Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

The Book of Revelation

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2018 11:41:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The following is Rev Chapter 1 [With Comments] that is the actual text I have been writing about:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave Him to show His servants"things which must shortly take place [IN THE HEART]. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ, To all things that he saw [in a outer vision the represents the kingdom of God within us]. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near [to enter the heaven that is within you].

John, To the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come [Yahweh is the present, Past, And future that is compared to the beast illusion that was, And is not, And yet is (rev 17:8)], And from the seven Spirits who are before His throne [Isiah 11:1-2], And from Jesus Christ, The faithful witness, The firstborn from the dead, And the ruler over the kings [numbers] of the earth.

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood [his life and teachings], And has made us kings and priests [by true ideas by renewing the mind by repentance] to His God and Father, To Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Behold, He is coming [in our hearts] with clouds [white clouds is grace], And every eye will see Him [God's light], Even they who pierced Him [Satanists]. And all the tribes [ideas] of the earth [man's will] will mourn because of Him [the truth demands changing the mind which is very difficult to do]. Even so, Amen.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega [alphabet of words], The Beginning and the End [we are the middle illusion in mortality of free will to know good and evil], " says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come [compared to the beast], The Almighty. " [He is the one with all the power, Not us or the temporal beast. ]

I was in the Spirit on the Lord"s Day, And I heard behind me a loud voice, As of a trumpet [sound in the air=spirit], Saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last" [Two Covenants are One Covenant. The First Covenant is for mortals and the Last Covenant is for immortals] and, "What you see, Write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, To Smyrna, To Pergamos, To Thyatira, To Sardis, To Philadelphia, And to Laodicea. " [He actually sent the words to the seven physical churches to represent the seven assemblies of ideas in all of us. ]

Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands [7 menorahs], And in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man [7 x 7 lights = 49; 4+9=13 or the number of Christ], Clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. [Gold means eternity. Silver means mortality. ]

His head and hair were white like wool, As white as snow, [our sins are cleansed white by the ideas in his Head by renewing our minds through repentance] and His eyes like a flame of fire [friction of ideas causes fire]; His feet were like fine brass, As if refined in a furnace [the foundational feet of Christ's 10 Commandment are strong and powerful], And His voice as the sound of many waters; [His Voice can satisfy everyone's thirsty soul]

He had in His right hand seven stars [controls the 7 angel lights in us], Out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword [His ideas in words], And His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength [God is light with no darkness].

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead [we are all dying in half-true light with Satan in us compared to His 10 Commandments of brass]. But He laid His right hand on me, Saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last [The two Covenants as One Covenant can translate us to avoid physical death, Perfected translation love overcomes all fear].

I am He who lives, And was dead, And behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. [Christ lives as a translated being not a resurrected being because no one killed him. He willed to die. So He was worthy of translation. ] And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. [IF WE LIVE AND BELIEVE IN HIM WE WILL NEVER DIE PHYSICALLY BY OUR SOULS LEAVING THE BODIES. ]

Write the things which you have seen, And the things which are, And the things which will take place after this. The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, And the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels [transfer of Yahweh's Holy Power to our spirit orbs] of the seven churches [assemblies of ideas inside us], And the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches [assemblies of ideas inside us].
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2018 5:10:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The following is Rev Chapter 1 [With Comments] that is the actual text I have been writing about:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave Him to show His servants"things which must shortly take place [IN THE HEART]. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ, To all things that he saw [in a outer vision the represents the kingdom of God within us]. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near [to enter the heaven that is within you].

John, To the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come [Yahweh is the present, Past, And future that is compared to the beast illusion that was, And is not, And yet is (rev 17:8)], And from the seven Spirits who are before His throne [Isiah 11:1-2], And from Jesus Christ, The faithful witness, The firstborn from the dead, And the ruler over the kings [numbers] of the earth.

