control of eternal life using human scientists because they cannot do it by themselves. They may love us unconditionally, But they are inept children when it comes to understanding the purpose of mortality.

Apart from the fact that David B Sereda is a well-known con-artist who jumps on any and every nutty conspiriracy going, Dan Aykroyd is a professional actor and is paid to act out any crap that is put in front of him, I. E. Ghostbusters and Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs. Do you seriously believe that anyone who isn't scatter-brained is going to give the least bit of credence to that sort of rubbish?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 1:15:25 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I believe he is telling the truth because similar things have happened to me. When the ET disclose themselves, You can reevaluate what you believe. As mentioned however, It is better to want to believe in God rather than being forced by the evidence. Once that decision is made emotionally, The evidence will justify what we emotionally believe about God or no God. See how your mind works, You have created a reasonable idea to discredit Dan's testimony by never seeing objects disappear and reappear before; therefore, He must be lying.

On the other hand, Let's suppose you are right. Why are the powers that be promoting the ETs so much at this time? Do you have a good answer to that question? The answer "money" is wrong because the money to produce all the NEW movies on Netflix to brainwash us costs way more than the money we pay each month for The never ending free Netflix movies used to brainwash us, Such as your favorite gay agenda.

THE TRUTH IS IN THE NUMBERS THAT NOBODY IN THE PUBLIC THINKS ABOUT!
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 2:11:04 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Willows, Look at the financial statements of Netflix. It is totally funded by debt to the Satanic bankers. They are not trying to make a profit value from our money. Netflix is being used as a tool to brainwash us. They just borrow whatever money they need to produce whatever shows they want to. They have plenty of cash flow to pay the interest to stay afloat. Like the United States, They have no intention of ever paying off its debt.

Thus, The Satanic international bankers have the money to do whatever they want. Do not worry, They will tell us, The ETs will save this evil world. We need to listen to them. Problem=>Reaction=>Solution.

The bankers and ETs think the Creator is controlling everything. Surprise! He is. They just do not know it is Yahweh. Wait till they find out Ra is the CIA operative Lucifer. It will blow their minds. The fallen sons of God are liars. Times up. They have had 150, 000 years of Yahweh's power to prove Yahweh is a liar. They failed.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 4:01:27 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Dan Aykroyd is not a flake. Did you watch the video and hear his testimony? It a little over an hour and free on Youtube. He has been paying attention to UFOs ever since he as a child when a bunch of UFOs appeared over the capital building. You do know we have a lot of genuine pictures of that event, Right?

Dan Akroyd did not produce any pictures or evidence of UFOs. But he proved you are wrong about ETs not flying in space crafts. He described them as the typical aliens we are all familiar with. So why are you posting links that go against your ET theories?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 7:16:35 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I said the film is good to watch to get a flavor of the current buzz in the UFO conferences, But I told you what the Lord told me on the Sea of Glass what it wrong the ideas while you watch it. Take it or leave it. I have shared with everyone how to get where I am at by following the principles of the kingdom of God within us by repentance and faith that are documented in the Book of Revelation. There is NO CONDEMNATION OR BLAME for not doing this, However, You won't be translated into life without your soul leaving you body. The Lord knows how messed up the Biblical paradigms are. He is going to fix it over time.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 7:49:55 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Dan Aykroyd had a new worth of $135 million. So he is doing this documentary from the heart, And that shows through. He does not need the money or status. He is not the actor we see at the movies, But he is just saying what the facts are as he sees it. He has been studying the UFO dilemma for a long time.

Again, I would not have believed the car disappeared, But I have had similar experiences happen to me more than 20 times in my life with smaller objects.

