Jump to topic:

Why I Don't Believe The Bible

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 11:01:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
* We are talking here about a collection of scriptures that was written over a period of some 1300 years more than 2000 years ago.

* It was written by 40 or so anonymous authors and the scriptures were unearthed some 300 years later and were therefore unable to be verified.

* It was common practice in ancient times for those few who had literary skills to make up extremely exaggerated moral stories and anecdotal accounts. Nowhere in the Bible does it state what entries are mythological and what entries are not.

* In those days, Most people were highly superstitious to the point of paranoia due to ignorance and lack of education. It was common practice for those in authority to take advantage of such weakness and exercise control over the masses with contrived supernatural threats of non-compliance.

* The Bible gets off to an ominously speculative start by asserting in Genesis 1:1. . . . "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth".

* Accounts of how life and the universe were created have been proven to be wrong. For example, The Bible deduces that the entire universe and life is aged between 4000 to 8000 years.
This has been disproven; the universe is some 11. 5 billion years old and the first forms of life started up to 4 billion years ago.

* Such glaring inaccuracies are indicative of a book that consists of no more than mythological anecdotes for the purposes of those with knowledge to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses in order to govern through fear and guilt.

* The Bible is regarded now as no more than a book of reference, In fact, It is not classified as nonfictionin public libraries.

* Nowadays, As in the days of yore, The contents of the Bible are only believed by those who are ignorant, Naive, Gullible and beholden to those in authority.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 9:36:12 AM
* We are talking here about a collection of scriptures that was written over a period of some 1300 years more than 2000 years ago.

That is why we are given the processes to repent and overcome the 7 tests, 7 seals, 14 plagues, The dragon of counterfeit fear and love, The beats, The mark of the beast, The false prophet, And the religious harlot to stand on the sea of glass and receive knowledge from the light of God that has not darkness in it.

* It was written by 40 or so anonymous authors and the scriptures were unearthed some 300 years later and were therefore unable to be verified.

The authors all taught the same narrative of true faith and repentance without the words atonement and testament. The book of Revelation is the scientific method for the spirit-orb to all get the identical answers of truth from the light directly and not from man. There are no opinions on the matter. Only eternal truth.

* It was common practice in ancient times for those few who had literary skills to make up extremely exaggerated moral stories and anecdotal accounts. Nowhere in the Bible does it state what entries are mythological and what entries are not.

The Bible is a book of cryptic sayings so that only those who have faith and repent can comprehend its mysteries by the light.

* In those days, Most people were highly superstitious to the point of paranoia due to ignorance and lack of education. It was common practice for those in authority to take advantage of such weakness and exercise control over the masses with contrived supernatural threats of non-compliance. [

The superstitions were created by the Satanists to control us.

* The Bible gets off to an ominously speculative start by asserting in Genesis 1:1. . . . "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth".

Genesis 1 is about the creation of the spirit-orb and soul. The heaven is the ideas and the spinning earth is the will. The whole chapter of Genesis is in "Why I Believe the Bible" thread. The exact same symbolism is used in the book of Revelation.

* Accounts of how life and the universe were created have been proven to be wrong. For example, The Bible deduces that the entire universe and life is aged between 4000 to 8000 years. This has been disproven; the universe is some 11. 5 billion years old and the first forms of life started up to 4 billion years ago.

The Bible is not a record of the physical creation.

* Such glaring inaccuracies are indicative of a book that consists of no more than mythological anecdotes for the purposes of those with knowledge to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses in order to govern through fear and guilt.

The Satanists that believe in Lucifer are doing what you see.

* The Bible is regarded now as no more than a book of reference, In fact, It is not classified as nonfictionin public libraries.

The evidence you see is being controlled by the leaders at the top. It is irrelevant to the truth. The cause and effect is disconnected from your observation.

* Nowadays, As in the days of yore, The contents of the Bible are only believed by those who are ignorant, Naive, Gullible and beholden to those in authority.

The public is manipulated to be this way by the powers that be. The Bible has nothing to do with it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:37:08 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

That is why we are given the processes to repent and overcome the 7 tests, 7 seals, 14 plagues, The dragon of counterfeit fear and love, The beats, The mark of the beast, The false prophet, And the religious harlot to stand on the sea of glass and receive knowledge from the light of God that has not darkness in it.

The authors all taught the same narrative of true faith and repentance without the words atonement and testament. The book of Revelation is the scientific method for the spirit-orb to all get the identical answers of truth from the light directly and not from man. There are no opinions on the matter. Only eternal truth.

The Bible is a book of cryptic sayings so that only those who have faith and repent can comprehend its mysteries by the light.

* In those days, Most people were highly superstitious to the point of paranoia due to ignorance and lack of education. It was common practice for those in authority to take advantage of such weakness and exercise control over the masses with contrived supernatural threats of non-compliance. [

The superstitions were created by the Satanists to control us.

Genesis 1 is about the creation of the spirit-orb and soul. The heaven is the ideas and the spinning earth is the will. The whole chapter of Genesis is in "Why I Believe the Bible" thread. The exact same symbolism is used in the book of Revelation.

* Accounts of how life and the universe were created have been proven to be wrong. For example, The Bible deduces that the entire universe and life is aged between 4000 to 8000 years. This has been disproven; the universe is some 11. 5 billion years old and the first forms of life started up to 4 billion years ago.

The Bible is not a record of the physical creation.

The Satanists that believe in Lucifer are doing what you see.

The evidence you see is being controlled by the leaders at the top. It is irrelevant to the truth. The cause and effect is disconnected from your observation.

The public is manipulated to be this way by the powers that be. The Bible has nothing to do with it.

The only one who believes in Satanic influences is you.
Here are the reasons you gave.

1. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.

2. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

3. I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.