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood [his life and teachings], And has made us kings and priests [by true ideas by renewing the mind by repentance] to His God and Father, To Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Behold, He is coming [in our hearts] with clouds [white clouds is grace], And every eye will see Him [God's light], Even they who pierced Him [Satanists]. And all the tribes [ideas] of the earth [man's will] will mourn because of Him [the truth demands changing the mind which is very difficult to do]. Even so, Amen.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega [alphabet of words], The Beginning and the End [we are the middle illusion in mortality of free will to know good and evil], " says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come [compared to the beast], The Almighty. " [He is the one with all the power, Not us or the temporal beast. ]

I was in the Spirit on the Lord"s Day, And I heard behind me a loud voice, As of a trumpet [sound in the air=spirit], Saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last" [Two Covenants are One Covenant. The First Covenant is for mortals and the Last Covenant is for immortals] and, "What you see, Write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, To Smyrna, To Pergamos, To Thyatira, To Sardis, To Philadelphia, And to Laodicea. " [He actually sent the words to the seven physical churches to represent the seven assemblies of ideas in all of us. ]

Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands [7 menorahs], And in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man [7 x 7 lights = 49; 4+9=13 or the number of Christ], Clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. [Gold means eternity. Silver means mortality. ]

His head and hair were white like wool, As white as snow, [our sins are cleansed white by the ideas in his Head by renewing our minds through repentance] and His eyes like a flame of fire [friction of ideas causes fire]; His feet were like fine brass, As if refined in a furnace [the foundational feet of Christ's 10 Commandment are strong and powerful], And His voice as the sound of many waters; [His Voice can satisfy everyone's thirsty soul]

He had in His right hand seven stars [controls the 7 angel lights in us], Out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword [His ideas in words], And His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength [God is light with no darkness].

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead [we are all dying in half-true light with Satan in us compared to His 10 Commandments of brass]. But He laid His right hand on me, Saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last [The two Covenants as One Covenant can translate us to avoid physical death, Perfected translation love overcomes all fear].

I am He who lives, And was dead, And behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. [Christ lives as a translated being not a resurrected being because no one killed him. He willed to die. So He was worthy of translation. ] And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. [IF WE LIVE AND BELIEVE IN HIM WE WILL NEVER DIE PHYSICALLY BY OUR SOULS LEAVING THE BODIES. ]

Write the things which you have seen, And the things which are, And the things which will take place after this. The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, And the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels [transfer of Yahweh's Holy Power to our spirit orbs] of the seven churches [assemblies of ideas inside us], And the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches [assemblies of ideas inside us].

You are violating God's commandment by adding and changing the word of God to change the true meaning to suit your occult aspirations.

Deuteronomy 4:2 You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, Nor take away from it, That you may keep the commandments.

Deuteronomy 12:32 "Whatever I command you, You shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it.

Revelation 22:18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;

You have repeatedly argued when the scriptures are changed the Biblical meaning changes drastically, Like using the word "testament" three times created the idea of penal substitution idea of the cross in the 9th century, Which then, Tyndale added the word "atonement" to the Biblical text and removed the need to repent to fix the now and identify the harm sin causes.

Here you are corrupting the word of God yourself.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2018 7:09:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I provided a commentary to the text in [backets]. I did not alter the text.

You are inserting your opinion in the sacred verses which have no association with the actual scriptural text.
Nowhere in Revelation 1 are there any reference to what you allude to in your inserted comments. Read your ridiculous substitutions and inserted comments. It make the original word of God meaningless and turns it into your subjective occult aspirations and reflects the turmoil that is going on within your disturbed mind.