I did not want to tell the board I am the reincarnated Noah, But I was commanded to. It is to get the attention of the Satanists and ETs that the Lord is on both their sides to lead the earth by turning to Christ rather than listen to the fallen sons of God that lie to them as they lie to us. Like father, Like son. Etc. The lying occurs naturally in the pyramid hierarchies as one loves the power of God at the top rather than His good Character in Christ.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 7:58:06 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I said the film is good to watch to get a flavor of the current buzz in the UFO conferences, But I told you what the Lord told me on the Sea of Glass what it wrong the ideas while you watch it. Take it or leave it. I have shared with everyone how to get where I am at by following the principles of the kingdom of God within us by repentance and faith that are documented in the Book of Revelation. There is NO CONDEMNATION OR BLAME for not doing this, However, You won't be translated into life without your soul leaving you body. The Lord knows how messed up the Biblical paradigms are. He is going to fix it over time.

Dan Akroyd did not produce any pictures or evidence of UFOs. But he proved you are wrong about ETs not flying in space crafts. He described them as the typical aliens we are all familiar with. So why are you posting links that go against your ET theories?

Why would God tell you things contrary to what Dan Akroyd saw?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 8:02:14 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Don't the leaders of our planet want to live forever? Yes! That is the genetic objective. They are listening to and trusting the wrong son of God. It is as simple as that.
Willows
Posts: 11,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 8:19:10 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I believe he is telling the truth because similar things have happened to me. When the ET disclose themselves, You can reevaluate what you believe. As mentioned however, It is better to want to believe in God rather than being forced by the evidence. Once that decision is made emotionally, The evidence will justify what we emotionally believe about God or no God. See how your mind works, You have created a reasonable idea to discredit Dan's testimony by never seeing objects disappear and reappear before; therefore, He must be lying.

On the other hand, Let's suppose you are right. Why are the powers that be promoting the ETs so much at this time? Do you have a good answer to that question? The answer "money" is wrong because the money to produce all the NEW movies on Netflix to brainwash us costs way more than the money we pay each month for The never ending free Netflix movies used to brainwash us, Such as your favorite gay agenda.

THE TRUTH IS IN THE NUMBERS THAT NOBODY IN THE PUBLIC THINKS ABOUT!

The truth is with those who make informed, Reasoned decisions and don't take things at face value

There will always be plenty of gullible, Naive, Conspiracy-loving twits around for others to take advantage of. . . . It has been going on since time immemorial.

For example, And huh, You have to listen to this one. . . . . . Apparently 1700 years ago some government officials dug up some weird conspiracy stories about some sort of charlatan who claimed to be the son of God.
The officials compiled these stories in a book and passed it off as real to the ignorant, Gullible masses. They all believed the crap and to this day there are still officials who pump the same stories into the naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable.

Like, Huh, Like, Would you even believe such things like that still go on?

Wherever and whenever there is a ready captive audience of nitwits, There will always be those who will take advantage of them.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 8:19:58 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Dan Aykroyd had a new worth of $135 million. So he is doing this documentary from the heart, And that shows through. He does not need the money or status. He is not the actor we see at the movies, But he is just saying what the facts are as he sees it. He has been studying the UFO dilemma for a long time.

Again, I would not have believed the car disappeared, But I have had similar experiences happen to me more than 20 times in my life with smaller objects.

I did not want to tell the board I am the reincarnated Noah, But I was commanded to. It is to get the attention of the Satanists and ETs that the Lord is on both their sides to lead the earth by turning to Christ rather than listen to the fallen sons of God that lie to them as they lie to us. Like father, Like son. Etc. The lying occurs naturally in the pyramid hierarchies as one loves the power of God at the top rather than His good Character in Christ.

Dan Akroyd did not produce any pictures or evidence of UFOs. But he proved you are wrong about ETs not flying in space crafts. He described them as the typical aliens we are all familiar with. So why are you posting links that go against your ET theories?

Why would God tell you things contrary to what Dan Akroyd saw?
You struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. You even admitted you are mentally ill.
1. Here you are claiming ETs are petty thieves.
You said: But I have had similar experiences happen to me more than 20 times in my life with smaller objects.

2. You said it took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. Now you believe you are the reincarnated Noah. Now you are not even in control of what you say.
You said: I did not want to tell the board I am the reincarnated Noah, But I was commanded to.

3. God has recruited you to lead the ETs and Satan to Christ. That is saying Christ failed and God reincarnated Noah to get throb done.
You said: But I was commanded to. It is to get the attention of the Satanists and ETs that the Lord is on both their sides to lead the earth by turning to Christ rather than listen to the fallen sons of God that lie to them as they lie to us. Like father, Like son. Etc.

4. Your mind drifts to the prymids.
You wrote: The lying occurs naturally in the pyramid hierarchies as one loves the power of God at the top rather than His good Character in Christ.

You now claim you are a reincarnated Noah sharing your Bronze Age worldview which explains why you are out of sync with reality.

That would make you much dumber than you look. It also explains why you are so out of sync with our Information Age and reality. ETs won't be able to help you because you haven't found any. You might even have suffered mental illness in you other past lives because you cannot remember your past lives,
And if you are still relying on Christ to clean the world of the dumb ideas created by the fallen sons of God. That too is trying to apply an Iron Age solution to our space age problems. You have fully validated your mental illness and profound stupidity.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 12:10:24 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Are UFO real based on the evidence? Yes.

We do not have photos of ETs because they look human.

Which is the most likely truth? They are all from earth but work on the genetic reengineering on the dead planets, But only by faith in God's will the ships work by our minds. If they fly without faith in God, They die in the Van Allen radiation belts. Free energy is a different animal of science.

Or they are all from outer space and there are 43 different kinds, Such as greys, Reptilian, Blue birds, Nordics, Insectoids, Etc. Do we believe the official narratives?

I believe the Bible and what the white light reveals to me on the sea of glass. I hope everyone understand. The book of Revelation processes are open to everyone who the grace of God calls and elects to overcome their unrighteousness and pride to be translated.

I assumed all the apostles died except one, But I was corrected recently. All the apostles dying by outrageous claims that are fake news narratives by the Satanists because the apostles just disappeared. They we all translated except James who led the apostles to delegate the money distribution processes. I also misjudged the apostles. They made a mistake because they were so close to translation by the scriptures, They naturally assumed the scriptures were more important than the money. But if we don't have money to eat, We die mortality, Making money the first priority.

Unlike the narrative the apostles did not understand Yahushua (Jesus) before Pentecost, That view is incorrect. For example, They scattered in the Garden of Gethsemane because scripture commanded them to, And they obeyed. Peter denied Christ three time because he was told to, Making it possible to witness what happened. He cried because of what was going to happen to Christ and not because of repentance. He loved Him. Everything we have been told about Peter is wrong. Paul confronted him because he didn't understand the Gentile mindset being raised in the Holy Land. He was not confronting him for Jewish customs in his city, But he was confronting him about Gentile customs, That have noting to do with the eternal Spirit of Yahweh Elohim that has no laws.

Furthermore, The Book or Revelation was not written on the isle of Patmos, But was delivered soon after John wrote the 3 letters to the Church. The sons of God needed to destroy the idea of translation. The Satanists believed that it was a lie, So they came up with the brilliant idea. They created the fake story that the Book of Revelation was written in 100AD. It was really written in 40AD. We know the narrative was added because John introduces himself twice in the book. See for yourself:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave Him to show His servants"things which must shortly take place [in the inner kingdom of God]. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ, To all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near. [Repent, For the first heaven is near] EVERY CHRISTIAN KNEW ABOUT THE INNER KINGDOM FROM THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT! THE INTRODUCTION WAS WRITTEN AFTER JOHN WAS TRANSLATED]

4 John, To the seven churches which are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, And from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, The faithful witness, The firstborn from the dead, And the ruler over the kings of the earth [the numbers]. . . .