1. [IN THE HEART]. [in a outer vision the represents the kingdom of God within us]. [to enter the heaven that is within you].
2. (rev 17:8)], [Isiah 11:1-2], [numbers] of the earth.
3. [his life and teachings], [by true ideas by renewing the mind by repentance]
4. [in our hearts] [white clouds is grace], [God's light], [Satanists]. [ideas] [man's will] [the truth demands changing the mind which is very difficult to do].
5. [alphabet of words], [we are the middle illusion in mortality of free will to know good and evil], [compared to the beast], " [He is the one with all the power, Not us or the temporal beast. ]
6. [sound in the air=spirit], [Two Covenants are One Covenant. The First Covenant is for mortals and the Last Covenant is for immortals] [He actually sent the words to the seven physical churches to represent the seven assemblies of ideas in all of us. ]
7. [7 menorahs], And in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man [7 x 7 lights = 49; 4+9=13 or the number of Christ], Clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. [Gold means eternity. Silver means mortality. ]
8. [our sins are cleansed white by the ideas in his Head by renewing our minds through repentance] [friction of ideas causes fire]; [the foundational feet of Christ's 10 Commandment are strong and powerful], [His Voice can satisfy everyone's thirsty soul]
9. [controls the 7 angel lights in us], [His ideas in words], [God is light with no darkness].
10. [we are all dying in half-true light with Satan in us compared to His 10 Commandments of brass]. [The two Covenants as One Covenant can translate us to avoid physical death, Perfected translation love overcomes all fear].
11. . [Christ lives as a translated being not a resurrected being because no one killed him. He willed to die. So He was worthy of translation. ]. [IF WE LIVE AND BELIEVE IN HIM WE WILL NEVER DIE PHYSICALLY BY OUR SOULS LEAVING THE BODIES. ]
12. [transfer of Yahweh's Holy Power to our spirit orbs] [assemblies of ideas inside us], [assemblies of ideas inside us].

You are violating God's commandment by adding and changing the word of God to change the true meaning to suit your occult aspirations.

Deuteronomy 4:2 You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, Nor take away from it, That you may keep the commandments.

Deuteronomy 12:32 "Whatever I command you, You shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it.

Revelation 22:18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;

You have repeatedly argued when the scriptures are changed the Biblical meaning changes drastically, Like using the word "testament" three times created the idea of penal substitution idea of the cross in the 9th century, Which then, Tyndale added the word "atonement" to the Biblical text and removed the need to repent to fix the now and identify the harm sin causes.

Here you are corrupting the word of God yourself.

Now read the true confessions of a nut job.

You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free.

You wrote: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

You wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2018 9:41:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I provided a commentary to the text in [backets]. I did not alter the text.

hi anon and harikrish whom I know will read this.

I think that in this instance you are both correct and both incorrect. Anon did not add to the words. He provided a commentary. Yet his commentary unlike most commentaries is placed in brackets throughout the text making it look as though it actually explaining or clarifying the text.

Anon, I don't think you are adding to the text. But I do think that your commentary is out of step with the longstanding traditions of the church and is contrary to what the bible actually teaches. I say this - because your comments are mostly if not in every case speculation - that no other person would come up with naturally. What would prove otherwise would be to provide several independent sources who all came up with the same commentaries as yourself - to demonstrate that your interpretation is objectively determined and no simply subjective. The commentaries produced by the church traditionally come independent sources - people who have studied the languages and who have together - been able to confirm their interpretations. I find it difficult to see how your subjective understanding is to be objectively understood if the only person who can see it is you or by someone you taught.

Harikrish, It is true that you stalk and confuse - if I was not sure I would think you are just looking for a fight. In this case I think you are correct in noting that anon's commentary is quite different to ordinary commentaries where comments never equal the scriptures themselves but are derived objectively and independently. He gives the appearance here that his words add equal weight to what Revelation says and that to disagree with the commentary is to disagree with God. I think that is dangerous. Yet I also think that you are incorrect in that he clearly marks his commentary out in brackets so I don't think it is quite correct to say he is adding to the words of the bible. It might serve you better to point out how you and others might be confused between his additions in the brackets as though they are also God's divine instructions to us.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2018 8:07:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I provided a commentary to the text in [backets]. I did not alter the text.

hi anon and harikrish whom I know will read this.

I think that in this instance you are both correct and both incorrect. Anon did not add to the words. He provided a commentary. Yet his commentary unlike most commentaries is placed in brackets throughout the text making it look as though it actually explaining or clarifying the text.

Anon, I don't think you are adding to the text. But I do think that your commentary is out of step with the longstanding traditions of the church and is contrary to what the bible actually teaches. I say this - because your comments are mostly if not in every case speculation - that no other person would come up with naturally. What would prove otherwise would be to provide several independent sources who all came up with the same commentaries as yourself - to demonstrate that your interpretation is objectively determined and no simply subjective. The commentaries produced by the church traditionally come independent sources - people who have studied the languages and who have together - been able to confirm their interpretations. I find it difficult to see how your subjective understanding is to be objectively understood if the only person who can see it is you or by someone you taught.

Harikrish, It is true that you stalk and confuse - if I was not sure I would think you are just looking for a fight. In this case I think you are correct in noting that anon's commentary is quite different to ordinary commentaries where comments never equal the scriptures themselves but are derived objectively and independently. He gives the appearance here that his words add equal weight to what Revelation says and that to disagree with the commentary is to disagree with God. I think that is dangerous. Yet I also think that you are incorrect in that he clearly marks his commentary out in brackets so I don't think it is quite correct to say he is adding to the words of the bible. It might serve you better to point out how you and others might be confused between his additions in the brackets as though they are also God's divine instructions to us.

Commentaries are add to help explain a verse or chapter. But it follows the scriptures that are being explained. To insert comments within the scriptures is to alter the scriptures by adding to scriptures what isn't there. There are cases where comments have been added by the original authors to correct a translation or expand on the meaning. But these have been approved by those authorities supervising the scribes and done with utmost care and diligence so as not to alter the meaning of the word of God.

Here is an example of Anon's unauthorized editing of scriptures.

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave Him to show His servants"things which must shortly take place [IN THE HEART]. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ, To all things that he saw [in a outer vision the represents the kingdom of God within us]. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near [to enter the heaven that is within you]. "

Now read the KJV of Revelation which Anin mutilated.

Revelation 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave unto him, To shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2 Who bare record of the word of God, And of the testimony of Jesus Christ, And of all things that he saw.
3 Blessed is he that readeth, And they that hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

More garbage from Anin.

"To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood [his life and teachings], And has made us kings and priests [by true ideas by renewing the mind by repentance] to His God and Father, To Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Original:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Behold, He is coming [in our hearts] with clouds [white clouds is grace], And every eye will see Him [God's light], Even they who pierced Him [Satanists]. And all the tribes [ideas] of the earth [man's will] will mourn because of Him [the truth demands changing the mind which is very difficult to do]. Even so, Amen.

Original:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, And they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega [alphabet of words], The Beginning and the End [we are the middle illusion in mortality of free will to know good and evil], " says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come [compared to the beast], The Almighty. " [He is the one with all the power, Not us or the temporal beast. ]

Original: 8 I am Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the ending, Saith the Lord, Which is, And which was, And which is to come, The Almighty.

I was in the Spirit on the Lord"s Day, And I heard behind me a loud voice, As of a trumpet [sound in the air=spirit], Saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last" [Two Covenants are One Covenant. The First Covenant is for mortals and the Last Covenant is for immortals] and, "What you see, Write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, To Smyrna, To Pergamos, To Thyatira, To Sardis, To Philadelphia, And to Laodicea. " [He actually sent the words to the seven physical churches to represent the seven assemblies of ideas in all of us. ]

Original:
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, And heard behind me a great voice, As of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, The first and the last: and, What thou seest, Write in a book, And send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, And unto Smyrna, And unto Pergamos, And unto Thyatira, And unto Sardis, And unto Philadelphia, And unto Laodicea.

Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands [7 menorahs], And in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man [7 x 7 lights = 49; 4+9=13 or the number of Christ], Clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. [Gold means eternity. Silver means mortality. ]

Original: 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, Clothed with a garment down to the foot, And girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and hair were white like wool, As white as snow, [our sins are cleansed white by the ideas in his Head by renewing our minds through repentance] and His eyes like a flame of fire [friction of ideas causes fire]; His feet were like fine brass, As if refined in a furnace [the foundational feet of Christ's 10 Commandment are strong and powerful], And His voice as the sound of many waters; [His Voice can satisfy everyone's thirsty soul]

Original: 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, As white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, As if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

You can see Anon's comments are neither necessary or helpful nor is it authorized.

You are just as scripturally ignorant as Anon so you wouldnt know much better.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 7:48:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret, I value your logic and reason, But don't value the reason of the theologians who work with the assumption that the Bible is 100% perfect; therefore, We don't have to find the tares that were planted in the assemblies by the Satanist to derail Christianity from its basic original goal of translation. How exactly are the Christians ever going discover the error of atonement and testament through the theologians? Never! It has been going on since the 9th century with the dumb penal substitution idea. It can be PROVEN the doctrine changed in the 9th century. You are welcome to trust traditional views, But it is not my cup of tea to have group-think direct me freedom in Christ.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 8:52:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Tradesecret, I value your logic and reason, But don't value the reason of the theologians who work with the assumption that the Bible is 100% perfect; therefore, We don't have to find the tares that were planted in the assemblies by the Satanist to derail Christianity from its basic original goal of translation. How exactly are the Christians ever going discover the error of atonement and testament through the theologians? Never! It has been going on since the 9th century with the dumb penal substitution idea. It can be PROVEN the doctrine changed in the 9th century. You are welcome to trust traditional views, But it is not my cup of tea to have group-think direct me freedom in Christ.

Didn't you say: They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

So Yahweh is behind all the deception according to you.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:08:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yahweh in the Bible says He created good and evil. I believe what He says about Himself. He says all over the place in the prophets that He would blind Israel. Did you forget Isaiah 29?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:18:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yahweh in the Bible says He created good and evil. I believe what He says about Himself. He says all over the place in the prophets that He would blind Israel. Did you forget Isaiah 29?

So Yahweh is behind all the deception according to you.

Then why blame Satanists and ETs when you believe Yahweh is behind all the deception according to you.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 9:14:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I don't blame anyone because I am not looking at the mortal perspective, Although I could switch hats at will. From an eternal view, Yahweh is in complete 100% control. From a mortal perspective, The Satanists are responsible for any damage they cause to mortals in court. But that is not about their sins against God. They are blind to those sins because of the fallen sons of God, And Yahweh is very merciful to someone born blind.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 11:28:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I don't blame anyone because I am not looking at the mortal perspective, Although I could switch hats at will. From an eternal view, Yahweh is in complete 100% control. From a mortal perspective, The Satanists are responsible for any damage they cause to mortals in court. But that is not about their sins against God. They are blind to those sins because of the fallen sons of God, And Yahweh is very merciful to someone born blind.

Didn't you say: They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

So Yahweh is behind all the deception according to you.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 4:06:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yes. The scripture teach this is true in many places. I stand by my words.

If you stand by your words and what you said is taught in scriptures in many places as true, Then show us where in scriptures are they found.

Here are your words claiming many things not found in scriptures.

anonthegreat wrote:
I don't blame anyone because I am not looking at the mortal perspective, Although I could switch hats at will. From an eternal view, Yahweh is in complete 100% control. From a mortal perspective, The Satanists are responsible for any damage they cause to mortals in court. But that is not about their sins against God. They are blind to those sins because of the fallen sons of God, And Yahweh is very merciful to someone born blind.

Didn't you say: They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

Here is a list of your nonsense:

1. The Satanists are responsible for any damage they cause to mortals in court.
2. But that is not about their sins against God. They are blind to those sins because of the fallen sons of God,
3. And Yahweh is very merciful to someone born blind.
4. They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place.
5. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS
6. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God.
7. And the Satanist believed what they were told.