9 ***I, John, Both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, Was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ***. I was in the Spirit on the Lord"s Day, And I heard behind me a loud voice, As of a trumpet, Saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, " and, "What you see, Write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, To Smyrna, To Pergamos, To Thyatira, To Sardis, To Philadelphia, And to Laodicea. " (Rev 1:1-4;9-11)

John would not introduce himself twice, But the sentence was created to remove the idea of translation from Christianity by placing the ideas 60 years later and inventing outer kingdom narratives about its meaning, EVEN THOUGH THE TEACHING of Yahushua (Jesus) IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT TRANSLATION. EVERY ELECT CHRISTIAN KNEW WHAT HE MEANT.

In science, There are the tests that can be performed by other scientists to validate the ideas. In spiritual things, The Book of Revelation is no different. The tests, Seals, And plagues can be performed by those who believe in Christ and stand on the sea of glass to see what is true. It is the scientific method applied to the kingdom of God within us,
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 1:45:16 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Peter preached to the people the resurrected body of Christ needed to stay in heaven until the last person on earth was translated or resurrected. The early Christians knew the doctrines of translation and resurrection from the VERY BEGINNING. The ideas are what the Bible teaches, But few can see the truth because of the paid theologians and paid religions that take our money and teach us what sounds good to us:

Repent therefore and be converted [as a little child], That your sins may be blotted out [by repentance without atonement ideas], So that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord [inside our hearts or spirit-orbs by renewing the mind], And that He may send Jesus Christ, Who was preached to you before, Whom heaven must receive until the times of ***restoration of all things***, Which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:19-21)

Ra ruled earth as one empire of ETs, So the world was not divided like it is today. When the prophets of Yahweh showed up, So did the divided world show up from Lucifer, And the prophets told everyone to repent and live the Golden Rule and not be divided.

Translated and resurrected beings will meet the Lord in the air. They will be purged of death. The resurrected beings will be directed to other planets. The translated beings will come and live on earth with Him to keep the promise to reincarnated and translated Abraham to create immortal children that promulgate forever.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 12:32:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Are UFO real based on the evidence? Yes.

We do not have photos of ETs because they look human.

You said ETs have been around for 150, 000 years. And they even live on earth albeit underground. And yet no pictures or sightings of their earthly homes. All sightings appear to be aliens in spaceships from outer space.

Which is the most likely truth? They are all from earth but work on the genetic reengineering on the dead planets, But only by faith in God's will the ships work by our minds. If they fly without faith in God, They die in the Van Allen radiation belts. Free energy is a different animal of science.

Scientis found the Van Allen radiation belts to weak to deter entry or exit.

Or they are all from outer space and there are 43 different kinds, Such as greys, Reptilian, Blue birds, Nordics, Insectoids, Etc. Do we believe the official narratives?

I believe the Bible and what the white light reveals to me on the sea of glass. I hope everyone understand. The book of Revelation processes are open to everyone who the grace of God calls and elects to overcome their unrighteousness and pride to be translated.

Here are your struggles to make sense of the bible.

1. You said you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. You became mentally unstable during the process. Why did you struggle to make sense if the bible if all you needed was to believe the Bible and what the white light reveals to you on the sea of glass?

2. You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.

3. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

4. I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words. "

I assumed all the apostles died except one, But I was corrected recently. All the apostles dying by outrageous claims that are fake news narratives by the Satanists because the apostles just disappeared. They we all translated except James who led the apostles to delegate the money distribution processes. I also misjudged the apostles. They made a mistake because they were so close to translation by the scriptures, They naturally assumed the scriptures were more important than the money. But if we don't have money to eat, We die mortality, Making money the first priority.

None of the apostles made money. They all died poor.
Unlike the narrative the apostles did not understand Yahushua (Jesus) before Pentecost, That view is incorrect. For example, They scattered in the Garden of Gethsemane because scripture commanded them to, And they obeyed. Peter denied Christ three time because he was told to, Making it possible to witness what happened. He cried because of what was going to happen to Christ and not because of repentance. He loved Him. Everything we have been told about Peter is wrong. Paul confronted him because he didn't understand the Gentile mindset being raised in the Holy Land. He was not confronting him for Jewish customs in his city, But he was confronting him about Gentile customs, That have noting to do with the eternal Spirit of Yahweh Elohim that has no laws.

They did not understand Jesus because he spoke mostly in parables that no one understood.

Furthermore, The Book or Revelation was not written on the isle of Patmos, But was delivered soon after John wrote the 3 letters to the Church. The sons of God needed to destroy the idea of translation. The Satanists believed that it was a lie, So they came up with the brilliant idea. They created the fake story that the Book of Revelation was written in 100AD. It was really written in 40AD. We know the narrative was added because John introduces himself twice in the book. See for yourself:

What is important is you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the Bible and you were 57 years old before your struggles ended. That only suggests you had a learning disability. You also admitted you suffered from mental illness. So there is little credibility left in your theological development.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave Him to show His servants"things which must shortly take place [in the inner kingdom of God]. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ, To all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near. [Repent, For the first heaven is near] EVERY CHRISTIAN KNEW ABOUT THE INNER KINGDOM FROM THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT! THE INTRODUCTION WAS WRITTEN AFTER JOHN WAS TRANSLATED]

John was never translated. Revelation speaks about the vision he was shown about the future in a dream.
Jesus ascended to heaven. The kingdom of heaven was not in him nor is it in us.
Acts 1:9-14 verse by verse - Jesus Ascends into Heaven from Mount Olivet

4 John, To the seven churches which are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, And from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, The faithful witness, The firstborn from the dead, And the ruler over the kings of the earth [the numbers]. . . .

9 ***I, John, Both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, Was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ***. I was in the Spirit on the Lord"s Day, And I heard behind me a loud voice, As of a trumpet, Saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, " and, "What you see, Write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, To Smyrna, To Pergamos, To Thyatira, To Sardis, To Philadelphia, And to Laodicea. " (Rev 1:1-4;9-11)

John would not introduce himself twice, But the sentence was created to remove the idea of translation from Christianity by placing the ideas 60 years later and inventing outer kingdom narratives about its meaning, EVEN THOUGH THE TEACHING of Yahushua (Jesus) IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT TRANSLATION. EVERY ELECT CHRISTIAN KNEW WHAT HE MEANT.

In science, There are the tests that can be performed by other scientists to validate the ideas. In spiritual things, The Book of Revelation is no different. The tests, Seals, And plagues can be performed by those who believe in Christ and stand on the sea of glass to see what is true. It is the scientific method applied to the kingdom of God within us,

The book of revelation is about future events to come that John was shown in a vision. As far as Christians go those future events have not been fulfilled. It calls for the destruction of heaven and earth and replaced with a new heaven and a new earth.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away. "Revelation 21:1.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2018 9:07:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If the book of Revelation is full of prophecy of the future in the physical world, What is the purpose of the book. Jefferson hated it. Everyone has a different meaning of the symbols for 2, 000 years. The purpose needs to help man kind not confuse us. Doesn't it?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2018 4:09:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
If the book of Revelation is full of prophecy of the future in the physical world, What is the purpose of the book. Jefferson hated it. Everyone has a different meaning of the symbols for 2, 000 years. The purpose needs to help man kind not confuse us. Doesn't it?

You show again how scripturally ignorant you are. The purpose of Revelation was explained in the first verse in Revelation. It was to show John what was to come. It was an apocalyptic vision of the future.

Revelation 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, Which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw"that is, The word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, And blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, Because the time is near.

Every generation of Christians expected the fulfilment of the visions in Revelation during their generation. But all were disappointed. Because the final judgement and the destruction of heaven and earth and its replacement has not occurred.
Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, For the first heaven and earth had passed away, And the sea was no more.