Read the unsubstantiated claims you are making without any scriptural validation.
Wow! Just about everything you said is pure nonsense. You must be the most pathetic mental case around
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 11:44:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yahweh created the mind to do be blind, We did not. Yahweh is responsible for blinding people to teach us good and evil. Back grace blinds the Satanists because the evil one in them is not the light. As scripture says, The light shines in darkness, But the darkness comprehends it not. Why? Because of the person? NO! NO! NO! The blindness is not by freewill or deeds. It is BECAUSE YAHWEH MADE THE MIND TO SEE AND BELIEVE WHAT IT WANTS TO, Then it is blinded to all thoughts that contradict that chosen belief.

The black grace can only see one side of the coin. White grace can see both sides of the coin. Therefore, When the sleeping giant turns to the white grace, Having all the knowledge of the black grace, What a powerhouse servant of Christ the occult will become!

The sleeping giant will dump the fallen sons of God, And the sealed book of Revelation will teach them the TRUE principles of becoming translated gods and goddesses that procreate immortals. The fallen sons of God covet what the Father has in the third heaven, But they cannot have it because they did not want to be born mortal.

What a bunch of lying scammers! The truth is in the Bible, Not the occult books. Good news! All the knowledge learn from the black grace will never be lost. They did not waste their life or time searching for the truth. If they turn over the coin and operate with white grace instead of black grace, The black grace is sill on the coin. It is the power of Yahweh. But they will stop using it when their blinded eyes are opened. Loving the Character of God rather than His power is much more natural and real. They will find their true spirit-orb identity that is lost in the world of ideas, Feelings, Deeds, Things, Positions, Power, Etc. We can still have these things, But our spirit-orbs will not be defined by them, And Christ sets us free.

Whether it is physical or spiritual blindness, Yahweh is responsible for the blindness, So we are to be very merciful to a blind person who cannot see what they are doing to others to harm them. Below is just a few scriptures of many more in the Bible:

Genesis 19:11
And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, Both small and great, So that they became weary trying to find the door.

Exodus 4:11
So the Lord said to him, "Who has made man"s mouth? Or who makes the mute, The deaf, The seeing, Or the blind? Have not I, The Lord?

Leviticus 19:14
You shall not curse the deaf, Nor put a stumbling block before the blind, But shall fear your God: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 21:18
For any man who has a defect shall not approach: a man blind or lame, Who has a marred face or any limb too long,

Deuteronomy 28:28
The Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart.
I
Deuteronomy 28:29
And you shall grope at noonday, As a blind man gropes in darkness; you shall not prosper in your ways; you shall be only oppressed and plundered continually, And no one shall save you.

Psalm 146:8 [spiritual speaking]
The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; The Lord raises those who are bowed down; The Lord loves the righteous.

Isaiah 29:9
Pause and wonder! Blind yourselves and be blind! They are drunk, But not with wine; They stagger, But not with intoxicating drink.

Isaiah 29:18
In that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book, And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness.

Isaiah 35:5
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, And the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

Isaiah 42:7
To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.

Isaiah 42:16
I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.

Isaiah 42:18
"Hear, You deaf; And look, You blind, That you may see.

Isaiah 42:19
Who is blind but My servant, Or deaf as My messenger whom I send? Who is blind as he who is perfect, And blind as the Lord"s servant?

Isaiah 43:8
Bring out the blind people who have eyes, And the deaf who have ears.

Isaiah 56:10
His watchmen are blind, They are all ignorant; They are all dumb dogs, They cannot bark; Sleeping, Lying down, Loving to slumber.