Your own interpretation of Revelation and other occult associations were all borrowed from Momornism by your own admission.
You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 9:12:17 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Do you have some kind of phobia about the goats? I told you I don't believe in the ideas of the goats, but I respect their loyalty and commitment to the dumb ideas. Mormons serve missions for 2 years. That is loyalty and commitment the false ideas.I The Lord understand black grace and the white grace. The Lord can understand both darkness and light because He created both, but the Satanists are blind and cannot see the white grace of Christ. Do I believe that Yahweh is a lying criminal? No. Do I believe the fallen sons of God are lying criminals? Yes. But they are blind and cannot see. They believe evil is good and good is evil:

Genesis 2:9
The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:17
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Genesis 3:5
"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 44:4
They had not gone far from the city when Joseph said to his steward, "Go after those men at once, and when you catch up with them, say to them, "Why have you repaid good with evil?

Leviticus 5:4
or if anyone thoughtlessly takes an oath to do anything, whether good or evil (in any matter one might carelessly swear about) even though they are unaware of it, but then they learn of it and realize their guilt"

Deuteronomy 1:35
"No one from this evil generation shall see the good land I swore to give your ancestors,

Joshua 23:15
But just as all the good things the Lord your God has promised you have come to you, so he will bring on you all the evil things he has threatened, until the Lord your God has destroyed you from this good land he has given you.

1 Samuel 25:21
David had just said, "It"s been useless"all my watching over this fellow"s property in the wilderness so that nothing of his was missing. He has paid me back evil for good.

2 Samuel 14:17
"And now your servant says, "May the word of my lord the king secure my inheritance, for my lord the king is like an angel of God in discerning good and evil. May the Lord your God be with you.""

Nehemiah 9:35
Even while they were in their kingdom, enjoying your great goodness to them in the spacious and fertile land you gave them, they did not serve you or turn from their evil ways.

Job 30:26
Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.

Psalm 34:14
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Psalm 35:12
They repay me evil for good and leave me like one bereaved.

Psalm 37:27
Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.

Psalm 38:20
Those who repay my good with evil lodge accusations against me, though I seek only to do what is good.

Psalm 52:3
You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.

Psalm 109:5
They repay me evil for good, and hatred for my friendship.

Proverbs 11:27
Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it.

Proverbs 14:19
Evildoers will bow down in the presence of the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.

Proverbs 14:22
Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.

Proverbs 17:13

Evil will never leave the house of one who pays back evil for good.
Proverbs 28:10

Whoever leads the upright along an evil path will fall into their own trap, but the blameless will receive a good inheritance.

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Jeremiah 4:22
"My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."

Jeremiah 13:23
Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Jeremiah 18:10
and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Jeremiah 18:20
Should good be repaid with evil? Yet they have dug a pit for me. Remember that I stood before you and spoke in their behalf to turn your wrath away from them.

Amos 5:14
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.

Amos 5:15
Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.

Micah 3:2
you who hate good and love evil; who tear the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones;

Malachi 2:17
[ Breaking Covenant Through Injustice ] You have wearied the Lord with your words. "How have we wearied him?" you ask. By saying, "All who do evil are good in the eyes of the Lord, and he is pleased with them" or "Where is the God of just.

Matthew 5:45
that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Matthew 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Matthew 12:34
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Matthew 12:35
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one,

Mark 3:4
Then Jesus asked them, "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?" But they remained silent.

Luke 6:9
Then Jesus said to them, "I ask you, which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to destroy it?"

Luke 6:45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Luke 11:13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

John 5:29
and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Romans 3:8
Why not say"as some slanderously claim that we say""Let us do evil that good may result"? Their condemnation is just.

Romans 7:19
For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do"this I keep on doing.

Romans 7:21
So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.

Romans 12:9
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 14:16
Therefore do not let what you know is good be spoken of as evil.

Romans 16:19
Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

1 Peter 3:10
For, "Whoever would love life and see good days must keep
Harikrish
Posts: 28,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 6:31:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Do you have some kind of phobia about the goats? I told you I don't believe in the ideas of the goats, but I respect their loyalty and commitment to the dumb ideas. Mormons serve missions for 2 years. That is loyalty and commitment the false ideas.I The Lord understand black grace and the white grace. The Lord can understand both darkness and light because He created both, but the Satanists are blind and cannot see the white grace of Christ. Do I believe that Yahweh is a lying criminal? No. Do I believe the fallen sons of God are lying criminals? Yes. But they are blind and cannot see. They believe evil is good and good is evil:

Genesis 2:9
The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:17
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Genesis 3:5
"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 44:4
They had not gone far from the city when Joseph said to his steward, "Go after those men at once, and when you catch up with them, say to them, "Why have you repaid good with evil?

Leviticus 5:4
or if anyone thoughtlessly takes an oath to do anything, whether good or evil (in any matter one might carelessly swear about) even though they are unaware of it, but then they learn of it and realize their guilt"

Deuteronomy 1:35
"No one from this evil generation shall see the good land I swore to give your ancestors,

Joshua 23:15
But just as all the good things the Lord your God has promised you have come to you, so he will bring on you all the evil things he has threatened, until the Lord your God has destroyed you from this good land he has given you.

1 Samuel 25:21
David had just said, "It"s been useless"all my watching over this fellow"s property in the wilderness so that nothing of his was missing. He has paid me back evil for good.

2 Samuel 14:17
"And now your servant says, "May the word of my lord the king secure my inheritance, for my lord the king is like an angel of God in discerning good and evil. May the Lord your God be with you.""

Nehemiah 9:35
Even while they were in their kingdom, enjoying your great goodness to them in the spacious and fertile land you gave them, they did not serve you or turn from their evil ways.

Job 30:26
Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.

Psalm 34:14
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Psalm 35:12
They repay me evil for good and leave me like one bereaved.

Psalm 37:27
Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.

Psalm 38:20
Those who repay my good with evil lodge accusations against me, though I seek only to do what is good.

Psalm 52:3
You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.

Psalm 109:5
They repay me evil for good, and hatred for my friendship.

Proverbs 11:27
Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it.

Proverbs 14:19
Evildoers will bow down in the presence of the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.

Proverbs 14:22
Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.

Proverbs 17:13

Evil will never leave the house of one who pays back evil for good.
Proverbs 28:10

Whoever leads the upright along an evil path will fall into their own trap, but the blameless will receive a good inheritance.

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Jeremiah 4:22
"My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."

Jeremiah 13:23
Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Jeremiah 18:10
and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Jeremiah 18:20
Should good be repaid with evil? Yet they have dug a pit for me. Remember that I stood before you and spoke in their behalf to turn your wrath away from them.

Amos 5:14
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.

Amos 5:15
Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.

Micah 3:2
you who hate good and love evil; who tear the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones;

Malachi 2:17
[ Breaking Covenant Through Injustice ] You have wearied the Lord with your words. "How have we wearied him?" you ask. By saying, "All who do evil are good in the eyes of the Lord, and he is pleased with them" or "Where is the God of just.

Matthew 5:45
that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Matthew 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Matthew 12:34
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Matthew 12:35
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one,

Mark 3:4
Then Jesus asked them, "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?" But they remained silent.

Luke 6:9
Then Jesus said to them, "I ask you, which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to destroy it?"

Luke 6:45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Luke 11:13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

John 5:29
and come out"those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Romans 3:8
Why not say"as some slanderously claim that we say""Let us do evil that good may result"? Their condemnation is just.

Romans 7:19
For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do"this I keep on doing.

Romans 7:21
So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.

Romans 12:9
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.


Where are the goats? You are so afraid of goats you didn't list a single verse mentioning goats.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.