Isaiah 59:10
We grope for the wall like the blind, And we grope as if we had no eyes; We stumble at noonday as at twilight; We are as dead men in desolate places.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 4:19:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yahweh created the mind to do be blind, We did not. Yahweh is responsible for blinding people to teach us good and evil. Back grace blinds the Satanists because the evil one in them is not the light. As scripture says, The light shines in darkness, But the darkness comprehends it not. Why? Because of the person? NO! NO! NO! The blindness is not by freewill or deeds. It is BECAUSE YAHWEH MADE THE MIND TO SEE AND BELIEVE WHAT IT WANTS TO, Then it is blinded to all thoughts that contradict that chosen belief.

The black grace can only see one side of the coin. White grace can see both sides of the coin. Therefore, When the sleeping giant turns to the white grace, Having all the knowledge of the black grace, What a powerhouse servant of Christ the occult will become!

The sleeping giant will dump the fallen sons of God, And the sealed book of Revelation will teach them the TRUE principles of becoming translated gods and goddesses that procreate immortals. The fallen sons of God covet what the Father has in the third heaven, But they cannot have it because they did not want to be born mortal.

What a bunch of lying scammers! The truth is in the Bible, Not the occult books. Good news! All the knowledge learn from the black grace will never be lost. They did not waste their life or time searching for the truth. If they turn over the coin and operate with white grace instead of black grace, The black grace is sill on the coin. It is the power of Yahweh. But they will stop using it when their blinded eyes are opened. Loving the Character of God rather than His power is much more natural and real. They will find their true spirit-orb identity that is lost in the world of ideas, Feelings, Deeds, Things, Positions, Power, Etc. We can still have these things, But our spirit-orbs will not be defined by them, And Christ sets us free.

Whether it is physical or spiritual blindness, Yahweh is responsible for the blindness, So we are to be very merciful to a blind person who cannot see what they are doing to others to harm them. Below is just a few scriptures of many more in the Bible:

Genesis 19:11
And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, Both small and great, So that they became weary trying to find the door.

Exodus 4:11
So the Lord said to him, "Who has made man"s mouth? Or who makes the mute, The deaf, The seeing, Or the blind? Have not I, The Lord?

Leviticus 19:14
You shall not curse the deaf, Nor put a stumbling block before the blind, But shall fear your God: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 21:18
For any man who has a defect shall not approach: a man blind or lame, Who has a marred face or any limb too long,

Deuteronomy 28:28
The Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart.
I
Deuteronomy 28:29
And you shall grope at noonday, As a blind man gropes in darkness; you shall not prosper in your ways; you shall be only oppressed and plundered continually, And no one shall save you.

Psalm 146:8 [spiritual speaking]
The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; The Lord raises those who are bowed down; The Lord loves the righteous.

Isaiah 29:9
Pause and wonder! Blind yourselves and be blind! They are drunk, But not with wine; They stagger, But not with intoxicating drink.

Isaiah 29:18
In that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book, And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness.

Isaiah 35:5
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, And the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

Isaiah 42:7
To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.

Isaiah 42:16
I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.

Isaiah 42:18
"Hear, You deaf; And look, You blind, That you may see.

Isaiah 42:19
Who is blind but My servant, Or deaf as My messenger whom I send? Who is blind as he who is perfect, And blind as the Lord"s servant?

Isaiah 43:8
Bring out the blind people who have eyes, And the deaf who have ears.

Isaiah 56:10
His watchmen are blind, They are all ignorant; They are all dumb dogs, They cannot bark; Sleeping, Lying down, Loving to slumber.

Isaiah 59:10
We grope for the wall like the blind, And we grope as if we had no eyes; We stumble at noonday as at twilight; We are as dead men in desolate places.

There is none so blind who will not see. You keep claiming Yahweh is responsible for blinding people to teach us good and evil. But that was God's punishment on the early Jews who refused to repent and turn to God.
You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible when a simple verse from the bible would have solved your self induced blind ignorance.

Jeremiah 5:21Hear this, You foolish and senseless people,
who have eyes but do not see,
who have ears but do not hear:

I have exposed your blind scriptural ignorance and your mental illness. Now go and don't be foolish and senseless anymore.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.